IndyWatch Community Resources All Topics Summary Archiver

Go Back:30 Days | 7 Days | 2 Days | 1 Day

IndyWatch Community Resources All Topics Summary Today.

Go Forward:1 Day | 2 Days | 7 Days | 30 Days

IndyWatch Community Resources All Topics Summary was generated at Community Resources IndyWatch.

Friday, 19 October

01:21

Slime, when you really need to Bug Out "IndyWatch Feed Survival"

Three Insider Tips for Using Slime Tire Sealant
October 9th, 2018

[IMG]
We Slime a lot of tires here at work (Im not kidding --- its a LOT of tires). And after nearly 30 years of installing Slime sealant into every type of tire you can imagine, we have picked up a few tricks. Here are three of our insider tips to help you get...

Slime, when you really need to Bug Out

01:14

The Difference Between Single Action and Double Action Revolvers Explained. "IndyWatch Feed Survival"

Love or hate Lindybeige, he does have a way of explaining military history, and militaria.
NB...he will probably irritate the crap out of some who may watch this Youtube clip; Lindybeige refers to cartridges as bullets...but that aside, it's quite a clear explanation.

01:08

US Marshals Put Up More Than 600 Confiscated Bitcoins at Auction "IndyWatch Feed Crypto"

U.S. Marshals to conduct their third BTC auction this year, selling 660 Bitcoins seized in various federal criminal, civil, and administrative proceedings.

01:07

Slinging Off.... "IndyWatch Feed Survival"

Some Youtube clips for the stone (and bullet) slingers in the monkey tree. @Bishop

Of course, a sling is an excellent way of sending a seed-bomb beyond the reach of a simple throw, or a doggy ball thrower. ;)

01:06

Was This Shopkeepers Use of Force Legal, Moral? | Active Self Protection "IndyWatch Feed Survival"

The following video is brought to you courtesy of the Active Self Protection YouTube Channel. Click the video below to watch it now.

If you want to train and get better at real life self-defense, join us on the ASP Extra channel to learn how to respond to situations like was this shopkeepers use of force legal, moral?! http://www.youtube.com/activeselfprotectionextra

ASP merch is now in stock in the storego get a newly designed limited edition ASP polo! http://get-asp.com/store

If you value what we do at ASP, would you consider becoming an ASP Patron Member to support the work it takes to make the narrated videos like was this shopkeepers use of force legal, moral? https://get-asp.com/patron or https://get-asp.com/patron-annual gives the details and benefits.

Raw video: https://get-asp.com/x0iu

News story with raw video: https://get-asp.com/scwx

Terrys video: https://youtu.be/EUdbAxsLon8

Find a good instructor in your area and get some training: https://get-asp.com/directory

Attitude. Skills. Plan.

(music in the outro courtesy of Bensound at http://www.bensound.com)

Copyright Disclaimer. Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for fair use for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use.

01:01

Meadville water authority buys fluoride analyzers from Franklin "IndyWatch Feed Health"

VERNON TOWNSHIP One northwestern Pennsylvania citys loss of fluoride is anothers gain.

Meadville Area Water Authority board members approved the purchase of two fluoride analyzers and fluoride reagent from the city of Franklins General Authority at the monthly meeting Wednesday.

We need to purchase these as part of our fluoride system, Project Manager Bob Harrington told the board and audience members at the meeting. Franklin has some that theyre not using.

MAWA will pay $10,000 for the two analyzers that monitor fluoride levels and chemicals that will be used to fluoridate the water provided to the authoritys customers. The analyzers alone typically cost about $7,500 each, Harrington said.

In addition, consulting engineer Matt Buzza added, the devices are new in the box since Franklin purchased but never used them.

The 3-0 vote came before a small audience that included two people who had spoken to the board regarding their concerns about the safety of fluoridation less than 10 minutes earlier. Board members Mark Gildea and Hal Tubbs were absent from the meeting.

Cindy Kijalko presented the board with a petition she said was signed by 600 people.

They are all dead set against this fluoride being put in the water, she said, pointing concerns about safety for seniors, children, restaurants using fluoridated water, people sensitive to the presence of fluoride and others. A lot of people said, Why didnt we get to vote for this? I said, I dont know. They didnt send out notices in the mail so you could say yes, you want fluoride or no, you dont, and your reason for it.

The boards approval of fluoridation by a 3-2 vote in June 2017 came several weeks after a contentious public information session with presentations by experts both for and against as well as an extensive public comment session. The special voting meeting on fluoridation also included another 30 minutes of public comment on the issue that featured several community members expressing concerns similar to the ones raised at Wednesdays meeting.

Despite such concerns, work on the fluoridation system continues moving forward. In addition to the boards approval of the analyzers purchase, Buzza announced that a preconstruction meeting had been scheduled in the coming weeks with Konzel Construction of Erie.

The authoritys bargain deal with the Franklin General Authority on fluoride analyzers comes in the wake of Franklins decision to discontinue fluoridation in June a decision that itself came shortly after a February malfunction caused a spike in Franklin fluoride levels that exceeded the state maximum of 2 milligrams per liter. For the...

01:00

Premium of GBTC Has Fallen Substantially: What Does it Mean For Bitcoin? "IndyWatch Feed Crypto"

On October 18, cryptocurrency trader and technical analyst Eric Thies released a comparative chart of Bitcoin and Bitcoin Investment Trust (GBTC), a publicly tradable instrument that allows investors in the public stock market to invest in BTC.

According to Thies, the drop in the premium of GBTC is significant, as it demonstrates a decline in interest towards Bitcoin from retail investors or individual traders, and a large entity or group of investors are holding the price of BTC up above the key $6,000 support level.

My take is that the two never deviate apart as such and theres a ton of money about to be made. Only thing is Im not versed enough in GBTC and the premiums, benefits, etc. It tells me two things are clear however: retail investor interest is extremely low and something or someone very powerful is holding actual BTC up.

What Does it Mean For Bitcoin

Each share of GBTC, currently valued at $7.21, represents one thousandth of a Bitcoin. Holders of GBTC in the stock market can redeem BTC with their shares of GBTC, as the institution, in this case Grayscale Investments, a subsidiary of Barry Silbert-led Digital Currency Group, stores BTC on behalf of investors.

The premium on GBTC, which has existed since its launch, represents various benefits investors can obtain by investing in BTC through GBTC instead of directly purchasing cryptocurrencies through exchanges.

Two major benefits of GBTC are taxation and security; investors do not have to file additional tax reports from their returns on exchanges and can leave GBTC to maintain BTC holdings safely on behalf of the clients.

For years, the premium on GBTC remained above 20 to 30 percent. Ho...

Salmonella Outbreak: Drug-Resistant Outbreak Reported In 29 States "IndyWatch Feed Survival"

A drug-resistant salmonella outbreak has been reported in 29 states.  The outbreak is related to raw chicken products according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, and an investigation is underway.

