IndyWatch Community Resources All Topics Summary Archiver

Go Back:30 Days | 7 Days | 2 Days | 1 Day

IndyWatch Community Resources All Topics Summary Today.

Go Forward:1 Day | 2 Days | 7 Days | 30 Days

IndyWatch Community Resources All Topics Summary was generated at Community Resources IndyWatch.

Thursday, 16 March

01:14

A Companion to the Iliad, for English Readers (Leaf) "IndyWatch Feed Literature"

A Companion to the Iliad, for English Readers (London and New York: Macmillan, 1892), by Walter Leaf (stable link)

Little Poems From the Greek (Leaf) "IndyWatch Feed Literature"

Little Poems From the Greek (London: G. Richards Ltd., 1922), trans. by Walter Leaf (stable link)

Representative Men (Emerson) "IndyWatch Feed Literature"

Representative Men: Seven Lectures (Philadelphia: H. Altemus, 1894), by Ralph Waldo Emerson (stable link)

Faust (Reynolds) "IndyWatch Feed Literature"

Faust: A Romance of the Secret Tribunals (London: G. Vickers; Paris: A. and W. Galignani, ca. 1847), by George W. M. Reynolds (stable link)

I Reali di Francia (Andrea) "IndyWatch Feed Literature"

I Reali di Francia (2 volumes in 3, in Italian; Bologna: G. Romagnoli, 1872-1900), by Andrea da Barberino, ed. by Giuseppe Vandelli, contrib. by Pio Rajna (stable link)

A Biographical Dictionary of Actors, Actresses, Musicians, Dancers, Managers and Other Stage Personnel in London, 1660-1800 (Highfill) "IndyWatch Feed Literature"

A Biographical Dictionary of Actors, Actresses, Musicians, Dancers, Managers and Other Stage Personnel in London, 1660-1800 (16 volumes; Carbondale and Edwardsville, IL: Southern Illinois University Press, c1973-1993), by Philip H. Highfill, Kalman A. Burnim, and Edward A. Langhans (page images at HathiTrust)

The Ear of Dionysius (Balfour) "IndyWatch Feed Literature"

The Ear of Dionysius: Farther Scripts Affording Evidence of Personal Survival (reprinted from the Proceedings of the Society for Psychical Research; New York: H. Holt and Co., 1920), by Gerald William Balfour, contrib. by F. M. Stawell (page images at HathiTrust)

U. S. Naval Logistics in the Second World War (Ballantine) "IndyWatch Feed Literature"

U. S. Naval Logistics in the Second World War (Princeton: Princeton University Press, 1947), by Duncan S. Ballantine (page images at HathiTrust)

Homer and History (Leaf) "IndyWatch Feed Literature"

Homer and History (London: Macmillan, 1915), by Walter Leaf (page images at HathiTrust)

David Livingstone (Seaver) "IndyWatch Feed Literature"

David Livingstone: His Life and Letters (New York: Harper and Bros., c1957), by George Seaver, contrib. by David Livingstone (page images at HathiTrust)

Digest of Steels for High Temperature Service (Timken Roller Bearing Company) "IndyWatch Feed Literature"

Digest of Steels for High Temperature Service (fifth edition; 1946), by Timken Roller Bearing Company (page images at HathiTrust)

Digest of Steels for High Temperature Service (Timken Roller Bearing Company) "IndyWatch Feed Literature"

Digest of Steels for High Temperature Service (sixth edition; 1957), by Timken Roller Bearing Company (page images at HathiTrust)

New Water for a Thirsty World (Salzman) "IndyWatch Feed Literature"

New Water for a Thirsty World (Los Angeles: Science Foundation Press, c1960), by Michael H. Salzman, contrib. by Aldous Huxley (page images at HathiTrust)

China's Millions (Strong) "IndyWatch Feed Literature"

China's Millions (New York: Coward-McCann, 1928), by Anna Louise Strong (page images at HathiTrust)

French-English and English-French Dictionary of Aviation (Pierce) "IndyWatch Feed Literature"

French-English and English-French Dictionary of Aviation (New York: Languages Pub. Co., 1918), by Robert M. Pierce (page images at HathiTrust)

Motive and Intention (Lawrence) "IndyWatch Feed Literature"

Motive and Intention: An Essay in the Appreciation of Action (Evanston: Northwestern University Press, c1972), by Roy Lawrence (PDF with commentary at Northwestern)

Reflections on Frege's Philosophy (Grossmann) "IndyWatch Feed Literature"

Reflections on Frege's Philosophy (Evanston: Northwestern University Press, c1969), by Reinhardt Grossmann (PDF with commentary at Northwestern)

Essays on Music and History in Africa (Wachsmann) "IndyWatch Feed Literature"

Essays on Music and History in Africa (Evanston: Northwestern University Press, c1971), ed. by Klaus Wachsmann (PDF with commentary at Northwestern)

Le Fe del Christiano, en Veyntequatro Articulos de la Institucion de Christo (Mather) "IndyWatch Feed Literature"

Le Fe del Christiano, en Veyntequatro Articulos de la Institucion de Christo (in Spanish; Boston, 1699), by Cotton Mather (HTML at EEBO TCP)

Frankfurter Zeitschrift fr Pathologie "IndyWatch Feed Literature"

Frankfurter Zeitschrift fr Pathologie (partial serial archives)

Francuzskij Eegodnik "IndyWatch Feed Literature"

Francuzskij Eegodnik (partial serial archives)

The Frater "IndyWatch Feed Literature"

The Frater (Psi Omega publication) (partial serial archives)

Free China Review "IndyWatch Feed Literature"

Free China Review (partial serial archives)

Freemen's Champion "IndyWatch Feed Literature"

Freemen's Champion (partial serial archives)

Freiburger Geschichtsbltter "IndyWatch Feed Literature"

Freiburger Geschichtsbltter (partial serial archives)

Freidenker "IndyWatch Feed Literature"

Freidenker (partial serial archives)

Freiburger Zeitschrift fr Philosophie und Theologie "IndyWatch Feed Literature"

Freiburger Zeitschrift fr Philosophie und Theologie (partial serial archives)

The Royal Kalendar "IndyWatch Feed Literature"

The Royal Kalendar (partial serial archives)

01:01

AI can be defeated with cryptography, says Chelsea Manning at SXSW "IndyWatch Feed Crypto"

Cointelegraph sat down with activist and cybersecurity expert Chelsea Manning to discuss how blockchain technology can combat challenges associated with artificial intelligence.

01:00

The Review Celebrates Seventy with Fried Eggs by the Canal "IndyWatch Feed Literature"

Peter Doig, Canal Painting, 20222023, on the cover of issue no. 243. Peter Doig. Courtesy of the artist and TRAMPS; photograph by Prudence Cuming.

For the cover of our seventieth-anniversary issue, we commissioned a painting by the artist Peter Doig, of a boy eating his breakfast beside a London canal. Our contributing editor Matthew Higgs spoke with Doig about his influences and fried eggs. 

INTERVIEWER

How did the cover image come about?

PETER DOIG

Id made a birthday card for my son Lockera more subject: hes sitting at a caf on the towpath of the canal in East London. Everyone who knows London knows the canalwe take it for granted. I cant think of any paintings of it, but it seems to me a sort of classic painting subject.

I started working on the image alongside a big painting I was making for an exhibition at the Courtauld. I was thinking about how my work relates to the Impressionist galleries there, which contain Czanne, Gauguin, Daumier, Van Gogh, Seurat, et cetera. I had begun many of the paintings before I was invited to make the exhibition, but most of them had a long, long way to go before being finished. Id brought all my paintings to my London studio from New York and Trinidad, and all of a sudden I had more paintings in progress than I think Id had in probably thirty-odd years. It was quite exciting in a way, but then I had to make an edit, to decide which ones I was going to concentrate on, because I was getting carried away and I was never going to finish everything. The canal painting was the one very, very new one. Thats why I liked it for the Reviewand because, although I thought of the image as very much a London painting, somehow after I made it I was reminded of Paris, and of French painting more than of English painting.

INTERVIEWER

Is it important that t...

00:54

Blockchain is the answer to Russia's settlement issues, banking exec says "IndyWatch Feed Crypto"

There is no technical reason preventing Russia from creating its own blockchain-based system, blockchain provider Fuse Network's CEO believes.

00:49

Natl Action Alert Say NO to Mandatory Electronic Animal ID by USDA "IndyWatch Feed Food"

Tell USDA No on Mandatory Electronic Animal Identification

Support Small and Mid-Size Livestock Producers

On January 18th, 2023, USDA published a proposed rule (Docket No. APHIS-2021-0020), Use of Electronic Identification Eartags as Official Identification in Cattle and Bison. This would mandate electronic livestock identification to track cattle crossing state lines.

The USDA claims it will help with animal health, but it doesnt. Mandatory electronic animal identification does not address food safety or animal disease concerns. Current, low-tech methods are working effectively. And it doesnt do anything at all for food safety, since the tracking ends at the slaughterhouse. Instead, it unreasonably burdens farmers and ranchers, while giving corporate multinational meatpackers yet another market advantage.  

Mandatory electronic animal identification is a step in the wrong direction, especially at a time when the negative impacts of corporate consolidation of our food supply are becoming ever clearer, with shortages and skyrocketing prices (while the corporations profits also skyrocket).  

The real reason for mandatory electronic animal identification is to satisfy monopolistic meatpacker interests to increase their exports markets, their profits, and their control of the U.S. cattle industry.

For decades, multinational meatpacking corporations, high-tech companies, and the USDA have pushed mandatory electronic identification for livestock, particularly cattle. It aims to promote international trade, thus maximizing the meatpacking companies profits, while the high-tech companies will make millions selling tags, readers, and all the related infrastructure all at the expense of farmers and ranchers.

The proposal for electronic ID was defeated in 2010 by massive opposition, from organic farmers, conventional ranchers, livestock sale barns, horse owners, homesteaders, and consumers who want to buy from American producers. But Agribusiness and its allies in the USDA are now trying to bring it back.

The deadline for submitting comments through the Federal Register is Monday, March 20th at 11:59pm Eastern. Tell USDA to withdraw the proposal.

Mandatory electronic animal ID will harm the economic viability of independent cattle producers and reduce security and resiliency of our food supply.

ACTION TO TAKE

1. Submit your comment to USDA asking them to WITHDRAW the proposed rule on mandatory electronic animal identification. Use the link here for the Federal Register by 11:59pm EDT Monday, March 20th.

00:43

Homemade Mac and Cheese "IndyWatch Feed Food"

This is the best homemade mac and cheese recipe ever. Made with all real ingredients, you can feel good about feeding it to your family when they ask for more. Ingredients matter. Ill lay out all the ingredients so you understand how this comforting side dish has earned a spot on a healthy cooking blog.

It doesnt have to be macaroni

Okay, so technically you should use macaroni noodles for mac and cheese but I have used all kinds. I typically like a chunkier noodle like Penne.

Recipe moderator note  We recommend sprouted sourdough penne pasta or other sourdough pasta use coupon code NOURISH10 for 10% off your entire cart.

The cheese makes all the difference

We buy raw cheese from Hilltop Meadow Farm and the quality and taste has vastly improved any dish we prepare with it. If youre looking for a raw cheese, Id highly recommend them. You call them to place your order, and they ship you the delicious cheese. You wont be disappointed! 

Other dairy products

First, use grass-fed butter always use real, grass-fed butter. And as with the cheese, we also prefer raw milk and sour cream products. Note: If you dont have sour cream, just use another soured milk product like buttermilk or yogurt. Ive made this baked mac and cheese with both as substitutes and it worked great.

Ingredients

• 8 oz Penne Pasta noodles [sprouted sourdough penne pasta]
  • 4 tbsp Unsalted Butter, cut into cubes
  • 6 oz Sharp Cheddar Cheese, freshly shredded preferably raw 
  • 4 oz Parmesan Cheese, freshly shredded
  • 1 cup Whole Milk, preferably raw
  •  cup Sour Cream
  •  tsp Salt
  • 1 Egg, beaten

Instructions

• Preheat oven to 350 F and set out 88 baking dish.
  • Place a pot of water on the stove to boil (measure according to boxed pasta instructions). Once the pot is boiling, salt the water (1-2 tablespoons) and add pasta.8 oz Penne Pasta noodles
  • Cook pasta until al dente and then drain water. While noodles are still hot, mix in butter a...

