IndyWatch Community Resources All Topics Summary Archiver

Go Back:30 Days | 7 Days | 2 Days | 1 Day

IndyWatch Community Resources All Topics Summary Today.

Go Forward:1 Day | 2 Days | 7 Days | 30 Days

IndyWatch Community Resources All Topics Summary was generated at Community Resources IndyWatch.

Friday, 05 October

00:37

A $30 Million Manhattan Condo Was Just Tokenized on Public Ethereum Blockchain "IndyWatch Feed Crypto"

Manhattans first major asset to be tokenized on the blockchain is a luxury condo recently valued at $30 million. The East Village building contains 12 condos, each with 1700 square feet of space and each now tokenized on the Ethereum blockchain. The real estate property is now represented with a sum of tokens available for Continued

The post A $30 Million Manhattan Condo Was Just Tokenized on Public Ethereum Blockchain appeared first on CCN

00:30

Economic Woes? New Car Sales Plunge 20% In UK & US In September "IndyWatch Feed Survival"

A new report is saying that new car sales took a nosedive in September, signaling economic distress could be just around the corner. The downward trend in the United States is being blamed on two hurricanes, while the slump in sales in the United Kingdom is being blamed on carmakers difficulty meeting emissions regulations.

Major automakers on Tuesday posted a hefty drop in U.S. new vehicle sales for September, caused in part by a decline in sales in areas hit by Hurricane Florence and a tough comparison to the previous September when consumers rushed to replace vehicles damaged by Hurricane Harvey, reported Reuters.

Ford Motor Company on Tuesday reported an 11.2 percent drop in sales, with declines in every major category. Sales of sedans were down nearly 26 percent. However, Fiat Chrysler Automobiles bucked the trend for the month, reporting a 15 percent jump in U.S. sales. This was due to increases in sales of its infamous Jeeps, notably the Cherokee and Compass models, and Ram pickup trucks.

September was a bloodbath for cars, Cox Automotive analyst Michelle Krebs told reporters on a conference call. They dropped like a rock, Krebs said of Americans and the long-standing trend of abandoning smaller cars for larger and more comfortable SUVs and pickups.

Meanwhile, in the United Kingdom, the number of total vehicles registered was down 20.5% on the same period in 2017 at 338,834, the Society of Motor Manufacturers and Traders said according to the BBC. Carmakers had struggled with a raft of upheavals including adjusting to stricter emissions standards, the society added. It also said that the impact of the sales plunge was felt across the board, with registrations by private consumers, fleets, and businesses all sharply declining. Sales of petrol and diesel cars fell, but those of hybrids and plug-in electric vehicles actually rose by a meager 3.9%.

According to Reuters, the slump in new car sales is expec...

00:03

Robert F. Kennedy, Jr. Needs $20,000 for His Childrens Health Defense Campaign! "IndyWatch Feed Health"

BolenReport Readers Need to Step Up! By Kent Heckenlively JD Many people may mistake our boldness at BolenReport as not being open to other viewpoints. Nothing could be further from the truth.  Here at BolenReport we WELCOME ROBUST DEBATE. Its no secret we lean right, but thats simply because we believe the pharmaceutical companies have Continue reading Robert F. Kennedy, Jr. Needs $20,000 for His Childrens Health Defense Campaign!

The post Robert F. Kennedy, Jr. Needs $20,000 for His Childrens Health Defense Campaign! appeared first on BolenReport.

00:00

Synesthesia: How My Brain Swirls Color into Life "IndyWatch Feed Diy"

My name, to me, is yellow. This is because the letter K is yellow in my brain, therefore it colors the rest of my name, Kelli, in yellow. The number one is blue, the number two is red, and three is green. The song The Geese of Beverly Road by my favorite band, The National, is a swirling mix of deep emerald greens and flecks of gold. These colors dance across my minds eye, throughout my sub-conscious and conscious, as they come to mind, or are read or seen by me.

When I was in college over a decade ago, taking a psychology and sociology class, I learned that I had synesthesia. I sat in a large lecture hall with hundreds of other students, everyone bent over the same survey packet that would evaluate our personalities, our emotional history, our lives and so on this would help the professor and his assistants sort us out into different studies, which is how we earned credit. As I answered each question (Have you ever experienced depression? Do you remember your childhood fondly?) I glanced up and looked at each friend on either side of me they were pages ahead of me in the survey. I looked back down at my own packet of survey questions: Do you associate colors with numbers and letters? If no, skip to page 6. Well of course I do, I thought. Didnt everyone?

Actually, everyone does not.

Ether's Two-Week Price Uptrend Looks Poised to Continue "IndyWatch Feed Crypto"

Ether, the second largest cryptocurrency by market capitalization, has staved off a bearish move and may be looking at further gains.