The outbreak, which has so far infected 92 people, has been linked to a variety of raw chicken products from multiple sources.  The first reported infection occurred on January 19 of this year.  In the CDCs investigation notice, the organization said the outbreak strain of Salmonella Infantis has caused an illness in 92 people in 29 states; 21 of those people have been hospitalized because of their symptoms, however, fortunately, no deaths have been reported thus far.

Symptoms of a salmonella bacterial infection, which typically begin 12 to 72 hours after exposure to the bacteria, include diarrhea, fever, and stomach cramps and can last four to seven days. Most people infected with Salmonella recover without treatment, though in rare cases, antibiotics are needed for treatment. This particular strain of Salmonella has demonstrated resistance to multiple antibiotics, meaning treatment may be more difficult for the more severe cases.

The outbreak strain has been found in samples taken from raw chicken pet food, raw chicken products, and live chickens, though no single supplier of the infected raw chicken products has been identified. People who got sick from Salmonella report eating many different types of chicken products from several different locations. The CDC says Salmonella Infantis is present in live chickens and in many types of raw chicken products, which may mean the bacteria is widespread in the chicken industry. -Real Simple

The CDC is advising that consumers who wish to consume chicken should properly prepare the meat. The CDC is recommending that consumers follow food safety procedures when preparing chicken, including washing hands often, cooking chicken thoroughly, not feeding raw meats to pets, and cleaning food preparation surfaces after cutting or cooking any chicken. The CDC does not recommend...

Money 101 with Sandra Grahame: How to Create Profit by Design "IndyWatch Feed Diy"

Starting a business is a risky, often terrifying leap of faith one studded with sacrifices and countless late nights and those who dare make the jump tend to hedge their bets. They pad their chances for success by succumbing to the newly-launched-business martyrdom of paying oneself a sliver of their earnings, or not even paying themselves at all (until money is coming in at a steady pace).

This frugal planning can be all well and good for some, but it doesnt necessarily help the business, or the business owner, in the long run. Smart Cookies Co-Founder Sandra Grahame has built her own business and life around giving others easy-to-digest, real talk about planning finances related to self-started business ventures. Today shes sharing her tips on how other entrepreneurs and business-launching-hopefuls can plan the life they want to live based on their take-home profit, and have their business (and earnings) follow and not the other way around. Take it away, Sandra! Kelli

00:53

EPA to Increase Your Exposure to Radiation and Mercury "IndyWatch Feed Health"

New proposals would expose us to more environmental pollutants. Action Alert!

It doesnt take much of a scientific background to know that exposure to radiation is bad. Yet a new rule coming out of the EPA at the behest of crony interests will increase the amount of radiation we are exposed to. Another rule will increase the amount of mercury were exposed to. To protect our health, these rules must be opposed.

The first proposal would expose Americans to more radiation because it limits the studies that the EPA can use to determine what levels of exposure are safenot just of radiation, but other environmental toxins as well. Experts have maintained there is no harmless dose of radiation. Yet one of the proponents of this rule, Edward Calabrese, a professor at the University of Massachusetts at Amhersts School of Public Health, believes that exposure to low doses of radiation is beneficial! It is an extraordinary view that is contradicted by most experts. A leading radiation researcher, Dr. John William Gofman, provided evidence that medical radiation (CAT scans, CT scans, X-rays, etc.) is a necessary co-actor in about 75 percent of recent cases of breast cancer in the United States. (Note that MRIsmagnetic resonance imagingare generally safer than CAT and CT scans, but can have their own dangers.) A 2007 study from Columbia University estimated that as much as 2 percent of all cancer in the US may be due to radiation from CT scans.

Who benefits from this rule? Hospitals. It is within the capacity of hospitals to use lower-dose radiation when performing CT scans. This can be done through programming computer algorithms into the software that runs the imaging equipment. Since this technology is recent, it is only compatible with newer machines, and there is little incentive for hospitals to replace CT scanner...

00:46

FDA Decision Will Likely Increase Cervical Cancer Rates "IndyWatch Feed Health"

The HPV vaccine was just approved for adults, despite Mercks concerning research data. Action Alert! 

Its official: Gardasil 9, Mercks HPV vaccine, has been approved for adults age 27-45. The FDA made its determination in the face of substantial evidence of the dangers of the HPV vaccine and the existence of safer alternatives. We must oppose the agencys decision and prevent more Americans from becoming irreparably harmed by this vaccine.

This is a terrible idea for many reasons. For women who have already been exposed to certain strains of the HPV virus, vaccination can actually increase the risk of precancerous lesions by 44.6%. Thats right: if you are already infected with HPV, getting vaccinated could increase your risk of getting cancer. To put this in perspective, 79 million Americans are thought to be infected with HPV, and about 14 million are newly infected each year, making HPV the most common sexually transmitted infection. Often there are no symptoms. The CDC says that HPV is so common that almost every person who is sexually active will get HPV at some time in their life. A large, government-backed push to get more people vaccinated for HPV could actually increase many peoples risk of getting cancer.

Theres more. In our initial coverage of Mercks petition to expand the indication for Gardasil, we pointed out that a new study shows that women aged 25-29 who received the HPV vaccine have a lower probability of becoming pregnant. And thats just the tip of the iceberg. The governments vaccine adverse event reporting system (VAERS) lists a startling 57,287 adverse events from the vaccine, including 419 deathsfar more than any other vaccine. A World Health Organization ......

00:46

Blockchain E-Commerce Platform Allows Shoppers to Purchase Directly From Manufacturers "IndyWatch Feed Crypto"

A new decentralized e-commerce network aims to allow users to purchase directly from manufacturers and promises better prices and faster distribution #SPONSORED

00:43

6 Dreamy Vacation Rentals for a Winter Getaway "IndyWatch Feed Diy"

Thank you to HomeAway for partnering with me on this post. All opinions are my own.

We just got back from a fun trip to Whitefish, Montana and we're missing vacation already! So we decided to plan another weekend getaway with some friends in January. I'm so excited! Winter vacations are awesome, because they give you something to look forward to during the darkest and dreariest months of the year. But "winter vacation" means something different to everyone. Some people seek out snowy weather for a classic white Christmas, or head to the mountains for an annual ski vacation. Others want to escape the cold and dream of laying on the beach. I found six dreamy vacation rentals throughout the U.S., to suit six different winter vacation styles. I'm curious, which one appeals most to you?? And see if you can guess which one fits me!

Winter getaways and the vacation rentals to suit them

1. Have a private mountain to yourself for the ultimate ski vacation.

Let's kick this list off with a super cool and unique opportunity. HomeAway/VRBO is giving away a once-in-a-lifetime ski experience with Eagle Point Resort in Beaver, Utah. The winner and up to 19 friends will get private ski instruction, a $5,000 travel stipend and a three-night stay in this luxurious cabin. Imagine skiing down powdery slopes with no other skiers, boarders or lift lines in sight, plus $5,000 to spend on your travels, and a gorgeous cabin to come home to. I'm not even a skiier and that sounds absolutely amazing!!! The sweepstakes just kicked off yesterday, so click to enter here.

