IndyWatch Community Resources All Topics Summary Archiver

Go Back:30 Days | 7 Days | 2 Days | 1 Day

IndyWatch Community Resources All Topics Summary Today.

Go Forward:1 Day | 2 Days | 7 Days | 30 Days

IndyWatch Community Resources All Topics Summary was generated at Community Resources IndyWatch.

Monday, 15 January

01:37

Cramps "IndyWatch Feed Survival"

Don't know if this has been covered or not, but how do you deal with cramps in your legs, , or wherever you get them?
I've always heard eat bananas. But what I've found when I it wakes me up instantly during the night , instead of tensing up, I just try to relax my leg, and lay still for a bit. , but other times I'll drink carbonated water and it has seemed to almost instantly work. The last time it happened, I didn't have any carbonated water, so I found some Alka Seltzer in the cabinet,...

Cramps

01:37

Pallets "IndyWatch Feed Survival"

I have been collecting pallets for a while now not counting the ones I already cut up there are probably 40 in the back yard. Condition any where between broken and splintered to like new.
Obviously 1 thing you can do with them is cut them up into firewood.

Before:
20180113_165424.

After:
20180113_165839.

I also pile wood on top of pallets.
That keeps wood out of the dirt and keeps it from rotting. Even in NM it can rot when left on the ground. Had about a half...

Pallets

01:36

Caribbean Vacation "IndyWatch Feed Survival"

One of my old sea monkeys just reported in from Port a Prince and it seems to have improved a bit since I was there in February of 2004 but I don't think Carnival will be advertising stops there any time soon. 26229485_10213494424412997_4713697890353199302_n. 26231095_10213494422492949_5536896764135769084_n. 26731145_10213494423172966_2176554627609956108_n. 26731522_10213494423332970_3830454556239984324_n. 26903881_10213494422172941_7784228654060896026_n.

01:18

So what did you learn this week? "IndyWatch Feed Survival"

Knowing is half the battle.
What did you put away for knowledge this week?
You might run out of food or ammo but you will never run out of what you know, aside from dementia, TBI, ect.

01:05

How to make a blow gun and dart "IndyWatch Feed Survival"

Well the blow gun has been popping up on a few of the forums and on one I was asked if I would make a video of making one and darts to go with them so here it is

01:00

Artist Interviews and the Literature of Self-Endorsement "IndyWatch Feed Arts"

The insights-per-acre yield of an artist interview collection may be discouragingly low compared with a book of focused criticism. Still, the presumed authority of the creatorthe horses mouth of Joyce Carys great novel narrated by a painterlends considerable rhetorical heft when artists are asked to describe their work, their influences, or their creative aims. Three new collections of interviews with artists sample the genre: The Artist Project: What Artists See When They Look at Art, Tell Me Something Good: Artist Interviews from The Brooklyn Rail, and Robert Storrs Interviews on Art.

Inspired by Michael Kimmelmans 1990s series for the New York Times, which featured prominent artists wandering with him through museums including the Metropolitan Museum of Art and the Museum of Modern Art, The Artist Project is driven by the Mets perpetual anxiety about not being seen as relevant to our cultures increasingly exclusive love affair with contemporary art. The books interviews were made for an addictive online series conducted by the Mets video producer Christopher Noey from spring 2015 to June 2016.

The museum enlisted 120 living artists to testify that it is not dead, asking each to choose a work or group of works in the collection to discuss for half an hour in response to the same several questions, beginning with Noeys cringe-inducing Why does this work of art rock your world? and including the nakedly beseeching How is this work contemporary? Where the online presentations smartly weave together artists commentaries and still images, including telling details of artworks being discussed, the book freeze-dries the entire online series into standardized units, allowing one spread per artist, with each interview, edited to within an inch of its life, presented as a text block opposite a single page illustrating the work or works of art that the artist selected.

Tell Me Something Good: Artist Interviews from The Brooklyn Rail brings together sixty interviews selected from more than six hundred that have appeared in the Rail over seventeen years. When first pub...

00:55

Incredibly Detailed Miniature Sculpture of San Franciscos Historic Record Store "IndyWatch Feed Arts"

Joshua Smith - Discolandia Miniature

For an upcoming exhibition at Palo Alto Art Center, self-taught miniaturist Joshua Smith has once again created a scale model that is a slice of urban life. Following his recent venture into the architecture of Taiwan, Smith has jumped across the ocean, this time tackling elements of San Francisco.

The centerpiece of the show is the legendary Discolandia Record Store in San Francisco's Mission District. Known for catering to Latin music aficionados, the record store closed its doors in 2011 after almost 30 years in business when the owner decided to retire. Smith touches on this piece of Mission District history, perfectly capturing the nostalgia of a musical paradise now abandoned. From the slightly tilted signage to the signature orange paint, he's able to pay homage to what was and what is now the reality.

Smith rounds out his contribution with a Golden Gate dumpster, complete with graffiti tags and a street art poster. Perched next to a chain-link fence topped with barbed wire, tiny cigarettes scattered on the ground, there's no detail overlooked by Smith. And in fact, this aspect is part of what drives Smith's work. I love a challenge and the problem-solving skills that come with trying to figure out how to get miniatures to look realistic, he revealed. His dedication to realism and ability to pull beauty out of the most unexpected places is part of what makes him one of our favorite miniaturists.

Through That Which is Seen runs from January 20, 2018 to April 8, 2018.

00:36

Just passed the extra exam "IndyWatch Feed Survival"

Didn't want to wait until next month to take the test so I decided to go this morning. I've been studying for over 2 weeks almost every night. Was afraid if I waited I might loose some of the info that's been stuck in my head. A larger group showed up than I had expected (25 or so). No idea how many passed. I was the second one called for results. Left after that. Seemed like the majority were taking the tech test. 3 of us went for the extra. Had to laugh when I wasn't sure where in the...

Just passed the extra exam

00:26

What are you listening to? (ongoing participation thread) "IndyWatch Feed Survival"

A forum isn't complete without a listening thread. I'll start.

D-A-D - Jihad

Sunday, 14 January

23:59

Video: Waters Filters and Storage "IndyWatch Feed Health"

VIDEO: WATER FILTERS AND STORAGE OPTIONS (with Nurse Amy!) Humans are made mostly of water, and many survival settings have either a lack of it or questionable quality. Therefore, its important that the water you find is safe to drink, but even the clearest  mountain stream may harbor organisms like Giardia and Entamoeba that can cause serious illness. In natural disasters like floods, theres water everywhere, but almost always highly contaminated. In this video, Nurse Amy steps in front of

[... Continue Reading]

23:40

Invader invades Cap-Ferret in France "IndyWatch Feed Arts"

Legendary street artist Invader recently took a trip to Cap-Ferret in France to unleash a brand new wave of invasions.

The artist invades cities worldwide, adroitly placing his tiled pieces in certain locations and awarding himself points based on the intricacy of the mural and the difficulty in placing it. This, he said in 2011, is the most addictive game I have ever played. He works without permission the vast majority of the time. The deeply personal, large-scale aspect of this ongoing artistic exercise can be likened to the psychogeographical experiments of fellow French artist Guy Debord.

Invaders use of low culture in a high art conceptual project also has parallels with the Situationist movement in general. The invasions dont simply descend upon major cosmopolises, but also far-flung exotic locales such as Mombasa and Katmandu. In a metaphorical sense, his forces have razed his home city of Paris to the ground. The mosaics adorn each letter of the Hollywood sign and one has even materialised on the suit jacket lapel of former French Premier Jacques Chirac.

With the invasion of Cap-Ferret, The elusive french artist have just passed 75 invaded cities and 3600 Space Invaders installed across the World. Quite an impressive track-record!

Take a look at more images and check back with us soon for more udpates from Master Space Invader.

23:00

A Show That Requires a Different Kind of Looking "IndyWatch Feed Arts"

ROYGBIV at Kate Werble Gallery, New York, installation view: works by Peter Halley and Christopher Chiappa (all images courtesy of the artists and Kate Werble Gallery, New York, NY; photos by Elisabeth Bernstein Photography)

The 43rd Annual New Years Day Marathon Benefit Reading at St. Marks Church ran January 1, 2018, from 3:00 pm to 2:00 am. One hundred fifty poets and others performed, with readers limited to two minutes. Everyone was assigned to appear during a specific hour with around 10 others. Heres the unspoken challenge: you get a single chance to be memorable, with the knowledge that the others scheduled during your time slot are thinking the same thing.

Admittedly, this is an unfair analogy, but it was what popped into my mind when I went to see the group show ROYGBIV at the Kate Werble Gallery (January 6 February 10, 2018), which brought together the work of 10 artists exploring diverse mediums, including handmade silk rugs; HD video; textiles; bookends, Hydrocal, and epoxy; wood and paint; ink, pro-marker, and graphite on paper; painted wood; Day-Glo acrylic; and oil paint.

The title of the show is derived from the seven colors of the spectrum, as named by Sir Isaac Newton: red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo, violet. The artists range in age from their mid-20s to their early 70s, and run the gamut from established New York artists (Peter Halley and Marilyn Lerner) to relative newcomers to the scene. They live in Portland, Maine; Chicago, Illinois; Tempe, Arizona; London, England. Shadi Harouni divides her time between New York and Tehran, Iran.

22:54

Marina Capdevila in Falset, Spain "IndyWatch Feed Arts"

Our friend Marina Capdevila recently wrapped up a super cute new piece somewhere on the streets of her hometown in Falset, Spain.

Based in Barcelona, Marinas work covers from small illustrations to giant wall murals. Her Inspiration comes from peoples daily routine to give them a very peculiar sense of humor.

This piece represents several focus points of her hometown such as the long-standing wine traditions, local trade and of course tourism.

Take a look at more images after the break and keep checking back with us for the latest street art updates from the streets of Europe and beyond.

22:45

Brain Implants: Spinning the Trial Results to Protect the Product "IndyWatch Feed Health"

Questions remain about the efficacy, safety and feasibility of deep brain stimulation (DBS) and the integrity of the clinical trial process.

22:00

Best of: I Have Come to Realize "IndyWatch Feed Health"

Note: Cathy is enjoying a weekend with her beautiful family. We ran this post in May of 2013. By Cathy Jameson A few years ago, a friend tagged me in a note on Facebook called I Have Come to Realize....

21:55

Small Washington Town is Becoming a Bitcoin Mining Epicenter "IndyWatch Feed Crypto"

Small Washington Town is Becoming a Bitcoin Mining Epicenter 

Wenatchee, a small town in Washington, is emerging as a new home for bitcoin miners. The town is about three hours aways from Seattle. What is it about this rural area causing people to move there and mine cryptocurrency?

Also Read: How to Dollar-Cost Average Buy and Hodl Cryptocurrency Like A Boss

Mining Boom in A Small Town

Wenatchee is home to a dozen of the largest bitcoin miners, becoming something of an epicentre. It appears a steady stream of investors are discovering the town as an optimum place to mine. Steve Wright, the head of the local power utility, says that another 75 have inquired about coming to the town:

Weve come from just a few people out there who have been knocking on the door to all of a sudden to people who are banging on the door pretty loudly.

Bitcoin mining is known to be energy-consuming. But miners here appear not to have this problem. Power is extremely cheap for the town only 2 to 3 cents per kilowatt hour.

An early miner in the town, Malachi Salcido, owns three data centers in the area capable of generating 5 to 7 BTC per day. Salcido uses 7.5 megawatts of power and wants to produce 50 BTC per day by July, which would require a whopping 42 megawatts of power. The town of Wenatchee is key in his plans.

Abundant Power to Offer

21:38

The Zero Equation (The Zero Enigma III (and finale)) "IndyWatch Feed Survival"

Hi, everyone ...

My planned next project is The Zero Equation, a direct sequel (and conclusion) to The Zero Blessing and The Zero Curse. It will probably make absolutely no sense if you didn't read the previous book, but I will forward a free copy to anyone who wants to beta this book.

As always, comments, spelling corrections, etc are warmly welcomed.

As this is primarily meant for younger readers, please could you also keep an eye out for things that might not be appropriate for...

The Zero Equation (The Zero Enigma III (and finale))

21:14

Nearly 2,000 people evacuated from Kadovar island off the northern coast of Papua New Guinea after dormant volcano exploded on Friday "IndyWatch Feed Uncanny"

Photo therussophile.org
 A dormant volcano which is thought never to have erupted before begun erupting on January the 5th on the island of Kadovar off the northern coast of Papua New Guinea has now resulted in the evacuation of nearly 2,000 people to the wonderful sounding island of Blup Blup.
According to Reuters, the volcano exploded on Friday, blasting out glowing red rocks and sulphur dioxide, the Rabaul Volcanological Observatory said in a bulletin.
The PNG government then decided to evacuate Blup Blup as well because of issues with supplying people on the island along with the danger from the eruption.
The evacuees are being moved to the mainland
In the latest bulletin issued on Sunday, the Observatory said a dome of lava on Kadover was visible in the sea at the base of thick white steam clouds that are rising to 600 meters (1,969 feet) above sea level.
January has been a remarkable start for volcanic activity in 2018 with many experts claiming this year will be a record year for quakes and eruptionsSo far so good.
Five volcanoes around the world have erupted or shown activity in the last 24 hours.
The Mayon volcano in the Philippines, Balis Mount Agung, the Stromboli volcano Eolian Islands in Italy and the Tenorio volcano Costa Rica and the 7th in just over a week when we add The Klyuchevskoy Volcano in the Kamchatka Region and the above volcano eruption on Kadovar Island Papua New Guinea.

Source link

21:01

Leica Sweden confirms the new Summicron-SL 50/2 ASPH for 2018 "IndyWatch Feed Photography"

Leica Sweden confirmed the launch of a new Summicron-SL 50/2 ASPH for 2018. via Nokishita

The post Leica Sweden confirms the new Summicron-SL 50/2 ASPH for 2018 appeared first on mirrorlessrumors.

21:00

Kate Winslet weeps at scratchcard win "IndyWatch Feed Satire"

There were tearful scenes in North London yesterday as Kate Winslet reacted with stunned humility and was then overcome with emotion at her surprise win of 10 on a National Lottery scratch-card.

The card had been bought for her by her husband, director Sam Mendes, as a little domestic joke and at a dinner party in Hampstead, various showbiz guests were invited to scratch off the silver coating on their cards to see if any of them had won. When Sam announced that the winner of the maximum ten pound prize was Kate Winslet, his wife burst into tears as she stepped up to accept the cash.

There are so many great actors who deserve this more than me, wept Kate to the assembled guests. Really memorable actresses like Thingy, you know, whatserface. I would like to thank the National Lottery, Mr Patel who sold Sam the card, my friends and family for all the support they gave me on the incredible journey, and oh, God theres bound to be someone Ive forgotten.

Culture Minister Andy Burnham held up Winslets scratchcard win as a triumph for the United Kingdom. Britain is leading the field this year, with more scratchcard wins than the Americans and Europeans. It is something of which we can all be very proud.

Earlier in the month Kate was overcome with emotion when she got the little plastic toy with her portion of breakfast cereal and last week was tearful to discover that she was the millionth visitor to a website and had won a mystery prize. I could never have won this without the other 999,999 visitors sobbed Ms Winslet, who tomorrow flies to Nigeria to collect it with the cash payment that is apparently needed to access her latest award.

20:24

Kp Message 1-13-18 Getting the Whole Picture "IndyWatch Feed Spiritual"

This is not going to be about presenting any details and data about all the things that are being revealed, unveiled, apocalypsed, about and all around a) this planet, b) this galaxy, c) this Cosmos, d) the situation in the United States, e) Donald J. Trump, f) the Clinton Foundation, etc., etc., etc., etc. However, I am sharing what I basically know and get about all of it.

Many people see only a small part of the whole picture. I know, because I sit near a few of them at the coffee shop, and I hear some of their conversations. And all that is okay, and all their views really have no effect on mine.

I know many people are anti-Trump. Absolutely anti-Trump, and I know that nothing I would say is going to change that. They have likely paid attention to the EXTREMELY controlled and limited MSM media, and/or their so-called friends and coworkers who also have likely paid attention to the EXTREMELY controlled and limited MSM media, and/or their so-called friends and coworkers and on and on it goes.

However, there is a much larger process going on. There is a massive cleansing of the planet going on at this time, which has been unveiled by numerous folks like David Wilcock, Corey Goode, and of course all of the internet...