00:36

India and UAE To Collaborate on CBDC Development "IndyWatch Feed Crypto"

City landmark with early morning traffic in front of heritage Reserve Bank of India building at BBD. Bag area of Kolkata. (Shutterstock)

00:30

EU Parliaments Smart Contract Plans Limit Standard-Setting Promise, EU Commissioner Says "IndyWatch Feed Crypto"

The EU Commission's Thierry Breton wants norms for smart contracts (Thierry Monasse/Getty Images)

00:30

Lark Davis on fighting social media storms, and why hes an ETH bull: Hall of Flame "IndyWatch Feed Crypto"

Lark Davis says he took some reputational damage last year but has learned from it, and hes looking forward to a bullish future for BTC and ETH.

00:27

Signature Bank Shutdown Caused by 'Crisis of Confidence' in Leadership, NYDFS Says "IndyWatch Feed Crypto"

NYDFS Superintendent Adrienne Harris in conversation with Chainalysis co-founder Jonathan Levin at Links 2022. (Cheyenne Ligon/CoinDesk)

00:25

Bitcoin Options Market Still Afraid of USDC Volatility "IndyWatch Feed Crypto"

Investors continue to prefer BTC-settled options over USDC-settled options (jwvein/Pixabay)

00:24

MEV Rewards on Ethereum Reach All-Time High During SVB Bank Run and USDC Depeg "IndyWatch Feed Crypto"

MEV profits soared during this latest crypto crisis. (Midjourney/CoinDesk)

00:17

Luxor Launches First Antminer Firmware Made In The U.S. "IndyWatch Feed Crypto"

Bitcoin mining company Luxor Technologies has launched an Antminer-compatible firmware designed to maximize miner efficiency.

Luxor Technologies, a Bitcoin mining software and services company, has released LuxOS, the first third-party Antminer-compatible firmware fully designed and engineered in the United States.

The press release sent to Bitcoin Magazine describes firmware as a type of software that is designed to provide specific operating instructions to computing hardware. For Bitcoin miners, firmware allows them to adjust the performance of the ASIC chips in their Bitcoin mining rigs to optimize for higher hash rate and improved power efficiency.

When mining profitability is low, miners can utilize firmware to improve their machines power efficiency to increase gross margins. When profitability is high, miners can use their firmware to increase a machines hash rate in an attempt to quicken their return on their investment.

Luxor CEO Nick Hansen described how, Weve received consistent feedback from our partners that the market lacked a US-designed-and-engineered custom firmware to help them improve their mining margins. Luxors team was uniquely positioned to build this product and were thrilled to open up our firmware to old and new partners alike,

According to the press release, LuxOS is available now for the Bitmain Antminer S19 series and S9 series Bitcoin miners. The Luxor team custom built the firmware using Rust, and it does not rely on open-source options like CG miner. In addition to this, Bitcoin miners who use LuxOS will receive discounted fees when they use Luxors bitcoin mining pool. 

00:16

DeFi-Focused Asset Manager MEV Capital Offers Uniswap Hedging Strategy "IndyWatch Feed Crypto"

MEV Capital chief investment officer Laurent Bourquin (MEV Capital)

00:15

Crypto Platform Anchorage Digital Laying Off 20% of Its Staff: Bloomberg "IndyWatch Feed Crypto"

Anchorage Digital co-founder and president Diogo Monica speaking in the Bahamas (Danny Nelson/CoinDesk)

00:12

Bitcoin, Ether Volatility Stuns Bears and Bulls Alike; Some Say Recent Price Action Driven by Bank Crisis "IndyWatch Feed Crypto"

Volatility in bitcoin and ether is knocking around both bulls and bears. (Matt Hardy/Unsplash)

00:09

Luca Pizzani "IndyWatch Feed Arts"

With her exhibition Merunt: In the house of spirits, artist and environmentalist Luca Pizzani invites us to take part in a ritual for remembering and recovering the knowledge of how to coexist with

Wednesday, 15 March

23:56

What is crypto contagion, and how does it affect the market? "IndyWatch Feed Crypto"

Learn about crypto contagion, its impact on the market and how to protect yourself as a stakeholder.

23:53

What Childhood Habit Did You Not Realize Was Weird Until Later in Life? Heres What People Said. "IndyWatch Feed Arts"

Dont beat yourself up about it

You did some weird things when you were growing up and you didnt realize it was actually weird until you got older, right?

We all have at least one example of that!

And these 12 folks were nice enough to share theirs

See if your weird habits measured up to these!

1. Chirp it.

Never heard that one before.

2. I would be perplexed, too.

Some strange things going on here

3. Not gonna be easy this time

Take no prisoners!

23:35

Talya Feldmann "IndyWatch Feed Arts"

In the exhibition Cut from Blue Sky, Talya Feldman mines the thorny histories of racist violence in Germany and mass shootings in the United States. Her interest in these subjects grew out of personal

23:35

New Work by Saype in Ibri, Oman "IndyWatch Feed Arts"

Switzerland and Oman is celebrating its 50th anniversary of bilateral relations, Switzerland is committed to closer bilateral cooperation in the field of sustainability. As part of the celebration, the Swiss Embassy in Oman invited the Swiss-French graffiti artist Saype to create a giant fresco in Oman. The work of over 10,000 m2 of eco-friendly paint was created in the countrys largest solar power plant in Ibri and symbolises cooperation on a sustainable world for future generations.

The artwork in Oman was made on March 11th at the Ibri solar farm, Oman. Energy management is certainly one of the major challenges of our ever-accelerating world. Our contemporary civilization was built on fossil fuels, but today we must look to the future and seek sustainable solutions to keep the earth habitable. It is with the major environmental issues of our time in mind that I chose to paint in one of the largest solar farms in the Middle East (11,3 km). Being aware that the solution centres around a complex energy mix and in a form of sobriety, I chose to paint this child playing with the magic of solar energy. Looking towards the horizon, he symbolizes the renewal of a civilization that must now reinvent itself to continue to grow without destroying the planet.

23:18

23:14

ChatGPT wont replace developers - ETHDubai devs weigh in "IndyWatch Feed Crypto"

contract vulnerabilities and exploits - but will it replace developers in the future?

23:00

Are You Too Late To Bitcoin? "IndyWatch Feed Crypto"

What is the top for an immutable money that becomes the standard for humanity? Why its time to get off zero.

This is an opinion editorial by Luke Broyles, a Bitcoin content creator.

How much bitcoin does it take to get rich and fund your lifestyle? How little bitcoin does it take to protect yourself against inevitable inflation, bank runs and fiat demise? Are you too late to Bitcoin? What would a 1% allocation do?

These are questions that newbies and veterans of Bitcoin alike ask themselves and each other and, oftentimes, there isnt a clear answer.

Lets provide a solid framework to answer that question.

There Is No Top For An Immutable Money Standard

January 2009 was BTC's first price prediction. Hal Finney predicted that bitcoin could become the global-dominant payment system, or $10 million per coin (Finneys calculation would be closer to $40 million today). But bitcoin would not surpass $1.00 until April 2011... Over two full years later.

Source

What Finney understood is that upon the invention of perfect money all global wealth would inevitably consolidate into it. Henry Ford, Nikola Tesla and others also foresaw this.

A closed (monetary) system inevitably absorbs all open (productivity) systems. Money is the technology that prices everything else within its own ledger. There is no "top" price prediction for an immutable monetary standard of the human race, the standard.

Source: Author

Its About Purchasing Power, Not Price

So, a better way to think of bitcoin's value is not in price, but in purchasing power. Overlaying a share of monetary stock with a given amount of productivity (or economic value) is a better way to predict the money's value. Its worth noting that in a finite ledger, wealth inequality as we know it today does the reverse as we expect today (a topic for another...

22:31

Excess deaths and the Grim Reapers double-edged scythe "IndyWatch Feed Spiritual"

From our friends at Holding The Line: When the Black Death swept Europe in the mid-14th century, one in three people perished in the Grim Reapers awful harvest. This centurys plague has been benign by comparison, with an estimated 0.087% of the global population dying from or with covid.  But the covid scythe is double-edged: the pestilence has officially killed millions, while countless numbers have succumbed to the injections ostensibly designed to ward off the passage to the hereafter. Countless in the context of the modern pandemic is a slippery word, for the numbers of dead from the vaccines are not just unknown, they are for the most part literally uncounted. Consider:

22:26

Bitcoin to $100K next? Analyst eyes textbook perfect BTC price move "IndyWatch Feed Crypto"

Bitcoin is in the midst of a bump & run reversal which demands serious upside, argues Capriole CEO, Charles Edwards.

22:26

Breaking News: Emergency Injunction and Tribunal Order Was Served to WHO and All Criminal Defendants Including Joe Biden!! "IndyWatch Feed Spiritual"

From befoeitsnews.com:

BREAKING NEWS: 237 Page International Tribunal verdict and order was sent from the U.S. to WHO, Joseph R. Biden, Trudeau, Tedros, King Charles and many other defendants to immediately cease and desist a criminal conspiracy to commit war crimes, genocide, crimes against humanity.

Tribunal Judge Pascal Najadi has met with Dr. David Martin, retired U.S. Army Lieutenant General Mike Flynn and others to discuss how to criminally charge the politicians in America who drafted the WHO Accord with High Treason against the United States of America. The U.S. military will not allow Joe Biden to sign over the U.S. Constitution. It will never happen.

Natural and common law are the highest forms of law in the land and overwrite any other legal process. A Canadian citizen with 7,000 other citizens charges Justin Trudeau with Treason. 37 lawyers working together in the United States for class action lawsuits regarding all Covid Crimes. The rulings of the Tribunal are law. Tribunal Writs of Mandamus The lawful term writ of mandamus refers to an order by a court to a lesser government official to perform an act required by law, which he has refused or neglected to do.

This type of court order is a remedy that may be sought if a governmental agency, public authority, or corporation in service of the government, fails or refuses to do its public or statutory duty.

The International Tribunal also ordered and served all Constitutional law enforcements officers worldwide starting with Interpol and constitutional law enforcements in everyone of the 194 member nations under Writs of Mandamus. Ordering them to carry out their duties to arrest and incarcerate the below named criminal defendants and codefendants for Unlawful and Genocidal acts in conne...

21:55

Create Colorful Hoop Art When You Use These Embroidery and Painting Supplies "IndyWatch Feed Arts"

Create Colorful Hoop Art When You Use These Embroidery and Painting Supplies

Mixed Media Embroidery Supplies

This post may contain affiliate links. If you make a purchase, My Modern Met may earn an affiliate commission. Please read our disclosure for more info.

Embroidery is a craft thats ripe with creative possibilities. One important thing to know about it is that you dont have to use only thread in your piece. Mixed media embroidery, in which you employ paint or other materials, is a deeply satisfying practice. Its one that Maria Zamyatina knows well. The artist uses watercolor paint, in addition to thread, to create colorful scenes inspired by her travels. She even shows you how in her online class called Mixed Media Thread Painting: Learn to Embroider Your Travel Memories.

Zamyatinas class is geared toward folks who have some experience with embroidery, specifically the basic stitches. But beyond that knowledge, she demonstrates sketching for embroidery and how to transfer a pattern before showing you how to tackle your project down to the final details.

To successfully complete the course, youll need the right supplies. If youve stitched before, you might have some of them on hand. This includes embroidery needles, a nine-inch embroidery hoop, scissors, and cotton fabric. Additionally, youll want to have craft glue, a heat-erasable pen, paint (watercolor, acrylic, or gouache), and paint brushes on hand.

So, grab your tools and enroll in Mixed Media Thread Painting: Learn to Embroider Your Travel Memories to get started. Its only available through My Moder...

21:53

Australia's Treasury and Reserve Bank Held Consultations With Coinbase, Others "IndyWatch Feed Crypto"

Tom Duff Gordon, vice president for international policy at Coinbase. (CoinDesk TV)

21:11

Forget HTTP: Ethereum has a new URL standard that cant be blocked "IndyWatch Feed Crypto"

Under a newly rolled out Ethereum standard, DApps and NFTs can be accessed by internet users without the worry of centralized censorship.

21:03

The Lion of Chaeronea "IndyWatch Feed Literature"

The Murder of Caesar, Karl von Piloty, 1865

21:00

Blus Refreshed Mural in Barcelona Bites into Ravenous Capitalism and Natures Brute Force "IndyWatch Feed Arts"

A detail photo of Blu's recent mural in Barcelona featuring ravenous sharks

All images Blu, shared with permission

An updated mural from the anonymous Italian street artist Blu (previously) sinks its teeth into capitalistic greed and natures unparalleled capability for destruction.

Originally painted in 2009 following the Spanish financial crisis of 2008, the first mural likened the insatiable capitalist appetite to that of the aggressive fish, which stretched across a 25-meter section of wall at the intersection of Barcelonas Carrer del Santuari and Carrer de la Gran Vista. Crews painted over the work in 2021 as part of a city project, and after hearing that neighbors wanted the piece back, Blu painted a second iteration earlier this year.