Bitcoin Wallet Identifier Discovered in Fortnite Season 6 Hacks "IndyWatch Feed Crypto"

Malwarebytes Labs recently discovered malware in one of the many Fortnite game hacks that enumerate victims Bitcoin wallets.

The California-based IT security firm found the malware after riddling through many fake Fortnite hacks that sought users to participate in surveys or download suspected files. The process led them to detect Trojan.Malpack. The trojan reportedly steals users data and identifies their Bitcoin wallets by tricking them into downloading a package containing a malicious Windows file.

Once the initial(dot)EXE, [the malicious file], runs on the target system, it performs some basic enumeration on details specific to the infected computer. It then attempts to send data via a POST command to an /index.php file in the Russian Federation, courtesy of the IP address 5(dot)101(dot)78(dot)169, researchers found. Some of the most notable things it takes an interest in are browser session information, cookies, Bitcoin wallets, and also Steam sessions.

Malware Located among YouTube Videos

Fornite players looking to bypass the games paywall often end up on how-to-hack-Fortnite forums available all across the web, including YouTube. Malwarebytes Labs subscribed to many of these channels for its investigation and found bogus hacking tips and tricks that were offering everything from free season six passes to free V-Bucks, Fortnites in-app token to enable additional content purchase in the game.

Offering up a malicious file under the pretense of a cheat is as old school as it gets, but thats never stopped cybercriminals before. In this scenario, would-be cheaters suffer a taste of their own medicine via a daisy chain of clickthroughs and (eventually) some malware as a parting gift, Malwarebytes wrote.

Any Bitcoin Stolen?

The Malwarebytes investigation does not report any Bitcoin stolen (yet). But the report does sound unsure about the extent to which Trojan.Malpack has affected its victims till date. The trojan generally opens a backdoor to other infections by fundamentally crippling the system firewall. It becomes possible due to Malpacks ability to make unapproved adjustments behind the administrators back...

Thursday, 04 October

23:57

The Tyranny of The Collective by the Illusions of Narratives "IndyWatch Feed Survival"

This article was originally published by Doug Uncola Lynn at TheTollOnline.com

We know that no one ever seizes power with the intention of relinquishing it. Power is not a means; it is an end.  George Orwell, 1984, part 3, chapter 3,

Tyranny:

1 : oppressive power  especially : oppressive power exerted by government

4 : an oppressive, harsh, or unjust act a tyrannical act

It is a fact the election of Donald Trump exposed certain undeniable realities in the United States for those willing to see. Perhaps first and foremost of the various revelations is the bona fide existence of The Collective. Also known as the Uniparty or The Establishment, The Collective is comprised of the following:  The Democratic Party, Republicans in Name Only (RINOs), Neo-conservatives (Neocons), the Mainstream Media, the Corporatocracy, globalists, elite bankers and unelected government bureaucrats and officials; also often referred to as The Deep State or Military Industrial Complex.

All of these entities have attained singularity through the decades while, for the most part, retaining some plausible deniability of their collusive connectivity prior to the 2016 Presidential Election. But now the veil has been lifted. As The Collective has unified in polar opposition against everything Trump, so has its immorality and lawlessness been additionally exposed; like nude streetwalkers performing dirty tricks in broad daylight on busy corners.

Over the past half century, if not before, The Collective has politicized, and weaponized, everything it could subvert.  From the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) to the courts, from professional football to late night comedy, from Hollywood to advertising, from social media to education, from race to gender, to sex. Especially...

23:51

French Bitcoin Startup ACINQ Raises $1.7 Million to Grow the Lightning Network "IndyWatch Feed Crypto"

French bitcoin startup ACINQ has closed $1.7 million in seed funding to aid its development of the tools and services necessary to help the Lightning Network (LN) experience mass adoption. Lightning Network Developer Closes Seed Round According to the announcement, the Series Seed round was led by venture capital firm Serena, with participation from Bertrand Continued

The post French Bitcoin Startup ACINQ Raises $1.7 Million to Grow the Lightning Network appeared first on CCN

23:49

Short Term Long Term Urban Survival "IndyWatch Feed Survival"

Short Term Long Term Urban Survival
James Walton I Am Liberty Audio player below!

Short Term Long Term Urban Survival kicks off our month on EDC and Urban Survival we are going to really hammer down what is meant when we talk about urban survival. The truth is, the idea has many meanings and its important that we understand them. How one person might prepare to for urban survival could be totally different than another, though they are both surviving in an urban environment.

Continue reading Short Term Long Term Urban Survival at Prepper Broadcasting Network.

23:40

Worlds Fifth Largest Airline Firm Explores Blockchain to Cut Costs for Customers "IndyWatch Feed Crypto"

Air France-KLM partners with blockchain travel ecosystem Winding Tree to explore ways of cutting costs for flyers

23:39

Components testing in React: what and how to test with Jest and Enzyme. "IndyWatch Feed Education"

Testing React components may be challenging for beginners as well as experienced developers who have already worked with tests. It may be interesting to compare your own approaches with the ones we use in our project. In order to cover the codebase, you have to know which components must be tested and which code exactly in the component should be covered.