San Diego cute HomeAway

2. Trade your winter coat for a swimsuit, a beach, and gloriously warm weather.

For those of us...

00:40

Grandpa Patch's EDC (Every Day Carry) "IndyWatch Feed Survival"

We do not have a EDC forum and I didn't think this should go into the Firearms, Blades or First Aid forums. Moderators please move this to wherever you think it should go or leave it right here. It does cover Firearms, Blades, Misc Items and First Aid.

Every Day Carry (EDC)? What is that? I asked an acquaintance of mine, after he mentioned EDC and made a few comments about me always having at least two weapons and a multi-tool on me at all times. There has been the mini-mag flashlight,...

Grandpa Patch's EDC (Every Day Carry)

00:33

I work so hard to save power "IndyWatch Feed Survival"

I disabled my refrigerator defroster, installed all LED DC lighting, heat pump water heater, propane stove, and today I come home to this in the living room. :)
IMG_20181017_175956.

00:33

Tanks for the memory "IndyWatch Feed Survival"

Great achievements in airborne tankery

00:25

Bitcoin Breakout Only a Matter of Time: Analyst "IndyWatch Feed Crypto"

Bolstered by stable trading volume, growing network activity, and increasing validation on Wall Street, the bitcoin price could be on the brink of a major move to the upside. Writing in daily market commentary made available to CCN, eToro senior market analyst Mati Greenspan said that the stars continue to align for a potential bitcoin Continued

The post Bitcoin Breakout Only a Matter of Time: Analyst appeared first on CCN

00:25

Global Chip Supplier Expects Low Demand for Crypto Mining, Offsetting Q4 Revenue Growth "IndyWatch Feed Crypto"

Major global chip manufacturing giant TSMC forecasts overall revenue growth in Q4, but expects an offset by low demand for crypto mining hardware

00:20

Tea tree oil "IndyWatch Feed Survival"

Well I don't know how many of you out there use this oil but it works on a lot of stuff last summer my family was up in the UP if Michigan camping at Way Dam good camping and fishing by the way well my wife had just told my 5 year old girl not to play in the fire well any way she leaned forward in her chair and it dumped her out into the fire both hands blistered up she screaming my wife grabs the tea tree oil and puts on the blistered up area and she stops crying we put a cold compress on...

Tea tree oil

00:00

$50,000 to $2,800: How Bitcoin Price Targets of Experts Dropped 95% "IndyWatch Feed Crypto"

In early 2018, when the price of Bitcoin (BTC) first dropped from $20,000 to $6,000 and recovered to $11,000, the majority of traders and investors were still highly optimistic in the short-term price movement of the dominant cryptocurrency.

Respected entrepreneurs and investors including BitMEX CEO Arthur Hayes, Morgan Creek Digital partner Anthony Pompliano, and Wall Street analyst Tom Lee predicted the price of BTC to exceed $50,000 by the end of 2018.

Ive stuck to my $50,000 Bitcoin price target for end of year 2018. Still have high confidence on the $50,000 number. The timeframe is the big unknown. The next 5 months will be fun to watch, Pompliano said at the time.

While Hayes stated $20,000 to $50,000 is possible for BTC, he recognized that a fall to $5,000 is also a possibility.

Something that goes up to [around] $20,000 in one year can have a correction. We could definitely find a bottom in the $3,000 to $5,000 range. But were one positive regulatory decision away, many an ETF approved by the SEC, to climbing through $20,000 and even to $50,000 by the end of the year, Hayes stated on CNBCs Fast Money.

Predictions Retraced

Since then, Hayes, Pomp, Lee, and Charlie Shrem, have retraced their predictions, due to the length of the correction of the cryptocurrency market.

In late August, Pomp stated BTC could decline to $3,000 before it hits $10,000.

The final data outputs left me with a few uncomfortable conclusions. The most notable one is that we are likely to see Bitcoin near $3,000 before we see Bitcoin at $10,000 again. If this is true, that means we still have ~50 percent price decrease to go. Things may get really, really ugly if this happens.

This week, Shrem shared the sentiment of Pomp, stating that BTC could fall to $2,800 in the short-term, despite stating that May was the last time BTC would fall under $10,000.

Starting the Engine of a Prepared Community "IndyWatch Feed Survival"

All over the world, on all sides of the world, people are waking up to the self-imposed isolation of Mankind. It is a realization that supersedes much of the political Read More

Poetry Rx: A Love Poem Without Clichs "IndyWatch Feed Literature"

In our column Poetry Rx, readers write in with a specific emotion, and our resident poetsSarah Kay, Kaveh Akbar, and Claire Schwartztake turns prescribing the perfect poems to match. This week, Claire Schwartz is on the line.

Ellis Rosen

Dear Poets,

I am one of you. I have been for a while. I am also jaded and worldly and often write with plenty of saltiness, irony, and smarty-pants-ness (enough to be taken seriously). I teach my students to avoid cliches like the plague. I tell them to keep their crushes out of their poems at all costs. I tell them to find new words for new feelings and to always surprise themselves with what they pen and present to others. But lately, Ive fallen in love. Ive fallen in love and all I have are platitudes. Percy Shelley is not helpful. W. B. Yeats is not helpful. Christian Wiman is too sad. Most of the contemporary poets I read are too angry or skeptical for what it is I actually feelrelief and an overwhelming joy that I have found a human such as the one who last week surprised me with the delivery of a baby pumpkin (a baby pumpkin, poets!) just because.

Give me fresh eyes. How do I write of such happiness and adoration while avoiding clichs like the plague.

Yours,
Dumbstruck Poet

Dear Dumbstruck Poet,

You dont have platitudes. You have a baby pumpkin! You do have fresh eyes. Love gives them to you. What you need now is to give yourself permission. Finding ways to wrap this ineffable feeling in language requires innovation. Words cant ever entirely hold that thing, not really. Thats why there are so many poems trying to say, I love. E.E. Cummings: love is more thicker than forget June Jordan: I SAID I LOVED YOU AND I WANTED / GENOCIDE TO STOP R...

Thursday, 18 October

23:47

Character Interview: Baxter the Shiba Inu Interviews Nana D from Academic Curveball (Braxton Campus Mysteries) "IndyWatch Feed Literature"

Last week, Baxter interviewed Kellan Ayrwick, the protagonist amateur sleuth from the Braxton Campus Mystery series. This week, Baxters cornered Nana D, Kellans lovable grandmother and sidekick who is the queen of sarcasm in his world. If youre unfamiliar with my latest book, Academic Curveball, it is currently available in electronic and physical format and officially launched on October 15th, 2018. You can buy or download it here. The second book in the series, Broken Heart Attack, will be available in December 2018. For now, lets get on to the interview

dd subheading (1)

Interviewer Baxter

• 7-month-old puppy who fancies himself a very smart canine
  • 22 lbs, black and tan, no job, rambunctious, acts like a frat boy
    • Biting, hiding under the couch, pouncing on you while you sleep, dominating other dogs, eating things he shouldnt, running out the front door to escape, digging in flower beds
  • Dislikes
    • Vacuum cleaners, his harness and leash, bedtime, the cone after he was neutered, being neutered, the word no

23:44

How a 50s-Style Diner Helps Woman With Alzheimers "IndyWatch Feed Survival"

The following video is brought to you courtesy of the Inside Edition YouTube Channel. Click the video below to watch it now.