Retaining the bank-note shark of the 2009 work, the 2023 version adds an arsenal of nuclear missiles and warplanes to the central creature. The expansive mural continues to unfold like an exquisite corpse of global maladies with raging forest fires and floods encroaching on civilization, leaving mass chaos and ruin in their wake.

See the full mural here, and follow Blus latest projects on Instagram.

21:00

KuCoin leads $10M funding for Chinese yuan stablecoin issuer "IndyWatch Feed Crypto"

Circles investment arm has joined a funding round for CNHC, the issuer of the eponymous stablecoin pegged to the offshore yuan.

19:43

Video: A sudden heart attack in a theater. "IndyWatch Feed Uncanny"

Doctors and assistants slapped the patients inner elbow and he recovered after about 2 minutes.This video gives you advice on emergency situations to pay attention to heart patients and how Continue Reading

Het bericht Video: A sudden heart attack in a theater. verscheen eerst op Take care 4.

19:05

May Day, William Collins, 1811-12

19:03

4 signs the Bitcoin price rally could top out at $26K for now "IndyWatch Feed Crypto"

BTC price faces pullback risks thanks to bearish on-chain movements and challenging technical resistance levels.

19:00

Jancis Robinsons Wine Course: Explore the TV Series That Introduced the Wines of the World (1995) "IndyWatch Feed Arts"

The word connoisseur is not an attractive one, writes Jancis Robinson in her memoir Tasting Pleasure: Confessions of a Wine Lover. It smacks of exclusivity, preciousness and elitism. Indeed, connoisseurship is not a necessary state for wine appreciation. It is perfectly possible to enjoy wine enormously without really understanding it. But a connoisseur sees each individual wine in its historical, geographical and sociological context and is truly sensitive to its possibilities. Those who drink wine too carelessly or too stringently, those who will not meet a wine halfway, and who consistently ignore the story each wine has to tell, deprive themselves of a large part of the potential pleasure associated with each bottle.

How best to experience that pleasure or rather, how best to attain the state of connoisseurship that makes it accessible in the first place? One could do worse than starting with the works of Robinson herself, whos not just one of the most respected wine writers alive today, but also onetime supervisor of the luxury wine selection on British Airways Concorde and advisor for the wine cellar of the late Queen Elizabeth II.

(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});

18:16

SVB mixup forces Indias SVC Bank to issue a notice of clarification "IndyWatch Feed Crypto"

The similarity in the short forms of the two banks SVB and SVC Bank caused a mixup among a few Indian citizens as they took up the concern with the Mumbai-based bank.

17:50

The Holloman AFB UFO landing was a real event "IndyWatch Feed Spiritual"

Picture
Do you think the Holloman AFB UFO landing was a real event? Do you think the small sample of footage that was permitted in the documentary was legit?

17:33

She Left Her Partners Kids Unattended in a Pool. Is She Wrong? "IndyWatch Feed Arts"

I would totally understand parents getting worked up about an adult leaving their kids unattended in a swimming pool

But what if the kids are 9 and 13-years-old?

Hmmmm

Check out this story from Reddits Am I the A**hole? page and see if you think this woman was out of line.

AITA for leaving my partners kids (9 and 13) unattended in a hotel pool to go the bathroom?

First time travelling with my partner (49M) and his two boys, 9 and 13.

I get along great with the boys. Theyre awesome, smart, creative, funny kids. They can also be jerks, but thats normal. Im on the verge of becoming an official step mom, which would be a big step for all of us.. lately Ive felt extra scrutiny from the three of them (kids and boyfriend), which makes sense.

Both boys have mentioned to my partner that I left them unattended in the hotel pool on this trip. I got pretty defensive when he brought it up, but perhaps I am the a**hole.

I grew up a latchkey kid in the 90s, and am often surprised at the lack of independence both boys demonstrate.. neither of them walk to or from school a few blocks away, they cant be left home alone for an hour to run errands, or go to the corner store by themselves.. it seems odd to me. But I accept that I may be old and wrong.

Anyway.. I was watching them in the hotel pool. Small pool, not deep, but no lifeguard. My partner said he was going upstairs to get his swimsuit and left for 40 minutes. I had to pee.

I said jokingly to them ok dudes, shallow end, no drowning! and went to the lobby bathroom for maybe 5 minutes, then came back to watch them. Weeks later this has come up with both of them.

Im annoyed with my partner for disappeari...

17:06

US officials appeal protections for Voyager execs in Binance.US sale "IndyWatch Feed Crypto"

The DOJ disagrees with the legal protections given to those involved in the Voyager sale to Binance.US, saying the court improperly exceeded its authority.

16:54

Euler Finances offer to hacker: Keep $20M or face the law "IndyWatch Feed Crypto"

The hacker committed a $196 million flash loan attack on the Ethereum-based lending protocol on March 13.

16:30

The Rhombus of Michaelis "IndyWatch Feed Fertility"

Midwives often talk about how we can re-collect the kinds of knowledge which were held by our predecessors who attended births before they were taken over by medicalisation and moved out of the home environment.  Occasionally, somebody discovers knowledge which is both old and new, recognises its implications, and this becomes their passion.

Such was the case with Jean Sutton and the rhombus of Michaelis, an area of the lower back which plays a key role in physiological birth. Much of this article is based on a discussion / interview with Jean which took place during August 2002; her words are in italics. It is still just as relevant today.

Before we get into the finer details of what Jean affectionately calls the rhombus, I should add that part of the point in writing about this is that this is the kind of knowledge that some midwives will see as very obvious; they will have read about it before (e.g. Sutton 2000), heard Jean speak, or be independently aware of this feature of birthing bodies. They might be surprised that anyone feels the need to write about it again. Yet others will not have heard of the rhombus of Michaelis or of the difference that their knowing about this can make to the women they attend. Such has been my experience in talking to midwives about this kind of experiential / physiological knowledge or, as Jean calls it, womens wisdom.  What seems obvious to one midwife will be news to another.

So where is this rhombus, and what does it do?

In Jeans words, The rhombus of Michaelis (sometimes called the quadrilateral of Michaelis) is a kite-shaped area that includes the three lower lumber vertebrae, the sacrum and that long ligament which reaches down from the base of the scull to the sacrum. This wedge-shaped area of bone moves ba...

16:22

Over Two Billion USDC Stablecoin Burnt in Single Day, Data Shows "IndyWatch Feed Crypto"

Some 723 million USDC were burnt in a single transaction in early Asian hours. (Arkham Intelligence)

16:02

Metaverse Fashion Is on the Rise, but for Whom? "IndyWatch Feed Crypto"

A screenshot from Metaverse Fashion Week (Decentraland)

15:47

Crypto bank Anchorage Digital cuts 20% of staff, citing regulatory uncertainty "IndyWatch Feed Crypto"

Its unclear whether Anchorage Digitals layoffs relate to the current turmoil in the United States banking sector.

15:00

From Perrotin Paris: Bernar Venet, Matignon and place Vendme "IndyWatch Feed Arts"

Perrotin is pleased to present the double exhibition Diffeomorphism and Discontinuity and the installation La Parabole de lHistoire on Place Vendme. The exhibition showcases the full range of his

Australian Dollar and Bitcoin "IndyWatch Feed Crypto"

1.00 AUD = 0.00003 BTC
0.00010 BTC = 3.80 AUD
Converter

Bitcoin and United States Dollar "IndyWatch Feed Crypto"

0.00010 BTC = 2.51 USD
1.00 USD = 0.00004 BTC
Converter

14:47

ChatGPT v4 aces the bar, SATs and can identify exploits in ETH contracts "IndyWatch Feed Crypto"

GPT-4 completed many of the tests within the top 10% of the the bottom 10%.

13:54

Canada is now Giving COVID-19 Vaccines to Minors Without Parental Consent Doctors are Now a Hazard to Your Childs Health "IndyWatch Feed Spiritual"

13:49

BEYOND PARODY: The IRS Reminds Thieves That They Have to Pay Taxes on Stolen Property "IndyWatch Feed Spiritual"

The Internal Revenue Service is now reminding thieves that they must report income gained through their crimes. This would be hilarious, if it wasnt also a stark reminder of how normalized crimes like robbery and shoplifting have become in recent years. It gets more difficult to distinguish between parody and reality every day. The FOX Business Network reported:
Twitter users erupt at IRSs calls for thieves to report stolen income: Good to know
The IRSs bewildering rule about self-reporting income from crimes has caused some Twitter users to mock the federal agency. According to IRS Publication 525, taxpayers are legally required to report the value of whatever property they stole during the tax year. If you steal property, you must report its FMV (Fair Market Value) in your income in the year you steal it, unless in the same year you return it to its rightful owner, the rule reads. The same rule applies to bribery, drug deals and other income-earning crimes. The IRS purportedly uses the information solely for tax purposes and does not hand over any evidence to law enforcement. The only situation where law enforcement may have access to the information is through court orders.
How is this real? https://twitter.com/GRDecter/status/1632791470632517632?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1632791470632517632%7Ctwgr%5E498e1934301efcd1b9a02165f4ce8c287a1fcebc%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.thegatewaypundit.com%2F2023%2F03%2Fbeyond-parody-the-irs-reminds-thieves-that-they-have-t...

13:44

Signature Bank investigated for money laundering prior to demise: Report "IndyWatch Feed Crypto"

The pro-crypto bank was reportedly under dual investigations to uncover if it was taking proactive measures to stop money laundering.

13:15

DOJ and SEC to probe SVB collapse and insider stock sales: Report "IndyWatch Feed Crypto"

The investigations are separate from one another but will look into Silicon Valley Banks collapse and stocks sold by executives before its fall.

13:07

9 Ways to Ensure You Raise Resilient Kids Who Never Give Up "IndyWatch Feed Uncanny"

There are a lot of important values and traits that are extremely beneficial to your child and their overall happiness and success. Of course, some traits and values stand above the rest, and one of those that seem to shine brighter than most is resilience.

Resilience is defined by the Oxford dictionary as follows,

1. the capacity to withstand or to recover quickly from difficulties; toughness.
the remarkable resilience of so many institutions
2. the ability of a substance or object to spring back into shape; elasticity.
nylon is excellent in wearability and resilience

So, it makes sense why parents would want to encourage the development of this trait within their children. One day, your child will endure difficult circumstances and when they do, it is our job as parents to instill in them the strength they will need to overcome. Below, I will discuss 9 ways to ensure you raise resilient kids who never give up.

1. Be intentional.

There are two ways to approach raising your children: you can take it day by day, moment by moment, never really understanding where you are going or what you are aiming for, and letting life take charge of your parenting. Or, you can take the other approach which is more intentional. What I mean, is that if you want to give your kids the best chance possible, its important to know what you want to do as a parent to raise the best children and happiest children you can.

2. Encourage your children to recognize and label how they feel.

Its important in a myriad of ways for your child to have emotional management skills. One of the most important tasks we have for preparing our kids for life is helping them develop emotional intelligence. This means removing invalidating responses and instead, helping your kids to recognize their emotions, and showing them how to cope.

3. Not accommodating their every need or wish.

It might be tempting to never allow your child to want anything. I see this a lot on social media, where kids who had neglectful parents choose to go to the extreme in the opposite direction. Sadly, this does not help your kids to develop resilience. Instead, it breeds entitlement.

4. Avoid removing all of the obstacles for your kids.

Additionally, you may believe it is your job as a parent to remove every obstacle you foresee. However, when you begin to do this all of the time, what happens is that your children never get a chance to develop the capacity to learn how to overcome them for themselves. In turn, you are robbing them of developing resilience.

5. Teach them to problem-solve.

All children should be taught how to solve their problems. For example, lets say that your child is extremely shy and so they are nervous about presenting their science project. A more anxious parent would try t...

13:04

9 Habits Of Couples That Stay Madly In Love "IndyWatch Feed Uncanny"

A lot of people think that when it comes to love, you meet the right person, and you live happily ever after. However, it takes a bit more effort than that.

Actually, when it comes to staying in love, you have to work for it. No matter who you are with, if you have bad relationship habits, it just isnt going to work. At the end of the day, the couples that make it to 50 or 60 years and beyond are the ones who know that you have to keep working for it, each and every day. Below, I will go over the 9 habits of couples that stay madly in love.

1. They never stop dating each other.

A lot of people think that after you have been with someone for years, the spark just fades. The thing is, if you stop doing the little things that kept that spark afloat, then yes, it will fade. It is your job as a partner to continue trying to find ways to keep that flame alive.