During this article, Ill cover the following topics:

• Define the correct order of components testing based on project structure
  • Find what to omit in test coverage (what not to test)
  • Identify the necessity of Snapshot Testing
  • Define what to test in the component and in which order
  • Provide detailed custom code examples

The article requires that you have knowledge about Jest and Enzyme setup. Information about installation and configuration can be easily found on their official websites.

Assume the following case: You need to cover the project codebase with tests. What should you start with, and what should you get at the end of testing? 100% test coverage? It is the benchmark to which you should aspire, but in most situations you wont get it.

Why? Because you shouldnt test all code. We will find out why and what should be left out of tests. Even more, 100% test coverage does not always ensure that the component is fully tested. There is also no guarantee that it will notify you if something has been changed. Dont strive for the percentages, avoid writing fake tests, and just try not to lose the main component details.

Defining the correct order of the components testing based on project structure

Lets discuss this question on the next part of the project structure:

I took shared directory because it is the most important. It consists of the components that are used in several different pages of the project. They are reusable, and normally they are small and not complex. If one or another component fails, it will cause failing in other places. Thats why we should be confident whether they have been written correctly. The structure of this directory is divided into several folders, each containing components.

How to define the correct order of component testing in the shared directory:

• Always follow the rule of going from simple to complex. Analyze each directory and define which components are independent - namely, their rendering doesnt depend on the other components. They...

23:36

Good dogs "IndyWatch Feed Survival"

Over the years I have had some really good dogs. Bandit, he was a full blooded wolf. Mad Max he was a boarder terrier whip it mix. Rambo he was a twin to mad Max and now Scout. I am a person that don't have many friends. I mean I have friends but I don't hang out with a group of people, my dog is my best friend. I would say we do a lot together. Here is Scout my best friend, he likes to work.

23:26

Drug Companies are Stealing from You "IndyWatch Feed Health"

with the help of the federal government and universities. Action Alert!

The high cost of prescription drugs has recently made headlines, evidenced by price-gouging schemes that cause drug prices to skyrocket 5,000% (as in the case with the infamous Martin Shkreli and the drug Daraprim) or Mylans more recent price hike on EpiPens to over $600 for a two-pack. Whats often left out of these stories, however, is how the federal government helped the pharmaceutical industry have this kind of power over drug pricing by allowing the industry to take advantage of publicly-funded research.

This stunning history is discussed at length in an article in The New Republic magazine, but here are the highlights: of the 210 medicines approved by the FDA between 2010 and 2016, every one originated in government labs, or university labs funded by the government. But it wasnt always the case that the pharmaceutical industry could rake in billions of dollars in profit from publicly-funded research. For a long time, the US government retained the patents that sprung from government research.

This began to change in 1968, when the National Institutes of Health (NIH) revived the Institutional Patent Agreement program which allowed non-profitsmostly universities, in this caseto claim the licenses of medicines developed with government funds. Whereas before, inventors using NIH funds were required to assign patents back to the federal government, now they could be sold to the pharmaceutical industry. This trend was solidified in 1980 with the University and Small Business Patent Procedures Act, which allowed universities, non-profits, and small businesses to own, patent, and commercialize inventions developed with government research dollars.

Universities get government money to do research, patent any novel inventions that arise from that research, and sell the patents to the pharmaceutical industry. Consumers are forced to pay monopoly prices for drugs that their tax money helped develop.

Later in 1980, the Supreme Court decided that genes and genetically modified organis...

23:24

FDA Turned Your $10 Supplement into a $40,000 Drug "IndyWatch Feed Health"

Help us ensure the supplement form remains available. Action Alert! 

Last year, the FDA announced the approval of Endari, a drug for sickle cell disease. Endari is an oral powder comprised of L-glutamine, an important amino acid currently available as a supplement. The drug company, Emmaus Medical, Inc., filed an investigational new drug (IND) applicationdemonstrating their investigation of L-glutamine as a drugon May 15, 1997. This is important because there is no new dietary ingredient (NDI) notification for L-glutamine. (Think of an NDI notification as a new supplement notification; by law an NDI notification must be filed on supplements that came to market after 1994.)

If Emmaus enforces its...

23:17

Venezuelas Petro Copied Dash, Claims Ethereum Developer "IndyWatch Feed Crypto"

Venezuelas Petro Copied Dash, Claims Ethereum Developer

An Ethereum developer is claiming the state-backed petro (PTR) cryptocurrency, a plaything to Venezuelan President Nicolas Maduro, has taken substantial amounts of its newly published whitepaper from Dash (DASH). Indeed, at least at first glance, it does appear there are close similarities between the altcoin and the worlds first national cryptocurrency.   

