IndyWatch Community Resources All Topics Summary Archiver

Go Back:30 Days | 7 Days | 2 Days | 1 Day

IndyWatch Community Resources All Topics Summary Today.

Go Forward:1 Day | 2 Days | 7 Days | 30 Days

IndyWatch Community Resources All Topics Summary was generated at Community Resources IndyWatch.

Tuesday, 14 November

03:24

Been Doing Some Canning "IndyWatch Feed Survival"

We've started our Fall/Winter canning season and I thought it might be worth posting about. We use both hot water bath and pressure type canners. All the stuff that we just canned went through a pressure canner.

Anyway, if you're thinking about starting to do canning, it's pretty straight forward if you follow the guidelines. So I encourage you to try it. It's a useful skill and not nearly as scary as it can look.
It's usually possible to find food preservation classes at your local AG...

Been Doing Some Canning

03:23

The Best Pocket Knife Is The One You Are Carrying "IndyWatch Feed Survival"

(my little pocket folding knife) I ALWAYS carry a pocket knife in my front right pocket, and although I have a variety of folding knives to choose from, the best pocket knife is the one I happen to slip in my pocket each morning (whichever knife that may be). You may be surprised to find out which one I carry more often   Now dont laugh. Its not a Rambo knife! Its a small folder with a blade just shy of 2.5. Ive had it for many years and its certainly not new anymore In fact its getting a bit

The post The Best Pocket Knife Is The One You Are Carrying appeared first on Modern Survival Blog.

03:18

Walmart Lifts Some Online Prices to Drive Store Traffic "IndyWatch Feed Food"

Bentonville, AR  In an effort to steer customers to its brick-and-mortar stores and lift online profitability, Walmart is starting to charge customers more to buy certain products online, reports The Wall Street Journal.

A new merchandising system in some cases lists products on Walmart.com with an online price and a lower in the store price. For instance, on Monday, Annies Natural Shells & White Cheddar are showing up at $1.79 online, but available for $1.08 in the store. The same product is showing for $1.79 in Amazon.coms PantryPrime with an additional 25-cent coupon.

Walmart and Amazon are in a heated competition.

We always work to offer the best price online relative to other sites, a Walmart spokesperson  told The Journal. It simply costs less to sell some items in stores. Customers can access those store prices online when they choose to pick up the item in store.

The higher online prices are part of Walmarts efforts to encourage more in-store shopping and to raise ecommerce margins by offsetting shipment costs, the Journal notes. Walmart ecommerce sales rose 60% in the U.S. in the most recent quarter.

At an October investors conference, Marc Lore, head of Walmarts U.S. ecommerce unit, said this year should be the largest loss in ecommerce, and well see slight improvement next year.

Posted on WholeFoods Magazine Online, 11/13/17

The post Walmart Lifts Some Online Prices to Drive Store Traffic appeared first on Whole Foods Magazine.

03:15

Work Gloves; humblest of TEOTWAWKI necessities? "IndyWatch Feed Survival"

Ok, this may be too simple, but since I haven't seen it mentioned anywhere I'd like to mention it.
There is one often overlooked Item which, IMHO, absolutely must be in your survival arsenal/BOB. Work Gloves! Any kind of work glove, raw-hide, leather, etc... just the simplest pair from wally world will do. I have seen gloves mentioned many times as part of cold weather gear, but I think it warrants mentioning how important gloves are all year round: They are INVALUABLE.
If you are like me,...

Work Gloves; humblest of TEOTWAWKI necessities?

03:10

Lawyers call libel suit against journal and critic lawless but well written "IndyWatch Feed Health"

A $10 million defamation suit filed by a Stanford University professor against a critic and a journal may be an assault on free speech, according to one lawyer, but at least its well written. Kenneth White, a lawyer at Southern California firm Brown White & Osborn who frequently blogs about legal issues related to free []

The post Lawyers call libel suit against journal and critic lawless but well written appeared first on Retraction Watch.

03:00

North Korean Soldier Shot By Former Comrades While Defecting To South Korea "IndyWatch Feed Survival"

north-korea-nuke-suicide-bombers

A former North Korean soldier was shot by his former comrades for attempting to defect to South Korea across a demilitarized zone. The soldier reportedly left his post and tried to get to Freedom House on South Koreas side of the border.

The soldier was reportedly defecting from a North Korean guard post at the Joint Security Area (JSA) on the heavily-guarded border between the two countries. The soldier is said to have left the North Korean guard post in front of Panmungak, on the border inside the demilitarized zone, and proceeded to move towards Freedom House on the South Korean side.

freedomhouse

This is the third defection by a member of the North Korean military this year, following two soldiers who fled to South Korea separately in June. Prior to 2017, there had only been four military defectors from North Korea over the past five years: one in 2016, one in 2015 and two in 2012.

The defecting soldier is, fortunately, in South Korean custody. Although he was shot, he succeeded in making it to South Korea. He is injured, but alive. Robert Kelly, an associate professor at the Department of Political Science at Pusan National University, said the prominent defection and the shooting was genuinely surprising. Kelly added: Its fairly unusual, I cant think of the last time (a defector was shot at) it certainly adds to the tensions.

Alerted by gunshots, South Korean guards found the North Korean soldier about 55 yards south of the borderline that bisects Panmunjom. He was taken to a hospital with gunshot wounds to an elbow and shoulder, Sou...

02:56

Start Small but Must| Single Cans, Packs & More to Start Prepping | Best Prices "IndyWatch Feed Survival"

Prepping is not an easy task. Requires meticulous planning over a period of time. This week we want to highlight where to start small.
This is also a great way to try out new products you haven't tried.
We also have full-cases or multi-packs available.

BEST PRICES ANYWHERE

[IMG]

Yoders Hamburger/ Ground Beef
$20.99...

Start Small but Must| Single Cans, Packs & More to Start Prepping | Best Prices

02:50

The Aspirational Living and Jet-Setting of Midcentury Vinyl LPs "IndyWatch Feed Arts"

<em>Music to Paint By</em> (RCA Victor PRM 208, prepared expressly for Celanese Coating) (courtesy the MIT Press)Music to Paint By (RCA Victor PRM 208, prepared expressly for Celanese Coating) (courtesy the MIT Press)

In rotation with the Frank Sinatra and Miles Davis albums, a midcentury American household likely had vinyl records like Songs for an Evening at Home or Holiday Abroad in London. These LPs were more about aspirations than music, presenting an idealized vision of postwar home life in the United States, and the culture and travel that should accompany that lifestyle. In Designed for Hi-Fi Living: The Vinyl LP in Midcentury Americarecently released by the MIT Press, authors Janet Borgerson and Jonathan Schroeder delve beneath the kitschy album art to explore how this genre of mood music reflected an era of shifting desires.

Borgerson and Schroeder have collected records together for over 20 years. They write in the Designed for Hi-Fi Living preface:

Over time we discovered a couple of kinds of albums that particularly attracted us those LPs that fit into what we now call the home and away genres, often focused on making the most of your new kitchen and entertaining friends and also leaving home, and traveling, say, to Hawaii. After looking at, playing, and living with thousands of vintage albums, we began to reflect on how midcentury records like those in Columbia Records Music for Gracious Living series and many other wonderful examples, fit in. What were they for? Why were they made? Who bought them?

02:47

Theres a book of beautiful (but strictly unauthorized) poetry by Donald Trump and its a hoot "IndyWatch Feed Arts"

01beautrumpoe.jpg

Apparently, Donald Trump has unwittingly produced a book of poetry. Not just your run-of-the-mill rhyming couplets or iambic pentameter, but short sentences artfully clipped from speeches, Tweets, and interviews and then edited by Rob Sears. The resulting work reveal the little known alternative fact that the 45th President, Donald J. Trump,...

02:40

Future Medicine FAIL! Attempt To Label Natural Blaze Fake News Points To Medical Journal Instead "IndyWatch Feed Health"

fake news

By Brandon TurbevilleNatural Blaze

In a typical obvious example of industry supported science, the journal Future Medicine has published a report in which it focuses not on science itself but on the notion of Fake News and how it applies to the perception and reception of stem cell research.

The article and research was funded by the Stem Cell Network so it should come as no surprise that the entire paper was merely an advertisement for the industry and focused on how fake sites/alt media sites effect the bottom line. Interestingly enough, the study actually admits that the majority of the publications are representing stem cell research in a positive light, yet it still insultingly labels many alt media outlets as fake news and proceeds to fixate on the label.

The future medicine article reads more like a CNN article whining about fake news, Trump, and Russians. Indeed, it has even more in common with CNN since its own article was paid for by the industry it is promoting as science much in the same way that CNN presents fake news as journalism.

02:38

Shocking Increase of Weedkiller In Peoples Bodies Found in 23 Year Study "IndyWatch Feed Health"

weedkiller glyphosate human

By Brandon TurbevilleNatural Blaze

As more and more scientific evidence regarding the dangers of Roundup, a weedkiller developed by Monsanto in the 1970s, is released, so too is public opinion beginning to shift away from a passive acceptance of the pervasive use of both Roundup and glyphosate.

In this context a new study published in JAMA is garnering more and more attention.

The study tracked people in Southern California over the age of 50 from 1993-96 to 2014-16 periodically collecting urine samples during that time.

SEE: Ben & Jerrys Ice Cream Found With Active Ingredient From Roundup Weedkiller

02:33

Theres a Wave in Australia Called Cyclops and It Looks Incredible "IndyWatch Feed Arts"

Cyclops has its eye on you is an awesome sequence, shot by Tom Jennings, of a terrifyingly beautiful wave off western Australias southern coastline called Cyclops. Surfline adds:

Its cool how this clip starts out looking like nighttime footage, then you realize its actually just shadowing from the lip. Its cool how the slow-motion effect makes you believe this is a normal ocean wave, then you realize it takes a fully strapped jet-ski, hard-earned local knowledge and otherworldly courage to access it. Its cool how the spot is named after a mythical monster, then you realize the metaphor is quite accurate.

Thats all thats cool. The rest is intensely, swelteringly terrifying. Thats probably why no ones riding it.

02:21

7 Types of People Who Should Never Try Fasting To Lose Weight "IndyWatch Feed Health"

This fantastic article was written by  Dr. B.J. Hardick,  an organic food fanatic and green living aficionado who has spent the majority of his life working in natural health care. Follow him on Facebook! In my clinical practice, Ive watched numerous patients struggle with weight, frustratingly transitioning from one diet to another and eventually regaining that weight.... View Article

The post 7 Types of People Who Should Never Try Fasting To Lose Weight appeared first on Healthy Holistic Living.

02:16

Winch "IndyWatch Feed Survival"

Here is my multi vehicle portable Warren winch.
I actually started collecting pieces for it when I was living in Virginia. Aircraft rated cable, a winch switch, picked up a winch reversing relay some where. Then bought a 4.5k Warren winch "replacement core" and portable winch holder.
I focused on mobility. The problem is a real winch, big winch that is not cheap garbage could weigh over 100lb for a 12k winch, with steel cable and on a portable winch holder. Trying to move a 100lb winch, in...

Winch

02:15

Australian Bauxite to produce aluminium fluoride "IndyWatch Feed Health"

PERTH ASX-listed junior Australian Bauxite has inked a heads of agreement (HoA) with technology provider Refined Ore Industries (ROIL) to produce aluminium fluoride from bauxite.

Under the terms of the HoA, Australian Bauxite will have exclusive global rights to produce aluminium fluoride from the ALCORE project, which will apply ROILs patented ores-to-elements (CORE) process, which refines various types of ores using a combination of fluorine acids and related thermal energy process steps.

Australian Bauxite will also have the right to produce corethane gas from the refining of coal, to provide electrical power, heating and cooking for the bauxite refining plant, while also having exclusive global marketing rights for all aluminium fluoride and related co-products produced by other ROIL technology projects, unrelated to Australian Bauxite, in Australia and Asia.

In exchange, Australian Bauxite will issue 1.4-million of its own shares to ROIL.

Australian Bauxite told shareholders on Monday that the ALCORE project would be developed in two stages, with Stage 1 consisting of an engineering evaluation plant, which would likely cost between A$12.5-million and A$16-million.

The Stage 2 operation would consist of a 50 000 t/y production plant, which would cost about A$50-million to develop.

A bankable feasibility study for the plant is expected by the end of the first quarter of 2019, with commissioning to take place by the end of 2019.

Australian Bauxite said the ALCORE technology would add between $600/t and $1 000/t in value to the bauxite produced by the company. 

*Original article online at http://www.miningweekly.com/article/australian-bauxite-to-produce-aluminium-fluoride-2017-11-13

02:06

"Vaccines: What is there to be "Pro" About?" Laura Hayes to Weston A. Price Foundation Conference "IndyWatch Feed Health"

Laura Hayes speaking at the Weston A Price Foundation a year ago Dear AoA Readers, I recently had the privilege and pleasure of attending and speaking at Weston A. Price Foundation's 17th Annual Wise Traditions Conference in Alabama (Nov. 10th-14th,...

02:05

Christopher Hitchens Dismisses the Cult of Ayn Rand: Theres No Need to Have Essays Advocating Selfishness Among Human Beings; It Requires No Reinforcement "IndyWatch Feed Arts"

Charges of hypocrisy, contradiction, flip-flopping, etc. in politics are so much mud thrown at the castle walls. Unless the peasants gather in large enough numbers to storm the palace and depose their lords, their righteousness avails them nothing. What does it matter to the current party in power, for examplewho wears the national flag like a cape and has decided the civil religion and its Evangelical variety are one in the samethat its most-admired role model and (alleged) fixer is a corrupt Russian autocrat who murders journalists (or a Confederate general who led the armies of a treasonous slave state)?

So it is, on and on, with the political class.

Take Alan Greenspan, chairman of the Federal Reserve from 1987 to 2006. During these years, he was widely hailed as a major power behind the throne, no matter the policies of those who occupied it. He was obliged to report, Christopher Hitchens wrote in Vanity Fair in 2000, to Congress only twice a year, at formal occasions where he is received with the deference that was once accorded the Emperor of Japan. I well remember the dowdy frisson accompanying those appearances in the 90s, the Bill Clinton bubble years. Hitchens only slightly exaggerates. But somehow, Greenspan retained this guru-like aura despite the fact that his position violated his sincerely-held beliefs as a member, he himself told Hitchens, of Ayn Rands inner circle

As Hitchens notes in the grainy video clip above, a state Federal Reserve Bank is not part of the Libertarian program, though Mr. Greenspan seems a bit iffy about this self-evident proposition. In addition to championing atheism and abortion rights, Rand, Greenspans intellectual guru, defined the rigid ideological disdain for government meddling in markets and social spending of any kind. Yet she ended her days on the government dime. But there are...

02:02

Car cover tarp? "IndyWatch Feed Survival"

Hello to all. This is my second post on the Monkey, first being my introduction. I have a question to ask about a DIY budget tarp project. I was in my local Aldis food store the other day and came across a large 'Car Cover they had in there that caught my I eye. Always on the lookout for items that are on the cheap and can be re-purposed, I instantly thought 'cheap trail tarp. It is a large car size as it says, 200"x 77"x 60'' or roughly 16.5'x 6.5'x 5', (5' being the depth). It says it is...

Car cover tarp?

02:00

In The Line Of Fire | How To Protect Yourself From Mass Shootings? "IndyWatch Feed Survival"

Do you know that the U.S. has an average rate of 20 mass shootings a year? While this number is high, one incident alone is reason enough to take initiative and find out what to do, should this dangerous situation happen to you!

Mass Shootings: Run, Hide, or Fight

An ordinary and peaceful day in the office or school can turn into the scariest, most violent day of your life when a madman indiscriminately discharges his firearm on anyone in sight. Over the past few years, mass shootings have happened all too often across the country. More often than not, police are minutes and not seconds away, so you must take action to protect yourself. Trying to get out of harms way is your number one priority, which is why its crucial you know what to do in circumstances like this. Below are the best things you can do, regardless of if you choose to run, hide, or fight for your survival.

First Rule, Stay Calm

First Rule, Stay Calm | In The Line Of Fire | How To Protect Yourself From Mass Shootings?
A calm head is the best tool in a life-and-death situation. If you stay calm, you can think clearly and increase your chances of surviving. You have to be able to visualize your movements in advance, which is why remaining calm is vital.

However, it can be hard to maintain composure during dire scenarios like mass shootings, because our minds are programmed to warn us of dangers and give us a fight-or-flight response. Nonetheless, calmness gives us the abi...

01:58

What do you do with a guy who has practised law for only 3 years, has never tried a case............ "IndyWatch Feed Survival"

What do you do with a guy who has practised law for only 3 years, has never tried a case, and is unanimously rated "not qualified" by the American Bar Association's judicial rating committee? Why, nominate him, and confirm his appointment as a lifetime US Federal Court Judge of course. TRump isn't draining the swamp....he's just stocking it with his critters, regardless of their fitness for the job....

What do you do with a guy who has practised law for only 3 years, has never tried a case............

01:57

Ballistol a green, food safe, anti corrosive water based lubricant: Weekly Product Review "IndyWatch Feed Survival"

Regardless where you may live, lubricants make the difference between machinery working well and not working. Prevention of metal corrosion, dry leather, wood and really anything that requires or would work better with a good clean and lubrication is important. Ballistol is the single greatest lubricant I have ever used, and that is saying allot given the different ones I have tested and used over the years.

A little over a decade ago I began tests with several clean, lubricate and protect approaches for firearms and my knives. The reason was simple, I needed to reduce what I carried in my...

Read the whole entry... 

01:55

PAYPAL Spoof, be careful what you open and do not click on anything in this type email. "IndyWatch Feed Survival"

Just received an email, from PAYPAL, but it,is not from PAYPAL!

Sent it to Paypal and they agree.

Always check the sender's email address for validity.

01:51

Monday Reader News Alerts Open Thread "IndyWatch Feed Survival"

(Note) This is a new addition to TheSurvivalistBlog.net and will be included here every Monday.

If you have breaking news links, videos, images, etc. Please add those in the comments section below

Please, help us keep this page on focus with only the latest breaking news alerts. Please, do not turn this into a page of random and unrelated comments. People visiting this page want to read breaking news only and not about what you had for supper yesterday evening.

News that is local to your area is also welcome, but the main focus of this page should be national and world news that has an...

Read the whole entry... 

01:48

Thoughts on the Arrest of Indian Cartoonist G. Bala "IndyWatch Feed Comics"

Another cartoonist arrested, this time in India. From The Hindu:

'Last week, the Tamil Nadu police arrested the cartoonist G. Bala. His offence was creating and posting a cartoon that was an obscene portrayal of the Chief Minister and other officials. Balas cartoon showed the chief minister, the collector and the police chief standing naked except for the proverbial fig leaves comprising wads of cash while a child lay burning in front of them.'

