IndyWatch Community Resources All Topics Summary Archiver

Go Back:30 Days | 7 Days | 2 Days | 1 Day

IndyWatch Community Resources All Topics Summary Today.

Go Forward:1 Day | 2 Days | 7 Days | 30 Days

IndyWatch Community Resources All Topics Summary was generated at Community Resources IndyWatch.

Thursday, 08 November

02:20

Lawyer: 5,000 Allegedly Stolen Bitcoins Belonged to Mr. X Not Winklevoss Twins "IndyWatch Feed Crypto"

A lawyer for early bitcoin adopter Charlie Shrem is biting back at claims that his client stole 5,000 bitcoins from Cameron and Tyler Winklevoss, founders of crypto exchange Gemini and the first bitcoin billionaires. In a filing dated Nov. 5, lawyer Brian Klein claims that the 5,000 BTC in question, which the Winklevoss twins allege

The post Lawyer: 5,000 Allegedly Stolen Bitcoins Belonged to Mr. X Not Winklevoss Twins appeared first on CCN

02:19

Gun control? "IndyWatch Feed Survival"

Now that the democrats have won the house what will happen to gun control? Will there be a run on ammo like before? A lot of questions that need to be answered.

02:09

Dan Best, HHS drug pricing adviser, dies suddenly, HHS refuses to comment "IndyWatch Feed Health"

Last week, the governments top drug pricing adviser, Dan Best, died. HHS Secretary Alex Azar said in a statement, It is with tremendous sadness that I learned of the passing of our friend and colleague. I had the great privilege to know Dan Best for the past decade. He joined me here at HHS out of []

The post Dan Best, HHS drug pricing adviser, dies suddenly, HHS refuses to comment appeared first on Health Nut News.

02:09

Crypto Exchange Gate.io Removes StatCounter Service Following Report of Security Breach "IndyWatch Feed Crypto"

38th top crypto exchange Gate.io has removed Statcounter service following ESET security breach report, says users funds are safe

02:00

Before & After: A Sunny Guest Suite Made Basically From Scratch "IndyWatch Feed Diy"

Before & After: A Sunny Guest Suite Basically From Scratch, Design*Sponge

Before & After: A Sunny Guest Suite Basically From Scratch, Design*Sponge

Amidst the flurry of renovations they oversee for their clients, Bryan and Catherine of Mix Design Collective have done the impossible: Found the time to go from room to room revamping their own Columbus, OH home. Their latest project, a guest suite overhaul, took about three months to complete and saw them pulling square footage seemingly out of thin air.

Situated at the peak of their house, the area they designated for the new suite was originally just a tiny bathroom with white tile, a simple bathtub and run-of-the-mill furnishings. It wasnt terrible overall, but its awkward layout didnt make the best use of the rooms quaint footprint. To amp it up, Catherine and Bryan took the bathroom down to the studs. They removed walls to expose previously-unused attic space for the adjoining guest room, installed a skylight to create the illusion of higher ceilings and rearranged where the shower, sink and commode were so the bathroom had a smoother flow.

The furnishings throughout the new guest area are just as unique as the spaces new layout. The concrete vanity and open shelving system, for example, were designed and built by Catherine and Bryan specifically for this bathroom. These customizations meant it took much longer to wrap up the project, but in the end, the ability to provide guests with easy access to all the necessities was worth it. Especially since they are planning on using the space as a short-term rental v...

01:57

No lies here --- "IndyWatch Feed Survival"

Cheerfully and shamelessly stolen from another site.
++++++++++++++++++++++++

Three things that don't lie.

1) small children.
2) drunks .
3) yoga pants.

01:56

Will Kavanaugh be confirmed? "IndyWatch Feed Survival"

Seems to be the question of the week, will Kavanaugh be confirmed? The local talk show was polling people and I have read different articles/polls. Schumer said no way when Kavanaugh was named but Chuck has been quoted as saying:
There's no presumption of innocence or guilt when you have a nominee before you
Yet it seems many have made up their minds. We see politicians battling each other which IMO is tearing this country apart further. I do believe that the political division is a...

Will Kavanaugh be confirmed?

01:55

Discussions Intensify as BCH Fork Approaches "IndyWatch Feed Crypto"

Discussions Intensify as BCH Fork Approaches

Also read: A Look at Bitcoin Replay Attacks and Self-Managed UTXO Protection

BU Cash Contains Both Bitcoin ABC and SV Rulesets Available for Configuration

Discussions Intensify as BCH Fork ApproachesThe Bitcoin Cash commu...

01:49

WORST Nightmare COMING TRUE For DEMS! Tom Fitton Just DROPS New BOMBSHELL On Obama & Soros "IndyWatch Feed Survival"

The following video is brought to you courtesy of the WikiLeaks TV YouTube Channel. Click the video below to watch it now.

WORST Nightmare COMING TRUE For DEMS! Tom Fitton Just DROPS New BOMBSHELL On Obama & Soros

01:40

CNN: Stress might lead to memory loss and brain shrinkage, study says "IndyWatch Feed Health"

A recent study published in the journal Neurology found that living a high-stress life can cause memory loss and brain shrinkage- and all before the age of 50 thanks to the stress hormone cortisol. RELATED STORY: How Stress Influences Your Heart Attack and Stroke Risk Study author Dr. Sudha Seshadri, professor of neurology at UT []

The post CNN: Stress might lead to memory loss and brain shrinkage, study says appeared first on Health Nut News.

01:39

Japanese research exposes statin scam: People with high cholesterol live longer "IndyWatch Feed Health"

by Brian Shilhavy, Health Impact News Editor Four Japanese researchers published an analysis on cholesterol guidelines and statin drugs in the April 2015 edition of the Annals of Nutrition and Metabolism. RELATED STORY: Statin Side Effects: 5 Reasons Why you Should not Take Statins Dr. Malcolm Kendrick, the Scottish doctor who wrote The Great Cholesterol []

The post Japanese research exposes statin scam: People with high cholesterol live longer appeared first on Health Nut News.

01:38

12-Year-Old Virginia Girl Is Buried in Casket With Her Dog "IndyWatch Feed Survival"

The following video is brought to you courtesy of the Inside Edition YouTube Channel. Click the video below to watch it now.

It was a funeral procession unlike any youve ever seen with people and dogs turning out to mourn. Jennarae Goodbar, 12, and her dog, Cash, were both run over on a  road in Lexington, Virginia. Jennaraes family decided she and Cash had to be buried in the same casket because she loved her dog more than anything and so they could be together forever. More than five hundred people attended the funeral as well as many dogs, all wanting their chance to say goodbye.

01:35

Join the November Prepping Challenge with Selco and Daisy "IndyWatch Feed Survival"

Yeah, yeah. We know. Its a week into November already, but better late than never, right?

Selco and I are starting a tradition of monthly challenges over on the Survival Read the rest

The post Join the November Prepping Challenge with Selco and Daisy appeared first on The Organic Prepper.