20:15

Batwing Sweater Top FREE Pattern Cosy Outfit For Winter "IndyWatch Feed Craft"

batwing sweater topThe Batwing Sweater Top Pattern comes in sizes S to 3XL and can be made using a serger only.  It is a super easy outfit to sew and even easier to wear.  My preference would be stockings and high boots if worn as a mini dress.  Leggings and fur slipper boots Continue reading

19:47

Daily Verse "IndyWatch Feed Spiritual"

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and cometh down from the Father of lights, with whom is no variableness, neither shadow of turning. James 1:17 (KJV)

19:47

Dunkirk, film by Christopher Nolan "IndyWatch Feed Survival"

Amazing film! Absolutely amazing! So much thought went into all the details. I know many don't like it due to lack of character development, storyline or dialogue but...dammit you are suppose to know a bit of history and if you do then the film immediately works for you, transports you, and is easy to understand and follow...

I saw so many small details that most Hollywood directors/producers miss being more concern with glamor and glitter. One small detail struck me immediately: the size...

Dunkirk, film by Christopher Nolan

19:40

Christensen Duped Into Protein Shake Pyramid Scheme By Handsome Mate From School Days "IndyWatch Feed Satire"

CLANCY OVERELL | Editor | CONTACT As Parliamentarians make their way back to Canberra after a lengthy Christmas break, it has been today reported that a certain North Queensland politician has been looking to encourage his colleagues to join him on an exciting journey that helps people align their work/life balance while also reaching their health goals! It is []

The post Christensen Duped Into Protein Shake Pyramid Scheme By Handsome Mate From School Days appeared first on The Betoota Advocate.

19:37

People Across Hawaii Get a Govt Alert for an Inbound Imminent Missile Attack "IndyWatch Feed Uncanny"

Webp.net-resizeimage.jpg

This is troubling. This happened this morning (Sat). How much you wanna bet they did it to see how people would react? Also perhaps to condition people not to beleive it when the real thing happens.

Good Morning America, January 13, 2018

John Aaron and his wife woke up on their honeymoon in Hawaii this morning to a startling alert: A ballistic missile attack was imminent.

The emergency alert was blasted over the hotels public address system and sent to peoples mobile phones across Hawaii just after 8 a.m. local time. The message that appeared on phones read in all caps, Ballistic missile threat inbound to Hawaii. Seek immediate shelter. This is not a drill.

19:10

The 15 Most Common Anti-Vegan Arguments "IndyWatch Feed Spiritual"

BY SOFO ARCHON

anti-vegan

If you love animals, why do you kill them?

Thats a question most people dont seem to ever contemplate on.

Now, you might argue that you dont kill the animals yourself, but the reality is that if youre eating them, youre indirectly contributing to their death. In other words, to kill them with your own hands or to let someone else kill them for you is in essence one and the same thing.

I admit, I used to be like you. I would eat animals and their byproducts for almost every single day of my life, without really caring about how my eating habits affected other sentient beings. However, at some point I realized how much suffering was inflicted upon animals because of my dietary choices.

Having read some books on nutrition, I was aware that scientific evidence clearly shows humans can be healthy on a plant-based diet. So I thought: If I dont need to feed on animals, why do I keep on eating them and hence unnecessarily cause suffering and death to hundreds of sentient beings every year?

Soon afterwards, I decided to adopt a vegetarian diet. That is, I ditched meat and fish from my diet, but Id still eat dairy, eggs, and honey on a regular basis.

I was seventeen at the time, and the reaction from my friends and family for my decision wasnt what youd call encouraging. They actually thought I acted foolishly and that I would ruin my health if I didnt change my mind and start eating animals again.

From where are you going to get your protein? Certainly not from plants!

How about omega 3s? Fish is essential for a healthy diet!

These and other objections were put forward by them to convince me to go back to eating an omnivorous diet. But I didnt care. I was feeling healthy, and knew in my heart that I was doing the right thing.

Little did I know that vegetarianism does shit for the animals.

Fast forward nine years. I was doing some research on factory farming, during which I came across some videos showing footage of the horrors that take place in the dairy and egg industries. What I saw left me speechless. To my surprise, I found out that th...

19:01

Bernard Tomic Announces New Coaching Clinic "IndyWatch Feed Satire"

tomic coaching clinic

Has your child got a talent for tennis? Want to make sure they do everything they can to reach 50-60% of their potential? Sign them up for the Bernard Tomic Coaching Clinic today!

This first appeared in The Shovel Annual buy your copy. 

19:00

Bitcoin Gold Price Weekly Analysis BTG/USD Rockets Above $300 "IndyWatch Feed Crypto"

Key Points

• Bitcoin gold price after trading in a range for a long time broke the $300 level against the US Dollar.
  • There was a break above a major horizontal resistance at $290 on the 4-hours chart of BTG/USD (data feed from Bitfinex).
  • The pair traded as high as $368 and is currently correcting lower towards the $320 level.

Bitcoin gold price has moved sharply above $300 against the US Dollar. BTG/USD is now in the bullish zone above $320 and is poised for more gains.

Bitcoin Gold Price Trend

There was a decent support base formed around $200 in bitcoin gold price against the US Dollar. The price traded in a range for a long time above the $200 level and it later started an upside move. It gained momentum and was able to move above the $250 and $260 resistance levels. The upside move was strong and the price succeeded in moving above the $300 level.

More importantly, there was a break above a major horizontal resistance at $290 on the 4-hours chart of BTG/USD. The pair traded above the $350 level and closed above the 100 simple moving average (4-hour). It traded as high as $368 and is currently correcting lower. An initial support on the downside is around the 23.6% Fib retracement level of the last wave from the $198 low to $368 high at $328. However, the most important support is around the $290 and $300 levels. The 38.2% Fib retracement level of the last wave from the $198 low to $368 high is also at $303 to act as a support.

Bitcoin Gold Price Weekly Analysis BTG USD

Therefore, the $300 level is now a major support and buy zone in the near term.

Looking at the technical indicators:

Hourly MACD The MACD for BTG/USD is strongly placed in the bullish zone.

Hourly RSI (Relative Strength Index) The RSI for BTG/USD is gaining momentum above the 65 level.

Major Support Level $300

Major Resistance Level $350

Charts courtesy ...

18:58

Six Months Later Bitcoin Cash Support Continues to Grow "IndyWatch Feed Crypto"

Six Months Later Bitcoin Cash Support Continues to Grow

Over the past few weeks, theres a lot going on within the bitcoin cash (BCH) ecosystem. Just recently businesses and service providers have been working towards changing their infrastructure to the new BCH address format. Additionally, the bitcoin cash environment got more support from organizations like the Bitclub Network and the merchant Kimchi Socks.

Also read: Japans DMM Bitcoin Exchange Opens for Business With 7 Cryptocurrencies

The Bitcoin Cash Ecosystem Shows Enormous Growth In Just Six Months

The bitcoin cash blockchain is trucking along after close to six months since it forked from the bitcoin core blockchain. At the moment, the BCH markets are holding strong after most cryptocurrencies fell in value alongside bitcoin core markets. Currently, the price per BCH is around $2,750 and global markets are trading roughly $1.1Bn worth of 24-hour volume. Bitcoin cash has the sixth highest trade volume today, and the most traded currency with BCH is bitcoin...

18:50

Pressure 1.2, Installation by David Mesguich x user79 in Nantes, France "IndyWatch Feed Arts"

Through this experimental installation supported by Backside gallery, David Mesguich wanted to confront his past practice of vandal to his work as a contemporary artist while questioning the concept of control of beings and spaces.

After two weeks of construction, interspersed with riots that he documented in Nantes, one morning, he abandoned a sculpture of 4m high in the enclosure of a train yard in which he returned on the same evening to paint user on a freight car parked facing the sculpture.

The next day early, the train leaves, putting an end to this ephemeral mise en abime whereas the carved woman remained to watch her hand pass through a fence until a storm destroy it some days later.

18:42

#QANON Updates for January 14, 2018 "IndyWatch Feed Uncanny"

The following are updates from QANON, with an analysis by .  Below is the 5 part series, captured from twitter.

Part 1: Jan 13/14 returns, hitting all the major topics we've been discussing here this week, and particularly Assange and Hawaii. Seems to confirm Assange is about to go "checkmate" on global and Hawaii was no fat finger error!

18:32

Zaluuokhin by Fin DAC in Adelaide "IndyWatch Feed Arts"

After his recent trip to New Zealand, Fin DAC made the short hop across the water to Australia where he hopes to make a few stops and paint a number of murals.

The first of those stops is a return to the location of one of his most famous works. His Shinka piece  painted in Adelaide in Jan 2016 was subsequently featured on an Aus Post Street Art Stamp collection so you could say he has a lot to live up to this time around.

Zaluuokhin is the result of 3 days work and is another gem to add to his Hidden Beauty series of works.

As has been a pattern with quite a few of his more recent works, Fin once again has tried to incorporate actual wall/building features into the work. Check the night time photo where those ornaments, hanging from the Models head, light up.

As always with these pieces, the artist hasnt divulged the exact location but in his own words Its somewhere in the CBD.

18:12

Lindsey Graham, Who Called Trump Racist For Shithole Comment, Called Mexico Hellhole In 2013 "IndyWatch Feed Uncanny"

Senator Lindsey Graham, who called President Trump a racist after he allegedly called African countries a shithole, made a sneering comment about Mexico referring to Central American countries as hellholes.

Hypocrite Graham, in 2013, said during a Senate panel discussion that people who migrate to America from Mexico and other countries in Central America are doing so because their countries are hellholes.

Graham said at the time:

The people coming across the southern border live in hellholes. They dont like that. They want to come here. Our problem is we cant have everybody in the world who lives in a hellhole come to America

There are 11 million people coming through the southern border cause they come from countries where they cant find work, and life is miserable. So it seems to me that if you can control who gets a job youve gone a long way in controlling illegal immigration. Because as long as the jobs are available in America you cant build a fence high enough to stop people.

Breitbart.com reports: Then-Senator Jeff Sessions (R-AL) a long proponent of immigration policy that serves the interests of the American people corrected Graham, saying, Its not a hellhole, it has great things going on in Mexico, were proud of the people in Mexico.

Graham responded to Sessions, saying, Youre right. I wasnt slandering Mexico, I was just talking about all the places people want to leave, for whatever reason.

On Thursday, a leaked discussion at the White House on immigration alleged Trump asked Senators why the U.S. was not p...

18:03

Day For It: Man Takes To Social Media To Say The Weather Conducive To Drinking Alcohol "IndyWatch Feed Satire"

DEIDRE DOBSON | Travel | Contact A resident of the leafy, exclusive enclave of Betoota Grove has confirmed to his 700 Instagram followers that today is definitely a day for it. Will St Germaine (26), a French Quarter real estate agent, has amassed a strong following on the app thanks to his constant confirmations of whether []

The post Day For It: Man Takes To Social Media To Say The Weather Conducive To Drinking Alcohol appeared first on The Betoota Advocate.

17:55

Giza Pyramid Mystery Chamber May Hold Pharaohs Meteorite Throne "IndyWatch Feed Spiritual"

A huge void discovered inside the Great Pyramid of Giza in Egypt late last year may hold an iron throne carved from meteorites, according to new analysis of ancient religious texts.

Learn More:
https://www.rt.com/news/415823-giza-pyramid-meteorite-throne/

Your Support of Independent Media Is Appreciated:
Bitcoin Address- 1KbDZijL3jVJGyea3zhanUwPbnCE9op2mk

Lite Coin LMpmVuR5vHVYdrgMsauPskGQS5v9YCpuxm

https://www.paypal.me/dahboo7

https://www.patreon.com/dahboo7

Get Free Crypto Coins Daily, No strings Attached!
https://qoinpro.com/8620aa802b989cb4fbd962c0aecf284c

Get Free Bitcoin Cash Every 24 Hours!
http://blocksize.party/

Official Gear- https://teespring.com/stores/dahboo7

www.undergroundworldnews.com

https://www.minds.com/DAHBOO7

My Other Youtube Channel- https://www.youtube.com/Dahboo777

https://vid.me/DAHBOO7

https://www.facebook.com/TheUndergroundWorldNews

https://www.instagram.com/dahboo7/

17:52

Dark Cabal Launches Nuclear Missile At Hawaii Alliance Stops Attack "IndyWatch Feed Uncanny"

Who pushed the button? Anger in Hawaii over Civil Defense bungle that told terrified islanders a MISSILE was rocketing towards them causing thousands to flee to bomb shelters and pray Continue Reading

Het bericht Dark Cabal Launches Nuclear Missile At Hawaii Alliance Stops Attack verscheen eerst op Take care 4.

17:51

Whats Your Favorite Knot/Hitch? "IndyWatch Feed Survival"

Theres something really cool about using a hitch or knot. Pulling it off with an audience can increase the pressure but also the satisfaction. Heres my top three.
(3) Bowline. Awesome knot with tons of uses.
(2) Timber Hitch. Another useful knot for tying things off where a Clove Hitch might be difficult based on diameter or ?
#1 is the Munter Hitch. Wicked tension is possible and released with ease.
Ill post a memorable Timber Hitch story a bit later. :D

17:50

US Treasury Secretary Addresses Anonymity, Sanctions And Digital Currencies "IndyWatch Feed Crypto"

The US Secretary of the Treasury, Steven Mnuchin, made a number of statements regarding the international use of digital currencies at a meeting of the Economic Club of Washington on Friday. #NEWS

17:45

3 Web Giants That Could Be Decentralized on a Blockchain "IndyWatch Feed Crypto"

3 Web Giants That Could Be Decentralized on a Blockchain by Brady Dale  Coin Desk TDC Note This could possibly be a great use of the blockchain. Disrupting these giant tech companies and stripping their monopolies would be huge...

The post 3 Web Giants That Could Be Decentralized on a Blockchain appeared first on The Daily Coin.

17:30

Bitcoin Price Weekly Analysis BTC/USD To Recover above $15,000 "IndyWatch Feed Crypto"

Key Points

• Bitcoin price traded lower this past week and tested the $12,600 support against the US Dollar.
  • There was a break above a major bearish trend line with resistance at $13,800 on the 4-hours chart of BTC/USD (data feed from SimpleFX).
  • The price has to break the $14,500 level and the 100 simple moving average to gain upside momentum.

Bitcoin price is stable above the $12,600 against the US Dollar. BTC/USD could soon gain momentum above $14,500 to move past $15,000 in the near term.

Bitcoin Price Upside Move

This past week was slightly bearish for bitcoin price as it moved below the $14,000 level against the US Dollar. The price traded lower and moved towards the $12,200 level. A low was formed at $12,670 from where the price started an upside move. It traded above the $13,000 level and the 23.6% Fib retracement level of the last decline from the $17,112 high to $12,670 low.

During the upside, there was a break above a major bearish trend line with resistance at $13,800 on the 4-hours chart of BTC/USD. The pair managed to move above the $13,900 level. However, the upside move was protected by the $14,000 level and the 100 simple moving average. Moreover, the 38.2% Fib retracement level of the last decline from the $17,112 high to $12,670 low also acted as a resistance. It seems like the price has to move above the $14,500 level and the 100 SMA to gain upside momentum.

Bitcoin Price Weekly Analysis BTC USD

Once there is a break above the $14,500 level, there are chances of it breaking the $15,000 level in the near term. The overall bias is stable above the $12,500 level with an initial support on the downside at $13,200.

4-hours MACD The MACD is showing a few positive signs of a trend change.

4-hours RSI (Relative Strength Index) The RSI is struggling to move above the 50 level.

Major Support Level $12,500

Major Resistance Level $14,500...

17:26

6 Things That Will Happen to Your Body if You Drink Warm Water Every Morning "IndyWatch Feed Uncanny"

We have all heard the advice at one time or another that we should be drinking at least 8 glasses of water every day in order to promote both physical and mental health. This simple rule is further enforced by our ability to purchase smart water bottles and download drinking water trackers to our smartphones.

While Americans everywhere are doing their best to achieve their water drinking targets, experts say that we are missing a huge opportunity to use water to improve our health. Rather than focusing off of our water drinking on lemon water and ice-cold water, as many of us do, they recommend we start each morning with a warm drink of water for some great health benefits!

Source: Leap Organic Smoothies

Here are 6 things you will experience if you drink warm water every morning:

#1 Improve Weight Loss

If youre on a diet, you should be adding a glass of warm water to your diet plan each day! By increasing your body temperature you can increase your metabolic rate, which will help you to burn more calories throughout the course of your day. Also, adding lemon to your water will help to break down body fat and control food craving.

#2 Encourage Better Bowel Movement

If you struggle with indigestion or poor bowel movement, drinking a single glass of warm water every morning may be the key to your relief. Doing so will activate your colon and assist the bowels in moving more effectively, optimising your bodys ability to process and absorb food throughout the day.

17:19

11 Unique Personality Types That Are Going to Change The World "IndyWatch Feed Uncanny"

Have you ever noticed that there are some very distinct things about the different personalities within different people? The people who are going to make a difference in this world truly stand out above the rest.