The cartoon was in response to a man and wife setting themselves and their two children on fire, allegedly due to harassment by a money-lender and is a critique of the failure government officials to combat usury, despite widespread condemnation from political parties.

We obviously condemn the arrest of yet another cartoonist (he has been released on bail), in what is a pattern of harassment of journalists in that part of India. However, it is also interesting to see how this arrest reveals how uncomfortable many Indian journalists are with hard-hitting cartoons.

The Hindu has a piece that condemns arrest of the cartoonist, but goes on to say how newspaper editors provide a necessary filter for cartoons and editorial judgement. While we can agree that a good editor can have value, we love the fact that social media has given cartoonists the ability to share cartoons that would never see any ink because of conservative editors. 

A cartoon should make you smile and not cringe. observes colleague Indian cartoonist Mathi, in what we at Cartoon Movement feel must be one of the most senseless statements ever to be made by a cartoonist. Some of the very best cartoons ever made are ones that make you cringe. They hurt to look at, precisely because they expose a painful injustice and, in doing so, transfer feelings of guilt and shame to the viewer. They are the best cartoons, because they are most likely to inspire action to remedy that particular injustice.

While it is difficult to gauge the impact of a local cartoon from afar, this one seems to be hard-hitting but hardly obscene. Given its social media engagement it also struck home with many people. So, in our opinion, a cartoon that certainly doesnt warrant an arrest, but also o...

01:40

Prepper News & Notes for Nov 13, 2017 "IndyWatch Feed Survival"

Nigeria now reports 38 confirmed monkeypox cases

According to the CDC, the symptoms of monkeypox are as follows: About 12 days after people are infected with the virus, they will get a fever, headache, muscle aches, and backache; their lymph nodes will swell, and they will feel tired. One to 3 days (or longer) after the fever starts, they will get a rash. This rash develops into raised bumps filled with fluid and often starts on the face and spreads, but it can start on other parts of the body too. The bumps go through several stages before they get crusty, scab over, and fall off. The...

Read the whole entry... 

01:31

Swarms of Hybrid Creatures Flow Like Liquid on Walls and Buildings by Patnio "IndyWatch Feed Arts"

Herds of serpentine rabbits, schools of fish, and flocks of interwoven birds all feature prominently in these recent murals by Portuguese artist Patnio. Many of the pieces seem to be swirling through water or comprised of liquid itself, often taking inspiration from creatures found in the Tagus river that flows through the middle of Portugal. Seen here are a collection of murals from Patnios travels to Sweden, Morocco, Florida, and elsewhere. You can follow more of his work on Facebook.

01:22

Earthlings What are we going to do about FaceBuck? "IndyWatch Feed Health"

The Old, Friendly, FaceBook is GONE Opinion by Deplorable Consumer Advocate Tim Bolen   As EVERYONE using FaceBook recently has found out they now want you to pay for the privilege in a BIG WAY.  And, in MORE than one way. EVERYTHING  has been commercialized. And I mean EVERYTHING They are even listening in Continue reading Earthlings What are we going to do about FaceBuck?

The post Earthlings What are we going to do about FaceBuck? appeared first on BolenReport.

01:00

For Gerald Williams, a Co-Founder of AfriCOBRA, Transnational Black Aesthetics Are as Relevant as Ever "IndyWatch Feed Arts"

Gerald Williams at his home/studio on Chicagos South Side (photo by the author for Hyperallergic)

CHICAGO I have just been disarmed. I am pleasantly sunken into the cushions of a well-worn couch in the living room of a two-story brick walkup on the south side of Chicago. Im interviewing Gerald Williams, a pioneer of the Black Arts Movement. Williams caught me off guard with a word Ive never heard before. I ask him to spell it.

F, E, S, T, A, C, he says. You dont know it?

I admit I dont.

Williams reassures me. Nobody knows today, he says. But FESTAC, it had something to do with everything.

All around me on the walls, the shelves, resting on the floor, are hundreds of artworks. Their dates of creation span from the mid-1960s to this morning. Their aesthetic approach ranges from graphic figuration to pure abstraction. Watercolors, collages, impasto oil paintings, flat acrylic works, sculptural reliefs, multi-dimensional kinetic works. It is all Williams lifes work. I am here to be witness to it and to record his oral history, for inclusion in the Smithsonian Archives of American Art.

Gerald Williams, Fragmentary Apparitions #1 (2010) acrylic on canvas, 22 x 18 (courtesy of the artist)

At 76, Williams has just been signed to a major gallery for the first time. It is no coincidence that his work was also recently featured in the monumental Tate Modern exhibit, ...

00:32

Startup of PVDF production unit in China "IndyWatch Feed Health"

Solvay (Brussels / Belgium; www.solvay.com) has started production of its Solef polyvinylidene fluoride (PVDF) in Changshu, Jiangsu / China (see Plasteurope.com of 03.08.2015), a spokeswoman told Plasteurope.com. It is the Belgian groups third PVDF production plant worldwide, in addition to sites in Tavaux / France and West Deptford, New Jersey / USA.

The PVDF units capacity in Changshu was not mentioned, but is estimated to be about 5,000 t/y. According to PIEs Polyglobe database (www.polyglobe.net), Solvays total capacity of PVDF could rise to around 22,000 t/y. Solvays subsidiary Solexis produces Tecnoflon fluoroelastomers and vinylidene fluoride monomer, as well as high-performance (PEEK, PAEK and PPA) polymer compounds at its site.

PVDF is a fluoropolymer used in applications such as offshore oil and gas pipes, lithium-ion battery separator films and water purification membranes.

*Original article online at https://www.plasteurope.com/news/SOLVAY_t238331/

NOTES FROM FAN:

Wikipedia on Polyvinylidene fluoride

West Deptford, New Jersey, site produces PVDF

West Deptford-NJ

The West Deptford site was established in 1986 as Ausimont SpA, which was acquired by Solvay in 2002. In 2003 it changed its name to Solvay Solexis and was merged into Solvay Specialty Polymers USA, LLC in 2012, as it remains today. The site employs 140 people and produces fluorinated gases, 142b and VF2. It also produces poly vinilidene fluoride (PVDF), a semi-crystalline engineering thermoplastic and Tecnoflon, which is a fluorinated elastomer. The latter product is used on the Solvay Impulse airplane, an innovative plane that will fly around the world in 2015 fueled only by the sun. Solvay is a main sponsor and a technology partner.

10 Leonard Lane
West Deptford, NJ 08086

00:30

The Earth Shook As Two Massive Earthquakes Strike: There Are Still People Under The Rubble "IndyWatch Feed Survival"

iranearthquake

A large 6.3 magnitude earthquake struck just off the coast of Jac, Costa Rica last night, only hours after a 7.3 Magnitude Quake struck the Iran/Iraq border killing at least 348 people.

Jac is southwest of Costa Ricas capital, San Jose, and is part of the region of Puntarenas, on the Pacific Coast. The earthquake caused at least one building in Jac to be evacuated due to apparent damage and there were reports of walls collapsing and objects falling in other parts of the country, but there were no reports of any further injuries, the statement said.  All hospitals seem to be running smoothly and normally too, according to CNNBut that all pales in comparison to the other major earthquake last night.

A large 7.3 magnitude quake struck the Iraq/Iran border tumbling buildings and killing 335 people. Irans state-run Irna news agency raised the death toll to 341 on Monday and said 5,953 people were injured after the quake that struck the countrys western provinces at 9.20 pm local time on Sunday. The quake also killed 7 people in Iraq bringing the total number of deaths to 348. The quake also injured 535 people in neighboring Iraq and, all in the countrys northern, semi-autonomous Kurdish region, the interior ministry said.

The earthquake on the Iran border with Iraq happened a few hours before the earthquake in Costa Rica. The hardest hit province was Kermanshah, where three days of mourning have been announced. More than 236 people died in the town of Sarpol-e Zahab, about 10 miles from the Iraq border. Sarpol-e Zahab has only one hospital, which was demolished in this incident. All patients and hospital staff have been buried beneath the rubble, so it cannot offer any service, Farhad Tajari, the local MP,  told local media.

Irans supreme leader,...

00:12

Easiest Gluten Free Waffle Recipe EVER (paleo-friendly!) "IndyWatch Feed Health"

gluten free waffle recipeThe gluten free waffle recipe below is the easiest one Ive tried yet. As a bonus, it is grain free and Paleo-friendly too, but I guarantee that your family will never know.

Making a breakfast that everyone in the family can enjoy regardless of dietary status is always a big plus in a household with children.

00:12

00:09

Some Things to Think About When Choosing Your First Handgun "IndyWatch Feed Survival"

Whenever I write about firearms, there are lots of technical questions. And because Im no expert, I often turn to you, the readers, to help answer them. A member of Read the rest

The post Some Things to Think About When Choosing Your First Handgun appeared first on The Organic Prepper.

00:00

How to Source a Perfectly Paleo Thanksgiving! "IndyWatch Feed Food"

Thanksgiving in the United States will be here before we know it, and many of us are wondering how to plan a Paleo Thanksgiving! Caring about where our food comes from is an important part of a Paleo lifestyle, but it can be difficult without a game plan. In this post, I lay out the step-by-step plan you can use to source ingredients for your Paleo Thanksgiving.

Budget Priorities

In order of importance, I recommend you focus first on the quality of your healthy fats first (and dairy, if its part of your Paleo template), followed by meat and eggs, then vegetables. This is a great formula to follow when planning your Thanksgiving meal, as it will help you prioritize your spending (see also Budget Paleo: Priorities and Strategies and 5 Tips for Eating Paleo on a Budget)

Fats

For instance, the simple shift of using grass-fed butter or ghee in your mashed potatoes instead of margarine can make a HUGE difference in your familys health! The unfavorable ratio of omega-3 to omega-6 fats, plus the oxidation of fats through manufacturing, in industrial seed oils like canola makes them very inflammatory. Since animals store toxins in their fat, conventional animal fats arent the best choice either.

Fats from pasture-raised or grass-fed animals, including tallow, schmaltz and grass-fed butter and ghee, are best choices for your holiday meal. Plant fats including avocado, olive, coconut and palm oils are also worthy of inclusion. You can find many of these at your local grocery, render them yourself, or purchase them through Shop AIPOne Stop Paleo Shop or Thrive Market. If youre wondering how to replace traditional baking fats like Crisco or canola oil (although I would argue these arent traditional at all!), dont sweat! Either choose a Paleo-friendly recipe or use these rule of thumb:

• Replace Crisco with lard or palm shortening
  • Replace canola oil or other vegetable oil (ironic since they dont come from veggies) with avocado oil or olive oil

Or, just try more adventurous recipes like my Olive Oil Ice Cream or Lemon Rosemary Olive Oil Cake!

A note on dairy: if it works well in your Paleo template, remember that it is often high-fat and should be sourced as you would any other fat. Alw...

00:00

Caught Our Notice: Dear peer reviewer, please read the methods section. Sincerely, everyone "IndyWatch Feed Health"

Title: Plasma contributes to the antimicrobial activity of whole blood against Mycobacterium tuberculosis What Caught Our Attention: A big peer review (and perhaps academic mentorship) fail.  These researchers used the wrong anticoagulant for their blood samples, leading them to believe that certain blood components were fighting microbes. The authors counted the number of colonies to show []

The post Caught Our Notice: Dear peer reviewer, please read the methods section. Sincerely, everyone appeared first on Retraction Watch.

Monday, 13 November

23:55

Ingredient In Cow's Milk Primary Causal Trigger of Type I Diabetes "IndyWatch Feed Health"

An ingredient in cow's milk has now been identified as a type 1 diabetes trigger in those with genetic risk factors, but researchers say they have been frustrated in efforts to make the findings available to the wider public.

23:41

Canon EOS-M50 will be announced soon! "IndyWatch Feed Photography"

Canon registered the EOS-M50 at the Bluetooth agency. The camera will be announced in early 2018. via Nokishita

The post Canon EOS-M50 will be announced soon! appeared first on mirrorlessrumors.

23:30

GWR seem to be taking an extremely liberal approach to on-board wi-fi "IndyWatch Feed Satire"

Not entirely what you expect when you get on a train and try to log onto the wi-fi.

Prompting this response from the GWR customer service team.

Lets face it, its not going to work either way.

Putting the W into GWR.

Source

The post...

23:11

In Search of An Understandable Consensus Algorithm: A Summary "IndyWatch Feed Education"

Understanding the Raft consensus algorithm: an academic article summary

This post summarizes the Raft consensus algorithm presented in the paper In Search of An Understandable Consensus Algorithm by Diego Ongaro and John Ousterhout. All pull quotes are taken from that paper.

Credit

Raft:

Raft is a distributed consensus algorithm. It was designed to be easily understood. It solves the problem of getting multiple servers to agree on a shared state even in the face of failures. The shared status is usually a data structure supported by a replicated log. We need the system to be fully operational as long as a majority of the servers are up.

Raft works by electing a leader in the cluster. The leader is responsible for accepting client requests and managing the replication of the log to other servers. The data flows only in one direction: from leader to other servers.

Raft decomposes consensus into three sub-problems:

• Leader Election: A new leader needs to be elected in case of the failure of an existing one.
  • Log replication: The leader needs to keep the logs of all servers in sync with its own through replication.
  • Safety: If one of the servers has committed a log entry at a particular index, no other server can apply a different log entry for that index.
Raft ensures these properties are true at all times.

Basics:

Each server exists in one of the three states: leader, follower, or candidate.

State changes of servers
In normal operation there is exactly one leader and all of the other servers are followers. Followers are passive: they issue no requests on their own but simply respond to requests from leaders and candidates. The leader handles all client requests (if a client contacts a follower, the follower redirects it to the leader). The third state, candidate, is used to elect a new leader.

Raft divides time into termsof arbitrary length, each beginning with an election. If a candidate wins the election, it remains the leader for the rest of the term. If the vote is split, then that term ends without a leader.

The term number increases monotonically. Each server stores the current term number which is also exchanged in every communic...

23:07

Between Sinew and Spirit: Are You a Body with a Mind or a Mind with a Body? "IndyWatch Feed Arts"

An animated journey to the center of the self.

Between Sinew and Spirit: Are You a Body with a Mind or a Mind with a Body?

The body provides something for the spirit to look after and use, computing pioneer Alan Turing wrote as he anguished at the intersection of love and loss. And yet we are creatures of atoms, with spirit and sinew inextricably entwined. A century before neuroscientists came to explore the central mystery of consciousness, Rilke knew how beholden the mind is to the body when he wrote: I am not one of those who neglect the body in order to make of it a sacrificial offering for the soul, since my soul would thoroughly dislike being served in such a fashion.

So what is the direction of servitude between the body and the mind, and where does the constellation of certitudes we experience as a self reside in all of it?

In this lovely animated inquiry from TED-Ed, inspired by Isaac Asimovs I Robot (public library), Maryam Alimardani traces the mind-body problem from Descartess foundational ideas to the disorienting findings of neuroscience to explore the ever-elusive locus of self.

Complement with Walt Whitman on...

23:00

Boot Key Harbor After Irma "IndyWatch Feed Survival"

An update on the current conditions in Boot Key Harbor, Marathon, Florida Keys. Yes, we got hit hard by Hurricane Irma, but the harbor is open! #KeysStrong

Bitcoin Gold Launch is Erratic and Problematic, Leaves Community Frustrated "IndyWatch Feed Crypto"

Bitcoin Gold has been a very controversial project from day one. There have been many proponents of this solution, even though everyone wants their free coins. Claiming this money is still very difficult at best, to say the very least. The launch of BTG has been very problematic, so far, as miners and users experienced a lot of issues already. It is evident things will remain pretty tense for this altcoin in the coming days and weeks.

Everyone knew from day one Bitcoin Gold would be a problem child. Not just because of the concept itself, but also the borked launch. Considering how this is not an actual fork but more of an airdrop, it doesnt have the most appeal whatsoever. Bitcoin holders still want their free coins, though, which is perfectly understandable. Claiming those coins will not be easy by any means. Nor is connecting to the network right now, as some users still experience issues.

Bitcoin Gold Launch saw Many Problems

The launch of the mainnet took place last night. Bitcoin Gold developers released the GUI client to connect to this new blockchain. Sadly, this official launch was not without any issues whatsoever. In fact, the distribution of the necessary wasnt easy either. Getting people to download the software from semi-untrusted sources wasnt a smart decision. Then again, those who did download it noticed no issues with the client at first. That is until they tried to connect to the network for the first time.

In a lot of cases, making this connection to other nodes was erratic. Some users even received fake links to software clients. This project will be marred by misinformation and malicious software download links for some time to come. For those interested in Bitcoin Gold, the best option is to check out the projects Slack channel. The team should be able to aid with most problems relatively quickly. At the same time, there may still be some minor bugs and issues over the coming days and weeks.

Since no exchange allows Bitcoin Gold trading, it is difficult to put a price on this altcoin. Very few platforms have expressed any interest in supporting this airdrop. The number of supported wallets is also very small, for the time being. Rest assured there will be plenty of Bitcoin Gold price volatility in the coming weeks. If the...

Disclosure means its okay "IndyWatch Feed Satire"

A Westminster think tank today unveiled plans to create a Perverts Disclosure Register along the same lines as the Members Financial Interests Register.  The Financial Register allows MPs either to own or have shares in companies such as private health providers but still vote and dole out millions of pounds in tax payers money to either their own or their cronies companies. One ex-Minister explained: Its all moral . All okay.  As long if you disclose it apparently.  The Perverts Register would work in the same way.

Theresa May is said to be all for the scheme and told friends that her leather trousers was just the start.  A spokes person said today that as long as the MPs disclose their dirty perverted appetites fully, they will be free to sexually assault Men, Women or Beasts of a voting age.  When asked for his comments, an aide said that Boris was unavailable as he was tied up at present.

tonymc81

Hear the Highest Note Sung in the 137-Year History of the Metropolitan Opera "IndyWatch Feed Arts"

You may have heard an A above high C the last time you accidentally stepped on your cat's tail, but it takes a combination of rigorous training, genetic luck, and sheer grit for a human to produce this note on cue.

According to all known records, the coloratura soprano, Audrey Luna, is the first such being in the Metropolitan Operas 137-year history to do so on its stage, an achievement that has all the opera dogs barking. Hear it in the NPR clip below.