2. They keep the spark alive.

Keeping the spark alive requires work. This means making it a point to try new things together, it means doing the things you know your partner loves. Additionally, it means you need plenty of quality time together.

3. They are always trying to understand each other.

Couples who stay together care about understanding their partner. Even if they do not see things from the same perspective, they try to understand where their partner is coming from.

4. They compromise.

Compromise is everything in a relationship. Sometimes, this will mean that you will have to do something you may not necessarily want and in some cases, your partner will have to bend for you. That is how it works.

5. They fight for the relationship, not to be right.

Just because you fight with your partner does not mean that you are doomed. Actually, fighting is a sign that you care enough to try to fix the problems that are before you. The main difference is that if you are fighting, you shouldnt be fighting to be right, you should be fighting to make things work.

6. They are best friends.

The couples that last the longest have a friendship first and foremost. They make each other laugh, they support each other, and they work together as a team.

7. They share core values.

When you are in a relationship, its so important for you to share similar values and goals. Otherwise, you are going to butt heads and frequently. That is why it is so important to constantly be trying to find common ground with your partner.

8. They know when to admit when they are wrong.

There will be times when you are going to be wrong. There will be times when your partner is wrong. The thing that is most important is that you can be self-aware enough to know when you are wrong and admit it.

9. They are constantly growing together.

Couples who stay together are constantly growing together and working on becoming better as a team. They join efforts and use the...

13:02

Circle able to access $3.3B of USDC reserves at Silicon Valley Bank, CEO says "IndyWatch Feed Crypto"

Circles earlier disclosure that $3.3 billion worth of USDC reserves were held with Silicon Valley Bank resulted in it losing market share to its competitor USDT.

13:01

10 Signs You Are With A Good Man "IndyWatch Feed Uncanny"

When you find a man that you like and the sparks are flying, it can be hard to tell if this person is a good man, or if you are just blind by lust. It is because of that, that as humans, we often second guess ourselves, especially if we have been hurt before.

However, when a good man comes into your life, there will be signs that indicate that you are on the right path. If you are currently trying to figure out whether the guy you are into is a good man, then you should check out the following ten signs that indicate you are with a good man.

1. He makes you want to be a better person.

If you are with a guy that makes you want to be a better person and who makes you want to do more with yourself, youve found a good guy. One of the best signs you are with someone in a healthy relationship is that this person will encourage you to be your best self.

2. He respects you.

Respect should be obvious, but nowadays, it can be hard to come by. That said, please do not settle for anyone who does not respect you.

3. He respects your people.

When you find a guy you like a lot, one of the first instincts you will have is to introduce them to your friends and family. However, when they do, if they are not respectful, this is a major red flag. On the contrary, if he is good to your people and treats them with respect, then go for it!

4. He treats waitresses and animals with kindness.

One of the number one requirements I have for dating a guy is that he MUST treat animals and waitresses with kindness. Far too often, people take their anger and frustrations out on people who do not deserve it. If the guy is compassionate and has integrity at all the right times, this is a sign hes one of the good ones.

5. He makes you feel beautiful.

If a guy makes you feel beautiful inside and out, then he is a keeper. One of the most wonderful things in the world is being around someone who makes you naturally shine.

6. He is super supportive.

Does he support your goals and aspirations? If so, then he is likely a good guy. Especially if he is supportive at all the right times. Bonus points if he is especially emotionally supportive.

7. He is emotionally intelligent.

Emotional intelligence is hard to come by these days. What I mean, is that many people do not get taught or develop the right emotional tools to recognize their emotional states and manage them. So, to me, as a grown a$$ adult woman, if a man isnt emotionally intelligent, he is not for me.

8. He is considerate.

Does he consider your feelings before acting or speaking? If so, then he is a good guy. For example, if he was thinking about booking a trip for the two of you and chose the location he knows you have been wanting to visit, that shows he considered you before taking action.

9. He has ambition.

Does he have aspirations and is he driven towa...

12:59

Finding Our True Self and Lifes Purpose "IndyWatch Feed Spiritual"

Finding Our True Self and Lifes Purpose

In a world that can be chaotic, noisy, and full of distractions, its common to lose sight of who we truly are. Deep down inside ourselves, we all have a true self, a core essence that is unique and authentic. Finding our true self requires us to slow down, quiet our minds, and tune in to our hearts inner voice.

One way to reconnect with our true self is to spend time in nature; it has a way of calming our minds and reminding us of the beauty and simplicity of life. Another way to find our true self is to engage in activities that bring us joy. This could be anything from writing or playing music to volunteering or helping others in need. When we do things that align with our true selves, we feel a sense of purpose and meaning.

Finding our true self is a lifelong journey that requires ongoing effort and self-reflection. But when we are able to connect with our hearts intuitive guidance, we are getting the feel and field of increased information from our true self. As we practice stepping into the guidance from our deeper heart-speak, we increasingly get better at navigating the ups and downs of life while finding more meaning and purpose along with deeper discernment and clearer choices. As more of humanity deepens the connection with their hearts guidance, this will inform and awaken people to realize the intelligence and energy economy of getting along with each other. (The missing piece which is generating most of the stress in our present collective experience.)

The Answers Lie Within Our Hearts.

The heart is more than just a physical organ; its also a source of intelligence and wisdom that can guide us and bring out the best of who we are, which is contagious.

Finding our vocational purpose often comes easier as we first realize that serving others is part of our innate collective purpose for being on earth.

Some people grow up connected with their sense of purpose. Others have searched far and wide for teachers or signs to point the way, while many others are not presently concerned with purpose. Early on, our sense of purpose can bounce around and shape-shift at times. This is because, as our hearts intuition starts to increase, this raises our spiritual awareness, which often changes the course of our desires and directions. Our minds can search endlessly for confirma...

12:58

32-Year-old Modern Woman Draws Comics About Societal Double Standards "IndyWatch Feed Uncanny"

One of my favorite things to see is content created by women, for women, and to empower women. One artist who has done just that is Lainey Molner, who is a very gifted artist who works to create comics that are not only relatable but also clever.

Through her work, she illustrates the interesting stereotypes and double standards in our society in a way that gets a good point across and in a way that anyone can understand. What I love most about these comics is that anyone can resonate with them, and honestly, I believe that even men can resonate with them if they look at them from an open-hearted place.

1. Respect is deserved, no matter what you choose to do with your life.

2. Its okay to not have kids.

3. Double standard surrounding birth control.

4. All health matters.

5. Everybody is different.

12:53

Reddit back up: Site resolves major outage after nearly 6 hours "IndyWatch Feed Crypto"

The platform says things are back in order after it identified and fixed an internal systems issue that took its website offline for almost six hours.

11:21

SPECIAL EDITION, The Archives: John Van Auken, Edgar Cayce's Atlantis "IndyWatch Feed Uncanny"

John Van Auken is the Director of the Edgar Cayce Foundation and has been involved in this work for over 40 years. He has written many books and recorded numerous videos and audios, many of them are on YouTube. Hes been on TV and radio programs, including the FOX show, Opening the Tomb Live" in Egypt. He has led over 80 tours to sacred sites around the world, including 35 tours to Egypt, and continues to lead tours to ancient sites around the globe. He just return from leading an A.R.E. tour of China and Tibet. He has written 26 books and hundreds of articles. His recent books are Ancient Egyptian Visions of Our Soul Life; Mayan Toltec Aztec Visions of Our Soul Life; 2038: The Great Pyramid Timeline Prophecy, Edgar Cayce on the Spiritual Forces within You; From Karma to Grace, and Angels, Fairies, Demons, and the Elementals, Edgar Cayce on the Mysteries Essenes, and Edgar Cayce on Health,
Healing, and Rejuvenation. His book on deep meditation to contact the Spiritual Forces and the Universal Consciousness is Passage in Consciousness: A Guide to Expanding Our Minds and Raising the Life Forces in Our Bodies through Deep.

09:52

Breaking: Shanghai upgrade executed on testnet but not without issues "IndyWatch Feed Crypto"

Ethereum validators are now one step away from being able to unstake their Ether from the Beacon Chain.

09:13

SEC Is 'Completely Out Of Control,' Says a16z Crypto's Head of Policy "IndyWatch Feed Crypto"

Panelists at FIA Boca 2023 (left to right): Coinbase Senior Institutional Strategist John D'Agostino, Coinbase Associate General Council Julia Huechel, a16z Head of Policy Brian Quintenz, CoinFund President Chris Perkins (Tracy Wang/CoinDesk)

08:59

National Australia Bank makes first-ever cross-border stablecoin transaction "IndyWatch Feed Crypto"

The Big Four Australian bank is the second to issue a stablecoin and hopes to support transactions by corporate clients by the end of the year.

08:50

US banking system outlook downgraded to negative following recent bank failures "IndyWatch Feed Crypto"

Recent bank failures have highlighted the need for Blockchain-based cryptocurrency such as Bitcoin.

08:40

MetaMask addresses privacy concerns with new features for enhanced control "IndyWatch Feed Crypto"

The new features allow a user to manage which servers are able to receive their IP address.

08:15

Recent Bank Failures After SVC Bank Whats Next? "IndyWatch Feed Spiritual"

Image result for SVB failure

When Silicon Valley Bank went bust due to a lack of faith by the depositors it shook the financial markets yet not a peep out of the Biden White House but 5 minutes if reassurance from Joe telling us that suddenly new regulations will keep anymore banks from failing. So, can we rely on the word of the media who have been busy denying the level of damage control it will take to reimburse FDIC insured account holders for 200 billion in deposits? How can the FDIC possibly guarantee another succession of bank failures in the event that the damage spreads? Other reported failures just in The First State Bank, First City Bank of Florida and Almena State Bank.

Image result for SVB failure

Deadly rule of thumb

Remember something about fractional banking, the very model used by the Federal Reserve Corporation, a foreign entity owned by a European cabal of centuries old banking families, not the American people! Out of all the deposited funds that come into the bank only 10% is held in order to satisfy the need for liquidity while the rest of customers deposits are leant out to other customers rather than being secured within in individual accounts. The rest is invested by the bank to earn interest or dividends in market investments. This is really where the banks make their money by risking your deposited money on stock market opportunities. Kind of like what President Obama did with Solyndra where half a billion taxpayer dollars were invested in a company already rendered obsolete by Chinese technology.

Image result for solyndra and other green energy failures

Federal blundering

Oh, but his crony pals were involved in the enterprise as well so being that he was President and was a Democrat everything was Kosher. Right? However, it didnt stop there several corporate startups involved in supposed clean energy went belly up on the taxpayers dole. Did the American taxpayer have any say in where his money was spent or what a risk it might take? Nope! This illustrates exactly what banks do with depositors money without their knowledge or consent. Oh yeah, you can get a report on the supposed financial condition of the bank with assets and liabilities, but you are powerless to tell them what you consider to be a worthwhile risk or not.

08:05

Artists Tiny Home in a Dumpster Goes Viral on TikTok "IndyWatch Feed Arts"

As political activist and 2010 New York gubernatorial mayoral candidate Jimmy McMillan once said, the rent is too damn high. It has also been the case in London, where the average rent for a single room in a shared house soared to 933 ($1,109) in October 2022, a 17% increase since the start of the COVID-19 global pandemic, according to CNN. For architect and artist Harrison Marshall, the rising cost of living hit close to home in the summer of 2022 as he searched for an apartment in Central London. Dismayed by the high prices in the popular neighborhood, Marshall created his own tiny Skip House last December, using a dumpster as the foundation. A...

08:00

USDA approves the worlds first insect vaccine for honeybees "IndyWatch Feed Spiritual"

USDA approves the worlds first insect vaccine for honeybees

The first vaccine to be approved for use on insects in the U.S. offers hope in stemming the spread of the disease, American foulbrood (AFB), a bacterial infection that is almost always fatal to bees.

Continue reading USDA approves the worlds first insect vaccine for honeybees at The Wild Hunt.

07:53

Photo Sale Supports Earthquake Relief in Turkey and Syria "IndyWatch Feed Arts"

On February 6, a 6.4-magnitude earthquake ripped through parts of southern Turkey and northern Syria, killing tens of thousands and leaving many more homeless. Two weeks later, a second earthquake hit the Turkish province of Hatay, bringing the death toll to over 46,000 across both countries.

Responding to the urgent need for humanitarian aid in the region, five visual artists with personal connections to Turkey have launched a photo print sale to support earthquake victims in Turkey and Syria. Partnering with the US-based community foundation Turkish Philanthropy Funds, Six.Two Editions will donate the net proceeds from the sale to vetted, non-governmental organizations. Over 200 photographs by artists including Diana Markosian, Joel Sternfeld, and Vanessa Winship, among others, are for sale for $150 through March 20.