The people who make up those that will make a difference in this world seem to fit into about 11 different personality types. While you most likely have never heard them described as you will below, I believe we can all agree that these descriptions are more than accurate. All of these different types of people are tied together in ways I cannot find the words to explain.

While no one person will fit into all of these types there are many people who fall into these categories. These people are the crystal children and the lightworkers of the planet. Which personality type best represents you?

11 Personality Types That Are Going to Change The World:

1. The Developer

This person is full of wonderful ideas of things to do in the world. This person creates the basis for most of what happens in life, and is able to bring about the beginning of life-changing movements. They are far more mentally strong than most people give them credit for.

2. The Provider

The provider is the person who helps others with making changes to their lives. This person works as a guide for those who need one. The provider does just that, he or she provides. They are persistent and dependable. We all need someone like this in our lives.

3. The Protector

This person is there to protect those who need protection. He or she goes to great lengths to make sure the world is working as it should. They are always looking out for the underdog and standing up for what they believe in. From birth, these people were affected by negative things on a much deeper level than most.

4. The Adviser

This is the person we all go to for advice; he or she is there when we need them. They listen to our problems and give us the best possible advice they can. They are able to adapt to change and can bring out the best in all of us. These people are often the oldest souls.

5. The Nurturer

This person is able to bring about a sense of peace like nothing else. They are able to help bring us all together. These people are full of compassion and protect the people who matter most in their lives. They love to help others and are always bringing a lot of support and comfort to the people who need it.

6. The Strong-Willed

This person is going to do exactly what he or she set out to do. They are not going to let go of thin...

17:02

1-13-18 Hawaii accidentally sends out missile threat alert (accidentally yeah, right) (and an Alex Jones and a Roy Potter VIDEO) "IndyWatch Feed Spiritual"

Theres data in these pieces that some may find illuminating. I did. I somewhere heard about this accidental event. Now this is my own sense, but there is absolutely no way this was accidental (see the first few minutes of the Alex Jones video (and enjoy the fire in the background!). Something is going on with this. Heres one article about the event. Read if you wish.

There is an attempt by the so-called deep state (no caps, please) to do anything to bring down those who are diligently working for the freedom of this planet (in particular, the United States). And as David Wilcock and Corey Goode and Alex Jones and many others are pointing out, this is occurring on many levels, in many arenas. The so-called deep state (no caps, please) is on its very last legs. This so-called emergency is very likely another one of those attempts. A...

17:00

Welcome Back To Craft Schooling Sunday! "IndyWatch Feed Craft"

Welcome back to Craft Schooling Sunday, thanks for joining me here! I hope everyone had a great holiday season, and are now ready to charge ahead in the new year with lots of plans for carrying out all those creative...

17:00

Comic for 2018.01.14 "IndyWatch Feed Comics"

New Cyanide and Happiness Comic

Classic Sauerkraut Recipe With Spices "IndyWatch Feed Health"

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}

Recipe by Pete Evans

Improve Your Health by Avoiding Pesticides "IndyWatch Feed Health"

30 Tips in 30 Days Designed to Help You Take Control of Your Health

This article is part of the 30 Day Resolution Guide series. Each day a new tip will be added designed to help you take control of your health. For a complete list of the tips click HERE

By Dr. Mercola

Monsanto has become a global powerhouse capable of twisting entire governments according to its will. As a result, the company has saturated the global environment with its toxic chemicals, largely through questionable if not outright immoral and illegal means. Carey Gillam, an investigative journalist, dives deep into the backstory of Monsanto and the catastrophic consequences of their influence on the global culture in her book, Whitewash: The Story of a Weed Killer, Cancer, and the Corruption of Science."

"I've been a journalist my whole adult life, more than 25 years, Gillam says. Most of her career was spent as a reporter with Reuters, a highly respected global news organization. In the 1990s, she was assigned to move to Kansas and  tasked with reporting on issues concerning food and food production.

"I came to Kansas City and immediately started digging in and trying to learn everything about Monsanto, which had then just introduced genetically engineered (GE) crops," she says. "I thought genetic engineering sounded cool I used Roundup; it worked great I came with no preconceived biases.

As a reporter, you really learn to set aside any bias because it's not fair and it's not the way that you accurately learn about and report information. The book is really the culmination of 20 years of being heavily involved in this world and spending a lot of time with Monsanto, and with Dow, DuPont and farmers.

Glyphosate Roundup is sort of the vehicle for my book. Monsanto and the story of how they pushed this weed killer to become the most widely used in the world [was] strategically by design The point I hope this book makes is that glyphosate and Monsanto are really the poster children for a much larger problem a corporate push for pesticide dependence "

Glyphosate The Most Widely Used Pesticide on Earth

Glyphosate is registered in 130 countries and its use has gone up expon...

16:52

Treating bitcoin as an investment "IndyWatch Feed Crypto"

When bitcoin first emerged, it did so as a digital currency. Supporters of the new venture were convinced that it would supplant fiat currency and become the new normal, used in day-to-day transactions and as a storage of wealth simultaneously. Even now, bitcoin is commonly defined as a digital currency, and there are opportunities for

16:43

5 Things you Need to Know About the Truth "IndyWatch Feed Spiritual"

This post 5 Things you Need to Know About the Truth was created by Nikki Sapp for Fractal Enlightenment. You should consider visiting Fractal Enlightenment - ~ We Are All One for more awesome posts.

If you have found your truth within yourself, there is nothing more in this whole existence to find. ~ Rajneesh ...

The post 5 Things you Need to Know About the Truth appeared first on Fractal Enlightenment.

16:42

84th Holistic Doctor Found Dead, Murdered in Home, Police Asking For Help "IndyWatch Feed Health"

Recap of 84 doctor deaths can be found here. Warning: Its a long read and more of a book. Several neighbors and former patients of Dr. Clive Bridgham, of East Providence, Rhode Island,  who police say was murdered, described him as a competent and caring chiropractor who treated them with respect. Police Chief Christopher Parella

16:28

Ethereum Price Weekly Analysis ETH/USD Breaks $1400 "IndyWatch Feed Crypto"

Key Highlights

• ETH price extended its gains and was able to move above $1400 against the US Dollar.
  • There was a break above a major descending channel with resistance at $1230 on the 4-hours chart of ETH/USD (data feed via SimpleFX).
  • The pair might continue to extend its gains above the $1400 level in the near term.

Ethereum price is in a major uptrend against the US Dollar and Bitcoin. ETH/USD broke the $1400 level and it is likely to extend gains going forward.

Ethereum Price Rise

This past was overall positive for ETH price as it remained supported above $1200 for more gains against the US Dollar. There was a dip towards the $1079 level where buyers appeared and protected losses. Later, a new upside wave was initiated and the price was able to move back above the $1200 and $1250 levels. The rise in ETH was excellent as it managed to move above the $1400 level and traded to a new all-time high at $1412.82.

During the upside move, there was a break above a major descending channel with resistance at $1230 on the 4-hours chart of ETH/USD. At the moment, the price is correcting lower and is trading below the $1400 level. An initial support on the downside is around the 23.65% Fib retracement level of the last wave from the $1079 low to $1412 high. It seems like the price is placed nicely in the bullish zone above $1300 and it is very likely to move back above $1400 for more gains.

Ethereum Price Weekly Analysis ETH USD

On the downside, the most important support is around the 50% Fib retracement level of the last wave from the $1079 low to $1412 high at $1245. The same $1245 level acted as a resistance level and it may act as a buy zone in the near term.

4-hours MACD The MACD is nicely moving in the bullish zone.

4-hours RSI The RSI is currently near the 65 level with bullish signs.

Major Support Level $1245

Major Resistance Level $1400

Charts courtesy ...

16:05

Electromagnetic Pulse & The Secret Zuma Satellite "IndyWatch Feed Spiritual"

by Nikki Colombo, Editor ContactOnlineMagazine Guest writer, In5D.com OK HEADS UP ..GAME ON!!! I think this EMP they are talking about in the following article is what I felt about a month ago when I felt all the earths energy was gone, this lasted for about 30 mins , it was a definite change in frequency , []

The post Electromagnetic Pulse & The Secret Zuma Satellite appeared first on In5D Esoteric, Metaphysical, and Spiritual Database.

16:00

You CAN Change Your Past Using Your Built-In Time Machine "IndyWatch Feed Spiritual"

by Jetson White, Guest writer, In5D.com An unwanted memory is a memory that is holding a negative charge. Clearing an unwanted memory then, is a matter of de-charging it.  A negatively-charged memory holds an imprint of the original event as filtered through the perceptions you held at that time. So if your perceptions have shifted []

The post You CAN Change Your Past Using Your Built-In Time Machine appeared first on In5D Esoteric, Metaphysical, and Spiritual Database.

16:00

Bitcoin and United States Dollar "IndyWatch Feed Crypto"

0.00010 BTC = 1.37 USD
1.00 USD = 0.00007 BTC
Converter

15:51

Another Stagnant Company Reaps the Blockchain Benefits "IndyWatch Feed Crypto"

Another Stagnant Company Reaps the 'Blockchain Benefits'

This week another company reaped the benefits of adding blockchain technology to the firms business model. The publicly listed company, Ameri Holdings (AMRH), revealed on January 10 that it was going to utilize the emerging tech within its operations. The company got a swift market valuation boost from the announcement. According to reports Ameri Holdings was previously considered unprofitable, and its cash reserves had been dwindling.

Also Read: Peak Blockchain Hype? Firm With No Revenues and No Product Is Worth $1.2 Billion

A Stagnant Cloud Company Goes Blockchain and Its Public Shares Soar

Another Stagnant Company Reaps the 'Blockchain Benefits'

Over the past few weeks, weve reported on a few companies using the blockchain hype to their advantage. For instance, the Long Island Iced Tea Corp. changed its name to ...

15:38

Bitcoin Cash Price Weekly Analysis BCH/USD Preparing for Break "IndyWatch Feed Crypto"

Key Points

• Bitcoin cash price is mostly trading in a range above the $2350 support against the US Dollar.
  • There is a major contracting triangle forming with resistance at $2800 on the 4-hours chart of BCH/USD (data feed from Kraken).
  • The pair has to move either above $2800 or break the $2350 support for the next move.

Bitcoin cash price is preparing for the next break above $2800 against the US Dollar. BCH/USD has a good support on the downside at $2350.

Bitcoin Cash Price Support

There were mostly range moves in bitcoin cash price this past week above the $2350 support against the US Dollar. The price dipped on a few occasions and tested the $2300 and $2200 support levels. However, the downside move was well supported with pivot as $2350. On the upside, the price struggled to break the $2700 and $2800 resistance levels.

The last dip was strong as the price moved below the $2200 level and traded as low as $1999. Later, the price recovered sharply and moved back above the $2400 level. The upside move was decent and the price was able to close above $2500 and the 100 simple moving average (4-hours). Moreover, it is now above the 50% Fib retracement level of the last decline from the $2948 high to $1999 low. It seems like there is a major contracting triangle forming with resistance at $2800 on the 4-hours chart of BCH/USD.

Bitcoin Cash Price Weekly Analysis BCH USD

The pair may continue to trade in a range above $2350. However, it needs to break either the $2800 resistance or break $2350 for the next move. Above $2800, the price could accelerate above the $3000 level in the near term.

4-hours MACD The MACD for BCH/USD is slightly placed in the bullish zone.

4-hours RSI (Relative Strength Index) The RSI for BTC/USD is still above the 50 level.

Major Support Level $2350

Major Resistance Level $2800

Charts...

15:38

Generator question "IndyWatch Feed Survival"

i might be able to pick up a portable generator pretty cheap. Here's the info and the question.
It's an 8000 running watt , 13,500 starting watt generator. 15 horsepower. With a 220 volt 30 amp outlet.
Can the outlet be changed to a 50 amp, 50 amp breaker. I'd like to use it to run a Lincoln 225 amp buzz box welder. Would this work ?

15:28

8 Things That Prove You Are Maturing, Not Just Aging "IndyWatch Feed Uncanny"

The older I grow, the more I distrust the familiar doctrine that age brings wisdom.
H.L. Mencken

For some reason, a lot of people assume that old age brings wisdom but that is not true. You can be old and immature or young and wise, because your age does not define you. We are all learning and we all learn at our own pace. If you notice the following things in yourself you are doing more than just aging, you are truly maturing.

8 Things That Prove You Are Maturing Rather than Merely Aging:

1. You are more patient than you have ever been.

Patience is something not very many people seem to have these days. You know that nothing in life comes quickly. You do not get ahead of yourself and know that slowing down from time to time is important.

2. You are no longer hiding from change.

Change is something we cannot stop. It is inevitable, to say the least. You know this and are as open as you can be to change.

3. You do not expect too much from others anymore.

You know now that expecting too much from those around you. You know that sometimes you have to just get things done on your own and you are fine with that. You know that everyone is dealing with their own things in life.

4. You love yourself.

Self-love is one of the hardest things in life to accomplish. You are able to accept yourself for who you are. No one can bring you down.

5. You listen to others more.

You are able to listen to those around you when they need you to. Before you just let things go in one ear and out the other, but now you are much better at paying attention. Not everyone is able to properly develop this skill.

6. You know that we never stop learning.

We never stop learning in life and a lot of people lose track of this. They believe that because they are now older they know everything but that is not the case. Even on our deathbeds, there is still much for us to learn.

7. You help others as best you can within reason.

You are always there for those you consider family. You give freely and never expect anything in return. With that being said, you are not one to be taken advantage of.

8. You know happiness comes from within....

15:24

Christmas Decorations Still Hanging Passive-Aggressively In Sharehouse "IndyWatch Feed Satire"

LOUIS BURKE | Culture | CONTACT While pitiful to begin with, the Christmas decorations hanging in a French Quarter share house are a constant reminder to all five housemates that none of them can ever be assed to invest their own time into improving their living conditions. Well into January, it is becoming clear all housemates are aware []

The post Christmas Decorations Still Hanging Passive-Aggressively In Sharehouse appeared first on The Betoota Advocate.

15:24

Vision of the Future via fifty8magazine.com "IndyWatch Feed Uncanny"

https://www.fifty8magazine.com

Our struggles will be greatly rewarded with levels of consciousness beyond anything ever witnessed in the history of the universe.  

Consciousness contains the ideas, the thoughts, and the building blocks behind every reality.

Sentience, on the other hand, is the creative force that animates reality and experiences all possible emotions and sensations within them.

Consciousness creates reality, sentience experiences reality.

Together, consciousness and sentience create the totality of Creation.

Did you know that every single fantasy you ever had will be satisfied in some place and time?

15:23

RV/INTELLIGENCE ALERT January 13, 2018 "IndyWatch Feed Uncanny"

Yesterday, Jan. 12, an anomaly was detected off the coast of Hawaii which held off the RV release. Today, Jan. 13, the cabal attempted to nuke the Hawaiian islands and Continue Reading

Het bericht RV/INTELLIGENCE ALERT January 13, 2018 verscheen eerst op Take care 4.

15:20

Mum Impressed By Sons Hip New Sandshoes "IndyWatch Feed Satire"

LOUIS BURKE | Culture | CONTACT Always happy to pay his mother a visit, Ryan Carlile (34) wasnt expecting such a warm reaction from his mother, Lucile Carlile (58), in regards to his hip new sandshoes. Oooh, they look comfortable! Whats the writing on the side? Arent they flash! According to Ryan, his mother does not know []

The post Mum Impressed By Sons Hip New Sandshoes appeared first on The Betoota Advocate.

15:19

Chemtrails, HAARP & The Full Spectrum Dominance of Planet Earth - Elana Freeland "IndyWatch Feed Uncanny"

Global Chemtrail Summit

High Technology now makes it possible to monitor all of us and change the weather, monitor space junk in orbit for launching satellites and undreamed of control of our environment. A multimedia presentation. The following quote is from the writeup on her book.... Chemtrails Haarp & The Full Spectrum Dominance of Planet Earth

We are entering a Space Age, but not the kind President Kennedy originally envisioned. This Space Age is replacing resource wars and redefines planet earth as a "battlespace" in accordance with the military doctrine of "Full-Spectrum Dominance."

This book examines how chemtrails and ionospheric heaters like the High-frequency Active Auroral Research Project (HAARP) in Alaska service a full-spectrum dominance. This "Revolution in Military Affairs" needs an atmospheric medium to assure wireless access to the bodies and brains of anyone on Earthfrom heat-seeking missiles to a form of mind control.

How sinister are these technologies? Are we being prepared for a "global village" lockdown? The recent release of NSA records have reminded Americans that "eyes in the sky" are tracking us as supercomputers record the phone calls, e-mails, internet posts, and even the brain frequencies of millions.