A time capsule created at Glenner Town Square in Chula Vista, California, is helping Alzheimers patients like Jackie Dwyer stay active and alert by surrounding her with familiar memories. A 50s-themed diner has a jukebox playing rock n roll classics and a 1959 Ford Thunderbird on display. Youll also find other midcentury relics like phone booths with rotary dials, record players and vintage clothing. Dwyers daughter Kimberly says the music helps jog her moms memory.

23:43

Blockchain Can Reshape Global e-Government Procurement, Say World Bank Experts "IndyWatch Feed Crypto"

New report says e-Government procurement can benefit from blockchain usage

23:39

VIDEO: Remove all the negative energy in and around you "IndyWatch Feed Health"

I was incredibly stressed the other day while working when I received the link to the video below. I clicked on it and no joke, within moments, my shoulders started to drop. And as soon as that happened, I felt the need and ability to take a moment to breathe deeply. So I did. What []

The post VIDEO: Remove all the negative energy in and around you appeared first on Health Nut News.

23:30

Order Speed Analysis Reveals the Fastest Cryptocurrency Exchanges "IndyWatch Feed Crypto"

Order Speed Analysis Reveals the Fastest Cryptocurrency Exchanges

When youre trading digital assets, speed matters particularly so if youre engaged in high-frequency trading, when every millisecond counts. Executing orders a fraction of a second ahead of the market can mean the difference between profit and loss. New data reveals which cryptocurrency exchanges are the fastest and which are struggling to keep up.

Also read: Cypherpunk Essentials: A Beginners Guide to Crypto Privacy

Speed Analysis Shows Significant
Variation Between Platforms

Data provided by Deribit shows marked differences in the speed at which six leading cryptocurrency exchanges fulfill orders. The derivatives exchange looked at three major spot exchanges: Bitfinex, Binance and Coinbase. It also examined three major crypto derivatives exchanges: Bitmex, Okex and its own platform. It should be noted, however, that Deribit has an incentive to share its analysis, as it recorded the fastest order execution in tests.

The most liquid pair on each exchange was tested to determine the time it takes to add a limit order and execute a market order. These tests were repeated every minute for a number of weeks. Most of the exchanges that were tested failed to achieve either task in under 10 milliseconds for a majority of observations, with Okex faring the worst. Some exchanges recorded a significant number of instances where a transaction took lo...

23:30

Security firm G4S Has Launched a Crypto Custody Service "IndyWatch Feed Crypto"

U.K.-based security services company G4S now offers a crypto custody service aimed to protect investors' digital assets from hacks and theft.

23:22

The Healing Addiction Summit: Online, FREE October 25 31, 2018 "IndyWatch Feed Health"

All of Us are Touched and Affected by Addiction Addiction doesnt just affect the addict Addiction devastates families, kills loved ones, and destroys entire communities. This is true whether youre a family member trying to care for an addicted child or someone who offers support as part of your job or career In a way, []

The post The Healing Addiction Summit: Online, FREE October 25 31, 2018 appeared first on Health Nut News.

23:22

Accenture Launches Commercial R3 Blockchain Solution in Thailand "IndyWatch Feed Crypto"

Global consulting giant Accenture and Digital Ventures, a fintech subsidiary of Thai financial services conglomerate Slam Commercial Bank (SCB) have announced the launch of a jointly developed blockchain solution that makes commercial operations in Thailand more efficient by using R3s open-source Corda blockchain protocol to revamp the process of making and receiving payments and accessing Continued

The post Accenture Launches Commercial R3 Blockchain Solution in Thailand appeared first on CCN

23:17

Only 39 Percent of Chileans Are Aware of Cryptocurrencies, Study Shows "IndyWatch Feed Crypto"

Less than half of Chilean citizens are aware of cryptocurrencies, most of them aged between 18 and 34

23:04

Should We Believe This Stuff? Or Know It!! "IndyWatch Feed Survival"

The following video is brought to you courtesy of the Screen Hoopla YouTube Channel. Click the video below to watch it now.

Should We Believe This Stuff? Or Know It!!

Watch Screen Hoopla On WEBSITE LINK BELOW:

SUBSCRIBE To YT BELOW:
https://goo.gl/76Qh6L

Facebook Group Screen Hoopla Join Us
For Daily Video Updates

Weekly Schedule:

(Screen Hoopla News)
Monday-Sunday 6AM, 7AM & 8AM EST(USA)
https://goo.gl/pEHNZi

Get Excited With Screen Hoopla!

LATEST POSTS:

Trumps Chess Move, Forcing Bush Family To Support Trumps Supreme Court Nominee Kavanaugh!

President Trump Issues Immediate Order of Carter Page FISA Docs

Trump Knows The Plot Is Still In Play, Why The Silence?

Former President Carter Gives Dire Warning to Democrats, Are They Even Listening?

What Has Happened Since Trey Gowdy Gave Them His Ultimatum?, Nothing Apparently

Heads Are About To Roll As Jim Jordan Helps Unravel FISA Court Mystery!

The Tables Have Turned, Donations Have Trumped!

23:00

Omise Bags Japanese Investment to Support its Blockchain PayPal Alternative "IndyWatch Feed Crypto"

Japanese venture capital firm Global Brains has invested an undisclosed sum into Omise Holdings, a Thailand-based FinTech service provider, the companies announced in a press release.

Global Expansion

The investment, which is also led by 31VENTURES, a venture capitalist arm of Mitsui Fudosan, one of the largest real-estate developers in the country, and returning Indonesian venture capital SMDV, is aimed at financing Omises expansion plans in Japan. It would also offer support to the development of Omises financial infrastructure, which includes a PayPal-like payment and remittance service, and an Ethereum-powered decentralized exchange.

Improving the traditional financial infrastructure with innovative tools will be Omises prime agenda as it expands into new territories. The startup recognized the millennials need for a border-less and speedy payment service as their businesses grow globally.

Global expansion is a key growth driver for businesses around the world, yet financial transactions are being processed by legacy platforms built on infrastructures that are not geared to support global commerce needs, the Omise statement read. As global commerce and population movement grow, the ability to conduct payments anytime and anywhere becomes a necessity.