07:45

Signature Bank regulator says it was closed for not providing data: Report "IndyWatch Feed Crypto"

A member of the banks board had previously claimed the agency wanted to send a message against crypto.

07:37

Celebrating Americas Forgotten Black Cowboys "IndyWatch Feed Arts"

Alexander Harrison, Beyond the Horizon (2021), acrylic on canvas, 47 1/2 x 47 1/2 inches (all photos Rachel Harris-Huffman/Hyperallergic)

TAOS, N. Mex. To many people, the cowboy is a symbol of freedom, independence, and self-reliance rooted in western expansion and White Americana. This image has been perpetuated for more than a century in Louis LAmour novels, Spaghetti Westerns, Charles M. Russell paintings, Marlboro ads, and mid-century TV weeklies like The Lone Ranger and Gunsmoke. In reality, of the estimated 35,000 cowboys who worked the western range between 1866 and 1895, up to a quarter were African American, including those who were formerly enslaved and tre...

07:36

The Transcendent Brain: The Poetic Physicist Alan Lightman on Spirituality for the Science-Spirited "IndyWatch Feed Arts"

A largehearted invitation to stand on the precipice between the known and the unknown, without fear, without anxiety, but instead with awe and wonder at this strange and beautiful cosmos we find ourselves in.

The Transcendent Brain: The Poetic Physicist Alan Lightman on Spirituality for the Science-Spirited

That is happiness, Willa Cather wrote, to be dissolved into something complete and great. We have many names for that dissolution, all revolving around some sense of spirituality and they all involving what Iris Murdoch so splendidly termed unselfing experiences, most often furnished by art, music, and nature, that allow us to pierce the veil of selfish consciousness and join the world as it really is.

At the heart of both our spirituality and our science lies this eternal yearning to know the world as it really is lies a yearning with an infinite vector, pointing always just past the horizon of our knowledge, anchored always in the most elemental nature of the human animal: our curiosity, our restlessness, our hunger for truth and transcendence.

And yet the reflex of selfing, which stands so often between us and elemental truth, between us and transcendence, is hard-wired in our physiology our entire experience of reality is lensed through our individual consciousness, housed in the brain and...

07:29

Is He Wrong for Cutting off Support to His Daughter? People Responded. "IndyWatch Feed Arts"

When is the appropriate time to cut off your kids financially?

I guess every situation is different, but Im sure it always has to be a tough decision on the part of a parent.

And this father wants to know if hes wrong for cutting off his daughterget the whole story below and see what you think.

AITA for cutting off support to my daughter?

I (52M) have three children with my ex Tracy (50F), Michael (28M), Linda (25F), and Victoria (23F).

We split because Tracy had an affair with Stan (55M) to whom she is now married. We never shared with the kids the reason for the divorce as I didnt want them to blame either of us.

This backfired as the kids saw their mom move out of the house, into a small apartment, and me keep living in the house and remarry two years after the divorce. So they saw me as the bad guy. Stan and Tracy let them pretty much do whatever they wanted and I had to be the disciplinarian who made sure homework was done, appointments were made, and deadlines were met.

My two oldest eventually came to realize that I was not the bad guy. My son when he found out that his mother had put nothing away for college for him as outlined in our divorce decree and she told him to take out loans. My daughter when she realized that her grades were going to keep her out of her desired program in school.

My youngest never came around. So it was a surprise when her boyfriend asked for my blessing to ask for her hand. When I expressed that I didnt think shed care about my blessing he said she insisted on it.

She began spending time with me, being polite to my wife, and it felt wonderful to have my daughter back. I went with them to book the venue, and theyll be getting marr...

07:20

Euro Parliament approves Data Act that requires kill switches on smart contracts "IndyWatch Feed Crypto"

The act would encourage data sharing, but it imposes requirements for smart contracts used in this setting that have alarmed members of the crypto community.

07:15

Indigenous Artists Tell the Story of Hawaiian Surfing "IndyWatch Feed Arts"

PHOENIX The Heard Museum recently opened Hee Nalu: The Art and Legacy of Hawaiian Surfing, an exhibition exploring the culture of Knaka Maoli, the Indigenous people of Hawaii, through the history and cultural significance of Hawaiian surfing. Curated by Carolyn Kualil (Knaka Maoli) and Velma Kee Craig (Din), the show includes contemporary artworks, site-specific installations, and historic material made by cultural practitioners.

Centering Hawaiian Indigeneity brings a fresh perspective to this space, given that the Heard Museum shows predominantly traditional and contemporary artworks by Indigenous peoples of the Southwest. Yet, the exhibition feels fragmented, in part because it elevates Native Hawaiian voices without firmly establishing the foundations of Knaka Maoli storytelling.

Early on, viewers see Papa Hee Nalu I ka W Akua (Surfing in The Time of the Gods) (2022), a striking black-and-white painting by Solomon Robert Nui Enos (Knaka Maoli), which is rooted in the Hawaiian creation story. Here, akua (gods) set upon skateboards convey the pono (equilibrium) thats central to the human body and the rest of the natural world. While reflecting the nature of surfing as a spiritual and cultural practice, the work only hints at the role of cosmology in the storytelling traditions of Native Hawaiians.

Along one wall of an adjacent gallery, various types of surfboards crafted by Tom Phaku Stone (Knaka Maoli) suggest the breadth of surfing practices in Native Hawaiian culture, while calling to the craft and materiality of these objects. Hand-cut paper portraits of Native Hawaiian icons whove contributed to the sport and cultural practice of surfing hang nearby. Created by Ian Joseph Kekoa Kualii(Knaka Maoli/Ndh (Apache), the portraits counter the marginalization and erasure of...

07:00

Phyllida Barlow (19442023) "IndyWatch Feed Arts"

British artist Phyllida Barlow, who placed humble materials in the service of massive works that she described as nonmonumental, owing to their rejection of sleek, masculinized form, died March 13 in

Signature Bank and former executives sued by shareholders for alleged fraud "IndyWatch Feed Crypto"

Shareholders have accused the bank of falsely claiming to be financially strong just three days before it was seized by the state regulator.

06:57

Should I Keep My Money in Bitcoin or a Bank? "IndyWatch Feed Crypto"

(Alwi Alaydrus/Unsplash, modified by CoinDesk)

06:49

As Brazil Heals From Riots, a Museum of Democracy Takes Shape "IndyWatch Feed Arts"

When pro-Bolsonaro rioters invaded the National Congress building, Supreme Court headquarters, and Palcio do Planalto in Braslia on January 8, 2023, they damaged numerous treasures of national art. Emiliano Di Cavalcantis famed 1962 As mulatas painting was perforated seven times. Sculptor Bruno Giorgis O flautista (c. 1960) was pushed over and broken in three places. Jorge Eduardos 1995 painting of a waving Brazilian flag, which reads Order and Progress, was found covered with footprints, according to the National Historic Artistic Heritage Institute (IPHAN), which released a 72-page review of the vandalism and recommendations for restoration.

Now, in addition to those plans, President Luiz Incio Lula da Silvas administration is co...

06:41

Protected: Organic Bytes Newsletter #796: Changing Tides "IndyWatch Feed Food"

This content is password protected. To view it please enter your password below:

The post Protected: Organic Bytes Newsletter #796: Changing Tides appeared first on Organic Consumers.

06:41

ND Action Alert Support Legal Raw Milk Sales HB1515 "IndyWatch Feed Food"

Tell Committee Members to Vote YES on HB 1515 (Hearing 3/16)

Support Legal Raw Milk Sales

House Bill 1515 (HB 1515) has passed out of the House and is now scheduled for a hearing before  the Senate Agriculture and Veterans Affairs Committee on Thursday, March 16th at 11:00 a.m.

HB 1515 would legalize the sale of raw milk from producer direct to consumer on the farm, through delivery, and at any other venue other than at retail stores. The bill exempts producers from licensing, inspection or regulation by either the state Department of Agriculture or Department of Health. The producer cannot sell to either wholesalers or retail stores, and donations of raw milk are prohibited.

HB 1515 originally would have allowed only on-farm sales by licensed Grade A dairies, but on the strength of testimony and calls from dairy producers the House Ag committee amended HB 1515 to allow sales by all those with dairy animals. Current law prohibits any sale of raw milk for human consumption, only allowing the distribution of raw milk through herdshare agreements.

ACTION TO TAKE

Contact members of the Senate Agriculture and Veterans Affairs Committee and ask them for a Do Pass recommendation on HB 1515 in its current form. The hearing is 11:00 a.m. Thursday, March 16th in the Fort Union room of the State Capitol.

Calls are most effective (see list at end). It is especially important to do this if you are a constituent of a committee member. For emails, put Yes on 1515 or Yes on Raw Milk in the subject line. See Talking Points below.

You may copy/paste this block to email all committee members:

lluick@ndlegis.gov; jmyrdal@ndlegis.gov; khogan@ndlegis.gov; markweber@ndlegis.gov; kweston@ndlegis.gov

You can find your senator by tapping Find my legislator in the upper right side of the legislative webpages at ndlegis.gov

TALKING POINTS  

1. Raw milk has a good track record for safety. A recent study found that as demand for raw milk increased in the U.S., the number of illnesses attributed to raw milk consumption declined. According to records of the North Dakota Department of Health from 1988 to 2020, there were only 12 suspected cases of foodborne illness attributed to raw milk consumption in the state.

2. The bill will increase markets for raw milk producers currently distributing through herdshares; some raw milk consumers are not willing to...

06:40

The Popularity of Earthships "IndyWatch Feed Diy"

Michael Reynolds, the 77-year-old architect and founder of Biotecture Enterprise has been experimenting near Taos, New Mexico for more than 50 years with constructing Earthships, self-sufficient off-grid houses that harvest their own electricity, water and heat. We build according to six principles, Reynolds sums up his philosophy. Passive thermal heating and cooling, power from the sun and wind, contained sewage treatment, building with recycled and natural materials, harvesting rainwater, and growing your own food. These principles also explain why he calls them Earthships: Just like on a ship, the inhabitants have almost everything they need, independent of their surroundings.
When you enter the house through one of the artfully crafted massive wood doors, an earthy smell and tropical air linger behind the windows grow banana and...

06:20

Harrison Ford and Ke Huy Quan Have an Emotional Indiana Jones Reunion at the Oscars "IndyWatch Feed Arts"

Harrison Ford and Ke Huy Quan Have an Emotional Indiana Jones Reunion at the Oscars

Over the last year, actor Ke Huy Quan has been in the spotlight for his award-winning work on Everything Everywhere All at Once. Although he was away from the limelight for many decades, he actually made his debut in a star-studded blockbuster: Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom (1984), as the young sidekick Short Round. At the 95th Oscars, where Quan was given the award for Best Supporting Actor, Harrison Ford was selected to present the Oscar for Best Picture. As the cherry on top to an evening of moving moments, Indiana Jones and Short Round were reunited on the Oscars stage when EEAAO won the biggest award of the night.

On top of Quan and Ford's reunion, another key player of Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom was in the room as welldirector Steven Spielberg. The famed auteur, who Quan had previously thanked for jumpstarting his career, was at the Oscars for his own film The Fabelmans, but was clearly proud of how far Quan had come. The cameras quickly cut to Spielberg smiling during Quan's victory and his embrace with Ford.

Though this isn't the first time Ford and Quan have reunited in recent yearsthey were photographed together during Disney's D23 Expo in September 2022this was clearly under very different circumstances. After Ford opened the envelope and announced the winner, the cast and crew of EEAAO got up to accept the award. The first to run to the stage was Quan, who excitedly greeted Ford before going all in for a long embrace.

As if the moment wasnt touching enough on its own, photographers at the ceremony were able to capture the hug from an angle that evoked a scene from Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom, in which Ford's and Quan's characters embrace. This created a tender side by side comparison, almost 40 years in the making. Ultimately, it was full-circle moment for Quan, who has been...

06:15

Coinbase files brief in SEC Wahi case, says it doesnt sell securities but would like to "IndyWatch Feed Crypto"

The crypto exchange says in its amicus brief that the accused inside traders cant answer for its listing decisions in the current regulatory uncertainty.

06:12

The Latest Banking Crisis Is Why I Save In Bitcoin "IndyWatch Feed Crypto"

The collapse of Silicon Valley Bank has highlighted just how fragile the legacy financial system is.

This is an opinion editorial by Mickey Koss, a West Point graduate with a degree in economics. He spent four years in the infantry before transitioning to the Finance Corps.