Elana M. Freeland's startling book sifts through the confusion surrounding chemtrails-versus-contrails and how extreme weather is being "geo-engineered" to enrich disaster capitalists and intimidate nations.

A deconstruction of Bernard J. Eastlund's HAARP patent points to other covert agendas, such as a global Smart Grid infrastructure that enables access to every body and brain on Earth, a "Transhumanist" future that erases lines between human and machine, and Nanobiological hybrids armed with microprocessers that infest and harm human bodies.

https://youtu.be/YSgZPwArtpk

15:14

Alien Stone Found in Egypt Has Scientists Questioning Everything About Our Solar System "IndyWatch Feed Uncanny"

Hypatia stone

The latest research on an extraterrestrial stone discovered in Egypt has shown its mineral composition is unlike anything found in our solar system. Further, researchers say the formation of the stone predates the sun, forcing the scientific community to question traditionally held beliefs about how the solar system itself was created.

The Hypatia stone, named for Hypatia of Alexandria, the first prominent Western female astronomer and mathematician, was first discovered in 1996. By 2013, scientists had proven that the rock, which is broken into pebble fragments, was not from Earth. Two years later, it was established that Hypatia had not come to Earth from any known comet or meteorite.

Now, in a newly published study, a research team from the University of Johannesburg has revealed that even less is known about the mysterious rock than previously thought.

When Hypatia was first found to be extraterrestrial, it was a sensation, but these latest results are opening up even bigger questions about its origins, said Dr. Marco Andreoli, a research fellow at the School of Geosciences at the University of the Witwatersrand and a member of the study team.

That team, led by geochemistry professor Jan Kramers, describes the internal structure of the Hypatia stone as something like a fruitcake thats fallen off a shelf and landed in a pile of flour. The cake dough r...

15:14

The GoldFish Report No. 179- Country Roads w/ Winston Shrout: FRAUD BY OMISSION "IndyWatch Feed Uncanny"

Published on Jan 12, 2018

On The GoldFish Report No. 179 Winston walks us through an article titled The Law, The Money, and Your Choice by Lee Brobst (link below) which explains how the United States has Two Constitutions and how we were tricked into volunteering(out of necessity) to be capitalization for the the debts of our debt-slave masters. Yes, Winston is going to get you all riled up, but knowledge is power and the most important message from todays Report is that we can NOT create a new paradigm free of financial tyranny if we dont know how it happened in the first place. Winston cautions us that the only way to not to repeat History, is to know what that history was. Another fact packed report by Winston to awaken the masses and empower us into the new age as informed populace. As Always, a great thanks to Winston for bringing this technology to our attention. Links to the article Winston shares is in the description section below. For more information about Winstons Solutions in Commerce visit http://www.wssic.com. To receive notifications of our Reports you can subscribe to our YouTube Channel, follow us on Twitter at @ReportGoldfish, http://www.thegoldfishreport.wordpress.com you can also follow us and like us on our 24/7 research news page at http://www.facebook.com/thegoldfishreport and to help support these and other programs please visit http://www.thegoldfishreport.com to make a donation. Thank you for your support and Thank you for viewing.

15:11

Days after zone was reduced from a radius of 10km Bali's Mount Agung erupt's again on Thursday spewing ash 2.5km into the Indonesian sky "IndyWatch Feed Uncanny"

PHOTO nbcnews.com
Balis Mount Agung erupted again on Thursday, sending thick ash and smoke up to 2.5km into the sky, according to Indonesian authorities.
The danger zone around the volcano remains at a radius of 6km from the crater, according to Sutopo Purwo Nugroho, spokesman for Indonesias Disaster Mitigation Agency.
The zone was reduced from a radius of 10km last week.
Nugroho said the volcano still shows a high intensity of volcanic activity, despite the shrinkage of the danger zone.
More than 50,000 people from 12 villages included in the danger zone are still staying at 233 refugee shelters, he said.
Nugroho also said that the ash only affected several areas to the north and northeast of the volcano, and did not interfere with the operation of the islands I Gusti Ngurah Rai international airport.
People are going about their daily activities as usual and no one was panicked over the latest eruption.
The volcano has been spewing lava and ash since November, prompting the authorities to raise the status to the highest level, which remains in place.
The airport was once closed for three days, while another international airport in the neighbouring Island of Lombok was also temporary closed briefly.

Home

Source link

15:09

Dark Cabal Launches Nuclear Missile At Hawaii - Alliance Stops Attack - January 13, 2017 "IndyWatch Feed Uncanny"

Operation Disclosure
https://operationdisclosure.blogspot.com/

RV/INTELLIGENCE ALERT - January 13, 2018

Yesterday, Jan. 12, an anomaly was detected off the coast of Hawaii which held off the RV release.

Today, Jan. 13, the cabal attempted to nuke the Hawaiian islands and put the blame on North Korea.

(Sources have confirmed that the false alarm today in Hawaii was a cover story. The attack was real. The media had their "North Korea Attacks the Hawaiian Islands" story preemptively ready. The cabal panicked when the attack failed. A cover story was shortly made up and the attack was branded as a false alarm. The Emergency Broadcast System does not lie. Someone pressing the "wrong button" simply does not happen. This was another cabal attempt to derail the transition process by fabricating a war.)

Missile launches were detected in the Pacific Ocean off the coast of Hawaii.

The launches originated from the same anomaly detected yesterday, Jan. 12.

The missiles were immediately intercepted and destroyed.

The anomaly was revealed to be a nuclear stealth submarine.

15:09

Has Extraterrestrial Manipulation Ended making possible 1000 years of Human Freedom? "IndyWatch Feed Uncanny"

Has Extraterrestrial Manipulation Ended making possible 1000 years of Human Freedom?

A consortium of extraterrestrial races conducting long term genetic engineering of humanity has been told to end its historic interference according to Secret Space Program insider Corey Goode. As a result of this, and related galactic diplomacy developments, he says that humanity is about to embark on a thousand years of uninterrupted peaceful development as a fully autonomous member of the galactic community.

Goode has just released an extensive update with his latest experiences involving extraterrestrials, Inner Earth entities and secret space programs in a joint article written with New York Times best selling author David Wilcock.  While Goodes update may read like a science fiction space opera, his Cosmic Disclosure Gaia TV interview series with Wilcock has generated hundreds of thousands of views, and a devoted following convinced of the veracity of his claims.

In my own research of Goodes claims since March 2015, I have not found any evidence of fraud or deception. Instead there has been much circumstantial evidence supporting his claims which have been detailed in a number of articles, and more extensively in a 2015 book comprehensively examining his claims in light of such evidence along with corroborating witness testimony.

Continue Reading at..... http://exopolitics.org/has-extraterrestrial-manipulation-ended-making-possible-1000-years-of-human-freedom/

15:04

14 Hard Truths that Only Enlightened People Will Understand "IndyWatch Feed Uncanny"

Your greatest awakening comes, when you are aware about your infinite nature. Amit Ray, Meditation: Insights and Inspirations

The journey to spiritual enlightenment is one that has captivated people for thousands of years. A central building block in the religious beliefs and teachings of both Buddhism and Hinduism, spiritual enlightenment refers to an awakening, realization or increase in self-knowledge. It is the point in your spiritual journey where you no longer look at the world through the eyes of someone living here on Earth, but rather from a higher, spiritual plane. Regardless of which religion or spiritual set of beliefs you subscribe to, all seem to agree on three points: Spiritual enlightenment is permanent and cannot be lost once you have attained it, it involves shedding and transcending your personal ego and true spiritual enlightenment ends all forms of suffering.

Source: New Health Advisor

It is said that there are 5 different stages in the awakening process, each presenting us with a new level of understanding and knowledge about the world that we live in, and the reality of life. It is only upon reaching the 5th stage, or the stage of Understanding/Enlightenment that you are able to truly see the world as it is accepting that there is no good or bad, no black or white, no right or wrong, no permanence besides impermanence, and the only thing that really exists is the is. This is is all that ever was, all that ever will be, and all that ever can be and the is, is impossible to name.

Reaching this heightened state of acceptance and understanding of the world and the Universe will ultimately open your eyes to new truths, and a new way of viewing life.

Here are 14 hard truths that only the most enlightened people will understand:

#1 Take the time to honor both your disc...

14:15

FALSE ALARM: Missile Warning Panics Hawaiiand It Was a Mistake! (lol, IT WAS MEEEE!!!!hahahaha) "IndyWatch Feed Spiritual"

FALSE ALARM: Missile Warning Panics Hawaiiand It Was a Mistake!

SHARES80

If you're new here, you may want to subscribe to my RSS feed. Thanks for visiting!

Residents of Hawaii received an urgent message to their phones to seek immediate shelter due to an inbound missile. The warning states:

BALLISTIC MISSILE THREAT INBOUND TO HAWAII. SEEK IMMEDIATE SHELTER. THIS IS NOT A DRILL. (source)

Twitter erupted with screenshots ...

14:04

Cancer Cells Can Die In 42 Days: This Famous Austrians Juice Cured Over 45k People From Cancer & Other Incurable Diseases! "IndyWatch Feed Spiritual"

by Alison Morris; Facts You Didn't Know

The core of the Breuss Cancer Cure is a rigid diet, which consists of a 42-day fast in combination with special vegetable juices and teas. Additional recommendations are included, for instance, to avoid so-called water veins. According to Breusss theory, cancer requires solid food to survive in the body.

The claims of efficacy are not supported by acceptable evidence and there are no reliable scientific data to support the claimed mode of action.

It is likely that the recommended fast could be dangerous for cancer patients because there is a potential risk of general malnutrition. As Breuss bans conventional cancer treatment while patients undergo his treatment, there is a risk that patients will discontinue conventional treatment.

Scientific examinations of the benefits and dangers of Breuss Cancer Cure are lacking.

What is it?

Description

The core of the Breuss Cancer Cure is a rigid diet consisting of a 42-day fast in combination with special vegetable juices and teas. Additional recommendations are included, for instance, to avoid so-called water veins. Rudolph Breuss was born in Austria in 1899. He first worked as an electrician, and later as a naturopath. He developed the Breuss Cancer Cure or Breuss Total Cancer Treatment. Breuss died in 1990. Ingredients, application and dosage

He made this unique juice that provides exceptional outcomes for dealing with cancer. He has treated more than 45, 000 people who struggled with cancer and other incurable illness with this method. Brojs stated that cancer can endure only with the help of proteins.
Read more

14:03

Irish Bartender Stocks Up On White Cuff Dress Shirts After Being Promoted To Manager "IndyWatch Feed Satire"

CLANCY OVERELL | Editor | CONTACT A local hospitality professional has today shown that, when given the opportunity to lose the plain black bartender t-shirt, he actually knows how to scrub up real nice, like. After just 18 months working as a glassie and eventually a charismatic bartender, Irish bloke Danny Kelly has been given the nod by []

The post Irish Bartender Stocks Up On White Cuff Dress Shirts After Being Promoted To Manager appeared first on The Betoota Advocate.

14:01

No, Guys, Dating a Transsexual Doesnt Mean Youre Tolerant and Open-Minded (It means you're a fag) "IndyWatch Feed Spiritual"

Ever since a bunch of perverts and nincompoops humored Bruce Jenners delusions and declared him woman of the year, there has been a concerted campaign to mainstream and normalize transsexualism as something natural and beautiful. The problem is that the world is largely sane, despite what Twitter and CNN might make you think at times, and people, by and large, shook their heads and said, no, dude, that is really f***ed up.

But, as we saw in the successful drive that converted buggery from a felony to an activity that we must celebrate, you can never underestimate the potential to make aberrant behavior the norm.

One of the major sticking points has been the refusal of heterosexual men to date men who are under the delusion that they are women.

The issue has been kicking around for a while. Back in July, this string of tweets by Zinnia Jones a trans activist and science writer caught some attention

Then Medium (naturally) had this piece About your shitty no-trans dating policy

Lets be clear: We all have legitimate preferences in the bodies we connect withI myself favour larger men (sorry, you guys under 180cm and 90kg!), and they need to have working penises. But when you reject a woman who fully meets your attraction profile, one has to wonder whats really going on here.

When it comes to rejecting someone like mesomeone whose appearance, function, and manner are indistinguishable from those of a cisgender womanjust because I have a trans history, the reasons must be intangible. Those reasons are inevitably the beliefs that I am not a real woman, that I am actually a man, that I am mentally ill, and, in the crusty underneath of it all, that I am not human. These beliefs are resistant to evidence to the contrary, of which there is plenty, and are similar to the other prejudices listed above.

In other words, the bearer holds these beliefs about trans women irrespective of any potential sexual encounter: They represent ignorance at best, bigotry at worst. Refusal to consider the ample evidence which counters these beliefs places the bearer firmly in the class of bigot.

(Just to underscore: Trans women are women, we are born women, and we will always be women, whatever the state of our bodiesjust as you will always be you, regardless of the state of your body. I understand that this may be confusing to cisgender people, and that there is a lot of misinformation out there. But if you care enough to have read this far, then you should care enough to get the good information and educate yourself, so that you can stop inadvertently harming us with your beliefs. Google Trans 101.)

Spot the flaws in the logic in this?

This issue jumped from the Tumblr-ish world of trans activists to th...

13:58

Details About Flu Vaccine And Its Effectiveness "IndyWatch Feed Spiritual"

Details About Flu Vaccine And Its Effectiveness

By Catherine J. Frompovich

Have you ever wondered why you contract the flu even though youve had your annual flu vaccine?  Ive heard questions about that conundrum, along with other laments, from many folks.

Also, one has to consider there are such things a flu-like symptoms, which often are confused with actual influenza, a contagious respiratory illness caused by a virus, according to the CDC.  However, the CDC and others in the healthcare services industry make educated guesses rather than analyzing cultures to scientifically ascertain if a patient has flu rather than flu-like symptoms, which they can lump under the category as influenza for skewed disease statistics, in my opinion.  Thats why we hear flu can kill 4 thousand to 50 thousand people in the USA during a flu season [4], when they actually die from pneumonia or other health complications.  Some stats claim 12 thousand to 56 thousand people a year! [4] Will the REAL flu statistics please stand up?  Or dont they know and are just guesstimating?

Well, theres overwhelming proof that flu vaccine efficacy (effectiveness) is not up to par with what it had been effective in flu vaccines back in the 1940s, as the chart below indicates, and if not fudged.

CREDITS: (GRAPHIC) G. GRULLN/SCIENCE; (DATA) F. M. DAVENPO...

13:56

Israel arrests another Tamimi teenager "IndyWatch Feed Spiritual"

Muhammad Bilal Tamimi smiling, raising a victory sign as Israeli occupation soldiers abduct him from his home on 11 January.

Manal Tamimi

Another member of the Tamimi family has been arrested by Israeli forces occupying the West Bank.

Muhammad Bilal Tamimi, 19, was taken prisoner during a night raid on the village of Nabi Saleh early Thursday.

Israeli forces will keep Muhammad under investigation until Sunday, and may extend his detention beyond that, Muhammads father Bilal Tamimi stated in a Facebook post.

Bilal wrote in another post that Israeli forces transferred Muhammad to Petah Tikva detention center near Tel Aviv.

Muhammads mother Manal Tamimi wrote that Petah Tikva is the worst interrogation center in all occupation prisons, where they torture prisoners.

Manal, who herself was arrested on 28 December while protesting near an Israeli military prison and released after almost a week, posted photos of Muhammads arrest on Twitter.

13:49

New Leak Claims Trump Will Boost Usable Nuclear Weapons Stockpile to Counter Russia & China "IndyWatch Feed Spiritual"

-The Trump administration is set to violate the nuclear non-proliferation treaty with Russia by building up its stockpile of so-called low-yield warheads, according to a leaked draft of the Nuclear Posture Review (NPR).
The review, which the Trump administration plans to roll out after President Donald Trumps State of the Union address later this month, will mark a break in policy with the development of a new class of low-yield, usable nuclear warheads.

Learn More:
https://www.rt.com/usa/415774-trump-boost-usable-nuclear-weapons/

13:48

Tractor Sufficiently Bogged Enough To Warrant Getting Dad Involved "IndyWatch Feed Satire"

ERROL PARKER | Editor-at-large | Contact Try as the might, the Inter is bogged. Rather than face the ultimate humiliation and get Dad to come and help you, two local brothers attempted to save face today and get Big Red out of a bog by themselves but both of them knew their efforts were []

The post Tractor Sufficiently Bogged Enough To Warrant Getting Dad Involved appeared first on The Betoota Advocate.

13:47

13:44

So what did you put away this week? "IndyWatch Feed Survival"

Last week was Nuclear stuff. 2 more MSA Millenium gas masks, 4 cases of Tyvek coveralls with booties, 2 cases of 20 NBC filters, and 4 CB camelbak bladders in CB "Gobags" for the family to hold under the bed

This week 8/5/06

I picked up 10 bales of TP. 30 'double' rolls a bail @ $.49 each

Also grabbed 10 bags (18 lb) of Cat food

Whatcha putting away?

