IndyWatch Community Resources All Topics Summary Archiver

Go Back:30 Days | 7 Days | 2 Days | 1 Day

IndyWatch Community Resources All Topics Summary Today.

Go Forward:1 Day | 2 Days | 7 Days | 30 Days

IndyWatch Community Resources All Topics Summary was generated at Community Resources IndyWatch.

Thursday, 12 January

01:05

Bitcoin Falls Below $800 As Volatile Week Continues "IndyWatch Feed Crypto"

http://ift.tt/eA8V8J

Bitcoin prices tumbled more than 10% in morning trading, dipping below the $800 mark.

Source

from CoinDesk http://ift.tt/2iFpCk4

01:02

Prepper News Brief 1/11/2017 "IndyWatch Feed Survival"

1.) Storms are making a dent in California’s drought; 7 feet of snow expected in some areas: For the first time in 11 years, the floodgates of the Sacramento River were opened Monday morning, releasing a wall of water downstream into the Yolo Bypass, one of several drainage areas designed to catch floodwater.

2.) Trump Win Prompts Hungarian Call for Soros Groups Crackdown: Trump has accused the 86-year-old billionaire of being part of “a global power structure that is responsible for the economic decisions that have robbed our working class, stripped our country of its wealth and put...

Read the whole entry... »

01:00

00:48

A Must Read Guest Posting Apology "IndyWatch Feed Food"

Yesterday I read a remarkable open letter of apology on Reddit from RoundRobinator. It was written by a man who was once regularly engaged in fat shaming and stereotyping, who following his own weight gain, was fat shamed himself. I asked him if he'd be willing to let me post it here, and he graciously agreed. It's a remarkable read.
I am the one who was giving you dirty looks in the grocery store.

I am the one who rolled their eyes at you in the restaurant.

I am the one who shared that insensitive meme.

I am the one who wouldn't play with you in elementary school, teased you in middle school, and pretended you didn't exist in high school.

I am the one telling you it is your fault. That you're disgusting and you're just lazy.

I have trolled this very subreddit before.

But I'm not anymore.

I took for granted being thin my whole life. I came from an active family, my mom was home to cook for us kids every night, and I was involved in sports from the time I could walk because that's just what I was told boys did.

I played varsity hockey all throughout high school, when I graduated I took a very physical job that kept me up and moving 8 to 10 hours a day. I only had time to drink coffee for breakfast, 20 minutes to inhale a burrito at lunch, then ate as big a dinner as I wanted plus a couple sodas and if it was the weekend more than a couple of beers.

I did not understand how someone becomes fat, I thought I knew beyond a shadow of a doubt that it was a conscious decision people made. Having this thin privilege handed to me my entire life I thought weight loss was like any other goal, it just took organization and willpower.

I hated fat people. I was enraged that my taxes were going up because they were using the healthcare dollars. I felt cheated when one sat next to me on the bus and spilled over into my seat. I didn't want my daughter to have overweight friends because I thought they were a bad influence. I didn't hire them at work because I thought they were weak and unmotivated.

Then, two years ago next week, I was in an emergency room being diagnosed with a complete rup...

00:38

Brighton battles on as politicians resign "IndyWatch Feed Education"

The Brighton’Protect Youth Services’ campaign continues to display remarkable energy and creativity – see Facebook page.

Evidently such was the impact of young people at Monday’s Children, Young People and Skills Committee, the sharpness of their questioning, that the Chair, Councillor Tom Bewick has announced he will relinquish his role as Labour’s lead on children and young people.

Brighton and Hove children’s chief steps down – Brighton and Hove News

Green Group statement on Councillor Tom Bewick stepping down as Labour Council’s lead on Children, Young People and Skills

According to the Greens,  Tom Bewick was quick to expose problems in Labour’s youth service cuts to the media and at yesterday’s Children, Young People and Skills Committee, even described Labour’s cuts plans as ‘short-sighted.’

Meanwhile the campaign is in the throes of planning a protest march on January 28 – see Facebook page

00:31

Blockchain Angels Invest $1 Million in Bitcoin-Ethereum Hybrid Qtum "IndyWatch Feed Crypto"

A new public blockchain that would seek to merge requested design aspects of both the bitcoin and ethereum blockchains has raised $1m in funding.

Source

from CoinDesk http://ift.tt/2juSong

00:29

Bitcoin Falls Below $800 As Volatile Week Continues "IndyWatch Feed Crypto"

Bitcoin prices tumbled more than 10% in morning trading, dipping below the $800 mark.

Source

00:27

Are You A Mature Soul? "IndyWatch Feed Uncanny"

Source: www.wakingtimes.com | Original Post Date: April 30, 2015 –

What does it mean that the Soul is mature or immature?

If, during your spiritual Journey, you ask yourself the question: “What do I expect from life?” and you give an honest answer, the quality of that answer contains the response to the question of the Soul’s maturity.

The immature Soul is always full of desires, it has ambitions and objectives it intends to achieve, whether these ambitions are of the lowest order (money, power) or of the most sophisticated ones (religious devotion, spiritual self-implementation). Reaching these goals always requires time, so future is always important for the immature Soul.

If the immature Soul has spiritual objectives, than it may suspect that all important things take place in the Now, here and now, but the Soul still uses the present moment as a springboard to get to its future objectives. A mature Soul is beyond its desires and ambitions bound to shapes and forms. The realization that achieving the goals and ambitions did not bring it real happiness, made it mature. It may have brought temporary satisfaction, but not lasting happiness.

The mature Soul experienced the nature of desires, the constant variability of the world of shapes and forms, where nothing is lasting, everything is dialectical, changeable. The mature Soul is able to abandon its desires and ambitions, and becomes poor in terms of worldly property.

It is important to know that the immature Soul is only able to imitate that poverty, as it has not yet experienced wealth (whether it is material, intellectual or moral wealth), so there is still a suppressed, unconscious desire in it for those things. Until the desires are satisfied, the Soul will not have a chance to experience the nature of forms, shapes and desires, so it cannot become mature.

The mature Soul, when the question “What do I expect from life?” is posed, provides the following answer: I want to find the real center of my life in order to reach the lasting happiness afforded by the independence of shapes and forms, the joy of existence and the state of unity.

That is the only way an Soul is able to turn towards the center of its own existence! When an immature Soul turns towards spiritual goals and encounters the requirements of a mind-free state, it starts to play its mind games with which it attempts to bridge the unbridgeable gap between itself and real existence.

An immature Soul wants to live in the shapeless and formless world too, and it wants to be somebody in that world as well! As opposed to it, the mature Soul does not insist on itself,...

00:23

Durango voters likely to decide whether to halt fluoridation in drinking water "IndyWatch Feed Health"

A petition that would stop the city of Durango from adding fluoride to its drinking water appears to have enough signatures, and now it will either be adopted by the Durango City Council within 30 days or left for voters to decide in the April election.

Amy Phillips, director of administrative services for the city clerk’s office, said Tuesday the office is verifying each signature, but it appears the petition received the required 593 signatures. Jim Forleo, a Durango resident who started the petition in November, estimated 800 signatures were collected.

“For all practical purposes, yes it looks like the petition received the sufficient amount of signatures,” Phillips said.

Phillips on Jan. 17 will present the petition to the Durango City Council, which has 30 days to decide either to adopt the ordinance to remove fluoride from drinking water or let voters decide in April.

Forleo, a local chiropractor who has long criticized the city’s fluoride program, said a large part of collecting signatures the past few months was educating residents about what he believes are the potentially harmful effects of adding fluoride to drinking water.

“We found a lot of people either didn’t know about it or just accepted it as something that’s been around for 70 years, without really knowing the detrimental aspects of it,” Forleo said. “But in the last several years, a lot of that information has been surfacing, and we are really becoming over-fluorided to death.”

Durango City Councilor Dick White said the council is likely to place the matter up for a vote in April, having consistently voiced support for fluoridation in drinking water, which the city says promotes oral health care for low-income residents.

00:21

ZEC Price Increase Makes ZCash Second-Most Valuable Cryptocurrency "IndyWatch Feed Crypto"

Ever since ZCash as launched, people have been paying close attention to its price. Although its value against Bitcoin has declined, one ZEC is still quite costly. In fact, one can say the price of ZCash is going up slowly but steadily. Despite a small dip in value over the past 24 hours, ZCash is … Continue reading ZEC Price Increase Makes ZCash Second-Most Valuable Cryptocurrency

The post ZEC Price Increase Makes ZCash Second-Most Valuable Cryptocurrency appeared first on NEWSBTC.

00:00

China’s Central Bank to Conduct Ongoing Bitcoin Exchange Visits "IndyWatch Feed Crypto"

The People’s Bank of China revealed today it has held additional meetings with major bitcoin exchanges.

Source

from CoinDesk http://ift.tt/2ij9kzn

The Practice of Silencing Medical Doctors Must End "IndyWatch Feed Health"

January 11, 2017 By Tetyana Obukhanych, Ph.D. A recent blog post by Dr. Daniel Neides, M.D., Medical Director and Chief Operating Officer of the Cleveland Clinic Wellness Institute, entitled “Make 2017 the Year to Avoid Toxins (Good Luck) and Master Your … Continue reading

The post The Practice of Silencing Medical Doctors Must End appeared first on The Thinking Moms' Revolution.

Blockchain Angels Invest $1 Million in Bitcoin-Ethereum Hybrid Qtum "IndyWatch Feed Crypto"

A new public blockchain that would seek to merge requested design aspects of both the bitcoin and ethereum blockchains has raised $1m in funding.

Source

China Could Soon Introduce Third-Party Custodian Service for Bitcoin Sector "IndyWatch Feed Crypto"

The Chinese government and financial authorities are known for being over protective about their economy. Soon, the same protectionism could be extended to the country’s Bitcoin markets as well. There are reports on Chinese media outlets about the possible implementation of third-party custodian services for Bitcoin. The new development is a result of recent fluctuations … Continue reading China Could Soon Introduce Third-Party Custodian Service for Bitcoin Sector

The post China Could Soon Introduce Third-Party Custodian Service for Bitcoin Sector appeared first on NEWSBTC.

Wednesday, 11 January

23:48

The Doctors Won’t Tell You About These Seeds, Because It Will Put Them Out Of Work: These Seeds Destroy Even The Deadliest Disaster!! "IndyWatch Feed Food"

To be honest with you, I really think that you’ll be amazed when we tell you that grape seeds are loaded with powerful anti-cancer properties! Yes, they contain powerful anti-cancer compounds (more than any other fruit on the planet).

Study confirms – a recent study has discovered that the grape seed extract is more effective than the conventional chemotherapy treatment, in killing advanced cancer cells.

And, now you probably ask yourself – how this works? We can answer this question for you – when the cancer is more advanced, the grape seed extract is much more effective in destroying the cancer cells. The grape seed extra aims for the cancer cells, which are very resilient to the conventional chemotherapy treatment and at the same time. And, the best thing about grape seed extract is that it doesn’t destroy the healthy human cells. As we said, the grape seed extract destroys cancer cells efficiently in later stages, without destroying the healthy cells. The medical experts think that the grape seed extract causes oxidative stress, which can lead to a programmed cell death also known as apoptosis. And, the cancer patient needs just a small amount to destroy these cells. And, another good thing about this grape seed extract is that the extract also works on cancer cells, which usually became resistant to drugs and medications – which makes the conventional chemotherapy treatment useless.

You’ll need the following ingredients:

-1 cup of grape seeds
-1 glass jar (with lid)
-1 clean towel

Directions:

Here’s what you need to do – first, you need to wash the grape seeds with water. After that, you need to use the towel to absorb the water. Then, you need to leave them for 2-3 days and let them air dry. After 3 days, you need to grind them. Pour this mixture in a glass jar and keep it in a cool and dark place.

How to use it

You need to use this powder 2-3 times a day. Just add 1 tsp. of this mixture into a glass of water or juice. Mix it well and drink it. That’s it! Make sure you use this remedy for 3 months. After that, you need to take a break for 2 months. And trust me – you’ll be amazed by the results. We really hope you find this a...

23:40

The French “Red Zone” Is So Dangerous, It Still Is A No-Go Area 100 Years After WWI "IndyWatch Feed Uncanny"

The zone rouge is an area near Verdun, France that extends to around 460 square miles of forest, and was the home to the Battle of Verdun. This battle, which was the longest sustained conflict in World War I, left behind such devastation that the area continues to be dangerous to this day.

During the battle, the Germans and the French faced off on the hills north of Verdun-sur-Meuse in France in February 1916. Verdun was an area that was considered to be quite sentimental to the French due to 20 large forts and 40 smaller ones that had protected the French for centuries. The Germans felt that if they took the area, the French would lose everything they had trying to defend it.

Of course, it worked, however, it didn’t go as planned. As a result, one of the longest and bloodiest conflicts in the history of the world took place.

The battle continued for 303 days and cost 377,231 French soldiers as well as 337,000 German soldiers. There are speculations that the figures could actually reach much higher due to civilians.

French soldiers mostly used 75 mm field guns in the beginning of the battle, while the Germans used more advanced options including storm-troopers with flamethrowers. Grenades, poison gas, and machine guns were also used. However, the most popular weapon of choice for both sides were highly explosive artillery shells that were created to decimate trenches and stone forts. Millions of these shells were used, and due to that, the area will never be the same.

redzon2

It wasn’t until the end of the war that the French found out exactly how long it would take to restore the area. Many experts have suggested that it would take anywhere from 300 to 700 years to clean up the devastation.

These...

23:30

It’s Time to Kick the Grain Habit. "IndyWatch Feed Food"

Grains contain opiates. Not figuratively, but quite literally. These opiates are not too different from morphine or heroin. Yes, wheat and grains, cleverly disguised as a multigrain loaf of bread to make sandwiches or a hot, steamy plate of macaroni and cheese for the kids are mind-altering drugs. You and your kids are not oxycodone addicts, but when you consume wheat and grains, the results are not all that different.

How can this be?

When you consume the gliadin protein of wheat and the closely related proteins of other grains (secalin in rye, hordein in barley, zein in corn) they break down into smaller 4- or 5- amino-acid-long peptides. These peptides penetrate your brain and bind themselves to opiate receptors.

organicEven selecting organic isn’t safe.Tweet this!

This is true even if they are organic, traditional or heirloom, or sprouted. This is because grains contain toxic components naturally, only made worse by recent genetic manipulations.

In people with conditions such as bipolar illness and schizophrenia, they yield effects such as impulsive behavior and paranoia; in children with attention deficit disorder and autism, they cause behavioral outbursts and shorten attention spans; in people, prone to bulimia and binge eating disorder, they cause 24-hour-a-day food obsessions. In those prone to depression, they cause dark moods and even suicidal thoughts.

In people without these conditions, grains only serve to trigger appetite in an irresistible, never-satisfied way. Most of us take in 400 calories (or more) per day from this appetite-increasing effect, sometimes as much as 1,000 or more calories per day. Some people even develop incapacitating and addictive relationships with food due to exposure to gliadin-derived opiates, often resulting food in obsessions in people prone to eating disorders.

Lack of Concentration, inability to focus, impaired learning, impaired decision-making ability, and sleepiness are exceptionally common after consuming wheat, rye, and barley. Gliadin-derived opiates are the most likely culprits behind these effects, given their known ability to affect the mind. It’s also likely that the blood sugar fluctuations cause...

Bitcoin: Where Wall Street and Silicon Valley Meet "IndyWatch Feed Crypto"

Chris Burniske and Adam White discuss their recently published white paper, setting out what they see as the tech’s investment potential.

Source

from CoinDesk http://ift.tt/2jippnC

China's Central Bank to Conduct Ongoing Bitcoin Exchange Visits "IndyWatch Feed Crypto"

The People's Bank of China revealed today it has held additional meetings with major bitcoin exchanges.

Source

23:22

Why Invest In Indian Markets Sinkhole When You Can Double Your Money? "IndyWatch Feed Crypto"

http://ift.tt/2ijauLr

A crashing rupee, a horrible landscape for emerging markets and an arrogant Indian government in denial means that Indian markets are dead on arrival. But there’s a way out.

from CoinTelegraph.Com News http://ift.tt/2j5Gi7f

23:21

Bad Man Forward Bad Man Pull Up, and Other News "IndyWatch Feed Literature"

From Serious Things a Go Happen, a book of Jamaican dancehall flyers. Image via The New Yorker

• A standardized test creates its own ineluctable logic. The test is the ultimate authority—the test has all the answers—that’s why it’s the test, and you’re merely the test-taker. But there are limits to these strong-arm tactics. Asking multiple-choice questions about poetry, for instance, can be like trying to wash your car with a power sander. The poet Sara Holbrook has learned that a standardized test in Texas is asking seventh- and eighth-graders questions about her work that not even she knew the answers to. Ian Birnbaum writes, “Holbrook started paying attention after a Texas teacher emailed her looking for guidance on why she had inserted a line break in one of her poems. The questions asked about the writer’s motivations, but no test writer had ever asked Holbrook why she made her choices. ‘I just put that stanza break in there because when I read it aloud (I’m a performance poet), I pause there,’ she wrote in a Huffington Post ‘Note: That is not an option among the answers because no one ever asked me why I did it … Any test that questions the motivations of the author without asking the author is a big baloney sandwich.’ ”
  • Everyone remembers Casanova as the ultimate hustler—the historical record indicates he once charmed the pants off the pope, or, you know … something like that … but a new biography tells of a time when the hunter became the hunted: “In 1763, Casanova was himself fleeced in a convoluted scam by a young French-Swiss courtesan, Marie Ann Charpillon, and her mother, in London’s Soho. He was deeply shaken by the episode, and apparently on the verge of drowning himself in the Thames, when he bumped into a playboy friend, Sir Wellbore Agar, who lured him away with the promise of drink, a woman, beef and Yorkshire pudding. For revenge, Casanova had to satisfy himself with the modest prank of training a parrot to repeat, in French, ‘Miss Charpillon is more of a whore than her mother.’ ”

• In...