Also read: Bitcoin Cash Speaker Series II Brings Leading Bitcoiners Together

Venezuelas Newly Published Whitepaper Appears to Have a Great Deal in Common with Dash

Readers familiar with altcoin dash will recognize its salient features: instant send, masternodes, consensus combination, an X11 mining algorithm, and so on. That these elements have found their way into the recently published Petro whitepaper caught the attention of at least one keen reader, Ethereum developer Joey Zhou.

Venezuelas Petro Copied Dash, Claims Ethereum DeveloperJoey Zhou...

23:10

Crypto Markets See Modest Growth Across the Board "IndyWatch Feed Crypto"

Cryptocurrencies are today seeing modest growth across the board, with all of the top-twenty ranked coins tipping into green

23:09

My new to me camper "IndyWatch Feed Survival"

Well,I went and did it,got myself into a 1998 Viking 2490 popup camper! Box is 12 ft close up and tows like its not even there. Dry weight is 1880 lbs with a cargo capacity of 800 lbs! My Mountaineer handles it very well. Does need a few improvements. Going to add solar ,increase water capacity to make it off grid. A little TLC and it's ready for anything.

23:00

Are You Pandemic Prepared? How to Prepare for Pandemic and Survive, Too "IndyWatch Feed Survival"

Editors Note: This is an updated and revised edition for 2018. It seems like every time we turn around there is some deadly disease in the news. In recent years, Read More

More Crony Nutrition Advice on the Way? "IndyWatch Feed Health"

Its very likely, unless we can make our voices heard at the FDA. Action Alert!

FDA Commissioner Scott Gottlieb announced a new initiative earlier this year called the Nutrition Innovation Strategy. It is a broad-based effort to improve the health of Americans through diet, mainly by improving and updating the information on food labelsincluding devising a definition for the term healthy. While there are things that could be done to improve food labeling, the government should not be in the business of defining what is and isnt healthy.

One concrete proposal that would drastically improve food labels is listing sugar in teaspoons rather than grams. In our previous article on this topic we noted that many purported health foods contain exorbitant amounts of sugarsuch as a large flavored coffee containing 25 teaspoons of sugar (three times the sugar of a 12 ounce cola), or a cup of low-fat yogurt containing up to 12 teaspoons of sugar. By being able to hide the sugar content of food in gramsa meaningless measurement for most peopleBig Food is getting us addicted to sugar, leading to obesity and other health problems. Listing sugar in teaspoons would empower consumers to avoid these junk foods.

Defining what healthy is, however, is another matter. This is a project that the government is not equipped to deal with. First of all, our crony capitalist system means that Big Food and other special interests would inevitably influence this definition, robbing it of any meaning. Would Kraft Singles (not cheese, but rather a cheese product) be considered healthy?

Secondly the government has shown repeatedly that it is not up to date on the latest nutrition science; as witnessed in the recent Dietary Guidelines for Americans that, for instance, continue to warn Americans to limit cholesterol, sodium, and saturated fat despite the latest science suggesting this is nonsense. The governm...

The Silence of Sexual Assault in Literature "IndyWatch Feed Literature"

Detail from the cover of the Penguin Classics edition of Shirley Jacksons Hangsaman

Christine Blasey Fords testimony last week opened a desperately needed national conversation about the nature of silence in the aftermath of trauma. Why didnt Blasey Ford tell her loving parents, Trump discharged on Twitter. The hashtag #WhyIDidntReport generated thousands of testimonies about the societal forces that push victims into silence in the aftermath of assault.  That silence, unheard by anyone else but shatteringly loud inside ones head, is an open secret in American life. It is also an open secret in American literature, especially in the works of women writers.

Kavanaughs description of his daughters prayers at dinner brought to mind the theatrical piety of the bible salesman in Flannerys OConnors story Good Country People.  That bible salesman comes off as earnest at firstas he scopes a familys front parlor and declares the absence of the bible that good Chrustians would certainly display there.

Once he gets beyond the front parlor, and has Hulga, the adult daughter of the household, to himself, he doesnt bring up anything more about Chrustian service. Watching Kavanaugh lose control of his good country folk performance and become increasingly overcome with rage, I thought of OConnors salesman absurdly repeating the word Chrustian, of the terrible theatrics of our politics.

It is not until the barn, where there are no witnesses, that the salesman reveals the bible in his valise is nothing more than a hollow box with a flask inside and a condom. The bible salesman takes what he wants from Hulga, and steals her artificial leg. As he leaves her there, unable to walk, he boasts that he once stole a womans glass eye, too.

Though published over sixty years ago, the sick abuse of power in the story is disturbingly similar to any number of testimonies that have emerged this past year.  Flannery OConnor artfully elides...