01:34

Wash Your Hands! "IndyWatch Feed Survival"

Sounds simple and we all have been doing it since we were children. Some of us may still be properly washing our hands. But do you? I bring this subject up because today once again the hand towel in the bathroom was dirty. A dirty cloth towel is a contaminated towel. After looking at the hand-towel, I decided to have a how to wash your hands properly conversation with the boys.And since there is a spot of what looks like engine oil, I think we also need some stronger soap options....

Wash Your Hands!

01:30

Trip Report: Flying 3200 Miles in a Week "IndyWatch Feed Health"

My son Blair is filling a lot more of our small plane a 1962 Mooney.

Hes been flying in it since he was 6 years old. Now 13, hes taking more of a co-pilot rolelike loading and unloading the plane, getting Uber when we land, grabbing me a coffee and paying for fuel LOL.

As I write this, my desk is moving side to side.  We just landed about an hour ago.

We took off last Monday, before the sun rise. It was cold, dark and quiet. We clicked our mics to cue the runway lights. Blair flipped on our early, 1960s cockpit lights. Red light illuminated the cabin and brought our panel alive.  I turned on the heatBlair said, its cozy and sipped his Yerba mate

Throttle full forward, we lifted off and pointed the nose to Chattanooga, Tennessee. We road a tailwind that pushed us 165 knots across the landscape.

Leaving Arizona, the mountains roll out into the flat lands of New Mexico, with an occasional mountain. The dirt finally gives up and goes flat, flat, flat. The Texas soil turns copper, oil fields abundant, dirt roads wind their way into oblivion.

Oklahoma has seemingly more farms to break up the dirt.

When you get to Arkansas and Tennessee, forget about it. Green rolling fields and water everywhere.

my desk wont stop rocking.

Looking down at both those states, you cant help but think, these people figured it out. They have beautiful farms, water and greenery as far as you can see. Every town looks perfectly suited for God, country and football.

Then reality sets in and you realize most people are being poisoned by medsWhenever I travel, I pretty much proselytize what I do, which is to help people get off their meds so they can live a healthier more active life.  Today, Americans consume 50% of the worlds supply of meds!  And its putting them into early graves.  Termed iatrogenesis, The Journal of the American Medical Association shows that technology in medicine is advancing at a deadly pace, and that prescription drugs are the #1 killer

And with that, I tell them about my chemistry background and my Crown Jewel, Cardio FX.

Every ingredient surges with medicinal health benefits that allow it to replace aspirin, blood thinners and blood pressure meds, as I showed in my book 3 Worst Meds.

Whats in it, you ask?

Great question.

Heres each individual ingredient:

Hawthorn

Derived from the flower, leaves, and fruits of the plant, hawthorn has traditionally been used for digestive disorders and preventing ki...

01:25

Frequencies in Communications! "IndyWatch Feed Survival"

Frequencies in Communications!

Frequencies in Communications!
Communications Five-Phase Program
David A. Vine All Hazards Communications Preparedness Audio player below

A critical concern in All Hazards Communications Preparedness 5-Phase Process planning is available radio frequencies and their assigned uses. Preppers must include available this information in their Communications planning. This planning is vital to equipment selection.

The All hazards Communications Preparedness features an explanation of the most important radio frequencies and assigned radio bands useful to Preppers.

Continue reading Frequencies in Communications! at Prepper Broadcasting Network.

01:19

Prepping for old age... "IndyWatch Feed Survival"

Having reviewed the Age poll, I have been thinking... How do we as preppers handle aging. Most preppers want a location away from large groups of people which means most stores are farther away, nothing in walking distance... fewer people stopping by as we age how do we plan to handle the aging process?

01:08

One small bright light in Kentucky mid-term election results "IndyWatch Feed Survival"

The electors in Rowan County did their job, and tossed Kim Davis out on her l@rd @ss.
upload_2018-11-7_16-55-17.
Rowan County now has a county clerk who will do his job in accordance with the Obergefell v Hodges decision. Applying the country's secular law, in accordance with the Constitution. A nice win for democracy over theocracy! (y)

Perhaps the legal bills for Davis's defence (Some $225K or so) paid from the public purse convinced some tax payers that she was a...

One small bright light in Kentucky mid-term election results

01:02

TRUMP DECLARES VICTORY AS HE FACES 2 YEAR STRUGGLE WITH HOUSE DEMOCRATS "IndyWatch Feed Survival"

The following video is brought to you courtesy of the James Munder YouTube Channel. Click the video below to watch it now.

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-11-07/trump-declares-victory-he-faces-two-year-struggle-house-democrats
I WANT THE MEDIA TO STOP MAKING EVERYTHING RCE-BSED & LYlNG & STOP PROGRAMMING PEOPLE

Support Truth, not Pr0gr4m1ng
THANK YOU For YOUR SUPPORT
https://www.paypal.me/jamesmunder
https://www.patreon.com/JamesMunder

James Munder
703 PIER AVENUE
SUITE B #343
HERMOSA BEACH, CA 90254-3943

Handles:
GAB @1munder
TWITTER @1munder
DISCORD jamesmunder
STEEMIT @jamesmunder
BITCOIN ADDRESS:    1LHt3dfgr6s8RjihkDy89botGDGDk1ZMTG

I OPENED UP THESE ACCOUNTS BECAUSE NOT EVERYONE WANTS TO DO PATREON, SO I GOT A BITCOIN WALLET & PAYPAL WALLET BECAUSE OF THE DEMONITIZATION AYPOCALYPSE. Thank You For Supportting Real People like me

The Link Below Will Help You To Support JAMES MUNDER & THE RESEARCH R...

01:00

Jewelry Thieves Tie Up Woman | Active Self Protection "IndyWatch Feed Survival"

The following video is brought to you courtesy of the Active Self Protection YouTube Channel. Click the video below to watch it now.

Please thank Magtech for bringing us todays video of jewelry thieves tie up woman! Check them out at https://get-asp.com/magtech; also, go drop a like on their FB page at https://www.facebook.com/MagtechAmmo/

If you want to train and get better at real life self-defense, join us on the ASP Extra channel to learn how to respond to situations like jewelry thieves tie up woman! http://www.youtube.com/activeselfprotectionextra

ASP merch is now in stock in the storego get a newly designed limited edition ASP polo! http://get-asp.com/store

If you value what we do at ASP, would you consider becoming an ASP Patron Member to support the work it takes to make the narrated videos like jewelry thieves tie up woman? https://get-asp.com/patron or https://get-asp.com/patron-annual gives the details and benefits.

Raw video: https://get-asp.com/5g9r

Find a good instructor in your area and get some training: https://get-asp.com/directory

Attitude. Skills. Plan.

(music in the outro courtesy of Bensound at http://www.bensound.com)

Copyright Disclaimer. Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for fair use for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use.