23:15

Irish Firms Hit With $22 Million in Cyber Frauds, None Involving Bitcoin "IndyWatch Feed Crypto"

Major public corporations and government agencies in Ireland were hit by US$23 million cyber frauds in the past year. Over 20 cyber attacks are being investigated by the Garda National Economic Crime Bureau (GNECB), but interestingly, there are no reported cases of bitcoin involvement.

Over the past two years, various law enforcement agencies and governments including Interpol and the government of the Philippines emphasized the importance of KYC/AML regulations for bitcoin, due to increasing cases of bitcoin-related cybercrime. However, representatives and investigators at the GNECB stated that the majority of cyber crimes involved bank payments and cash transfer, and were settled without the usage of bitcoin.

The largest case currently under investigation is a $7.3 million bank fraud initiated by an international gang composed of cyber criminals. An undisclosed “household name” Irish company were misled by criminals that instructed the company to send a bank deposit to an overseas account. While specifications of the incident aren’t made public yet, the entire process was completed through bank settlement.

“One of the largest cases we have is for €7m, a CEO fraud or invoice redirection fraud. Now we have recovered all of that. The bank stopped some of the funds from being transferred. The Garda’s Economic Crime Unit recovered the rest of the funds while they were in electronic transit in foreign bank accounts,” said Michael Gubbins, the head of the Garda Cyber Crime Bureau.

The method used in the $7.3 million fraud case is called “CEO Fraud,” wherein criminals target large companies to send payments to their CEOs. In the midst of settling the payment, the criminals change the details of the invoice and redirect the payment to an overseas account.

There exists several benefits and disadvantages in relying on traditional banking systems to initiate fraud. One benefit is that with proper identity washing or manipulation, it is virtually impossible to transparently track down the payment.

Also, the involvement of an overseas financial institutions means that the crime is out of the jurisdiction of local law enforcement agencies. In such a case, overseas financial institutions aren’t required to comply with law enforcement data requests, which may effectively terminate the investigation.

One major disadvantage however is that if the payment is described as a suspicious transaction, banks can temporarily suspend the transaction until it goes through a thorough verification process that is often manual. It is during this verification period in which...

23:15

Employee Wellness – Focus on Getting a Good Night’s Sleep "IndyWatch Feed Food"

There are few thing that can impact mood, health, and job performance in quite the same way that sleep does. Even one or two hours of lost sleep can diminish effectiveness in the office. That is why so many employee wellness programs in Canada devote some degree of time, attention, and effort to helping employees…

23:04

Bitcoin: Where Wall Street and Silicon Valley Meet "IndyWatch Feed Crypto"

Chris Burniske and Adam White discuss their recently published white paper, setting out what they see as the tech's investment potential.

Source

23:00

Why Invest In Indian Markets Sinkhole When You Can Double Your Money? "IndyWatch Feed Crypto"

A crashing rupee, a horrible landscape for emerging markets and an arrogant Indian government in denial means that Indian markets are dead on arrival. But there’s a way out.

23:00

Design 101: Exterior Styles "IndyWatch Feed Diy"

I had an idea for a new little series I'd like to start this year. I've often wished that I majored in interior design, but the college I went to didn't offer it. However, I'm a firm believer that you can learn most things on the internet these days if you just have the motivation. So I decided to teach myself everything I can about decorating and design! I already know a lot of random things, but in a very scattered way (from reading magazines, books, and blogs, and from observing what looks good). I think it'll be fun for me to start from the beginning and really learn the basics. Along the way, I'm planning to post about some principles, lessons, and decorating tips that I want to remember. Hopefully they'll be interesting and useful to you as well! For my first "Design 101" blog post, I thought it would be fun to start with the outside of the house. I've always had a thing for beautiful exteriors, so I decided to research the names and history of some common American house styles.

Cape Cod style

1. Cape Cod: This style originated in New England in the late 1600s, and features a central front door flanked by symmetrical windows and dormers up top. It was designed to withstand stormy Northeastern winters and was typically single storied. In the 1930s-1950s, this style enjoyed a boom in popularity and was adapted for middle-class housing developments. Most of today's Cape Cods were built during this time. Image source

House exteriors explained: Colonial style

2. Colonial: This formal style dates back to the 1600s and is recognizable for its symmetrical, shuttered, multipane windows (think Father of the Bride house). Colonial houses are usually 2-3 stories with a central front door, often framed by a decorative crown and pillars. Image source

Dutch Colonial

22:42

After The Fall: What Happens After The Next Economic Collapse "IndyWatch Feed Survival"

The financial status of the US is concerning and things aren’t looking too good; but you already knew that. The economy in 2016 can be best described as a comatose man who is barely hanging on for his life.

Next Economic Collapse

But you most probably knew that too. What you may not have known is why things have gotten in this deplorable and tragic state. This is because of poor management before and after the worldwide economic collapse in 2008. Recovery would’ve been difficult, but not impossible. But a series of mistakes blew everything to pieces. In the present day the US is finding itself in a debt that’s worth trillions of dollars; the main problem is that this amount is growing uncontrollably every second and we will continue to pile up trillions upon trillions of national debt until the external creditors will cut us off from the source. This will kill off instantly everything that has to do with the financial system. But most of all, the upcoming economic collapse will affect most of all the average American that’s used to working for a living. Since 2010, millions of Americans have lost their jobs as many industries collapsed under the crushing weight of an unscrupulous economy which seemed to take much more than it would give. And the decimation of the middle class is still continuing, as more and more Americans seem to find it harder with each passing day to find a steady job, get credit or even put some money on the side.

We’ve been promised salvation, but it seems that there’s nobody here to deliver it. Things have been going from bad to worse apparently, and this is mainly caused by the economic collapse that has destabilized (most likely beyond repair our already fragile economy), the hyperinflation of the US dollar and the poor management of the national debt. If the economy fails again, it would be for the last and final time. It would be like firing a bullet directly in the head of a comatose man; his chances of survival are astronomically slim. If this happens, chaos will ensue. It’s important to know what we’ll be dealing with in order or to cope as best as we can with the sudden shift in modern society.

Food and water will become a commodity

In the first stage of the final economic collapse, inflation will take hold on everything. The food industries will become less and less efficient and will eventually shut down, of course. But before that happens, food prices will sky rocket. Even the cheapest products will become so expensive that most members of the population just won’t...

22:33

#702 "IndyWatch Feed Literature"

Belvedere

(for B.)

The evening came sprinkled
with particles of poetry:

feelings gripped so tightly
they seemed they could fit
within a glimmer in an eye
or into the trace of a smile.

But when preserved in words
such moments can last forever.
And they often form the most
beautiful blue crystals.

20 September 1989

A belvedere or belvidere (from Italian for "fair view") is an architectural structure sited to take advantage of a fine or scenic view. While a belvedere may be built in the upper part of a building the actual structure can be of any form, whether a turret, a cupola, or an open gallery. Or it may be a separate pavilion in a garden, or the term may be used for a paved terrace with a good viewpoint, but no actual building. — Wikipedia
This is a wholly inadequate poem. I love it. I love it dearly. But it fails to capture what I was aiming to: the effect B. had on me. Words really are useless. I’ve hear talk of writers inhabiting ivory castles or even garrets although I mostly think of artists when I hear that word and Stravinsky. (If you’ve ever seen the room where he wrote The Rite of Spring you’ll know what I mean.) Me, I climb up into a belvedere the better to see what’s going on around me. It’s not quite an out of body experience or anything like that but I am aware of a division between the me who’s experiencing whatever it is and the writer who’s watching all and making notes. I’ve no idea what was so special about this particular night. It was probably a night like any other. B. was a regular visitor to our home. We were probably just watching a film. Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure came out in February and I’d been making all my friends watch it. Maybe she was part of a group. I don’t know. It doesn’t matter.

Why blue crystals though? That is lost to me.

22:17

China’s Central Bank Is Raiding Bitcoin Operators, Bitcoin Price is Tumbling "IndyWatch Feed Crypto"

http://ift.tt/2ji7o8N

In a surprise announcement, China’s central bank announces ‘on-site inspections’ on Bitcoin enterprises in the country, causing further Bitcoin price uncertainty.

from CoinTelegraph.Com News http://ift.tt/2j5zbM6

22:05

BitX Rebrands as Luno, Reveals Bitcoin Sandbox Project "IndyWatch Feed Crypto"

Bitcoin startup BitX is changing its name to Luno, as it switched focus to the European market.

Source

from CoinDesk http://ift.tt/2j0viG5

22:03

China’s Central Bank is Inspecting Bitcoin Operators, Bitcoin Price is Tumbling "IndyWatch Feed Crypto"

In a surprise announcement, China’s central bank announces ‘on-site inspections’ on Bitcoin enterprises in the country, causing further Bitcoin price uncertainty.

22:02

How Psychiatric Drugs Really Work "IndyWatch Feed Health"

US Army Staff Sergeant Robert Bales went berserk on March 11, 2012 and in the dark of night slaughtered 17 civilian Afghani men, women and children asleep in their villages.  Asked how he could do such a terrible thing, Bales replied, “I’ve asked that question a million times, and there is not a good reason in the world for the horrible things I did.”

Bales’ lead defense attorney, John Henry Browne, reportedly confirmed that Sgt. Bales was given the anti-malarial drug mefloquine on an earlier deployment to Iraq; but Brown had no such evidence concerning the deadly 2012 deployment to Afghanistan.

What about the effect of Bales’ earlier exposure to mefloquine?

In December 2016, a lengthy case study of a former soldier treated for four months with mefloquine was published in Drug Safety—Case Reports.  The case illustrated that mefloquine can cause persisting brain injury with unrelenting, permanent emotional and cognitive problems.  As my fellow psychiatrists commonly do, they diagnosed the former soldier with psychiatric disorders, including PTSD, and they treated him with multiple psychiatric drugs, worsening his brain injury and overall mental and emotional condition.

According to the December report, “The patient and his wife noted increased emotional lability, typically manifesting as anger and irritability. He also endorsed difficulty concentrating, a decreased interest in most activities, persistent short-term memory problems and word-finding difficulties.”  Long-term, he has needed help with anger management.

The soldier’s emotional distress—increased emotional lability, typically manifesting as anger and irritability; difficulty concentrating; a decreased interest in most activities; and persistent short-term memory problems and word-finding difficulties—can be caused by almost any psychiatric drug as an acute or long-lasting effect. Seeing the harm caused by mefloquine and other non-psychiatric drugs can help people to understand that it is the drugs, and not the individual’s so-called mental illness, that frequently ruins lives and causes harmful behaviors.

The specific drug-induced symptom of “decreased interest” is the effect that most commonly leads patients and those around them to think they are improved.  People given psychiatric drugs, as I have shown in Medication Madness and other books and articles, frequently lose their concern for themselves and others...

22:00

15 fascinating images of the ‘1000-ton monoliths’ hidden deep in the Siberian Mountains "IndyWatch Feed Uncanny"

There are some things that the human mind cannot possibly comprehend. One of them are the mind-bending structures said to exist in Siberia, where researchers found what appear to be supermassive blocks of stone, weighing over 1000 tons, intricately stacked together thousands of years ago. Interestingly, some of the rocks are much larger (as much as 2 to 3 times larger) than the largest known megaliths in the world. 

In fact, from the scale depicted by the human figures, these megaliths are much larger (as much as 2 to 3 times larger) than the largest known megaliths in the world. Preliminary studies suggest that there are blocks of stone at Gornaya Shoria which weigh around three to four thousand tons.

While many experts who have seen the images, but not actually visited the site say, it is nothing more than a natural geological formation and the result of geological processes associated with the intense weathering of the rock comprising Mountain Shoriya.

It is believed that both tectonic forces acting on deeply buried bedrock and pressure release that occurs within near-surface bedrock as it is uplifted and eroded commonly form rectangular, block-like, rock formations that consist of jointed rock.

However, the on-site pictures seem to suggest otherwise.

Located Deep in the Siberian Mountains, there is a megalithic site that has created confusion among experts.

The ‘megalithic site’ –discovered in Southern Siberia— contains what some believe are supermassive stones, flat surfaces, right angles, and sharp corners resembling cyclopean masonry. The super megaliths were found and photographed for the first time by Georgy Sidorov. The site was explored for the first time in 2013.

It is noteworthy to mention that some of the extremely heavy blocks of stone have been stacked up to forty meters in height.

Furthermore, if the supermassive stones alone aren’t something to gaze upon, reports indicate that during one of the expeditions to the site, compasses of the geologists behaved very strangely and for some unknown reason their arrows were deviating from the megaliths. (source)

The origin, purpose, and construction methods of the Gornaya Shoria megaliths are unknown, but their beauty, precision, and importance will remain a subject of debate in the years to come. Could this Russian site be evidence of an ancient civilization that history was unaware of?

Check out the images and let us know what you think!

Did Julian Assange Just Use the Bitcoin Blockchain to Prove He Is Alive? "IndyWatch Feed Crypto"

Julian Assange, the WikiLeaks editor-in-chief, read yesterday the bitcoin blockchain hash of block 447506 during a recorded video. At the time, it represented the most recent bitcoin block published to the blockchain. Experts contend this is proof that Mr. Assange is alive – or at least that the video, in which the whistleblower appears uncoerced, was not pre-recorded.

Also Read: WikiLeaks Has Raised 4,000+ BTC Since 2011

Bitcoin’s Blockchain is Public and Immutable

shutterstock_179396567

There had been some speculation that Mr. Assange was dead or lost control of his online identity. Instead of holding up today’s newspaper, as might have happened historically, the Australia-native used the blockchain technology to prove he is alive, contained at the Ecuadorian embassy.

As a public cryptographic ledger, the bitcoin blockchain allows anyone to “mine” and add pieces of information (known as ‘blocks’) to the blockchain, but only upon completing a computer process known as “proof of work”.

Bitcoin’s hash algorithm, known as SHA256, scrambles data stored in the blocks (in the case of bitcoin, mostly transaction data) into a string of letters and numbers referred to as a hash. Knowing what data went into creating a hash is very hard. However, it is very easy to determine the hash of a particular piece of data.

A bitcoin block hash represents a random group of letters and number virtually impossible to predict. Once distributed via the blockchain, however, the hash is widely available and cannot be altered. By reading the most recently published block hash, Mr. Assange could prove today’s interview had not been pre-recorded.

Bitcoin Removes Financial Blockades

Mainstream Media Response to Trump Kennedy Vaccine Safety Committee "IndyWatch Feed Health"

NOTE: How did so many media outlets across the country get out such a similar response to the Trump Kennedy Vaccine Safety announcement yesterday afternoon? And why are they so horrified by a government committee on product safety? (Rhetorical) Could...

21:52

The Best 10 Natural Remedies For Fatty Liver Disease You NEED To Know "IndyWatch Feed Food"

There are a lot of effective non-alcoholic fatty liver disease home remedies. It is a good thing too. After years of heavy alcohol consumption, people are at risk of liver problems like alcoholic liver disease. However, people who don’t drink a lot of alcohol are also at risk of the liver disease called non-alcoholic fatty…

21:50

Popular Hollywood Hallucinogenic Plant Could Have Dangerous Side Effects "IndyWatch Feed Food"

ReadyNutrition Readers, this article holds some important information and advice for anyone considering using naturopathic or holistic supplements in their diet.  As a certified Master Herbalist, in no way, shape, or form do I wish my words to be construed as “knocking” herbs and herbal supplements.  There is an article that recently surfaced, however, that bears mentioning, as it presents a substance in a light that is not objective.  The article is entitled Hallucinogenic Plant Ayahuasca Gains Foothold in the U.S.,” by Veronique Dupont of AFP, released on 12/25/16.

Dimethyltryptamine (DMT) is a constituent of the plant, and it is illegal in the U.S., which makes study of it very difficult.  It is said to produce euphoric and hallucinogenic effects, and is claimed to have therapeutic use in helping addiction, trauma, and depression.  Scientists have looked upon it with wariness, as the South American herb has negative effects when mixed with other medications or when used by people with preexisting medical conditions.  The herb is, however, gaining popularity, and people are trying to use it under the protective blanket of its use in “religious rituals and ceremony.”  Here is an excerpt from the article; please take note of the “distinguished” individuals who (according to the article) recommend using Ayahuasca:

“Thousands are flocking to sample the elixir and swear by its therapeutic properties, despite warnings from scientists and users that ayahuasca can be dangerous and even prove fatal, especially when mixed with other drugs.  Ayahuasca’s proponents, who include celebrities such as Sting, Paul Simon, Tori Amos and Lindsey Lohan, say the plant offers a spiritual experience like no other. Many also say it has allowed them to overcome traumas that no other conventional therapy can tackle.”

Really, guys and gals, Lindsey Lohan?  Sting?  The point that I am making (and I am a trained Master Herbalist) is that scientific research and good laboratory work provide true and useful information that should not be ignored just for the sake of bucking the “Big Pharma” train.  Seriously, if you want good information, weigh any herbal supplement against lab data and scientific research provided for you.  In the past, I have mentioned such re...

21:49

BitX Rebrands as Luno, Reveals Bitcoin Sandbox Project "IndyWatch Feed Crypto"

Bitcoin startup BitX is changing its name to Luno, as it switched focus to the European market.