This was inevitable and it will continue being inevitable in one form or another, as long as the system exists as is. When the fix is more money printing, which doesnt fix anything, the collapse will always be inevitable. 

Reflecting on the events from this weekend, I have a feeling that it is only the tip of the iceberg, setting the stage for what may come to be over the next few years; a slow motion train wreck of the financial and banking system, systemically-dependent upon increasing levels of credit and debt, whipsawing between periods of inflation and near collapse as the financial levers are pulled in opposite directions in increasingly-frequent periods.

The fact is that the Federal Reserve caused this collapse, and its inevitable pivot back to quantitative easing will be the precipice for the next collapse. Easing is the only cure for the problem that easing causes. To paraphrase Jeff Booth, the system cannot be fixed from within the system. Theyve gone too far and theres no turning back.

Anti-Antifragile

The collapse of Silicon Valley Bank (SVB) has highlighted just how fragile the system has become as the Fed desperately tries to tighten and stem the tide of inflation that has swept the western world for the past year and a half. Demand destruction, they call it, code for intentionally and artificially raising the cost of capital in order to cause unemployment. Fewer people working means fewer people spending, hopefully helping to ease the upward pressure on prices exerted by the quantitative easing, helicopter money and supply chain destruction th...

06:08

Guest on French TV Show Said That Celine Dion and Other Celebs Take Adrenochrome and Mass Media Lost It "IndyWatch Feed Arts"

Touche Pas Mon Poste (TPMP) is a highly popular French TV show where guests are invited to discuss current events. In the past weeks, one event captured the attention of French media: The car accident of comedian Pierre Palmade and the revelations that ensued.

Heres a quick summation of what happened:

On 10 February 2023, Palmade was responsible for causing a car accident, colliding head-on with another vehicle traveling on the other lane near Villiers-en-Bire in the south of Seine-et-Marne. Palmade was sent to the hospital in critical condition at the Kremlin-Bictres hospital but recovered the next day, and his life was no longer in danger. The other car was carrying a pregnant woman, her brother-in-law, the driver of the vehicle, and his six-year-old child. Due to trauma of the accident, the 27-year-old woman was taken to the hospital, where she had an emergency cesarean section. Her seven-months old baby died.
Wikipedia, Pierre Palmade

24270421lpw 24270424 article pierre palmade Guest on French TV Show Said That Celine Dion and Other Celebs Take Adrenochrome ... and Mass Media Lost It

Pierre Palmade

Following the car accident, it was revealed that two people fled Palmades car. They were escort boys, young prostitutes Palmade had hired to engage in chem sex with. Furthermore, Palmade tested positive for enormous doses of cocaine and other drugs.

To make things worse, a few days later, people close to Palmade accused him of viewing and possessing pedophilic pornographic material which prompted the launch of an investigation. In other words, Palmade was involved in typical occult elite degeneracy.

To d...

06:01

Reading William Langlands Piers Plowman aloud, as is (in my opinion) the best way to read poetry. The sound of Middle English is really quite lovely.

06:00

Rishi Sunak Says UK Has No Plans to Repatriate Parthenon Marbles "IndyWatch Feed Arts"

UK prime minister Rishi Sunak on March 13 told reporters that the British government has no plans to return the Parthenon marbles to Greece, despite recent reports to the contrary. The UK has cared

05:53

Help Protect Religious Exemption Integrity In Pennsylvania! "IndyWatch Feed Food"

Pennsylvania legislators have introduced a bad bill that would place unnecessary burdens upon parents attempting to obtain a religious exemption to vaccination.

SB 390 would require certification & information on vaccines to be given by a vaccine provider for religious, moral, or ethical exemptions required for school children.  It would also require parents to use a specific form.

While this bill would add both a moral and an ethical exemption to vaccination (a good thing), it must not pass as written because it creates obstacles to obtaining vaccine exemptions. Current law simply requires the parent or guardian to object in writing to such immunization on religious grounds.

Parents should not have to use a specific form to obtain a vaccine exemption for some or all vaccines for their children.  Nor should they have to submit to certification of the forms and an unwanted education session on vaccines.

Help us say NO to the added restrictions to obtaining vaccine exemptions for children today!

TAKE ACTION

1. Contact your Pennsylvania State Senator and urge him/her to oppose SB 390.

You can look up who represents you at: https://www.pasen.gov

• Call Senator Judith Schwanks office today and respectfully ask her to withdraw her restrictive bill SB 390. 

You can contact her at her office phone number in Harrisburg (717) 787-8925 or by emailing her at senatorschwank@pasenate.com.

Calls are more effective than emails and only take a few minutes.  Below is a Sample Script followed by Talking Points.  Use your own words when you call or email a personal message is always more effective than a form message!

SAMPLE SCRIPT:

Hi, my name is ____, and I am a constituent.  I am calling to ask Senator/Committee Member ____ to OPPOSE SB 390, which would make things difficult for parents trying to obtain a vaccine exemption for their children.

This unnecessary bill attempts to coerce parents into vaccination by requiring them to receive information on vaccines from a vaccine provider before obtaining their exemption certification for school.

It also requires parents to use a specific form commonly referred to as a bad mommy form in the vaccine awareness community.

I am opposed to any bill that would place restrictions on religious vaccine exemptions let alone one that would create unnecessary hardships or coercion. 

Bills like this one go against the Pennsylvania Constitution and infringe on religious and parental ri...

05:51

Support Two Important Bills In Florida! "IndyWatch Feed Food"

Florida legislators are considering two good bills that would protect your medical freedom.

HB 305 and its identical companion bill SB 222, known as the Protection of Medical Freedom Act, would amend current OPT-OUT vaccine tracking systems to:

• prohibit the health department from requiring anyone to participate in Floridas existing state vaccine tracking system
  • prohibit the health department from sharing a persons records out of state to an interstate registry, or federal tracking system written consent
  • require the department to purge records or identifying information for those who refuse to be in the tracking system
  • add the option for the Health Department to also accept OPT-OUT forms

These bills would also amend the current vaccine passport ban in State Law to:

• apply to all vaccines for all diseases, not just Covid-19
  • prohibit health care providers from making health care contingent on vaccination or post-recovery status for all diseases

If these bills do not pass, Florida residents will lose protections, enacted in HB 1B on 11/18/2021, from Covid-19 vaccine mandates as the protections are set to expire on June 1, 2023. 

The protections in HB 305 and SB 222 do not expire, and they apply to all vaccines, not just Covid-19 injections. 

These are great bills!  Please make your voice heard and show your support for bodily autonomy today! 

TAKE ACTION

1. Contact your Florida state Representative and ask him/her to SUPPORT HB 305.  

To find your state rep., enter your address at this link: https://www.myfloridahouse.gov/Sections/Representatives/myrepresentative.aspx

• Contact your Florida state Senator and ask him/her to SUPPORT SB 222

To find your state senator, enter your address at this link: https://m.flsenate.gov/senators/find

Calls are more effective than emails and only take a few minutes.  Below is a Sample Script, and there are additional Talking Points.  Use your own words when you call or email a personal message is always more effective than a form message!

SAMPLE SCRIPT

My name is ____, and I live in (town.)  I am calling Representative (or Senator) ___ to support HB 305 (or SB 222).

05:47

Support A Good Vaccine Bill In Kentucky! "IndyWatch Feed Food"

Kentucky legislators have introduced a good bill that would protect minors in regard to Covid-19 shots.

HB 101 prohibits any person, entity, corporation, company, organization, or government agency (public or private) from requiring or coercing a child to receive a Covid injection of any kind.  The bill leaves the decision for the childs parents, de facto or legal custodians, or guardians.

It would effectively prevent the Kentucky Board of Education from mandating any Covid-related shots.

This bill is especially important given the mounting pressure to mandate Covid-19 injections for children, even though the shots are experimental, have now been proven ineffective, and carry a high rate of side effects. 

HB 101 passed the House Health Services Committee by a vote of 15 (yes) and 4 (no) on 3-2-2023 and then passed the House on 3-7-2023 by a vote of 79 (yes) and 17 (no)!

HB 101 is now in the Senate awaiting committee assignment. 

TAKE ACTION

Contact your Kentucky State Senator and ask him/her to SUPPORT HB 101.

You can look up who represents you at: https://legislature.ky.gov/Legislators/senate

Calls are more effective than emails and only take a few minutes.  Below is a Sample Script, and there are additional Talking Points after the second action item.  Use your own words when you call or email a personal message is always more effective than a form message!

SAMPLE SCRIPT

My name is ____, and I live in (town).  I am calling to ask Senator ____ to support H.B. 101, which would protect minors from mandatory Covid shots and prevent the coercion of minors, thus protecting parental rights.

As recognized by the U.S. Supreme Court, vaccines are pharmaceutical products that carry the risk of injury or death.  It is irresponsible to mandate Covid shots or coerce children to make medical decisions that may injure or kill them.

Covid-19 injections have caused many side effects, including death.  As of 2/24/23, 2,435,775 injuries and 34,387 deaths were reported in connection with the Covid shots to the CDCs Vaccine Adverse Events Reporting System (VAERS) and it is estimated that only 1-10 percent of adverse reactions are ever reported.  And yet the manufacturers are shielded from liability for any harm they cause. 

Vaccine mandates are justified by the idea of the greater good and protecting others.  But no individual, especially not a child, should be forced to take any medical treatment for someone elses benefit.

Many individuals have already suffered bad reactions with the first dose or have already recovered from the disease and thus have natural immunity.

I urge Senator _____to SUPPORT...

05:37

NatWest bank puts $6K monthly limit on crypto exchange payments "IndyWatch Feed Crypto"

NatWests head of fraud protection emphasized the importance of self-custody in crypto amid the bank imposing new crypto restrictions.

05:02

The University of Alabama Offers Full Funding Opportunities for MFA in Studio Art "IndyWatch Feed Arts"

The MFA in Studio Art at The University of Alabama is a selective three-year program where students can specialize in diverse disciplines as they prepare for a career as a visual artist. Concentrations in ceramics, painting, printmaking, photography, and sculpture offer opportunities for specialization. However, the curriculum supports exploration across media, and the departments internationally recognized graduate faculty includes artists working in digital media, drawing, graphic design, installation, video, and social practice. Enrollments are modest by design, allowing students to have designated studio space and to work closely with faculty mentors.

The university campus is a vibrant hub for contemporary art with regularly occurring exhibitions, workshops, and panel discussions. The Paul R. Jones Museum and Sarah Moody Gallery of Art are active collecting institutions and teaching centers where significant historic and contemporary works are incorporated into the graduate educational experience. A robust visiting artist and scholar program brings internationally recognized researchers, curators, artists, and practitioners to campus for speaking engagements and graduate studio visits.

A generous funding pool provides financial support to many incoming students, with several receiving renewable full tuition waivers and stipends of $15,300$20,000. Additional research funding is available to enrolled students to support travel, external exhibition opportunities, and conference participation.

05:00

Who Are You Calling Peanut Brain? A Series of Quirky Dolls Imbues Snacks with Enigmatic Personalities "IndyWatch Feed Arts"

A series of fabric dolls with heads that look like peanuts.

All images Yulia, shared with permission

In her ongoing series of delightful fabric dolls, Ukrainian artist Yulia reimagines meals and snacks with playful personalities. Often conceived as families or groups united by a common theme like vegetables, tea bags, or breakfast items, her friendly figures don patterned apparel in a variety of colorful fabrics. Whether their heads are shaped like macaroni, ginger root, or bacon, all of the artists characters share beady, wide-set eyes and enigmatically sweet smiles.

Yulia occasionally releases new editions in her Etsy shop, and you can follow updates on Instagram.

A series of fabric dolls with heads that look like vegetables.

04:55

Cowboy Singing, Thomas Eakins, ca. 1892

04:30

Jamie Lee Curtis and Ke Huy Quan Share a Tearful Moment Backstage at the Oscars After Their Wins "IndyWatch Feed Arts"

Jamie Lee Curtis and Ke Huy Quan Share a Tearful Moment Backstage at the Oscars After Their Wins

First time Oscar winners Ke Huy Quan and Jamie Lee Curtis sharing a moment together after winning.
by u/waitingforthesun92 in pics

Actors Ke Huy Quan and Jamie Lee Curtis won their first-ever Oscars last Sunday. Having worked together on the movie Everything Everywhere All at Once, they've been rooting for each other throughout the 2023 awards season. After picking up a handful of awardsincluding the Golden Globe for Quan and the SAG Award for Curtisthey won their respective categories at the Academy Awards. The placement of both supporting actor categories at the beginning of the broadcast led to a touching encounter between the two actors and friends.

