IndyWatch Community Resources All Topics Summary Archiver

Go Back:30 Days | 7 Days | 2 Days | 1 Day

IndyWatch Community Resources All Topics Summary Today.

Go Forward:1 Day | 2 Days | 7 Days | 30 Days

IndyWatch Community Resources All Topics Summary was generated at Community Resources IndyWatch.

Monday, 17 April

02:35

Organist Adds a Thrilling Layer to the Star Wars Score in a Live Performance With a Symphony "IndyWatch Feed Arts"

Organist Adds a Thrilling Layer to the Star Wars Score in a Live Performance With a Symphony

Organist Performs With a Symphony Orchestra to Add a Thrilling Layer to the Star Wars Finale

Photo: Screenshot from YouTube

The Star Wars score is one of the most epic soundtracks of all time. Throughout the years, orchestras around the world have given fans the chance to listen to it live, building on the thrill of an already powerful work. However, one musician has added an extra layer by incorporating an instrument that wasn't part of the original recordings. Organist Anna Lapwood joined the Bournemouth Symphony Orchestra (BSO), under the baton of Ukrainian conductor Kirill Karabits, to perform The Throne Room and End Title at the Royal Albert Hall in London. The result is marvelous.

Composer John Williams, who wrote the scores for most of the Star Wars franchise, didn't create an organ part for the original score, which was first recorded by the London Symphony Orchestra in 1977. That's why Lapwood had to write her own to join the 100 players needed to bring to life these iconic melodies. The sounds of this massive instrument enhanced the performance of the BSO's brass section. The concert was hosted by Classic FM, who described Lapwood's presentation as an extra jolt of jubilation to this starry-eyed performance.

Lapwood was able to enjoy the firework show at the end of the concert as well as the ovation she got through a mirror located atop the keyboard. The musician is a Royal Albert Hall Associate Artist and has gained traction on TikTok for sharing her early morning rehearsals and compelling organ insight. According to Classic FM, she even taught the Italian composer...

02:20

Building with Bamboo in Australia "IndyWatch Feed Diy"

Mari Miranda has been investigating the ecological benefits of bamboo since enrolling in University of Southern Queenslands Master of Engineering in 2017. An engineering officer by trade, Mari said green building material could be the solution to skyrocketing construction costs and play a key role in Australias efforts to reduce carbon emission by 2030.

Bamboo is a durable, affordable and highly renewable building material and poles apart from timber when it comes to its sustainable and eco-friendly credentials, Mari said. Bamboo forests can help mitigate climate change due to its fast sequestration of carbon and converting its poles to bamboo products such as a construction material will further lock the carbon it stored. It also has significant mechanical properties suitable for structural applications that make it more attractive than other go-to building materials its cheap, its light and its strong.

Stronger than the widely used timber in Australia, bamboo takes just three to five years to grow and unlike timber, doesnt have to be uprooted and replanted as it grows back after its harvested.

In recent years, bamboo products and goods have become increasingly popular in Australian homes, but a lack of building regulations for bamboo makes it difficult to build major buildings or structures in the country. Mari was born and raised in the Philippines where bamboo plays a significant role in Filipino culture and daily lives. Some of her fondest memories as a child were the days she spent at her grandparents bamboo-made house. Her wish now is to see bamboo recognized as a mainstream construction material.

Bamboo is the fastest growing and most versatile plant in the world, but Australia has yet to realize the enormous potential of bamboo culms (poles) which could help solve the nations housing and climate crises, Mari said. There are lots of bamboo structures in Colombia, Indonesia and China, so if they can build bamboo structures there, why cant we build them here?

For her resear...

02:02

People Share Why Their First Day On The Job Would Be Their Last "IndyWatch Feed Arts"

Once you pass a certain age and experience level you must realize that some jobs are just jobs, not a passion or something thats going to fulfill you as a long term career.

That said, we still expect to not despise our every day, and we also prefer to be treated well while were toiling away the hours, right?

These 17 people walked in to a new job with certain expectations, but saw things on day one that had them walking right back out with no plans to return.

17. The smart ones left.

Answered an ad in the paper (this was the mid 90s) what seemed to be an office job making sales calls when I was in college. Did a phone interview and was called back for an in person interview.

When I go to the interview Im led into a room with about 50 other people and a small stage at the front of the room. Were all somewhat confused as to what is going on.

Finally a guy gets on the stage and informs us that weve been selected for the opportunity to sell Cutco.

Me and 2/3rds of the rest stood up and walked out.

16. Two shifts, technically.

Not technically first day but second day.

When I was 20 or so I got hired to be a temporary floor member for Forever21 during the holiday season.

My training started a week before Black Friday so the store was already kind of in chaos. On my first day of training I walked in and the floor manager gave all the new hires a tour showing us the facility and layout of the store. After this I was assigned to a veteran floor member to shadow and get an idea of what my job was and what my duties would be. As soon as I was assigned the manager dipped never to be seen again.

An hour and a half into my shift my...

01:31

LOUD MOUTH BLOWHARD KNOWN AS ORANGE MAN aka TRUMPY BEAR has spawned a kid who is also a sellout whore to corporate murica "IndyWatch Feed Spiritual"

Mark Dice explains how don jr. backs transformers ,fags and degenerates at butt lite exposing the big bucks butt wiser gives to rupublican campaign.

Steve

https://www.bitchute.com/video/PGzq8aOvT70/

01:05

Saturday Morning Breakfast Cereal - Dimension "IndyWatch Feed Comics"

Click here to go see the bonus panel!

Hovertext:
Big announcement tomorrow. A new book, which is the product of years of research. Stay tuned, and then for God's sake please buy a copy.

Today's News:

TOMORROW

00:45

Listen to 385,000 Vintage 78 RPM Records for Free on The Internet Archive "IndyWatch Feed Arts"

Listen to 385,000 Vintage 78 RPM Records for Free on The Internet Archive

Listen to 385,000 Vintage 78 RPM Records in Online Archive for Free

Photo: CLAUDIODIVIZIA/Depositphotos

One way to understand the past is to listen to the music of the time. The Internet Archive is making that easier than ever with over 395,000 digitized records in the 78 RPM style, which dominated from 1900 to about 1950. The files are free to access, stream, and download. The collection is more than just entertaining, it is an important effort to digitize the sounds of history which have been preserved on brittle disks for almost a century.

The 78 RPM disc format became available in 1898. Made of shellac resin, they came in several sizes but were known for their 78 rotations per minute. They were recorded through a horn (later a microphone), with sound causing vibrations that engraved a pattern in the disc. The shellac material has not aged well, and some records can break from even being picked up. As such, digitizing these recordings is crucial.

The Great 78 Project, through the Internet Archive, is working towards this goal. George Blood, head of the audio-visual digitization company George Blood Audio, is a major contributor. Were currently delivering 5-6,000 sides per month, said Blood to The Vinyl Factory, and well be working to get to 20,000. The archive will be a reference collection of sound recordings from the period of approximately 1880 to 1960. This process is not easy; a record must be cleaned, conserved, and digitized. Files digitized by others can also be added.

If we didnt do this, 48,000 78s in a little library in Batavia III, Illinois, may have been lost. Same for a trove of more than 78,000 discs from a...

00:44

The Lion of Chaeronea "IndyWatch Feed Literature"

Hi, all Ill be taking a break for a few days while Im on a business trip. Ill be back soon, though.

Sunday, 16 April

23:52

Strange bright orbs were filmed in the sky over the Mojave Desert, California, USA "IndyWatch Feed Spiritual"

Picture
A group of hikers filmed these strange glowing orbs in the Mojave Desert in California.