Some purists view the rare note as a distasteful stunt on the part of composer Thomas Ads. The score of his new opera, The Exterminating Angel, based on the Luis Buuel film, also calls for miniature 1/32-size violins, a pair of rocks, a wooden salad bowl, a door, and an ondes Martenotan electronic instrument from 1928.

Others are bedazzled by Lunas history-making pipes. She makes her entrance on that high A, and hits it again shortly thereafter, as Leticia, a diva who rolls up to a dinner party following a performance of Donizettis Lucia di Lammermoor. (The title role of that onea part Luna has played, natchis another that demands stratospheric notes of its performers, setting records at opera houses around the world.)

See below for more of Lunas dizzying highs, including her somewhat NSFW performance as Olympia, the mechanical doll in Offenbachs Les Contes dHoffmann

The Round-up: This is how it looks when we say goodbye "IndyWatch Feed Arts"

Here is some very good new music.   Ill Considered Ill Considered (Self-Produced) This album is what happens when rocket fuel is distilled into sound.  The Ill Considered quartet of saxophonist Idris Rahman, bassist Leon Brichard, percussionist Yahael Camara-Onono and drummer Emre Ramazanoglu slam down on the gas pedal right from go, and []

22:45

Bitcoin Gold Fights Launch Spam But Fails To Sustain Prices "IndyWatch Feed Crypto"

The little-known Bitcoin Gold fork has successfully launched, but little appears to be going right.

22:38

Bitcoin Price Watch; Heres Whats On This Morning "IndyWatch Feed Crypto"

For anybody with cryptocurrency holdings, the last few days have been pretty tough.  Subsequent to the cancellation of the planned hard fork, sentiment turned decidedly negative (counterintuitively) in the space and the bitcoin price took a real hit as a result.

Action over the weekend broke through the spate of broken resistance levels that we had highlighted throughout the majority of the last couple of weeks as being key levels to watch and, as each level fell, more and more sellers entered the market pushing price down further.

We are about to kick off the session out of Europe today and the hope is that price can stage something of a recovery as we move forward.

We are going to try and take advantage of any such recovery but, at the same time, we intend to be ready to jump in short if the downside action returns. So, with this noted, lets get some levels in place that we can use to try and draw a profit from the market as we move forward into todays session. As ever, take a quick look at the chart below before we get started so as to get an idea where things stand and where we intend to jump in and out of the markets if we get any of the sort of volatility we are looking for.

The chart is a one-minute candlestick chart and it has our range overlaid in green.

As the chart shows, the range we are looking at for the session today is defined by support to the downside at 6456 and resistance to the upside at 6541.

We will enter long on a close above resistance towards an upside target of 6575. Conversely, if we see a close below support, we will enter short towards a target of 6410. Stop losses on both trades will ensure we are taken out of the positions in the event of a bias reversal.

Charts courtesy of Trading View

22:35

Benjamin Fulford 11-13-17 Khazarian mob takedown: Hundreds of Saudi arrests followed by hundreds of U.S. arrests "IndyWatch Feed Spiritual"

New weekly report from Ben. Just came out. Full one to be released on Thursday. Lots of explosive revelations here, it seems. Ben confirms what many have been reporting, that tonnes of events are happening, right now.

The great purge of Khazarian mobsters continues as hundreds of arrests of Saudi princes, generals, and politicians is now being followed up with the 842 sealed indictments against senior Khazarian gangsters in the U.S., confirmed by Pentagon, CIA, and other sources.

Pentagon sources sent the photos below showing Hillary Clinton and U.S. Senator John Daesh McCain in custody wearing orthopedic boots to hide GPS ankle bracelet on their right leg. House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi has been deliberately acting senile in public recently in order to have a medical excuse to avoid arrest, NSA sources say.

[at Las Vegas on October 1 (date of the mass shooting)]Trump and MBS [Muhammad Bin Sultan] were meeting in secret at the suites in the Mandalay Bay Hotel, owned by MBS, to discuss the mass arrest of the perpetrators of the 9/11 terror attacksBoth Trump and MBS were evacuated safely and the arrests have now begun in a way that can no longer be denied by the corporate propaganda media, multiple sources confirm.

22:28

Lemon Rx: 12 Evidence-Based Reasons Why It is A Powerful Medicine "IndyWatch Feed Health"

Lemon Rx: 12 Evidence-Based Reasons Why It is A Powerful Medicine

You know lemon, right? It is a tart, exciting, delicious and indispensable ingredient in recipes and beverages. But did you know that scientists have identified it is as a powerful medicine as well?

The most powerful healing substances on this planet are masquerading as foods, and this is all the more true for fruits.  I've already written about The Amazing Healing Properties of 13 Common Fruits , including lemons, but it deserves its own mini-article for a number of reasons.

read more

22:28

This story about Neil Kinnock being mistaken for Arthur Scargill is an absolute delight "IndyWatch Feed Satire"

Freelance journalist Marie Le Conte has spotted this great little quote from Neil Kinnock about being mistaken for mining enthusiast Arthur Scargill.

Do you still get recognised?

Yes, mainly its a pleasant experience. But Ill tell you a really funny one. In the late 1970s, I went to lunch with Alan Watkins, political editor of the Observer and a great journalistic figure. We came out after a lengthy lunch and a little old lady with an umbrella and said hey youre Arthur Scargill. And I said no, no, Im not. You may have seen me around talking about miners but Im not Scargill. Yes, you bloody are, she said. Im sorry, but Im not. For a start, hes from Yorkshire and Im from South Wales. She insisted Youre bloody Scargill, so I said ask my friend, and Alan said Whats that Arthur? She hit me with her umbrella. Bloody Watkins, bastard!
Source: https://www.politicshome.com/news/uk/political-parties/labour-party/house/house-magazine/90498/unparliamentary-language-neil

Lovely pay off.

Source: Twitter/@youngvulgarian

The post This story about Neil Kinnock being mistaken for Arthur Scargill is an absolute delight appeared first on The Poke.

22:16

How to Sew Hexagons With a Sewing Machine "IndyWatch Feed Craft"

How to Sew Hexagons With a Sewing Machine

Maybe the title of todays post should be dont fear the hexagons in quilting! because it is a question that we are often asked. And truthfully sewing  hexagons (or other y seams) isnt that difficult it just takes a little bit of practice to get it down. But about two rows into this quilt you will be a master at how to sew hexagons with a sewing machine.

Here is what you will need to make this quilt which is approximately 40 by 44:

*56 Hexagons that measure 4.5 on each side. Some will be cut in half and some will be cut into quarters. I used the fabrics in this fat quarter bundle.

(I used my Accuquilt cutter to cut each of the hexagons. This is the hexagon die that I used (affiliate link).

1. Lay out each of your hexagons into rows like the illustration above until you have a pattern that you like. You will need to cut some of the hexagons into half to do the vertical rows, and some into quarters to finish off the horizontal row.

2. Next on each corner of each hexagon, measure 1/4 in from the top and 1/4 from each side and place a dot with a water fabric marking pen.

3. Then place two hexagons right sides together and stitch between the two dots on the first side using a 1/4 seam allowance. Repeat for all hexagons until you have sewn them into long vertical rows.

22:10

Pits full of GIANT severed hands found in Egypt "IndyWatch Feed Spiritual"

Picture
A team of archaeologists unearthed the 3600 year-old bones of 16 severed hands from four pits within what is believed to be a royal Hyksos compound. They are all right hands. And they are all large. 
Source: 
https://archaeologynewsnetwork.blogspot.pt

22:10

Bitcoin Cash Hype Bursts As 60% Losses Combine With Bitcoins Return "IndyWatch Feed Crypto"

The intense trading spike for Bitcoin Cash appears to have popped after over 24 hours of losses.

22:09

When a Zippo Is Not Enough, These Fire Starting Materials Could Be a Lifesaver "IndyWatch Feed Food"

ReadyNutrition Readers, this piece is a reiteration of fire-starting basics in terms of materials to stockpile for yourselves, for your winter-fires or for a grid-down/collapse event.  You can place these materials in your home, in your Bug-Out bag, your vehicle, and in your work locations.  Sometimes the Zippo lighter is not enough, and you need a little more material in order to kick start your fires.  Lets cover some of them as well as simple procedures to keep them waterproof.

There are several types of stormproof and windproof matches.  The company I recommend for them are UCO windproof and waterproof matches.  You can purchase these at Cabelas or you can visit the site at UCO gear.

These guys deliver, and they come within a case that keeps them waterproof (even though they can be submerged under water and then struck on virtually any surface).  At $5 to $7 theyre a good investment.  Strike anywhere matches can be waterproofed, however, they are hygroscopic, meaning they absorb moisture/humidity/water with time.

Along with matches, youll need a good lighter.  Everyone is familiar with the Zippo, that works on white gas/Coleman fuel, as well as gasoline.  They are good to have for a backup when the times are tough, and butane is in short supply.  The drawbacks lie in the fact that they leak, meaning the lighter doesnt stay closed and loses/evaporates its fuel.  Also, you need flints and wicks with them.

For disposables, I really like the ones made by Djeep, a French firm.  They are short, rectangular, and stubby, and they both take a beating and are dependable.  It cant hurt to pick up a few dozen of them.  The El-Cheapo lighters made in Vietnam are unreliable and will not work when the time comes.  If you cant get hold of Djeeps, stick with your Bics, as there is usually better quality control over them than in the off brands.

As far as fire-starting materials are concerned, I have recommended in previous articles that you refrain from buying some commercial fire-starters as in Coughlans or another name-brand.  Buy a fire log in your local grocery store.  The fire logs are made of sawdust and paraffin and wrapped up after they are compressed in paper that can also be burnt....

22:03

How Culpable Are Educators and Psychologists in Youth Suicide? "IndyWatch Feed Health"

In this piece for Medium, Karen Kilbane discusses the ways that contemporary psychological theories, diagnoses, and behavior modification programs are harming the mental health and emotional well-being of children and teenagers.

Imagine the classroom as a battlefield. We put our student soldiers on the field, give them instructions, tell them to begin. Only we tell some soldiers they have a psychological disorder because of how they behave. Those child soldiers see themselves as unfit for battle. They have been told they cannot fight as well as the rest of the soldiers when they meet the enemy so they become crazed with paranoia, fear, and anxiety. These child soldiers are basically told they are going to die. Their anxiety goes through the roof and they either hide under a desk or go berserk. Every year teaching I have seen children take cover under desks and go berserk. I have also seen children quietly endure their paranoia and fear until it eventually manifest in much more destructive ways.

Comparing students to soldiers might seem an extreme analogy, but because much of the brains function is to fight for its survival in a life or death sort of manner, this analogy is spot on. The brain is hyper-vigilant for even the slightest things that could make it vulnerable. We educators must stop practices that put our student brains in overly vulnerable, weakened positions within the classroom setting. We should see our job as helping a student to mobilize his capacities to the best of his ability, not to mobilize his capacities so they operate in expected and normal ways according to some psychology textbook written by Victorian era men who never even interacted with children outside a clinical setting.

22:03

Duration of Untreated Psychosis Revisited: Response to the Goff Paper "IndyWatch Feed Health"

Earlier this year, the American Journal of Psychiatry published a paper, The Long-Term Effects of Antipsychotic Medications on Clinical Course in Schizophrenia. This was a response to the concerns that have been raised that these drugs negatively impact long-term outcome. The authors conclude, albeit in a somewhat lukewarm way, that overall, the evidence for a negative long-term effect of initial or maintenance antipsychotic treatment is not compelling. Robert Whitaker, and Joanna Moncrieff, whose work was cited by the authors, have written critiques of this paper.

Even if one accepts the papers conclusions at face value, there is little argument regarding some serious long-term risks such as movement disorders and weight gain. One of the most compelling reasons why these authors support long-term care is related to the relapse data: when one is started on these drugs, the relapse rate is higher when they are stopped than when they are continued (at least over the first two years). However, there is general consensus that there are some individuals who will recover and not need medications long-term. In fact, there is even consensus that some can recover without drugs; the dispute is over numbers.

For me, this raises an urgent question about initial treatment. Doesnt it make sense to try to capture all of those individuals who might get through a psychosis without drugs? Doesnt it make sense to invest heavily in interventions that do not rely on drugs as a first-line treatment? At least then we can protect that group  be it 20% or 80%  from the cycle of relapse that seems to begin once the drugs are introduced.

However, this approach has not been carefully evaluated within the mainstream of psychiatry. This is because of the hypothesis  almost elevated to accepted doctrine  that a delay in starting antipsychotic drugs increases the likelihood of a poor long-term outcome. This notion has been around for almost thirty years. If one is interested in offering approaches, such as Open Dialogue, that do not insist on early use of drugs, this is a pressing concern. I addressed the history of this concept  often referred to as Duration of Untreated Psychosis (DUP)  in an earlier blog and I concluded that while there is strong evidence that intervening early with people experiencing psychosis is helpful, the intervention did not have to includ...

22:02

Voluntary Psychiatric Patients May Face Exploitation "IndyWatch Feed Health"

From WFAA: Many patients who check themselves into psychiatric hospitals voluntarily may have difficulty when attempting to check out. In one recent incident in Denton, Texas, a teenage girl was threatened by staff when attempting to leave a psychiatric hospital, leading to a physical confrontation between the staff and her family.

Article

22:01

Antidepressant to Blame for Frank Sinatras Failing Health "IndyWatch Feed Health"

From Fox News: According to Frank Sinatras manager Eliot Weisman, Sinatra suffered from several adverse effects of the antidepressant Elavil during his final years.

there was one behavior that concerned Weisman. He claimed Sinatra allegedly overused an antidepressant known as Elavil, which can cause numerous side effects, including blurred vision, rapid weight gain, agitation and confusion.

The effects of the prescribed drug became so severe, the press suspected Sinatra, who struggled to remember lyrics to his iconic hits and repeated anecdotes, was suffering from Alzheimers disease, Weisman said. His daughter Tina previously recalled how he became more forgetful and would at times lose his coordination and stumble.

Article

Top Twenty Movie Sequels for 2018 "IndyWatch Feed Satire"

• Pretty Woman 2: Back on the Boulevard
  • Saturday the 14th
  • Peggy Sue Got Groped
  • 4 Divorces and another Funeral
  • The Lamb Shank Redemption
  • Aladdin 2 Rise of the Caliphate
  • Definitely No Mohicans Now
  • Reverse Dutch Steamboat Willie
  • All the Presidents Tweets
  • Dial H for Harassment
  • A Fully Motorised Orange
  • Breakfast at Pret a Manger
  • Planes, Trains and Congestion Charges
  • Jaws 4 Gums
  • Star War-Crimes Tribunal
  • The Italian Redundancy Package
  • Titanic 2: Brexit
  • Oh look, theres Red October!
  • Oh! What a lovely Proxy-War
  • Educating Lolita
  • Abridged Too Far
  • The Fast & The Furious 40: Slower and Mellower
  • The Postgraduate
  • XI Men
  • Close Encounters The Prosecution Years

(from the Writers Room, aka: Cinquecento, dominic_mcg, sydalg, beau-jolly,

Mrs Sinnick, FlashArry, Oxbridge, Ealing Studios, Sinnick, Economist,

NotNowCato, riesler, Iroquois Pliskin, Titus, Penguin Books & Benvoleo)

Why There Is No Such Thing As 'Safe' Tap Water "IndyWatch Feed Health"

Despite being at the top of the global food chain and industrial developmental ladder, the United States has a poor track record for delivering uncontaminated drinking water to the public. Even the nicest restaurants are guilty of serving you directly from the tap. It's time to get real about the 'tap water problem,' one of the most significant vectors of toxicity of our age...

read more

22:00

I Quit My Day Job to Spend Two Years Coding My Dream Game! It Fucking Sucks, Please Help "IndyWatch Feed Satire"

Just two years ago, I was stuck in a 40 hour-a-week, 100K-a-year job with amazing health benefits. Sure, it was really satisfying and my work was appreciated, but it just wasnt my dream.

Ever since I was young I wanted to make an amazing video game. Admittedly, I knew nothing about coding, or computer animation, or even writing a cohesive storyBut I had moxie, guts, and the perfect idea.

It involved space pirates and women being naked. Youd play as an adventurer who fights a bunch of guys with every enemy being completely unique and there is zero grinding. Plus you could go into every single building and the environment is completely destructible.

Genius, I know.  

All I needed was to learn how to transform my grand vision into zeroes and ones, then turn that into millions in profit.

Read More From Hard Drive, The Only Ethical Gaming Journalism Site on The Internet:

So I quit my very lucrative job, cashed out my 401 K, drained my life savings, told my boss to go fuck himself, and set out to make my video game masterpiece a reality.

And it fucking sucks. Oh sweet Jesus Christ did I screw up.

First, do you know how hard coding is? Well I fucking didnt. I thought it just involved typing in all the cool stuff you wanted in your game but lo and behold Compelling protagonist and Boss that changes its moveset every time are not valid prompts in the Unreal game engine.

So I spent months and thousand...

European Commission to Assess Potential of EU-Wide Blockchain Infrastructure "IndyWatch Feed Crypto"

The European Commission (EC) is launching a study aimed to assess the potential of an EU-wide blockchain infrastructure.

Agency and Activism as Protective Factors for Children in the Gaza Strip "IndyWatch Feed Health"

Gazaian children on different locations in and around Gaza city during the cease fire after the 2008-2009 Gaza conflict. (Photo Credit: Flickr)

How to Tell If Youve Had Fun Playing Cuphead "IndyWatch Feed Satire"

Cuphead has sold more than a million copies worldwide, and youve logged more than 20 hours playing it, but are you having a good time? It can be very difficult to tell.

Yes, the bosses are challenging but why does your jaw hurt from excessive clenching? You can only say The graphics are amazing so many times before people suspect youre dodging the real question: did you actually enjoy this experience?

Here are some helpful hints for figuring out if youre actually enjoying Cuphead or if youre just an electric Sisyphus compulsively pushing a digital rock uphill with your thumbs without reason or reward. Lets find out:

Does Your TV Have a Controller-Shaped Hole in It?

If the answer is No, then congratulations! You might very well be enjoying yourself! Who knows? Youve died eight hundred times and that 40-inch beauty is still flickering. Good work!
Youre a zen master and the worries and troubles of the mortal world are but ripples on the surface of a pond to you.

Do You Fucking HATE Cups Now?

Trust me, I GET it. You want to smash every convex shape in your house and start making your coffee in the bathroom sink and drinking it with your hands. Youve thought about it but if you havent done it, then youre probably having an alright time. This is a good sign. Youre not drinking off of plates out of spite. lets keep going.