Omise will, therefore, eye enterprise adoption in Southeast Asia as a part of its strategy, beginning with Japan. The company will leverage on it OMG Network, eWallet Suite, and OMG DEX financial tools to enable local businesses and individuals to conduct day-to-day finance operations from the comfort of their mobile phones.

In a statement to Tech in Asia, the companys spokesperson acknowledged Japans enthusiasm towards blockchain-enabled startup like theirs. We have [many] services under Omise Holdings which our investors portfolio companies could choose to implement according to the requirements of their business needs, the spokesperson said.

Investors Strategic Participation

Omise and Global Vision has previously partnered on a few ongoing blockchain projects, including the Ethe...

23:00

How a typo in a catalog number led to the correction of a scientific paper and what we can learn from that "IndyWatch Feed Health"

Papers are corrected for lots of different reasons. In this guest post, Anita Bandrowski, who leads an initiative designed to help researchers identify their reagents correctly, describes one unusual reason for a correction and explains what researchers can learn from the episode. Last December, Tianyi Wang and her colleagues published a very interesting paper Continue reading How a typo in a catalog number led to the correction of a scientific paper and what we can learn from that

22:42

every minute of it... [is true]. "IndyWatch Feed Survival"

This may be of interest to some...

[IMG]

Gosnell's Success Has Liberals Reeling

October 16, 2018

It was the little production that could. After years of battling...

every minute of it... [is true].

22:34

Malta: Two-Thirds Fail Crypto Agent Exam Despite Authorities Attempts to Ease Process "IndyWatch Feed Crypto"

Almost two-thirds of those taking Maltas Virtual Financial Asset (VFA) agent certification have failed, despite examiners last-minute changes to ease the marking scheme

22:23

BPA-free plastics disrupt fertility "IndyWatch Feed Health"

Many plastic bottles are sold as BPA-free meaning they dont contain bisphenol A, an ingredient known to disrupt reproduction in mice. But now it seems that the additives used in place of BPA are potentially just as harmful. The discovery could mean that the replacements, such as bisphenol S (BPS), might potentially affect people []

The post BPA-free plastics disrupt fertility appeared first on Health Nut News.

22:15

Bitcoin Price Eyes Triangle Breakout Above $6.4K "IndyWatch Feed Crypto"

Bitcoin is again restricted in a narrowing price range, but technical studies indicate scope for a bullish breakout.

22:12

Blockchain Startup Tron Announces Partnership with Internet Giant Baidu "IndyWatch Feed Crypto"

A blockchain startup aiming to decentralized the internet is shaking hands with the fields most prominent player. But does it matter? Tron Foundation revealed in its latest tweet that it would be working closely with Baidu, a China-based internet giant, to use their cloud solutions. Far from what seems like an official and detailed press Continued

The post Blockchain Startup Tron Announces Partnership with Internet Giant Baidu appeared first on CCN

22:00

Amazon Web Services Partners Up with Qtum in China "IndyWatch Feed Crypto"

Recent news of a possible partnership between TRON and Chinese giant Baidu demonstrated the excitement that was produced by sheer rumors of such a move. While this partnership remains only a speculation at this point, another project recently announced a confirmed partnership with an equally as large company.

The new partnership announcement came from Qtum (QTUM), a smart contracts-focused blockchain that employs PoS. Qtum has partnered up with a Chinese division of a well-known multinational corporation, Amazon Web Service (AWS).

The announcement brought new excitement to the digital currency industry, as it announced that the two entities will be joining in order to expand the BaaS offerings of the hosting service. What this means is that Qtum, as a platform for smart contract and dApp creation, will now be deployed via one of the largest cloud providers in the world of business software.

Through the use of AMI (Amazon Machine Image) which features Qtum core, users will be capable of creating and deploying their own dApps and smart contracts. Apart from utilizing AMI, the new solution will also include Solidity, as well as Gmix web IDE, all of which will be employed for the process of creating and operating smart contracts.

Qtum itself will benefit from the partnership by gaining access to Amazons technology, business, marketing, and even sales resources. As for the developers themselves, they will be able to code, launch, and manage smart contracts in a quick, efficient, and cost-effective way.

Partnership Places Qtum Under a Spotlight

Patrick Dai, the co-founder of Qtum, commented on this partnership by saying that Qtum is among the most decentralized entities on the web. Considering that AWS is among the largest cloud providers around the world, the two firms are a perfect match. Additionally, Dai believes that both, the companies and users, will benefit from this partnership, as smart contracts and dApps will be available for everyone.

In addition to making the process simple and cost-effective, Qtum AMI image will be completely free to use. AWS customers will not be charged any additional cost, and they will not have to purchase QTUM coins. Furthermore, a TestNet will be deployed for users to simulate a public blockchain and test their products.

Anyone wishing to start working on the blockchain...

21:56

Japanese Taxation Committee Seeks to Simplify Cryptocurrency Tax Reporting "IndyWatch Feed Crypto"

To stimulate more thorough tax filings, Japan is looking to ease crypto reporting mechanisms

21:50

Solothurn 20mm S18-100 Wheeled Carriage "IndyWatch Feed Survival"

The following video is brought to you courtesy of the Forgotten Weapons YouTube Channel. Click the video below to watch it now.

https://www.forgottenweapons.com/solothurn-20mm-s18-100-wheeled-carriage/

http://www.patreon.com/ForgottenWeapons

Cool Forgotten Weapons merch! http://shop.bbtv.com/collections/forgotten-weapons

Before they became obsolete, antitank rifles were a way to bring substantial firepower to small infantry teams but they were never light weight. As with some of the early water cooled heavy machine guns, designers looked for ways to make the weapons more easily transported, and the solution arrived at for the Solothurn S18-1000 20mm cannon was a small wheeled mount. Complete with elevation adjustment to raise the gun just above the available cover and trail arms to secure it against recoil movement, the carriage allowed the gun to be early pulled by its crew or by a draft animal, bicycle, or light motorized vehicle. Most buyers of the guns did not opt to purchase these carriages, however, and they are quite scarce today.

Forgotten Weapons
PO Box 87647
Tucson, AZ 85754

21:50

Asian Development Bank Paper Touts Blockchain in Government Procurement "IndyWatch Feed Crypto"

A consultation paper for the Asian Development Bank proposes a blockchain network to boost efficiency in government procurement systems worldwide.

21:35

Has Trump Been Hammering Out His Secret Plans? "IndyWatch Feed Survival"

The following video is brought to you courtesy of the Screen Hoopla YouTube Channel. Click the video below to watch it now.

Has Trump Been Hammering Out His Secret Plans?

Watch Screen Hoopla On WEBSITE LINK BELOW:

SUBSCRIBE To YT BELOW:
https://goo.gl/76Qh6L

Facebook Group Screen Hoopla Join Us
For Daily Video Updates

Weekly Schedule:

(Screen Hoopla News)
Monday-Sunday 6AM, 7AM & 8AM EST(USA)
https://goo.gl/pEHNZi

Get Excited With Screen Hoopla!