23:45

Archeologists Find Preserved Food at an Ancient Iraqi Tavern Site "IndyWatch Feed Arts"

Archeologists Find Preserved Food at an Ancient Iraqi Tavern Site

Archeologists Find Preserved Food at Ancient Iraqi Tavern Site

The closest trench shows the tavern with a clay refrigerator called a zeer, an oven, and benches. (Photo: Lagash Archaeological Project)

After a hard day's work, ancient people liked to unwind at the pub just like modern folks. At least, that is what new findings on the important archeological site of Lagash in Iraq indicate. As recently announced by the University of Pennsylvania, archeologists digging at the site uncovered a tavern dating to around 2700 B.C.E. The find is complete with an oven, benches, a clay refrigerator known as a zeer, and bowls with food remnants. These findings can tell historians and archeologists a lot about daily life in a busy, ancient industrial center.

Lagash is one of the largest archeological sites in southern Mesopotamia. The city dates to the Early Dynastic period from 2900 to 2300 B.C.E. The urban center was part of a trio of cities that formed a powerful polity. Lagash was situated near fertile lands, but archeologists also believe it was an important center of craftsmen and industry. Excavations have uncovered ceramic kilns and trenches where wet clay was stored. Tables and benches nearby suggested a workroom. These workers may have lived in the domestic quarters also discovered on the site, which contained a kitchen, bowls with food, a grinding stone, and a toilet.

A surprising feature of the neighborhood was the tavern. Benches for guests, a zeer, an oven, and remnants of storage vessels containing food all suggest a thriving working-class watering hole. Its a public eating space dating to somewhere around 2700 BCE, says Professor Holly Pittman, curator of the Penn Museums Near East Section and the Lagash project director. Its partially open air, partially kitchen area.

To uncover the tavern, the team employed modern technologies. Using drone i...

23:07

5 tips for landing a tech job "IndyWatch Feed Crypto"

Check out these five tips for landing a tech job, including building your skills, networking, customizing your resume and more.

22:55

Vintage Textile Patterns Are Reimagined as Intricate Laser-Cut Paper Sculptures "IndyWatch Feed Arts"

Vintage Textile Patterns Are Reimagined as Intricate Laser-Cut Paper Sculptures

Paper Cutouts by Julia Ibbini

Vintage textiles are reimagined in paper form through stunning creations by Ibbini Studio. Based in Abu Dhabi, artist Julia Ibbini and computer scientist Stphane Noyer have merged their expertise into a unique practice that combines contemporary digital design with traditional craftsmanship. Their series of sculptural works feature ornamental motifs from an array of sources, stretching from antique Persian carpets to Japanese cloisonn vases.

Ibbini and Noyer have collaborated since 2017, resulting in a diverse portfolio of highly intricate pieces cut from thin sheet materials. Some of their most recent works are made from layers of individually cut paper. Each sheet is cut with a laser and then layered together with a complex collaging method.

Even though we use machines extensively during the production process, the pieces always start from hand-drawn elements, and the end result is always assembled by hand, which can take hundreds of hours and as much skill as the rest of the process, Ibbini explains to My Modern Met. I want the work to have that element of being craftedthat someone's hand was there. There is something quite beautiful in that.

Some of the designs feature perforations so fine and delicate that they resemble lace. Others possess a high-relief quality due to the dense layering, creating mesmerizing textures and curves that attract the eye. Our work combines contemporary digital design and traditional craftsmanship with extreme intricacy, exploring themes such as historical ornament and pattern using algorithms and new technologies, Ibbini says. A specific focus is the creation of visual complexity, either through repetition of simple motifs, elaborate geometric construction, or accumulation of ornamental detail in order to create highly intricate pieces.

To see more of Ibbini Studios remarkable work, you can visit their website or follow them on Instagram and ...

22:34

Judd Apatow Said He Has No Problem Watching His Daughter Maude on Euphoria "IndyWatch Feed Arts"

To all the dads out there, this story might give you a little bit of perspective when it comes to your daughters.maybe

Director and producer Judd Apatow is known for his many big comedy hits, including Knocked Up, The 40-Year-Old Virgin, This is 40, and many others.

View this post on Instagram

22:19

What we call the future, which is the now at the Quantum Level. "IndyWatch Feed Uncanny"

What we call the future, which is the now at the Quantum Level. The deception created by the Draconians, the illusion of time. Everything was tied into the illusion of Continue Reading

Het bericht What we call the future, which is the now at the Quantum Level. verscheen eerst op Take care 4.

22:14

Wide Range of Symptoms is Currently Attacking YOU! "IndyWatch Feed Spiritual"

Are you feeling like you're under attack by symptoms of depression and anxiety? If so, you're not alone. If you're struggling with symptoms of depression, then this strategy is for you. In just a few minutes, you'll be able to start to change the way you think and feel, and begin to recover from depression symptoms and anxiety. https://youtu.be/OnbcvRxI3ik

22:11

2023 VITAL Message to Humanity: Sh*t is going down "IndyWatch Feed Spiritual"

This video hits some pretty good topics that will sync with another video i will post tomorrow.  Suggested start time at 9:00 minutes in. https://youtu.be/io4WwnnomVI

22:00

Gold Bugs Still Dont Get It: Bitcoins Ledger Makes It The Better Store Of Value "IndyWatch Feed Crypto"

Many of gold bugs values overlap with Bitcoin, but they dismiss BTC without understanding the superiority of its digital ledger.

This is an opinion editorial by Luke Groom, a civil engineer, JD-MBA student and part-time strategy associate with Marathon Digital Holdings.

In the last couple of years, Jordan Peterson has been diving down the sound money rabbit hole, and for me its been a pleasure to watch from a distance. So many of the values he espouses align with the values that Bitcoin encourages, such as personal responsibility and a search for truth, so it was only a matter of time before he became interested in Bitcoin.

He has spoken with Saefidean Ammous and Robert Breedlove in recent years and, even as a non-Bitcoiner per se, captivated the audience at the Bitcoin conference in Miami in 2022. A more recent conversation with Roy Sebag was also enjoyable to listen to, though it illustrated for me the need to discuss the differences between gold and bitcoin, not just their properties as monetary units, but also the properties of their ledgers.

To be sure, gold bugs such as Sebag and Peter Schiff share many beliefs with Bitcoiners. I respect them and their work. There is a lot of overlap in the problems and solutions that both gold bugs and Bitcoiners address. But the arguments for bitcoin as a superior unit of account have been discussed at length.

The Fact That Gold Has Other Tangible Uses Isnt Relevant For Global Money

Sebag and Schiff argue that gold is valuable, in part, because it has other uses such as in cell phone parts and dentistry, whereas bitcoin has no other uses. This is true; however, I am not sure how this is relevant.

Why do we need our money to have other features besides just being money? Where is that written? If the monetary premium for gold disappeared, and it was only used for its other tangible purposes, golds price would utterly collapse. Furthermore, if gold became the global unit of account as gold bugs want it to, gold would be used even less for nonmonetary purposes due to cost limitations. Its monetary premium would increase, thereby weakening their own argument about having other valuable uses.

A monetary unit need only have good monetary propertie...

21:14

Alien spacecraft use lightning to create Portals and get to Earth "IndyWatch Feed Spiritual"

Picture
It is now scientifically proven that incredible things happen during thunderstorms: huge explosions, X-rays, radiation like those of the H bomb and there is even antimatter, created by lightning.

20:04

Christ on the Road to Emmaus, unknown American artist, ca. 1725-30

20:00

Meatless Mondays "IndyWatch Feed Food"

The best vegetarian recipes for quick, easy and tasty meatless Mondays! Are you ready to try a Meatless Monday? The idea is to eat one meal a week without meat. Now dont get me wrong I could never give up things like BACON, steaks, burgers, etc. but I do find that I eat a lot...

Read On

The post Meatless Mondays appeared first on Closet Cooking.

19:27

Worrying Report Claims 400K Involved in Blasphemy Cases In Pakistan "IndyWatch Feed Spiritual"

A non-profit organization in Pakistan claimed that more than 400,000 people were allegedly involved in blasphemous activities in the Muslim-majority country, citing a report submitted to the Lahore High Court by the Cybercrime Wing of the countrys Federal Investigation Agency (FIA).