Prominent Investor: The SECs Approval Of a Bitcoin ETF Will Change Everything "IndyWatch Feed Crypto"

Despite the dismal performance of crypto assets, this space continues to receive attention from prominent thought leaders in traditional capital markets, making it evident that this industry shows promise and is much more than a well-thought-out fad or trend.

Clearly, Crypto Is Here To Stay

The brain drain of the legacy market has continued, with Ric Edelman, the chairman of a financial services firm that shares his surname, joining hands with San Francisco-based Bitwise Assessment Management as a leading investor and advisor. Although Edelman hasnt left his former stint at the firm he parented, his move to overtly back Bitwise, a prominent crypto-focused index provider, brings further legitimacy to an industry that is continually bashed by misleading headlines from traditional news outlets.

Ric Edelman, who wasnt afraid to cheer Bitcoin on from the sidelines in the past, cleared his schedule to sit down with CNBCs Fast Money panel to discuss his first formal foray into what can only be described as the most promising industry of the decade.

CNBCs Bob Pisani commenced Edelmans guest appearance by asking the author and investment guru why he is bullish on Bitcoin, the internets native currency. The prominent investor stated:

Im bullish on it because Bitcoin is now 10 years old, its a $200 billion market wh...

22:59

Melonport Co-Founder Joins the Decentralized Crypto Exchange Race "IndyWatch Feed Crypto"

Melonport co-founder Reto Trinkler is joining an increasingly crowded field with the launch of Agora Trade, a decentralized crypto exchange.

22:59

Overstock's Medici Ventures Invests in Wine-Tracking Blockchain Startup "IndyWatch Feed Crypto"

Medici Ventures, the blockchain accelerator arm of Overstock.com, has made a seven-figure investment in wine-tracking startup VinX.

22:58

Galactics update with Kent Dunn October 4, 2018 "IndyWatch Feed Uncanny"

pbince Gepubliceerd op 4 okt. 2018 Please subscribe button to see new video Email for contact only pbince@gmail.com My Thai channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPlk My facebook fanpage https://www.facebook.com/Pbince-25007 ********************************************************************* ###### 10 Days Continue Reading

Het bericht Galactics update with Kent Dunn October 4, 2018 verscheen eerst op Take care 4.

22:53

Korean Crypto Giant Bithumb is Launching a Decentralized Exchange "IndyWatch Feed Crypto"

Perhaps inspired by the worlds largest cryptocurrency exchange Binance to launch a decentralized exchange (DEX) by 2019, Bithumb, a major digital asset trading platform in South Korea, has announced its plans to operate a DEX in the months to come. Bithumb DEX, which is expected to target the global cryptocurrency market, will be launched under Continued

The post Korean Crypto Giant Bithumb is Launching a Decentralized Exchange appeared first on CCN

22:42

Asking For a Friend "IndyWatch Feed Survival"

Asking for a friend, Seems his wife and girlfriends have gone to the beach for 4 days.

He is wondering what he can do with his time or better yet what would you do with 4 days of relaxation?
Play with the dogs?
Cook?
Pee in the shower?
Thanks ahead of time,I'll pass along the suggestions!

22:42

Manual Grain Mills....any ideas? "IndyWatch Feed Survival"

I've had the Wondermill Junior Deluxe manual grain mill in my Amazon wish list, like, FOREVER. Finally had a chance to build up some Amazon gift card balance, to where my actual out of pocket expense would have only been ~$70 (normal MSRP, on Amazon, has been up around $285, for this mill....and well worth it, from all the positive reviews for it).

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01C85NL5A/?tag=survivalmonke-20

So I'm about the go ahead and order it.....and it's out of stock, with...

Manual Grain Mills....any ideas?

22:34

Military Bases and Strange Encounters With Supernatural Entities "IndyWatch Feed Uncanny"

September 9, 2018 Source: Mysterious Universe | By Brent Swancer When it comes to the paranormal, there seem to be certain places that are well-suited to or seem to draw Continue Reading

Het bericht Military Bases and Strange Encounters With Supernatural Entities verscheen eerst op Take care 4.

22:31

Pentagon Whistleblower Says Russia Probe Was All A Set-Up "IndyWatch Feed Uncanny"

August 29th, 2018 Source: SHTF Plan | By Mac Slavo A suspended department of defense whistleblower has come forward saying that the Russian probe into Russian collusion was all a Continue Reading

Het bericht Pentagon Whistleblower Says Russia Probe Was All A Set-Up verscheen eerst op Take care 4.

22:23

Desperate Khazarian mafia is plotting fake alien invasion as Trump assassination fails "IndyWatch Feed Uncanny"

By Benjamin Fulford, White Dragon Society 2018-10-01 The Khazarian mafia is planning a fake alien invasion after their most recent attempt to assassinate U.S. President Donald Trump failed, say Pentagon Continue Reading

Het bericht Desperate Khazarian mafia is plotting fake alien invasion as Trump assassination fails verscheen eerst op Take care 4.