Read More From Hard Drive:

Do You Wish There Was a Save Point From Before You Bought the Game?

It was only $20, but thats money you couldve spent on a game you couldve actually have beaten! Like that puzzle box from the Hellraiser movies. Or a six-dimensional Rubiks Cube. Instead here you are staring for hours at stylish Max Fleischer style characters, on the same beautifully hand-painted water color backgrou...

Global Network Hashrate Turns Against Bitcoin Cash Once Again "IndyWatch Feed Crypto"

Things have been rather uneasy in the world of cryptocurrency this weekend. Bitcoin Cash had a good run, but things are slowly coming to an end. Most of the mining power is also coming back to Bitcoin as we speak. With BCH being more difficult and less profitable to mine, a crisis is seemingly averted. This doesnt mean Bitcoin it out of the woods entirely, though. This tense situation will firmly remain in place for quite some time to come.

The big story this weekend how Bitcoin Cash successfully had more hashpower than Bitcoin. As a result, the Bitcoin network came to a proverbial standstill. Fees were skyrocketing and transaction delays were painful to watch. A lot of miners moved to BCH due to sheer profitability. An understandable decision, to say the least, but also a very dangerous one. So far, it seems the situation is reversing once again.

Bitcoin Cash Hashrate Drops Like a Brick

With Bitcoin successfully reclaiming the majority of hashpower, an inverted situation is created. It is now Bitcoin Cash which struggles to get transactions confirmed. Additionally, users are forced to include slightly higher transaction fees. Some transactions take several hours to successfully confirm, which is pretty problematic, to say the least. It is evident this attack against Bitcoin has failed in its mission. It is now the BCH crowd claiming how Core supporters are attacking their network.

None of this means the Bitcoin price will go up again by definition, though. In fact, it may continue to go down for some time to come. A lot of people have sent coins to exchange for trading days ago. Those transfers are only now getting confirmed one by one. With still over 124,000 unconfirmed transactions to go through, things will not improve all that much in the coming hours. It is a very tense situation that is well worth keeping an eye on.

The bigger question is what will happen to Bitcoin Cash in the future. The value per BCH is still inflated even while the network is struggling. It is evident something will need to give in this regard. It is all part of a very tense situation which still haunts the Bitcoin ecosystem as a whole to this very day. This battle is far from over, that much is rather evident...

Autism in Black and.... Pink "IndyWatch Feed Health"

By Kim Rossi What does autism look like in your home? I have three flavors here, having three daughters on the spectrum. This is Mia's closet. She wears blue jeans and a pink top during the day, and changes into...

21:48

Bitcoin Gold Price Technical Analysis Can BTG/USD Resume Uptrend? "IndyWatch Feed Crypto"

Key Points

• Bitcoin gold price after trading above $450 against the US Dollar corrected lower.
  • There is a connecting bearish trend line forming with resistance at $300 on the hourly chart of BTG/USD (data feed from Bitfinex).
  • The price is correcting higher from $180, but it is facing a major hurdle on the upside.

Bitcoin gold price declined sharply from $480 against the US Dollar. BTG/USD is recovering, but might struggle to break the $300 level.

Bitcoin Gold Price Resistance

During the past few sessions, there was a lot of action in bitcoin gold price (just like bitcoin cash) as it moved above the $400 level against the US Dollar. The price climbed higher and formed a new all-time high near $480. Later, it faced a lot of offers and started a downside move below $400. It broke the 50% Fib retracement level of the last wave from the $120 low to $480 high. The recent low was at $183 from where the price started a new upside wave.

It has moved above the $250 level and the 100 hourly simple moving average. Buyers also succeeded in breaking the 23.6% Fib retracement level of the last drop from the $480 high to $183 low. On the upside, there is a connecting bearish trend line forming with resistance at $300 on the hourly chart of BTG/USD. The trend line resistance is near the 38.2% Fib retracement level of the last drop from the $480 high to $183 low. Therefore, the $300 level is an important resistance for more gains in BTG.

Bitcoin Gold Price Technical Analysis BTG USD

On the downside, the $250 level and the 100 hourly SMA are decent supports and buy zones in the near term.

Looking at the technical indicators:

Hourly MACD The MACD for BTG/USD is attempting to move back in the bullish zone.

Hourly RSI (Relative Strength Index) The RSI for BTG/USD is now back above the 50 level.

Major Support Level $250

Major Resistance Level $300

Charts courtesy ...

21:45

Color Tipped Scarf in Gentle Giant "IndyWatch Feed Craft"

Who can resist a scarf knit up in something called Gentle Giant? And who doesnt need a blast of bright color to chase away the winter doldrums? Wrap yourself in this high-spirited Color Tipped Scarf and everyday is a sunny one!

Color Tipped Scarf in Gentle Giant | Purl Soho

Gentle Giant, our loosely spun single-ply pure merino, knits up fast at just 1 stitches to the inch. Cast on a few stitches and before you know it, youre binding off!

We picked from our new palette of Gentle Giant for these scarves, using colors like Parakeet Yellow, Super Pink, and Rose Violet. We love the party these colors are bringing, but be sure to check out all twelve of our Color Tipped Scarf in Gentle Giant Bundles, plenty for every mood!

Twelve palettes, plus kid and adult sizes, also means you can make a different scarf for every person in your family, neighborhood, or book club. What to make for presents this year? Check!

Materials

21:44

New Colors of Gentle Giant! "IndyWatch Feed Craft"

Named for its soft texture and oversize stitches, Gentle Giant is all optimism and light, and this season were introducing six new colors that match its exuberance!

New Colors of Gentle Giant! | Purl Soho

Among the new colors are retina-scorching Super Pink and Super Yellow, above. True neons, we love throwing a Super in with almost anything else for an unexpected blast of color. Also pictured above, Parakeet Yellow is, for us, the ultimate shade of yellow, not too lemony, not too gold, just perfectly sunny.

The three other new colors are Rose Violet, Sugar Maple, and Honey Amber, at the bottom of the stack above. Rich and saturated, theyre especially spicy and warm, and they make us feel happy just being around them!

We dipped into this palette to reconsider our classic Color Tipped Scarf. Originally in Worsted Twist, we love them now in big, playful Gentle Giant in blazing colors goes a long way, especially on a gray day.

But scarves are just one of the projects that lend themselves to this eminently cozy yarn. Check out our entire gallery of free Gentle Giant projects and rewrite your own color story!

And be sure, also, to browse our collection of all 21 Gentle Giant colors, wonderful for mixing and matching!

21:36

Anti bacterial soap. "IndyWatch Feed Survival"

Ok, here is a problem. It seems like most every manufacture big and small has stopped making anti bacteria soap and other personal care products. My lovely bride and I have been makng our own soaps for a few years now and are looking for ways to make our soap anti bacteria!
I have the curse of Stink foot and pits, no amount of soap or treatments outside the medical field will do any thing. Ever since the manufactures stopped the anti bacterials, I have been S.O.L. The covering up with pit...

Anti bacterial soap.

21:29

Salmon, Asparagus and Baby Kale Spring Rolls with Honey and Soy Dip "IndyWatch Feed Food"

These gluten free Vietnamese spring rolls filled with salmon, asparagus and baby kale are a nutritious dinner or snack, with sweetness added by a sticky honey and soy sauce dip. They're even great as a packed lunch.  This post contains some affiliate links. This means that if you decide to click on them and make a purchase, I might receive a small commission (at no extra cost to you) that goes back into helping me keep the blog going. Thanks for your support.  I'm totally in love with spring rolls at the moment.  They're gluten free, so they don't upset my stomach, and I love that they're kind of see-through so you can see the beautiful fillings inside.  These were...

This is a short selection of today's blog post - please visit the blog to see the full post. Thanks!

21:25

Counting Costs of Bitcoins Big Three Drops of 2017 "IndyWatch Feed Crypto"

Bitcoin has had three noticeable drops this year. With the third and latest one seeing 29 percent loss of growth, it was not even the biggest.

21:22

Hundreds of officers lose licenses over sex misconduct "IndyWatch Feed Spiritual"

In a yearlong investigation of sexual misconduct by U.S. law enforcement, The Associated Press uncovered about 1,000 officers who lost their badges in a six-year period for rape, sodomy and other sexual assault; sex crimes that included possession of child pornography; or sexual misconduct such as propositioning citizens. The number is unquestionably an undercount because it represents only those officers whose licenses to work in law enforcement were revoked, and not all states take such action. California and New York ... offered no records because they have no statewide system to decertify officers for misconduct. And even among states that provided records, some reported no officers removed for sexual misdeeds even though cases were identified via news stories or court records. Victims of sexual violence at the hands of officers know the power their attackers have, and so the trauma can carry an especially crippling fear. Jackie Simmons said she found it too daunting to bring her accusation to another police officer after being raped by a cop in 1998 while visiting Kansas for a wedding. So, like most victims of rape, she never filed a report. Diane Wetendorf, a retired counselor who started a support group in Chicago for victims of officers, said most of the women she counseled never reported their crimes - and many who did regretted it. She saw women whose homes came under surveillance and whose children were intimidated by police. Fellow officers, she said, refused to turn on one another when questioned.

Note: For more along these lines, see concise summaries of deeply revealing news articles on police corruption and sexual abuse scandals.

Could banana plants solve India's sanitary pad problem? "IndyWatch Feed Spiritual"

Kristin Kagetsu left the United States in 2014 with an idea: to bring sanitary pads to India. The 27-year-old MIT graduate co-founded Saathi Pads - a health care startup that produces biodegradable sanitary pads made of banana fibers. According to a 2011 study ... only 12% of Indian women use sanitary pads during menstruation. Tampons, menstrual cups and reusable pads are practically unheard of, except in elite circles. Affordability is the key factor preventing many women from using sanitary pads. For lower income families, they can be a luxury. Saathi Pads said it plans to sell its product ... online and in urban areas but will distribute them for free in rural areas, or at heavily subsidized rates. The lack of proper feminine hygiene and sanitation facilities can affect women's productivity at work and in school. More than 30% of girls interviewed in northern India dropped out of school after they started menstruation. Kagetsu and her co-founders ... decided to manufacture their own compostable sanitary pads using banana fibers, a byproduct of fruit production. The pads Saathi produces are biodegradable and can be upcycled to compost or biogas after use. The company claims its production process is completely chemical and plastic free. The company's purchase of agri-waste material also helps provide banana growers with additional income.

Note: Explore a treasure trove of concise summaries of incredibly inspiring news articles which will inspire you to make a difference.

21:16

5 Conditions That Seem Like Depression, But Arent "IndyWatch Feed Uncanny"

Depression; its like we see it and hear about it every day in this modern day society. More and more people are suffering from it, but we never stopped to think it might be something else causing it.

Depression is a horrific thing to suffer from. Whether it was the result of a traumatic experience or it just suddenly appeared amidst our adolescence, it tends to linger. Not only does it linger, but more and more people are being diagnosed with depression. Certainly, depression is not something anyone should be struggling with and there definitely shouldnt be millions of people suffering from the same issue. There are a lot of things that can result in feelings similar to depression, all in all, life just does that to you from time to time. Perhaps everyone has depression because theres constantly someone telling us that we have it and trying to give us drugs that do not fix a thing. There are even other health issues that can resemble the symptoms of depression!

According to research published in Current Psychiatry in 2012, some 45% of patients referred for depression do not even meet the diagnostic criteria for a depressive illness. That is almost half of all cases, and that means those people being treated for depression and taking drugs for it, didnt even have the condition, to begin with.  Thats a scary thought.

If you suffer from depressive symptoms youre certainly not alone. It might even go as far as something totally not being right, and thats okay but it doesnt mean you have a depressive illness. It very well could be one of the five illnesses below. They closely resemble depression symptoms!

1. Vitamin D Deficiency

Vitamins are essential to our overall health and we tend to forget about them in the modern day. Any responsible doctor should know to get a blood test to check this before giving someone an antidepressant prescription, but guess what my doctor didnt. Did yours? One 2009 study actually found that as many as three quarters of American teens and adults are vitamin D deficient. Being deficient in...

21:04

Merry Greggsmas! Greggs release Advent Calendar "IndyWatch Feed Satire"

Greggs have announced they release a treat-filled advent calendar, billed as the ultimate Christmas gift for every Greggs fan.

Each door reveals a tear-off token that can be taken into Greggs shops and exchanged for a different treat every day from its Christmas and wider menu, including the Festive Bake, flavoured lattes, sweet mince pie and a sausage roll (of course).

The cover image features the much-loved Festive Bake in a cheery Santa Claus themed bag and bears the jolly greeting Merry Greggsmas.

Each door reveals a festive scene with a uniquely Greggs twist including nativity shepherds paying a nativity homage to a sausage roll in a manger.

And a woman puckering up to a festive bake under the mistletoe;

21:01

Guide To Picking The Best Sleeping Pads For Survival "IndyWatch Feed Survival"

Picking the right sleeping pads is something all preppers should consider with great care. Sleep has a direct relationship with just about every other aspect of your life. While a solid nights sleep can affect our day-to-day life in some important ways, in a survival situation, it means the difference between life and death. Theres ... Read more...

The post Guide To Picking The Best Sleeping Pads For Survival was written by Bob Rodgers and appeared first on Prepper's Will.

21:01

CATS Protect You And Your Home From Ghosts And Negative Spirits "IndyWatch Feed Spiritual"

Recall a time when you noticed your cat staring tensely towards a seemingly empty space or spending a suspicious amount of time around one particular spot in the house.

It's likely that your cat is sensitive to a concentrated amount of negative energy and is attempting to protect you and your home from possible infiltration by evil spirits and ghosts.

This is because cats bear a uniquely powerful aura, also known as an astral force, that works to repel negative energy.

It is possible that this negative energy remains left over from some traumatic experience in the past before you came to live in the home, or the entity could come from outside the home and try to force its way in.

The cat serves as a valuable line of defense for you and your loved ones by attempting to trap the evil spirit in its powerful energy field and lead it out of the house.

Be sure not to disturb your cat if you notice that it is purposefully wandering around your house.

Cats are skilled at discerning the intentions of astral entities and could be following some source of negative energy in the attempt to ambush it and remove it from your immediate environment if it senses a threatening aura.

Russians used to allow a cat to enter a house first before they moved in due to its extraordinarily strong aura.

In that way, the cat could take immediate action in warding away any excess negative energy left behind from previous inhabitants while also providing powerful positive energy if the house was new or had merely neutral energy.

There are ways that you can assist your cat in removing evil spirits and ghosts from your home.

In the case that your cat takes interest in a certain spot in the house, you can read a prayer and perform a cleansing ritual of your choice.

Alternatively, you can burn some White Sage at the spot to eliminate any unwanted energy, as the smoke will attach itself to heavy negative energy and convert it back into light energy.

You can also simply rub fresh White Sage leaves between your thumbs and forefingers, as this can also be effective way to release the plant's cleansing energy.

You can notice later if your cat continues to return to that spot with any regularity or if the cleansing ritual succeeded in burning away the negative energy.

Cats also work to protect you and the house from any curses or evil eyes.

Like talismans and necklaces worn in many cultures around the world to protect the wearer from evil eyes, you must be holding your cat for it to be effective in shielding you from the malevolent thoughts...

21:00

UN Agencies Turn to Blockchain In Fight Against Child Trafficking "IndyWatch Feed Crypto"

The United Nations has partnered with the World Identity Network to develop a blockchain identity pilot aimed to help curb child trafficking.

21:00

Chocolate and Red Wine Prevent Wrinkles "IndyWatch Feed Food"

Good news for a change: Scientists find chocolate and red wine help rejuvenate old cells,

The secret to staying youthful is eating chocolate and drinking red wine, researchers claim.

Scientists discovered both helped to rejuvenate old cells, making them look younger and start to behave more like young cells.

When we age, the strands of DNA in our cells gradually lose the protective telomeres, which that act like the plastic tips at the end of shoelaces.

The team applied compounds based on chemicals naturally found in red wine, dark chocolate, red grapes and blueberries to cells in the laboratory. Read more

Ministers to consider raising the speed of light "IndyWatch Feed Satire"

Transport Secretary Philip Hammond today announced that the government would be consulting on raising the current limit of the speed of light.

The 300-million-metres-per-second speed limit was introduced at the beginning of the universe and is clearly now out of date, he said. Weve seen huge advances in sub-atomic automotive safety since then. What we would be doing here is bringing a number of neutrinos which routinely flout the limit back on the right side of the laws of relativity, and that has to be a good thing.

The proposal follows recent trials in an underground transport network on the Franco-Swiss border near Geneva in which certain road users were allowed to exceed the current limit. The success of that experiment means that Ministers are convinced the existing law needs to change.

Not only would this change be good for scientists, it would also be good for business, continued Hammond. Increasing the speed limit would reduce the journey time from the sun to the earth from its current sluggish 8 minutes and 19 seconds, bringing enormous economic benefits by increasing the amount of sunlight we receive and potentially lengthening the day.

However, critics of the plan have expressed concern. Physicists have already shown complete disregard for sub-atomic safety, said campaign group BRAKE. A rise in the light-speed limit is only going to see more scientific theories die needlessly in our laboratories each year as scientists smash particles together at ever increasing velocity.

Despite the criticism Ministers have vowed to press on with the scheme, but have also promised to get tough with selfish sub-atomic road users who tail-gate, hog the middle lane and overtake on the inside.

(Based on an idea by Screenie)

20:49

TruthEarth.org 11-11-17 (Part III) Massive Intel Drops on 4Chan by Individual(s) with Highest Level Q Clearance & Other Updates "IndyWatch Feed Spiritual"

This is another in the series of Q Clearance interpretations by Jonathon at TruthEarth.org, and goes with Part I (Kp blog post) and Part II (Kp blog post). There is an emphasis, at the end (with many links and references), on what has been occurring in the Saudi Arabia, p-gate, and Syria arenas.

Once again, this is a very long article. Ive placed a few salient (to me) highlights below.

President Donald J. Trump Proclaims November 9, 2017, as World Freedom Day Interestingly, this came after some intel that was dropped involving some alleged operations disclosed on 4Chan by Q

(4Chan)...

20:49

Tom Lee of FundStrat: Bitcoins Recent Pullback Can Be Easily Explained "IndyWatch Feed Crypto"

Tom Lee has made no secret of his bullishness for Bitcoin. Back in October, which admittedly seems like forever ago in the crypto space, he explained to Business Insider a technique which his company had been using to predict price changes over time. Based on Metcalfes law, Lee claims that he can use his equation to explain 94% of the price movement in Bitcoin:

If you build a very simple model valuing bitcoin as the square function number of users times the average transaction value. 94% of the bitcoin moves over the past four years is explained by that equation.