LATEST POSTS:

Trumps Chess Move, Forcing Bush Family To Support Trumps Supreme Court Nominee Kavanaugh!

President Trump Issues Immediate Order of Carter Page FISA Docs

Trump Knows The Plot Is Still In Play, Why The Silence?

Former President Carter Gives Dire Warning to Democrats, Are They Even Listening?

What Has Happened Since Trey Gowdy Gave Them His Ultimatum?, Nothing Apparently

Heads Are About To Roll As Jim Jordan Helps Unravel FISA Court Mystery!

The Tables Have Turned, Donations Have Trumped!

21:35

Beth Blasts Other 1st Ladies, 2412 "IndyWatch Feed Crypto"

This is a paid sponsorship by: -- Virtual Shield VPN - the easiest way to create a home VPN. Go to: https://www.virtualshield.com/billstill Good evening, Im still reporting on: Beth Blasts Other 1st Ladies, 2412 Synopsis: SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS: -- Nobel Gold. Go to Trumpcoin2020.com and use the code Coin to save $5 per coin, or text Coin to 511511. -- Virtual Shield VPN - the easiest way to create a home VPN. Go to: https://www.virtualshield.com/billstill -- The Crypto Advisors, buy, sell, invest, safeguard cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin. Call 888-844-7806, or visit online at: www.TheCryptoAdvisors.com - Ray Mikelonis, an independent representative of plant-based products which have been scientifically proven to naturally increase the number of adult stem cells in your body. CLICK HERE: BillStill.com/StemCell - Cheap Cable TV - Call 1-888-742-8847. Click now: http://CheapCableTV.com - Patriot Charger - Patriot Charger.com, 1-866-566-8930 -Jeevy Computers: Move up to business-level computer protection. 800-844-8613 http://jeevycomputers.com/pcs/ Still Report BTC address: 18Ky2c3CgPY3eu5N7ySoM3X6NjgEAN2w4v Connect with me; Bill Still: newspaper editor/publisher, economics reporter - top US publications, authored 22 books, 4 documentary videos & daily host of this Y/T channel, THE STILL REPORT: https://plus.google.com/u/0/109353617116072656672 Get the word Out: Please LIKE, COMMENT & SHARE! Our website: http://www.billstill.com Considered by informed insiders as the ultimate resource for surviving economic or financial collapse/crash and attaining the unvarnished truth about the latest US and world news, current events in Washington, and todays United States political climate. Please Like, Comment & Share. Bill Still is a former newspaper editor and publisher. He has written for USA Today, The Saturday Evening Post, the Los Angeles Times Syndicate, OMNI magazine, and has also produced the syndicated radio program, Health News. He has written 22 books and two documentary videos and is the host of his wildly popular daily YouTube Channel the Still Report, the quintessential report on the economy and Washington. Connect with Bill Still: https://www.youtube.com/user/bstill3 https://plus.google.com/u/0/+BillStill http://billstills.blogspot.in/ https://twitter.com/billstill https://www.facebook.com/TheStillReport https://www.pinterest.com/billstills/ https://www.linkedin.com/in/billstill http://billstills.tumblr.com/ https://billstills.wordpress.com/ https://www.diigo.com/profile/billstill https://www.reddit.com/user/billstills/ http://www.stumbleupon.com/stumbler/billstillss Consider becoming a Patreon sponsor: https://www.patreon.com/user?u=3204630 https://youtu.be/o3fwi_lflKI

21:30

The Daily: Peak Blockchain and Stablecoin Drama "IndyWatch Feed Crypto"

The Daily: Peak Blockchain and Stablecoin Skirmishes

Differentiating truth from fiction isnt always easy, especially in the realm of blockchain. Weve got distributed ledger stories both real and fanciful in this edition of The Daily, as well as hardware wallet news, an update on bitcoin futures, and the obligatory smattering of stablecoin drama.

Also read: Blockchain Surveillance Firm Partners With Cryptocurrency Exchange Binance

Blockchain.com Announces Airdrops

The Daily: Peak Blockchain and Stablecoin SkirmishesBitcoin wallet and blockchain analysis service Blockchain.com has decided to host airdrops. The platform, whose 29 million wallets make it the industrys largest bitcoin wallet provider, unveiled its airdrop program on Oct. 17.

We think that airdrops, when executed properly, have the potential to meaningfully drive dec...

21:15

0x (ZRX) Falls 15% After Initial Coinbase Surge, Not All Investors are Convinced "IndyWatch Feed Crypto"

When Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, and Litecoin were listed on Coinbase, many investors saw this process as a sign for the widespread use and adoption of the aforementioned crypto assets. But, in stark contrast to Coinbases current listees, the recent addition of 0x (ZRX) onto the San Francisco-based platform have left many asking more questions about 0x than ever before.

Coinbase.com, Coinbase Pro Add ZRX

Per previous reports from NewsBTC, 0x (ZRX), the native asset of the decentralized exchange protocol project that shares its name, was unexpectedly added to Coinbases professional trading platform on October 11. At the time, however, it wasnt made clear when the world-renowned crypto platform intended to launch ZRX support on Coinbase Consumer (Coinbase.com), which is where a majority of the startups 25 million clients trade and transact.

Eventually, after days of deliberation, the exchange revealed that it had officially launched ZRX on its consumer-focused webpage, along with on the Coinbase IOS and Android mobile apps that were likely gathering dust due to the bearish market conditions. Like any other crypto asset listed on the multinational platform, users are now able to buy, sell, send, receive, or store ZRX, which is now the first Ethereum-based token to go live on Coinbase.

Interestingly enough, for now, users who reside in the United Kingdom or the state of New York will be unable to trade this specific crypto asset. This restriction can presumably be chalked up to the unknown regulatory climate surrounding ZRX, which has yet to be directly addressed by regulatory bodies.

Still, in a testament to the colloquially-dubbed Coinbase Effect, the popular altcoin saw a monumental surge to the upside, rising from $0.65 to a high of $1.04 on the back of the Coinbase news alone. However, since hitting multi-month highs at $1.04, the asset has since seen a pullback to $0.88 and is down 10% in the past 24 hours.

Chart Courtesy of TradingView

0x Skeptics Lash Out: Insider Trading, Useless Token?

21:10

Major [Shuttered] Indian Exchange Zebpay Moves to Malta after Central Bank Blockade "IndyWatch Feed Crypto"

The harsh cryptocurrency regulatory climate in India has turned out to be a gift for the self-styled blockchain island of Malta as one of the cryptocurrency exchanges that recently shut down in the worlds second-most populous country has decided to move operations there. First reported by Quartz, Zebpay, one of the biggest exchanges in India, Continued

The post Major [Shuttered] Indian Exchange Zebpay Moves to Malta after Central Bank Blockade appeared first on CCN

21:04

Outdoor Survival: Skinning, Butchering and Cooking Wild Game "IndyWatch Feed Survival"

One sign of an experienced survivalist is that they have multiple plans and methods for each and every one of their survival needs.