Asymmetrical Warfare and 4GW: How Militia Groups are Americas Domestic Viet Cong "IndyWatch Feed Survival"

This report was originally published at Ammo.com

It is interesting to hear certain kinds of people insist that the citizen cannot fight the government. This would have been news to the men of Lexington and Concord, as well as the Mujahedeen in Afghanistan. The citizen most certainly can fight the government, and usually wins when he tries. Organized national armies are useful primarily for fighting against other organized national armies. When they try to fight against the people, they find themselves at a very serious disadvantage. If you will just look around at the state of the world today, you will see that the guerillero has the upper hand. Irregulars usually defeat regulars, providing they have the will. Such fighting is horrible to contemplate, but will continue to dominate brute strength.  Col. Jeff Cooper

When one discusses the real reason for the Second Amendment the right of citizens to defend themselves against a potentially tyrannical government inevitably someone points out the stark difference in firepower between a guerilla uprising in the United States and the United States government itself.

This is not a trivial observation. The U.S. government spends more on the military than the governments of China, Russia, Saudi Arabia, India, France, United Kingdom, and Japan combined. Plus, the potential of a tyrannical government is arguably upon us with the federal government spying on its own citizensmilitarizing local police departments with equipment and tactics from the War on Terror, and repeatedly searching Americans, which desensitizes them to this invasive process.

There is much historical precedent, however, for guerilla uprisings defeating more powerful enemies. For instance, the Cold War sa...

12 Throws & Movies To Ease the Daylight Saving Time Conundrum "IndyWatch Feed Diy"

And so once again, the season of disconcerting time changes and deep longing for ones bed at 7pm has arrived. It is what it is. Take consolation in the increased opportunity for some quality me time, complete with some comfort food, movies and couch time (if hitting the sack in the afternoon on a Saturday or Sunday makes you squeamish). If you tend to get decision paralysis when choosing a movie to relax with, weve got you covered in this post.

Need a cozy, soft, warm throw blanket to complete the moment? Again weve got youve covered, literally, with some four- and five-star throws from Amazons new brands Rivet and Stone & Beam. And if, by chance, our movie picks below arent your cup of tea, we highly recommend the Watching newsletter over at The New York Times for succinct and often humorous recommendations. Margaret Lyons does a fantastic job identifying possible moods and moments that deserve a cozy reservation. Think I Want Something Short But Potent and Bury Me With Episodes.

Plan your weekend now and enjoy the snuggle. Here we go!

The Miseducation of Cameron Post

U.S. Midterms: Bitcoin-Friendly Politicians Elected in Colorado, California "IndyWatch Feed Crypto"

To many crypto savants, the modern political scene, which promotes centralization and censorship in some cases, is far from a topic of importance. But, as Tuesdays U.S. midterm poll results have started to roll in, the ears of cryptocurrency enthusiasts have metaphorically perked up, as it was unexpectedly divulged that pro-Bitcoin/crypto politicians have been sworn into office in the nations highest levels of government.

Pro-Bitcoin Jared Polis & Gavin Newsom Elected As U.S. Governors

Amid the mainstream medias coverage of the U.S. midterms, which has become the western worlds flavor-of-the-month, key details important to crypto advocates have slipped far under the radar. But, Francois Pouliot, a Quebecois-Canadian Bitcoin proponent, has sought to change this, doing his utmost best to raise his digital voice over a clamoring crowd of commentators.

On Tuesday night, Pouliot, a self-proclaimed skin-in-game Bitcoin entrepreneur, took to his Twitter page, which sports 40,000 dedicated followers, to announce that Colorados Jared Polis (Democrat) has been elected into Congress via the democratic process.

So why does this pertain to crypto? Well, Polis, who is arguably one of the most progressive governors in Americas political environment, has long been a fan of cryptocurrencies and is open to aiding the asset class on a regulatory stage.

In an exclusive interview with CoinDesk just months before 2014s midterms, the Boulder, Colorado native explained that he would do everything in his power to hamper anti-Bitcoin policies, whether it be through rallying against governmental agencies or touting the benefits of crypto assets. Furthering this sentiment, speaking from the point of view of an innovator, Polis added that...

LED Nixie Display "IndyWatch Feed Diy"

Laser-cut and edge-lit, these 10-digit numeric displays are bigger, brighter, and safer than the old tubes.

Read more on MAKE

The post LED Nixie Display appeared first on Make: DIY Projects and Ideas for Makers.

00:57

Blockchain Firm Upgrades App in Quest to Reduce Fatal Air Accidents "IndyWatch Feed Crypto"

A blockchain platform which aims to improve flight safety upgrades its app for pilots and engages in intensive interactions with aviation authorities around the world. #SPONSORED

00:52

Bitcoin Analysis: Price Above $6500 Resistance post US Midterm Elections "IndyWatch Feed Crypto"

Bitcoin on Wednesday challenged new highs as price against the US Dollar surged 1.42 percent within a few hours. The BTC/USD pair built upon the near-term bullish scenario after breaking above the interim resistance explained in our previous analysis. A breakout action above 6421-fiat started attracting long positions towards 6500-fiat as the primary upside target.

The post Bitcoin Analysis: Price Above $6500 Resistance post US Midterm Elections appeared first on CCN

00:30

Crypto Mining Giant BitFury Raises $80 Million in Private Placement "IndyWatch Feed Crypto"

BitFury, a crypto mining company, has announced the closing of a private placement investment of $80 million, bringing the total funds raised by the firm to $170 million since its Series A round in 2014. The round, according to an official press release, was led by a Paris-based venture capital firm Korelya Capital. Mike Novogratzs

The post Crypto Mining Giant BitFury Raises $80 Million in Private Placement appeared first on CCN

00:19

South Korean Crypto Exchange Bithumb Lanches Payment Service with Asian Amazon Qoo10 "IndyWatch Feed Crypto"

One of the worlds leading crypto exchanges, Bithumb, will launch a cryptocurrency payment service in partnership with Qoo10, an e-commerce giant in the pan-Asian market

00:05

Hackers Breach Popular Web Analytics Site to Target Crypto Exchange "IndyWatch Feed Crypto"

Cryptocurrency exchange Gate.io was apparently the target of hackers who compromised a widely used web analytics platform.

00:00

Suspicion of a Dandy "IndyWatch Feed Literature"

Martial, Epigrams 2.12

What should I say about this
That your kisses smell of myrrh
And that you always bear
An odor not your own?
I find it suspect, Postumus,
That you always smell so sweet;
Who smells sweet always, Postumus,
Doesnt smell sweet at all.

Esse quid hoc dicam quod olent tua basia murram 
    quodque tibi est numquam non alienus odor?
Hoc mihi suspectum est, quod oles bene, Postume, semper:
    Postume, non bene olet qui bene semper olet.

Dandy in Fur Cap with Pipe,  Lszl Mednynszky, 1877

Is Coinbase Trying to Disrupt Bitcoins Reserve Asset Status by Listing New USDC Pairs "IndyWatch Feed Crypto"

In recent weeks two new cryptocurrencies have been listed on Coinbase, 0x and BAT. Both resulted in predictable pump and dumps immediately before and a few hours after the announcements. This is no surprise, but the fact that one of these two new listings is only available to trade in USDC could raise a few eyebrows.