Metcalfes law was originally penned to account for the value of a telecommunications network. It states that the value of a network is proportional to its number of users squared. The theory is that a network gains value exponentially in accordance with new participants. Imagine a telephone. Its not very useful on its own. However, add a second to the network and suddenly its no longer a pointless piece of hardware. Add a third network participant and the combination of interactions grows by more than double. Naturally, this increases the value of the network.

According to Lee, the same can be said about Bitcoin. This is because its essentially a communication network itself. However, the only information communicable is value. Fundstrat analysed the number of new wallet addresses as a rough estimate of Bitcoin users. Over time, they found that the square of the figure explained some 63% of price shifts in the period 2013-17. This was taken further by including a second variable the transaction volume per user. By using the second value with the existing equation, they found that they could explain an additional 20% of swings. Finally, Lee and company were able to find a formula by regressing the price of Bitcoin against both unique addresses squared and transaction volume per user. This particular formula explained a massive 94% of the variation in the price of cryptos in the period they studied.

But, what does all this mean and why is it relevant right now? Well, according to Lee, Bitcoins price is currently over-extended in relation to his calculations. This helps to explain why were seeing a pullback today. For him there isnt a lot of room to grow whilst the network remains at it current size. For the next boom, well need to see another huge influx of users. This will provide the required value to the network and thus necessitate a higher price point. This is something that Lee and Fundstrat are confident in:

Bitcoins longer-term technical trend remains positive but short-term upside appea...

20:42

Debt Rattle November 13 2017 "IndyWatch Feed Crypto"

Mark Twain in Nikola Teslas lab 1894   John Hussman Forecasts A Decade Of Stock Losses (BI) One In Five American Households Have Zero Or Negative Wealth (MW) Top Tech Stocks $1.7 Trillion Gain Eclipses Canadas Economy (BBG) Bitcoin Plunges 29% From Record High (BBG) The End Of The End

The post Debt Rattle November 13 2017 appeared first on The Automatic Earth.

20:38

Cliven Bundy sues DOJ over prosecutorial abuse "IndyWatch Feed Spiritual"

CLIVEN BUNDY SUES DOJ OVER PROSECUTORIAL ABUSE

Exclusive: Larry Klayman says feds destroyed material evidence in case against rancher

Published: 2 days ago

20:37

CONSPIRACY THEORY NOW CONSPIRACY FACT, AS CONGRESS HOLDS HEARINGS ON WEATHER "IndyWatch Feed Spiritual"

CONSPIRACY THEORY NOW CONSPIRACY FACT, AS CONGRESS HOLDS HEARINGS ON WEATHER MANIPULATION
Published: November 10, 2017
Share | Print This

ShareTwitterFacebookGoogle+StumbleUponEmailPinterestReddit

SOURCE: JAY SYRMOPOULOS

Washington, D.C. Geoengineering is finally going mainstream as the U.S. House Subcommittee on Environment and Subcommittee on Energy Hearing, on Wednesday, held the first House hearing about the science that until now has generally been considered a conspiracy theory and relegated to the fringes of society by the Praetorian Guard mainstream media #8212; controlled by the ruling power-elite oligarchy.

The controversial subject of climate engineering or weather modification which was popularized, and oversimplified with the term chem-trails is stepping from the shadows and into the light of public scrutiny for the first time.

The congressional hearing, titled Geoengineering: Innovation, Research, and Technology, was attended by members of the House committees as well as representatives of think tanks, academics, and researcher scientists to discuss the future of geoengineering research.

Participants in Wednesdays hearing include Full Committee Chairman Lamar Smith (R-Texas), Environment Subcommittee Chairman Andy Biggs (R-Ariz.), and Energy Subcommittee Chairman Randy Weber (R-Texas). Testimony was presented by Dr. Phil Rasch, chief scientist for climate science, Laboratory Fellow, Pacific Northwest National Laboratory; Dr. Joseph Majkut, director of climate policy at the Niskanen Center; Dr. Douglas MacMartin, senior research associate, Cornell University; and Ms. Kelly Wanser, principal director, Marine Cloud Brightening Project, Joint Institute for the Study of the Atmosphere and Ocean, University of Washington.

Interestingly, Chemtrails have long been the talk of conspiracy theories with massive amounts of disinformation being posted all over the internet including fake studies and photos. However, several real studies show that some seeding or geoengineering may have already taken place indicating that secret projects to test the science have likely already taken place.

A study published in the International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health suggests that geoengineering has already begun and that at least one substance being used is a toxic by-product of coal burning called coal-fly ash.

The widespread, intentional and increasingly frequent chemical emplacement in the troposphere has gone unidentified and unremarked in the scientific literature for years. The author presents evidence that toxic coal combustion fly ash is the most likely aerosolized particulate sprayed by tanker-jets for geoengineering, weather-modification and climate-modification purpos...

20:35

Paulo Coelho, Defeat "IndyWatch Feed Spiritual"

Paulo Coelho, Defeat
Friday, November 10, 2017 14:17
Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Google+ Share on Stumbleupon Share on Reddit
(Before It's News)

Defeat
by Paulo Coelho
Does a leaf, when it falls from the tree in winter, feel defeated by the cold? The tree says to the leaf: Thats the cycle of life. You may think youre going to die, but you live on in me. Its thanks to you that Im alive, because I can breathe. Its also thanks to you that I have felt loved, because I was able to give shade to the weary traveller. Your sap is in my sap, we are one thing.
Does a man who spent years preparing to climb the highest mountain in the world feel defeated on reaching that mountain and discovering that nature has cloaked the summit in storm clouds? The man says to the mountain: You dont want me this time, but the weather will change and, one day, I will make it to the top. Meanwhile, youll still be here waiting for me.

Does a young man, rejected by his first love, declare that love does not exist? The young man says to himself: Ill find someone better able to understand what I feel. And then I will be happy for the rest of my days.

Losing a battle or losing everything we thought we possessed will bring us moments of sadness, but when those moments pass, we will discover the hidden strength that exists in each of us, a strength that will surprise us and increase our self-respect.

Wait patiently for the right moment to act. Do not let the next opportunity slip.

Take pride in your scars. Scars are medals branded on the flesh, and your enemies will be frightened by them because they are proof of your long experience of battle. Often this will lead them to seek dialogue and avoid conflict. Scars speak more loudly than the sword that caused them.

- http://paulocoelhoblog.com/

20:32

Why Were Vatican and RC Church Hierarchies Not Unnerved About Infertility Ingredients in WHOs African Tetanus Vaccine Campaign? "IndyWatch Feed Spiritual"

Why Were Vatican and RC Church Hierarchies Not Unnerved About Infertility Ingredients in WHOs African Tetanus Vaccine Campaign?
Saturday, November 11, 2017 10:18
Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Google+ Share on Stumbleupon Share on Reddit
(Before It's News)

By Catherine J. Frompovich

The Roman Catholic Church has strict rules and unyielding dogma regarding religious beliefs and congregants practices but, unfortunately, seems to turn a deaf ear and a blind eye and subscribes to going along to get along especially regarding the pseudosciences regarding GMO phood [1], and what the medical industry submits as gospel truth when it comes to pharmaceutical vaccines!

Regarding GMOs:

The same Congregation also decided that Eucharistic matter made with genetically modified organisms can be considered valid matter (cf. Letter to the Prefect of the Congregation for Divine Worship and the Discipline of the Sacraments, 9 December 2013, Prot. N. 89/78 44897). [1]

Relating to vaccines, then Cardinal Joseph Ratzinger, who became Pope Benedict XVI (2005-2013), sent a request to investigate vaccines to the Sacred Congregation of the Doctrine of Faith in order to answer questions posed by Mrs. Debra L. Vinnedge, Executive Director of Children of God for Life, in Largo, Florida.

In June of 2005, Mrs. Vinnedge received a reply on the letterhead of the Pontificia Academia Pro Vito saying [5]:

On June 4, 2003, you wrote to His Eminence Cardinal Joseph Ratzinger, with a copy of this letter forwarded to me, asking to the Sacred Congregation of the Doctrine of Faith a clarification about the liceity [sic] of vaccinating children with vaccines prepared using cell lines derived from aborted human fetuses.

As part of Mrs. Vinnedges answer, included was the English translation of MORAL REFLECTIONS ON VACCINES PREPARED FROM CELLS DERIVED FROM ABORTED HUMAN FOETUSES, which ended with this seemingly politically-correct babble:

In any case, there remains a moral duty to continue to fight and to employ every lawful means in order to make life difficult for the pharmaceutical industries which act unscrupulously and unethically. However, the burden of this important battle cannot and must not fall on innocent children and on the health situation of the population especially with regard to pregnant women.

To summarize, it must be confirmed that:

there is a grave responsibility to use alternative vaccines and to make a conscientious objection with regard to those which have moral problems;
[CJF: Arent the RC Church and its congregants included in those which have moral problems?]

as regards the vaccines without an alternative, the ne...

20:31

Children Are Being Educated In School To Obey The Governments Vaccination Agenda "IndyWatch Feed Spiritual"

Children Are Being Educated In School To Obey The Governments Vaccination Agenda

POSTED ON NOVEMBER 10, 2017VACCINES
By Christina England, BA Hons

Children around the world are being taught in school from an early age to believe that vaccines are safe and effective as part of their education. Not only is there evidence to support this fact, but there is also evidence that many children are being regularly brainwashed to believe that if they do not receive their vaccinations, they could get ill and die from vaccine-preventable diseases.

The Learning Network, which works in conjunction with The New York Times, lays out a series of lesson plans for teachers in the US, including a lesson titled Fighting Disease: Researching the History and Biology of Vaccines. This lesson in particular should interest the many parents who are unaware that their children are being brainwashed to think in a particular way when they send them to school. [1]

Overall, there are a total of six different quizzes covering various topics, including the following: the immune system, vaccines today, vaccine safety and vaccines in history.

In quiz number one, the students were asked to evaluate the following six statements to determine whether or not they believe them to be true or false:

Vaccines often cause serious illness and death.
Vaccine-preventable diseases like measles and chicken pox cause only mild illness, so there is no real benefit to vaccination.
Vaccinating a large group of people helps keep those who havent yet been vaccinated, like young infants, healthy.
Its better to catch a disease like the measles than to receive a vaccine for it.
Vaccine-preventable diseases are now so rare, theres no longer a need to vaccinate against them.
Research has shown a clear and consistent link between vaccines and autism.
The quiz was presented to the students electronically, and after they had provided a true or false answer, they were given a score with the correct answer along with an explanation. The answers to the above questions were as follows:

False. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, serious side effects or complications from vaccines are exceedingly rare; most vaccines cause only mild side effects like soreness at the injection site.
False. Diseases like measles and chicken pox not only cause discomfort during the illness, but also can have complications like pneumonia or other bacterial infections.
True. Vaccinating large numbers of people against diseases keeps the number of infections in a community low, reducing the risk of infection for others, like young babies who are not yet old enough to receive certain vaccines. This concept is called community im...

20:31

BOMBSHELL science paper documents the depopulation chemical covertly spiked into vaccines "IndyWatch Feed Spiritual"

BOMBSHELL science paper documents the depopulation chemical covertly spiked into vaccines
Friday, November 10, 2017 by: Mike Adams
Tags: depopulation, extermination, Infertility, Kenya, population reduction, sterilization, vaccines
VIEWS
Image: BOMBSHELL science paper documents the depopulation chemical covertly spiked into vaccines

(Natural News) Just days after the release of a jaw-dropping video lecture called the Science Agenda to Exterminate Blacks, a bombshell science paper has emerged that confirms the use of covert sterilization chemicals in World Health Organization vaccines deployed in Africa. Entitled, HCG Found in WHO Tetanus Vaccine in Kenya Raises Concern in the Developing World, the paper documents the covert deployment of an infertility chemical in vaccines that are administered to young black women in Kenya:

Oller, J.W., Shaw, C.A., Tomljenovic, L., Karanja, S.K., Ngare, W., Clement, F.M. and Pillette, J.R. (2017), HCG Found in WHO Tetanus Vaccine in Kenya Raises Concern in the Developing World. Open Access Library Journal, 4: e3937.
https://doi.org/10.4236/oalib.1103937

The paper confirms exactly what Natural News reported earlier in the week: That a covert depopulation program is being run by the World Health Organization, targeting Africans for extermination via infertility chemicals administered under the guise of vaccines. These vaccines, notably, contain chemicals that are administered without the informed consent of the women being injected. In fact, the women are deliberately lied to and told the injections are meant to protect your health. But the real reason for the shots is to exterminate blacks in the name of science and medicine.

Ive detailed all this in this powerful one-hour lecture thats already getting rave reviews across the net. Watch the full lecture below, and visit Eugenics.news for more coverage of race-targeted extermination efforts being waged today under the banners of science and medicine.

GreenMedInfo nails it in story by Jafferey Jaxen

A solid analysis of all this comes from Jafferey Jaxen writing for GreenMedInfo. That story, republished here with credit, is entitled, CAUGHT: WHOs Anti-fertility Vaccination Program Chronicled In New Paper.

Has the World Health Organization (WHO) been purposely misleading women in developing countries into thinking they are protecting them and their future children from tetanus while in fact robbing women of their fertility and the very children they wanted to protect?

A highly concerning new paper has been published in The Open Access Library Journal titled, HCG Found in WHO Tetanus Vaccine in Kenya Raises Concern in the Developing World. Th...

20:30

Japan Teaches Western Governments a Lesson in Cryptocurrency Regulation "IndyWatch Feed Crypto"

Japan Teaches Western Governments a Lesson in Cryptocurrency Regulation

Bitcoin is a phenomenon that provokes conflicting emotions in people. Fear. Excitement. Elation. Doubt. For governments tasked with regulating every new thing that comes along, be it the motor car or the internet, bitcoin presents a conundrum. How to regulate such a seemingly unregulatable creation? While many western governments have reached for the button marked Fear, Japan has taken the reverse approach.

Also read: Japanese City Attracts Cryptocurrency Miners with Abundant Renewable Energy

Land of the Rising Coin

Bitcoin has been an officially legal payment method in Japan since April, when 4,500 stores began accepting the cryptocurrency, and leading financial newspaper, the Nikkei, tips that figure to increase five-...

20:30

PR: Own a Piece of the $1.4 Billion Digital Trading Card Games Market with Nova Tokens "IndyWatch Feed Crypto"

Nova Blitz digital trading

This is a paid press release, which contains forward looking statements, and should be treated as advertising or promotional material. Bitcoin.com does not endorse nor support this product/service. Bitcoin.com is not responsible for or liable for any content, accuracy or quality within the press release.

The next evolution of digital card gaming is coming.

Nova Blitz is deploying the Nova Token, an Ethereum token based on the ERC-20 standard. The platform allows players to own their digital cards, win real prizes in tournaments, and earn copies of cards through proof of stake. As with traditional trading card games, players construct decks consisting of a combination of cards and battle each other in gaming arenas for glory and prizes. Both the digital cards and Nova Tokens are ERC-20 tokens on the Ethereum blockchain, so players can buy, sell, and trade directly on the blockchain. As players own the digital cards in their collection, they will be able to sell these cards for Nova Tokens on the in-game card exchange and on the Ethereum blockchain.

The Nova Token is designed specifically to address the needs of game developers and card gamers. The Nova Token addresses the 3 critical pain points in the digital trading card games market, i.e. giving players real ownership not license of use of their digital items, providing a marketplace for trading digital items, and enhancing collectability and value of digital items.

The Nova Blitz platform also allows third party game developers to deploy their games on the platform, thereby spurring the growth of the game development industry.

Nova Blitz is advised by Richard Garfield, the founder of Magic: The Gathering, the worlds best-selling trading card game, and Skaff Elias, the inventor of the Magic Pro Tour.

Proof Of Stake Earns You Cards: Every time Nova Blitz releases a new card, all players earn copies of it based on their holdings of Nova Tokens. The more tokens players own, the more cards they receive. Each tradeable card has a different distribution based...

20:23

BOMBSHELL: Science Paper Documents the Depopulation Chemical Covertly Spiked into Vaccines "IndyWatch Feed Fertility"

Natural News| Just days after the release of a jaw-dropping video lecture called the Science Agenda to Exterminate Blacks, a bombshell science paper has emerged that confirms the use of covert sterilization chemicals in World Health Organization vaccines deployed in Africa. Entitled, HCG Found in WHO Tetanus Vaccine in Kenya Raises Concern in the Developing World, the paper documents the covert deployment of an infertility chemical in vaccines that are administered to young black women in Kenya:

Oller, J.W., Shaw, C.A., Tomljenovic, L., Karanja, S.K., Ngare, W., Clement, F.M. and Pillette, J.R. (2017), HCG Found in WHO Tetanus Vaccine in Kenya Raises Concern in the Developing World. Open Access Library Journal, 4: e3937.
https://doi.org/10.4236/oalib.1103937

The paper confirms exactly what Natural News reported earlier in the week: That a covert depopulation program is being run by the World Health Organization, targeting Africans for extermination via infertility chemicals administered under the guise of vaccines.

These vaccines, notably, contain chemicals that are administered without the informed consent of the women being injected. In fact, the women are deliberately lied to and told the injections are meant to protect your health. But the real reason for the shots is to exterminate blacks in the name of science and medicine.

Ive detailed all this in this powerful one-hour lecture thats already getting rave reviews across the net. Watch the full lecture below, and visit Eugenics.news for more coverage of race-targeted extermination efforts being waged today under the banners of science and medicine.

The NaturalNews Network is a non-profit collection of public education websites covering topics that empower individuals to make positive changes in their health, environmental sensitivity, consumer choices and informed skepticism. The NaturalNews Network operates without a profit incentive, and its key writer, Mike Adams, receives absolutely no payment for his time, articles or books. The NaturalNews Network is not for sale, and does not....

20:23

Priti Patel Resigns Amid Revelations Of Conspiring With Israel To Give U.K. Tax Money To Terrorists, Israeli Military "IndyWatch Feed Spiritual"

Priti Patel Resigns Amid Revelations Of Conspiring With Israel To Give U.K. Tax Money To Terrorists, Israeli Military

By Brandon Turbeville

As Israel secretly coordinates with Saudi Arabia to launch a war against Iran and Hezbollah and threatens to invade Syria militarily, the Israeli tentacles are becoming more and more visible on the European and North American continents as well. While it has long been known that Israel has maintained a policy of constant surveillance and manipulation in the halls of U.S. and U.K. governments and that Israel itself acts as a cancerous tumor in the Middle East directed by corporate-financier-Deep State interests, the level to which it is involved in the lives of everyday citizens in Europe and America is becoming more and more apparent. From anti-BDM laws and proven espionage to an Israeli Prime Minister scolding the American Congress under the nose of the U.S. President, Israel has repeatedly demonstrated that it does not have the best interest of its allies at heart.