One simple example of this is survival instructors who collect fire starting methods like some people collect baseball cards.

You never know when the method you are counting on will be unavailable or fail, so its a good idea to have several other options you can use, just in case.

Within the prepping community, we see this manifest in how people deal with their need for food. At the beginning, we all start out with building a food stockpile. But as time goes on, we tend to start looking at various ways of supplementing that stockpile, such as raising our own food, foraging for edible plants and hunting.

For those of us who are hunters, it makes sense to hunt for food. But what about those who are not? Granted, anyone who can shoot a rifle accurately can kill an animal, assuming they can find one to kill. Thats the hard part of hunting and the one that will give most post-apocalyptical hunters the most trouble.

You can forget about the idea of using feed corn as bait to bring the deer right into your sight picture, youre going to have to go out and find the deer.

The other thing youre going to have to know how to do is turn that dead animal into usable meat, once you kill it. Killing an animal is one thing, butchering it is another thing entirely. If you dont do that correctly, the meat could be tainted and dangerous to eat.

A Few Foundational Points

Proper preparation of game meat is critical. Improper preparation of any game meat can lead to sickness and even death. This is because like us, all animals have a large number of bacteria living in their bodies, mostly in the gastrointestinal tract.

As long as they are contained there, they are safe; but if they contaminate the parts of the animal that you are going to eat, it can be extremely dangerous.

The other thing that we must take into consideration is that as soon as an animal dies, it starts to decay. Once again, this is caused by the bacteria in its body. So, the sooner the animal can be prepared and cooked, the better.

There was a time when meat was left to age without refrigeration. This was literally allowing the game to partially decay, before cooking it. The idea was for the bacteria to partially break down the tough fibers of the meat, making them softer and easier to chew. But if those same bacteria arent fully killed in the cooking process, they can be dangerous to you.

The preparation of small game and large game for use is essentially the same. Im going to talk about this from the viewpoint of large game, but the methodolog...

21:01

FULL ARTICLE Benjamin Fulford 10-15-18 The fall of the Zionist house of Saud plus possible coup attempt in Russia "IndyWatch Feed Uncanny"

Here is the full weekly report from Ben.

World events are quickly coming to a head, with a major move against the house of Saud and a possible coup attempt this weekend against Russian President Vladimir Putin the murder (or psy-ops staged murder) of Washington Post columnist Jamal Khashoggi is part of a move to remove the Zionist/Satanic house of Saud from control of Saudi Arabia and Middle Eastern oil

the CIA summed up the situation: The U.S. Treasury is holding between $3-5 TRILLION of Saudi Arabias petrodollars These trillions have been confiscated and will not be returned. The same for the thousands of tons of gold stored in Credit Suisse and UBS banks in Switzerland, which was owned by Saudi Arabia (the House of Saud). It has been confiscated as well. It is game over financially for the Zionist Khazarian House of Saud. This really is Game-Set-Match.

As a preliminary step, Saudi clown prince Mohammad bin Salman (MBS) may be purged, as Saudi Arabia is facing Western sanctions and boycotts in a dry run for an attack on Israel when 9/11 documents are declassified, Pentagon sources add.

as this newsletter was about to be published we got urgent communi...

Better to Drown: A Greek Refugee Camps Epidemic of Misery "IndyWatch Feed Health"

From The New York Times: I have been in some pretty horrendous camps and situations, said Louise Roland-Gosselin, who is head of mission in Greece for Doctors Without Borders and spent five years in crisis zones in Congo and South Sudan. I have to say that Moria is the camp in which Ive seen the highest level of suffering.

The groups lead psychiatrist on Lesbos, Alessandro Barberio, said he had never seen such overwhelming numbers of severe mental health cases. Of the roughly 120 people his team has the capacity to treat, the vast majority have been prescribed anti-psychotic medication.

Moria has become a trigger for an acute expression of psychosis and post-traumatic stress disorder, Dr. Barberio said.

The International Rescue Committee, an aid group with a smaller presence on the island, said that just under a third of the 126 people its psychosocial workers have assessed at Moria since March have attempted suicide.

The majority of the camps residents are Syrian, Iraqi and Afghan refugees, many of whom have suffered wartime traumas that are then exacerbated by the overcrowded and static conditions, which fuel their despair.

Article 

Weighing HPV Vaccine For Yourself, Your Child? Real Answers Now Available. "IndyWatch Feed Health"

Jessica Ericzon Note: Below is the introduction from a new book called HPV Vaccine on Trial, written to give parents and adults of vaccine receiving age complete information. The book is ranked #1 on Amazon's Preventive Medicine category. That's Jessica...

21:00

Espresso Powder "IndyWatch Feed Food"

Easy homemade/DIY espresso powder that is perfect for baking! A common ingredient in baking is espresso powder and its easy to make your own! You basically save up some used espresso grinds, dry them out bake them until nice and toasty before grinding them a second time, this time into a finer powder. This espresso...

Read On

The post Espresso Powder appeared first on Closet Cooking.

21:00

130 Coffee Shops in Europe Started to Accept and Sell Crypto "IndyWatch Feed Crypto"

A startup is using a working ecosystem to bring crypto payments to thousands of merchants and hopes widespread adoption will reduce price volatility #SPONSORED

Europe Reloaded Presents HPV Vaccine: Sex, Conflicts Of Interest & Videotape "IndyWatch Feed Health"

PART ONE, THE PRESENT ANNA ROSSI Some stories have many parts; the HPV vaccine story is no different. I will discuss with you one part of this incredible story that needs to be widely known. I will follow-up with part...

20:50

The #NPC Pez Dispenser (and how this #NPC meme can apply to each of us!) "IndyWatch Feed Uncanny"

[Kp update: btw, orange man apparently refers to DJT.]

Saw this on Mark Dice recent video. And although he is pointing out how it applies to what he calls liberal lunatics, it really applies very much to our inner lives as well.

During the spiritual growth path, often there are Pez pellets that we may be fed. We always have a choice to take one, or let it pass. I cannot count how many times I have taken one of these (not necessarily the same ones he has pictured here), maybe something that comes up during a day that hits a button emotionally. To me, these are opportunities to let go of whatever inner issue that has been triggered by taking the Pez or getting a button punched. With the Higher Cosmic Energy inputs were receiving now, we may become aware of lots of these.

Anyway, this whole #NPC meme is just hitting lots of points in the humor arena, as far as Im concerned!

20:45

Cryptocurrency Market Update: More Sideways Inactivity, Altcoins Immobile "IndyWatch Feed Crypto"

FOMO Moments

Sideways trading for another day; Stellar and Neo slowly moving up, 0x dropping back.

Crypto markets are slowly losing ground as gains made during last weeks Tether induced pump are slowly being eaten away. Market capitalization has retracted slightly from the same time yesterday but is still just above $210 billion at the moment.