13:40

Everything You Need to Know About Gluten "IndyWatch Feed Food"

For several years now, gluten has been the subject of much debate, discussion, and disagreement.

Grocery stores and restaurants now offer a plethora of gluten-free products and meals.

You might have friends or family members who avoid gluten. Perhaps you follow a gluten-free diet, or have been paying closer attention to food labels and avoid it most of the time.

Maybe you arent even exactly sure what the heck gluten IS and are wondering why so many people avoid it like the plague.

So what is this all about, anyway?

Is gluten-free just another trendy health movement, or is there something to this way of eating?

Lets start with the basics.

What IS gluten?

Gluten is a complex two-part protein found in grains such as wheat, rye, barley, and spelt. The two different proteins that comprise gluten are called glutelin and gliadin. Breads, cereals, and baked goods are obvious sources of gluten (unless they are labeled gluten-free), but they arent the only foods that contain the protein it can be found in many items, even those you wouldnt expect.

There ARE people who absolutely should avoid gluten entirely. Lets discuss the health conditions that make the consumption of gluten dangerous.

Celiac disease

People who have celiac disease, a chronic autoimmune/inflammatory disorder, must avoid the consumption of gluten. Celiac disease originates in the gut, but affects the entire body when untreated. In people with celiac disease, the villi of the small intestine are damaged when gluten is consumed. When a person with celiac disease continues to eat gluten, serious health problems can develop.

Symptoms of celiac disease include (but are not limited to) abdominal pain, diarrhea, constipation, bloating, weight loss, fatigue, anemia, arthritis, and headaches. There are over 300 symptoms that are known to be caused by celiac diseasebut some people with the condition have no symptoms at all.

But discomfort and pain arent the only problems celiac disease causes: the immune response that attacks the small intestine leads to damage to the villi, which are small finger-like projections that line the small intestine. The villi promote nutrient absorption, and when they become damaged, nutrients cannot b...

13:34

Arrest him: Pro-Trump protesters storm London Mayors Fabian Society speech "IndyWatch Feed Spiritual"

Arrest him: Pro-Trump protesters storm London Mayors speech (PHOTOS, VIDEO)

Arrest him: Pro-Trump protesters storm London Mayors speech (PHOTOS, VIDEO)
Pro-Trump protesters stormed a speech being made by Sadiq Khan, shouting pro-Brexit slogans and calling for the London Mayors arrest. The disruption led to the temporary suspension of the speech.

READ MORE: Britains hilarious reaction as Trump shuns London... including a lookalike statue 

Khan had just begun his address at a conference for the Fabian Society, a socialist group, in London when demonstrators in the audience started calling for his arrest. Some of the group held US flags and anti-EU banners as their supporters clapped and heckled the Labour mayor.

The demonstration follows US President Donald Trumps cancellation of a planned visit to the UK capital next month. Khan, a vocal critic of the the US president,...

13:27

Chinese blacklist an early glimpse of sweeping new social-credit control "IndyWatch Feed Spiritual"

Journalist Liu Hu, who was arrested and accused of fabricating and spreading rumours in 2013 and was required to pay a fee as part of his punishment, found out afterward of state-imposed restrictions placed on his ability to buy property, take out a loan or travel on the countrys top-tier trains.

Photo supplied by Liu Hu

Liu Hu spent two decades pushing hard at the bounds of censorship in China. An accomplished journalist, he used a blog to accuse high-level officials of corruption and wrongdoing and to publish details of misconduct by authorities.

In late 2013, he was arrested and accused of "fabricating and spreading rumours." Late in 2016, in a separate case, a court found him guilty of defamation and ordered him to apologize on his social-media account, which at the time had 740,000 followers. If he was unwilling to do that, the court said, he could pay verdict in an authorized news outlet. Mr. Liu paid the court $115, an amount he says he believed would cover publication costs.

Then, he said, the judge told him the entire verdict needed to be published, at a cost of at least $1,330.

But in the midst of Mr. Liu's attempt to seek legal re...

13:11

David Wilcock 1-11-18 Conclusions and Updates sections from the Corey Goode Mega-Update article "IndyWatch Feed Spiritual"

This, of course, is from Corey Goode Mega-Update: Ancient Builder Race- Recovering Humanitys Billion-Year Legacy (part 2) (Kp blog post). I felt drawn to share a few highlights I got from the last section of the article. And part of what I am highlighting is about Davids revelations about what is needed for contact. In my view (and experience) it is an Inner thing a Spiritual thing. CONTACT COMES FROM WITHIN, WHEN YOU ARE READY WITHIN.

And those are my caps and my italics (so there!).

I have not experienced a lot of outer visible type contacts. The contacts I get today are all inner telepathic impossible to explain. I do not require seeing ships fly around in the sky or ETs running up to me and making me a Cosmic Milky Way Mocha. To me it is now living in a sense of BEing Galactic BEing Universal BE a Cosmic BEing.

[Note: after not reading the entire article and listening to the...

13:09

6 Signs That Will Benefit The Most From Januarys Lunar Eclipse "IndyWatch Feed Uncanny"

Chances are you have already heard a lot about the lunar eclipse to come. This lunar eclipse is set to happen on January 31st and is going to bring with it a lot of energy that we can only hope to be prepared for.

This will be the first total lunar eclipse of the year and it will also be a blue moon and a supermoon. These different things are going to be a bit conflicting within one another but overall the energies surrounding the event itself will be overwhelmingly positive. All zodiac signs will be affected by this eclipse. However, this lunar eclipse will be affecting some zodiac signs more than others. Below you will find a list of the signs affected the most if you arent on this list dont worry there will be plenty of other astrological events to come.

6 Signs That Will Benefit The Most From The Lunar Eclipse:

Taurus

You are going to be experiencing some interesting changes during this time. While these changes will be good they will be frustrating and conflicting, to say the least. Please do not resist, things will go over a lot more smoothly if you just let them happen.

Cancer

Something amazing is heading your way. Be it a connection on the romantic level or a friendship that cannot be torn apart. You have been needing this for some time now whether you noticed or not.

Leo

You are always in the spotlight but somehow your needs fall through the cracks here and there. When this happens it can be very damning in general, all of that is coming to an end. You will realize soon that self-care is more important than attention. This will create within some very positive changes.

Sagittarius

You are going to be finding a place to settle down in for awhile and it is going to feel marvelous. For once your wanderlust will die down. When the time comes to move on you will have to question whether or not leaving is worth it this time.

Capricorn

You are going to be dealing with a lot of inner turmoil during this time. These energies will have you pulled all different kinds of ways. Be calm and relax good things will come once the storm dies down.

Aquarius

You are going to be finding something that you needed during this time. The energies of this lunar eclipse are manifesting something quite intense for you. Do not run from it when it is presented to you.

For more information on the lunar eclipse check out the video below. It is going to be one interesting event. I for one cannot w...

13:00

What I Learned from Being Single. "IndyWatch Feed Spiritual"

Im not going to lie, Ive been single for a while. In the past few years, Ive been on dates, and Ive flirted with people.

12:59

12 Catastrophic Predictions For 2018 "IndyWatch Feed Uncanny"

Throughout the years there have been some quite interesting things predicted. This year, however, might just be one for the books.

Some of these predictions will be a bit freaky or terrifying where-as the rest might come as a relief. There are of course most likely hundreds of predictions out there but the following are the best/most interesting ones I have come across. Which ones do you think will come true if any?

12 Abnormal Predictions For 2018:

1. Vesuvius will erupt.

Nostradamus has predicted that in the year 2018 this eruption will shake all of Italy. We can only hope this will end up not happening. This volcano erupting would be devastating.

2. Democrats will win most seats in the House of Representatives.

There are many things going on in current times to suggest this as a strong possibility. With that being said, when it comes to politics, anything can happen. Do you see this one happening?

3. The global economy will collapse.

This is another Nostradamus prediction. He predicted that this financial collapse would come because of the rising resentment of the status quo. I am sure you have noticed there is in more recent times a rising resentment against the status quo.

4. China will become the new world superpower.

The US will no longer be the top, according to Baba Vanga, there will be a changing of the guard. Many believe this woman who died at almost 90 years old and was a Bulgarian mystic even predicted the 9/11 attack. With tensions growing across the globe who knows, this might be more realistic than we would like to admit.

5. World War 3 is upon us.

According to Nostradamus, WW3 might begin in 2018 and last a full 27 years. This was between great powers will cause severe damage to many. Only few will be left to enjoy the peace that comes after.

6. A new form of energy will be found on Venus.

Now, this one sounds the most outlandish of them all so far, doesnt it? This prediction was made by Baba Vanga and seems pretty far-fetched as there are no current plans to send any space missions to Venus at the moment. Who knows though, maybe thin...

12:57

Calls for Legal Bitcoin in Ukraine, as Natsbank Mulls E-Fiat "IndyWatch Feed Crypto"

Calls for Legal Bitcoin in Ukraine, as Natsbank Mulls E-Fiat

Ukraine, now serious about crypto regulation, is setting up a special working group to oversee the completion of the necessary framework. Dedicated legislation has been making its way through parliament since October. The National Bank is considering plans to emit e-hryvnias, while the justice minister says bitcoin is a fact and calls for its legalization.

Also read: Russia Drafts Bill to Legalize Cryptocurrency Trading on Approved Exchanges

Crypto Matters in Ukraines Security

Cryptocurrencies have been addressed as a major topic of discussion during a meeting of the National Cybersecurity Coordination Center on Thursday. Participants took a closer look at what they referred as uncontrolled circulation of cryptocurrencies on the territory of Ukraine, Froklog reported. According to representatives of Ukraines National Bank, Security Service and National Police the absence of control and the anonymity of transactions create conditions for laundering money acquired through criminal activities. Unsurprisingly, Ukrainian officials also noted the possible use of cryptos to purchase illicit goods, like drugs and weapons. The black list wouldve been incomplete if financing terrorism was not mentioned, and so it was.

12:42

The Truth About Vaccines: FREE Online DocuSeries with 60 Top Health Experts Reveal What is Censored in Mainstream Media "IndyWatch Feed Fertility"

ttav-social-its-here-02

by Brian Shilhavy
Editor, Health Impact News

As I mentioned earlier this month, 2018 projects to be a pivotal year in what many believe is an American Vaccine Civil War.

On one side is the pharmaceutical industry which is dumping more and more vaccines into the market since they have no legal liability for their products, and the corporate mainstream media which is mainly funded by the pharmaceutical industry.

This side wants to censor any negative information regarding vaccines, promoting the false premise that all vaccines are safe and effective, and endorsed by all doctors.

On the other side is the alternative media, and the multitude of doctors and scientists who question vaccines and expose vaccine safety issues. Their voice is censored in the mainstream media. See:

Medical Doctors Opposed to Forced Vaccinations Should Their Views be Silenced?

Starting January 25, 2018 you can join over 60 top health experts who will give you the FACTS, online for FREE, to make your own informed decisions regarding vaccines!

Is your child ready for 37 doses of 14 different vaccines by their 6th birthday?

What You Will Learn In This Educational 7-Episode Series:

The History of Vaccines

Vaccination programs are given credit for eradicating some of the most devastating illnesses of the past, but theyre no longer immune to controversy of their own.

Vaccine Risks and Safety Concerns

Concerns about vaccine injuries, mercury toxicity, and autism have increased substantially in recent years, and public debate is once again heating up.

Full List of Options and Altern...

12:17

The Truth About Vaccines: FREE Online DocuSeries with 60 Top Health Experts Reveal What is Censored in Mainstream Media "IndyWatch Feed Fertility"

ttav-social-its-here-02

by Brian Shilhavy
Editor, Health Impact News

As I mentioned earlier this month, 2018 projects to be a pivotal year in what many believe is an American Vaccine Civil War.

On one side is the pharmaceutical industry which is dumping more and more vaccines into the market since they have no legal liability for their products, and the corporate mainstream media which is mainly funded by the pharmaceutical industry.

This side wants to censor any negative information regarding vaccines, promoting the false premise that all vaccines are safe and effective, and endorsed by all doctors.

On the other side is the alternative media, and the multitude of doctors and scientists who question vaccines and expose vaccine safety issues. Their voice is censored in the mainstream media. See:

Medical Doctors Opposed to Forced Vaccinations Should Their Views be Silenced?

Starting January 25, 2018 you can join over 60 top health experts who will give you the FACTS, online for FREE, to make your own informed decisions regarding vaccines!

Is your child ready for 37 doses of 14 different vaccines by their 6th birthday?

What You Will Learn In This Educational 7-Episode Series:

The History of Vaccines

Vaccination programs are given credit for eradicating some of the most devastating illnesses of the past, but theyre no longer immune to controversy of their own.

Vaccine Risks and Safety Concerns

Concerns about vaccine injuries, mercury toxicity, and autism have increased substantially in recent years, and public debate is once again heating up.

Full List of Options and Alternati...

12:12

Breibart Journalist Blasts Sky News - Sadiq Khans London Is a Shithole "IndyWatch Feed Spiritual"

WATCH Kassam Blasts Sky News: Sadiq Khans London Is a Sh*thole

A discussion on U.S. President Donald Trumps comments on developing nations and his decision to cancel his planned working visit to the UK in February soon turned to the failures of shithole London city mayor Sadiq Khan, as Breitbart London editor in chief Raheem Kassam was interviewed on Britains Sky News.

Dismissing the Presidents excuse that he didnt want to visit London because the new U.S. embassy had been a bad financial deal, Kassam the author of the 2017 bestselling book No Go Zones laid the blame squarely on the shoulders of leading Labour party figures including the leader of the opposition Jeremy Corbyn, and London mayor Sadiq Khan both of whom have done all but promise massive street actions against the President should he visit the city.

Kassam remarked on the campaign against Trump by the political figures ahead of his anticipated visit: Sadiq Khan as the mayor of London has really been tubthumping, trying to get President Trump not to attend. He has said multiple times that hes not welcome in the capital, really fomenting a situation where you might have some riots or street protests if the President came to open the embassy.

12:11

THE DAWNING OF A MODERN GRAND SOLAR MINIMA: The Science vs Conjecture, you decide ~ The Star Man "IndyWatch Feed Spiritual"

As Solar energy declines we put together the scientific values and feedbacks. Conjecture in a modern era results in ignorance of the situation, we can walk ahead with heads in the clouds or look backwards for the answers, history repeats itself more than one thinks. **There are currently no sunspots on the disk (beta class only) current values for January = 12s/s

CREDITS. http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10

My Twitter https://twitter.com/dbirch214

WordPress https://divorbirch.wordpress.com

12:10

528 Hz: The Frequency of Miracles, Love, and Connection "IndyWatch Feed Uncanny"

Everything on this planet vibrates at its own frequency. Some frequencies match and others do not.

According to Dr. Leonard Horowitz, 528 Hz is a frequency that is central to the musical mathematical matrix of creation. 528 Hz is essentially the frequency of love. It resonates at the heart of everything and really connects with us on a deeper level. The love frequency itself is the miracle note of the original Solfeggio musical scale.

Solfeggio frequencies are a larger group of good vibrations. These frequencies were organized formally around the 10th century and have the power to increase energy. They work to help us maintain balance within. The Mi tone is quite intense and able to manifest miracles and produce so much more than we realize.

1. an extraordinary occurrence that surpasses all known human powers or natural forces and is ascribed to a divine or supernatural cause, esp. to God.

2. a superb or surpassing example of something; wonder, Marvel [1125-75]; ME

When we use this frequency it is able to return our DNA to its perfect state and it can also balance our Solar Plexus Chakra thus boosting our self-esteem. If you have never heard of the power of frequencies please feel free to check out the video below. There is a lot to learn.

The frequencies of ourselves and the things around us have an effect on your lives. If you want love, you must truly work with 528 Hz. You can use this frequency to your advantage if you are able to properly understand it.

Many people meditate while listening to music on this frequency to intensify their effects. Once you have experienced this miracle tone fully you will understand what I mean. Everything in the universe is connected and frequencies are a good example of this.

Source link

12:08

A debate. Trading post vs Digging in at BOL/BIL "IndyWatch Feed Survival"

I recently posted about my curiosity of hiding through the crash or starting a Trading Post once we were WROL.

Digging in and bunkering down certainly has its merits. Im certain in my village I cannot do that. I live where I grew up and where my parents and grandparents were before me. Half of the people around me are either Czech or Mexican immigrants. All are 1-3rd generation Americans. Farmers, mechanics, carpenters, commercial gardeners, etc. Hard work and the old ways are common...