In a press conference at the National Press Club in Pakistans capital, Islamabad, Rao Abdul Rahim, a lawyer and the chairman of the Legal Commission on Blasphemy, claimed that Pakistans national and religious symbols were being desecrated systematically on social media.

During the press conference, the commissions most senior members, such as Shiraz Ahmed Farooqui and Allama Shabir Shah Geelani, accompanied him.

Rahim also shared his astonishment upon learning that the so-called blasphemous activities were happening not in other countries but in Pakistan. He also cited an incident where FIA agents arrested four people in 2022 for blasphemy charges.

The FIAs investigation during this incident revealed that the four suspects organized a blasphemy group in 2019, which quickly grew to 32,000 members upon their arrest.

Describing the rise of blasphemy in Pakistan as a burgeoning social and religious menace, Rahim called on the Pakistani government, which had long intensified its crackdown against non-religious Pakistanis and anyone accused of blasphemy, to fulfill their constitutional duties and look on the matter.

18:19

Mark Wahlberg Talked About How Important His Catholic Faith Is to Him "IndyWatch Feed Arts"

For years now, Hollywood star Mark Wahlberg has talked about how his Catholic faith is important to him.

And in a recent interview on the Today show, Wahlberg spoke about how be balances being a Catholic as a person in the public eye.

18:10

NQTHING TQ SEE HERE "IndyWatch Feed Uncanny"

ARMIN VAN BUUREN THE FINGER TO THE MOUTH MEANS HES A MEMBER OF THE ILLUMINATI AND HE MAY NOT TALK ABOUT IT OTHERWISE HE WILL BE KILLED Continue Reading

Het bericht NQTHING TQ SEE HERE verscheen eerst op Take care 4.

17:30

Circle exec to join US Congressional committee hearing on stablecoin payments, legislation "IndyWatch Feed Crypto"

The Financial Services Committee issued a memorandum to announce an upcoming hearing titled Understanding Stablecoins Role in Payments and the Need for Legislation.

16:42

Oeps!!!! "IndyWatch Feed Uncanny"

Het bericht Oeps!!!! verscheen eerst op Take care 4.

16:36

Sothebys relaunch Glitch digital art sale, newbie gamer uncovers $49K NFT and more "IndyWatch Feed Crypto"

After considering diversity concerns, Sothebys has relaunched its Glitch digital art sale.

15:33

Scientists Think Theyve Figured Out Why Clowns Are Actually Terrifying "IndyWatch Feed Arts"

Its always kind of stunned me that kids dont find clowns completely terrifying. The makeup, the clothes, the antics, the forced proximity and, you know, the fact that theyre not funny at all adds up to them being deeply sus.

At least to adults.

Ive wondered what it is that turns these fun-loving actors into nightmare fuel for awhile, and if you have too, good news science says they think they have answers.

iStock 533837393 Scientists Think Theyve Figured Out Why Clowns Are Actually Terrifying

Image Credit: iStock

Welsh psychological researchers Sophie Scorehy, Shakiela Davies, James Greville, and Phillip Tyson say theyve managed to quantify coulrophobia, which is the scientific name for a fear of clowns.

Their findings state that the biggest reason for coulrophobia comes from a per...

14:21

Elon Musk reaffirms AIs potential to destroy civilization "IndyWatch Feed Crypto"

Speaking about artificial intelligences potential for civilizational destruction, Musk said, Anyone who thinks this risk is 0% is an idiot.

14:00

Australian Dollar and Bitcoin "IndyWatch Feed Crypto"

1.00 AUD = 0.00002 BTC
0.00010 BTC = 4.45 AUD
Converter

Bitcoin and United States Dollar "IndyWatch Feed Crypto"

0.00010 BTC = 3.03 USD
1.00 USD = 0.00003 BTC
Converter

12:46

FTX victims lawyers struggle to serve Shaquille ONeal "IndyWatch Feed Crypto"

The Moskowitz law firm has been standing outside NBA superstar Shaquille ONeals studio all week to hand deliver the legal complaint with no success, according to a recent statement.

12:16

Study Shows Mothers Who Earn More Than Dads Do More of the Housework "IndyWatch Feed Uncanny"

A recent study has found that mothers who earn more than their male counterparts tend to take on a majority of the chores. The study, conducted by the University of Connecticut and published in the journal of Sociology of Education, sheds light on an often-overlooked aspect of gender dynamics in relationships.

The study surveyed over 1,000 married or cohabitating couples with children under the age of 13. Researchers found that when mothers earned more than their partners, they tended to do more of the housework as well as the child care. This was particularly true when the couple help traditional gender beliefs when the mother believed that it was her responsibility to take care of the household and children.

The study also found that when mothers earned more, they were more likely to report feelings of guilt about not being able to do more for their families. This guilt was compounded when the mother believed that her partner was not doing enough to help around the house.

These findings challenge the notion that higher-earning women are more likely to have partners who take on a greater share of domestic work. In reality, the opposite seems to be true: when women earn more, they take on more domestic responsibilities, often due to societal expectations and gender norms.

This study highlights the need for greater recognition and support for working mothers. Women who earn more than their partners should not be expected to shoulder the majority of domestic responsibilities, and men should be encouraged to take on a more equal share of the housework and child care. This is not only fair, but it also benefits the entire family, as research has shown that fathers who are involved in their childrens lives have better outcomes in terms of academic achievement and mental health.

To address this issue, employers can offer more flexible work arrangements, such as telecommuting or flexible hours, to allow parents to better balance their work and family responsibilities. Policymakers can also implement policies that support working families, such as paid family leave and affordable child care.

In conclusion, the study shows that gender dynamics in relationships can be complex, particularly when it comes to household responsibilities. Mothers who earn more than their partners are more likely to take on a greater share of the housework and child care, even when they hold traditional gender beliefs. To support working mothers, we need to challenge societal expectations and promote more equal sharing of domestic responsibilities between partners.

11:58

5 Common Ways Men Turn Women Off In Relationships "IndyWatch Feed Uncanny"

Building a successful relationship requires effort, time and patience from both sides. However, sometimes men unintentionally turn women off in relationships, as do women causing strain and possibly leading to the end of a relationship, causing strain and possibly leading to the end of the relationship.

In order to save their relationship and your time, it is essential for men to be aware of the things that turn women off, so that they can make a conscious effort to avoid them.

1. Lack of Communication

Communication is key in any relationship, but to women, communication is everything. When men do not communicate openly with their partners, it can cause tension in a relationship and misunderstanding. Women want their partners to be open and honest with them, and to work through problems, rather than just dancing around them and forcing the woman in the relationship to keep it all down.

2. The Burden of Unshared Chores

Typically, the woman in the relationship carries the load of household responsibilities on herself. When the man pitches in, the act is usually labeled as help or support, when in reality it is just carrying their own weight.

This unfair division of household chores can cause severe relationship problems. For instance, a recent study published in the Archives of Sexual Behavior found women who did the larger proportion of the household labor relative to their partners felt lower sexual desire for their partners, as they felt it to be unfair.

Another study from the University of Bath found that women who earn more than men do more of the household work than their male partners.

3. Boring Physical Activity

The most common way that we see sex paints the female orgasm as secondary and the male orgasm as key. Putting more effort into female satisfaction will get you so much further.

3. Lack of Emotional Connection

Emotional connection is crucial in a relationship. Women want to feel emotionally connected to their partners, and when they dont, it can be a turn-off. Men need to show interest in their partners thoughts, feelings, and experiences to create emotional connection. When men are emotionally unavailable, it can cause their partners to feel neglected and unimportant.

4. Lack of Respect

Respect is a fundamental aspect of any relationship. Women want to be treated with respect, and when men dont show it, it can be a major turn-off. This includes being respectful of their partners time, opinions, and boundaries. When men dont respect their partners boundaries, it can lead to feelings of mistrust and discomfort in the relationship.

5. Lack of Effort

Relationships require effort from both partners. When men dont put in the effort to maintain the relationship, it can be a major turn-off for women. This includes taking the time to plan dates, showing affection, and making...