Bitcoin has dropped back a fraction of a percent today to bring it back to $6,550. The bulls do not have the strength to take it above the $6,600 resistance level so here it stays for another day. Ethereum is still very bearish with another drop today back to $205.

For another day the altcoins are mixed pretty much half and half. The top ten sees Stellar making the largest move with 4% added to take XLM to $0.242. Cardano is up slightly but the rest have fallen back 1-2 percent on the day.

Neo and Zcash are making the best momentum in the top twenty, both tokens trading over 4% higher today. Dash and Tezos however are both falling back 2-3 percent and the rest are pretty flat with little movement in either direction.

As usual there are a couple of fomo pumps going on with some of the more obscure altcoins further down the list in the top one hundred. Ravencoin, a new entry to this part of the chart, is up 26%. PIVX and Odyssey are also climbing 14-15 percent at the time of writing. These spurts usually reverse within a day or two when the coin predictably dumps again.

Losing ground today is Electroneum and 0x dropping over 7%. ZRX recently jumped over 40% on a Coinbase listing but has dumped a lot of those gains just as quickly as rumours of insider trading at the exchange circulate. There are no real standout cryptocurrencies at either end of the chart at the moment.

Total market capitalization has shrunk around one percent on the day to just over $210 billion. Daily trade volume is still at $11 billion and the sideways channel has resumed. On the week markets are up 4.5% and over the past month they have made over 8%. Bitcoin dominance is currently 53.7% where it has been for most of the week.

FOMO Moments is a section that takes a daily look at the top 20 altcoins during the current trading session and analyses the best performing ones, looking for trends and possible fundamentals.

The post...

20:39

how to begin a letter of recommendation "IndyWatch Feed Arts"

how to begin a letter of recommendation

letter of recommendation for substitute teachers "IndyWatch Feed Arts"

letter of recommendation for substitute teachers

old newspaper article template "IndyWatch Feed Arts"

old newspaper article template

residency letter of recommendation "IndyWatch Feed Arts"

residency letter of recommendation

how to write a incident report examples "IndyWatch Feed Arts"

how to write a incident report examples

planned parenthood doctors note for work "IndyWatch Feed Arts"

planned parenthood doctors note for work

venn diagram template for google docs "IndyWatch Feed Arts"

venn diagram template for google docs

wedding announcement template newspaper "IndyWatch Feed Arts"

wedding announcement template newspaper

what is venn diagram with example "IndyWatch Feed Arts"

what is venn diagram with example

how to make venn diagram in powerpoint "IndyWatch Feed Arts"

how to make venn diagram in powerpoint

template incident accident report form "IndyWatch Feed Arts"

template incident accident report form

addressing a recommendation letter "IndyWatch Feed Arts"

addressing a recommendation letter

security incident report format sample "IndyWatch Feed Arts"

security incident report format sample

best recommendation letter ever "IndyWatch Feed Arts"

best recommendation letter ever

plan b and birth control pills together "IndyWatch Feed Arts"

plan b and birth control pills together

best way to get a doctors note for work "IndyWatch Feed Arts"

best way to get a doctors note for work

communism and capitalism venn diagram "IndyWatch Feed Arts"

communism and capitalism venn diagram

recommendation letter for law school "IndyWatch Feed Arts"

recommendation letter for law school

chi omega letter of recommendation "IndyWatch Feed Arts"

chi omega letter of recommendation

nursing care plan for low birth weight "IndyWatch Feed Arts"

nursing care plan for low birth weight

write incident report letter sample "IndyWatch Feed Arts"

write incident report letter sample

scholarship recommendation letter examples "IndyWatch Feed Arts"

scholarship recommendation letter examples

letter of recommendation nursing school "IndyWatch Feed Arts"

letter of recommendation nursing school

recommendation letter from professor for job "IndyWatch Feed Arts"

recommendation letter from professor for job

europass cv template english word "IndyWatch Feed Arts"

europass cv template english word

school bus incident report form "IndyWatch Feed Arts"

school bus incident report form

example of a incident report letter "IndyWatch Feed Arts"

example of a incident report letter

how to get a doctors note for school without being sick "IndyWatch Feed Arts"

how to get a doctors note for school without being sick

writing academic letter of recommendation "IndyWatch Feed Arts"

writing academic letter of recommendation

venn diagram whole numbers integers rational numbers "IndyWatch Feed Arts"

venn diagram whole numbers integers rational numbers

tissue paper flower decoration "IndyWatch Feed Arts"

tissue paper flower decoration

word infographic template free "IndyWatch Feed Arts"

word infographic template free

how to remind professor for letter of recommendation "IndyWatch Feed Arts"

how to remind professor for letter of recommendation

multiplication graph paper worksheets "IndyWatch Feed Arts"

multiplication graph paper worksheets

keystone health plan east birth control "IndyWatch Feed Arts"

keystone health plan east birth control

what to put in a recommendation letter "IndyWatch Feed Arts"

what to put in a recommendation letter

how do i get a copy of an incident report "IndyWatch Feed Arts"

how do i get a copy of an incident report

patricians and plebeians venn diagram "IndyWatch Feed Arts"

patricians and plebeians venn diagram

how do you write an incident report "IndyWatch Feed Arts"

how do you write an incident report

great letter of recommendation "IndyWatch Feed Arts"

great letter of recommendation

osha exposure incident report form "IndyWatch Feed Arts"

osha exposure incident report form

college recommendation letter sample from teacher "IndyWatch Feed Arts"

college recommendation letter sample from teacher

walgreens take care clinic doctors note "IndyWatch Feed Arts"

walgreens take care clinic doctors note

animal plant cell venn diagram "IndyWatch Feed Arts"

animal plant cell venn diagram

letter of recommendation for home health caregiver "IndyWatch Feed Arts"

letter of recommendation for home health caregiver

letter of recommendation for actor examples "IndyWatch Feed Arts"

letter of recommendation for actor examples

letter of recommendation from doctor for student "IndyWatch Feed Arts"

letter of recommendation from doctor for student

how to get a doctors note for work without being sick "IndyWatch Feed Arts"

how to get a doctors note for work without being sick

semi log graph paper a4 size pdf "IndyWatch Feed Arts"

semi log graph paper a4 size pdf

writing a recommendation letter for yourself "IndyWatch Feed Arts"

writing a recommendation letter for yourself

cv template download free south african format "IndyWatch Feed Arts"

cv template download free south african format

making a paper poinsettia flower "IndyWatch Feed Arts"

making a paper poinsettia flower

IndyWatch Community Resources All Topics Summary Archiver

Go Back:30 Days | 7 Days | 2 Days | 1 Day

IndyWatch Community Resources All Topics Summary Today.

Go Forward:1 Day | 2 Days | 7 Days | 30 Days

IndyWatch Community Resources All Topics Summary was generated at Community Resources IndyWatch.

Resource generated at IndyWatch using aliasfeed and rawdog