A debate. Trading post vs Digging in at BOL/BIL

11:43

1950s Home Retrofit to Super Efficient Passive House "IndyWatch Feed Diy"

This 1950s Montreal house was retrofitted to become a super efficient passive house by adding a 16 inch thick layer of cellulose insulation to the exterior.

Maison Ozales builder, Richard Price from Construction Le Tournesol, also used triple glazed windows with insulated frames, and strategically placed small windows on the north side of the building to reduce heat loss, and placed large windows on the south side to take advantage of solar gain, which helps heat the house in winter. In order to avoid overheating the house in the summer, there are built-in shading elements above the large south-facing windows.

Because of the energy gained from passive solar, and because its airtight, this home only needs approximately 10% of the energy a typical home of the same size would need to heat during the winter.

YouTube
This is all very interesting, however, most people cant afford tens of thousands of dollars just to lower their heating bill. Need to find low cost, simple solutions. Thats why we emphasize using natural materials.

-

11:43

Sweden: Lying child refugee goes on vacation to the Middle East after receiving residence permit "IndyWatch Feed Spiritual"

Sweden: Lying child refugee goes on vacation to the Middle East after receiving residence permit

11:40

St Kilda Man Fed Up With African Gangs Taking Over Foreshore Where He Used To Bash Gays "IndyWatch Feed Satire"

CLANCY OVERELL | Editor | CONTACT A nostalgic Melbourne elite is today reminiscing on a much more simpler time, before the waves of South Sudanese migrants welcomed to Australia by his favourite ever Prime Minister, John Howard. Freddie Baxter (57) is a pretty open-minded kind of bloke, he catches a tram to work in the inner-city, and he []

The post St Kilda Man Fed Up With African Gangs Taking Over Foreshore Where He Used To Bash Gays appeared first on The Betoota Advocate.

11:32

Shawl Pins "IndyWatch Feed Craft"

by Michelle Bates. (UK) Shawls are lovely, they are cosy and warm. But they can be annoying when they wont stay where theyve been put, falling off the shoulder all the time. I made these brooches as an attractive solution to that problem. The actual pin was purchased online and they came in a pack []

11:32

it is, and i see nothing here to refute that assertion ergo agc. "IndyWatch Feed Comics"

it is, and i see nothing here to refute that assertion ergo agc.

11:30

Government plans amnesty to get grenades off Sweden's streets "IndyWatch Feed Spiritual"

Government plans amnesty to get grenades off Sweden's streets

The hope is that criminals will choose to give up some of the grenades that are in circulation during the proposed three-month amnesty between October 2018 and January 2019.

"With previous weapons amnesties some thousands of weapons have come in, but we have no experience of this kind (with grenades). This is the first time," Justice Minister Morgan Johansson told DN.

"This is linked to criminal gangs who in general have increased access to weapons which they use against one another and against the judicial system. We must get these off our streets."

According to DN there were 27 instances of grenades exploding in Sweden during 2016, compared to 10 in 2015. Swedish PM Stefan Lfven announced earlier this year that he wants the minimum penalty for carrying a hand grenade in the country to be quadrupled.

READ ALSO: Penalty for carrying grenades should be quadrupled, Swedish PM says

The proposal for an amnesty will be brought to the Riksdag in February.

11:20

Extreme Cold Weather Surplus Sleeping Bags "IndyWatch Feed Survival"

This thread is going to deal with one of the most important pieces of equipment that a soldier, survivalist, prepper, or even a off grid homesteader can have, the sleeping bag.

If their is one single piece of field gear that is universally found in any soldiers ruck, a BOB, a 72 hour kit, or even in a winter kit in a car. The lowly sleeping bag is it, and I would like to start this thread by comparing two of the most widely available surplus military sleeping bags, the ECW down/poly mummy...

Extreme Cold Weather Surplus Sleeping Bags

11:19

Rustic Avant Garde Pendant Necklace "IndyWatch Feed Craft"

by Christi Uliczny. (Michigan) I used one of my big bold polymer clay pendants as the centerpiece for this design! A mix of amethyst chips and turquoise barrel beads were wire wrapped to complete the necklace. Christi Uliczny Cabin Fever Clay

11:10

Shock Video: Children Were Placed In STORM DRAINS During False Hawaii Ballistic Missile Warning "IndyWatch Feed Spiritual"

img_6845-527x600

A false emergency alert in Hawaii that warned the populace to seek immediate shelter due to an incoming ballistic missile not only left people crying and screaming in the streets, it also caused concerned parents to attempt to hide their children in storm drains.

While citizens who were on Twitter were informed that the alert was false within ten minutes, it took upwards of 38 minutes for government officials to officially correct said false alarm with a second text message.

NBC News reports:

California resident Elizabeth Fong is in Hawaii looking to buy a house and received the alert. She said she didnt receive a correction alert stating it was a false alarm until 8:46 a.m., 39 minutes after the initial alert.

The aftermath of the false alert was crazy, she told NBC Bay Area, and prompted people to run around on the streets crying and screaming, wondering what to do.

I prayed to God and asked for forgiveness of my sins and for Him to protect us, she said, adding that people are still shaken up.

Andy Thammavongsa, who tweeted a screenshot of his phone that showed the time between each alert, lives in Ewa Beach and told NBC in a Twitter message, Everyone was panicking, the whole island was awake and alert.

He added that theres nothing really you can do honestly if the alert were real, saying theres nowhere to take shelter, the island is only so big.

NBC Philadelphia anchor Vai Sikahema was actually in Hawaii at the time and fully believed that both he and his wife were about to be killed.

NBC Philadelphias anchor Vai Sikahema recalled his reaction to the alert to MSNBC. Sikahema said he texted his children, after none of his four college-age children picked up the phone, letting them know he and their mom were in Hawaii. He then told them where they could find a will as well as their insurance infor...

Shock Video: Children Were Placed In STORM DRAINS During False Hawaii Ballistic Missile Warning "IndyWatch Feed Survival"

img_6845-527x600

A false emergency alert in Hawaii that warned the populace to seek immediate shelter due to an incoming ballistic missile not only left people crying and screaming in the streets, it also caused concerned parents to attempt to hide their children in storm drains.

While citizens who were on Twitter were informed that the alert was false within ten minutes, it took upwards of 38 minutes for government officials to officially correct said false alarm with a second text message.

NBC News reports:

California resident Elizabeth Fong is in Hawaii looking to buy a house and received the alert. She said she didnt receive a correction alert stating it was a false alarm until 8:46 a.m., 39 minutes after the initial alert.

The aftermath of the false alert was crazy, she told NBC Bay Area, and prompted people to run around on the streets crying and screaming, wondering what to do.

I prayed to God and asked for forgiveness of my sins and for Him to protect us, she said, adding that people are still shaken up.

Andy Thammavongsa, who tweeted a screenshot of his phone that showed the time between each alert, lives in Ewa Beach and told NBC in a Twitter message, Everyone was panicking, the whole island was awake and alert.

He added that theres nothing really you can do honestly if the alert were real, saying theres nowhere to take shelter, the island is only so big.

NBC Philadelphia anchor Vai Sikahema was actually in Hawaii at the time and fully believed that both he and his wife were about to be killed.

NBC Philadelphias anchor Vai Sikahema recalled his reaction to the alert to MSNBC. Sikahema said he texted his children, after none of his four college-age children picked up the phone, letting them know he and their mom were in Hawaii. He then told them where they could find a will as well as their insurance information. 

Sikahema said his wife told him: Hey, if this is it, I guess this is no better place to go then here in Hawaii and the two of us being together.

Shocki...

11:00

11:00

Israel accidently shoots Palestinian toddler in the head "IndyWatch Feed Spiritual"

Israel accidently shoots Palestinian toddler in the head

A three-year-old Palestinian was shot in the head during an Israeli military training session in the northern occupied West Bank city of Tubas.

According to a statement by the Palestinian Authoritys Ministry of Health, the child was hit in the head with live bullets. He was taken to Rafidia Surgical hospital in Nablus.

She pointed out that the childs relatives told medical staff that he was shot during IDF training in the area.

The health situation of the injured child is stable, the ministry said.

The Israeli military frequently conducts training in Palestinian communities in Tubas, the Jordan Valley of the occupied West Bank, Hebron, and several other areas. Palestinians are often forced to abandon their homes to make way for the training sessions.

Rights group: Israel army killed 15 Palestinian children in 2017

10:55

May proposes levies on colostomy bags and urine bottles "IndyWatch Feed Satire"

Theresa May has outlined her plans for solving both the funding needs problem of the NHS and the future of the environment.  From 2019 colostomy bags used in England and Wales will be subject to a 5p charge and a 25p deposit will be applied to plastic urinal bottles. All money raised will be recycled back into the NHS leaving much needed tax payers money to be used for more important initiatives such as compensating landowners in the path of HS2, the modernisation of Westminster Hall and more Trident missiles.
Speaking from a platform of discarded shopping trollies and car tyres at the London Wetland Centre, the Prime Minister denounced calls for extra funding for the NHS and proposed new ways of funding which would benefit both patients and the environment alike.  Sea mammals including dolphins and turtles will no longer be subjected to dying in NHS corridors or flapping around and clogging up hospital beds, which is good news for local communities and other forms of pond life.
We have proved that recycling works as evidenced by the recent recycling of Jeremy Hunt who has got a minimum of 500 years ministerial life in front of him as it will take that much time for him to decompose.
Rumours that the Secretary of State for Health is to levy a 5p charge on NHS body bags during the much anticipated flu-crisis have yet to be confirmed.
Hat Tip to Crayon

10:48

A Tribute to Miriam Haskell "IndyWatch Feed Craft"

by Paula Trehey. (Weeki Wachee, Florida) I entered a contest for Miriam Haskell design jewelry. (Miriam Haskell was a designer of costume jewelry from the 1920s to 1960s.) This was my submission. The best part is I learned so much making these pieces. You cant imagine how many times I took the necklace apart because []

10:40

Bank Indonesia: Do Not Sell, Buy, Trade Cryptocurrency "IndyWatch Feed Crypto"

Bank Indonesia: Do Not Sell, Buy, Trade Cryptocurrency

Bank Indonesia, Unitary State of the Republic of Indonesias central bank, has issued perhaps its bluntest statement yet on curbing the use of cryptocurrency, affirming a hardening stance on the popularity of what it refers to as virtual currency such as bitcoin.

Also read: Ditch University and High Transaction Fees!

Bank Indonesia Warns All Parties

Bank Indonesia Warns To All Parties To Not Sell, Buy or Trade Virtual Currency is the title of todays missive from Bank Indonesia by way of its Department of Communications. It affirms that virtual currency including bitcoin is not recognized as a valid payment instrument, so it is prohibited to be used as a means of payment in Indonesia.

Bank Indonesia: Do Not Sell, Buy, Trade Cryptocurrency

Bank Indonesia (BI) is the Republics central bank, and as such it has been unusually active and belligerent with regard to cryptocurr...

10:28

SHTF will not be Convenient "IndyWatch Feed Survival"

**** LANGUAGE ALERT***

Copied from elsewhere:

My GF posted this on FB and I thought it was worth posting.

"Good Day Everyone,

Just another thought of the day for all non-existent people in this group (not the 5-6 people who post something). As far as I am concerned, they are probably just animated bots [IMG] :)

SHTF is an entity that takes great takes delight in dropping by unannounced and seeing you at your worst:...

SHTF will not be Convenient

10:24

This Is Not A Drill: False Emergency Alert Warning Of Ballistic Missile Threat To Hawaii Terrorizes Citizens Across The State "IndyWatch Feed Spiritual"

hawaii-missile-warning-error-ap-640x480

In a scenario that has caused widespread outrage, citizens across Hawaii received a startling message on their phones from the Emergency Alert System (EAS) that told them that a ballistic missile was incoming and to seek immediate shelter.

Thats right, all across Hawaii residents believed that they were under attack, presumably from North Korea, with the apparent false alarm not being fixed for upwards of 37 minutes for any resident who wasnt spending the morning on Twitter.

The emergency alert claiming a ballistic missile attack was inbound was sent at 8:08AM. It took until 8:45AM to state it was a false alarm. 37 minutes where anyone in Hawaii who doesnt sit on Twitter dot com all day thought their island might be incinerated. Fire people. Fix it, noted Twitter user Jerry Dunleavy.

Breitbart News also reported:

White House Deputy Press Secretary Lindsay Walters later implied the false warning stemmed from a state, rather than federal, mishap. The President has been briefed on the state of Hawaiis emergency management exercise. This was purely a state exercise, he said in a statement

According to the Associated Press (AP), Hawaii Emergency Management Agency spokesman Richard Repoza confirmed a false alarm.

Hawaii Emergency Management Agency spokesman Richard Repoza said it was a false alarm and the agency is trying to determine what happened., the AP...

This Is Not A Drill: False Emergency Alert Warning Of Ballistic Missile Threat To Hawaii Terrorizes Citizens Across The State "IndyWatch Feed Survival"

hawaii-missile-warning-error-ap-640x480

In a scenario that has caused widespread outrage, citizens across Hawaii received a startling message on their phones from the Emergency Alert System (EAS) that told them that a ballistic missile was incoming and to seek immediate shelter.

Thats right, all across Hawaii residents believed that they were under attack, presumably from North Korea, with the apparent false alarm not being fixed for upwards of 37 minutes for any resident who wasnt spending the morning on Twitter.

The emergency alert claiming a ballistic missile attack was inbound was sent at 8:08AM. It took until 8:45AM to state it was a false alarm. 37 minutes where anyone in Hawaii who doesnt sit on Twitter dot com all day thought their island might be incinerated. Fire people. Fix it, noted Twitter user Jerry Dunleavy.

Breitbart News also reported:

White House Deputy Press Secretary Lindsay Walters later implied the false warning stemmed from a state, rather than federal, mishap. The President has been briefed on the state of Hawaiis emergency management exercise. This was purely a state exercise, he said in a statement

According to the Associated Press (AP), Hawaii Emergency Management Agency spokesman Richard Repoza confirmed a false alarm.

Hawaii Emergency Management Agency spokesman Richard Repoza said it was a false alarm and the agency is trying to determine what happened., the AP reports.

The message, initially thought authentic, spread quickly on social media, prompting some panic, as Fox News reported Rep. Tulsi Gabbard (D-HI) estimated over one million Hawaiians r...

10:21

Self-Esteem and Praise: Are We Hurting or Helping? "IndyWatch Feed Fertility"

It is common practice in our society to praise our children to try and build their self-esteem. The question is: does it work? The answer is a resounding no.

10:19

Fading Alcohol Ink on Copper Even Though Coated "IndyWatch Feed Craft"

by Cheryl Ware. (Lake Charles, Louisiana) Has anyone had experience with alcohol inks on copper fading, even though the pieces have been spray coated? The earrings in the set have faded within a month while the pendant seems fine; the earrings have been worn more. I used a Krylon acrylic spray. Id appreciate any help []

10:18

A major study investigating child deaths from vaccine preventable infectious diseases was released on Thursday. (Flu) "IndyWatch Feed Spiritual"

Twenty-three children in New South Wales died preventable deaths over the past decade from diseases for which vaccines were available, new research published today reveals. 

A further 30 children died from diseases for which a vaccine was available, the researchers said, but they were not considered preventable at the time. 16 of these 30 cases could now be preventable through maternal vaccination during pregnancy, the researchers found.

https://www.sbs.com.au/news/the-23-child-deaths-that-vaccinations-could-have-prevented-in-nsw?utm_referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fzen.yandex.com

10:17

Health officials ADMIT: The flu jab does NOT work; vaccine in circulation targets wrong strain (as is usually the case, ok, so...) "IndyWatch Feed Spiritual"

Image: Health officials ADMIT: The flu jab does NOT work; vaccine in circulation targets wrong strain (as is usually the case)

(Natural News) Albert Einstein is broadly credited with saying that the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting different results. By that definition, the entire healthcare profession of most of the developed world is insane. Why else would they continue to insist, year after year, that people be vaccinated against the flu, when year after year, the vaccine proves to be ineffective?

The U.K.s Daily Mail recently reported that this years flu vaccine (unsurprisingly) is targeted at the wrong strains, and that the thousands of people who have already received the shot have wasted their own time and the governments money.

U.S. publications, including The New York Times, are reporting that we are experiencing the same problem on this side of the pond.

The Times reported:

https://www.naturalnews.com/2018-01-12-health-officials-admit-the-flu-jab-does-not-work-vaccine-in-circulation-targets-wrong-strain-as-is-usually-the-case.html

10:09

HOW WOULD YOU FEEL? 20 SHOCKING ILLUSTRATIONS REVERSING ANIMALS WITH HUMANS "IndyWatch Feed Spiritual"

Truthfully, some of these are downright gut wrenching. Youve been warned. Compiled by Bored Pandathis series of illustrations was designed to get us to think differently about the way humans treat animals by having us trade places with them, creating a horrific parallel universe where humans are caged, tortured, and slaughtered.