07:48

FTX considers reboot, Ethereums fork goes live and OpenAI news: Hodlers Digest, April 9-15 "IndyWatch Feed Crypto"

FTXs new management plans to relaunch the exchange in 2024, Ethereums Shapella hard executed on mainnet and OpenAI faces rising competition.

07:33

Ali Wong Opens Up About Her Unconventional Divorce And Being Friends With Ex-Husband "IndyWatch Feed Arts"

Comedian Ali Wong and her husband Justin Hakuta split up in April 2022 after 8 years of marriage.

Of course, theres nothing new about Hollywood folks getting divorced, but Wong recently opened up about her relationship with Hakuta after their divorce and it turned out to be pretty eye-opening.

07:00

US Congress to introduce new draft bill for stablecoins "IndyWatch Feed Crypto"

Failure to register as a stablecoin issuer could result in up to five years in prison and a fine of $1 million.

05:18

NFT.NYC: Play-to-Earn is not dead, but game publishers are looking for alternatives "IndyWatch Feed Crypto"

The Cointelegraph team was on the ground in New York to bring exclusive insights from the NFT event.

04:58

The Indus Valley Script, And Other Mysteries That May Never Be Solved "IndyWatch Feed Arts"

Theres no doubt that even though human beings are all so different and enjoy different things, we have one thing in common we really love mysteries.

Whether theyre fiction, based on reality, or totally true, we all love the idea of solving them (or maybe that theyll never be solved just as much).

Here are a few big ones that just keep people guessing and probably will for a long time.

The Indus Valley Script

There was a huge civilization in northern India and Pakistan around 3300-1300 BC. It spanned more area than any other civilization at the time.

They invented writing independently, something only done 5-6 times in history. But to this day, with all the thousands of inscriptions we have and all the documented contact with other civilizations, we havent deciphered their writing.

Theres no known Rosetta Stone, no known descendant scripts, no known documentation of the language other than what is written in the Indus Valley script.

But the biggest mystery isnt how to read the script or what it says, but the question of whether well ever be able to know.

Is it even possible to decipher a language we know absolutely nothing about?

Linear A and Linear B

In 1893, British archaeologist Sir Arthur Evans purchased some ancient stones with mysterious inscriptions on them at a flea market in Athens.

On a later trip to the excavations at Knossos on the island of Crete, he recognized one of the symbols from his stones and began a study of the engraved tablets being uncovered at various sites on the island.

He discovered two different systems, which he called Linear A and Linear B. While Linear B was deciphered in the early 1950s (it turned out to represent an early form of Greek), Linear A, above, has still not been deciphered.

There is an entire culture of...

02:39

Disney Character Alums Recall Their Weirdest In-Character Experience "IndyWatch Feed Arts"

If youre a Disney fan casual or otherwise then you probably imagine working at the parks (especially in character) would be a dream come true.

Like all gigs, though, a job is just that a job. And anytime you add customers into the mix, things are bound to get weird a good portion of the time.

These 16 people lived the character-playing dream, and theyre here to tell you all of the ways it was stranger than expected.

16. Talk about a walk of shame.

I used to work at a different amusement park that featured similar costumed characters. The worst thing I ever heard was the time one of the characters was overcome by heat in 95 degree weather, and vomited inside the suit, splattering the inside of the suits head with their half-digested lunch.

They had to walk a long distance back to the dressing rooms breathing the super-heated vomit air the entire way.

15. Kids are savage.

I squeezed Goofys nose when I was little and he pretended to cry and I still live with the shame.

14. Thats assault, bro.

My ex wife was in the character department at Disney World years ago. She was always getting injured by guests. From macho men wanting to see how strong of a grip Mickey had, to grabbing hold of Donalds bill and yanking really hard. Pulling noses, beaks, ears, etc., can really hurt people.

Another person was dressed as Daisy duck and got tackled by a guest and knocked out cold. When she recovered, she pressed charges.

The worst nights for the characters were high school senior nights and the religious group nights. Bunch of unruly teens with little to no supervision. No one wanted to...

02:36

Arbitrum proposal to return 700M ARB fails, whale calls it a power play "IndyWatch Feed Crypto"

AIP-1.05 was defeated by 118 million votes after the proposal was introduced following the Arbitrum Foundations transfer of funds without community approval.

Yeasts and Fungi Are Helping Create Delicious Animal-Free Dairy To Drink and Eat "IndyWatch Feed Arts"

Yeasts and Fungi Are Helping Create Delicious Animal-Free Dairy To Drink and Eat

Glass of Milk Being Poured

Photo: BrianAJackson/Depositphotos

Americans are eating more dairy than ever, with consumption rising each year. But this love of cheese, yogurt, and ice cream isn't just reserved for items made from cow milk. Plant-based milks are increasingly popular, as well as a new category of dairy that you may not have heard of. These animal-free dairy products aren't made from almonds or soybeans but from protein produced in a lab. An increasing number of startups are using a process called precision fermentation to create milk proteins using yeasts or fungi instead of cows.

Once harvested, these lab-grown milk proteins can be transformed into all the dairy items we are already familiar with. As a plus, these proteins don't contain lactose, and concerns about the growth hormones or antibiotics found in cow milk protein aren't a factor. An added bonus is also the environmental impact. A lot of focus has been given to the toll that raising cattle takes on the environment. In fact, eating less red meat is one important way that anyone can help reduce their carbon footprint. But consuming less dairy is also an easy way to cut down on greenhouse gas emissions.

Perfect Day is at the forefront of this technology. Founded in 2014 by two vegans who were left unsatisfied by traditional dairy alternatives, the company is leading the animal-free dairy charge. Chief executive Ryan Pandya was newly vegetarian when he began looking into the issue after being underwhelmed by his experience with vegan cream cheese.

I had a bagel with vegan cream cheese that was so bad that it led me to investigate. Whats so hard about this? A lot of dairy alternatives are not made of food, he recalled.

02:27

And this video is already from Japan "IndyWatch Feed Uncanny"

And this video is already from Japan In front of you is the eruption of the Aso volcano in Japan, only on it, unlike the previous post, the reverse situation Continue Reading

Het bericht And this video is already from Japan verscheen eerst op Take care 4.

01:30

Fight between crypto and governments just getting started, says ShapeShift CEO "IndyWatch Feed Crypto"

The crypto industry needs to prepare for increasing government pressure as it ramps up its challenge to state monopoly over money, says ShapeShift CEO Erik Voorhees.

01:11

Hopefully I can grow something this year "IndyWatch Feed Survival"

Last couple of years I have had health issues and what I did plant I wasn't able to take care of. I'm going to be light this year to see how I feel.

01:02

Tucker Carlson Originals: Let Them Eat Bugs "IndyWatch Feed Survival"

Fox News host Tucker Carlson investigates environmentalists pushing people to eat bugs in premiere of Season 3 of Tucker Carlson Originals.

Subscribe to Fox News! https://bit.ly/2vaBUvAS
Watch more Fox News Video: http://video.foxnews.com
Watch Fox News Channel Live: http://www.foxnewsgo.com/

FOX News Channel (FNC) is a 24-hour all-encompassing news service delivering breaking news as well as political and business news. The number one network in cable, FNC has been the most-watched television news channel for 18 consecutive years. According to a 2020 Brand Keys Consumer Loyalty Engagement Index report, FOX News is the top brand in the country for morning and evening news coverage. A 2019 Suffolk University poll named FOX News as the most trusted source for television news or commentary, while a 2019 Brand Keys Emotion Engagement Analysis survey found that FOX News was the most trusted cable news brand. A 2017 Gallup/Knight Foundation survey also found that among Americans who could name an objective news source, FOX News was the top-cited outlet. Owned by FOX Corporation, FNC is available in nearly 90 million homes and dominates the cable news landscape, routinely notching the top ten programs in the genre.