Source

21:42

The Cancer-Fighting Salad Everyone Should Be Eating Once a Week "IndyWatch Feed Food"

Republished with permission from authenticselfwellness.com. *Editor’s note: health benefits of ingredients were provided by The Hearty Soul. Think salads are boring? Think again! This recipe is loaded with nourishing ingredients to help boost your energy levels, promote clear skin, and keep your immune system strong. It’s packed with antioxidants, protein, and healthy fats which makes…

21:22

Bitcoin Price Watch; Yet Another Dip "IndyWatch Feed Crypto"

Once again, overnight, we have seen some pretty volatile action in the bitcoin price. For the last couple of weeks, this volatility has become something of the norm, and on a number of occasions, we’ve had to narrow our time frames into the one-minute chart in order to define some levels that are narrow enough … Continue reading Bitcoin Price Watch; Yet Another Dip

The post Bitcoin Price Watch; Yet Another Dip appeared first on NEWSBTC.

21:00

Korean Economy Will Go Coinless In The Near Future "IndyWatch Feed Crypto"

Korea is the next country in the world planning to end cash slowly. The country’s Central Bank outlined a pilot program to pursue a coinless society in the coming years. This new service allows consumers to receive small change from retailers as a top-up on a prepaid card. An interesting spin on things, although it … Continue reading Korean Economy Will Go Coinless In The Near Future

The post Korean Economy Will Go Coinless In The Near Future appeared first on NEWSBTC.

20:53

About that “Meryl Streep calls out Donald Trump” thing… a Mark Dice VIDEO analysis "IndyWatch Feed Uncanny"

https://youtu.be/9m7iA7QZBi4

You know, I’ve seen bits of several videos centered on this (I’ll reference a few at the end), but this fairly short one by Mark Dice lays it out pretty well. Ms. Streep made a reference to Mr. Trump “mocking” a disabled reporter, when he was actually using hand gestures that are common for him to use.

I view this as another example of how the cabal’s MSM and Hollywood (which is owned by the MSM, aka, “the Cabal”) are continuing to try to derail the incoming Trump administration, which will clearly not align itself with the MSM or the cabal or NWO, etc. And please note that this kind of thing also happened to Barack Obama (I recall seeing edited videos that made it seem he said he supported the NWO, etc.). Anyway, this is short and easy to view.

Here are a few more videos I looked at, for those interested: vid1 vid2 vid3 vid4

Published on Jan 8, 2017
A tearful Meryl Streep calls out Donald Trump during her speech at the 2017 Golden Globes for what she claims was him ‘mocking’ a disabled reporter during one of his rallies when he was running for president. Media analyst Mark Dice has the story.

Copyright © 2017 by Mark Dice. Do not download or re-upload this video in whole or in part to any channel or other platform, or it will be removed for copyright violations and your account terminated.

✔️ Subscribe now for more! http://bit.ly/1QHJwaK See you tomorrow!

— Order Mark’s New Book THE ILLUMINATI IN HOLLYWOOD– In Paperback on Amazon.com http://amzn.to/1WC9GAb or download the ebook from any major e-book store!

Follow Me Here: FACEBOOK: http://www.Facebook.com/MarkDice TWITTER: http://www.Twitter.com/MarkDice INSTAGRAM: http://Instagram.com/MarkDice WEBSITE http://www.MarkDice.com YOUTUBE ht...

20:40

Thousands Of US Troops Arrive In Europe In “One Of Largest Deployments Since The Cold War” "IndyWatch Feed Uncanny"

Just days after the U.S announced that they were deploying around 2,800 tanks to Germany to “deter Russian aggression”, yet another U.S deployment has made its way to Europe. Around 4,000 troops arrived at the German port of Bremerhaven over the weekend, to make their way to Poland in an effort to supposedly “reassure the alliance’s Eastern European allies.”

Apparently, the move, which is sure to provoke Russia, was to “maintain peace through preparation,” according to NATO’s Major General Timothy Mcquire.

These two deployments were to join the currently in motion Operation Atlantic Resolve, which is a mission in process by NATO that was created to show support for European allies. The resolve was launched directly after the partition of the Ukraine that caused the Baltic nations to fear that Vladimir Putin might be planning a similar takeover there.

The Independent reported that the deployment is “one of the largest movements of US troops to Europe since the Cold War.”

Lt. General Tim Ray explained the moves to Reuters by saying, “Let me be very clear, this is one part of our efforts to deter Russian aggression, ensure the territorial integrity of our allies and maintain a Europe that is whole, free, prosperous and at peace.”

Unfortunately, rather than the move producing peace, it appears that it will only mark the beginning of yet another war.

Major General Timothy McGuire stated that he felt the deployment was a “tangible sign of the United States’ commitment to maintaining peace” on the European continent. In response to the continuing buildup, Putin has deployed nuclear-capable ballistic missiles to Kaliningrad.

Russia maintains that the West is to blame for worsening relations and stated that the troop buildup in the Baltic’s is yet another provocation. Of course, there are sure to be further complaints in consideration of the fact that another 4,000 NATO troops are set to be posted in Poland, Lithuania, Estonia and Latvia in the next few months.

To top that off, Britain plans to send an 800-strong battalion to Estonia that will be supported by French and Danish troops as soon as May.
Many German politicians are criticizing the deployment, including Dietmar Woidke. In an interview with RBB, he said, “I hope everyone will keep calm. I believe that despite all of the difficulties, she should seek dialogue with Russia.” In another statement, he...

20:27

Boat Roofed Shed – winning Shed of the year changed my life "IndyWatch Feed Diy"

Nice little update from Alex Holland him of the upturned boat shed. I was fortunate enough to be the overall winner of the 2013 Shed Of The Year competition with my ‘Boat Roofed Shed‘. Doing so has changed my life for the better! It is like being the President of the United States in that … Continue reading Boat Roofed Shed – winning Shed of the year changed my life

The post Boat Roofed Shed – winning Shed of the year changed my life appeared first on shedblog.

20:27

BitConnect Coin ICO Completed; Official BCC Exchange Launches in Record Time "IndyWatch Feed Crypto"

With BitConnect.co’s much-anticipated Initial Coin Offering (ICO) for the official BitConnect Coin (BCC) now completed, BCC heads into the next phase of development. Over 1 million BitConnect coins have already been purchased, with early adopters gaining up to 40% bonuses, as people are gaining over 1000 BCC per BTC. Now, BitConnect Coin is ready to establish its own proprietary BCC exchange. We have finished developing our own … Continue reading BitConnect Coin ICO Completed; Official BCC Exchange Launches in Record Time

The post BitConnect Coin ICO Completed; Official BCC Exchange Launches in Record Time appeared first on NEWSBTC.

20:15

Turn Off the Radio: A Playlist to Raise our Consciousness. "IndyWatch Feed Spiritual"

Music can help us heal and unite---or it can keep us hateful and divided.

20:11

Illinois UFO described as five orbs inside bright light "IndyWatch Feed Uncanny"

An Illinois witness at Lake County reported watching and photographing a bright light UFO that appeared to have five smaller orbs inside of it, according to testimony in Case 81037 from the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) witness reporting database.

Witness image. (Credit: MUFON)

The witness noticed a bright light in the sky at 5:30 p.m. on December 18, 2016.

“Thought it was a star or planet, but then it started flashing and then started moving more to my right,” the witness stated. “Thought it was a satellite, but thought it was too large to be one.”

The witness then used a cell phone and zoomed in on the object.

“I saw a big orb with five little orbs inside. I tried to take a video, but it was too far out there to zoom in on for a video. I kept looking at it through a zoomed picture and it kept breaking up into five smaller orbs, then three, then two, and then reassembled itself into one big orb. I then noticed an orb by it detach itself and then sporadically went left of the orb and then vanished. The object was in my sight for about two hours and then slowly vanished behind the treeline of my house.”

Cropped and enlarged witness image. (Credit: MUFON)

Cropped and enlarged witness image. (Credit: MUFON)

The witness uploaded five images with the MUFON report, which was filed on December 18, 2016. Illinois MUFON State Section Director James Wolford investigated and closed this case as an Unknown.

“The complex structure and behavior of the object rules out natural phenomena,” Wolford stated in his report. “This was something artificial with technology that may be beyond man-made construction. My disposition for this case is Unknown – Other.”

20:10

Nikon officially says they have no release date yet for the Nikon DL "IndyWatch Feed Photography"

Nikon itself has no idea when the Nikon DL will finally ship! :) That’s what they told CameraJabber…

The post Nikon officially says they have no release date yet for the Nikon DL appeared first on mirrorlessrumors.

20:05

How One Question Altered my Course. "IndyWatch Feed Spiritual"

Sometimes we stay in the same lane of our journey because it seems easiest. Perhaps we've been told this is the fast lane or that this route will lead us quickly to our desired destination. No one told us...

20:00

raise your children "IndyWatch Feed Comics"

Today on Toothpaste For Dinner: raise your children

The Worst Things For Sale is Drew's blog. It updates every day. Subscribe to the Worst Things For Sale RSS!

19:44

Are YOU prepared? Zombie outbreak could wipe out humanity in 100 DAYS, experts reveal "IndyWatch Feed Uncanny"

The new research suggests that nearly everyone on Earth will be wiped out 100 days after a zombie invasion. 

With the few survivors outnumbered a million to one by zombies, the human race would be driven to extinction by the undead. 

Scientists predict just 100 days after a zombie outbreak, just 273 humans would be left on the planet. 

Left scattered across the world, the future looks bleak with the study suggesting the survivors will be killed off within 12 months by the undead hordes. 

The study – titled A Zombie Epidemic – was published in the Journal of Physics by the team from the Department of Physics and Astronomy at Leicester.

Researchers came to the alarming conclusion based on the assumption that a zombie would find at least one victim a day with a 90 per cent chance of infecting the doomed humans. 

But all is not lost, with a second study claiming the world’s population would eventually be able to recover if humans decided to fight back and kill the zombies. 

If survivors continue to have children coupled with zombies having a lifetime of just 20 days before they die from thirst and starvation in the post-apocalyptic world, then the human race could eventually beat the zombies. 

The team also factored in how, over time, survivors may also be less likely to become infected after having experience of avoiding or fending off zombies.

They found that it would be possible for the world’s human population to survive the zombie epidemic under these conditions – and that eventually the zombie population would be wiped out and the human race would survive. 

Using the SIR model – an epidemiological model that describes the spread of a disease throughout a population – the student team investigated the spread of a hypothetical zombie virus. 

The model splits the population into three categories – those susceptible to the infection, those that are infected and those that have either died or recovered. The SIR model then considers the rates at which infections spread and die off as individuals in the population come into contact with each other.

As part of the formula, the students looked at S (the susceptible population), Z (the zombie population) and D (the dead population), suggesting that the average life-cycle of a zombie would be S to Z to D.

Course tutor, Dr Mervyn Roy, a lecturer in the University of Leicester’s Department of Physics and Astronomy, said: “Every year we ask students to write short papers for...

19:42

Lovely Rita Skinnies || Pattern Mash Up "IndyWatch Feed Craft"

It’s the new year. My favorite thing about setting goals for the new year is not only setting personal goals but sewing goals as well. This year one of the many goals I made was to sew up some of my first patterns again. As a pattern designer I am usually so busy with working […]

The post Lovely Rita Skinnies || Pattern Mash Up appeared first on Shwin and Shwin.

19:30

Hear Metallica’s “Nothing Else Matters” Covered in Unexpected Styles: Gregorian Choir, Cello Ensemble, Finnish Bluegrass, Jazz Vocal & More "IndyWatch Feed Arts"

They may have arrived on the scene in the 80s as one of the four horsemen of thrash metal—kin to such cuddly acts as Anthrax, Megadeth, and Slayer—but believe or not, Metallica had some serious crossover appeal from the start. Granted, that appeal was limited to a small subset of punks and skaters who came to appreciate metal thanks to Metallica’s covers of horror-punks The Misfits on their 1987 Garage Days Revisited EP. Nonetheless, it showed that the band always had a sense of humor and an appreciation for other—albeit very closely-related—genres.

Since then, Metallica has grown up, sometimes awkwardly. We watched them do it with the help of a therapist in the 2003 documentary Some Kind of Monster. We listened to their grown-up angst on that bummer of an album, St. Anger.  That year, they also took on a fourth member, bassist Robert Trujillo, whose extra-genre affinities are broad and deep—from his love for Motown, funk, and the athletic fusion of Jaco Pastorius to his dabbling in flamenco. The band may have returned to their thrash roots with 2008’s Death Magnetic and this year’s Hardwired… to Self-Destruct, but they’ll likely take a few more weird excursions (like their puzzling 2011 collaboration with Lou Reed) in coming years.

And yes, they gained a reputation as being stingy with their catalog during that whole...

19:04

Cool Teacher Heard of Band "IndyWatch Feed Satire"

SCHAUMBURG, Ill. — Ryan Daniels, an AP English teacher at Schaumburg Public High School, has allegedly heard of indie rock band Parquet Courts, according to reports from shocked students.

Classmates discussing their favorite albums of the year made the startling discovery when Dakota Wren, a junior, said the Brooklyn-based group’s 2016 album Human Performance had “cracked her top 10.”

(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
googletag.cmd.push(function() { googletag.display('div-gpt-ad-1468284277350-2'); });

“’’”“”

“”“’’”

“”’

“’”“’”

“’

19:03

I Didn’t Vaccinate My Kids and the One Who Lived Turned out Fine "IndyWatch Feed Satire"

TRUTH ALERT: I didn’t vaccinate my kids and the one who lived turned out just fine.

(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
googletag.cmd.push(function() { googletag.display('div-gpt-ad-1468284277350-2'); });
 “”  “” 

’  ’

“”“”

19:00

Wonder-Sighting in the Medieval World: Stunning Sixteenth-Century Drawings of Comets "IndyWatch Feed Arts"

“A comet is … a great clock, ticking out decades or geological ages once each perihelion passage, reminding us of the beauty and harmony of the Newtonian universe, and of the daunting insignificance of our place in space and time.”

Wonder-Sighting in the Medieval World: Stunning Sixteenth-Century Drawings of Comets

In 1985, Carl Sagan and Ann Druyan wrote in the introduction to their book Comet (public library):

Before the Earth was formed, there were comets here. Afterwards, and for all subsequent eons, comets have graced our skies. But until very recently, the comets performed without an audience; there was, as yet, no consciousness to wonder at their beauty. This all changed a few million years ago, but it was not until the last ten millennia or so that we began to make permanent records of our thoughts and feelings. Ever since, comets have left a good deal more than dust and gas in their wakes; they have trailed images, poetry, questions, and insights.

Four centuries before Sagan, two before comet-huntress Caroline Herschel spearheaded the systematic scientific study of comets, and one before Johannes Hevelius created his intricate comet drawings, an author and illustrator whose name or names remain lost to history produced one of the most breathtaking such works of “images, poetry, questions, and insights” inspired by comets: Kometenbuch, or The Comet Book, created in 1587 in what was then Flanders and is now France.

18:52

In Ancient Times; People could not see the color Blue. THIS is Why "IndyWatch Feed Spiritual"

Geiger looked to see when “blue” started to appear in languages and found an odd pattern all over the world. Every language first had a word for black and for white, or dark and light. The next word for a color to come into existence — in every language studied around the world — was red, the color of blood and wine. After red, historically, yellow appears, and later, green (though in a couple of languages, yellow and green switch places). The last of these colors to appear in every language is blue. The only ancient culture to develop a word for blue was the Egyptians — and as it happens, they were also the only culture that had a way to produce a blue dye.

Without a single mention of blue, the question then became whether ancient people could actually see the color. To determine if people are capable of distinguishing blue without having a word for the color in their language, researcher Jules Davidoff conducted a test with the Namibian Himba tribe, who fit the qualifications to this day.

When shown a circle with 11 green squares and one blue, they could not pick out which one was different from the others — or those who could see a difference took much longer and made more mistakes than would make sense to us, who can clearly spot the blue square.

Check out this short video below to learn more:

18:13

Can the Blockchain Technology Revive The Contemporary Art Market? "IndyWatch Feed Crypto"

http://ift.tt/2j0bDWW

Contemporary art can create means to investigate the impacts of financial logic across the socio-cultural continuum. Throughout this article, we’ll take a look at how we can utilize the blockchain technology to benefit and catalyze the evolution of contemporary art.

Contemporary art can be used as a parameter for analyzing finance’s cultural logic due to the fact that it outlines the conflicts existing between price and value, in view of the intimate relationship that bridges between automation and the creative efforts that mark artistic production. Although automation is dependent on innovative computational models and various financial metrics, creative efforts rely on the raw material, semiotic and relational circumstances that comprise the worth of an art piece. Consequently, the value of contemporary art is highly determined by the logic deployed by financial power, which correlates cultural and social dynamics to automated pricing techniques.

contemporary.jpg

Using the Blockchain Technology To Produce and Distribute The Value of Contemporary Art:

The zeal for cryptocurrencies as a medium that promotes artistic inquisition can connect art to the techno-socio-economic sphere. Let’s take a look at a couple of projects that are closely related to contemporary art: Monegraph and Plantoid. By utilizing the blockchain technology, these couple of projects focus on protesting the entanglement of contemporary art with today’s institutional financial milieu.

Monegraph: If it’s Appealing, Then You Should Link It To a Blockchain:

Monegraph is a blockchain based project that was created for graphic designers by Kevin McCoy and Anil Dash in 2014. Via implementation of a layer of “authorship” to the blockchain, Monegraph gives artists the opportunity to fully control their art creations and monitor the movement of their works, while also shielding them against unauthorized reproduction. Monegraph utilizes Namecoin to embed artworks with a cryptographic signature that authenticates the origin of an artwork while also enabling its creator to track its movements.