After their names were read aloud by presenter Ariana DeBose, both Curtis and Quan gave tearful speeches that referenced their storied careers. Quan, who went first, had the chance to hug Curtis on the way to the stage. In his acceptance speech, he spoke about almost giving up on his dream. The very next win went to Curtis, who gave her late parents a shout out in her speech. Once the segment was over, the two castmates ended up backstage at the same time, where they shared a moving moment as they openly cried and celebrated their wins.

Having them win together was particularly poignant since this was both Quan's and Curtis' first Oscar nomination, despite having been in the film industry for several decades. Quan made his debut in 1984 in Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom next to Harrison Ford, while Curtis' first movie was Halloween (1978), which would spawn a franchise and lead her to reprising her role as Laurie Strode for at least six more times.

Over the course of the night, EEAAO went on to win a total of seven Oscars, proving this was a beloved project all around. And the love for the film permeated through every person involved in the production. Curtis has repeatedly referenced the cast and crew of EEAAO as family, and Quan credit...

04:23

04:21

15 Subtle Signs of Depression You Could Be Missing "IndyWatch Feed Uncanny"

Depression is a serious mental illness that affects millions of people worldwide. Unfortunately, many people with concealed depression suffer in silence, battling their demons alone and avoiding burdening their loved ones. As human beings, we all experience wounds in life, but most of us tend to bottle things up and attempt to heal ourselves without realizing the extent of our wounds.

Concealed depression is not always easy to spot, and if youre struggling, it can be difficult to know where to turn for help. Fortunately, recognizing the habits and behaviors associated with concealed depression can be the first step in seeking support.

1. The Talented and Expressive

Many famous people who have suffered from mental illnesses have used their struggles to channel deeper emotions into their works. This is often the case with people who have concealed depression. Their struggles are reflected in their creativity and talent, and they are able to bring something beautiful out of the darkness that consumes them.

1. The Search for Purpose

Everyone needs a purpose in life, and people with concealed depression are no exception. However, they are often more susceptible to feelings of inadequacy and anxiety, leaving them searching for something they may never achieve in their own minds.

1. The Muted Cries for Help

Sometimes, people with concealed depression may make cries for help that go unnoticed or dismissed by those around them. Its important to pay attention to these cries and offer support and understanding when possible.

1. The Interpretation of Substances

People with depression often interpret substances differently than others. They may know what substances will help them cope with their emotional pain, but it often takes a lot of effort to feel better, unlike most people.

1. The Perception of Life and Death

People with depression often contemplate their own mortality during moments of despair and seek answers to lifes deepest questions. While not all people with depression experience suicidal thoughts, some do.

1. They Have Unusual Eating Habits

Depression can have a profound effect on a persons appetite. Some people with concealed depression may not be able to eat anything when theyre at their lowest points, while others may overeat to numb their emotional pain. The nature of the eating habits varies from person to person.

1. They Have Abnormal Sleeping Habits

Depression can drastically affect a persons sleep cycle. Someone with depression may feel exhausted all the time and sleep for what seems like days, while others may experience insomnia and be unable t...

03:39

Woman Wants to Know if Shes Wrong for Calling the Police on Her Husband "IndyWatch Feed Arts"

Have you ever called the cops on anyone before?

Okay, let me ask you another question: have you ever called the cops on a FAMILY MEMBER before?

Id venture to say that a lot of us definitely haventbut sometimes it just has to be done.

Check out this story and see if you think this woman went too far

AITA for calling the Police on my husband after I found that he was hiding my sons motorcycle?

I got my son a 7k motorcycle for his 18th birthday this past June. My son is obsessed with automobile and loves motorcycles. In his room he has plenty of models and posters of motorcycles of all types. His bio dad passed away when he was just 12, now Im married to my current husband and he has kids of his own.

My husband has always been against my sons interest in motorcycles. he thinks Im encouraging him to be reckless, distracting him from school and by extension his future, and spoiling him and blowing away money by spending 7k on a motorcycle. This caused some tension between him and my son so I told him to stop complaining about it.

Around 2 weeks ago, my sons motorcycle went missing. We opened a police report but nothing came out of it. it just disappeared. My husband had a smirk on his face the entire time just walking around saying I told you so!, you just wasted your money!. This was unbearable to hear to be quite honest.

My mother in law visited few days ago. She was talking about the other house my husband owns and mentioned seeing a motorcycle, one thats similar to the one that we lost in my husbands garage while she was cleaning it (she goes to clean that house weekly even though its empty, my...

03:35

New Iranian Law Forces Female Pharmacists to Wear Black Hijab, So Male Coworkers Mock It by Wearing Them Too "IndyWatch Feed Arts"

<h2><a href= "https://mymodernmet.com/iran-pharmacy-hijab-men-protest/" rel= "nofollow">New Iranian Law Forces Female Pharmacists to Wear Black Hijab, So Male Coworkers Mock It by Wearing Them Too</a></h2> <blockquote class="twitter-tweet"> <p dir="ltr" lang="en">Irans Food & Drug Administration has ordered pharmacies to force their female staff to wear black veils at workplace. Iranian men are mocking this order and supporting their female colleagues by wearing hijab.
Compulsory hijab is the main pillar of a religious relationship. <a href= "https://t.co/h7sixsZyfq">https://t.co/h7sixsZyfq</a> <a href= "https://t.co/cnngIXynGm">pic.twitter.com/cnngIXynGm</a></p> <p> Masih Alinejad (@AlinejadMasih) <a href= "https://twitter.com/AlinejadMasih/status/1633035301978353664?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw"> March 7, 2023</a></p> </blockquote> <p>Iranian women have been openly protesting the mandatory use of a hijab since 2022. Protests broke out after 22-year-old <a href= "https://mymodernmet.com/mahsa-amini-iran-protests/" rel="noopener" target="_blank">Mahsa Amini</a> was arrested by the Iranian morality police for not wearing her hijab properly and she died in their custody. While the demonstrations have put the issue on a global stage, the Iranian government has tried to push back. Recently, it was <a href="https://www.iranintl.com/en/202302266266" rel="noopener" target="_blank">reported</a> that Iran's FDA has ordered female pharmacy workers across the country to wear only black hijabs in the workplace. In turn, their male coworkers have shown their support for the women with a tongue-in-cheek response.</p> <p>Iranian journalist <a href="https://twitter.com/AlinejadMasih" rel="noopener" target="_blank">Masih Alinejad</a> shared <a href= "https://twitter.com/AlinejadMasih/status/1633035301978353664" rel= "noopener" target="_blank">two images</a> of male pharmacy workersone with a prescription in his hand, the other browsing a store shelfsporting the now-mandated black hijab. Irans Food & Drug Administration has ordered pharmacies to force their female staff to wear black veils at workplace. Iranian men are mocking this order and supporting their female colleagues by wearing hijab, Alinejad wrote. Compulsory hijab is the main pillar of a religious relationship. Together we will bring this wall down.</p> <p>According to <a href="https://www.iranintl.com/en/202302266266" rel="noopener" target="_blank">Iran International</a>, on top of the compulsory hijab, drugstores have to display the new rule where the clients can see it. On top of that, the managers are responsible for monitoring how female staff are covered. If anyone wants to open a pharmacy, the owner must submit a written commitment regarding this topic. Due to this new law, two drugstores in Tehran...

03:30

Bitcoins 2023 price action driven by the desire to regain losses, according to professional trader "IndyWatch Feed Crypto"

Crypto trader Zoran Kole joined Cointelegraphs Crypto Trading Secrets podcast for an interview for the shows seventh episode.

03:27

Silicon Valley Bank was the tip of a banking iceberg "IndyWatch Feed Crypto"

Bank forecasting needs to become more than a check-the-box motion for regulatory compliance. It needs to be treated as a strategic decision-making tool.

03:00

Banks collapsing; stablecoins depegging What is happening? Watch The Market Report live "IndyWatch Feed Crypto"

On this weeks episode of The Market Report, Cointelegraphs resident experts explain what is going on with banks collapsing, stablecoins depegging and what you should do to stay safe.

02:59

Mobile BTC Rewards Game Bitcoin Miner Surpasses 1 Million Players "IndyWatch Feed Crypto"

The Bitcoin Miner game has presented more than 1 million players with the opportunity to acquire bitcoin.

Bitcoin Miner, a game developed by mobile gaming studio Fumb Games in collaboration with ZEBEDEE, has achieved the milestone of over one million players, most of whom have never previously owned bitcoin, thanks to its accessible gameplay concept, combined with the opportunity to earn real bitcoin. 

Bitcoin Miner's rewards system has proven to be a game-changer for onboarding new users into the world of bitcoin. The game is powered by fintech firm ZEBEDEE's bitcoin rewards system and enables users to earn real bitcoin by simply playing the idle game.

"The magic of Bitcoin Miner is that it's a game about crypto that requires no crypto knowledge whatsoever to get into and earn real bitcoin," said Paul West, founder and CEO of Fumb Games. "It serves as a great entry point into the crypto sphere because it's so easy to get started and the game itself teaches players a bit about how mining works. We just wanted to build a fun game, but we ended up creating an educational tool as well! This milestone proves that it's something players around the world appreciate."

The game has become a great way for non-tech-savvy users to learn about bitcoin in a way that feels natural and simple. ZEBEDEE's Chief Strategy Officer Ben Cousens expanded on this, saying that "It's very fulfilling to see this vision coming to life with successful projects like Bitcoin Miner. Not only are people getting on-boarded into the digital asset economy, but the concept really resonates with even the most casual players and is nowproven to scale sustainably.

The payments platform powering Bitcoin Miner is built on the Bitcoin Lightning Network and enables any game or app creator to implement programmable bitcoin payments using simple APIs. It removes the need for game makers to worry about any technical Bitcoin issues or complications. Instead, they simply fund a game wallet which facilitates the transactions for them. 

02:58

Intuitive Astrology: Aries New Moon March 2023 "IndyWatch Feed Spiritual"

A mind, once stretched by a new idea, never returns to its original dimensions. Ralph Waldo Emerson

Peaking right after the March Equinox, the Aries New Moon on March 21st turns a new page. It holds some of the best energy for new beginnings we will experience all year. It carries high creative energy, allowing us to manifest with ease, find new opportunities, and open to new worlds.

You can think of this March 2023 New Moon as a breath of fresh air, guiding us to think differently, stretch our minds to new dimensions, and look at things in a completely new way.

Newness is destined to arrive under this New Moon. If you have wanted to make some changes in your life; if its time for you to seek opportunities elsewhere, this New Moon is on your side.

Aries New Moon and The Upcoming Aries New Moon Eclipse

With all of this fresh and new energy circling in the cosmic skies, it is likely that some surprising or perhaps even shocking information may enter our world. We may experience an awakening of sorts, or have a deep and perhaps even confronting ah-ha moment.

We may find ourselves needing to adjust or make changes in order to fit into this new paradigm that is now before us.

We are blessed with two Aries New Moons in 2023, the March 21st New Moon is the first, and the second comes in the form of a Solar New Moon Eclipse on April 19th.

These two Aries New Moons will work together with the March New Moon falling at the start of Aries at 0-1 degrees and the April Solar New Moon Eclipse falling at the end of Aries at 29 degrees.

If the March New Moon is at the beginning of Aries and the April New Moon Solar Eclipse at the end, chances are, whatever comes up for us on the March New Moon will only be part of the story. The rest of the story will be revealed to us under that potent and powerful Solar Eclipse come April.

To have two lunar cycles in Aries indicates a strong, bold, and fiery time ahead where we are encouraged to make leaps and fearless choices. The Universe is on our side, bringing new opportunities but also the confidence and motivation to take hold of those opportunities.

Aries New Moon and Pluto

Shortly after this New Moon on March 23, Pluto moves into Aquarius for the first time in over 200 years. This move of Pluto is one of the most significant cosmic events of 2023, and falling right after the New Moon indicates more fresh energy building for us.

Pluto moving into Aquarius is a once-in-a-lifetime energy and indicates a new cycle opening for us on both a personal and collective level.

Pluto represents transformation and power. It can bring destruction, but through that destruction, we are able to rebirth something new and far more powerful.

With Pluto moving so close to th...

02:31

Art, Whiteness, and Empire "IndyWatch Feed Arts"

What happens when you put colonialism and whiteness on critical display in the colonial exhibition space? Thinking with Aim Cesaires Discourse on Colonialism, this question drives my curatorial approach to permanent collections in encyclopedic art museums. Although my attempts to fully realize this project as the associate curator of American art at Newfields caused me a lot of harm, Ive always envisioned it as a reinstallation framework that any encyclopedic institution could apply to its collections. Over the past three years, Ive analyzed several museum collections and what follows are the questions I pose and some objects Ive chosen as answers.