Now, with the resignation of U.K. International Development Secretary, Priti Patel, the backdoor collusion between Israeli and Western officials with and without the permission of the requisite officials is once again in the news.

Priti Patel announced her resignation after further revelations of secret meetings with Israeli officials and senior officials within the Israeli government. The revelations follow news that Patel had visited Israel in August under the guise of a family holiday where she had at least twelve unauthorized meetings with the Isr...

20:17

16 things overheard in Los Angeles which will make you roll your eyes "IndyWatch Feed Satire"

@Realoverheardla is a a Twitter account which posts stuff overheard in Los Angeles and its pretty amusing heres 16 of their best.

20:16

Teaching Millennials to think "IndyWatch Feed Spiritual"

Teaching Millennials to think

Sunday, November 12, 2017 17:17

(Before It's News)

Adam J. MacLeod is an associate professor of law at Jones School of Law at Faulkner University in Montgomery, Alabama. He writes at NewBostonPost,

I teach in a law school. For several years now my students have been mo...

20:08

Hyperbaric Therapy can Help in Diabetic Foot Ulcer "IndyWatch Feed Food"

Jim Keenan, a man in his 60s, wasnt alarmed particularly when he saw a small blister on his heel. After 5 days, his foot was infected so seriously that doctors feared that his lower leg may need amputation. Keenan, who has Type 2 diabetes, chose to go for hyperbaric therapy instead. Known widely as a

20:06

Can't get it up? Its the porn stupid! "IndyWatch Feed Spiritual"

What's the most convincing argument against porn? Science.

20:06

10 Anti-Viral Foods That Will Keep You Healthy "IndyWatch Feed Food"

There are many anti-viral foods can help you with viral infections, especially the common cold and flu. And these foods are normal rich in several essential nutrients to boost a strong immune system to fight against the infections. For example, 1) lemon has been used as a cold and flu remedy since long time, it has been

20:04

10 Things About Wheatgrass That You May Not Know "IndyWatch Feed Food"

Wheatgrass, this superfood in the wheat family is a good source of many vitamins, enzymes and amino acids. It benefits our health in many ways, here are some interesting facts and great uses of wheatgrass: 1. Wheatgrass has a strong alkalizing and detoxifying effect on the body due to the high amount of chlorophyll it

20:02

5 Gout Pain Relief Natural Remedies That Work "IndyWatch Feed Food"

Fast and effective gout pain relief is foremost in mind for anyone who has experienced the excruciating pain associated with gout. Over 8 million Americans, mostly men, suffer from this painful condition. Inflammation, swelling, pain and redness around the big toe are the most common gout symptoms, although the condition can present itself in other areas of

20:00

Buying, Using, and Maintaining a Generator "IndyWatch Feed Survival"

One of the scariest scenarios a household can face these days is going without electricity.  Unfortunately, it is a very realistic scenario.  As we approach winter, you can bet that ice and snow storms will bring down power lines and leave millions of people without power for a few days to a few weeks.  In fact, power outages in the US have been doubling every four years.  Our power grid just cannot handle the amount of power we use on a daily basis.  This year we can expect hundreds of short term power outages. This is why it is so important to make informed decisions when buying, using, and maintaining a generator.

Disaster Prep: Buying, Using, and Maintaining a Generator

However, we have had some very real examples of long term grid damage this year.  Currently the island of Puerto Rico is 93% dark because of the damage done by hurricanes.  Much of Houston and Miami dealt with longer power outages as well. It will likely be four to six months before power is fully restored in all of these areas with Puerto Rico taking the longest.  In addition, earthquakes, tornadoes, flooding, wildfires, and EMP blasts can all leave our grid damaged long term.  Sadly, the trend has been that many of these disasters are happening more frequently.

Why Get a Generator

There are several power supply options that do not rely upon the grid.  You can always rely upon wind or solar power.  However, in storms these systems are likely to be damaged.  In addition, finding supplies to fix these systems after a storm can be very difficult.  A generator can be kept protected in a garage or other shelter and is relatively easy to maintain or fix.  These are also inexpensive compared to many options.  If you want to keep your lights on, keep your home heated, and keep your appliances working, a generator is a great option.

Buying, Using, and Maintaining a Generator

Buying a Generator

Once you make the decision to buy a generator for survival, there are some points to keep in mind.  A quality generator can last for decades with proper maintenance.  However, you must remember that it could be years before you are ever forced to use it.  In most cases it is easiest to use grid based power until the grid goes down.  Do your research a be selective on the gene...

Why Did Leonardo da Vinci Write Backwards? A Look Into the Ultimate Renaissance Mans Mirror Writing "IndyWatch Feed Arts"

As the standout example of the "Renaissance Man" ideal, Leonardo da Vinci racked up no small number of accomplishments in his life. He also had his eccentricities, and tried his hand at a number of experiments that might look a bit odd even to his admirers today. In the case of one practice he eventually mastered and with which he stuck, he tried his hand in a more literal sense than usual: Leonardo, the evidence clearly shows, had a habit of writing backwards, starting at the right side of the page and moving to the left.

"Only when he was writing something intended for other people did he write in the normal direction," says the Museum of Science. Why did he write backwards? That remains one of the host of so far unanswerable questions about Leonardo's remarkable life, but "one idea is that it may have kept his hands clean. People who were contemporaries of Leonardo left records that they saw him write and paint left handed. He also made sketches showing his own left hand at work. As a lefty, this mirrored writing style would have prevented him from smudging his ink as he wrote."

Or Leonardo could have developed his "mirror writing" out of fear, a hypothesis acknowledged even by books for young readers: "Throughout his life, he was worried about the possibility of others stealing his ideas," writes Rachel A. Koestler-Grack in Leonardo Da Vinci: Artist, Inventor, and Renaissance Man"The observations in his notebooks were written in such a way that they could be read only by holding the books up to a mirror." The blog Walker's Chapters makes a representative counterargument: "Do you really think that a man as clever as Leonardo thought it was a good way to prevent people from reading his notes? This man...

Baltic Nations Agree to Support DLT Development "IndyWatch Feed Crypto"

Three Baltic governments have struck an accord that includes a commitment to support the development of technologies like blockchain.

6 Ways to Lower Your Risk of Alzheimers "IndyWatch Feed Food"

If you want to lower your risk of Alzheimers Disease, part of the solution may be in your diet. Research has already shown that simply changing your diet slightly can lower your overall chances of getting this most dreaded disease. Medical data shows that you have a one in nine chance of developing Alzheimers after

advice for teens "IndyWatch Feed Comics"

Today on Toothpaste For Dinner: advice for teens

The Worst Things For Sale is Drew's blog. It updates every day. Subscribe to the Worst Things For Sale RSS!

19:43

The next Olympus camera will be the E-PL9 "IndyWatch Feed Photography"

Olympus registered the E-PL9 at the Bluetooth agency. expect this camera to be announced within the next couple of months via Nokishita

The post The next Olympus camera will be the E-PL9 appeared first on mirrorlessrumors.

19:25

19:22

Attempted Murder Vegas Commentator/Silencing Conspiracy Continues "IndyWatch Feed Survival"

Gary Holland, a radio commentator who has been speaking out about the Las Vegas terrorist attack(s) was the victim of an apparent attempted murder. The police refused to investigate the incident.

An arranged automobile "accident" failed because Holland was alert. His vehicle's steering was obviously sabotaged. The mechanical "failure" absolutely could not have happened without malevolent human assistance.

The coverup hit list stands at five, that I know off. Holland would have been number...

Attempted Murder Vegas Commentator/Silencing Conspiracy Continues

19:14

Why do some women refuse treatments for their breast cancer? "IndyWatch Feed Health"

Adjuvant therapy after surgery, such as chemotherapy, hormonal therapy, and radiation therapy, has contributed to a 39% decrease in breast cancer mortality since 1989. Unfortunately, a significant number of women decline evidence-based adjuvant therapy. A recent study suggests that distrust of the medical system plays a significant role in such refusal.

19:09

Respiratory Rescue Herbs! "IndyWatch Feed Survival"

Respiratory Rescue Herbs
Cat Ellis Herbal Prepper Live Audio player below!

On this episode Im talking about serious remedies for serious respiratory infections. Ive been horridly sick, and I want to share with you what has worked to get over it, as well as to get some comfort from brutal flu and bronchitis symptoms.

Listen to this broadcast or download Respiratory Rescue Herbs in player below!

There is a particularly nasty flu outbreak in my neck of the woods.

Continue reading Respiratory Rescue Herbs! at Prepper Broadcasting |Network.

19:00

5 Seasonal Flu Vaccine Myths Debunked "IndyWatch Feed Spiritual"

Its flu season again, which means its time to see an unavoidable barrage of stories in the corporate media claiming that vaccines are entirely safe, effective and without consequence. 

Were told that vaccines are harmless and there will be no consequences for trusting the medical establishment, but is this really the case?

Of course, some vaccines have aided humanity since their inception, but others have done a great deal of damage, particularly the flu shot.

This article from People magazine is a good example of vaccine propaganda with no regard to showcasing the health dangers, toxic ingredients, or cases of vaccine-related deaths and illnesses.

Read Entire Article

Ethereum Classic Price Technical Analysis ETC/USD Upside Surge and Reversal "IndyWatch Feed Crypto"

Key Highlights

• Ethereum classic price surged higher and moved above the $20.00 handle before reversing gains against the US Dollar.
  • There is a declining channel forming with resistance at $15.50 on the hourly chart of the ETC/USD pair (Data feed via Kraken).
  • The pair might continue to decline and it could even test the $13.20 support area.

Ethereum classic price is reversing its gains against the US Dollar and Bitcoin. ETC/USD might soon retest the $13.20-13.00 support area.

Ethereum Classic Price Decline

During the past two days, there was a sharp upside move in ETC price above the $15.00 level against the US Dollar. The price rocketed higher and even traded above the $20.00 handle. A new monthly high was formed at $21.42 from where a sharp decline was initiated. ETC declined and moved below the $18.00 support and the 50% Fib retracement level of the last wave from the $13.00 low to $21.42 high.

The current decline points to a major reversal below $20.00. It seems like there is a declining channel forming with resistance at $15.50 on the hourly chart of the ETC/USD pair. The pair is now below the 76.4% Fib retracement level of the last wave from the $13.00 low to $21.42 high. Therefore, there are high chances of it moving back towards the $13.20 and $13.00 support levels.

Ethereum Classic Price Technical Analysis ETC USD

The 100 hourly simple moving average is now at $16.00 to act as a resistance. A downside break below $14.00 would ignite more declines in the near term. On the upside, the channel resistance at $15.50 is a major hurdle followed by the 100 hourly SMA. It would be interesting to see how buyers react when the price reaches $13.00.

Hourly MACD The MACD for ETC/USD is back in the bearish zone.

Hourly RSI The RSI for ETC/USD is currently near the oversold levels.

Major Support Level $13.00

Major Resistance Level $16.00

Charts courtesy Tra......

In Search of a Healthy Future, Alt Weeklies Experiment with Stories and Revenue Strategies "IndyWatch Feed Literature"

With the closure of alternative weeklies in Baltimore and Philadelphiaand the Village Voices decision to end print publication after 62 yearsthe past few years have been grim for the once-essential element of the urban media landscape. But like other newspaper publications, alt weeklies around the country are finding new ways to be profitable, including nonprofit funding, specialty publications, and new advertising markets.

For this story, E&P talked to editors and publishers at several alt weeklies, including the founder of The Alt, a new weekly based in Albany, N.Y., and the new ownership team at DigBoston about their approach and the vital role that alt weeklies provide in their communities.

But first, lets start with what it means to be an alt weekly.

Tim Keck

Tim Keck, the founder and publisher of Pulitzer Prize-winning The Stranger in Seattle, said, I think (alt weeklies) typically are more opinion-based and are more left-leaning. They do literary journalism. They care a lot more about events. They use swear words.

Keck hates the term alt weekly though, especially since it no longer applies to The Stranger. The paper just switched from a weekly to a biweekly schedule, based on feedback from readers who wanted a higher-end publication with a longer shelf life.

Keck also takes issue with...

18:57

Teachers Must Report Sexually Active Students "IndyWatch Feed Spiritual"

Teens

The average age Americans have sex for the first time is 17.3 years old. Oregon law stipulates that anyone under 18 years old cannot legally give consent, meaning all sexual activity between minors is considered sexual abuse. This policy, district officials say, stems from Oregons mandatory reporting and child abuse laws.

Teachers in the Salem-Keizer school district were recently told that if they learn or merely suspect a student is sexually active, they must report it to law enforcement or state officials. At a training session for teachers and staff the subject came up because we felt like we hadnt made it clear enough, as Superintendent Christy Perry told the Statesman Journal. According to the Washington Post, during the presentation, the district offered several specific examples of when an employee needs to contact law enforcement. These include a 15-year-old telling a teacher that she is having sex with her boyfriend and wants to learn about birth control, or a 17-year-old confiding in a teacher that his 16-year-old girlfriend is pregnant.

Simply reporting to the state doesnt mean police are going to be knocking on the door of students, district spokeswoman Lillian Govus told KOIN. What it does allow for is an abundance of caution in ensuring that our children are safe. According to the mandatory reporting rules, employees who fail to report are violating the law and could be sued or otherwise punished. The school district which includes more than 40,000 students claims this strict policy is for the teenagers safety.

Most students dont feel comfortable anymore to talk openly about their worries about their sex-life. I lose the ability to have a private conversation with a trusted adult who works for the district, about something personal to me, [11th-grader Angel] Hudson said. Talking about sexual activity between teachers and students should be confidential.

Some teachers will ignore the law for the benefit of children. To me, I feel like Im being told to tell the students to shut up, a teacher who spoke on the condition of anonymity told the Keizertimes. Teachers are also being told to establish appropriate adult-student connections so that when students come to school they feel safe and cared for. If students have a trusted adult at school that they need to talk with about sex, I see no problem with teachers being that.

Parents started a petition after a recent staff training that clarified questions about sexual conduct between teenage students and mandatory reporting. The petition is calling for the District to make clear that students are fr...

18:50

ETH/USD and ETH/BTC Technical Analysis November 13 2017 "IndyWatch Feed Crypto"

ETH/USD

Ethereum continues to chop around against the US dollar, and is currently testing the $300 level for support. It looks likely that we will find support underneath, perhaps extending as low as $280. This pullback should be thought of as a potential buying opportunity, as traders seem to be looking at building longer-term and larger positions. Overall, this should offer value for the longer-term investor.

ETH/BTC

Ethereum has rallied a bit again during the day against Bitcoin, but quite frankly there is enough resistance near the 0.0475 handle to have me thinking about shorting. At the first signs of exhaustion, I am more than willing to get short of this market and start aiming for the 0.04 level underneath. It is not until we break above the 0.05 level that I would consider buying, as Bitcoin has been so strong longer term.

Thanks for watching, Ill be back tomorrow.

18:33

6 MILLION YEARS OLD FOSSIL FOOTPRINTS CHALLENGE ESTABLISHED THEORIES OF HUMAN EVOLUTION "IndyWatch Feed Uncanny"

Oldest Known Fossil Footprints Discovered On Crete By Polish Researcher Challenge Established Theories Of Human Evolution AncientPages.com  The oldest known human-like footprints recently preserved in Trachilos, Crete are nearly 6 million years old and represent Continue Reading

Het bericht 6 MILLION YEARS OLD FOSSIL FOOTPRINTS CHALLENGE ESTABLISHED THEORIES OF HUMAN EVOLUTION verscheen eerst op Take care 4.

18:28

BUSH-CLINTON AND THE CIA NOW FACE THEIR DAY OF RECKONING "IndyWatch Feed Uncanny"

http://www.tomheneghanbriefings.com/ Sunday   November 12, 2017 BUSH-CLINTON AND THE CIA NOW FACE THEIR DAY OF RECKONING! Tom Heneghan, International Intelligence Expert UNITED States of America      It can now be reported Continue Reading

Het bericht BUSH-CLINTON AND THE CIA NOW FACE THEIR DAY OF RECKONING verscheen eerst op Take care 4.

18:25

BLACK CUBE: SATURN OCCULT SYMBOLISM "IndyWatch Feed Uncanny"

https://wearechange.org In this video, Jason Bermas breaks down Harvey Weinsteins connection to the Mossad and other intelligence networks. I first heard about Black Cube back in August 2017. A Continue Reading

Het bericht BLACK CUBE: SATURN OCCULT SYMBOLISM verscheen eerst op Take care 4.

18:20

DASH/USD and LTC/USD Technical November 13 2017 "IndyWatch Feed Crypto"

DASH/USD

DASH continues to look bullish overall, yet choppy. I believe that the $360 level above will offer significant resistance, but if we can break above there we should see this market go much higher. I think that pullbacks at this point should attract a lot of attention, with $300 being relatively supportive.

LTC/USD

Litecoin has rolled over during the day on Friday, but seems to be finding enough support near the $60 level to attract attention and turn the market around. I think that we will eventually go higher, and that this pullback has offered value. Ultimately, the recent surge higher I believe has attracted a lot of attention, and now that we pulled back a little bit, its likely that value hunters are coming into the marketplace.

Thanks for watching, Ill be back tomorrow.

18:19

This bumper sticker makes a good suggestion for the US election in 2020 "IndyWatch Feed Satire"

Dickfromaccounting over on Reddit has spotted a car bumper sticker that expresses everyones feelings about the next Presidential election:

At this point, sure from pics

Setting the bar pretty high, dont you think? writes uranus_be_cold.

Since Im an optimist, I hereby change my endorsement from Giant Meteor to Any Functioning Adult for 2020 writes buck9000.

Source: Reddit

The post This bumper sticker makes a good suggestion for the US election in 2020 appeared first on The Poke.

18:15

DHS Held Mass-Shooting Terror Drill Weeks Before Las Vegas Massacre "IndyWatch Feed Uncanny"

The Department of Homeland Security planned a mock terror drill that mirrored the Las Vegas shooting, just weeks before the actual massacre took place.

According to a bombshell report, the Nevada Homeland Security Commission planned the drill one year prior to the mass shooting.

The three-day test took place at the Las Vegas Convention Center between the dates of Sept. 11-13 where participants mocked up an emergency triage area.