Monegraph operates according to three successive steps:

1- Creation of a digital artwork takes place.

2- Authorship, or ownership, of the digital artwork is tweeted publically.

3- Info regarding ownership, or authorship, of the artwork is stored to Namecoin’s blockchain and it is given a unique ID number to prove its originality. Accordingly, whenever an artwork that is registered via Monegra...

18:10

The 1-11-11 (1-11-2017) at 11:11… please feel free to join in an NBCPP (“New Beginnings Cosmic Peace Point”) meditation… "IndyWatch Feed Spiritual"

nbcpp_11111_at_1111_240[Kp update: Okay, pardon for the mis-adding… 2+0+1+7=10, not 11. Anyway, the 1-11-11 sort of came out automatically, so I’m keeping it that way.]

Kent Dunn had mentioned something about doing this tomorrow (in these, Gary Larrabee video, Goldfish Report video).

I’m going to do something tomorrow, not sure what. But for some reason I feel this particular moment has great Cosmic importance. At least it does for me, and from my view.

Follow Guidance. All who care to join are free to do whatever their Guidance suggests.

Aloha, Kp

Filed under: energies, Kauilapele message, new energies Tagged: 1111, 11111, NBCPP ...

18:02

World Utterly Un-Shocked By News President-Elect Paid Prostitutes To Urinate On Him "IndyWatch Feed Satire"

Trump golden showers

The world has heard the news about the future leader of the free world paying to be urinated on by a prostitute, said ‘sounds legit’, then got back to what it was doing.

“That’s interesting” Californian man Brian Herbert said, on hearing that the man who will soon have access to the world’s largest nuclear arsenal entered a hotel room, called for a group of hookers, paid them, then watched while they relieved themselves.

On hearing the news, Alison Lambert from Seattle said, “He did what?”. But once the intricacies about what the next US leader had done were explained to her she said, “Oh, no surprises there then”.

Mr Trump has denied the allegations, making absolutely no change to whether people think he did it or not.

17:55

Sheldan Nidle Update 1-10-17… "IndyWatch Feed Spiritual"

paoweb_globegrid175Another latest Sheldan update.

“The forward motion of the Elders’ plan to safely introduce the global RV continues. Meanwhile, the dark’s counterpunches are in place as well, confirming that special security is more than justified. Because of what is transpiring, we have set up safety points to counteract and defeat the heinous goals of the dark. The first much-needed monies are in the process of being delivered to their destinations.

“A general purge of the current American republic is under way. In truth, it was founded in 1871 and is the play child of the American autocracy. It is to be toppled by the true, de facto NESARA Republic. The completion of this project remains unclear. We are told that the current incoming administration is to declare this republic, but we remain unconvinced of this and are laying out a blueprint to see that this does indeed occur. We have therefore concentrated on assuring that this goal stays on track and becomes a manifested reality. To that end, we are carefully observing this new administration to ensure that it still plans to announce the new republic.

“…this process involves propelling you another series of steps forward from where you are now. You are on the verge of receiving global prosperity and the initial operations that are to give you a new and wondrous financial system, as well as gold-backed currency. In the past, the dark ones have made this task difficult for us to carry out. Nevertheless, we have broken through their physical and legal barriers. The present delays are no more than the deep caution that ensures that each necessary step is to be completed successfully.

[Ascended Masters] “The long-promised prosperity inches ever closer. All concerned with these blesse...

17:39

Donald Trump ‘Russian Dossier’ Debunked As Obvious Fake "IndyWatch Feed Uncanny"

An obviously fake “intelligence report” circulating on mainstream media is attempting to smear President-elect Donald Trump as the recipient of Russian assistance during the election – as well as claiming the Russians have sexual blackmail material on him.

Pro-Clinton mainstream outlets BuzzFeed, CNN and Mother Jones are claiming they have had the material for months, but for unexplained reasons are only publishing it now, after the election. BuzzFeed write:

The documents have circulated for months and acquired a kind of legendary status among journalists, lawmakers, and intelligence officials who have seen them.

Now BuzzFeed News is publishing the full document so that Americans can make up their own minds about allegations about the president-elect that have circulated at the highest levels of the US government.”

Are we expected to believe that mainstream media organizations and lawmakers had this information before the election — but chose not to release it until now?

The timing of the “leak” could not be more suspicious, coming mere days after Obama “federalized” the elections and gave the ruling party the power to declare an election “illegal” and overturn a result.

In a letter to the Associated Press on Friday, Jeh Johnson revealed the US government can now “monitor and intervene” in elections and US election systems will now be treated as “critical infrastructure”.

The move was described as major central government overreach and commentators speculated it may be part of an attempt at blocking the Trump presidency by declaring the election “tainted” and “illegal.”

Now all the pieces are falling into place.

The dark, sinister plot to block Trump from the White House has now taken its most dangerous turn. The establishment are unraveling their plot to declare Trump “compromised”, declare a state of emergency, announce the election results null and void, and hold a new presidential election.

If the report has been circulating among journalists and intelligence agencies for months, as claimed by BuzzFeed and CNN, why wasn’t Trump, one of two possible candidates for the highest office in the land, informed about it until now? Why weren’t voters informed about the supposed Russian intelligence that could be used to blackmail him and...

17:11

Antarctica ‘Mysterious Structure Discovered’ & ‘Massive Iceberg To Break Away’ "IndyWatch Feed Spiritual"

Ascension With Earth blog is continuously monitoring many different news feeds that relate to Antarctica. “Insiders” like Corey Goode, David Wilcock, Kent Dunn, and many others over the years have presented information that shows that secret military bases, Nazi outposts, Reptilian extraterrestrial bases, and ancient civilizations do exist in the icy continent of Antarctica.
Read more »

17:09

How to find Harmony with the Hygge Practise. "IndyWatch Feed Spiritual"

At a time when technology creates fake closeness with hundreds of Facebook friends, hygge provides the opportunity for kinship and true connection.

17:00

Fifa denies corruption after allowing fictional countries from Marvel films into the World Cup "IndyWatch Feed Satire"

The world governing body of association football has denied claims of corruption after announcing that the 2026 World Cup will be expanded to 48 teams, most of which will come from Marvel films and comics.
infantinomarvel

Fifa president Gianni Infantino smells his finger during yesterday’s press conference

Fifa members voted unanimously in favour of the change at a meeting in Zurich yesterday, which will increase the amount of teams from 32 to 48 and will soon include the countries Sokovia, Wakanda and Bloodstone Island.

But the plan is not without its critics.

“Bloodstone Island is a bit of a reach – certainly it sounds cool and the team would probably have an amazing strip,” said one insider.

“But it has only appeared once in the Marvel Universe in an issue of The Incredible Hulk from 1977. Do they really deserve to be invited to the greatest football tournament on Earth?”

Fifa president Gianni Infantino insisted that the move is not about increasing profits, but that ‘it will dilute the competitiveness’.

“Many smaller countries will be represented in 2026,” said Infantino.

“And the fact that most of them are fictional does not matter at this time. This is a tiny detail that will be dealt with closer to the tournament.”

The post Fifa denies corruption after allowing fictional countries from Marvel films into the World Cup appeared first on The Poke.

17:00

Comic for 2017.01.11 "IndyWatch Feed Comics"

New Cyanide and Happiness Comic

Why Do Some Drug Dealers Get Off Scot-Free? "IndyWatch Feed Health"

By Dr. Mercola

According to a recent report by the U.S. Surgeon General, more Americans now use prescription opioids than smoke cigarettes.1 These drugs also kill more Americans than car crashes.2

Over the past five years, drug overdose deaths have risen by 33 percent.3 As noted by Dr. Tom Frieden, director of the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC): "We know of no other medication routinely used for a nonfatal condition that kills patients so frequently."4

In 2015, 27 million Americans used illegal drugs and/or misused prescription drugs, and addiction to opioids and heroin now costs the U.S. more than $193 billion each year.

According to Frieden, studies show that addiction affects about 26 percent of those using opioids for chronic non-cancer pain. Worse, 1 in 550 patients on opioid therapy die from opioid-related causes within 2.5 years of their first prescription.

According to the latest data from the National Center for Health Statistics (NCHS), life expectancy for both men and women dropped between 2014 and 2015, for the first time in two decades, and overdose deaths appear to be part of the problem.5,6,7

In all, more than 50,000 Americans died from drug overdoses in 2015, a rise of 11 percent from 2014.

Fortunately, there are safe options to treat pain. But education is sorely lacking. This is why I frequently write about this issue, and hope you'll do your part in spreading the word.

Far too many people in the prime of their life are losing it to painkiller addiction, and often they simply had no idea a prescription painkiller for a temporary injury or pain would send them into the throes of drug addiction.

Opioid Withdrawal — 'Hell on Earth'...

Despite Promises, Antibiotics in Meat Supply Skyrocketing "IndyWatch Feed Health"

By Dr. Mercola

Heavy reliance on antibiotics in medicine and agriculture has brought about drug-resistant bacteria, which exacerbate successful treatment of many infections.

That’s a fact that people responsible for food production at large, from farm to table, say they’re very aware of, as the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has been encouraging farmers to use as little antibiotics as possible.

Every year, many restaurants and supermarkets commit to only selling meat raised without antibiotics or at least a minimal amount.

So why are sales of “sub-therapeutic” antibiotics for use on swine, cattle and poultry, which represent the biggest protein sources for most Americans, still going up? The FDA’s latest statistics tell the story, related by NPR’s The Salt:

“Antibiotic sales for use on farm animals increased by 1 percent in 2015, compared to the previous year. The increase was slightly greater — 2 percent — for antibiotics used as human medicine …

But the FDA finds a glimmer of good news in the latest figures, pointing out that the rate of increase has slowed. In the previous year, antibiotic use had increased by 4 percent, and a total of 22 percent from 2009 to 2014.”1

Burger King and Tim Hortons restaurants say they’re switching to chicken raised sans antibiotics in U.S. stores in 2017, and in Canada in 2018, because it’s “critically important” to human medicine. Chick-fil-A, with the highest sales in the U.S., has committed to its switch to antibiotic-free chicken by the end of 2019.2

The Poultry Industry: ‘Striving to Do Better’

Chickens raised for food in concentrated animal feeding operations (CAFOs) are definitely on the radar in this regard. Perdue Farms says it’s now raising 95 percent of its chickens without routine antibiotics, except the flocks that get sick, amounting to only 5 percent of all their birds.3

Tyson Foods announced in 2015 that it’s “striving to eliminate the use of human antibiotics from its U.S. broiler chicken flocks by the end of September 2017.”

President and CEO Donn...

Toxic Roads Are Paving the Way to Trouble "IndyWatch Feed Health"

By Dr. Mercola

You’ve probably smelled it — the overpowering, nostril-burning stench when new coal-tar pavement or sealant is being laid on a driveway, street, parking lot or playground. And you may have idly wondered how toxic the shiny black liquid spray might be, but moved on to other things because, after all, what can you do about it?

As it turns out, it is toxic. The substances contain polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons (PAHs).

One recently released study1 by the U.S. Geological Survey (USGS) and Milwaukee Metropolitan Sewerage District identified coal-tar sealants as the primary source of PAHs and called them “a major source of contamination in urban and suburban areas and a potential concern for human health and aquatic life.”2

The problem finally made headlines when toxic coal-tar sealants were found to be responsible for up to 94 percent of the PAHs found in 40 samples of streambed sediment — aka muck — collected from 19 creeks and rivers, along with dust from six parking lots in metropolitan Milwaukee.3

According to lead study author and USGS scientist Austin Baldwin, “Fully 78 percent of the samples contained enough PAHs to be considered toxic and capable of causing adverse effects in aquatic animals.”4

How it happens is fairly straightforward. Over time, PAHs and other contaminants from sealed and blacktopped surfaces wash into stormwater storage basins and storm sewers from rain and melting snow. From there, the toxins are washed straight into the closest waterways, essentially poisoning them.

Coal-tar sealants used for paving in commercial, residential and industrial areas are preferred by many due to aesthetic reasons. However, they contain up to 1,000 times more PAHs than asphalt emulsions, which do a comparable job but cost more.

As far back as 2007, Dane County, Wisconsin, banned both the sale and use of coal-tar sealants, but prior to the cut-off, 300,000 gallons of the stuff were estimated to have been used, every year, on driveways and parking lots in that county alone....

16:56

In5D Alternative News for January 11, 2017 "IndyWatch Feed Spiritual"

Welcome to in5d News, your source for Alternative News related to POSITIVE change in our society. Alternative news is the REAL news that is not being reported on the main stream media (MSM). It also reveals the propaganda that IS being reported by the MSM. If you’ve noticed, the main stream media promotes violence, fear […]

16:56

Discernment, Disembodied Entities, Parasites, Engineered Flu, Baby Boomers, and Suicide "IndyWatch Feed Spiritual"

by Michelle Walling, CHLC, Michelle Walling covers these topics in this chat: Engineered Flu Disembodied Entities Discernment and Fear Porn Baby Boomers Troubles Suicide Intestinal Parasites TImeline Shift the day after the election Astrology- what would happen if we let it go Here is the link to Alba Weinman’s YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCt3xe3Yz-4P__NZ9bSoIudQ To book a […]

16:42

Notes for Wednesday – January 11, 2017 "IndyWatch Feed Survival"

January 11th is the birthday of Alexander Hamilton (1757-1804). It is also the natal day of the late Gunnar Fridtjof Thurmann Sonsteby, who was born in 1918. He was the most decorated hero of the Norwegian resistance under the German occupation. He died May 10, 2012. o o o Today, … Continue reading

16:41

Four Procedures For Survival in Your Camp, by ARD "IndyWatch Feed Survival"

We recently saw how important it is to uphold 2 Chronicles 7:14. Although we have known that this beloved United States that we call home is not quite so “united”, we have discovered there are more Christians than there are non-Christians. (If God be for us who can be against … Continue reading

16:40

Letter Re: Thriving With Airedales "IndyWatch Feed Survival"

Folks, It appears that the War Dog leashes I purchased may be available again. In looking up the company (T3gear.com) they are now carrying a leash that appears to be similar to, if not the same as, the ones I bought when I knew the people running the company. Link … Continue reading

16:40

Economics and Investing: "IndyWatch Feed Survival"

It is notable that spot gold is now at around $1,187 per Troy ounce, while platinum is down around $978. This nearly $200 price disparity means that you can buy slabbed (PCGS graded) platinum U.S. Mint Liberty bullion coins for less than equivalent weight gold U.S. Mint Liberty bullion coins … Continue reading

16:39

JWR’s Recommendations of the Week: "IndyWatch Feed Survival"

Books: The Total Money Makeover: Classic Edition: A Proven Plan for Financial Fitness, by Dave Ramsey The Lose Your Belly Diet: Change Your Gut, Change Your Life, by Travis Stork Movies: 13 Hours: The Secret Soldiers of Benghazi (Now also available with Amazon Prime.) 97% Owned (Documentary on the global … Continue reading

16:38

Odds ‘n Sods: "IndyWatch Feed Survival"

Pat Cascio informs us that the “news” announcer cited the wrong state yesterday. Washington is the state in trouble with the anti-second amendment onslaught after the elections. o o o 10 fire types for outdoor survival – G.P. o o o All of the talk about “Universal Background Checks” seems … Continue reading

16:38

Hugh’s Quote of the Day: "IndyWatch Feed Survival"

“In a free society, crimes would be limited to aggression against persons and property, including fraud. So-called “victimless crime” laws are incompatible with liberty.” – Ron Paul

16:23

Newtown Man Develops Diabetes After Hibiscus-Infused Tangerine Pale Ale Bender "IndyWatch Feed Satire"

CLANCY OVERELL | Editor | CONTACT While the Captain’s Parrot brewery’s staple beer, the Hungry Leper, is considered more of a saison ale, many craft beer enthusiasts say that it’s relatively mid-strength alcohol percentage suggests it could also be considered a fruitier pale ale. The hibiscus infused Northern French style Saison served through a tangerine filled randall is wildly popular […]

16:20

EMPATH ENERGY UPDATE – BEing FREE in a Totally New Way "IndyWatch Feed Spiritual"

by Anastacia, Australian Correspondent, In5D.com Many are feeling like they are going through ‘Shock’ when/with someone close to us, who is no longer who they ‘used’ to be. (Please read previous BB post 9th Jan ‘We are no longer able to be in the old energy of what no longer vibrates to our new souls […]

16:09

Bitcoin – Is it Sustainable? "IndyWatch Feed Crypto"

bitcoin

QUESTION: Dear Mr. Armstrong: I have been to the Orlando conference and probably read every single one of your blogs since about a year ago and now wanted to ask you about Bitcoin and/or other alternative currencies. If I am not mistaken, this topic is not something that you have really touched upon. Recent spike in the price of Bitcoin appears to be, at least in part, to be driven by certain countries such as China and Venezuela where people use it to bypass their country’s currency restrictions. Would be it fair to say the more restrictions that we will see by various countries and governments the more Bitcoin or other alternative currencies will be poised to increase in price? Would it also be reasonable to expect this same result if, as you alluded to, governments around the world continue to limit and/or eliminate cash, similar to what we see in India? Your thoughts would be greatly appreciated!

I personally thank you for everything that you are doing!

ANSWER: We must be realistic. Governments are fighting for their very existence. The BREXIT and Trump elections are direct attacked upon government that are rising among the ranks of the silent majority. I do not believe that Bitcoin can survive against governments trying to shut down the flight of capital. Countries like Venezuela are in a state of chaos. China is something different. The flight of cap[ital out of China threatens the continued weakness of the yuan and Trump will misread that as a trade war.