I typically begin by asking: Is there a vital work in the collection that can anchor a reinstall about colonialism? At Newfields, it was Tim Hawkinsons Mbius Ship. Its reference to the mathematical properties of the Mbius strip a continuous loop that has only one surface is a perfect metaphor for colonialism. A Mbius strip is not a surface of only one exact size and shape; it shrinks and expands, but as it compresses it forms an infinite loop. In essence, a Mbius strip exists forever. Similarly, colonialism has been an ever-changing, continuous loop that has governed global society since the 15th century. I feel like thats the story museu...

02:14

Amy Taubin on the 2023 Sundance Film Festival "IndyWatch Feed Arts"

HUSTLED INTO THEATERS, onto streaming services, or continuing their festival tours, the very fine, the undistinguished, and the (unnamed below) abysmal movies from the 2023 Sundance Film Festival

02:08

02:00

Camuss New York Diary, 1946 "IndyWatch Feed Literature"

Camel cigarettes billboard in Times Square, 1943. Photograph by John Vachon. Courtesy of the Library of Congress, Prints & Photographs Division, Farm Security Administration/Office of War Information Black-and-White Negatives.

March 1946. Albert Camus has just spent two weeks at sea on the SS Oregon, a cargo ship transporting passengers from Le Havre to New York City. Hes made several friends during this transatlantic passage. 

Sunday. They announce well arrive in the evening. The week passed in a whirlwind. Tuesday evening, the twenty-first, our table decides to celebrate the arrival of spring. Alcohol until four in the morning. The next day, too. Forty-eight hours of pleasant euphoria, during which all our relationships quickly deepen. Mme D. is rebelling against her class. L. confesses to me the marriage shes headed for is one of convenience. On Saturday, we exit the Gulf Stream, and the temperature turns awfully chilly. Nevertheless, the time passes very quickly, and ultimately, Im not in such a rush to arrive. Ive finished preparing my talk. In the remaining time, I gaze out at the sea and chat, mostly with R., whos really quite smartand with Mme D. and L., of course. At twelve in the afternoon, we catch sight of land. Seagulls have been flying alongside the boat since morning, hanging above the decks as if suspended and motionless. Coney Island, which looks like the Porte dOrlans, is the first thing we see. Its Saint-Denis or Gennevilliers, L. says. Its absolutely true. In the cold, with the gray wind and flat sky, its all rather gloomy. Well anchor in the mouth of the Hudson but wont disembark until tomorrow morning. In the distance, Manhattans skyscrapers stand against a backdrop of mist. My heart is still and cold, as it is when faced with sights that dont move me.

Monday. Went to bed very late last night. Got up very early. We sail through New York Harbor. A tremendous sight despite, or because of, the fog. Order, power, economic strength, theyre all here. The heart trembles before so much re...

01:55

EU Parliament Passes Bill Requiring Smart Contracts to Include Kill Switch "IndyWatch Feed Crypto"

An EU data bill targets smart contracts. (Walter Zerla/Getty Images)

01:52

Link "IndyWatch Feed Food"

Weve long known about the many links between the components of our diet and the health of our skin, says Dr. Hermoni, who notes that research provides exciting new evidence about the benefits of the carotenoids and other phytonutrients in Lycoreds tomato-based ingredients.

Dont miss this education opportunity to get updated on all the latest and ask Dr. Hermoni any questions during the live webinar, which is taking place at 2pm ET on March 23. Register here.

Related: The Nutri-Beauty Market is Looking Fine
Lumenato: The wellness extract thats helping rethink beauty
Study Reveals Synergistic Powers of Ingestible Skincare Extract

The post...

01:52

169 Square Feet in Las Vegas "IndyWatch Feed Literature"

Photograph by Meg Bernhard.

The Las Vegas apartment complex was advertised as a fresh start, a place to reinvent oneself. With only 169 square feet in the so-called micro-studio, there was simply no room to bring much of my past life with me. I was not seeking reinvention, but I was looking for cheap rent.

I arrived in late afternoon on a warm fall day. New friends had invited me to go camping in Utah and were soon to depart, so I tossed my few belongings into the studio without taking much stock of the space. I did, however, note what I would come to call the bathroom situation. Along the apartments eastern wall stood the shower and the toilet, both separated from the rest of the space by only a curtain. The only sink was the kitchen sink. Well, I thought, that pretty much eliminates the possibility of anyone staying the night. I showed up to my friends doorstep tired and sweaty, and as we chatted, the last member of our camping caravan emerged from his bedroom, hair damp from a shower. I snuck a glance into his room. His apartment was basically the same size as my entire micro-studio, and contained many more thingspaintings from Chile, philodendron cuttings in blue glass vases, and, in the living room, even a large white rug and a recliner.

My tiny apartment, as I named it, was fine for the time being. Utilities were included in the price. I had a desk that doubled as my dining table, and enough cabinets to use for my clothes. There was a kitchenette with a mini fridge and a two-burner stove, where I made, nearly every day, toast and eggs sunny-side up. When I showered, steam filled the room, and the dracaena Id just bought seemed to like the humidity.

One night, I invited my new friends over for dinner. I owned very few kitchen essentials, so I used a Crockpot Express to steep risotto in wine while I used my only pan to saut onions. It would take a full day...

01:48

Teachers have to do 120% of the work. A good... "IndyWatch Feed Comics"

Teachers have to do 120% of the work. A good comic. 

- Neito

01:36

Faceless Forever: The Residents hit the road for their fiftieth anniversary! "IndyWatch Feed Arts"

THEM! courtesy of the Cryptic Corporation

When everyone lives in the future, the present is au revoir.
Delta Nudes

Last Christmas marked the fiftieth anniversary of the Residents first release, Santa Dog. Ralph Records gave away most of the initial pressing as a free gift, mailing copies of...

01:34

A Book and New Documentary Explore the Possibilities of Ink-Making in Urban Environments "IndyWatch Feed Arts"

A photo of yellow ink being made with glass vessels, powder, and small bottles of ink

All photos by Lauren Kolyn, courtesy of Jason Logan, shared with permission

Jason Logans entry into ink-making started with a black walnut tree he encountered while biking through a local Toronto park. After gathering the fallen seeds and bringing them home, he boiled the green nuts until they produced a rich brown pigment. Now nearly ten years ago, this moment became the catalyst for whats grown into an expansive network of projects exploring the possibilities of color and foraging in the most unlikely spaces.

Logan founded The Toronto Ink Company in 2014 and began to create pigments from materials gathered around the Canadian city, including the aforementioned black walnut but also street detritus like cigarette butts, soot, and rust. The idea was to create more environmentally conscious products and extend foraging into urban environments. You start seeking out hopeful green spaces under a highway overpass or in a back alley, Logan said in an interview. A rusty nail becomes a possible ink or a penny with greenish oxidation on it.

These discoveries led to Make Ink, his 2018 guidebook for scavenging with recipes and tips on creating pigments at home. Organized by color, the 192-page volume encompasses history and science and focuses on the alchemy behind his work. The book is also the...

01:32

'Aims': the software for hire that can control 30,000 fake online profiles "IndyWatch Feed Crypto"

Advanced Impact Media Solutions, or Aims, which controls more than 30,000 fake social media profiles, can be used to spread disinformation at scale and at speed. It is sold by "Team Jorge", a unit of disinformation operatives based in Israel. Tal Hanan, who runs the covert group using the pseudonym "Jorge", told undercover reporters that they sold access to their software to unnamed intelligence agencies, political parties and corporate clients. Team Jorge's Aims software ... is much more than a bot-controlling programme. Each avatar ... is given a multifaceted digital backstory. Aims enables the creation of accounts on Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, Telegram, Gmail, Instagram and YouTube. Some even have Amazon accounts with credit cards, bitcoin wallets and Airbnb accounts. Hanan told the undercover reporters his avatars mimicked human behaviour and their posts were powered by artificial intelligence. [Our reporters] were able to identify a much wider network of 2,000 Aims-linked bots on Facebook and Twitter. We then traced their activity across the internet, identifying their involvement ... in about 20 countries including the UK, US, Canada, Germany, Switzerland, Greece, Panama, Senegal, Mexico, Morocco, India, the United Arab Emirates, Zimbabwe, Belarus and Ecuador. The analysis revealed a vast array of bot activity, with Aims' fake social media profiles getting involved in a dispute in California over nuclear power; a #MeToo controversy in Canada ... and an election in Senegal.

Note: The FBI has provided police departments with fake social media profiles to use in law enforcement investigations. For more along these lines, see concise summaries of deeply revealing news articles on corporate corruption and media manipulation from reliable sources.

Choctaw Citizenship Litigation (Hurley) "IndyWatch Feed Literature"

Choctaw Citizenship Litigation: Report of P. J. Hurley, National Attorney for the Choctaw Nation, to Major Victor M. Locke, Jr., Principal Chief of the Choctaw Nation (14 parts in 1 volume; 1916), ed. by Patrick J. Hurley (stable link)

Reviews and Critical Papers (Johnson) "IndyWatch Feed Literature"

Reviews and Critical Papers (London: E. Mathews, 1921), by Lionel Johnson, ed. by Robert Shafer (stable link)

The Torch-Bearers of Bohemia (Kryzhanovskaia) "IndyWatch Feed Literature"

The Torch-Bearers of Bohemia (London: Chatto and Windus, 1916), by V. I. Kryzhanovskaia, trans. by Juliet M. Soskice (stable link)

Dante Gabriel Rossetti (Marillier) "IndyWatch Feed Literature"

Dante Gabriel Rossetti: An Illustrated Memorial of His Art and Life (London: G. Bell and Sons, 1899), by H. C. Marillier (multiple formats at archive.org)

A History of East Boston, With Biographical Sketches of its Early Proprietors, and an Appendix (Sumner) "IndyWatch Feed Literature"

A History of East Boston, With Biographical Sketches of its Early Proprietors, and an Appendix (Boston: J. E. Tilton and Co., 1858), by William H. Sumner (stable link)

Differential Systems (Thomas) "IndyWatch Feed Literature"

Differential Systems (American Mathematical Society Colloquium Publications v21; 1937), by Joseph Miller Thomas (multiple formats at archive.org)

Memorials of Edward Burne-Jones (Burne-Jones) "IndyWatch Feed Literature"

Memorials of Edward Burne-Jones (2 volumes; London: Macmillan, 1904), by Georgiana Burne-Jones (stable link)

Physico-Physiological Researches on the Dynamics of Magnetism, Electricity, Heat, Light, Crystallization, and Chemism, in Their Relations to Vital Force (Reichenbach) "IndyWatch Feed Literature"

Physico-Physiological Researches on the Dynamics of Magnetism, Electricity, Heat, Light, Crystallization, and Chemism, in Their Relations to Vital Force (first American edition, translated from the German second edition, with commentary; New York: J. S. Redfield; Boston: B. B. Mussey and Co., 1851), by Karl Reichenbach, ed. by John Ashburner (stable link)

Goblin Market, The Prince's Progress, and Other Poems (Rossetti) "IndyWatch Feed Literature"

Goblin Market, The Prince's Progress, and Other Poems (new edition; London: Macmillan and Co., 1879), by Christina Georgina Rossetti, illust. by Dante Gabriel Rossetti (multiple formats at Google)

The Confessions of J. J. Rousseau; With The Reveries of the Solitary Walker (Rousseau) "IndyWatch Feed Literature"

The Confessions of J. J. Rousseau; With The Reveries of the Solitary Walker (2 volumes in 1; London: Printed for J. Bew, 1783), by Jean-Jacques Rousseau (multiple formats at Google)

Thtre de Nohant (Sand) "IndyWatch Feed Literature"

Thtre de Nohant (includes Le Drac, Plutus, Le Pav, La Nuit de Nol, and Marielle, in French; Paris: M. Lvy Frres, 1864), by George Sand (stable link)

Parasitische Algen und Pilze Java's (Raciborski) "IndyWatch Feed Literature"

Parasitische Algen und Pilze Java's (3 parts in 1 volume, in German; Batavia: Staatsdruckerei, 1900), by Marian Raciborski (stable link)

IndyWatch Community Resources All Topics Summary Archiver

Go Back:30 Days | 7 Days | 2 Days | 1 Day

IndyWatch Community Resources All Topics Summary Today.

Go Forward:1 Day | 2 Days | 7 Days | 30 Days

IndyWatch Community Resources All Topics Summary was generated at Community Resources IndyWatch.

Resource generated at IndyWatch using aliasfeed and rawdog