Watch full episodes of your favorite shows
The Five: http://video.foxnews.com/playlist/longform-the-five/
Special Report with Bret Baier: http://video.foxnews.com/playlist/longform-special-report/
Fox News Primetime: https://video.foxnews.com/playlist/on-air-fox-news-primetime/
Tucker Carlson Tonight: http://video.foxnews.com/playlist/longform-tucker-carlson-tonight/
Hannity: http://video.foxnews.com/playlist/longform-hannity/
The Ingraham Angle: http://video.foxnews.com/playlist/longform-the-ingraham-angle/
Fox News @ Night: http://video.foxnews.com/playlist/longform-fox-news-night/

Follow Fox News on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/FoxNews/
Follow Fox News on Twitter: https://twitter.com/FoxNews/
Follow Fox News on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/foxnews/

00:53

You must understand the deception runs to the highest LEVEL "IndyWatch Feed Uncanny"

You must understand the deception runs to the highest LEVEL, Infiltration to the Human species is over 99.98% They are plugged in, into a system designed to keep YOUenslaved. With Continue Reading

Het bericht You must understand the deception runs to the highest LEVEL verscheen eerst op Take care 4.

00:47

All True "IndyWatch Feed Survival"

I actually did write a book, Im not sure if I can move forward with the title though. The Million Dollar Da$h was a low estimate of the value of my dash, lol. Im not sure if its even interesting but the main part gets a lot of laughs from almost everyone except my family. Oops. You see, I made a mistake and the survival instinct kicked in. (A DUI is a death sentence in my trade) Heres an actual excerpt from my book. As I took off into the woods the underbrush grabbed my right shoe and...

All True

00:45

Entrancing CGI Animation Visualizes the Lipid Theory of How Life Began "IndyWatch Feed Arts"

Entrancing CGI Animation Visualizes the Lipid Theory of How Life Began

Stills from Markos Ray's animation aBioGenesis

Photos: MRK

London-based CGI artist Markos Kay focuses his work on complex scientific theories and visualizations. In his latest animation titled aBioGenesis, he explores how life originated on Earth. The results are incredibly mesmerizing.

Kay explains that the primordial soup theory is one of the main ideas of how life was first created on our planet. He says it suggests that life began in a hot, swirling soup of chemicals and energy. Kays animation focuses on another theory, the lipid world theory. This theory postulates that life began as lipids, simple molecules that are insoluble in water. These molecules are said to have formed protective bilayers in the oceans, which Kay concludes, would have acted like tiny bubbles or bags, enclosing and protecting the chemical reactions that would eventually give rise to life.

The artists digital re-imagination is a captivating experience full of organic shapes and colors, which all move like the insides of a complex lava lamp. Stills from the video are available as wallpapers on Behance. But for now, scroll below to watch this incredible video and see the mesmerizing stills.

London-based CGI artist Markos Kays works focus on complex scientific theories and visualizations. In his latest animation, aBioGenesis, he explores how life originated on Earth.

00:15

15 natural methods for reducing blood pressure levels "IndyWatch Feed Health"

High blood pressure is a prevalent issue, impacting 1 in 3 individuals in the United States and 1 billion people globally. Over time, it can harm the heart, leading to heart disease and stroke. There are several ways to decrease blood pressure, such as regular exercise, weight management, and dietary modifications.

Several natural approaches can help lower blood pressure without medication. Here are 15 natural methods for managing high blood pressure:

1. Exercise and walk regularly: Regular exercise strengthens the heart and improves its efficiency in pumping blood, reducing arterial pressure. A minimum of 150 minutes of moderate or 75 minutes of vigorous exercise per week can lower blood pressure and enhance heart health. More exercise can further decrease blood pressure.
  2. Decrease sodium intake: High salt consumption is linked to high blood pressure and heart events, including stroke. Reducing sodium intake, particularly for those with salt sensitivity, can be beneficial. Replace processed foods with fresh ingredients and season with herbs and spices instead of salt.
  3. Consume less alcohol: Alcohol consumption can elevate blood pressure and increase the risk of chronic health conditions. Moderating alcohol intake to no more than one drink per day for females and two drinks per day for males can help manage blood pressure levels.
  4. Increase potassium-rich food intake: Potassium aids in sodium elimination and blood vessel pressure reduction. Consuming fresh, whole foods with high potassium content, such as vegetables, fruits, dairy, fish, nuts, seeds, and beans, can help lower blood pressure.
  5. Limit caffeine consumption: Although caffeine can cause short-term blood pressure spikes, it does not consistently lead to lasting increases. However, individuals sensitive to caffeine should consider reducing their intake to manage blood pressure levels.
  6. Manage stress: Chronic stress contributes to high blood pressure. Implementing stress management techniques, such as listening to calming music or reducing work hours, can help lower blood pressure.
  7. Consume dark chocolate or cocoa: Flavonoid-rich dark chocolate and cocoa powder can help dilate blood vessels, potentially lowering blood pressure.
  8. Lose weight: Losing at least 5% of body weight can significantly reduce high blood pressure, especially when combined with exercise. Weight loss enhances blood vessel function and eases the hearts blood-pumping workload.
  9. Quit smoking: Although a conclusive link between smoking and high blood pressure has not been established, quitting smoking can reduce heart disease risk.
  10. Reduce added sugar and refined carbs intake: Added sugar and refined carbs have been associated with high blood pressure. Lowering their intake and adopting a low-carb diet can help manage blood pressure levels.
  11. Consume berries: Berries are rich in heart-healthy polyphenols, which can low......

00:11

Faience ushabti of Painedjem II. Artist unknown; ca. 1070-664 BCE (21st-25th Dynasty, Third Intermediate Period). Now in the Metropolitan Museum of Art.

00:05

Bitcoin traders in disbullief as analyst predicts $30K BTC retest "IndyWatch Feed Crypto"

Bitcoin should dip to cement the $30,000 flip to support, analysis argues, as bullish BTC price takes stay in play.

00:02

The Gloves Are Off! "IndyWatch Feed Survival"

<p><br> Join my email list: https://leviathangroup.ac-page.com/guns-and-gadgets-sign-up-page<br> GNG Website & Affiliate Links: https://www.gunsngadgets.com
Support GNG via Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/GUNSandGADGETS
Blackout Coffee: https://www.blackoutcoffee.com/gng
GNG Shirts: https://bit.ly/3wuZKMJ
USCCA: http://USCCA.com/GnG
Gun Owners of America: https://gunowners.org/gunsgadgets/
Join Firearms Policy Coalition: http://bit.ly/gunsandgadgets
Second Amendment Foundation: http://bit.ly/SAFGunsAndGadgets
Join WPSN w/code GG10: https://www.watchwpsn.com/?campaign=guns&gadgets<br> GNG Email List: https://linktr.ee/gunsandgadgets<br> Backup Channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/2ndAmendmentNews</p> <p>GunsandGadgets@charter.net</p> <p>Guns & Gadgets Media
P.O. Box 940
Douglas, Massachusetts 01516

<br> WHAT I USE TO MAKE VIDEOS<br> <br> MAIN CAMERA: https://amzn.to/2QfvKBP<br> VLOG LENS: https://amzn.to/2QtviAd<br> ZOOM LENS: https://amzn.to/2QdsSp9<br> VLOG CAMERA: https://amzn.to/35dnOtt<br> LIGHTING: https://amzn.to/3l4Mp9z<br> MICROPHONE: https://amzn.to/34lJEdW<br> TRIPOD: https://amzn.to/2EjWJd9<br> MEMORY: https://amzn.to/31ht4Ka<br> DRONE: https://amzn.to/3hlX5hI</p> <p>DISCLAIMER: The materials available through Guns & Gadgets Media (including any show, episode, guest appearance, etc. appearing within) are for informational and entertainment purposes only.

The opinions expressed through this video are the opinions of the individual author and are for educational and documentary purposes only.