Stablecoins to disrupt Bitcoins dominance

USD Coin, or USDC, is a dollar-pegged ERC20 stablecoin from Circle and Coinbase. It has been designed to rival Tether which has been embroiled in its fair share of controversy recently. According to the blurb on the website CENTRE stablecoins are issued by regulated and licensed financial institutions that maintain full reserves of the equivalent fiat currency. Issuers are required to regularly report USD reserve holdings, and that information will be made available upon request.

According to Coinmarketcap USDC volume is currently $2.2 million with a market cap of $134 million, so still a long way off USDT. Coinbase Pro is now using USDC to facilitate trading on its exchange for US customers. Those in Europe and the UK on regular Coinbase will have Euros and GBP respectively. The notable thing now is that the latest newly listed cryptocurrency is ONLY available in USDC and not Bitcoin or fiat as has traditionally been the case.

BAT was listed on Coinbase Pro over the weekend and the token predictably pumped 23% following the announcement. It is however only available in USDC which could be a sign of things to come when Coinbase lists more cryptocurrencies. The next most likely to be added to the platform are Stellar, Cardano and Zcash according company blog posts.

Bitcoin has traditionally been the medium of choice for trading altcoins when fiat trading is unavailable. Some have observed that if the trend continues Coinbase could be trying to disrupt Bitcoins position as a reserve asset for the crypto space;

Indian Tacos the Prepper Way "IndyWatch Feed Survival"

Every summer I make my way to several of the native Pow Wows in my area to enjoy the culture and the Indian Tacos. What I find exciting about native Read More

Mauritius Regulator to Provide Licenses to Digital Asset Custodians "IndyWatch Feed Crypto"

Mauritius Regulator to Provide Licenses to Digital Asset Custodians

The authorities in the island nation of Mauritius plan to start issuing custodian licenses to companies holding digital assets on behalf of clients. The financial regulator said the existing licensing regime is not suited for that purpose, although licensees under the new rules will have to comply with similar requirements.       

Also read: Abu Dhabi Exchange to Create Infrastructure for Crypto Assets

Applicants Required to Maintain Minimum Capital

The Financial Services Commission (FSC) of the Republic of Mauritius has published a draft framework for the Custodian Services (Digital Asset) License it intends to issue to companies in the fintech sector. The watchdog is now seeking feedback on its proposal from industry representatives, other stakeholders and members of the public. Interested parties have been invited to send comments and suggestions via email. Discussions and consultations will continue until the end of November.

The FSC currently issues two types of licenses for custodians providing traditional financial services that do not reflect the specifics of safekeeping cryptocurrency-based assets. The digital asset license is tailored to account for the differences and ensure compliance with relevant existing regulations and laws.

Wednesday, 07 November

23:39

The Retail Apocalypse Continues: Here Are the Lowes Stores Closing Soon "IndyWatch Feed Survival"

by Daisy Luther

By now, just about everyone has watched one or more local stores close their doors for good. Lowes, a hardware and home improvement store that has been Read the rest

The post The Retail Apocalypse Continues: Here Are the Lowes Stores Closing Soon appeared first on The Organic Prepper.

23:30

Cruising Stories: The Financial Realities of Cruising "IndyWatch Feed Survival"

What do you do when you run out of money in your cruising kitty? Megan Downey shares how the crew of s/v Clarity faced the financial realities of cruising. [More] Cruising Stories: The Financial Realities of Cruising

23:28

Ethereum Rises to $220 as Tokens Surge; Will SEC Impact the Market? "IndyWatch Feed Crypto"

Supported by the 2 percent increase in the price of Bitcoin, major cryptocurrencies including Ethereum have demonstrated renewed short-term momentum. Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin Cash (BCH), and many other small market cap cryptocurrencies recorded gains in the range of 4 to 12 percent, with BCH recording a solid 10 percent surge in value. The volume of

The post Ethereum Rises to $220 as Tokens Surge; Will SEC Impact the Market? appeared first on CCN

23:24

Book Review: Mardi Gras Murder by Ellen Byron "IndyWatch Feed Literature"

Mardi Gras Murder (Cajun Country Mystery, #4)Mardi Gras Murder by Ellen Byron

My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I was really excited to read Mardi Gras Murder by Ellen Byron after winning a copy via a cozy mystery review group I belong to. I was so excited that I ordered the first three books in the Cajun Country series to catch up and read them all last month. Finally today I cracked open the fresh hard cover release of this fourth wonderful gem and finished it moments ago. Dinner doesnt need to be cooked for another 30 minutes so its time to write a review! All I can say is Byron knows how to pull in her readers with a fury and passion. Loved it 5 stars all the way!

In this caper, our wonderful heroine, Maggie, found the body in the bayou behind her plantation home three weeks before the book started. And it wasnt someone shed ever met before hooray, the poor girl got a break except she cant keep herself from investigating it. This time I blame it entirely on Gran who gets sick and convinces Maggie to take her place as a judge in the Miss Pelican contest (okay, a slightly different name but I prefer this one!). After a minor confrontation with another judge, Maggie finds him dead in his car. Throw in some baby drama, a mysterious painting pointing to a hidden treasure, curious genealogical history, and a beauty contest like no other, and weve got a fantastic novel.

Maggies truly become one of my favorite amateur sleuths. Shes smart and risky but not stupid and dangerous. Shes loving but not overly sweet. Shes intellectual but makes a fool of herself. I kinda wanna meet her in real life wait, is this Ellen Byron? Hmmm I might have to become an amateur sleuth and investigate for myself. (Dont worry, Im not gonna go stalk anyone!) This series has so much potential, but Im actually a bit upset and just realized it right now. This book isnt officially available for purchase until 11/26/18 which means the next one likely one be available until November 2019. What? I have to wait a year to read the next caper ugh, gonna go sulk!

Psst Ellen B if you happen to read this, can I be a beta reader for your next book? PLEASE!

View all my reviews

About Me
For those new to me or my reviews heres the scoop: Im Jay, an author who lives in NYC. My stan...

23:21

Three Thai Siblings Accused of $24 Million Bitcoin Scam Plead Not Guilty "IndyWatch Feed Crypto"

Three Thai siblings accused of swindling $24 million worth of Bitcoin from Finnish investor have recently pleaded not guilty in a Bangkok court

23:12

Israels Central Bank Not Recommended to Issue Own Digital Currency "IndyWatch Feed Crypto"

The time is not yet right for Israels central bank to issue its own digital currency, says dedicated research group

23:09

Eating healthy tilapia fish might be killing you "IndyWatch Feed Food"

One of our strong suspicions about farmed fish was confirmed by researchers at Wake Forest Baptist University Medical Center. They proved that farm-raised fish are unhealthy, and dangerous with long-term consumption. We have to applaud Wake Forest for this. Through a press release, the university summarized its findings of: Farm-raised tilapia, one of the most []

The post Eating healthy tilapia fish might be killing you appeared first on Get Holistic Health.