22:20

THE MOST EVIL HUMAN ON EARTH "IndyWatch Feed Uncanny"

Steve Kroft (born August 22, 1945) is an American journalist and a longtime correspondent for 60 Minutes. His investigative reporting has garnered him much acclaim, including three Peabody Awards and Continue Reading

Het bericht THE MOST EVIL HUMAN ON EARTH verscheen eerst op Take care 4.

22:14

The media is the Deep States most valuable tool "IndyWatch Feed Uncanny"

How to protect yourself against brainwashing Disinformation The world is waking up to the fact that for our entire lives we have been lied to. From where we come from, Continue Reading

Het bericht The media is the Deep States most valuable tool verscheen eerst op Take care 4.

22:09

2399, Senate Invokes Cloture Kavanaugh Vote on Saturday, 2399 "IndyWatch Feed Crypto"

This is a paid sponsorship by: Good evening, Im still reporting on: Synopsis: SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS: -- Nobel Gold. Go to Trumpcoin2020.com and use the code Coin to save $5 per coin, or text Coin to 511511. -- Virtual Shield VPN - the easiest way to create a home VPN. Go to: https://www.virtualshield.com/billstill -- The Crypto Advisors, buy, sell, invest, safeguard cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin. Call 888-844-7806, or visit online at: www.TheCryptoAdvisors.com - Trade Genius. Learn To Profit Everyday In the markets! Click Here - http://www.tradegenius.co - Ray Mikelonis, an independent representative of plant-based products which have been scientifically proven to naturally increase the number of adult stem cells in your body. CLICK HERE: BillStill.com/StemCell - Cheap Cable TV - Call 1-888-742-8847. Click now: http://CheapCableTV.com - Discount Tool Set - Click NOW on: http://DiscountToolSet.com/ -Jeevy Computers: Move up to business-level computer protection. 800-844-8613 http://jeevycomputers.com/pcs/ Still Report BTC address: 18Ky2c3CgPY3eu5N7ySoM3X6NjgEAN2w4v Connect with me; Bill Still: newspaper editor/publisher, economics reporter - top US publications, authored 22 books, 4 documentary videos & daily host of this Y/T channel, THE STILL REPORT: https://plus.google.com/u/0/109353617116072656672 Get the word Out: Please LIKE, COMMENT & SHARE! Our website: http://www.billstill.com Considered by informed insiders as the ultimate resource for surviving economic or financial collapse/crash and attaining the unvarnished truth about the latest US and world news, current events in Washington, and todays United States political climate. Please Like, Comment & Share. Bill Still is a former newspaper editor and publisher. He has written for USA Today, The Saturday Evening Post, the Los Angeles Times Syndicate, OMNI magazine, and has also produced the syndicated radio program, Health News. He has written 22 books and two documentary videos and is the host of his wildly popular daily YouTube Channel the Still Report, the quintessential report on the economy and Washington. Connect with Bill Still: https://www.youtube.com/user/bstill3 https://plus.google.com/u/0/+BillStill http://billstills.blogspot.in/ https://twitter.com/billstill https://www.facebook.com/TheStillReport https://www.pinterest.com/billstills/ https://www.linkedin.com/in/billstill http://billstills.tumblr.com/ https://billstills.wordpress.com/ https://www.diigo.com/profile/billstill https://www.reddit.com/user/billstills/ http://www.stumbleupon.com/stumbler/billstillss Consider becoming a Patreon sponsor: https://www.patreon.com/user?u=3204630 https://youtu.be/ndfERLMH3EY

22:08

Bitcoin Won't Break $9,000 This Year, Galaxy Digitals Novogratz Says "IndyWatch Feed Crypto"

Mike Novogratz, CEO of Galaxy Digital, says Bitcoin price wont break $9,000 this year, as the industry is selling crypto "just to fund the burn rate

22:00

Over 1,500 Bitcoin ATMs to Be Deployed in Argentina in Response to Rampant Inflation "IndyWatch Feed Crypto"

According to representatives from Athena Bitcoin and Odyssey Group, by the end of 2018 Argentina will be host to 30 Bitcoin ATMs. That number will jump to about 150 early next year, and to more than 1,500 by the end of 2019. This crypto expansion into the South American country comes amid an economic crisis that has seen the value of its national currency, the peso, sink dramatically.

Bitcoin ATM Developers Race to Argentina

U.S.-based Athena Bitcoin, a company that specializes in the development and operation of cryptocurrency ATMs, launched Argentinas first just a month ago in Buenos Aires.

Another U.S.-based company, Odyssey Group, said of the 150 ATMs it aims to install in the country by the end of the year, 80% of those will be operational within the first few months of 2019. The move will be Odyssey Groups first foray into Latin America, but Reuters quotes the company as saying it is increasingly looking to expand its activities across the entire region.