Long-term, the safe haven may become stocks as was the case in Germany during the 1920s. Yes there were people who used the gold coins of foreign countries just as the Japanese turned to Chinese coins when they did not trust their government. But gold you cannot ship between countries without a trace and you cannot hop on a plane with a suitcase full of gold. What did survive were  things such as blue-chip shares and real estate. But the real estate is not movable.

As far as gold is concerned, I have recommended old common date coins rather than bars and bu...

16:05

The Nightmare of Un-Enlightenment And the Two Inner Moves That Initiate It "IndyWatch Feed Spiritual"

by Andriana Eloha, Guest writer, In5d.com The first inner move that initiates un-enlightenment is attachment to a false self that draws one away from pure awareness of their Consciousness. This attachment creates all other attachments, and all of them are nothing else but a futile attempt to fill the gap between who you are and […]

16:00

Ethereum Price Technical Analysis – ETH/USD Steady Uptrend "IndyWatch Feed Crypto"

Key Highlights ETH price was well bid during the past two sessions against the US Dollar, and remained above $10.15. Yesterday’s highlighted connecting bullish trend line on the hourly chart (data feed via SimpleFX) of ETH/USD is still active and acting as a support near $10.05. There is another bullish trend line formed on the … Continue reading Ethereum Price Technical Analysis – ETH/USD Steady Uptrend

The post Ethereum Price Technical Analysis – ETH/USD Steady Uptrend appeared first on NEWSBTC.

Edgar Cayce’s 3-Day Apple Fast "IndyWatch Feed Spiritual"

Edgar Cayce recommended 3-day Apple Fasts to hundreds of people to ‘cleanse all toxic forces from any body’ and said that fasting is one of the most effective ways of preventing disease. He himself fasted on apples for 3 days, three times a year.

This Apple Fast provides not only the benefits of the malic acid in apples, but also gives you large amounts of natural pectin fiber to cleanse the intestinal tract.

The pectin leeches toxins from the blood stream and intestines and will leech anything with food value so do not eat anything else and do not take vitamins at this time.

Edgar Cayce says that vitamins serve only to assist in the absorption and digestion of other foods and are useless by themselves, anyway.

Read Entire Article »

January 2017 Energy Forecast – A Whole New World "IndyWatch Feed Spiritual"

by Emmanuel Dagher, Happy New Year, my friend! There’s so much for us to catch up on, so let’s get right to it. A Rebirth The year 2017 numerically is a “1” year (2 + 0 + 1 + 7 = 10, and 10 reduces to 1 + 0 = 1). The number 1 represents […]

Bitcoin and United States Dollar "IndyWatch Feed Crypto"

0.0010 BTC = 0.82 USD
1.00 USD = 0.0012 BTC
Converter

15:57

the oregon coast "IndyWatch Feed Craft"

IMG_20161230_172340_996
IMG_20161230_172340_996

These photos are from our beach trip right after Christmas. The tide was so far in there wasn't much beach for walking. There were my favorite fish tacos from Local Ocean Seafoods however, which has the best seafood in Newport, in my opinion.

That trips feels far away, but also close, because we are in the middle of another weather episode here in Portland so things are shutting down again, which always feels like a beach trip to me. Everything slows down and is stuck in molasses. Or, I guess stuck in snow. We have food and power, so that's all good. And I can walk to the store. Having one child in school and two homeschooled makes "snow days" interesting. We have already had a few and probably will have one tomorrow.

• I have been trolling the amazing embroidery work over at ant sally on instagram. I am going to stitch something similar soon—they are so beautiful.
  • Sadie and I watched The Fundamentals of Caring on instant Netflix and she liked it a whole lot. I saw it over the summer. Lots of swearing and older teen issues, and very well done.
  • I'm between books so that means I pick up what we having lying around which is a lot of YA horror and paranormal. That's the trend over here right now. So, I am almost done with Frozen Charlotte and enjoying it quite a bit. Who doesn't love creepy little dolls that can eat flesh? The middle-school-aged V.C. Andrews fan in me is very excited by this book.

15:56

Goldfish Report No. 68, 1-10-17 with Kent Dunn… "IndyWatch Feed Spiritual"

kent_dunn_fb_headshot_3This video is kind of a summary of the four in the prior post. I encourage all to use discernment with all of the intel.

Published on Jan 10, 2017
On GoldFish Report No. 68, Intel Guest Kent Dunn returns to the GoldFish Report to lay his cards on the table about why he is releasing intel to the public. Kent releases new information about Queen Elizabeth and sends a powerful message to the Pope and the Royal Families, and the power plays on the global stage geopolitically and economically. He talks about the spiritual war being fought above and below our heads and why people need to prepare for changes and return to a self sufficient life. Also provides an update on the incoming energies, upgrading DNA, Corey Goode, Blue Avians, MK Ultra Minds control and more. Please follow us on twitter at @ReportGoldfish, on facebook at https://www.facebook.com/thegoldfishr…, and thegoldfishreport.wordpress.com or www.thegoldfishreport.com.

15:55

Four “Kent Dunn Intel” videos… "IndyWatch Feed Spiritual"

kent_dunn_fb_headshot_2

Kent Dunn (click image to view the most recent video)

I chose to put these in chronological order, most recent is at the bottom. These essence of these is rather summarized in the Goldfish Report post which follows. I encourage all to use discernment with all of the intel presented.

And my posting of these does not mean that I view what is presented in the same way Kent does. But (obviously) something has resonated in me with Kent’s presentations.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ABAqbmRTYV8

https://www.youtube.com/w...

15:52

The Path to $10,000 Bitcoin "IndyWatch Feed Crypto"

So let's imagine a scenario in which tens of trillions of at-risk wealth suddenly seek an alternative--any alternative to staying in an asset class that's circling the drain.
As my colleague Davefairtex observed recently, the paint isn't quite dry on bitcoin and the expanding host of other cryptocurrencies. Initial enthusiasm for the latest cryptocurrency that's going to eat bitcoin's lunch generates outsized returns for early investors, but as glitches in the vision arise, the bubble of initial euphoria pops.
Differing visions of bitcoin's future have divided its community of participants and miners, and hard forks have split other cryptocurrencies into competing camps.
Meanwhile, the spectre of outright bans on bitcoin and cryptocurrencies by nations such as China adds uncertainty to the entire sector. Many observers expect that China's increasingly pervasive attempts to staunch the flow of capital out of China via capital controls will lead inevitably to...

15:42

Never There "IndyWatch Feed Literature"

can I think
except in words
except by talking to myself
like the rain softly murmuring
no voice but my own

more than words
I see in movies
curiously real as dreams
until they slowly dissolve
never there at all

15:09

PR account executive literally dies after not having her morning coffee "IndyWatch Feed Satire"

11 January, 2017. 12:23 ERROL PARKER | Editor-at-large | Contact A 24-year-old public relations professional who was discovered unresponsive by coworkers this morning has tragically passed away in a Sydney hospital this afternoon. Annie Nerada, of Enmore, was complaining of dizziness and general lethargy to colleagues due to skipping her morning coffee after running late. Moments […]

15:00

The 12 Month Calendar Is All Wrong — Why We Should Be Using The 13 Moon Cycle "IndyWatch Feed Spiritual"

Is what we know about our calendar all wrong?

Life is one big cycle made up of lots of decreasingly smaller cycles, perhaps moving infinitely in both directions.

1 second
1 minute
1 hour

1 day
1 week
1 month

1 year
1 decade
1 century

This is just the cycle of time too, we also have — Life cycles.

Read Entire Article »

14:39

Yes we can. Yes we did. Yes we can. "IndyWatch Feed Spiritual"

Get the tongue-in-cheek thanks, Obama elephant hat if so inspired (it’s purple as in we’re all in this together, whether red or blue): elephantjournal.com/hats
~

Just watched the last, final, farewell, no-more-to-come speech as President by the greatest President in my lifetime (I look forward and hope to be wrong in that).

What a good human being. Grateful that he (and Joe and his family) took one for the team (humanity). Let us repay him by doing more for the commonwealth than we would have otherwise.

God knows the next four years are going to need us to do more than post on Facebook. Let’s get off the couch.

10 of my alternately heartbreaking and inspiring, favorite comments about the speech ar...

14:39

Scientists Recorded This Mysterious Sound In The Deepest Place On Earth "IndyWatch Feed Uncanny"

The sound recorded in the Mariana Trench, the deepest part of the world ocean and the deepest place on the Earth’s crust, which is located in western North Pacific. Mariana Trench forms the boundary between two lithospheric plates, where the Pacific plate is highlighted under the Philippine plate.

This strange sound was first noticed by a team of scientists led by biologist Sharon Niukirk from Oregon State University. They have published research in the Journal of the acoustic Association of America.

Scientists still are not sure what kind of sound it is because the entire frequency range was from 38 to 8,000 hertz.

Source link

The post Scientists Recorded This Mysterious Sound In The Deepest Place On Earth appeared first on The Mystery Vault.

14:28

Bitcoin Price Technical Analysis for 01/11/2017 – Bullish Channel Forming "IndyWatch Feed Crypto"

Bitcoin price is stuck in consolidation but a small bullish channel can be seen on its short-term time frames, offering opportunities to catch the climb.

The post Bitcoin Price Technical Analysis for 01/11/2017 – Bullish Channel Forming appeared first on NEWSBTC.

14:23

Smokers Should Know This! These Foods Can Cleanse The Nicotine In Your Body "IndyWatch Feed Spiritual"

by Healthy Food House

Smoking is a detrimental habit that harms health to a great extent. Nicotine in cigarettes causes issues such as lung damage,hypertension and heart issues.

It also accelerates metabolic syndrome, diabetes 2, and insulin sensitivity, and even after giving up, it remains in the system. Nicotine also affects the thyroid and the pituitary functions and reduces the adrenal and sex hormones.

The nicotine enters the skin, mouth, lungs, and the mucus layer 10 seconds after you inhale it, through the blood, arrives at the brain.

The following foods can help you cleanse the body of nicotine:

Water - it detoxes the body through the skin and rehydrates it from dehydrating nicotine. Make sure you consume 8-12 glasses daily.
Read more »

14:17

One Fruit Ranks as Best Cancer Fighting Food "IndyWatch Feed Spiritual"

by Steth News

Cancers, including colon cancer, are killers. It is expected that colon cancer could cause almost 50,000 deaths in the United States alone this year. A recent study though showed that it is possible to lower risk of the mentioned cancer by simply eating dried plums.

More about the Research

The study, which was presented at the Biology Conference in Massachusetts, was headed out by Nancy Turner, a professor at the Texas A&M University. According to Turner and her colleagues, dried plums have the ability to maintain the colon microbiota or the gut bacteria. In turn, colon cancer risk is reduced.

There has already been some research in the past that proved there is a direct relationship between diet and the composition and metabolism of the microbiota in the colon. Turner stated in the conference in Boston that there are trillions of bacteria found in the intestinal tract and 400 of the species have been identified. This identification allowed them to test the effect of dried plum on the colon and its microbiota.
Read more »

14:11

Trump Insists Obama Officially ‘Tags Him In’ Over Turnbuckle Before Standing Down "IndyWatch Feed Satire"

CLANCY OVERELL | Editor | CONTACT President Barack Obama said goodbye to the nation today, stating in a farewell address that he hadn’t abandoned his vision of progressive change. In a packed hall of supporters in his adopted hometown, President Obama admitted “for every two steps forward, it often feels we take one step back.” “This is where […]

14:10

The Arctic Sea Ice Collapse Is Happening Before Our Eyes — And It’s A Worrisome Sign Of What’s To Come "IndyWatch Feed Health"

arctic-sea-ice-crack-from-planeSource: Business Insider A member of a team of Cambridge scientists trying to find out why Arctic sea ice is melting so fast, walks on some drift ice 500 miles (800 km) from the North Pole September 3, 2011. Reuters/Stuart McDill As 2016 wound down and winter kicked into gear in the Northern Hemisphere, an

14:08

These 209 Seconds Will Make You Question Your Entire Life & Existence! "IndyWatch Feed Spiritual"

by Joe Martino; Collective Evolution

Have you ever thought, “Where the hell are we?” I don’t mean like when you are lost on a road trip, I mean, where the heck is Earth? Where, exactly, is this planet of ours within the wider world? We are in a solar system, a galaxy… the universe — THE UNIVERSE! What is that? How big is it? Where does it go? Where is it?

These are questions I’m sure many of us have asked during those times when we ponder our existence or the meaning of life, and even when we care so much about that little piece of our hair that isn’t quite sticking in the right spot.

But that’s the point of what I’m about to show you. We take life REALLY seriously sometimes. We transform the smallest things into biggest things in the world, all in our own minds, and inflict so much anxiety and suffering on ourselves as a result.

Life So Serious?

As a society in general we take life incredibly seriously here, working the 9-5 grind in jobs we don’t like, performing repetitive actions with very little meaning or purpose, all so we can earn a paycheque (so we can buy food, so we can keep on living, so we can keep earning to make sure we keep living). It’s an endless cycle. Does that sound right? Does that sound like what we are here for and are destined to do until the end of time… if that ever comes?
Read more »

14:00

Are We Really in the Year 1714? The Phantom Time Hypothesis "IndyWatch Feed Spiritual"

Students of the Middle Ages all know that the Holy Roman Empire was, in the words of Voltaire, 'neither holy, nor Roman, nor an empire'. 

But did this agglomeration of medieval power and influence also saddle us with a bogus calendar?

Could an emperor – maybe two emperors, with the help of a friendly pope – have been responsible for shoving 297 years' worth of utterly fictitious history into our collective consciousness, there to fester and cause problems for innocent historical researchers? What year is it, anyway?

To be clear: the Phantom Time Hypothesis, originally by Heribert Illig and Hans-Ulrich Niemitz1, states that the Holy Roman Emperor, Otto III, in collusion with Pope Sylvester II, misdated the Western calendar in order to celebrate the end of the first millennium – 297 years early.

Read Entire Article »

13:55

No Matter how you Woke up Feeling this Morning, Remember This. ~ Rachel Brathen "IndyWatch Feed Spiritual"

A photo posted by Rachel Brathen (@yoga_girl) on Jan 9, 2017 at 5:14am PST

Did you wake up on the wrong side of the bed this morning?

I did.

I got up at 4:45 a.m. to teach double classes but nothing flowed for me this morning. On some mornings nothing works! Bad dreams, overslept, no time for practice, no food in the fridge, dogs spent all night barking at the wind, or all of the above…?

Here is the key: allow yourself to have bad moments—not bad days.

You always have the opportunity to turn a day around. No matter how this morning started off, decide that today is going to be a good one. Slow down. Appreciate the little things. Know that it takes just a little bit of happy to turn a whole lotta crap into something great.

Even if the day started off on the wrong foot, don’t waste time making it worse by identifying what goes on inside of your head! Change it. Decide to be happy. Treat yourself to a really good lunch. Take a yoga class. Meditate for five minutes in your office chair. Go for a walk. Call your mom. Smile, even if you don’t feel like it. Sometimes it’s easier to start with the body. The mind will catch on once you let go of that little voice in your head that tells you things are not as they “should be” (not true!). Everything is exactly the way it’s supposed to be. You need this—be here fully and enjoy it.

I’m lying on my office couch right now, cuddling Ringo, drinking a smoothie. Applauding myself for teaching two back to back classes at the crack of dawn and not letting a bad start ruin the rest of this Monday!

Every day has the potential of beauty, of love...

13:43

Alex Jones (FULL SHOW Commercial Free) Tuesday 1/10/17: Roger Stone, Dr. Shiva Ayyadurai "IndyWatch Feed Spiritual"

ublished on Jan 10, 2017
-- http://www.infowars.com/app/ --
-- SUBSCRIBE TO PRISONPLANET.TV --
-- Share With 20 People -
-- http://tv.infowars.com/ -
-- http://www.youtube.com/TheAlexJonesCh... -
-- http://www.infowars.com/ -
-- http://store.infowars.com/ -
-- http://www.prisonplanet.com/ -
-- IMPORTANT: Bookmark https://www.youtube.com/results?q=ron... -

-- Date: January 10, 2017 --
Today on The Alex Jones Show
On this Tuesday, January 10 broadcast of the Alex Jones Show, Trump insider Roger Stone discusses what to expect in the last ten days before the inauguration. Also, the inventor of Email, Dr. Shiva Ayyadurai, Ph.D. joins the show to explain the connection he found between email and GMO's. On today's show we'll also look at the Jeff Sessions confirmation hearing and how optimism a...

13:40

13:38

The Big List – 2017 "IndyWatch Feed Diy"

If there is one point in time that sets the tone for the year to come, it’s probably this one…

Untitled

The one hour a year I sit down– with a bottle of wine and a fresh piece of chalk– and plan out what the next 12 months will hold. Projects. Chores. Maintenance. Things I’ll plant. Things I’ll build. Things I inevitably won’t get done (which never stops me from putting them on the list.)

Untitled

Building this bigass chalkboard and using it to track my progress for the year has been one of my best ideas to date. I started my big yearly list back in 2014, and it’s been going strong ever since. (See also: 2015, 2016)

I already recapped how last year went and here’s how my list looked at the end of the year…

Untitled

I haven’t had a year yet where I managed to plant (and harvest) everything I hoped in the garden, but with the greenhouse up and ready to start seedlings in February, I’m feeling more optimistic about the garden in 2017 than I have past years.