23:06

BBVA Leads Blockchain-Based Syndicated Loan of $150 Million with BNP Paribas and MUFG "IndyWatch Feed Crypto"

Spains second largest bank, BBVA, has carried out a blockchain-based syndicated loan of $150 million with BNP Paribas and MUFG

23:00

Salesforce Wins Patent Tackling Email Spam With Blockchain "IndyWatch Feed Crypto"

Salesforce has won a patent outlining how a blockchain-based platform can be used to prevent spam or other unwanted emails from hitting inboxes.

Ethereum Ecosystem Continues To Swell: MetaMask Rolls Out New Features "IndyWatch Feed Crypto"

MetaMask, the startup behind a world-renowned Ethereum client, recently announced an array of features aimed at bettering the consumer experience and bolstering the adoption levels of crypto assets.

ConsenSys-backed MetaMask Rolls Out Privacy Mode

During Ethereums earliest days, when the network will still amidst its Frontier phase, many users struggled with interacting with the blockchains smart contracts and decentralized applications (dApps), which were, simply put, a dime a dozen. Now, although the presence of dApps on the aforementioned blockchain hasnt faded (far from in fact), innovators within the budding blockchain ecosystem have developed solutions to meet consumer concerns.

One such solution to the aforementioned issue has been created by MetaMask, a ConsenSys-backed crypto firm, which has since released an Ethereum client that shares the company name. The client, one of the first applications built solely for the Ethereum ecosystem, allows for its users to store, send, and receive Ether, along with facilitating users interactions with the world computer, as the Ethereum Network has been dubbed on occasion.

While MetaMask, which currently exists as a web browser add-on for Google Chrome, Opera, and Firefox, has gained boatloads of users, the piece of innovative software isnt without its flaws.

Currently, through the use of a short line of code written in JavaScript, MetaMask allows any Ethereum-related website to garner pertinent user data, such as specific addresses and Ether balances, without prior warning. As put by Bobby Dresser, who works with MetaMasks product & operations department, when it comes to user privacy, this behavior is less than perfect.

Although this isnt an issue with well-respected Ethereum-focused applications and websites, like Augur, for example, malicious parties could use data it garners to fingerprint, phish, or track naive consumers, who may not be prepared for such an attack.

Private video "IndyWatch Feed Survival"

The following video is brought to you courtesy of the Forgotten Weapons YouTube Channel. Click the video below to watch it now.

This video is private.

22:32

Charlie Shrem Committed No Misconduct Says Lawyer as Winklevoss Lawsuit Continues "IndyWatch Feed Crypto"

Charlie Shrem has verifiable evidence he did not engage in theft of 5,000 BTC from Winklevoss twins, says lawyer

22:31

Daily Cup of Dark-Roasted Coffee Could Prevent Dementia and Parkinson's "IndyWatch Feed Food"

One cup of dark-roasted coffee every morning could prevent dementia and Parkinson's - even if it's decaf, a study claims.

Researchers claim drinking one cup of coffee each morning could ward of dementia and Parkinson's.

The benefits are particularly strong for people who opt for darker roasted beans - even if it's decaffeinated, the study found.

The coffee roasting process releases chemicals which counter proteins responsible for the development of the diseases, scientists discovered.

It is not a cure or clear-cut prevention for either disease by any means, but researchers say it won't hurt to add a cup to your daily routine. Read more

22:20

THIS IS HUGEE!! Nancy Pelosi IN HOT WATER Right AHEAD MIDTERMS!! SHE NEVER KNEW THIS COMING "IndyWatch Feed Survival"

The following video is brought to you courtesy of the WikiLeaks TV YouTube Channel. Click the video below to watch it now.

THIS IS HUGEE!! Nancy Pelosi IN HOT WATER Right AHEAD MIDTERMS!! SHE NEVER KNEW THIS COMING

22:15

The Daily: Pro-Bitcoin Governor Elected, Augur Predicts the US Midterms "IndyWatch Feed Crypto"

The Daily: Pro-Bitcoin Governor Elected, Augur Predicts the US Midterms

Wednesdays edition of The Daily has a distinctly political tint, coming a day after U.S. voters turned out for the midterm elections. There was plenty to excite supporters on both sides of the divide the pro and anti-cryptocurrency divide, that is. In addition to talking politics, we take a look at the new Stellar airdrop thats causing quite a stir.

Also read: Car Dealerships and Airport Limos in Japan Begin Accepting Crypto

Crowd Power Is the Midterms Biggest Winner

It was widely predicted that the Democrats would regain control of the U.S. House of Representatives in the midterm elections, not least on decentralized prediction market Augur. The crowd-powered Ethereum application had close to $1.4 million in ETH staked on the outcome of the event, with 97 percent favoring the Democrats. For anyone interested in seeking crowd wisdom on other political events, Augur is currently calling a 36 percent chance of Donald Trump being re-elected in 2020.

22:05

The Smell of Dawn "IndyWatch Feed Literature"

This is the third installment of a five-part series on the senses of dawn. Each piece (touch, sound, smell, taste, sight) will run at daybreak (EST) this week. 

Original illustration by Jackson Joyce

Charlie Stackhouse: early bird. Andrew Cinnamon: night owl. The two men, founders of the creative agency Cinnamon Projects, spent a year collecting imagesdrawings and photographs from books and onlineand assigned each image a set of tags according to composition, emotional response, and time. When they filtered the results according to time of day, they found the patterns and themes that presented themselves were particularly compelling. So they designed a series of scents, perfumes and incense, that are chaptered by the hour. The perfumes are based on the hours of 8 A.M., 10 A.M., 2 P.M., 9 P.M., and 11 P.M.

What does 11 P.M. smell like? Like white, thick-petaled flowers growing on vines, blooming at night. They climb up the gutter of a stone house that you pass on a night walk and the flowers glow like the moon glows and give off a moist smell, something like fur coats, an adult smell from the mind of a child. According to their description, its deep, sophisticated, mystifying with amber, clove, carnation, patchouli.

And 8 A.M.? A shampoo for children, soft and sudsy, with hints of just-laundered beach towels dried on the line, lollipops, and innocence. A bathed child, a summer morning, a porch-door slam, sunscreen, lemonade, bare feet, honeysuckle. Not just a fresh day, a fresh life. According to them: golden, opulent, alluring, with neroli, orris, sandalwood, vanilla.

And 2 P.M.? It is not among my favorite hours of the day. Its the hour that ushers in the afternoon slump when I know the good work of the day is behind me. Of the perfume set though, it is my favorite. It is an athlet...

Voters Weigh In Loud and Clear on Trumps Decisions To Protect America "IndyWatch Feed Survival"

The following video is brought to you courtesy of the Screen Hoopla YouTube Channel. Click the video below to watch it now.