Athena Bitcoin, on the other hand, already operates 12 ATMs in Colombia, as well as one in Mexico. Moving forward, the company intends to further develop its operations in Mexico and also expand operations to Chile and Brazil. A company spokesperson said the machines which currently only allow customers to conduct Bitcoin transactions will be modified in the future to permit transactions in other coins like Litecoin, Ethereum, and Bitcoin Cash.

Argentina is an ideal location for Bitcoin ATMs because inflation of its national currency which has lost more than 50% of its value against the dollar so far in 2018 is expected to exceed 40% by years end. And as NewsBTC reported last month, Charlie Bilello, director of research at New York-based investment advisory group Pension Partners, recently published findings on the returns of cryptocurrencies and fiat currencies which revealed something remarkable: this year Bitcoin has actually outperformed the Argentine peso as well as the Venezuelan bolivar and the Sudanese pound.

From Athena Bitcoins perspective this unfortunate economic situation presents a massive growth opportunity...

Cancer researcher who once tried to sue critics is up to 40 retracted papers "IndyWatch Feed Health"

Welcome to the Top 10, Fazlul Sarkar. Sarkar, the cancer researcher formerly of Wayne State University who once tried to sue critics on PubPeer, has had another seven papers retracted. That makes a total of 40, and places him in the Top 10 of our leaderboard of authors with the most retractions. Three of the Continue reading Cancer researcher who once tried to sue critics is up to 40 retracted papers

Numerai Opens Crypto-Powered Stock Betting Market to the Public "IndyWatch Feed Crypto"

Numerai's decentralized Erasure marketplace has publicly launched, targeting hedge funds with its stock market predictions.

Ahead of Traditional Banking: How Africa Employs Blockchain For Financial Inclusion "IndyWatch Feed Crypto"

Sierra Leone is on a mission to build a national blockchain-powered credit bureau and show how Africa might tackle financial exclusion

21:56

Ripple Blockchain Payments App MoneyTap Goes Live in Japan "IndyWatch Feed Crypto"

A consortium of 61 Japanese banks, responsible for over 80% of Japans banking assets, has begun using a consumer-centric retail payments app using Ripple blockchain technology. In a tweet by Ripples own official handle on Thursday, the San Francisco-based fintech confirmed the app went live on Thursday, nearly seven months after its initial announcement earlier Continued

The post Ripple Blockchain Payments App MoneyTap Goes Live in Japan appeared first on CCN

21:56

Trump - One Accuser Turned Down $750,000!!!, 2398 "IndyWatch Feed Crypto"

This is a paid sponsorship by: -- Nobel Gold. Go to Trumpcoin2020.com and use the code Coin to save $5 per coin, or text Coin to 511511. Good evening, Im still reporting on: Trump - One Accuser Turned Down $750,000!!!, 2398 Synopsis: Shortly before the 2016 election, the desperate Dems did to then candidate Trump exactly what they are now doing to Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh have George Soros-funded groups pay women to accuse him of a variety of misconduct. These anarchist leftists behind this illicit funding know that even if their smears can be disproven 48 hours later, the damage is already done and the MSM will help cover up the lies. President Trump held a press conference last week and even though Beth and I watch the news as closely as anyone, we missed what President Trump said about a series of smears that ocurred to him just before the election. The American people need to know this in light of the last two weeks of smears perpetrated against Judge Kavanaugh. SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS: -- Nobel Gold. Go to Trumpcoin2020.com and use the code Coin to save $5 per coin, or text Coin to 511511. -- Virtual Shield VPN - the easiest way to create a home VPN. Go to: https://www.virtualshield.com/billstill -- The Crypto Advisors, buy, sell, invest, safeguard cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin. Call 888-844-7806, or visit online at: www.TheCryptoAdvisors.com - Trade Genius. Learn To Profit Everyday In the markets! Click Here - http://www.tradegenius.co - Ray Mikelonis, an independent representative of plant-based products which have been scientifically proven to naturally increase the number of adult stem cells in your body. CLICK HERE: BillStill.com/StemCell - Cheap Cable TV - Call 1-888-742-8847. Click now: http://CheapCableTV.com - Discount Tool Set - Click NOW on: http://DiscountToolSet.com/ -Jeevy Computers: Move up to business-level computer protection. 800-844-8613 http://jeevycomputers.com/pcs/ Still Report BTC address: 18Ky2c3CgPY3eu5N7ySoM3X6NjgEAN2w4v Connect with me; Bill Still: newspaper editor/publisher, economics reporter - top US publications, authored 22 books, 4 documentary videos & daily host of this Y/T channel, THE STILL REPORT: https://plus.google.com/u/0/109353617116072656672 Get the word Out: Please LIKE, COMMENT & SHARE! Our website: http://www.billstill.com Considered by informed insiders as the ultimate resource for surviving economic or financial collapse/crash and attaining the unvarnished truth about the latest US and world news, current events in Washington, and todays United States political climate. Please Like, Comment & Share. Bill Still is a former newspaper editor and publisher. He has written for USA Today, The Saturday Evening Post, the Los Angeles Times Syndicate, OMNI magazine, and has also produced the syndicated radio program, Health News. He has written 22 books and two documentary videos and is the host of his wildly popular daily YouTube Channel the...