Untitled

Getting shelves and heat set up in the greenhouse will be one of my first “outdoor” projects for the year, in fact.

I’ll also be finishing up some of the things I didn’t manage to cross off my list in 2016:

Untitled

The kitchen (cabinets and counters) are at the top of tha...

13:34

Exposed: The Truth About Bill O'Reilly and Fox News' $20 Million Lawsuit Settlement "IndyWatch Feed Spiritual"

New information has came out about Bill O'Reilly today with Fox News settling a sexual harassment allegation against him. We cover these new documents and the very colorful past of man who preaches family values and morality and his daily Fox News show.

Video referenced https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CBu1b...

Visit our MAIN SITE for more breaking news http://wearechange.org/

PATREON https://www.patreon.com/WeAreChange?a...
SNAPCHAT: LukeWeAreChange
FACEBOOK: https://facebook.com/LukeWeAreChange
TWITTER: https://twitter.com/Lukewearechange
INSTAGRAM: http://instagram.com/lukewearechange
STEEMIT:...

13:30

What to do When You Only Have 5 Minutes to Prepare to Teach a Yoga Class. "IndyWatch Feed Spiritual"

What to do when you only have 5 minutes to prepare to teach a yoga class, from master teacher Justin Kaliszewski.

13:27

Wasabi compounds may possess activity against the growth and cancer stem cells phenotypes of human pancreatic cancer cells. "IndyWatch Feed Health"

PMID:  Evid Based Complement Alternat Med. 2014 ;2014:494739. Epub 2014 Jan 20. PMID: 24575144 Abstract Title:  Effect of Wasabi Component 6-(Methylsulfinyl)hexyl Isothiocyanate and Derivatives on Human Pancreatic Cancer Cells. Abstract:  The naturally occurring compound 6-(methylsulfinyl)hexyl isothiocyanate (6-MITC) was isolated from Wasabia japonica (Wasabi), a pungent spice used in Japanese food worldwide. The synthetic derivatives 6-(methylsulfenyl)hexyl isothiocyanate (I7447) and 6-(methylsulfonyl)hexyl isothiocyanate (I7557) are small molecule compounds derived from 6-MITC. This study aimed to evaluate the effect of these compounds on human pancreatic cancer cells. Human pancreatic cancer cell lines PANC-1 and BxPC-3 were used to perform an MTT assay for cell viability and Liu's stain for morphological observation. The cell cycle was analyzed by DNA histogram. Aldehyde dehydrogenase (ALDH) activity was used as a marker for cancer stem cells (CSC). Western blotting was performed for the expression of proteins related to CSC signaling. The results showed that compounds 6-MITC and I7557, but not I7447, inhibited viability of both PANC-1 and BxPC-3 cells. Morphological observation showed mitotic arrest and apoptosis in 6-MITC- and I7557-treated cells. These two compounds induced G2/M phase arrest and hypoploid population. Percentages of ALDH-positive PANC-1 cells were markedly reduced by 6-MITC and I7557 treatment. The expression of CSC signaling molecule SOX2, but not NOTCH1, ABCG2, Sonic hedgehog, or OCT4, was inhibited by 6-MITC and I7557. In conclusion, wasabi compounds 6-MITC and I7557 may possess activity against the growth and CSC phenotypes of human pancreatic cancer cells.

read more

13:25

Huge Antarctic Iceberg About To Break Off And Slide Into The Sea "IndyWatch Feed Health"

emperor-penguins-face-a-crackSource: Independent It isn’t clear what damage the huge iceberg will do to the surrounding landscape There is now only about 20 kilometres of ice attaching the mass to Antarctica A huge iceberg, one of the biggest ever recorded, is about to break off Antarctica. Part of the Larsen C ice shelf is now hanging

13:17

Childbirth Trauma: care provider actions and interactions "IndyWatch Feed Fertility"

A big THANK YOU  to all the women and men who shared their experiences of traumatic childbirth for Christian Inglis’ Honours study. There was so much data that Christian chose to focus on paternal mental health for his thesis and publication. Later we analysed the women’s descriptions of trauma and have recently published these findings in an open access journal. A summary of the findings is provided below:

Women’s descriptions of childbirth trauma relating to care provider actions and interactions

(You can access the full journal article free from BMC Pregnancy and Childbirth)

FINDINGS: Four themes were identified in the data: ‘prioritising the care provider’s agenda’; ‘disregarding embodied knowledge’; ‘lies and threats’; and ‘violation’. Women felt that care providers prioritised their own agendas over the needs of the woman. This could result in unnecessary intervention as care providers attempted to alter the birth process to meet their own preferences. In some cases, women became learning resources for hospital staff to observe or practice on. Women’s own embodied knowledge about labour progress and fetal wellbeing was disregarded in favour of care provider’s clinical assessments. Care providers used lies and threats to coerce women into complying with procedures. In particular, these lies and threats related to the wellbeing of the baby. Women also described actions that were abusive and violent. For some women these actions triggered memories of sexual assault.

CONCLUSION: Care provider actions and interactions can influence women’s experience of trauma during birth. It is necessary to address interpersonal birth trauma on both a macro and micro level. Maternity service development and provision needs to be underpinned by a paradigm and framework that prioritises both the physical and emotional needs of women. Care providers require training and support to minimise interpersonal birth trauma.

13:12

Paper Heart decorations DIY garland "IndyWatch Feed Craft"

Paper Heart decorations We have long been fans of the paper garland and paper heart decorations just look lovely in a garland right? – any excuse to decorate the house once the obvious is over (we’re talking Christmas… you know us, we LOVE to decorate our home for the holidays!) And with the internet being…

The post Paper Heart decorations DIY garland appeared first on Fun Crafts Kids.

13:00

Organic Portals — Origins of the 'Soulless Humans' Theory "IndyWatch Feed Spiritual"

The Collective Soul of the Species

John Baines, The Stellar Man (1985).

Aristotle defined a slave as an "animated malleable instrument." This terrifying description has never been more true than it is today, if applied to human beings in general.

The individual is merely an appendage and a sounding board for the species. Homo sapiens is the same as other animal species: he has a collective soul which regulates and directs the evolution of the human race.

Read Entire Article »

12:59

Why I Snort Raw Cacao. "IndyWatch Feed Spiritual"

It seems a new craze of snorting lines of cacao is sweeping through Europe's clubs...

12:49

A hot water extract from wasabi leaves induces mild suppression of obesity in a high-fat diet induced mice. "IndyWatch Feed Health"

PMID:  Nutr Res Pract. 2013 Aug ;7(4):267-72. Epub 2013 Aug 7. PMID: 23964313 Abstract Title:  Anti-obesity effects of hot water extract from Wasabi (Wasabia japonica Matsum.) leaves in mice fed high-fat diets. Abstract:  The anti-obesity effects of a hot water extract from wasabi (Wasabia japonica Matsum.) leaves (WLE), without its specific pungent constituents, such as allyl-isothiocyanate, were investigated in high fat-diet induced mice. C57J/BL mice were fed a high-fat diet (control group) or a high-fat diet supplemented with 5% WLE (WLE group). Physical parameters and blood profiles were determined. Gene expression associated with lipid metabolism in liver and white adipose tissue were analyzed. After 120 days of feeding, significantly lower body weight gain, liver weight and epididymal white adipose tissue weight was observed in the WLE group compared to the control group. In liver gene expression within the WLE group, PPARα was significantly enhanced and SREBP-1c was significantly suppressed. Subsequent downstream genes controlled by these regulators were significantly suppressed. In epididymal white adipose tissue of the WLE group, expression of leptin, PPARγ, and C/EBPα were significantly suppressed and adiponectin was significantly enhanced. Acox, related to fatty acid oxidization in adipocytes, was also enhanced. Our results demonstrate that the WLE dietary supplement induces mild suppression of obesity in a high-fat diet induced mice, possibly due to suppression of lipid accumulation in liver and whiteadipose tissue.

read more

12:49

How to find your Path. "IndyWatch Feed Spiritual"

“Choose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life.” ~ (not) Confucius

Right Livelihood is fundamental to our daily lives. It’s about finding our path—a path that gives us joy, that gives others joy or helpfulness, that pays our bills.

Walk the Talk Show with Waylon Lewis presents: How to find your path & be of service:

Elephant’s Winter 2017 Apprenticeship in Social Media, Modern Media, Journalism Ethics, Writing, & Editing: ​January 19th, 2017 to April 27th, 2017 (Application deadline is January 12, 2017).

Find your joy. Write your heart out. Apply to join Elephant Academy’s next session: elephantjournal.com/academy (You can be anywhere).

P.S. Have questions about the Elephant Academy program? Send us an email at academy@elephantjournal.com.

Relephant:

Join Elephant Academy: Elephant Journal’s 4-Month Online Immersion in Socia...

12:45

10 funniest internet comments about *that* Donald Trump “prostitute piss” story "IndyWatch Feed Satire"

So the world has exploded with people shouting about piss and Donald Trump.

The crux of it is that Buzzfeed has published an intelligence dossier that alleges Trump watched prostitutes urinate on a bed in Russia.

And as @ArielDumas says, “I don’t care if the pee thing is true. All I know is if we tweet enough about it, eventually, he will too” so here’s the best 10.

12:38

Earth On The Edge: Record Breaking 2016 Was Close To 1.5°C Warming "IndyWatch Feed Health"

copernicus_graphics_press-release_en-2Source: Copernicus Climate Change Service Reading, 05 January 2017 2016 confirmed as the warmest year on record, warmer than 2015 by close to 0.2°C Global temperatures reached a peak in February 2016 around 1.5°C higher than at the start of the Industrial Revolution Extreme conditions impacting several regions across the Earth The first global analysis

12:33

The Purdue Dog Vaccination Studies "IndyWatch Feed Health"

A team at Purdue University School of Veterinary Medicine, sponsored by the Haywood Foundation, conducted several studies to determine if vaccines could cause changes in the immune system of dogs, that might lead to life-threatening immune-mediated diseases. They did this because the Haywood Foundation was looking for evidence that such changes in the human immune

The post The Purdue Dog Vaccination Studies appeared first on Health Nut News.

12:26

Modern Kali Yuga And The Full Spectrum War Against Consciousness "IndyWatch Feed Uncanny"

Source: www.wakingtimes.com | Original Post Date: January 20, 2016 –

We are now in the closing years of this Kali Yuga. The question is:

“If this is just a yuga and it is all destiny why bother with anything at all and just kick up our heels until the party is over? Am I supposed to try with those who are awake to all of this and save earth, or is all of this inevitable?”

As always it is completely up to every individual what you choose to do with the time remaining. You can choose to do nothing. All that matters is your own consciousness, meaning the conscious state you are in when you do anything. You are the One veiled as the temporal identity-self you currently inhabit, which is like a ‘data-collecting vehicle,’ as we are all amassing our own experiences through the illusion of perceived Time & Space. The ultimate goal is Enlightenment, meaning to remember that we are and have always been God-Consciousness — no matter who we have been, or what we have done. Yes, even the demonic is the One. How could there be a grand cosmic drama in a polarity universe without the Dark side?

Therefore the choice is yours as to whether or not you “try with those who are awake to all of this and save earth.” The Earth will always be saved. She is eternal, the Goddess, Prakriti’s Matrix, Gaia, that portion of the One God-Consciousness that provides the Shakti power to weave the temporal illusory holographic matrix and manifest multiplicity throughout eternity.

So why do we fight?

Some of us will choose to fight the demonic because we are warriors, Spiritual Warriors — not warriors with ray guns & nukes like the demons, those unfortunate humans who have been assimilated into believing they are the master race entitled to rape & pillage the earth of her resources and all mankind of its life and hope. We fight to create a frequency of God-Consiousness, a waveform that can cover the planet and infuse every consciousness with integrity and the Remembrance of Truth, Satya, the eternal Dharma, the metaphysical Law that is the substratum of this apparent Woven Universe.

I went through this choice thing. For seven years I was ‘safe’ in New Zealand with my Kiwi husband and permanent residency status. But, I was lonely for my own people, for freedom loving Americans. I was weary of being an ex-patriot and all the isolation that comes with it. As the years passed, I watched the Global Corporatist Regime and their insane with greed 1% destroy...

12:25

A wasabi extract exhibits anti-colon cancer properties through the induction of apoptosis and autophagy. "IndyWatch Feed Health"

PMID:  Eur J Nutr. 2016 Mar ;55(2):491-503. Epub 2015 Feb 27. PMID: 25720497 Abstract Title:  The induction of apoptosis and autophagy by Wasabia japonica extract in colon cancer. Abstract:  PURPOSE: Wasabia japonica (wasabi) has been shown to exhibit properties of detoxification, anti-inflammation and the induction of apoptosis in cancer cells. This study aimed to investigate the molecular mechanism of the cytotoxicity of wasabi extract (WE) in colon cancer cells to evaluate the potential of wasabi as a functional food for chemoprevention.METHODS: Colo 205 cells were treated with different doses of WE, and the cytotoxicity was analyzed by 3-(4,5-dimethylthiazol-2-yl)-2,5-diphenyl tetrazolium bromide. Apoptosis and autophagy were detected by 4',6-diamidino-2-phenylindole, 5,5',6,6'-tetrachloro-1,1',3,3'-tetraethyl-imidacarbo-yanine iodide and staining for acidic vascular organelles (AVOs), along with Western blotting.RESULTS: The results demonstrated that WE induced the extrinsic pathway and mitochondrial death machinery through the activation of TNF-α, Fas-L, caspases, truncated Bid and cytochrome C. WE also induced autophagy by decreasing the phosphorylation of Akt and mTOR and promoting the expression of microtubule-associated protein 1 light chain 3-II and AVO formation. An in vivo xenograft model verified that tumor growth was delayed by WE treatment.CONCLUSION: Our studies revealed that WE exhibits anti-colon cancer properties through the induction of apoptosis and autophagy. These results provide support for the application of WE as a chemopreventive functional food and as a prospective treatment of colon cancer.

read more

12:22

Giant Staircase and Under-Ice Building Spotted in Antarctica "IndyWatch Feed Spiritual"

There’s a lady who’s sure
That the South Pole is gold
And she’s building a stairway in Antarctica
(Paul SeaburnThat doesn’t rhyme nor does it make much sense but it’s as good as any of the other explanations for what appears to be a giant staircase seen in a satellite image of Antarctica. If they were closer together, it could possibly be a back entrance into what appears to be an under-the-ice manmade oval building similar to a medieval castle or fortress seen in another image. Do either of these anomalies change everything or nothing about we know of Antartica?
Read more »

12:14

Anonymous: US Citizens, This is What They Don’t Want You to Know "IndyWatch Feed Spiritual"

nwo

Published on Jan 5, 2017

Anonymous Message 2017 -This Is What They Don’t Want You To Know!
There is almost no aspect of society that is not under their control!
This is the latest Anonymous message to the US public.

(Great research and old photo’s and film footage.)  Oil, control, “education” Endowments, Grants and Foundations, Carnage, Finance, AMA, Medical care,  GMO, Oligarchs, Government etc.  Monopolize ALL of life.  Next – global warming, aka – eliminate human population – that’s you.

11:58

Wedding Called Off After Bride-To-Be Fails To Notch Triple Digits On Engagement Pic "IndyWatch Feed Satire"

CLANCY OVERELL | Editor | CONTACT In what can only be described as a complete an utter embarrassment to both family names, recently-engaged South Betoota forensic accountant, Molly Tuxworth (29), has failed to bring in over 100 Facebook likes on her seemingly staged engagement photo. Uploaded with the caption: “So this happened…”   Molly believes she was not treated […]

11:51

Trestlework "IndyWatch Feed Literature"

An exhibition of Randy Dudley’s photorealist drawings of Chicago and Brooklyn is on display at Ameringer McEnery Yohe through February 

Randy Dudley, CTA Redline on the North Side, 2016, Pencil on Bristol Board, 15″ x 20″

CTA tracks near Wrigley Field, 2016, Pencil on Bristol Board, 15″ x 20 1/2″

Halsted Street Crossing the North Branch of the Chicago River, 2016, Pencil on Bristol Board, 15″ x 19 1/2″

11:48

Hollywood Elites Attend Satanic MOCA Dinner Greg Anthonys Journal 20170110 Greg shows what went on at a Museum of Contemporary Arts Dinner (MOCA) Gala Dinner hosted by Marina Abramović who came to national attention for "spirit Cooking" in a recent WikiLeaks email dump. Greg also looks at the Vatican/Jesuit obsession with bones and relics and why they do it "IndyWatch Feed Spiritual"

Greg shows what went on at a Museum of Contemporary Arts Dinner (MOCA) Gala Dinner hosted by Marina Abramović who came to national attention for "spirit Cooking" in a recent WikiLeaks email dump. Greg also looks at the Vatican/Jesuit obsession with bones and relics and why they do it.
Greg Anthony, http://ArcticBeacon.com, gregbeacon@gmail.com

Heard on http://FirstAmendmentRadio.net
http://support.firstamendmentradio.net/
Hosts Include:
Nicklas Arthur, http://CrossTheBorder.org, me@nicklasarthur.info
Financial Survival, 1-800-375-4188, http://dgscoins.com/
Tom Friess, http://InquisitionUpdate.org, tom@seawaves.us
Generations Radio,...