FAIR USE: In the rare instance I include someone elses footage it is covered in Fair Use for Documentary and Educational purposes with the intention of driving commentary and allowing freedom of speech.</p> <p>IMPORTANT: All shooting is done on state-approved firing ranges by trained professionals. Our videos are produced in a safe environment by highly trained professionals with decades of experience. These videos are strictly for educational and entertainment purposes only. Imitation or the use of anything demonstrated in my videos is done AT YOUR OWN RISK. Do not attempt to replicate the actions featured in our videos without the proper training, licensing, and medical professionals present.</p> <p>We are not attempting to sell you the items featured in this video. We are not instructing our viewers on how to modify firearms, accessories, or otherwise change their basic legal function. All firearms and accessories are legal products commonly available in stores all across the United States. Our videos are for entertainment purposes only. We are not a gun shop and...</p>

00:02

Jimmy Failla: This tells me Biden isnt really running the country | Brian Kilmeade Show "IndyWatch Feed Survival"

Jimmy Failla, Host Fox Across America joined The Brian Kilmeade Show and discussed the controversy with some MLB teams allowing beer sales into the 8th inning because games are shorter with the new rules. Plus, Jimmy with the latest on the Bud Light, Dylan Mulvaney, controversy #FoxNews

Listen to the full Podcast: https://bit.ly/3PYIfyZ

Subscribe to The Brian Kilmeade Show:
Apple: https://apple.co/3tjV6iQ
Google: https://bit.ly/3th5l7J
Spotify: https://spoti.fi/3xWDg9s

Subscribe to Fox News! https://bit.ly/2vBUvAS

FOX News Channel (FNC) is a 24-hour all-encompassing news service delivering breaking news as well as political and business news. The number one network in cable, FNC has been the most-watched television news channel for 18 consecutive years. According to a 2020 Brand Keys Consumer Loyalty Engagement Index report, FOX News is the top brand in the country for morning and evening news coverage. A 2019 Suffolk University poll named FOX News as the most trusted source for television news or commentary, while a 2019 Brand Keys Emotion Engagement Analysis survey found that FOX News was the most trusted cable news brand. A 2017 Gallup/Knight Foundation survey also found that among Americans who could name an objective news source, FOX News was the top-cited outlet. Owned by FOX Corporation, FNC is available in nearly 90 million homes and dominates the cable news landscape, routinely notching the top ten programs in the genre.

Special Report with Bret Baier: http://video.foxnews.com/playlist/longform-special-report/
Fox News Primetime: https://video.foxnews.com/playlist/on-air-fox-news-primetime/
Tucker Carlson Tonight: http://video.foxnews.com/playlist/longform-tucker-carlson-tonight/
The Ingraham Angle: http://video.foxnews.com/playlist/longform-the-ingraham-angle/

00:00

Dr. Richard Hansen: Uncovering the Maya Superhighways "IndyWatch Feed Uncanny"

LiDAR analyses in the contiguous Mirador-Calakmul Karst Basin, Guatemala: an introduction to new perspectives on regional early Maya socioeconomic and political organization

LiDAR coverage of a large contiguous area within the Mirador-Calakmul Karst Basin (MCKB) of northern Guatemala has identified a concentration of Preclassic Maya sites (ca. 1000 B.C.A.D. 150) connected by causeways, forming a web of implied social, political, and economic interactions. This article is an introduction to one of the largest, contiguous, regional LiDAR studies published to date in the Maya Lowlands. More than 775 ancient Maya settlements are identified within the MCKB, and 189 more in the surrounding karstic ridge, which we condensed into 417 ancient cities, towns, and villages of at least six preliminary tiers based on the surface area, volumetrics, and architectural configurations. Many tiered sites date to the Middle and Late Preclassic periods, as determined by archaeological testing, and volumetrics of contemporaneously constructed and/or occupied architecture with similar morphological characteristics. Monumental architecture, consistent architectural formats, specific site boundaries, water management/collection facilities, and 177 km of elevated Preclassic causeways suggest labor investments that defy the organizational capabilities of lesser polities and potentially portray the strategies of governance in the Preclassic period. Settlement distributions, architectural continuities, chronological contemporaneity, and volumetric considerations of sites provide evidence for early centralized administrative and socio-economic strategies within a defined geographical region.

Dr. Richard D. Hansen is a specialist on the early Maya and is the Director of the Mirador Basin Project in northern Guatemala. He has been conducting archaeological research and scientific studies in northern Guatemala for 38 years. He is an Affiliate Research Professor at Idaho State University, after serving as an Adjunct Professor of Anthropology at the University of Utah from 2014 to 2021. He was formerly a Research Professor in the Department of Anthropology at Idaho State University for 8 years and was Senior Scientist at the Institute for Mesoamerican Research at ISU. Prior to that, he was Assistant Research Scientist (Level IV) at the UCLA Institute of Geophysics and Planetary Physics for 12 years. He is the founder and president of the Foundation for Anthropological Research and Environmental Studies (FARES), a non-profit scientific research institution based in Idaho.

https://www.fares-foundation.org/

Saturday, 15 April

23:57

An inspiring Story "IndyWatch Feed Survival"

I've seen several of these kinds of stories, where someone attempts to disprove God and ends up being converted. And it is usually the highly intelligent, the academic minded, but always those who are not closed minded. When they examine the evidence with a purely rational and intellectually honest way they tend to become convinced.
The atheist will condemn the religious as mindless sheep, following unquestioning along, believing whatever fairytale they are told. They cannot conceive that...

An inspiring Story

23:45

Dizzying Hyperrealistic Paintings Capture the Shift Perspectives of Bustling Cities "IndyWatch Feed Arts"

Dizzying Hyperrealistic Paintings Capture the Shift Perspectives of Bustling Cities

Hyperrealistic Cityscape Paintings by Nathan Walsh

Rue Des Saints, oil on linen, 2022

Cities like New York and Paris are so large and complex that it is hard to contain them on one canvas. Artist Nathan Walsh, however, manages to create an incredibly detailed picture of urban living in his hyperrealistic paintings. By using different vantage points and incorporating reflections, these depictions feel like snapshots of a specific place in time, and sometimes of multiple places spanning different moments.

Although always rendered in the same meticulous manner, Walsh's paintings vary slightly with the subject matter. Some of his pieces, such as Delmonico's, portray a straightforward view of a busy intersection in the rain. In other compositions, he overlaps multiple angles to create something strikingly different. This approach can be seen in Rue des Saints, which is based on a busy cafe in the 7th arrondissement of Paris. Instead of a literal view, the painting explores interior, exterior, and reflected space within its square format, he tells My Modern Met. Instead of the static nature of a photograph, the painting became a stage set where found imagery could float in and out of a real location.

In addition to combining multiple perspectives of one place, Walsh has also merged two different locations in a painting. Titled Monarchs Drift, this piece features the cityscapes of Chicago and San Francisco. The resultant painting has a hallucinatory quality which is neither here nor there' and exists as a world in transition, between fully formed states, he says. It is realist in nature but only insofar as the spaces it suggests are cogent and persuasive.

Scroll down to see more of Walsh's paintings, a...

23:22

Cats "IndyWatch Feed Survival"

Cat O' Cat

The Cat In and Out Song

23:02

Quick Trip Quacks Detained by Police for Being Overly Friendly "IndyWatch Feed Survival"

Ducks who frequented a Quick Trip gas station attempted to flee officers, but were ultimately detained by the OFallon Police Department for being overly friendly with human customers visiting the gas station, on Thursday in OFallon, Missouri. Reportedly, plans are in place to relocate the ducks so they are safe.

23:02

Jimmy Failla: Woke mayors are making U-Haul rich | Fox Across America "IndyWatch Feed Survival"

Fox Across America host Jimmy Failla explains why a growing number of people are fleeing Democrat-run states like New York, California and Michigan.
#foxnews #foxacrossamerica #fox

22:55

Aerial Photos Capture the Artistry of Different Sports From a Birds Eye View "IndyWatch Feed Arts"

Aerial Photos Capture the Artistry of Different Sports From a Birds Eye View

Aerial Sports Photography by Ilanna Barkusky

Ordinary activities are given a fresh perspective in the work of Ilanna Barkusky. The Canadian-born and now California-based photographer uses drones to capture swimming, tennis, basketball, and other sports from an overhead view in her series titled Aerial. These artful shots highlight the beauty of athletics from a less-seen angle.

