IndyWatch DIY and Building Feed Archiver

Go Back:30 Days | 7 Days | 2 Days | 1 Day

IndyWatch DIY and Building Feed Today.

Go Forward:1 Day | 2 Days | 7 Days | 30 Days

IndyWatch DIY and Building Feed was generated at Community Resources IndyWatch.

Sunday, 23 July

05:08

The Wonderful World of Tree Houses Natural Building Blog

permies.com has a wonderful thread going about tree houses that is worth exploring. Ill post a few of the pictures they have on display to  whet your appetite.

01:49

$70 DIY Panel Bed with Free Plans - Twin and Full Sizes Recent Project Plans

Built by Whitney from Shanty2Chic - Here's from Whitney:

I finally bit the bullet and moved my baby out of her crib.  I wanted something cute and transitional and this bed fits the bill.  The lumber cost is under $70 which makes it fit my other bill as well ;-)  Can't wait to make the trundle to go under it!  Thanks for teaming up with me on this one Ana!

Build Post:  For more photos and building details, please stop over and read Whitney's post over at Shanty2Chic as well!

$15 DIY Farmhouse Bench by Happier Homemaker Recent Project Plans

Photo By  CSHANDYMAN 

Why We Love this Bench

• Gorgeous solid wood grains take stain or paint
  • Sturdy with cross bracing
  • Easy to build design
  • Inexpensive, built using off the shelf lumber
  • Versatile - use paired with a dining table, indoors or outdoors, throughout the home]

Why We Built This Bench

Do you remember back when my friend Melissa built this Farmhouse Table and we shared plans here?

Melissa from the Happier Homemaker built a matching bench!  

She spent about $15 in lumber on it - and wanted to share the plans with you so you all could have a matching bench too!

How awesome is that?  The plans for this bench follow, but if you want more details from Melissa, please take a second to check out her post here.

Free Plans to Build a Farmhouse Bench

Saturday, 22 July

11:02

New Upcycle Ideas 687 Funky Junk Interiors

hardware apron wall pocketVisit 20+ New Upcycle Ideas 687 Hardware apron wall pockets, wooden tool caddy, lampshade accent table, number cabinet makeover, plus more repurposed tutorials! New Upcycle Ideas 687   Every Friday, 7 PM through Wednesday 11 PM Pacific Greetings! My son and I are about to build our inflatable hot tub deck this evening! We []

The post New Upcycle Ideas 687 appeared first on Funky Junk Interiors.

01:00

Where Do You Find Models To 3D Print? Make: DIY Projects and Ideas for Makers

3d printed mechanical iris

Printables My go-to site when Im just looking for a file to send to the printer. Its really community-focused with regular design contests that enable a growing ecosystem of new and creative 3D prints. Theres a reward system that encourages both designers and users to participate by publishing models or uploading makes of files theyve []

The post Where Do You Find Models To 3D Print? appeared first on Make: DIY Projects and Ideas for Makers.

IndyWatch DIY and Building Feed Archiver

Go Back:30 Days | 7 Days | 2 Days | 1 Day

IndyWatch DIY and Building Feed Today.

Go Forward:1 Day | 2 Days | 7 Days | 30 Days

IndyWatch DIY and Building Feed was generated at Community Resources IndyWatch.

Resource generated at IndyWatch using aliasfeed and rawdog