Intellihub.com reports:

The drill dovetails with an Oct. 3 Intellihub report titled Vegas union worker blows whistle on mandatory active shooter training which was due Sept. 30 at 12 a.m. which exposed that active shooter training was, in fact, being held privately by at least one casino prior to the massacre.

Sean Adl-Tabatabai

18:05

Why Arent There More Women in Bitcoin? "IndyWatch Feed Crypto"

Why Arent There More Women In Bitcoin?

Take a look around the crypto community, both in meatspace and online, and it would be fair to say that the majority of participants are male. This is borne out in a recent survey of 2,000 Americans which shed light on the makeup of the bitcoin space, highlighting a stark gender divide. In fact Google Analytics data estimates less than 4% of bitcoin users to be female. The question is, why?

Also read: Millennials Are Big On Bitcoin (But Over 65s Not So Sure)

Welcome to the Boys Club

As news.Bitcoin.com reported earlier this week:

Twice as many men own or have owned bitcoin and are almost three times as likely as women to buy bitcoin in the next five years. Men also have a more positive view of bitcoin (17% versus 7%).

Why So Few Women in Bitcoin?

Tech industries are inherently male-dominated for reasons that include boys being introduced to gadgets at a younger age, leading to just 16% of computer science undergraduates being female. Despite initiatives designed to encourage more girls to code, the number of female computer science undergraduates in the UK has actually dropped in the last 10 years. Attributing other reasons to the absence of women in tech is highly contentious, as fired Google engineer James Damore ...

17:53

BTC/USD and BTC/JPY Technical Analysis November 13 2017 "IndyWatch Feed Crypto"

BTC/USD

Bitcoin fell a bit during the trading session on Friday, breaking through the important $7000 level. However, the $6800 level previously has been supported, and it looks as if the buyers are trying to come back into the market. Because of this, I am a bit cautious, but willing to start buying Bitcoin above the $7000 level again as it would show a turn around and resumption of the bullish pressure that we have seen. It should also be noted that the Bollinger bands are signaling a slightly oversold situation, right along with the stochastic oscillator doing the same.

BTC/JPY

Bitcoin also fell against the Japanese yen slicing through the 800,000 level. I see a significant amount of support below at the 720,000 level, so its only a matter of time before the buyers return from what I see. However, I currently believe that we will probably get an opportunity against the dollar quicker than the yen.

Thanks for watching, Ill see you tomorrow.

17:53

David Wilcock Update - November 13, 2017 "IndyWatch Feed Uncanny"

Something Very Big, Part III: Saudi Mass Arrests Sign of Impending Cabal Defeat?

by David Wilcock / Yesterday, 11:22 PM

49 top Saudi officials were arrested and hundreds more have had their bank accounts seized, beginning on November 4th. Once we understand that these individuals were coordinating ISIS,...

Continue Reading at ..... https://divinecosmos.com/start-here/davids-blog/1222-something-big-iii

17:30

Five posts you might have missed (or, an excuse to take my birthday off!) "IndyWatch Feed Fertility"

small__8751405926Its my birthday today!   So first and foremost, a big thank you to my mum, who gave birth to me (at home and, in a feat of statistical improbability, on my due date) quite a few years ago now!

I LOVE my birthday, no matter how old I get, and Chris and I always take the day off together for treats, which can include a mug of dairy-free hot chocolate, a mystery road trip (planned by Chris), lots of noisy music in the car, a visit to a fabric store, a glass or two of prosecco and a Thai meal, so this is posting automatically to let me fit all that self-care in!

And because I know that many of the people who visit this site are far too busy to come here all the time, I thought the occasion might be a good time to repost links to a few of the most popular blog posts that I have written since my last birthday, so that nobody misses what weve been up to!

So, in no particular order

1. Our most-shared blog post of the past year, Mavis Kirkhams fabulous article, A Fundamental Contradiction: the business model does not fit midwifery values.
  2. The post/project that Im probably the proudest of, the announcement that the second edition of my vitamin K book is now available.
  3. Our most shared research update, More evidence that and why induction leads to caesarean sections.  This is still my passion, nearly ten years after I completed my PhD on the topic of midwives knowledge about post-term pregnancy.
  4. On a related topic, a small chat...

Ripple Price Technical Analysis Can XRP/USD Recover above $0.2060? "IndyWatch Feed Crypto"

Key Highlights

• Ripple price declined recently and moved below the $0.2060 support area against the US Dollar.
  • There are two bearish trend lines forming with resistance at $0.2030 on the hourly chart of the XRP/USD pair (data source from Kraken).
  • The price is currently correcting higher, but it is facing many resistances near $0.2060.

Ripple price declined recently against the US Dollar and Bitcoin. XRP/USD is now below $0.2060 and struggling to recover in the short term.

Ripple Price Resistance

There was a decent upside move in Ripple price above $0.2200 this past week against the US Dollar. The price traded as high as $0.2240 before it started a downside move. It declined sharply and moved below the $0.2100 and $0.2060 support levels to settle below the 100 hourly simple moving average. It even broke the $0.1960 support area and traded as low as $0.1896.

A recovery was initiated later, which took the price above the $0.1970 level. XRP also moved above the 23.6% Fib retracement level of the last decline from the $0.2240 high to $0.1896 low. On the upside, there are two bearish trend lines forming with resistance at $0.2030 on the hourly chart of the XRP/USD pair. The $0.2030 resistance is also near the 50% Fib retracement level of the last decline from the $0.2240 high to $0.1896 low. Therefore, a close above the $0.2030 and $0.2060 resistance levels wont be easy in the near term.

Ripple Price Technical Analysis XRP USD

On the downside, the $0.1900 level is a decent support. Below $0.1900, the recent low near $1896 might provide support. The overall trend is neutral with chances of a dip back toward the $0.1900 level in the near term.

Looking at the technical indicators:

Hourly MACD The MACD for XRP/USD is attempting to move back in the bullish zone.

Hourly RSI (Relative Strength Index) The RSI for XRP/USD is above the 50 level and heading higher.

Major Support Level $0.2180

Major Resistance Level $0.2250

Charts courtesy ...

PROJECT PEGASUS: Government Attempt At Teleportation & Time Travel "IndyWatch Feed Spiritual"

Hollywood is not in short supply of science fiction movies and TV shows involving questionable government organizations conducting unethical experiments or handling top-secret missions. 

In the abundant and growing collection of audio-visual work in the sci-fi genre, there are a good number of compelling flicks that explore fringe and pseudoscientific topics like teleportation and time travel.

For example, in the 1984 film classic The Philadelphia Experiment, a government experiment ended up transporting two sailors from a ship in a harbor in Philadelphia in the year 1943 to the Nevada desert in 1984.

In the 1995 neo-noir sci-fi movie 12 Monkeys, a prisoner from 2035 is sent back to the past to prevent the release of a deadly virus that erased most of mankinds population.

Read Entire Article

17:25

Amazon is arriving in australia, with their first warehouse... "IndyWatch Feed Comics"

Amazon is arriving in australia, with their first warehouse currently recruiting. amazon are soon to become the planets biggest corporation, and Jeff Bezos, the companys founder is now the richest human on earth. Amazon is notoriously, like, creatively anti-union, and viciously anti worker, and are likely to permanently alter the industrial landscape. the National Union of Workers are priming themselves for the fight. i drew this small unlicensed pic for ppl + unions to use if anyone wants.

17:15

Australian Living In New York Asked If Hes Had A Flat White At Two Hands Yet "IndyWatch Feed Satire"

ERROL PARKER | Editor-at-large | Contact Are they the same back home? asked one of Sam Davidsons colleagues. He nods. Yeah, but its pretty hard to fuck up hot milk and coffee, though. However, a lot of places here seem to make a living doing it. The 27-year-old left his Betoota Ponds home shortly after []

The post Australian Living In New York Asked If Hes Had A Flat White At Two Hands Yet appeared first on The Betoota Advocate.

17:11

MONERO AND DASH BENEFIT AS BTC ALTERNATIVES (November 13, 2017) "IndyWatch Feed Crypto"

Monero and DASH are pumped following BTC scaling problems. As cryptocurrency users seek alternatives, Monero and DASH will continue to appreciate. Meanwhile, NEM and NEO are trading lower within a bear break out strategy while IOTA bulls are rejuvenated and testing highs of $0.61.

BREAK OUT STRATEGY IN PLAY, $0.20 SUPPORT BROKEN

alt coin NEM Daily chart NEMUSD Daily Chart for November 13, 2017

Our bear run continued after November 10 double bar reversal pattern at the 68.2% August September Hi-Los Fibonacci retracement level.

At the close of yesterdays candlestick, a bear strong bear candlestick had formed following a doji on November 11. Even though bears and bulls were cancelling each other out, price action closed below the 20 period MA. USD bulls followed through and alt coin NEM prices trickled down below major support at $0.20.

We recommend shedding NEM as the bear break out continue to play out until around $0.03 main support line. This level is the ideal bear take profit level  coinciding with the 161.8% Fibonacci extension level.

$525 HIT AFTER SURGE OF MONERO AND DASH BULLS

alt coin MONERO AND DASH Daily chartDASHUSD Daily Chart for November 13, 2017

Like BCH, DASH is benefiting from capital flight from BTC given its scalability and e...

17:00

Hewlett Packard Enterprise to Launch Blockchain Product in 2018 "IndyWatch Feed Crypto"

Business technology firm Hewlett Packard Enterprise is launching a new blockchain service next year.

17:00

Vitamin K2 A Crucial Ingredient for Heart and Bone Health "IndyWatch Feed Fertility"

By Dr. Mercola

Vitamin K is a fat-soluble vitamin that is well-known for its role in blood clotting. However, there are two different kinds of vitamin K,1 each providing its own set of health benefits. Vitamin K1 is primarily responsible for blood clotting whereas vitamin K2 works synergistically with calcium, magnesium and vitamin D to impart a number of important health benefits, including but not limited to:2

Preventing osteoporosis3

Preventing hardening of the arteries (atherosclerosis)4 and lowering your heart attack risk5

Directing calcium to your bones, making them stronger, and your teeth to help prevent cavities.

It also prevents calcium from going to the wrong areas, such as to your kidneys, where it could lead to kidney stones, or your blood vessels, where it could trigger heart disease

Creating insulin to stabilize your blood sugar (keeping your system sensitive to maintaining correct amounts), thereby protecting against diabetes and helping to prevent metabolic problems associated with obesity

Optimizing sexual function by increasing testosterone and fertility in men

Decreasing androgens, the male hormones, in women with pol...

Soy Health Food or Not? "IndyWatch Feed Health"

By Dr. Mercola

Its a controversial topic in the culinary world today the perception some have that soy is a health food. Soybeans in the pod, you may know, look a little like short, puffy, green peas with peach fuzz on the outside. Representatives from the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) just announced a boomerang-like decision on how soy protein should be viewed from now on.

In fact, the agency is proposing to revoke its long-held stance that soy protein can lower your heart disease risk. The current claim, which you may have seen on various food packages, reads: 25 grams of soy protein a day, as part of a diet low in saturated fat and cholesterol, may reduce the risk of heart disease.1

Many health advocates claim soy must be good for you because Asian people arguably one of the healthiest populations on the planet have eaten it a lot, and have some of the lowest rates of heart disease, cancer and dementia worldwide,2 so, it appears, the rest of the world should eat soy protein products, too. However, the type of soy traditionally consumed by Asian people differs from that being heavily marketed in the U.S.

Soy rose seemingly from nowhere into the American consciousness in the late 20th century.3 In 1999, the FDA allowed food producers to claim that soy protein was heart healthy, but continuing research has convinced government officials to take a closer look. Incidentally, there are 12 health claims sanctioned by the FDA for packaged foods, including the continued (and false) insistence that saturated fat is the culprit behind heart disease.4

The Soy Is Good for Heart Disease Claim up for Discussion

While many in the conventional health and scientific communities arent prepared to rescind the assertion completely, Susan Mayne, the FDAs director of the Center for Food Safety and Applied Nutrition stated, after what she called an extensive scientific review:

Our review of that evidence has led us to conclude that the relationship between soy protein and heart disease does not meet the rigorous standard f...

Ashwagandha Helps Hormones Aids Arthritis "IndyWatch Feed Health"

By Dr. Mercola

Known as a multipurpose herb and rejuvenator, aka Rasayana, and used in ancient Ayurvedic medicine for thousands of years, ashwagandha is a plant native to India with a host of bioactive functions. Its also one supplement that I take twice daily myself. A number of studies have shown this exotic herb can treat several diseases and disorders better than medications, and without all the side effects.

Ashwagandha has been identified as having potential stress-reducing (adaptogenic)1 and anti-inflammatory functions and may serve to improve the immune response (immunomodulatory) while soothing your nervous systems pain response. In addition, the roots are used therapeutically as a pain reliever (analgesic).2

Studies add that the herb has antitumor, antioxidant and blood production capabilities (hemopoietic), and benefits the cardiopulmonary, endocrine and central nervous systems, all with little or no associated toxicity.3

Having names like winter cherry, Indian ginseng and poison gooseberry, ashwagandha is a member of the Solanaceae family along with eggplants and tomatoes, and can grow to 3 feet in height in arid regions of India and North America. It bears light green flowers that evolve to bright red fruit and is able to survive extreme temperatures and widely varying altitudes.4 The plants only need extra watering in extreme drought conditions. According to Wisepooch:

The plants will start flowering from mid December onwards and it is determined if they are ready to harvest by observing the development of the red berry-like fruits. The whole plant along with the roots is removed from the soil. The roots and berries are the main parts used.5

In Sanskrit, the word ashwagandha (Withania somnifera) means odor of a horse. The likeness refers not only to the odor of the plants root but the essence of strength its said to deliver. You may see both red berry-like fruits as well as papery orange lanterns as a description of the herb, but the latter is actually a close relative known as Physalis alkekengi....

16:38

Roy Moore Accused of Sexual Contact with Young Girl "IndyWatch Feed Spiritual"

Roy Moore

Roy Moore, the Republican nominee in the special election on December 12, 2017 to fill the United States Senate seat, is accused of having inappropriate sexual contact with a 14-year-old girl. Actually, Leigh Corfman says she was 14 years old when an older man approached her outside a courtroom in Etowah County, Ala. when a man introduced himself as Roy Moore. He was a 32-year-old assistant district attorney at that time and Leigh Corfman was a 14-year-old girl.

The Washington Post reports that Moore chatted with Corfman and asked for her phone number. Days later, she says, he picked her up around the corner from her house in Gadsden, drove her about 30 minutes to his home in the woods, told her how pretty she was and kissed her. On a second visit, she says, he took off her shirt and pants and removed his clothes. He touched her over her bra and underpants and guided her hand to touch him over his underwear.

Aside from Corfman, three other women interviewed by The Washington Post in recent weeks say Moore pursued them when they were between the ages of 16 and 18 and he was in his early 30s, episodes they say they found flattering at the time, but troubling as they got older.

Moore has earned significant national attention and controversy over his strongly anti-homosexual, anti-Muslim, and far-right views, his belief that Christianity should order public policy, as well as his past ties to neo-Confederates and white nationalist groups. Moore was elected to the position of Chief Justice of the Alabama Supreme Court in 2001, but was removed from his position in November 2003 by the Alabama Court of the Judiciary for refusing to remove the Ten Commandments monument commissioned by him from the Alabama Judicial Building, despite orders to do so by a federal court. Also, between 2007 and 2012, Moore collected $1 million in undisclosed payments to himself from the Foundation for Moral Law, which he had founded in 2002 as a non-profit organization. This amount was more than the revenue the foundation reported in its public tax filings.

In a written statement, Moore denied the allegations. These allegations are completely false and are a desperate political attack by the National Democrat Party and the Washington Post on this campaign, Moore, now 70, said. Two top Republican senators, Majority Leader Mitch McConnell and Cory Gardner, have already called on Moore to drop out of the race if the allegations are found to be true.

Sometimes when someone wants to stand on someone's side, it's better not to do it at all, than to do it in this way. Alabama State Auditor Jim Ziegl...

16:35

Australian Sportsmen Confirm That, At The End Of The Day, It Is What It Is "IndyWatch Feed Satire"

ORTIRA NIBEDA | Soccer | CONTACT Socceroos captain Mile Jedinak has dismissed rumours that it might be something other than that which it is, stating emphatically in a Fox Sports post-match interview that it is, in fact, what it is. It is what it is, he said responding to a question about the poor state of the pitch []

The post Australian Sportsmen Confirm That, At The End Of The Day, It Is What It Is appeared first on The Betoota Advocate.

16:32

Mass Arrests Update - 842 sealed indictments in 24 districts from 10/30 through 11/10, Clinton & McCain House Arrest? "IndyWatch Feed Uncanny"

https://pics.onsizzle.com/when-youre-patiently-waiting-lor-to-arrest-the-deepstate-mgtp-com-28875196.png 

31 Sealed Indictments, Take down of Clinton & Podesta

https://youtu.be/tAz4X48Vikg

DEEP STATE

from April LaJune:

VIDEO:
Sealed Indictments are piling up. Do these link directly to the Clintons? The Deep State? How is Tony Podesta and the Saudi Arabians linked to all of this?

More information coming #TheStorm

Article: http://aprillajune.com/31-indictments
PizzaGate Article:...

16:32

QAnon Intel Update for November 12, 2017 "IndyWatch Feed Uncanny"

Here is the latest intel from Q in text below or you can see the latest picture compilation of all of Q posts here (Pic#1) and here (Pic #2)

~AscensionWithEarth.Com

http://i1-news.softpedia-static.com/images/news-700/4chan-Hacked-Attacker-Mainly-Targeted-Moderator-Accounts.jpg

November 12, 2017

>>149122955
How did Soros replace family y?
Who is family y?
Trace the bloodlines of these (3) families.
What happened during WWII?
Was Hitler a puppet?
Who was his handler?
What was the purpose?
What was the real purpose of the war?
What age was GS?
What is the Soros family history?
What has occurred since the fall of N Germany?
Who is A. Merkel?
What is A. Merkels family history?
Follow the bloodline.
Who died on the Titanic?
What year did the Titanic sink?
Why is this relevant?