Barkusky's Aerial series is a mixture of photography and moving images. The athletes are almost centered in the image and fully immersed in their location. My aerial work is inspired by how I view the world, Barkusky tells My Modern Met. The view from above feels vibrant and artfully created, which is how I like to see my surroundings. A lot of these beautiful designs are hiding in plain sight, which then open up when captured from a different perspective.

In this way, she showcases the elegance of swimmers navigating through clear pools and basketball players running across the court. I intended to take various locations (a community park, a swimming pool) and show the beauty behind the spaces that we interact with in daily life, Barkusky continues. I started with basketball courts and tracks, and the series has evolved to include much more once I realized the potential of flying above.

Scroll down to see more photos from the Aerial series, and follow Barkusky on Instagram to keep up to date with her latest projects.

California-based photographer Ilanna Barkusky captures different sports from above.

Aerial Sports Photography by Ilanna Barkusky

The series is titled Aerial and reveals the beauty of parks, pools, and track and field as seen from above.

22:54

Saturday Morning Breakfast Cereal - Muffins "IndyWatch Feed Comics"

Click here to go see the bonus panel!

Hovertext:
+10 internet points to anyone who builds this. -1,000 ethics points, but +10 internet points.

Today's News:

Monnnnnnnday

22:51

Planetary Shift: The Greatest Opportunity of Existence is NOW! "IndyWatch Feed Spiritual"

You'd be forgiven for looking out in the world and seeing only the dark veils of intervention and control. You might pray at times for an easier journey and wonder why you ever incarnated here in these complex and confusing times. You might wonder when the planetary "Event" we're concluding to will wash it all away. But you'd also be missing the point of the shift. We manifested this spiritual gym. We were seeded for it. Plenty of us have sailed through similar a zillion times. It's the greatest opportunity of existence. Here's how.

A Terraforming World: how to Cope?

The world is terraforming around us day by day. As one karmic veil after another gets activated and manifested in the external, it feels at times like a veritable assault-course of pushback, challenge and turmoil. Take now, for example, the major changes happening in the financial sector, that which underpins the old karmic construct and plenty of our lives. You might well wonder, how do I cope? In these kinds of situations, it's utterly essential to intuit the movement of the quantum field itself, and to align yourself with it. That will ALWAYS  be the resolution. So what's going on exactly? What we've incarnated into is a karmic construct going back to Atlantean times when Homo Sapiens was hybridised by an interdimensional intervention to be enslaved within a civilisation of an alien agenda and purpose. 11,700 years ago it was obliterated in a solar nova event that blasted the casing off the pyramids and sent a deluge of meltwater from the last ice age around the globe. It spawned a zillion planetary myths, but all were built upon this underlying truth. The evidence is abound. Check out this video by the Egyptologist Robert Shock

Don't miss the heavenly glory!

Since then the intervention has gathered itself back together, reformulated its strategy and rebuilt itself into the high-tech agenda we're moving rapidly into today. Just like before it will fail, due to another 12000-year convergence of galactic, solar and earth pole-shift cyc...

22:37

Healthy Bitcoin rally: What does a margin lending ratio drop mean for BTC price? "IndyWatch Feed Crypto"

Will the $30,000 BTC price hold? Bitcoin market structure remains bullish, with another 10% gain on the table as sellers refrain from shorting.

22:30

Cobra Interview on Portal of Light Activation by WLMM, IGAG and Japan Prepare for Change Official "IndyWatch Feed Spiritual"

interview-WLMM

(       "Prepare for Change Francophone" team has prepared a very beautiful pdf document to explain the importance of the Portal of Light Activation. You can view or download the document using the following links:
Portuguese (Brazilian)https://docdro.id/uxgJvCC
  More details here  https://prepareforchange.net/2023/04/04/portal-of-light-activation-on-may-1st-at-506-pm-utc/                      )   "We Love Mass Meditation", "International Golden Age Group", and "Prepare for Change Japan Official" organized a new interview with Cobra to talk about the Portal of Light Activation. interview-WLMM   Here is the recording of the interview on our YouTube channel: https://youtu.be/AxGgXvT1-ec   Special thanks to the International Golden Age Group and PFC Japan Official for their great support on this interview. Please continue to spread the words about the Portal of Light Activation as far as possible. You may use...

22:18

Gas price rise watch "IndyWatch Feed Survival"

Our gas prices here in SC under Trump averaged about 2 bucks a gallon---since Bidumb has stolen the Whitehouse and all his dictatorial edicts gas prices have risen 34 cents a gallon and will continue to rise. What are you paying in your areas and keep us posted of the rise

22:06

The viral story of a girl and her goat explains how the meat industry indoctrinates children "IndyWatch Feed Spiritual"

The story of a California girl and her goat named Cedar, which captured national and international headlines this past week, almost reads like it could have been penned by a Hollywood screenwriter. The tale of a child battling cruel adults for the life of a beloved animal companion has been the plot of everything from a classic childrens story (Charlottes Web), sci-fi film (2017s Okja), and even an episode of The Simpsons (Apocalypse Cow).

The tale begins in the experience of millions of children who enroll annually in their local 4-H clubs a more than century-old national youth organization run by the US Department of Agriculture that teaches personal development skills through agricultural and home economics projects. Last year, the 9-year-old daughter of Jessica Long, a resident of Shasta County in northern California, acquired a baby goat for a 4-H livestock project. The idea was that she would raise the goat until he was ready to be auctioned for slaughter at the local county fair, a common activity for 4-H members.

But raising Cedar led Longs daughter to care deeply for him and, on the eve of the auction last June, she pleaded for the goat to be spared. The fair organizers refused. Then, Republican state Sen. Brian Dahle, a farmer and unsuccessful 2022 California gubernatorial candidate, submitted a winning bid of $902 for...

22:02

The Ultimate Cold-Fighting Soup: Learn How to Make Garlic-Ginger Soup! "IndyWatch Feed Survival"

In this video, youll learn how to make garlic ginger soup, a natural remedy for colds, flu, and sinusitis.

Garlic and ginger are two natural products that are used all over the world as a spice, but theyre also known for their medicinal properties.

In addition to fighting pathogens that cause respiratory diseases, the effect of garlic and ginger is enhanced by the steam that is released when the soup is cooked.

With this easy-to-follow recipe, youll have another ally against respiratory diseases.

So, if youre looking for a natural remedy to help fight colds, flu, and sinusitis, give this delicious garlic ginger soup a try! And dont forget to share this video with your friends and family to spread the word about this amazing recipe!

Follow us on:
Facebook https://bit.ly/38BWbw3

Disclaimer: The materials and the information contained on Natural Cures channel are provided for general and educational purposes only and do not constitute any legal, medical or other professional advice on any subject matter. These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat or cure any disease. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider prior to starting any new diet or treatment and with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem, promptly contact your health care provider.

Link "IndyWatch Feed Survival"

<p><br> Jon Stewart Weird Philosophy on Guns & Drag Queens
Join Our Uncensored Email/List: https://officialhodgetwins.com/pages/sign-up-org
New Chevy High Country Diesel Giveaway: https://hodgetwins.gobigly.com/chevy58844827
Join Our Uncensored Email List: https://officialhodgetwins.com/pages/sign-up-org
Support our show by buying our Patriotic Apparel: http://officialhodgetwins.com
To Support Mike Lindell: https://www.mypillow.com/
Discount Code: HODGETWINS
Hodgetwins Children

Sen. Tim Scott: Biden admin continues to allow leaks to happen "IndyWatch Feed Survival"

Sen. Tim Scott, R.-S.C., reacts to the U.S. intelligence leak and calls out the Biden administrations leadership on America Reports.

22:00

Game On: The Challenge Of Introducing Bitcoin To Uninterested, Gen-Z College Students "IndyWatch Feed Crypto"

The mother of a college student shares lessons from a recent orange-pilling session with her daughter and her friends at school.