21:47

21:40

Financial Giant SBI and Ripple Launch Blockchain Payment App in Japan "IndyWatch Feed Crypto"

MoneyTap, a consumer-focused blockchain payments app co-developed by Ripple and Japanese financial services giant SBI Holdings, has now gone live

21:25

What Prompted Poloniex to Abruptly Shutdown Crypto Margin Trading? "IndyWatch Feed Crypto"

Poloniex, one of the oldest cryptocurrency exchanges in the market, has recently initiated the process of shutting down its crypto margin and lending products for US-based users.

In an official announcement released on October 4, the Poloniex team stated:

By the end of the year, were taking steps to remove our margin and lending products for US-based customers. These changes are part of our ongoing commitment to ensure that Poloniex complies with regulatory requirements in every jurisdiction.

Factors Behind the Decision of Poloniex

Prior to the launch of BitMEX in 2014, the most widely utilized cryptocurrency exchange for margin trading, Poloniex served most of the active traders in the digital asset exchange market. Poloniex launched in January of 2014 and it appealed to many traders due to its integration of many tokens and digital assets.

However, the exchange started to struggle with a backlog of customer support tickets, which eventually led Circle, a Goldman Sachs-backed cryptocurrency behemoth, acquired Poloniex at a valuation of $400 million.

This week, Circle stated that its primary vision with Poloniex is to professionalize and improve the exchange in terms of security, compliance, and efficiency. As a part of the initiative, the company decided to shut down margin trading and delist several tokens.

As part of our effort to continuously professionalize and improve Poloniex, we are delisting several assets and taking steps to remove our margin and lending products for US-based customers, the Circle team said.

It is possible that the shut down of 1Broker, a popular cryptocurrency exchange, by the US Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) and the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) for illegal distribution of securities have led exchanges in the US to be more cautious with their approach in supporting cryptocurrencies and trading activities.

The seizure of the domain of 1Broker by the FBI was taken aback by the cryptocurrency community because 1Broker is not based in the US. As a Marshall Islands-based company, 1Broker was not focused on providing services to investors in the US market.

Yet, the US authorities proceeded with the crackdown on the exchange, shutting d...

21:08

employee benefits survey questionnaire "IndyWatch Feed Arts"

employee benefits survey questionnaire

sample job applications for high school students "IndyWatch Feed Arts"

sample job applications for high school students

professional letter of reference example "IndyWatch Feed Arts"

professional letter of reference example

sample letters of reference for employees "IndyWatch Feed Arts"

sample letters of reference for employees

sample appreciation certificates templates "IndyWatch Feed Arts"

sample appreciation certificates templates

college student resume format download "IndyWatch Feed Arts"

college student resume format download

customer service commitment statement "IndyWatch Feed Arts"

customer service commitment statement

what is apa format for a research paper "IndyWatch Feed Arts"

what is apa format for a research paper

creative christmas letter templates "IndyWatch Feed Arts"

creative christmas letter templates

loan calculator with additional payment "IndyWatch Feed Arts"

loan calculator with additional payment

personal letter of recommendation example "IndyWatch Feed Arts"

personal letter of recommendation example

elementary school supply list template "IndyWatch Feed Arts"

elementary school supply list template

downloadable job application template "IndyWatch Feed Arts"

downloadable job application template

construction bid sheet template free "IndyWatch Feed Arts"

construction bid sheet template free

extra mortgage payment calculator with amortization "IndyWatch Feed Arts"

extra mortgage payment calculator with amortization

anniversary party invitation templates "IndyWatch Feed Arts"

anniversary party invitation templates

birthday gift certificate template free "IndyWatch Feed Arts"

birthday gift certificate template free

how to do a monthly budget spreadsheet "IndyWatch Feed Arts"

how to do a monthly budget spreadsheet

loan payment calculator with amortization schedule "IndyWatch Feed Arts"

loan payment calculator with amortization schedule

IndyWatch Community Resources All Topics Summary Archiver

Go Back:30 Days | 7 Days | 2 Days | 1 Day

IndyWatch Community Resources All Topics Summary Today.

Go Forward:1 Day | 2 Days | 7 Days | 30 Days

IndyWatch Community Resources All Topics Summary was generated at Community Resources IndyWatch.

Resource generated at IndyWatch using aliasfeed and rawdog