What exactly happened to the Titanic?
What class of people were guaranteed a lifeboat?
Why did select individuals not make it into the lifeboats?
Why is this relevant?
How do we know who was on the lifeboats (D or A)?
How were names and bodies recorded back then?
When were tickets purchased for her maiden voyage?
Who was specifically invited?
Less than 10.
What is the FED?
What does the FED control?
Who controls the FED?
Who approved the formation of the FED?
Why did H-wood glorify Titanic as a tragic love story?
Who lived in the movie (what man)?
Why is this relevant?
Opposite is true.
What is brainwashing?
What is a PSYOP?
What happened to the Hindenburg?
What really happened to the Hindenburg?
Who died during the accident?
Why is this relevant?
What are sheep?
Who controls the narrative?
The truth would put 99% of people in the hospital.
It must be controlled.
Snow White.
Iron Eagle.
Jason Bourne (CIA/Dream).

>>149124567
IN REFERENCE TO  >>149123755
Confirmed.
Go deeper.
Signatures are IMPORTANT.
>>149140639
Patriots dont sleep.
40,000ft. v. necessary to understand [U...

16:30

Ethereum Price Technical Analysis ETH/USD Eyeing Upsides "IndyWatch Feed Crypto"

Key Highlights

• ETH price is slowly moving higher and recently broke the $312 resistance against the US Dollar.
  • There is a major bullish trend line forming with support at $308 on the hourly chart of ETH/USD (data feed via SimpleFX).
  • The price is about to dip or correct lower, but remains supported above the $305 level.

Ethereum price is slowly gaining pace against the US Dollar and Bitcoin. ETH/USD is now well above $305 and looking to extend gains.

Ethereum Price Trend

There was a decent upside move in ETH price from $297 against the US Dollar. The price gained pace and moved above the $307 level and the 100 hourly simple moving average. The current wave is positive above the 50% Fib retracement level of the last decline from the $326 high to $288 low. At present, the price is attempting a close above a bearish trend line with resistance at $313.

If buyers succeed in gaining momentum above $315, there can be more upsides above $320. On the downside, there is a major bullish trend line forming with support at $308 on the hourly chart of ETH/USD. An initial support is around the 23.6% Fib retracement level of the last wave from the $301.45 low to $316.30 high. However, the most important support is near $305-307 and the 50% Fib retracement level of the last wave from the $301.45 low to $316.30 high.

Ethereum Price Technical Analysis ETH USD

The current price action is positive above $305, but buyers need to push the price above $320. If they fail, there is a chance of a downside reaction back towards $300. On the upside, if there is a break above $320, the price could test the $326-328 area. Any further gains depend on whether ETH/USD can move above $330 or not.

Hourly MACD The MACD is slowly moving in the bullish slope.

Hourly RSI The RSI is well above the 50 level.

Major Support Level $307

Major Resistance Level $320

Charts courtesy ...

16:30

15 Ways Hemp Can Save the World "IndyWatch Feed Spiritual"

Hemp is one of the worlds oldest crops. It also happens to be one of the most versatile.

From plastics to paper, the hemp plant provides a way to live in harmony with the environment and the ecosystems that support it.

Just to give you an idea how far this plant can take us, here are 15 amazing ways hemp can be a game-changer for planet Earth.

#1) Growing hemp prevents pesticide pollution

Did you know hemp is naturally resistant to pests? Unlike cotton or flax (which are estimated to consume 50% of all pesticides) growing hemp does not require pesticides or herbicides.

Read Entire Article

16:27

QAnon Intel Update for November 11, 2017 "IndyWatch Feed Uncanny"

First seen at .... http://operationdisclosure.blogspot.com

http://i1-news.softpedia-static.com/images/news-700/4chan-Hacked-Attacker-Mainly-Targeted-Moderator-Accounts.jpg

Full set of QAnon posts from 11/11

Posted By: hobie
Date: Sunday, 12-Nov-2017 14:06:33

Source: Rumor Mill News

HI, Folks -

Found here:

https://archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/uid/gO%2FUntOB/order/asc/

=====

Q !ITPb.qbhqo ID:gO/UntOB Sat 11 Nov 2017 23:29:35 No.149063235 ViewReport
Hard to swallow.
Important to progress.
Who are the puppet masters?
House of Saud (6+++) - $4 Trillion+
Rothschild (6++) - $2 Trillion+

Soros (6+) - $1 Trillion+
Focus on above (3).
Public wealth disclosures False.
Many governments of the world feed the Eye.
Think slush funds (feeder).
Think war (feeder).
Think environmental pacts (feeder).

16:17

FALSE FLAGS ARE SO COMMON THAT U.S. OFFICIALS COMMONLY DISCUSS THEM "IndyWatch Feed Uncanny"

By Washingtons Blog Global Research, November 06, 2017 Washingtons Blog 5 November 2017 Despite the attempt to marginalize the concept, false flags are so common that U.S. officials frequently use that phrase. The Washington Continue Reading

Het bericht FALSE FLAGS ARE SO COMMON THAT U.S. OFFICIALS COMMONLY DISCUSS THEM verscheen eerst op Take care 4.

16:16

Roasting oysters "IndyWatch Feed Survival"

Man these are some good eats

16:14

Personal information - MUST READ "IndyWatch Feed Survival"

There's a family tree website that quite likely has a fair amount of info about you readily available to anyone free and easily. Go here and enter your own name and state or that of a few friends:

100% Free Genealogy - FamilyTreeNow.com

Hmmm.... even a link to a google map with your home. Probably not enough info for full identity theft but enough to assist in the effort and certainly a big help for a stalker or similar creep to find your...

Personal information - MUST READ

16:12

Lambie Says High Court Decision May Take Her Job But It Will Never Take Her Freedom "IndyWatch Feed Satire"

CLANCY OVERELL | Editor | CONTACT As the Australian Federal Government faces its most dramatic constitutional crisis since we somehow managed to lose a sitting Prime Minister at sea, whispers are bouncing around the halls of Parliament House as public servants who would never be able to find a six figure salary in any other job, desperately dob each []

The post Lambie Says High Court Decision May Take Her Job But It Will Never Take Her Freedom appeared first on The Betoota Advocate.

16:12

How L&D Leaders Can Save Their Companies from Extinction "IndyWatch Feed Education"

The article below originally appeared in Training Magazine.

by Leah Belsky, Vice President of Global Enterprise Development

Studies predict that 40 percent of companies on the S&P 500 wont exist in 10 yearstheyre just not keeping up with changes in technology and consumer demands. If youre in a position to shape your companys learning and development strategy, youre also in a position to keep it off the extinction path. But youll need to challenge traditional models of corporate L&D to succeed.

The traditional role of an L&D leader is to train employees in the skills they need to do their current jobs or lead people. New skills have filtered into companies at a relaxed pace, mostly through hiring, and recruiting staff have had the luxury of courting expert candidates from around the globe. But now, new skills arent optionaltheyre a constant, painful need. And nationalistic politics are threatening to make recruiting from abroad more challenging.

Organizations need to retrain current employees and cultivate talent from within, and its time for L&D leaders to take the stage. Heres a three-step framework to help you get started.

Step 1: Do your research on future trends

Yesterdays L&D leaders based learning plans on bottom-up input from employee surveys or assessments. Tomorrows leaders will need to dig deeper.

Engaging an outside workforce consultant isnt a bad place to start, but to really hone in, you need to talk to the employees in your organization who are most passionate about keeping up with trends. Look for programmers who dabble in side projects using niche frameworks, and managers who restructure their teams based on the latest operations strategy researchthese learning futurists are your most important allies.

Meet with your learning futurists face-to-face, and ask them about the skills they think your company needs. If youve picked the right people, youll come out of those meetings with lists of programming languages, management frameworks, marketing tools, and much more. Use those lists to inform your next stepbuilding a roadmap and sourcing resources for your companys learning program.

Step 2: Map roles, skills, and content

To build out a learning program, you need to know three things:

1. Roles: What are the most popular and growing job roles in your company? Where are the functional gaps?
  2. Skills: What skills do employees need to fill those in-demand roles?
  3. Content: What resources will you use to...

16:05

All You Need To Ascend Part 5 From A 5D Perspective "IndyWatch Feed Spiritual"

by Fred Greaves, Guest writer, In5D.com All you need to ascend Part 6 From a 5d Perspective Hi all, I will continue with my series today on breaking down my checklist on raising your vibration. I will combine two on the list today though, because I can see that time is speeding up, and more []

The post All You Need To Ascend Part 5 From A 5D Perspective appeared first on In5D Esoteric, Metaphysical, and Spiritual Database.

16:00

The Astrology Paradigm As A Theory Of Intelligence "IndyWatch Feed Spiritual"

An Original Essay by Sensei Erwin Rimban, Guest writer, In5D.com The astrology natal chart is a very powerful way of understanding the nature and dynamics of multiple intelligences. Let us see how it explains very comprehensively the various intelligence models currently being presented by science, education and psychology. Aries is a model of thermodynamic intelligence. []

The post The Astrology Paradigm As A Theory Of Intelligence appeared first on In5D Esoteric, Metaphysical, and Spiritual Database.

HydroMiner Approaches ICO Conclusion with Record-Setting Success "IndyWatch Feed Crypto"

HydroMiner is the new benchmark for Austrian ICOs

Green energy crypto mining startup HydroMiner continues to witness a high subscription to its ongoing H2O token sale, already breaking several records along the way with still more than two days remaining on its ICO.

At the time of writing on 12 November, the HydroMiner ICO has already sold over 958,00 H2O tokens, raising more than 8,000 ETH (currently valued at over USD 2.45 million) in just 25 days.

This impressive performance places HydroMiner among the successful ICOs to have launched in Austria. It surpasses the USD 2 million raised by Austrias first ICO (an e-sports betting platform) in October. Austria is establishing itself as a great crypto destination in Europe.

The incredible demand for H2O tokens was apparent even from the opening day of the ICO, which drew in hundreds of participants in the first moments, buying tokens worth a record 1,874 ETH in only 30 minutes.

HydroMiners viability makes it an attractive opportunity

It has been apparent from the beginning that the HydroMiner ICO would be one of the most unique opportunities to present itself among blockchain enterprises, with its mission of an eco-friendly hydropower solution aiming to open up the complex world of crypto mining to the public.

With an existing operation providing the basis for profitability projections with real-world comparisons to alternatives such as cloud mining and home mining, the HydroMiner team presents a realistic business plan with a long-term perspective.

Openness and transparency key to huge support

Led by the sisters Nadine and Nicole Damblon, the HydroMiner management sets the standard for an open and transparent ICO, with regular face time with its community, through interviews and previews from their facilities. They are one of the very few ICO projects to fully welcome participants and supporters to tour their mining facilities in Austria, ensuring that t...

Anti-Snoring Juice: How To Naturally Get Rid Of Snoring And Sleep Apnea "IndyWatch Feed Uncanny"

The reason I cant fall asleep isnt that I drank too much caffeine, or slept too late into the day; Its because my partner wont stop snoring! If you relate to this, get ready to sleep again because this recipe will solve your endless torment of nasal congestion or your partners!

Snoring can drive you absolutely crazy, especially if its your partner doing it. It can keep you up for hours making you basically furious at your clueless partner deep in slumber. You can toss, turn, cover your head with a pillow, put in earplugs, punch a mirror or even your partner, and itll never fix it! Snoring can even be annoying to yourself as well. Im sure theyre tired of being woken up and told to shut up every night! Snoring can even make you wake yourself up during the night. All around, snoring sucks for everyone! If you suffer from snoring Im sure you were already well aware of this. But, this is going to be good news to you because you can use this simple recipe to solve snoring and catch some Zs in no time!

There are many different things that can cause you to snore, anywhere from your weight to your alcohol consumption can provoke it. However, when you fall asleep and begin entering a deeper state of sleep, the muscles in the roof of your mouth, tongue, and throat relax. They can relax so much that they begin blocking the airway, causing vibrations also known as snoring! There are many different pharmaceutical products out there that claim to be the cure for all of our sleep deprivation and vibrational throat problems, but they never work. Theyre also pretty expensive as well. However, if you want to avoid going broke from pointless pharmaceutical products, you can try this guaranteed natural remedy!

Australian Dollar and Bitcoin "IndyWatch Feed Crypto"

1.00 AUD = 0.0001 BTC
0.0001 BTC = 0.85 AUD
Converter

Bitcoin and United States Dollar "IndyWatch Feed Crypto"

0.0001 BTC = 0.65 USD
1.00 USD = 0.0002 BTC
Converter

15:43

DNA UPGRADES ARE CHANGING HUMANKIND "IndyWatch Feed Uncanny"

enerchis personal belief is that human soul exists beyond the DNA/RNA mathematical programming language.  DNA/RNA are programming codes to keep one inside a matrix frequency construct.  I believe we Continue Reading

Het bericht DNA UPGRADES ARE CHANGING HUMANKIND verscheen eerst op Take care 4.

15:39

Okie Oil Man Update - November 12, 2017 "IndyWatch Feed Uncanny"

I was asked to post this message on behalf of OkieOilMan.  I will post Okie's message when received.  Thank you.

~AWE

https://img0.etsystatic.com/060/0/10724173/il_340x270.764555790_58b1.jpg

THE FOLLOWING IS AN OKIE APPROVED MESSAGE VIA VIVRELEREVE:

GOOD DAY AMERICA ,ALL OUR SHIPS AT SEA AND ALL OUR WORLDWIDE FRIENDS.

I AM CURRENTLY NOT SENDING ANY MESSAGES THROUGH ANY ENTITY IN DINARLAND. THIS INCLUDES TWEETS AND ANYTHING RECENTLY SAID ON WEBSITES BY ANYONE.

WHEN I RECEIVE THE CONFIRMATION THAT THE GCR HAS ARRIVED I WILL INFORM YOU THROUGH  A PREARRANGED MESSAGE FROM THIS LIASON.
BLESSINGS,

OKIEOILMAN

15:35

842 SEALED INDICTMENTS IN 24 DISTRICTS FROM 10/30 THROUGH 11/10, CLINTON & MCCAIN HOUSE ARREST? "IndyWatch Feed Uncanny"

**************************************************************************** View image on Twitter StormWatcher     @damartin32 Update.. 842 sealed indictments in 24 districts from 10/30 through 11/10. There are 94 district courts in the U. S. I have not searched Continue Reading

Het bericht 842 SEALED INDICTMENTS IN 24 DISTRICTS FROM 10/30 THROUGH 11/10, CLINTON & MCCAIN HOUSE ARREST? verscheen eerst op Take care 4.

15:33

Andrew Bartzis Ghosts: Ancestral Haunting and the Infrastructure that Supports It w/Andre Hodge "IndyWatch Feed Spiritual"

Adventures Into Reality November 04, 2017 Welcome to todays show. Ghostsever wondered about them and that world? Listen in on Andrew discussing this and more. The independent YouTube titles that you will be listening to are:

Halloween https://youtu.be/zCtZ9-md5q8

Ghosts, Ancestral Haunting https://youtu.be/3fOUQUniioI

Energy Hygiene https://youtu.be/ZP9QKPgeux0

Classic Caller 24 https://youtu.be/qPVPCrv6rVY

Regions of Our World Pt9 https://youtu.be/yr1x5wX5Ch8

For more information like this, and to learn more about Andrew Bartzis, The Galactic Historian, go to http://www.AndrewBartzis.com Thanks for Watching and leave your comments below.

Acknowledgements: Andre Hodge: ServantofTruth.org

15:26

How To Heal The Primal Wound Part 3 of 3 "IndyWatch Feed Fertility"

Healing The Primal Wound With An Empathetic Holding Environment In Adulthood

We are wounded when our social relationships are not empathic, with the greatest effects occurring in childhood when our neurobiology and sociality are founded, our sense of self established.

To protect ourselves from feeling the primal wound, we create a false world and a false self.

The false world is one where goodness resides in some other, higher realm rather than in this one. We may have glimpses through peak experiences of Truth, Beauty, Wholeness, Harmony, Universality and the Oneness of reality, but we presume that this is outside ourselves. We distrust these experiences and instead idealize hem, projecting them onto the past, the future, a person, an idea. Its much safer to do this than to surrender to the feeling of transcendence and incorporate it into our daily life. Why? Because moments of surrender and vulnerability in our lives have been traumatic. Our trust was betrayed. Transpersonal surrender reminds us of this deep trauma and terrorizes us (Whitmore, 1991). We pull back to the desperation of staying strong against the feeling of Oneness and also feeling the primal wound. we exist in a self stifling world of addictions (see part 1). We get back to our addictions because they give us a sense of power over our woundedness and our oneness.

Read Part One: The Primal Wound: Do You Have One?

The primal wound often sculpts this false self, a survival...

15:26

Water Storage Container FAQ V2.5 "IndyWatch Feed Survival"

The following Water Storage Container Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) is designed to answer basic questions about commonly used containers for storing water, either short or long term. All of these containers discussed below (except where noted) are made of High-Density Polyethylene (HDPE), which is certified by the FDA for storing potable water (i.e. drinking water). It is up to the reader to ensure that used containers have not been previously used to store dangerous chemicals, petroleum...

Water Storage Container FAQ V2.5

15:25

Andrew Bartzis Regions of Our World Pt2 The Korea Region, Nt Korea Today, Airports w/Andre Hodge "IndyWatch Feed Spiritual"

I am excited to bring you another LMLD show that teaches you about the world around you and how it affects you. I hope you get some deeper insights into sacred geometry and the sacred feminine.

The show includes: Regions of Our World Pt2 The Korea Region, North Korea Today, Airports, Andromedian Refugee. Classic Callers 7 Sacred Feminine, Ancient Andromedian Refugee. Airports Seen and Unseen Sacred Geometry Infrastructure. Regions of Our World Pt7 The Korea Region and North Korea Today.

To be a part of our LIVE CHAT and have your questions answered by Andrew go to: http://andrewbartzis.com/andrews-live

Want to Be a Part of the next Living The Mystical LIVE Webcast? Join me every Thursday from 11 AM PST! Want More? Check out my Living the Mystical Life Daily Online Course at: http://www.andrewbartzisjourney.com/s My Website: http://www.andrewbartzis.com Come join the Mailing List! AND/OR Join the journey on Facebook at Andrew Bartzis (@GalacticHistorian) and Instagram @galactic_historianab ! For Free videos series of Andrews Mystical Teachings for Everyday Life and learn how to apply the knowledge of becoming your own self-illuminated master, join our mailing list at http://www.andrewbartzis.com/ Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/GalacticHist

If youre interested in a private reading or need more information about a session please go to this...

IndyWatch Community Resources All Topics Summary Archiver

Go Back:30 Days | 7 Days | 2 Days | 1 Day

IndyWatch Community Resources All Topics Summary Today.

Go Forward:1 Day | 2 Days | 7 Days | 30 Days

IndyWatch Community Resources All Topics Summary was generated at Community Resources IndyWatch.

Resource generated at IndyWatch using aliasfeed and rawdog