11:47

Cisplatin could produce magnesium deficiency in patients undergoing chemotherapy. "IndyWatch Feed Health"

PMID:  Yakugaku Zasshi. 2017 ;137(1):79-82. PMID: 28049899 Abstract Title:  The Incidence of Cisplatin-induced Hypomagnesemia in Cervical Cancer Patients Receiving Cisplatin Alone. Abstract:   Hypomagnesemia is one side effect in patients receiving cisplatin. However, there are few reports of cisplatin-induced hypomagnesemia in Japan. We retrospectively investigated the incidence of hypomagnesemia and nephrotoxicity in patients undergoing radiation therapy who were treated with cisplatin alone (dosage: 40 mg/m(2), administration interval: 1 week) for cervical cancer. Thirty-two patients undergoing radiation therapy who received cisplatin alone for cervical cancer between January 2012 and May 2016 at Aichi Medical University Hospital were included. We measured patients' serum magnesium and creatinine levels on the day before cisplatin was administered. We utilized the RIFLE criteria (categorized into"risk","injury","failure","loss", and"end-stage kidney disease") to define levels of cisplatin-induced nephrotoxicity, and classified cisplatin-induced nephrotoxicity into"risk"or"injury". Eighteen patients (56.3%) had cisplatin-induced hypomagnesemia, the majority of which occurred after the 4th treatment cycle. The number of patients with moderate renal dysfunction classified as"risk"in the hypomagnesemia group was not significantly higher than in the non-hypomagnesemia group (hypomagnesemia group=27.8%, non-hypomagnesemia group=7.1%; p=0.20). This survey sheds light on the incidence rates of cisplatin-induced hypomagnesemia in patients receiving cisplatin alone. We recommend monitoring the serum magnesium levels during cisplatin administration to prevent hypomagnesemia.

read more

11:38

A magnitude 6.4 -rocks the Solomon Islands after a massive magnitude 7.3 shook The Philippines this morning. "IndyWatch Feed Uncanny"

The Big Wobble: A magnitude 6.4 -rocks the Solomon Islands after a massive magnitude 7.3 shook The Philippines this morning....

11:36

Battler picks favourite funny t-shirt for upcoming A Current Affair appearance "IndyWatch Feed Satire"

11 January, 2017. 12:23 ERROL PARKER | Editor-at-large | Contact Lynx Orwell got in touch with a producer from A Current Affair late last year to put the spotlight on one of his neighbours and the potty-mouth parrot terrorising his small beach community. Just an hour ago, the 27-year-old out-of-work dodgem car attendant got his lifelong […]

11:33

Low serum magnesium levels at admission were found to be associated with the presence of post-stroke depression at 3 months after stroke. "IndyWatch Feed Health"

PMID:  Aging Dis. 2016 Dec ;7(6):687-690. Epub 2016 Dec 1. PMID: 28053818 Abstract Title:  Association between Serum Magnesium Levels and Depression in Stroke Patients. Abstract:  Post-stroke depression (PSD) is a common psychiatric complication of stroke that is associated with a poor outcome in stroke patients. Our aim was to assess the association between the serum magnesium levels and the presence of PSD in Chinese patients. Two hundred nine stroke patients were included in the study. Depressive symptoms were measured by the 17-Hamilton Rating Scale for Depression at 3 months after stroke. Based on the depressive symptoms, diagnoses of depression were made in line with the DSM-IV criteria for PSD. Serum magnesium levels were evaluated using the dimethyl aniline blue colorimetric method at admission. Multivariate analyses were conducted using logistic regression models. Further, 120 normal subjects were recruited, and their serum magnesium levels were also measured as control. At 3 months, fifty-nine patients (28.2%) were diagnosed as PSD. The serum magnesium levels were significantly lower in both PSD patients and non-PSD patients than in normal subjects (p

read more

11:29

Artist Petitions Donald Trump to Commission a Border Fence by Christo "IndyWatch Feed Arts"

(screenshot via change.org)

In what may be the most clever inside-art joke to appear since Donald Trump’s win of the US presidency, conceptual artist Luis Camnitzer is asking the President-elect to turn his proposed border wall with Mexico into an artwork by Christo.

The request comes in the form of a Change.org petition, which as of this writing has 518 signatures. “COMMISSION CHRISTO WITH AN ORANGE RUNNING FENCE THAT SEPARATES THE U.S. FROM MEXICO,” reads the title — a proposition that seems to actually mash up two of Christo’s most famous projects done with his late wife, Jeanne-Claude. In 1976, the couple erected “Running Fence,” a 24.5-mile-long streak of white nylon panels billowing through California’s Sonoma and Marin Counties. In 2005, the pair took over Central Park with “The Gates,” which consisted of 7,503 hanging saffron fabric panels. The latter may be where Camnitzer’s suggestion of orange comes from.

The suggestion is hilarious, not least because it seems to pinpoint perfectly the dynamics of soft power, thus becoming eerily plausible in today’s twisted world (more plausible, at least, than the suggestion to turn the wall into a...

11:26

Strawbale building online course "IndyWatch Feed Diy"

“This video is an excerpt from our online course, ‘straw-bale building’, comprising the text of Barbara’s book, plus over 200 minutes of videos.

Go to- http://www.lowimpact.org/online-course-straw-bale-building/ for more information and to subscribe to this course.”

YouTube

-

11:24

The RED Helium is the new DxOmark sensor king! "IndyWatch Feed Photography"

So far the Sony A7rII sensor had the best score at DxOmark. But the newly tested Red Helium and Red Epic (read test here) are now the king of the DxO ranking. DxO writes: The RED Helium 8K is the…

The post The RED Helium is the new DxOmark sensor king! appeared first on mirrorlessrumors.

11:19

A High-Ranking Mason Just Got Caught Hacking The Vatican & European Central Bank "IndyWatch Feed Spiritual"

The hacking and leaking phenomenon happening in the world right now just got a whole lot more fascinating. This time around, it involves an Italian Masonic lodge, the Vatican, the European Central Bank (ECB) and a nuclear engineer, among others.

freemasonry-principles-organization

According to Bloomberg, court documents showed that over 18,000 email accounts were being tracked and spied on, which included the spying on of state agencies, political figures and business figures, which lasted for years up until now.

Among the political figures whose emails were hacked included former Italian prime ministers Mario Monti and Matteo Renzi, along with several cardinals within The Vatican. The list also included bankers like Mario Draghi, who is the head of the European Central Bank, and other politicians, law firms and ministries.

The two charged with stealing state secrets and illegal hacking were nuclear engineer Giulio Occhionero and his sister Francesca Maria Occhionero. According to police, both were “well known in Roman financial circles.”

Where this story gets extremely intriguing is when we find out from the police report that Giulio is a well known and high-ranking freemason within an Italian masonic lodge, “which in Italy are shrouded in secrecy, and among those he monitored was the grand master of the country’s biggest lodge.”

Interestingly, Occhionero in Italian means “black eye” and the malware that the two hackers used was called &...

11:18

Is the ‘Zcrash’ Over? Zcash’s Price is Finding a Floor at $50 "IndyWatch Feed Crypto"

Zcash prices have been relatively calm over the last several weeks, experiencing modest volatility by cryptocurrency standards.

Source

from CoinDesk http://ift.tt/2igzgMh

11:18

Vitamin D deficiency was significantly associated with a statin-induced myalgia among HIV-infected patients. "IndyWatch Feed Health"

PMID:  AIDS. 2017 Jan 4. Epub 2017 Jan 4. PMID: 28060020 Abstract Title:  Significant association between statin-associated myalgia and vitamin d deficiency among treated hiv-infected patients. Abstract:  BACKGROUND.: Several studies have shown a significant association between vitamin D deficiency and an increased risk of statin-related symptomatic myalgia in the general population, but there are no data among HIV-infected persons.METHODS.: A retrospective, cohort study was conducted to assess the incidence of symptomatic myalgia and elevation in serum creatine kinase (CK) level among HIV-positive adults on cART and treated with atorvastatin or rosuvastatin for at least 12 months between 2011 and 2015 in our Outpatient Unit.RESULTS.: A total of 545 patients (mean age 53.4 years) were enrolled into the study. Atorvastatin was prescribed in 55.8% of patients and rosuvastatin in 44.2%. After a mean duration of statin therapy of 29 months, an isolated symptomatic myalgia was diagnosed in 42 patients (7.7%) and a myalgia associated with elevated CK level in 25 (4.6%). The mean concentration of 25-hydroxyvitamin D was significantly lower in patients with myalgia (19.4 ng/mL) and with CK elevation plus myalgia (22.8 ng/mL) than in those without muscle toxicity (32.1 ng/mL; p = 0.017 and 0.024, respectively). In stratified multivariable-adjusted logistic regression models, there was a statistically significant association between vitamin D deficiency andoccurrence of symptomatic myalgia (p = 0.009) or CK elevation plus myalgia (p = 0.046). Other factors significantly associated with development of myalgia were duration of statin therapy>24 months, history of myalgia, and age older than 60 years.DISCUSSION.: In our observational study, vitamin D deficiency was significantly associated with a statin-induced myalgia among HIV-infected patients on cART, in conformity with data of the general population.

read more

11:17

This modern-day school timetable should help prepare kids better for a life in the workplace "IndyWatch Feed Satire"

Comedy genius @Michael1979 over on Twitter writes, “I feel the current school curriculum doesn’t adequately prepare kids for life in the workforce. So I designed a modern-day school timetable”

Actually let’s split that into chunks so you can read it easier:

Source: Twitter/@Michael1979

The post This modern-day school timetable should help prepare kids better for a life in the workplace appeared first on The Poke.

11:10

Nurturing the Experimental Music Underground "IndyWatch Feed Arts"

(image by the author; original photo of Alice Cooper’s Love It to Death via wenneberg.dk)

“the signals we give — yes or no, or maybe —
should be clear: the darkness around us is deep.”

William Stafford

The gardens that bear the best fruit are the ones we can’t see — the ones that are underneath and inside. This is the underground. It nurtures, but it also needs nurturing. Call it what you will — a scene, a movement, a genre, a situation — but, when all is said and done, the underground is a community. I’ve been thinking about that a lot lately. There have been losses. Terrible losses. And yet, somehow the underground finds its way. It finds a way to mourn. It finds its way back. It finds its way into our lives. No matter the form it takes when it enters — a drone, a saxophone riot, an exquisite guitar line shimmering in the dark — the underground tells the same story over and over: The only way out is through. Hold tight.

Pauline Oliveros, RIP

11:10

Teechan : Improving Bitcoin’s Scalability Via Creation Of Off-Chain Payment Channels "IndyWatch Feed Crypto"

http://ift.tt/2j5xyOO

Despite the massive potential of the blockchain technology, bitcoin’s blockchain protocol has rather limited transaction throughput and latency rates. Throughout the past few years, massive efforts have been focused on addressing bitcoin’s scalability problem to boost adoption of the currency. Creating off-chain payment channels has appealed many researchers as convenient means for improving the transaction throughput rate and the low latency of bitcoin’s network. However, implementation of off-chain payment channels securely on top of the bitcoin protocol is an extremely difficult task, especially that secure deployment of such payment channels necessitates modification of the underlying protocol.

A group of researchers from Cornell University, London, published a paper that presented a framework for a full duplex off-chain payment channel that make full use of trusted execution environments that they named “Teechan”. The great thing about Teechan is that it can be securely implemented on the current bitcoin blockchain without having to do any changes to the bitcoin protocol.

Teechan.jpg

As compared to other proposed solutions, Teechan can achieve higher transaction throughput rates with reduced transaction latency. It is also designed to allow limitless full duplex payments provided that the balance is not higher than the payment channel’s credit. Only one message is required to be sent for each transaction whatever its direction is. Teechan adds only 2 transactions to the blockchain within the context of any execution scenario; a setup transaction and a terminating transaction.

The researchers implemented Teechan onto bitcoin’s blockchain via Intel SGX. Their experiments showed that Teechan’s framework can enable the blockchain to handle 2,480 transactions per second via utilization of a single payment channel with latency below a millisecond. These represent impressive results given the fact that the blockchain now handles no more than 7 transactions per second.

An Overview of Teechan:

An efficient off-chain payment channel is created using a “setup transaction” that takes place on the blockchain, throughout which each contributing party deposits a credit amount. Whenever the payment channel is open, payments can be made between contributing parties via means of transaction messages that are sent by the payer and received by the payee. Only payments that have been granted by a contributing party can be claimed, which renders theft and fraud impossible. Whenever the channel is open, it will carry a balance t...

11:02

Alberto Giacometti: The Walking Man "IndyWatch Feed Arts"

51JT16YQQSLOn the 11th of January 1966, the Swiss artist Alberto Giacometti died in Chur, Switzerland. Born as the eldest son of Italian Protestant refugees, later favoured by his painter father, Giacometti was very fortunate with his upbringing. “I can’t imagine any happier childhood,” he said, “or youth than those I passed with my father and all my family, my mother and my sister and my brothers.” (Laurie Wilson, Alberto Giacometti: Myth, Magic, and the Man). Yet, since early childhood he was of a rather serious demeanour, always absorbed by his thoughts, most of which were death related. His obsession with death became even bigger after experiencing firsthand the passing of an elderly man met on some travel. To some extent, his fear of death was translated into his later works, in which a man becomes a stripped naked, autonomous and alienated entity, reduced to mere transitional bodily form.

This Is Why You Need To Stop Using Vaseline! "IndyWatch Feed Food"

You probably have a jar of Vaseline buried somewhere in your medicine cabinet. Millions of people swear by it as a remedy for chapped lips, congestion, diaper rash and dry skin. Unfortunately, the popular product is more harmful than many realize.

What Is Petroleum Jelly?

Petroleum jelly, commonly known by the brand name Vaseline, is a byproduct of the oil refining process. It was originally found coating the bottom of oil rigs in the mid-1800’s. As a byproduct of the oil industry, it’s an unsustainable resource and far from eco-friendly.
Used in everything from lotions to baby products, petroleum jelly works by creating a protective barrier on the skin to hold in moisture. The waterproof barrier it creates on the skin blocks pores and can lock in residue and bacteria. When used on a burn or a sunburn, it locks in heat and can block the body’s ability to heal. That’s not all. You need to stop using Vaseline for these four reasons:

1. It Contains Harmful Hydrocarbons

The skin is unable to metabolize petroleum jelly, so it sits as a barrier on the skin until it wears off. This blocks the body from gaining any benefit from the substance. A 2011 study found strong evidence that the mineral oil hydrocarbons Vaseline contains are “the greatest contaminant of the human body.”

2. It Promotes Collagen Breakdown

Due to the barrier that petroleum jelly creates on the skin, it blocks the skin’s ability to breathe and absorb nutrients. This can cause the skin to pull the moisture and nutrients it needs from within, leading to collagen breakdown.

3. It Can Lead To Estrogen Dominance

Estrogen dominance occurs when the body has high levels of estrogen and low levels of progesterone. It has been linked to infertility, menstrual problems, allergies and autoimmune problems. Petroleum jelly contains chemicals called xenoestrogens which are believed to increase estrogen problems

4. It Can Cause Pneumonia

Although rare, a condition known as lipid pneumonia can occur when small amounts of petroleum jelly are inhaled and build up in the lungs. Because the body can’t metabolize or break down the substance, a severe inflammation in the lungs can o...

11 Mind Blowing Uses of a Homemade Vicks VapoRub You’ve Never Heard of "IndyWatch Feed Food"

If you need an efficient decongestant, Vicks VapoRub is a menthol-aromatic ointment which effectively treats a cough and nostril congestion.

Moreover, if you rub it topically over the chest, it will also provide breathing relief almost instantly. The three active ingredients of this product have potent medicinal properties, menthol, camphor, and eucalyptus oil.

They have been used for ages to treat common cold symptoms, and over time, their activity has been enhanced due to the addition of ingredients like cedar leaf and lemon.

So we offer you the recipe of a homemade natural and petroleum free Vicks VapoRub recipe:

Ingredients:

• 20 drops Peppermint Oil (substitute 4 drops fir essential oil in the case of babies and small children)
  • 20 drops of Eucalyptus Oil (use only 4 drops in the case of babies and young children)
  • ½ cup olive oil, coconut oil, or almond oil
  • 2 level tablespoons of beeswax pastilles
  • 10 drops Rosemary Oil (omit for use on babies and small children)
  • 10 drops cinnamon or clove oil (in the case of babies or small children, you can omit it)

Instructions:

Melt the beeswax with some oil until it is dissolved well. Add the essential oils, and mix well. Transfer it into an air-tight container with a lid.

Use:

Use this natural remedy to soothe a cough and relieve congestion. Note that essential oils should be avoided in the case of babies and infants, so you should dilute them before use, and use them in small amounts.

You can also replace the oils with herbs. In a double boiler, over medium heat, mix a tablespoon of each of the herbs for 2 hours.

They have been used for ages to treat common cold symptoms, and over time, their activity has been enhanced due to the addition of ingredients like cedar leaf and lemon.

This homemade Vick VapoRub provides numerous other medicinal properties, including the following:

1. Vicks VapoRub treats minor chest and throat infections

Apply it topically on chest and throat to treat throat and bronchial irritations due to common cold.

1. ...

11:01

Wow Kennedy to head #vaccine safety committee! "IndyWatch Feed Health"

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2017/01/10/politics/robert-f-kennedy-jr-donald-trump-vaccine-commission/index.html

9 Easy Food Hacks That Will Raise Your Vibrational Frequency "IndyWatch Feed Spiritual"

“If you want to find the secrets of the universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration.” – Nikola Tesla

Foods-738x500

What exactly does it mean to “eat clean?” We often hear this term thrown around as something we should strive for, but determining what “dirty” things we should avoid to attain this goal can be confusing and difficult. The short answer is, clean foods are minimally processed and do not contain chemicals, preservatives, flavourings, or other additives.