Voters Weigh In Loud and Clear on Trumps Decisions To Protect America

COMING SOON!: http://ScreenHoopla.com

SUBSCRIBE To YT BELOW:
https://goo.gl/76Qh6L

Weekly Schedule:

(Screen Hoopla News)
Monday-Sunday 6AM, 7AM & 8AM EST(USA)
https://goo.gl/pEHNZi

Get Excited With Screen Hoopla!

LATEST POSTS:

President Trump Is Drawing The Line!

President Trump Knows The Secret, Another Chess Move Coming!

Trump Says A Storm Is Coming From Mexico, But It Has Nothing To Do With The Weather!

Has Trump Been Hammering Out His Secret Plans?

Finally, Trump Gets Some Respect!!

It Has Finally Been Confirmed!

Well, A Breath Of Fresh AirLook Who Is Now President Trumps Biggest Ally!!

Meet The Authors of HPV Vaccine on Trial in Rye, NY November 8 "IndyWatch Feed Health"

Hpv presentation Rye NY

You're invited to meet the authors of this important book from Skyhorse Publishing called HPV Vaccine on Trial this Thursday, in Rye New York.

A Groundbreaking Expos to the HPV Vaccine and the Science, Safety, and Business Behind It

Cancer strikes fear in peoples hearts around globe. So the appearance of a vaccine to prevent canceras we are assured the human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine willseemed like a game-changer. Since 2006, over eighty countries have approved the vaccine, with glowing endorsements from the worlds foremost medical authorities. Bringing in over $2.5 billion in annual sales, the HPV vaccine is a pharmaceutical juggernaut. Yet scandal now engulfs it worldwide.

The HPV Vaccine on Trial is a shocking tale, chronicling the global efforts to sell and compel this alleged miracle. The book opens with the vaccines invention, winds through its regulatory labyrinths, details the crushing denial and dismissal of reported harms and deaths, and uncovers the enormous profits pharma and inventors have reaped. Authors Holland, Mack Rosenberg, and Iorio drill down into the clinical trial data, government approvals, advertising, and personal accounts of egregious injuries that have followed in countries as far-flung as Japan, Australia, Colombia, India, Ireland, the U.K. and Denmark. The authors have written an unprecedented expos about this vaunted vaccine.

Written in plain language, the book is for everyone concerned parents, patients, doctors, nurses, scientists, healthcare organizations, government officials, and schools. Ultimately, this book is not just about the HPV vaccine, but about how industry, government, and medical authorities may be putting the worlds children in harms way.

22:02

Court Upholds Appeal by Patients Prescribed ECT Against Their Will "IndyWatch Feed Health"

From The Guardian: A court in Victoria [Australia] has strengthened protections for mental health patients fighting forced electroconvulsive shock therapy, ruling that treatment orders cannot undermine a persons human rights.

The court upheld an appeal brought by Victoria Legal Aid against two decisions in the Victorian Civil and Administrative Tribunal (Vcat) and the Mental Health Tribunal that two patients who had been diagnosed with schizophrenia be subject to a course of ECT against their will.

Legal Aids acting program manager, Hamish McLachlan, said the appeal decision did not mean an end to compulsory ECT, but people subject to involuntary treatment orders would now have greater control over their care.

What the supreme court has said is that mental health patients need to be treated on an equal basis with all other members of the community, he said.

Both patients were held under a compulsory treatment order, authorised by the Victorian Mental Health Act, which states that treatment can only be imposed upon a person without their consent if they are incapable of giving consent and if there is no less restrictive way for that person to be treated. At all times treatment must be compatible with the persons human rights.

In a 110-page judgment handed down in the supreme court in Melbourne on Thursday, Justice Kevin Bell said Vcat had misinterpreted the relevant provisions of the legislation and had failed to respect the two patients human rights.

He said the 2014 legislation was a paradigm shift away from best-interests paternalism towards recognition of persons having mental illness as equal rights-bearers, not dependent welfare cases.

Bell said the standard applied by the tribunal to determine whether the patients were capable of giving informed consent was higher than would be expected of a person who was not subject to an involuntary mental health treatment order, and was therefore discriminatory.

Article 

22:01

How a Traumatized America Finds Relief in Hate "IndyWatch Feed Health"

From The Inquirer/Philly.com: Hate seems to be everywhere we look and it is violent.  According to a Government Accountability Office report, in the 15 years after 9/11, right-wing domestic terrorists killed 106 people. The FBI recorded more than 6,000 hate crimes in 2016 the last year for which data are available.

What drives so much hate and can it be stopped?

Dr. Gabor Mats work can help us get toward an answer. Mat is a Hungarian-born Canadian physician and best-selling author who is best known for his work on addiction and attention deficit disorder. He thinks that just as some people find relief in drugs like heroin, some are finding relief and validation in harboring hate. Both are caused by an attempt to mask the pain of childhood trauma. []

According to Mat, addiction is any behavior not necessarily just drug use that individuals cannot stop doing, despite harmful consequences, because it provides them with some relief or pleasure. He remembers a sex worker who told him that the first time she tried heroin, it felt like a warm, soft hug. For Mat, the question is not Why the addiction? but Why the pain?

The connecting line between addiction and hate, according to Mat, is trauma. What happened in Pittsburgh is a manifestation of trauma, Mat told the Inquirer. There is no mass killer who wasnt a traumatized person. []

Just like addiction to drugs or classical music provides relief to people who were traumatized as children, so does hate.

People like the shooter from Pittsburgh have, according to Mat, anger [that] has got nothing to do with what they think they are angry about. They are just angry because of what life has done to them as children and then they find externa...

22:00

Ripple on Coinbase Rumours Swell as XRP Chases Ethereums Second Spot "IndyWatch Feed Crypto"

One of the worlds leading cryptocurrency exchanges may list Ripples XRP on its trading platform. While the rumor stands unconfirmed, its impact is already visible on the XRPs market cap, which has come close to surpassing that of Ethereum.

The token on Tuesday surged as much as 26 percent from its November 4 low at $0.449, forming intraday peak towards $0.569 on the BitFinex exchange. The rally saw aggressive buying action with traders entering long positions on higher high formations. A downside correction ensued during the early European trading session. XRP dropped down and now seems to have located moderately strong support at $0.528.

Coinbase Theory

Up $100: Bitcoin Price Indicators Grow Increasingly Bullish "IndyWatch Feed Crypto"

Bitcoin looks likely to inch higher toward $6,800 in the near-term, as the technical indicators have grown increasingly bullish in the last 24 hours.

Conference on HPV Vaccine London 11 November 2018 "IndyWatch Feed Health"

HpvNote: For our London area readers, we invite you to share this important event with all families of tweens, teens and young adults. Male and female as the HPV vaccine is being recommended for males and females alike, despite its launch as a cervical cancer prevention vaccine. I know we're called "anti-science" here at AofA, but we DO know boys do not have a cervix.... 