Its a terrifying premise, but sadly, also represents the reality for hundreds of millions of animals each day.

These images have the potential to open up so many discussion topics which perhaps people are already thinking about but have never dared explore out loud. These are the uncomfortable truths that hide just beneath the surface of world. We use animals for our entertainment, we eat them, we wear them, we experiment on them, and we use them to curb our own loneliness.

People can argue for and against animals rights till the cows come home, but that doesnt change the fact that we as a species see animals as less than or as inferior to us. There is plenty more I could say on this issue, but for now, lets just have a look at these images and take some time to reflect on how they make us feel. If you are uncomfortable, it may because they hit closer to home than youd like.

By, RAJIE KABLI

10:06

528 Hz: The Frequency of Miracles, Love, and Connection "IndyWatch Feed Uncanny"

Everything on this planet vibrates at its own frequency. Some frequencies match and others do not.

According to Dr. Leonard Horowitz, 528 Hz is a frequency that is central to the musical mathematical matrix of creation. 528 Hz is essentially the frequency of love. It resonates at the heart of everything and really connects with us on a deeper level. The love frequency itself is the miracle note of the original Solfeggio musical scale.

Solfeggio frequencies are a larger group of good vibrations. These frequencies were organized formally around the 10th century and have the power to increase energy. They work to help us maintain balance within. The Mi tone is quite intense and able to manifest miracles and produce so much more than we realize.

According to AttunedVibrations 528 Hz or the Mi tone is characterized as follows:

1. an extraordinary occurrence that surpasses all known human powers or natural forces and is ascribed to a divine or supernatural cause, esp. to God.

2. a superb or surpassing example of something; wonder, Marvel [1125-75]; ME

When we use this frequency it is able to return our DNA to its perfect state and it can also balance our Solar Plexus Chakra thus boosting our self-esteem. If you have never heard of the power of frequencies please feel free to check out the video below. There is a lot to learn.

The frequencies of ourselves and the things around us have an effect on your lives. If you want love, you must truly work with 528 Hz. You can use this frequency to your advantage if you are able to properly understand it.

Many people meditate while listening to music on this frequency to intensify their effects. Once you have experienced this miracle tone fully you will understand what I mean. Everything in the universe is connected and frequencies are a good example of this.

10:00

Hillary Panics as Trump Exposes Sick Secret She Hid in Shithole Haiti After Hurricane "IndyWatch Feed Spiritual"

Hillary Panics as Trump Exposes Sick Secret She Hid in Shithole Haiti After Hurricane

Saturday, January 13, 2018 9:27

10:00

KPN Shows Support for NEO by Hosting a Consensus Node in Their Data Center "IndyWatch Feed Crypto"

No one can deny cryptocurrency is about much more than just Bitcoin. That is a positive development, as Bitcoin is not perfect. Nor does it have all of the answers to our problems either. It is a good currency at times, but right now, its not in the best of shapes. As a result, mainstream companies are slowly showing an interest in other currencies. KPN, for example, has decided to host a dedicated NEO consensus node in their data center. An interesting decision by the Dutch telco.

There is an interesting future ahead for all currencies that are not Bitcoin. Especially those which offer something entirely different from established currencies. NEO is similar to Ethereum in some ways, yet completely different in other aspects. So far, this altcoin has seen great success throughout 2017. It seems that powerful trend will continue into early 2018. Especially when they have some big announcements to make in the coming months.

KPN Sees Merit in NEO and the Smart Economy

One of those announcements has to do with KPN. Most people know this company because its one of the largest Dutch telecommunications companies to date. Surprisingly, KPN decided to hop on the NEO bandwagon. More specifically, the company will host an NEO consensus node within their data center. That in itself is a rather surprising development. Then again, the giant has shown an interest in NEO and the smart economy before. It seems they are only now putting their plans into action, which can have some interesting consequences.

One could argue this news has no major impact. At the same time, the telco giant purposefully chose this altcoin over all other cryptocurrencies on the market. They are seemingly not interested in Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin or XR. Instead, they want to support NEO and become a part of the smart economy. It is an interesting development which will have major consequences. What those consequences might be, is anybodys guess right now. It is a ma...

09:48

Wire Wrapping Unique Iceland Lava "IndyWatch Feed Craft"

by Jean Forman. (United States) I usually create jewelry with sea glass that I beachcomb around the world, but recently I was in Iceland and found another interesting and beautiful element for my designs lava from a volcano. I was on a cruise, and asked the ships geologist if he could find some volcanic []

09:47

Bummer: Pink Pussy Hats Now Considered Offensive to Gender Confused "IndyWatch Feed Spiritual"

Bummer: Pink Pussy Hats Now Considered Offensive to Gender Confused

Saturday, January 13, 2018 12:58

09:46

Breaking News! No one that matters give a fuck that Trump Called a Shithole a Shithole "IndyWatch Feed Spiritual"

The Czech president has called Muslim immigrantscriminals. The head of Polands governing party has said refugees areriddled with disease. The leader of Hungary has described migrants as a poison.

First off, the shithole remark is basically a he said/she said thing. Many claim Trump said it, many said he didnt. And, really, the more the media and Democrats run with this, the chance for some sort of fix for the Dreamers keeps going down. But, what about around the rest of the 1st world?

This week, Austrias new far-right interior minister suggested concentrating migrants in asylum centers  with all its obvious and odious echoes of World War II.

So when President Trump said he did not want immigrants from shithole countries, there was ringing silence across broad parts of the European Union, especially in the east, and certainly no chorus of condemnation.

In fact, some analysts saw the remarks as fitt...

09:44

Becky Bard, SBD "IndyWatch Feed Fertility"

Certified Birth & Bereavement Doula serving Port Orchard, Washington

SBD Doulas are accessible to you through our open group or through our CONNECT app.

Discover what the SBD credentialed doula has achieved.

09:44

Emergency Message: Ballistic Missile Threat Inbound to Hawaii False Alarm "IndyWatch Feed Health"

Source: Emergency Message: Ballistic Missile Threat Inbound to Hawaii False Alarm For more content like this visit REALfarmacy.com.

[ZHE] Shortly after 8am local time Saturday, Hawaiis emergency alert system sent out a shocking tweet to its citizens: Ballistic Missile threat inbound to Hawaii. Seek Immediate shelter, This is not a drill. The emergency alert was sent to all cellphones The moment the EAS alert interrupted Hawaiian TV is terrifying pic.twitter.com/pVwpCBeRgD Timothy Burke []

Source: Emergency Message: Ballistic Missile Threat Inbound to Hawaii False Alarm Learn more at REALfarmacy.com - Healthy News and Information.

09:42

Jacqueline Middler, SBD "IndyWatch Feed Fertility"

Certified Birth & Bereavement Doula serving Slidell/Mandville/Covington/Metarie Lousiana

SBD Doulas are accessible to you through our open group or through our CONNECT app.

09:40

Hannah Pemberton, SBD "IndyWatch Feed Fertility"

Certified Birth & Bereavement Doula serving La Vernia, Texas

09:35

Lindsey Mabry, SBD "IndyWatch Feed Fertility"

Certified Birth & Bereavement Doula serving Omaha Nebraska

09:34

Meghan Eileen Slater, SBD "IndyWatch Feed Fertility"

Certified Birth & Bereavement Doula serving Erie PA

09:24

Kucoin Issues a Warning After Bitcoin Diamond Soars 40x and Then Crashes "IndyWatch Feed Crypto"

Kucoin Issues a Warning After Bitcoin Diamond Soars 40x and Then Crashes

Ever since the arrival of bitcoin cash, forked coins have been en vogue. While BCH has succeeded in gaining traction, not only on exchanges, but also in the real world, the stragglers have struggled. There is little evidence that the likes of bitcoin gold and bitcoin diamond are used for anything other than speculation. That speculation can see forked coins pumped to insane highs, as the events of the past 24 hours demonstrate.

Also read: How to Dollar-Cost Average Buy and Hodl Cryptocurrency Like A Boss

Diamond in the Rough

The bitcoin community is, appropriately, split when it comes to forks. Some see these airdropped coins, which are issued to existing bitcoin holders, as an egalitarian distribution strategy that creates an instant user base and active community. Others arent so sure, questioning the motives behind these projects and the lack of infrastructure support.

09:12

7 More Serial Entrepreneurs, Blockchain and Crypto Experts Join Viola.AI Advisory Board "IndyWatch Feed Crypto"

(From Left to Right: Prakash Somosundram, Kenneth Tan, Alex Haxton, Peter Sin, Caleb Yap, Brian Condenanza, Gautam Seshadri)

SINGAPORE, 12 JAN 2018 The worlds first A.I-driven Marketplace for Dating and Relationships, Viola.AI sets to revolutionize the current love industry, leveraging on blockchain technology. 

With 13-years proven success record in the dating industry, the team behind Viola.AI promises to build the most successful and smartest A.I to create a global and borderless full loop solution from dating, courtship, relationship to marriage.

Viola.AI is an ever-improving, decentralized and secure A.I. Driven Marketplace for dating and relationships that gives data-driven advice, recommendations, concierge and matches to help singles and couples improve their relationships.

Today, Viola.AI announced the latest additions to their line-up of ICO Advisors, all come with a vast experience and diverse expertise, ranging from serial entrepreneurs, blockchain and investment specialists, to tech investors with huge network. This news is a real testament of the importance and value that Viola.AI brings to positively impact billions of people worldwide.

PRAKASH SOMOSUNDRAM 

Serial Entrepreneur, Fintech Influencer, Singapore Government Advisor

Prakash is a leading digital entrepreneur who founded Yolk, a digital agency that served clients like Lenovo, Microsoft, Singapores Ministry of Communications and the Arts. Yolk was acquired by WPP in 2011. He also listed another company TMG on Nasdaq First North. He is highly ranked as an influencer in the fintech space in Asia. In 2016 he was recognized at the Singapore Indian Business Leaders (SIBL) awards.

KENNETH TAN

Co-Founder, FundYourselfNow and Blockchain Writer

Co-founder at FundYourselfNow, a Singapore-based crypto-currency crowdfunding platform, Kenneth is a thought leader and active writer in the blockchain space and has been featured in multiple news organizations such as Business Times Singapore, Zerohedge and other major crypto publications. He has over 10 years of experience in helping start-ups and businesses successfully build their products.

ALEX HAXTON

Cryptocurrency Advocate and Blockchain Consultant

Alex Haxton was an early adopter of Bitcoin in 2012. He began trading and investing in Bitcoin while being a cryptocurrency advocate on social media. Since then, he has become a cryptocurrency and blockchain consultant and advisor to companies seeking to embrace the blockchain and cryptocurrency sphere....

09:09

Whose Move? Julian Assange Causes Twitter Frenzy With Chessboard "IndyWatch Feed Uncanny"

Wikileaks founder Julian Assange has sent twitter into a frenzy by posting another cryptic message, this time involving a chessboard with its pieces positioned in what appears to be the endgame.

Is the whistleblower preparing to checkmate?

In the past two weeks, Assange has posted only three tweets, each being a puzzle for his followers.

His latest tweet has a chessboard, showing a famous chess position, without accompanying it with any text.

RT reports: The chessboard tweeted by Assange, unaccompanied by any text, shows a move from the Capablanca vs Marshall chess game of 1918 considered one of the greatest defensive games of all time.

The story goes that then-reigning US champion Frank Marshall spent years planning a surprise attack against Cuban rival Jos Ral Capablanca, even avoiding playing the move in earlier matches so that he could spring it suddenly on his opponent at the right moment.

Nevertheless, Capablanca (represented on the board by white pieces) skilfully defeated Marshalls attack and went on to win the game.

09:08

BALLISTIC MISSLE FALSE ALARM IN HAWAII 1-13-2018 "IndyWatch Feed Spiritual"

popart_panic_button_teaser

Note: Geeezz what a debacle, fortunately I slept in til 9am. Am glad I missed the call and everyone freaking out calling each other in the 39mins of fear, confusion and anxiety that went with the false alarm. Theres nowhere to hide anyway, there are no shelters, so whats the point? 

Apparently there was panic in Waikiki where shops closed as everyone went into panic mode over a text message the emergency alert sirens did not go off.

Dont know about others, but without shelter to take refuge in, I personally would rather not be warned so I can spend my last few moments here on Earth in peace enjoying the beauty of the island. From my pov, its all good, there is no death. Blessings, {~A~}

UPDATED (10:44 a...

09:05

A Sensible Option For Self Defence in Australia. "IndyWatch Feed Survival"

.410 shot shell handgun, single shot. A sensible option for self defence in Australia. If the government are worried about mass shootings, this is the answer. Citizens with the correct screening & training should be allowed to defend themselves & their families.

09:01

I am a Recovering Emotional Vampire. "IndyWatch Feed Spiritual"

Emotional Vampires are exhausting people that effortlessly deplete energy. We are drama queens that constantly seek attention and thrive on our own self-professed victim status. We suck the life out of you.

08:59

Women taking their right to go topless to states high court "IndyWatch Feed Spiritual"

Photo of Heidi Lilley

CONCORD, N.H. (AP) In a case that pits freedom of expression and equality against public decency, three women are challenging a New Hampshire city ordinance prohibiting public nudity and taking it to the states highest court.
Heidi Lilley, Kia Sinclair and Ginger Pierro were ticketed in 2016 in Laconia after they went topless at Weirs Beach over Memorial Day weekend. Pierro was doing yoga, while the other two were sunbathing.

Some beachgoers complained and a police officer asked them to cover up. When they refused, they were arrested. A legal motion to dismiss a case against the women was denied so they have appealed it to the New Hampshire Supreme Court, which is expected to hear the case Feb. 1. The women want to the court to dismiss their conviction by invalidating the citys ordinance.

The three women argue theres no state law forbidding female toplessness and that the ordinance is discriminatory since men are allowed to go shirtless. They also contend their constitutional rights to freedom of expression were violated.

The law in the state of New Hampshire is that it is legal for a woman to go topless so were trying to get the town of Laconia to recognize and to stay with the state, Lilley said. The town ordinance, in our opinion, is not constitutional. Were hoping the Supreme Court will see that.
The women are part of the Free the Nipple movement, a global campaign that argues it should be acceptable for women to bare their nipples in public, since men can. Supporters of the campaign also are taking their causes to courts with mixed success.
A U.S. District Court judge ruled in October that a public indecency ordinance in Missouri didnt violate the state constitution by allowing men, but not women, to show their nipples. But in February, a U.S. District Court judge blocked the city of Fort Collins, Colorado, from enforcing a law against women going topless, arguing it was based on gender discrimination. The city is appealing.

In New Hampshire, Lilley and another woman first challenged the ban when they were cited for going topless at a Gilford beach in 2015. A judge later dismissed that case but the Legislature took up the debate several months later, with a bill that would have made it a crime for women to expose their breasts or nipples in public.
Supporters of the bill warned that allowing women to go bare breasted at beaches could lead to scenes of topless women at libraries and Little...

08:52

Kumihimo and Glass Necklace "IndyWatch Feed Craft"

by Charlene Thiessen. (Tempe, Arizona) I created the pendant first. This is a piece of black glass on the bottom, a piece of clear glass with a white streak, and piece of red glass on top. I fused it until it all melted together and then I added the glued on bail. I didnt have []

08:44

Crypto Exchange Kraken Returns with Zero Trading Fees After Multi-Day Outage "IndyWatch Feed Crypto"

The post Crypto Exchange Kraken Returns with Zero Trading Fees After Multi-Day Outage appeared first on CCN

What was originally planned as a two-hour outage for popular cryptocurrency exchange Kraken, turned into a multi-day ordeal, and an emotional rollercoaster for customers. On January 10th, Kraken announced that they would be performing system upgrades on that would take all of their existing systems offline. However, no one expected a multiple-day outage, as Kraken Continued

The post Crypto Exchange Kraken Returns with Zero Trading Fees After Multi-Day Outage appeared first on CCN

08:30

Brazil Regulator Prohibits Funds from Investing in Cryptocurrencies "IndyWatch Feed Crypto"

Brazil Regulator Prohibits Funds from Investing in Cryptocurrencies

Brazils Securities and Exchange Commission announced on Friday that local investment funds are prohibited from investing in cryptocurrencies. The countrys regulators are currently working on crypto regulation; seven public hearings have already been held to discuss this subject.

Also read: South Korea Urges 23 Countries, EU, and IMF to Collaborate on Curbing Crypto Trading

No Crypto Investments Allowed

Brazil Regulator Prohibits Funds from Investing in CryptocurrenciesThe Securities and Exchange Commission of Brazil (CVM) on Friday issued a circular addressed to all officers responsible for the administration and management of investment funds in the country.