If you are looking to start eating cleanly but don’t really know where to start, then let this be your guide. Once you understand what it truly means to eat clean, this lifestyle will become not only easy to maintain, but enjoyable as well, as you will begin to feel the benefits almost immediately.

While some of these tips may seem obvious, they can be easy to forget, particularly if they aren’t part of your daily routine.

1. Eat More Fruits and Veggies

Everyone knows that vegetables and fruits are healthy, and most people would probably agree that they could be eating more of them. Not only are they loaded with nutrients, they require minimal work to enjoy. They can be picked, washed, and eaten with little or no preparation.

Fruit is often considered nature’s perfect food, as you can hold it in your hand and simply eat it — no cooking or utensils required! Whizzing some up in a blender for a morning smoothie, perhaps with some spinach or kale, couldn’t be easier, and smoothies are undeniably delicious.

Simple tips to incorporate more fruits or veggies include:

• Have a smoothie full of fruit in the morning, before eating anything else
  • Eat one large salad during the day
  • Make sure to use a variety of colourful vegetables
  • Always have something green with your dinner, and make sure it takes up more of the plate than protein or carbohydrates

Fruits and vegetables are the backbone of a clean and healthy diet.

Insane, Violent Liberals Fantasize About Inauguration Purge: “A Murderous Bloodbath On the 20th”? "IndyWatch Feed Survival"

Riots

This article was written by Piper McGowin and originally published at The Daily Sheeple.

Editor’s Comment: Although a Twitterstorm of rage from whining liberals who are still actively dreading a Trump administration is hardly a serious call for violence, it does reveal a dangerous sentiment among those who feel that the country has come unglued simply because their candidate didn’t take office. Some of them might even be serious about their threats, though that remains to be seen.

How many people would tend towards violence, take to the streets, and take it out on each other if they could? America may be closer to the edge than things appear on the surface. If any major disaster unfolded, including election day riots, there would be pockets across the country that are essentially unrest-prone. If that wild fire were to spread, all hell would break loose.

People Have Lost Their Sh*t, Threaten Inauguration Day Will Be a Murderous Bloodbath ala ‘The Purge’

by Piper McGowin

In case you haven’t seen the film The Purge, here’s a nice little summary of the plot via Wikipedia:

In 2014, the New Founding Fathers of America, a far right political party inspired by the Founding Fathers of the United States, are voted into office following an economic collapse and pass the 28th Amendment which sanctions an annual national civic tradition called “The Purge”, the first of which takes place in 2017. The Purge occurs for 12 hours, from 7 p.m. March 21 to 7 a.m. March 22, during which all crime is legal and all police, fire, and medical emergency services remain unavailable. Restrictions prohibit government officials “ranking 10” from being disturbed, as well as the use of all weapons above Class 4 (explosive devices such as grenades, rocket launchers, and bazookas). Violation of Purge rules resul...

11:00

11:00

US Municipalities Hesistant on Bitcoin "IndyWatch Feed Crypto"

While the city of Zug, Switzerland, begins testing bitcoin payments, municipalities in the U.S. still see bitcoin as high risk with little reward. They’ve had the option to accept bitcoin for city services for four years thanks to a forward-thinking Ohio company. Yet, not one has updated their online payment methods.

Also Read: Switzerland’s SBB Railway Offers Bitcoin At 1,000 Kiosks

Municipal Software with Bitcoin Integration is a Thing

egovlink

Citizen service provider E-Gov Link, which announced bitcoin integration in March 2013 (mere weeks after FinCEN released its first guidance), has yet to onboard a single bitcoin-accepting municipality. Not one.

The company, which is the only major provider of municipal software integrating bitcoin payments, has fielded only “a handful of calls from municipalities that specifically expressed interest,” according to CEO and founder Jerry Felix. E-Gov Link allows individuals to pay utility bills, parking fines, registrations for class, and a litany of city services online.

When the Cincinnati company started accepting the digital currency, bitcoin had a market value of approximately $95 per bitcoin and a market capitalization of more than one billion. The price of Bitcoin currently is $920, and the market capitalization approximately $16 billion.

E-Gov Link’s core clients include municipalities of 5,000-70,000 inhabitants in more than 60% of US states, believes there are several reasons why not one municipality in the US has experimented with bitcoin.

“Municipal government is by nature conservative,” reasons Mr. Felix, who bought E-Gov Link. “[Representatives] are entrusted with the public’s money and they don’t want to mess it up. That is where they get yelled at at public meetings, voted out of office or administrators get fired. Municip...

10:59

A Photographic Tour of London’s Art-Filled Streets "IndyWatch Feed Arts"

Work by London-based Italian painter ALO, whose small, detailed outdoor works are painted directly onto walls and surfaces

Last July, I spent two weeks in London documenting its street art and graffiti scene, my first return visit since 2009. I’d been warned by a number of people that I wouldn’t recognize the city. Yet the plethora of construction cranes and hoardings on the one hand, and shiny, new, glass towers on the other, were views I found very familiar. Much like New York, my home of the past 19 years, London is being aggressively redeveloped. The plummeting availability of affordable housing and systemic loss of studio space were frequent topics of conversation, anxieties only compounded by the uncertainty left in the wake of the Brexit vote.

Yet the streets seemed vibrant as ever, offering up a heady mix of small-scale, unsanctioned works in a variety of mediums, eye-catching graffiti, as well as a noticeably expanded offering of vibrant murals. As in many metropolises worldwide, the art on London streets reflects a melting pot of local and international talents. I was pleased to encounter works by British artists such as Remi Rough, Shok1, Mobstr, and Sweet Toof, to name but a few, alongside visiting New York stalwarts Dan Witz and Jordan Seiler. Discovering the geometrical graffiti of Goodchild and delicate, brass sculptural installations by Jonesy were highlights of the visit. And no visit to London would be complete without tracking down an elusive Banksy.

10:55

Streep grabs chance to be Pussy Galore "IndyWatch Feed Satire"

download-1Pussy Galore, one of Ian Fleming’s most enigmatic female characters, and a hot lesbian to boot, is set to make a come-back in a sequel to the 1964 film Goldfinger.

Casting for the movie is already underway with Meryl Streep already signed up as former Australian bush pilot, Pussy, Alec Baldwin as the psychopathic demagogue Donald Godfinger and Samuel L Jackson as his evil English henchman, Nigel Brextit.

The new plot will centre around Godfinger’s attempts to turn the USA into an impenetrable fortress, golf-course and giant casino in which he turns citizens into lumps of coal and carbonised gaming chips.

Into the frame comes Pussy Galore, a notorious Hillary lover and member of ‘The Hidden Hand’ a cabalistic cult made up of an Amazonian female elite whose leader, Ellen Degenerate is plotting to put the ‘finger’ in his rightful place.

Whilst playing a game of craps with carbonised immigrants in the Gulf of Mexico, Godfinger spots a dripping wet Pussy emerging from the ocean. The sight of his nemesis makes him see red, sending him into a frenzy until he makes a grab for her. But Pussy gets the better of Godfinger and, pulling her attacker’s legs out from under him, he is thrown into deep quicksand.

Pleading for his life Godfinger sinks deeper and deeper into the mire until only his scalp is visible.

Despite her hatred for him and with protests from his Mexican gaming chips, she makes her choice and tries to save him by grabbing him by the hair. But it is no use. She pulls back a pathetic handful of ginger tufts and can only look on as Godfinger sinks without trace.

After pondering on the true meaning of life for a few seconds, Pussy is approached by a small Mexican boy. He smiles at her and gives her his sombrero whereupon she is carried away in a massive conga line as a fiesta breaks out and she is left to consider her Oscar chances.

10:53

Statin therapy was associated with greater progression of coronary artery calcification. "IndyWatch Feed Health"

PMID:  Eur J Clin Invest. 2016 Dec 30. Epub 2016 Dec 30. PMID: 28036114 Abstract Title:  Does statins promote vascular calcification in chronic kidney disease? Abstract:  BACKGROUND: In end-stage renal disease (ESRD), coronary artery calcification (CAC) and inflammation contribute to cardiovascular disease (CVD). Statins do not improve survival in ESRD patients and their effect on vascular calcification is unclear. We explored associations between CAC, inflammatory biomarkers, statins and mortality in ESRD.MATERIAL AND METHODS: In 240 ESRD patients (63% males; median age 56 years) from cohorts including 86 recipients of living donor kidney transplant (LD-Rtx), 96 incident dialysis patients and 58 prevalent peritoneal dialysis patients, associations of CAC score (Agatston Units, AUs), interleukin-6 (IL-6) with high-sensitivity C-reactive protein (hsCRP), tumour necrosis factor (TNF), use of statins and all-cause mortality were analysed. Cardiac CT was repeated in 35 patients after 1.5 years of renal replacement therapy. In vitro, human vascular smooth muscle cells (hVSMCs) were used to measure vitamin K-metabolism.RESULTS: Among 240 patients, 129 (53%) had a CAC score>100 AUs. Multivariate analysis revealed that independent predictors of 1-SD higher CAC score were age, male gender, diabetes and use of statins. The association between CAC score and mortality remained significant after adjustment for age, gender, diabetes, CVD, use of statins, protein-energy wasting and inflammation. Repeated CAC imaging in 35 patients showed that statin therapy was associated with greater progression of CAC. In vitro synthesis of menaquinone-4 by hVSMCs was significantly impaired by statins.CONCLUSION: Elevated CAC score is a mortality risk factor in ESRD independent of inflammation. Future studies should resolve if statins promote vascular calcification and inhibition of vitamin K synthesis in the uremic milieu. This article is protected by copyright. All rights reserved.

read more

10:51

The Latest: Dylann Roof sentenced to die for church slayings ps; this still looks to much like a false flag operation using a young male to carry out others order chaos a personal obsevation this does not look like a organic occurance in dylans case looks like other players internationaly with a at was not wise enough to figure this factor out i see it as a false flag operation to many antisouthern vultures circling and political movments clashing that are anti southern to be what is being stated i don't buy it sounds fishy to me annd doesn't allow for higher courts to find out happened sounds like some are trying to get rid of their person they set up to much to not deeper i can't say for surewhat this is honestly i scence something else is occuring we are not being told dead men tell no tales comes to mind like i said personal thoughts and what i am scencing here and what would this death scence be used for politby power players is also a good qustion what is the crisis being used for things to pray about the whole thing is horible with al involved and the stories circulating and him geting a fair trial with all the media circus how could he get a trully fair trial their are more questions than answers i have what happened and how remember a case should never be decides while the people are in emotionaly driven states for you will end up in any case witha mob mentality it makes it very tough to find a trully impartial parties to decide a case without the mob attacking them and soclitical uprising i find the whole thing to be a travesty and many will keep asking qthe south it won't rest down here and people will continue to speak about it and asking questions ps: my heart goes out to everyone invoved in this case and their families including dylan roof and his familly "IndyWatch Feed Spiritual"

BREAKING: Outspoken Vaccine Skeptic Robert F. Kennedy Jr. To Head Federal Vaccine Commission "IndyWatch Feed Spiritual"

President-elect Donald Trump has obviously ruffled feathers in creating his administration, but the choice of Robert F. Kennedy, Jr., known for his skepticism on the safety of vaccines, to chair a commission tasked with studying the efficacy of and issues concerning vaccinations, will undoubtedly raise eyebrows from both sides of the issue.

Kennedy, according to USA Today, will chair the presidential commission “to make sure we have scientific integrity in the vaccine process for efficacy and safety effects,” the environmental activist and politician told reporters after meeting with Trump on Tuesday.

robert-kennedy-jr-diaries-ftr

Kennedy noted the incoming president requested the meeting, as he “has some doubts about the current vaccine policies and he has questions about it. His opinion doesn’t matter, but the science does matter and we ought to be reading the science and we ought to be debating the science.”

While advocates of the heavy vaccination schedule might find the choice of Kennedy — who has been castigated as an anti-vaxxer — quite startling, he insisted Trump remains “very pro-vaccine, as am I,” and only seeks to ensure “they’re as safe as they can possibly be.”

Corporate media hastily attacked the appointment of a skeptic to such an important commission; however, Kennedy insisted in the press conference public health and safet...

The Two Choices we have when we’re Confronted with an Emotional Terrorist. "IndyWatch Feed Spiritual"

Even in her leaving, she asks for his permission. She asks him not to contact her, knowing that he

Is the 'Zcrash' Over? Zcash's Price is Finding a Floor at $50 "IndyWatch Feed Crypto"

Zcash prices have been relatively calm over the last several weeks, experiencing modest volatility by cryptocurrency standards.

Source

10:42

Street art in Bordeaux, France "IndyWatch Feed Arts"

streetart-in-bordeaux-france-by-artist-michae%cc%88l-husser-graphic-illustration

Street art in Bordeaux, France,
by artist Michaël Husser Graphic & Illustration.
Photo by Michaël Husser Graphic & Illustration.

Tagged: graffiti, street art ...

10:39

MEDIA BLACKOUT -- WATCH: Protesters in Mexico Kick Feds Out of Town, Storm Buildings As Govt Raises Gas Price "IndyWatch Feed Spiritual"

(John VibesHundreds have been arrested, and at least 3 people have been killed after several days of intense protests and riots in Mexico, that started as the result of a 20% gas price increase.

It was reported that some of the deaths resulted from protesters being shot by police with live ammunition.
Read more »

10:38

Wasabi has a high potential to effectively control E. coli and S. aureus and possible other foodborne pathogens in foods. "IndyWatch Feed Health"

PMID:  Front Microbiol. 2016 ;7:1403. Epub 2016 Sep 21. PMID: 27708622 Abstract Title:  Antibacterial Activities of Wasabi against Escherichia coli O157:H7 and Staphylococcus aureus. Abstract:  Escherichia coli O157:H7 and Staphylococcus aureus are two of the major pathogens frequently involved in foodborne outbreaks. Control of these pathogens in foods is essential to food safety. It is of great interest in the use of natural antimicrobial compounds present in edible plants to control foodborne pathogens as consumers prefer more natural"green"foods. Allyl isothiocyanate (AITC) is an antimicrobial compound naturally present in wasabi (Japanese horseradish) and several other edible plants. Although the antibacterial effects of pure AITC and wasabi extract (essential oil) against several bacteria have been reported, the antibacterial property of natural wasabi has not been well studied. This study investigated the antibacterial activities of wasabi as well as AITC against E. coli O157:H7 and S. aureus. Chemical analysis showed that AITC is the major isothiocyanate in wasabi. The AITC concentration in the wasabi powder used in this study was 5.91± 0.59 mg/g. The minimum inhibitory concentration (MIC) of wasabi against E. coli O157:H7 or S. aureus was 1% (or 10 mg/ml). Wasabi at 4% displayed higher bactericidal activity against S. aureus than against E. coli O157:H7. The MIC of AITC against either pathogen was between 10 and 100 μg/ml. AITC at 500 μg/ml was bactericidal against both pathogens while AITC at 1000 μg/ml eliminated E. coli O157:H7 much faster than S. aureus. The results from this study showed that wasabi has strong antibacterial property and has high potential to effectively control E. coli O157:H7 and S. aureus in foods. The antibacterial property along with its natural green color, unique flavor, and advantage to safeguard foods at the point of ingestion makes wasabi a promising natural edible antibacterial plant. The results from this study may be of significant interest to the food industry as they develop new and safe foods. These results may also stimulate more research to evaluate the antibacterial effect of wasabi against other foodborne pathogens and to explore other edible plants for their antimicrobial properties. To our knowledge, this is the first report on the antibacterial activity of wasabiin its natural form of consumption against E. coli O157:H7 and S. aureus.

read more

10:36

Doctors Are Warning: If You Use Aluminum Foil, Stop It Right Now And This is The Reason Why "IndyWatch Feed Food"

We all use aluminum foil in the kitchen, for cooking, and wrapping, and we often use it to treat some common ailments. Yet, a recent study has found that there are some important things we do not know about this kitchen staple.

First of all, aluminum is a neurotoxic heavy metal that has severe side-effects on the function of the brain and has even been associated with Alzheimer’s disease.

According to medical experts, the exposure to this heavy metal might cause long- lasting adverse effects, including mental decline, and loss of balance, memory, coordination, and bodily control.

This study has found that cooking with aluminum foil affects the bones, as aluminum builds up inside the bones and takes the space of calcium, reducing its levels.

Moreover, researchers have related cooking with aluminum foil with pulmonary fibrosis and other respiratory issues as a result of the inhalation of aluminum particles. The same effects are achieved in the case of grilling with aluminum.

Numerous people are still unaware of the fact that when aluminum foil is exposed to high temperatures, it emits parts of the metal into the food, and the heavy metal might leech in it.

Dr. Essam Zubaidy, a chemical engineering researcher at the American University of Sharjah, has evaluated the effects of aluminum on cooking and found that a meal cooked in aluminum foil can include up to 400mg of aluminum.

This means that “The higher the temperature, the more the leaching. Foil is not suitable for cooking and is not suitable for using with vegetables like tomatoes, citrus juice or spices.”

The RDA (recommended daily allowance) for aluminum, according to the World Health Organization, is limited to 60mg daily.

Source: www.healthyfoodhouse.com

The post Doctors Are Warning: If You Use Aluminum Foil, Stop It Right Now And This is The Reason Why appeared first on allabouthealthyfood.

IndyWatch Community Resources All Topics Summary Archiver

Go Back:30 Days | 7 Days | 2 Days | 1 Day

IndyWatch Community Resources All Topics Summary Today.

Go Forward:1 Day | 2 Days | 7 Days | 30 Days

IndyWatch Community Resources All Topics Summary was generated at Community Resources IndyWatch.

Resource generated at IndyWatch using aliasfeed and rawdog