###

Register here.

TABERNACLE, NOTTING HILL, London W11 2AY

Conference discussing the controversies surrounding the Human Papillomavirus Vaccine (HPV). Hosted by Research Journalist and Author - Christina England BA Hons and Author - Amanda Dew BSc Hons

Speakers for the day are:

Keynote speaker - Dr. Graham Downing - Consultant healthcare practitioner with areas of
expertise in Neuro-musculoskeletal & Functional Medicine, with special interest in infection, fertility, endocrine & neuro-developmental disorders

Brandy Vaughan - Ex-Merck pharma rep turned REAL HEALTH advocate. Founder of LearnTheRisk.org #beBRAVE #betheCHANGE

Leslie Carol Botha - Womans Health Educator and Hormone Expert - USA

Dr. Jayne Donegan MBBS DRCOG DCH DFFP MRCGP MFHom - GP & Homoeopathic Physician with Certified Specialist Accreditation in Medical Homeopathy from the Faculty of Homeopathy, London.

Senta Depuydt - Belgian free-lance journalist in health and education, writing for independent magazines. She organized the premiere of Vaxxed in Brussels, Paris and London in partnership with the EFVV and rallied French lobbyists to oppose new vaccine mandates in France. She is a board member of the French "Ligue Nationale pour la Libert de Vacciner" and of the "European Forum for Vaccine Vigilance".

Anthony Hughes - B.Sc Dip.Chem.Eng., Dip.Stats. & O.R. Licentiate in Traditional Chinese Medicine Clinical Certificate (Nanjiing) China

Juliette Scarfe - Lawyer and Entrepreneur, Organic Formulator, Writer, Speaker, Healer, Holistic Nutritionist UK

Professor Christopher Exley PhD - Keele University - Expert in Aluminum UK (filmed intervie...

21:58

High-Turnout Early Vote Favors GOP, 2435 "IndyWatch Feed Crypto"

This is a paid sponsorship by: Good evening, Im still reporting on: High-Turnout Early Vote Favors GOP, 2435 Synopsis: Good morning, Im still reporting on the election. More than 35 million early votes have been counted nationwide as of Monday 60% more than the 21 million votes cast during the entire 2014 midterm election! Republican voters have outpaced Democrats in Arizona, Florida, Georgia, Indiana, Montana, Tennessee and Texas. Democrat voters led only in Nevada and New Mexico. That does not bode well for the Desperate Dems because the early vote total in 2016 was much higher 46 million. Translation even though the early vote is high for a midterm, it is still dwarfed by the last Presidential race. Historically, Democrats always lead on the early voting which favors younger voters, while Republicans rely on the heavier election day voting when the older voter is used to casting their ballots. A heavy early vote for Republicans will be difficult for Democrats to overcome. Interestingly, in deep blue New Mexico, early voter turnout has broken records, but one group of traditionally Dem voters has been surprisingly absent. According to Bernalillo County Clerk Linda Stover: Women are out-voting men about two to one, which is average. [However,] millennials are still not voting. Its the older folks that are carrying more of the vote. SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS: -- Nobel Gold. Go to Trumpcoin2020.com and use the code Coin to save $5 per coin, or text Coin to 511511. -- Virtual Shield VPN - the easiest way to create a home VPN. Go to: https://www.virtualshield.com/billstill -- The Crypto Advisors, buy, sell, invest, safeguard cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin. Call 888-844-7806, or visit online at: www.TheCryptoAdvisors.com - Ray Mikelonis, an independent representative of plant-based products which have been scientifically proven to naturally increase the number of adult stem cells in your body. CLICK HERE: BillStill.com/StemCell - Cheap Cable TV - Call 1-888-742-8847. Click now: http://CheapCableTV.com - Patriot Charger - Patriot Charger.com, 1-866-566-8930 - SafeBolt, the encrypted email and cloud system, as low as $4.99/month with promo code: GETSETUP100. www.SafeBolt.com -Jeevy Computers: Move up to business-level computer protection.800-844-8613 http://jeevycomputers.com/pcs/ Still Report BTC address: 18Ky2c3CgPY3eu5N7ySoM3X6NjgEAN2w4v Connect with me; Bill Still: newspaper editor/publisher, economics reporter - top US publications, authored 22 books, 4 documentary videos & daily host of this Y/T channel, THE STILL REPORT: https://plus.google.com/u/0/109353617116072656672 Get the word Out: Please LIKE, COMMENT & SHARE! Our website: http://www.billstill.com Considered by informed insiders as the ultimate resource for surviving economic or financial collapse/crash and attaining the unvarnished truth about the latest US and world news, current events in Washington, and todays United States politica...

21:57

Childrens Health Defense on The Sickest Generation "IndyWatch Feed Health"

Chd-logoMore than 54% of American children are suffering from one or more chronic illnesses, with the late 1980s and early 1990s viewed as the gateway period that launched the decline. Autism, ADHD, asthma and allergies have doubled since that time, with autism now one in 34 children in some regions. Pediatric autoimmune conditions are also on the rise, and the proportion of public school children using special education services is estimated at 13% to 25% of school populations. Mounting evidence indicates environmental toxins such as heavy metals, pesticides and herbicides as the principal culprits, while studies link vaccines and toxic vaccine ingredients to a wide range of adverse health outcomes, including seizures, neurodevelopmental disorders, and infant death. As the medical, public health, and government circles remain silent on the social and economic fallout from these toxic exposures, American children have never been so sick.

Our comprehensive white paper, The Sickest Generation: The Facts Behind the Childrens Health Crisis and Why it Needs to End covers these chronic illness and more, along with the causes and the steps you need to take to protect your children now.  Read more at the Childrens Health Defense site.

21:54

Red Wave is Coming Tomorrow, 2434 "IndyWatch Feed Crypto"