It states that direct acquisitions of cryptocurrencies by investment funds are not allowed. Reuters elaborated: Cryptocurrencies cannot be considered financial assets, regulator CVM ruled, in effect barring funds from investing directly in assets such as bitcoin.

Furthermore, local funds interested in investing in cryptocurrencies indirectly by taking a stake in foreig...

08:30

Malicious Bitmain Website Shows up in Facebooks Advertisements "IndyWatch Feed Crypto"

Cryptocurrency users have become a prone target for cybercriminals these nefarious individuals often target exchanges and digital wallets. However, it seems there is a malicious social media campaign related to a Bitmain phishing website as well. The site looks and feels like the real deal, but it is clearly a fake. Users need to be aware of these problems and remain vigilant at all times. Cryptocurrency mining is very popular and people arent always browsing the correct websites.

The number of phishing attacks against cryptocurrency users has grown significantly. Over the past few years, we have seen numerous attempts at causing financial damage. Exchanges and trading platforms will remain the main target right now. However, someone is trying to trick users into order mining equipment from a fake Bitmain website. Considering how the company is the worlds largest manufacturer of such hardware, it is only normal criminals try to mimic it.

Beware of Fake Bitmain Ads on Facebook

Anyone who gets caught up in this fake website will lose their money. Although it is unclear how many victims there, one Reddit user pointed this issue out to us. More specifically, he lost 0.33 BTC due to this fake Bitmain website. It seems the nefarious site uses a different spelling of the n in the Bitmain name. This also makes the domain name look more legitimate compared to using a slightly different company name. A very problematic development, and one that should not be allowed tot to take place.

Unlike previous phishing sites, the fake Bitmain isnt found on Google. There are no paid search engine advertisements when looking for the company by name. Instead, it can only be found on Facebook. Given the popularity of social media, it is normal criminals will try their hand at this new method. No one knows for sure how long the ad has been running for, though. Moreover, it remains unclear if this ad targets users in specific countries.

All things considered, cryptocurrency users need to be more careful than ever before. Any platform or email can contain malicious ads for services which seem legitimate. Bitmain is the latest victim in the ongoing attack by cybercriminals against cryptocurrency enthusiasts. It is unfortunate sites like these are even approved by Facebook. Big companies often dont have the right staff in place to remain ahead of these phishing sites. It will not be the last of its kind either.

Header image courtesy of...

08:29

Zombie Survival Instructional Video Zombies Eat Meat "IndyWatch Feed Spiritual"

Zombie Survival Instructional Video Zombies Eat Meat And they eat it, and they eat it, and they eat it

08:26

Wrong Button Pushed? False Alarm Sparks Panic In Hawaii, Children Placed In Storm Drains "IndyWatch Feed Spiritual"

They are now claiming that a wrong button was pushed

Learn More:
https://twitter.com/search?q=Hawaii&src=tren

Daily UFO Headlines 1/5/2018 "IndyWatch Feed Uncanny"

Alejandro Rojas is a radio host for Open Minds Radio, editor and contributing writer for Open Minds magazine as well as OpenMinds.tv. For several years Alejandro was the official spokesperson for the Mutual UFO Network as the Director of Public Education. As a UFO/Paranormal researcher and journalist, Alejandro has spent many hours in the field investigating phenomena up close and personal. Alejandro has been interviewed by media organizations around the world, including the largest cable and network news agencies with several appearances on Coast to Coast AM.

Source link

The Purge of the country occurs TOMORROW MORNING "IndyWatch Feed Spiritual"

The Purge of the country occurs TOMORROW MORNING Sign up today for YOUR personal FEMA camp number

08:23

Zapit is All Set to Revolutionize the Online Shopping Experience "IndyWatch Feed Crypto"

Zapit is a blockchain based application which reviews products. Currently, it is solely enabled for Amazon products. However, later its horizon is set to widen to include more online marketplaces. Amazon products can be reviewed on the Zapit website, or by installing Zapit plug-in for different browsers. The user can view reviews of the Amazon product he or she is viewing in the browser itself. Also, using the plug-in, users can post a review of the Amazon product they have used already. Zapit pays users for each review published.

It is hard to trust the reviews of products on the Amazon website. There has been evidence of fake reviews for products being posted on product pages on Amazon. It is easy to post fake positive reviews through dummy accounts. Alternately, competitors can just as easily post fake negative reviews using such dummy accounts. It makes trusting Amazon product reviews that much harder. Zapit is addressing these issues for Amazon shoppers. It is a lot smoother to shop for Amazon products after using the Zapit application.

Amazon sellers can post affiliate links of their Amazon products on the Zapit platform. Users will see the reviews on the platform and may buy products using the affiliate links. In this case, Zapit will pay Amazon sellers 4% to 8%! This way, sellers will have double the profit, firstly from their product selling profit, and secondly from the extra percentage profit being paid by Zapit.

Zapit has a powerful review moderation process. This is where blockchains real benefit is displayed as moderators act like miners. Moderators will verify the reviews and can approve or reject them based on their authenticity. Each review needs multiple approvals before it can be published. This moderation process is in addition to the automated flag detection that companies like Amazon and Yelp use to identify spam reviews.

Zapit Token Sale Terms

08:22

The Last Jedi Review with FOOTAGE NEVER BEFORE SEEN "IndyWatch Feed Spiritual"

The Last Jedi Review with FOOTAGE NEVER BEFORE SEEN And you thought this was for real

08:21

Kraken Exchange Is Back Online After Troublesome System Upgrade "IndyWatch Feed Crypto"

The cryptocurrency exchange has resumed services after a scheduled maintenance that was supposed to take two hours but instead took two days.

08:21

Jewelry Designs for the Holidays "IndyWatch Feed Craft"

by Chris Rehkop. In between preparations for a busy holiday season, I found some time to express my creative side with some sparkly designs, and a couple lariat necklaces that reflect my faith. I received some nice compliments on these, hope you and JMJ readers will too. Chris Rehkop Chris Closet

08:19

Is Basingstoke the new Roswell? 'Alien UFO' video adds to bizarre sightings "IndyWatch Feed Uncanny"

The witness reported it to the research group yesterday.

The man, who has not been named by MUFON, said he and a colleague saw the lights in the sky while at work.

In a witness report, he said: I went outside with my workmate to get some materials out of the van and noticed one light slowly move around the back of a building.

Then another one appeared from behind the building at a set distance that did not change. 

Seconds after another three appeared as if they was already there but were not lit up.

He said after about a minute, they began to slowly swing around, as if a crane had lights on it and it turned around 220 degrees.

He added: At this point two lights where visible and after another minute or two, the two visible lights got further and further away.

One stopped and one seemed to carry on barely being a visible light source.

He said they appeared to swing around again in formation.

The man said: At this point we ran back inside the building to try and get a better view from the roof.

With the fog we could not see anything so ran back down at which point they where nowhere to be seen.

He ruled out helicopters as there was no noise or civilian aircraft as there were no flashing lights.

He added: It couldnt have been search lights shining up from the ground as we could clearly see the lights surface area getting wider as it shone down meaning the light source was in the sky. 

The sighting lasted around 30 minutes and I managed to take around four minutes of video.

Basingstoke has become something of a UFO hotspot with a series of mysterious light sightings.

In June 2008 witnesses claimed a fleet of 12 orange objects were seen in the night sky for half an hour.

And in mid 2012 numerous sightings of unusual flashing lights in the night sky were reported over Basingstoke.

In April 2016 Leandro Canetti, then 28, spotted four red, blinking lights in the sky as he finished a gym session near Basingstoke train station.

Separately, MUFON has received five other reports from the town.

On Boxing Day 2009 came a report of a high altitude orange light moving extremely fast.

In November 2013 a witness report a rocket-like object over the town.

Two months later someone reported a rectangular black ob...

08:16

Hot Chick finds man who lost leg in accident "IndyWatch Feed Spiritual"

As above Hot chick finds mans lost leg in the middle of the road after an accident

08:13

ALIEN retells the starts of MANKIND "IndyWatch Feed Spiritual"

A tall white Alien remembers the beginnings of mankind. Recorded in Germany

08:08

the Norm Is Extinction "IndyWatch Feed Survival"

interesting article on Iran... was not aware of the situation over there... this paints a pretty grim picture of what is happening...

Before we wax too eloquent about the democratic aspirations of the great Iranian people, we should keep in the mind that the most probable scenario for Iran under any likely regime is a sickening spiral into poverty and depopulation. Iran has the fastest-aging population of any country in the world, indeed, the fast-aging population of any country in...

the Norm Is Extinction

08:04

Learn CSS Flexbox in 5 Minutes "IndyWatch Feed Education"

A quick introduction to the popular layout module

In this post youll learn the basics of CSS Flexbox, which has become a must-have skill for web developers and designers the last couple of years.

Well be using a navbar as an example, as this is a very typical use case for Flexbox. This will introduce you to its most-used properties of the module, while leaving out the ones which arent as critical.

Im also creating a free course on Flexbox. If you want early access you can leave your email here and Ill send it to you once its ready.

Now lets get started!

Your first Flexbox layout

The two main components of a Flexbox layout are the container and the items.

Heres the HTML for our example, which contains a container with four items:

Home

Search

Logout

Before we turn this into a Flexbox layout the divs would be stacked on top of each other like this:

Ive added a little bit of styling, but that has nothing to do with Flexbox.

To turn this into a Flexbox layout well simply give the container the following CSS property:

.container {
display: flex;
}

This will automatically position the items nicely along the horizontal axis.

If you want to check out the actual code, you can head over to this Scrimba playground.

Now lets shuffle these items around a bit.

Justify content and Align items

Justify-content and align-items are two CSS properties which help us distribute the items in the container. They control how the items are positioned along the main axis and cross axis.

In our case (but not always) the main axis is horizontal and the cross axis is vertical:

In this article, well only look at justify-content, as Ive found to be using this one much more than align-items. However, in my upcoming course, Ill be going through both properties in detail.

Lets center all the items along the main axis by using justify-content:

.container {
disp...

08:02

A Tip for Gathering up Beads "IndyWatch Feed Craft"

by Margaret Hobbs. (Peterborough) I use a plastic lid, covered with felt, to work on when creating a new beaded design. When I finish, there are often several beads left to clear away, before starting a new creation. I use a piece of thin cardboard, folded in three, to gather up the beads and pour []

07:59

Hawaii officials say 'NO missile threat' amid emergency alerts "IndyWatch Feed Spiritual"

Picture
Hawaii emergency officials confirmed Saturday that an alert warning that a ballistic missile was inbound to the island was a mistake.
Source: 
http://www.foxnews.com

07:57

Binge-Watch Carl Sagans Original Cosmos Series Free Online (Available for a Limited Time) "IndyWatch Feed Arts"

FYI. Carl Sagan's 13-episode series Cosmos originally aired in 1980 and became one of the most widely watched series in the history of American public TV. The show also won two Emmys and a Peabody Award.

Right now, you can watch the original Cosmos episodes over on Twitch.TV. From time to time, Twitch airs marathon sessions of old programs. They did Julia Child's "The French Chef" back in 2016. Now it's Sagan's turn.

Usually the videos are only available for a few days. So you might want to start your binge-watching session now. If you miss the boat, you could always pick up a copy of the show on Blu-Ray.

Note: Twitch.TV originally aired the Cosmos series last spring as part of a Science Week celebration. Read their press release for more information.

Follow Open Culture on Facebook and Twitter and share intelligent media with your friends. Or better yet, sign up for our daily email and get a daily dose of Open Culture in your inbox. 

If you'd like to support Open Culture and our mission, please consider making a donation to our site. It's hard to rely 100% on ads, and your contributions will help us provide the best free cultural and educational materials.

via BigThink

07:50

Shocking Study Shows 170 MILLION Americans Drinking Radioactive Water and Govt is Hiding It "IndyWatch Feed Health"

By Matt Agorist

A damning report from the Environmental Working Group has just revealed that drinking water for more than 170 million Americans in all 50 states contains radioactive elements that are shown to cause cancer. Not only does the report expose the deadly levels of radiation but it also shows that officials have been actively covering it up.

EWGs investigation consisted of testing the water supplies of nearly 50,000 public water systems from all 50 states. Researchers found that from 2010 to 2015, more than 22,000 utilities in all 50 states reported radium in the treated water delivered to customers taps.

Only a small percentage of the water supplies exceeded what the Environmental Protection Agency considers safe; however, their standards for legal radiation limits are more than 40 years old. EWG pointed out that, according to more recent standards, like those set in 2006 in California, nearly 100 percent of tested water supplies failed. These findings make Flint, Michigan look like childs play.

Most radioactive elements in tap water come from natural sources, but that doesnt take away the need to protect people through stronger standards and better water treatment, said Olga Naidenko, Ph.D., EWGs senior science advisor for childrens environmental health. Millions of Americans are drinking water with potentially harmful levels of radioactive elements, but the outdated federal standards mean many people dont know about the risk they face when they turn on the tap.

07:50

DIY Survival: Make a Crossbow from Scratch "IndyWatch Feed Spiritual"

crossbow

A crossbow offers many advantages for survival situations. While Discovery demonstrates how to make one by hand, its still basically the same weapon and benefits. The crossbow would be a better option than a longbow especially in a scenario where you may have lost your rifle or just didnt bring one along.

DIY Survival: Make a Crossbow from Scratch

This weapon does not demand too much physical exertion like a longbow does. All you have to do is to draw the string and youre ready to shoot. Shooting positions can be varied and your height will not be a hindrance. Another advantage is that you do not need to master the draw-aim-shoot technique. The crossbow is fairly easy to use so its a good idea to learn how to use it.

STRINGER FOR CROSSBOWS Convenient to use this stringer can take care of the duty at home or before heading out on a hunt. 

Want more survival how-tos? Check out related articles from our website:

Crossbow Shooting 101

Archery 101

Our Favorite Crossbow Reviews

DIY Survival: Make a Crossbow from Scratch "IndyWatch Feed Survival"

crossbow

A crossbow offers many advantages for survival situations. While Discovery demonstrates how to make one by hand, it's still basically the same weapon and benefits. The crossbow would be a better option than a longbow especially in a scenario where you may have lost your rifle or just didn't bring one along.

This weapon does not demand too much physical exertion like a longbow does. All you have to do is to draw the string and you're ready to shoot. Shooting positions can be varied and your height will not be a hindrance. Another advantage is that you do not need to master the draw-aim-shoot technique. The crossbow is fairly easy to use so it's a good idea to learn how to use it.

STRINGER FOR CROSSBOWS Convenient to use this stringer can take care of the duty at home or before heading out on a hunt. 

Want more survival how-tos? Check out related articles from our website:

Cross...

07:43

My Precious Metal Clay Adventure Begins "IndyWatch Feed Craft"

by Dana C Smith. (Ocean City, MD) I have been pondering my foray into creating with metal clay for over a yearI bought several books by makers last winter, and read and read and read. So this fall a supremely talented jewelry-maker friend and I decided to wade into this new discipline; we went halfsies []

07:22

Tree of Life Jewelry Set "IndyWatch Feed Craft"

by Linda Lohraff. (Berrien Center Michigan) I learned how to make the Wire Tree of Life from you Rena. I just love making it!! I try to change it a little each time. I particularly love the peridot chips in the tree. I made this set and you can see peridot and copper are beautiful. []

07:21

Weekend Watch: Charlie the Maker "IndyWatch Feed Diy"

A young UK YouTuber documents his building projects and what he's learning through making.

Read more on MAKE

The post Weekend Watch: Charlie the Maker appeared first on Make: DIY Projects and Ideas for Makers.

07:20

Safecastle introduces an all Terrain powerful 500W, 48V FAT Tire electric bike "IndyWatch Feed Survival"

Safecastle launches own brand of Electric Bikes - Breeze, we sell various brands like X-treme , Prodecotech and others. After years of selling other brands we have finally built our own based on feedback from our customers and building the best specs.

Check it out here

Safecastle introduces an all Terrain powerful 500W, 48V FAT Tire electric bike

07:17

Making Life Meaningful Without Religion "IndyWatch Feed Spiritual"

We need to find a philosophically healthy way to think and feel about death without resorting to fictions.

IndyWatch Community Resources All Topics Summary Archiver

Go Back:30 Days | 7 Days | 2 Days | 1 Day

IndyWatch Community Resources All Topics Summary Today.

Go Forward:1 Day | 2 Days | 7 Days | 30 Days

IndyWatch Community Resources All Topics Summary was generated at Community Resources IndyWatch.

Resource generated at IndyWatch using aliasfeed and rawdog