This is a paid sponsorship by: - Ray Mikelonis, an independent representative of plant-based products which have been scientifically proven to naturally increase the number of adult stem cells in your body. CLICK HERE: BillStill.com/StemCell Good evening, Im still reporting on: Red Wave is Coming Tomorrow, 2434 Synopsis: Well, the long-awaited report from my favorite poll-analyzer, Dr. Clifford Thies of the Shenandoah University School of Business in Winchester, VA is in, and Dr. Thies supports with data, our theory on the bias and skews of all the MSM pollsters which we first saw developing in the 2016 presidential election. The bottom line is that Dr. Thies sees the same basic setup this election as the 2016 election. Republicans will generally outperform the polling. That means Republicans will win almost all toss-up elections, and most of those where the Dems hold a slight lead in the polls. SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS: -- Nobel Gold. Go to Trumpcoin2020.com and use the code Coin to save $5 per coin, or text Coin to 511511. -- Virtual Shield VPN - the easiest way to create a home VPN. Go to: https://www.virtualshield.com/billstill -- The Crypto Advisors, buy, sell, invest, safeguard cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin. Call 888-844-7806, or visit online at: www.TheCryptoAdvisors.com - Ray Mikelonis, an independent representative of plant-based products which have been scientifically proven to naturally increase the number of adult stem cells in your body. CLICK HERE: BillStill.com/StemCell - Cheap Cable TV - Call 1-888-742-8847. Click now: http://CheapCableTV.com - Patriot Charger - Patriot Charger.com, 1-866-566-8930 - SafeBolt, the encrypted email and cloud system, as low as $4.99/month with promo code: GETSETUP100. www.SafeBolt.com -Jeevy Computers: Move up to business-level computer protection.800-844-8613 http://jeevycomputers.com/pcs/ Still Report BTC address: 18Ky2c3CgPY3eu5N7ySoM3X6NjgEAN2w4v Connect with me; Bill Still: newspaper editor/publisher, economics reporter - top US publications, authored 22 books, 4 documentary videos & daily host of this Y/T channel, THE STILL REPORT: https://plus.google.com/u/0/109353617116072656672 Get the word Out: Please LIKE, COMMENT & SHARE! Our website: http://www.billstill.com Considered by informed insiders as the ultimate resource for surviving economic or financial collapse/crash and attaining the unvarnished truth about the latest US and world news, current events in Washington, and todays United States political climate. Please Like, Comment & Share. Bill Still is a former newspaper editor and publisher. He has written for USA Today, The Saturday Evening Post, the Los Angeles Times Syndicate, OMNI magazine, and has also produced the syndicated radio program, Health News. He has written 22 books and two documentary videos and is the host of his wildly popular daily YouTube Channel the Still Report, the quintessential report on the economy and Washington. C...

21:36

Post-Trade Financial Services Giant, 15 Major Banks Test DLT Project for Credit Derivatives "IndyWatch Feed Crypto"

The Depository Trust & Clearing Corporation (DTCC) is entering the testing phase of its re-platformed Trade Information Warehouse using distributed ledger technology

21:30

PR: MoneyToken Allows You to Earn 8% in Interest on Your Stable Coins Consistently "IndyWatch Feed Crypto"

MoneyToken Allows You to Earn 8% in Interest on Your Stable Coins - Consistently

This is a paid press release, which contains forward looking statements, and should be treated as advertising or promotional material. Bitcoin.com does not endorse nor support this product/service. Bitcoin.com is not responsible for or liable for any content, accuracy or quality within the press release.

For those who exist anywhere near the crypto scene, its obvious that if it had fashion trends this season would be all about stablecoins.

With crypto investors choosing in favor of holding their crypto assets more and more, and investing into what seems to be the safest options on the market, we see a consistent growth of capitalization, and a drive for transparency in stablecoins and this sentiment shows no signs of abating anytime soon.

But what is usually the motivation behind converting to stablecoins? Sitting it out in safety for the next rally, ready to get back into more highly volatile assets?

Well, now there is an option that allows you to put these assets to good use, and if you play your cards right, make an entirely risk-free profit while you are in the waiting game.

This Monday, MoneyToken, a crypto-backed lending platform, announced that they are launching an opportunity that is just that a program allowing clients to become lenders and contribute to the MoneyToken credit fund, earning 8% annually from the amount deposited.

The team, lead by former Goldman Sachs employee Alex Rass, completed a $37M cap Token Sale in June; several sources...

21:30

Soft Spiced Coffee Cookies "IndyWatch Feed Food"

Im a fan of all things coffee. I like to drink it and for the most part enjoy everything coffee flavored. Thats how these soft spiced coffee cookies came about, honestly. I saw a recipe in an old family cookbook that was called coffee fruit drops and set about making it my own.  Fat Options []

The post Soft Spiced Coffee Cookies appeared first on Homespun Seasonal Living.

21:04

how to create outlook email template "IndyWatch Feed Arts"

how to create outlook email template

cover letter for administrative "IndyWatch Feed Arts"

cover letter for administrative

best name for cleaning service "IndyWatch Feed Arts"

best name for cleaning service

make your own birthday invitations online for free "IndyWatch Feed Arts"

make your own birthday invitations online for free

customer service in the medical field "IndyWatch Feed Arts"

customer service in the medical field

certificate of authenticity art template "IndyWatch Feed Arts"

certificate of authenticity art template

example of letter of acknowledgement "IndyWatch Feed Arts"

example of letter of acknowledgement

microsoft word resume templates 2018 free "IndyWatch Feed Arts"

microsoft word resume templates 2018 free

free resume cover letter builder "IndyWatch Feed Arts"

free resume cover letter builder

template for newsletter in word "IndyWatch Feed Arts"

template for newsletter in word

dissertation front cover template "IndyWatch Feed Arts"

dissertation front cover template

sample of sales associate resumes "IndyWatch Feed Arts"

sample of sales associate resumes

microsoft project sample templates "IndyWatch Feed Arts"

microsoft project sample templates

resume tips for highschool students with no experience "IndyWatch Feed Arts"

resume tips for highschool students with no experience

class party invitation wording "IndyWatch Feed Arts"

class party invitation wording

cover letter for job application samples "IndyWatch Feed Arts"

cover letter for job application samples

where to download microsoft office 2007 "IndyWatch Feed Arts"

where to download microsoft office 2007

certificate maker online free printable "IndyWatch Feed Arts"

certificate maker online free printable

project management access template "IndyWatch Feed Arts"

project management access template

sample certified nursing assistant resumes "IndyWatch Feed Arts"

sample certified nursing assistant resumes

loan terms and conditions template "IndyWatch Feed Arts"

loan terms and conditions template

birth certificate template free download "IndyWatch Feed Arts"

birth certificate template free download

school counselor cover letters "IndyWatch Feed Arts"

school counselor cover letters

hello kitty birthday party ideas home "IndyWatch Feed Arts"

hello kitty birthday party ideas home

college entrance resume template "IndyWatch Feed Arts"

college entrance resume template

how to do an essay in apa format "IndyWatch Feed Arts"

how to do an essay in apa format

movie night birthday party invitations "IndyWatch Feed Arts"

movie night birthday party invitations

how to build a resume with little work experience "IndyWatch Feed Arts"

how to build a resume with little work experience

loan agreement template microsoft "IndyWatch Feed Arts"

loan agreement template microsoft

no work experience resume example "IndyWatch Feed Arts"

no work experience resume example

sample letter of intent to continue service "IndyWatch Feed Arts"

sample letter of intent to continue service

for sale by owner letter template "IndyWatch Feed Arts"

for sale by owner letter template

IndyWatch Community Resources All Topics Summary Archiver

Go Back:30 Days | 7 Days | 2 Days | 1 Day

IndyWatch Community Resources All Topics Summary Today.

Go Forward:1 Day | 2 Days | 7 Days | 30 Days

IndyWatch Community Resources All Topics Summary was generated at Community Resources IndyWatch.

Resource generated at IndyWatch using aliasfeed and rawdog