This is an opinion editorial by Tali Lindberg, the mother of a college student and co-creator of the HODL UP Bitcoin game.

Source: Author

Hyperbitcoinization is a future that all Bitcoiners hope to witness. It is defined via the Nakamoto Institute as a voluntary transition from an inferior currency to a superior one, and its adoption is a series of individual acts

But who are the individuals who must act to transition from using a given currency to using Bitcoin? I submit that todays Gen Z college students will play a major role in that transition. Unfortunately, most of them are not following Bitcoin threads on Twitter, nor are they reading articles about the latest developments in monetary policy. Yet, they are the future leaders of our country and the world and possess the power to influence policy. It is crucial that we find a way to reach them and educate them about Bitcoin.

Thats why, as a passionate Bitcoin enthusiast, I am determined to make a difference and introduce this revolutionary freedom technology to college students. For me, making a difference means investing my time to impact, however slightly, those who have not yet joined the Bitcoin ranks. In this article, I share my experience and lessons learned with a recent example. My conclusion is we are empowered, obligated even, to make a difference in sharing Bitcoin with the young people in our lives.

Visiting My Daughter With A Bitcoin Game In Hand

I recently traveled to visit my oldest child at her college. Thankfully, she has a healthy friend group that shares traditional and respectful values. Theyre good, salt-of-the-earth kids who just so happen to know nothing about Bitcoin. My perfect audience!

I arrived armed with nothing but my passion and a Bitcoin board game that I created with my husband, HODL UP. For the next two hours, I sat on a cold, hard, dorm-room floor playing the game with six students. My goal: to spark their curiosity about Bitcoin in a fun way. These students major in business, environmental science, mathematics and psychology. While they had all heard about Bitcoin through media headlines, the...

21:56

A Dog Known as The Demon Was Returned to Shelter After Two Weeks in a New Home "IndyWatch Feed Arts"

If youre a dog lover, this story might tug at your heartstrings a little bit

Or it might make you never want to adopt a dog EVER.

A dog named Ralphie who has been called the demon because of his unruly behavior is back in the dog house again after he was returned to the Niagara SPCA in Niagara Falls, New York after someone had him for only two weeks.

According to the shelters Instagram page, this is what happened with Ralphies last living situation: There were some bad choices made by both, but they parted ways amicably. He took his CDs and she kept his sweatshirt. She now understands that Ralphie IS that good-looking bad boy your mama warned you about.

21:39

5 Popular Tea Brands That Contain Illegal Amounts Of Gut Destroying Pesticides "IndyWatch Feed Health"

Tea has been a cherished beverage for centuries, enjoyed across the world for its delightful taste and numerous health benefits. However, recent studies have revealed that many popular tea brands contain toxic chemicals and pesticides that can negatively impact gut health and overall wellbeing. In this article, we will explore the top 7 teas that are good for our health and their benefits while also discussing how to choose safe, pesticide-free tea brands and addressing the issue of pesticide contamination in popular tea brands.

1. Green Tea: Green tea is well-known for its high antioxidant content, which helps protect the body against free radical damage and prevent various diseases. It has been linked to improved heart health, reduced risk of certain cancers, and enhanced cognitive function. Green tea also contains catechins, compounds that can help boost metabolism and support weight loss.
  2. Black Tea: Black tea is rich in polyphenols, which have antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties. Regular consumption of black tea has been associated with a reduced risk of heart disease, improved gut health, and better cognitive function. It also contains a moderate amount of caffeine, which can help increase alertness and focus.
  3. White Tea: White tea is the least processed of all tea varieties and retains a high concentration of antioxidants. It has been shown to support heart health, help combat skin aging, and may even have anticancer properties.
  4. Oolong Tea: Oolong tea is a partially fermented tea that contains a unique combination of antioxidants, catechins, and theaflavins. These compounds work together to promote heart health, support weight loss, and improve cognitive function. Oolong tea has also been linked to improved gut health and a lower risk of certain cancers.
  5. Rooibos Tea: Rooibos tea, a naturally caffeine-free herbal tea from South Africa, is packed with antioxidants and essential minerals. It has been shown to support heart health, reduce inflammation, and help regulate blood sugar levels. Rooibos tea is also known for its soothing effects and can help promote relaxation and sleep.
  6. Peppermint Tea: Peppermint tea is a popular herbal tea known for its refreshing taste and numerous health benefits. It can help soothe digestive issues, relieve headaches, and reduce inflammation. The menthol in peppermint tea has also been shown to provide relief from respiratory ailments and improve breath freshness.
  7. Chamomile Tea: Chamomile tea is a calming herbal tea with a gentle, floral flavor. It is known for its ability to promote relaxation and support sleep quality. Chamomile tea also has anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties, which can help soothe digestive issues and support overall immune function.

An investigation led by CBC News studied the pesticide levels in popular tea brands and found that many of them contained illegal amounts of pesticides and various....

21:24

FROM THE ARCHIVES JUNE 2009 -Youth Work Values Under Threat "IndyWatch Feed Education"

More or less every month Ill dig into the archives for pieces that might be of interest or pertinence. Ive settled on doing so chronologically from the emergence of IDYW in 2009. The following post dates from June 2009. Sadly the links dont work. There may be a possibility of unearthing the report, Squaring the Circle.

Youth works values under threat is the title of a new piece in Children and Young People Now focused on Squaring the Circle , the modest inquiry into the state of youth work practice led by Brian Merton and Bernard Davies.

The report says: This inquiry has strengthened our view that these dilemmas are being rendered more acute as the states interventions become increasingly prescriptive, intrusive and insistent. It also fears the distinctive style of youth work is being threatened by the use of accredited outcomes.

Davies said: Anyone who has their ear to the ground picks up lots of anecdotes about what is happening in youth work. There is a lot of anxiety and anger that the core principles of youth work are under pressure and under threat by some policies, including Aimin...

21:17

High School Students Award-Winning Science Fair Project Validates Cancer-Killing Potential of Traditional Native American Chokecherry Pudding "IndyWatch Feed Health"

The wealth of knowledge about medicinal plants passed down by our ancestors holds the potential to provide valuable insights into treating various illnesses, including cancer. However, anecdotal evidence from traditional practices is often insufficient for modern scientific inquiry, which demands empirical proof. Funding for such research can be scarce, particularly for natural remedies that cannot be patented, limiting corporate interest and sponsorships.

Occasionally, unexpected sources can offer definitive proof of a plants medicinal value. One such instance involves a traditional recipe and plant that gained recognition through the efforts of a high school Native American student at the International Science Fair in Los Angeles. According to Indian Country Today, Destany Sky Pete, a member of the Shoshone and Paiute Tribes from the Duck Valley Indian Reservation in Idaho and Nevada, discovered that her tribes current health issues were linked to a lack of traditional foods, including the forgotten recipe for toishabui, or chokecherry pudding.

Intrigued by the potential health benefits of chokecherry pudding, particularly its purported cancer-fighting properties, Sky decided to conduct a scientific experiment to verify these claims. She enlisted the help of biochemistry professor Dr. Ken Cornell at Boise State University, who specializes in cancer cell research.

Dr. Cornell tested four types of chokecherry specimens on uterine sarcoma cancer cells. Remarkably, only one sample the traditional chokecherry pudding successfully inhibited cancer cell growth. Within just 24 hours, the cancer cells began to die. Sky noted that the success of the pudding was due to the inclusion of the crushed chokecherry pits, which were a critical component of the recipe. The community celebrated this breakthrough, as it provided scientific evidence of another herbs potential in treating cancer. Skys experiment earned the First Grand Prize at the 2017 Elko County Science Fair in Nevada, surpassing over 440 other projects. She plans to continue her research by testing other types of cancer cells for a longer period.

Sky expressed her belief that our ancestors were healthier because of the foods they consumed, and that modern-day health issues, such as diabetes, stem from a lack of traditional foods in our diets. It was the traditional preparation of toishabui with the crushed seeds that had the results, Sky said. I feel like our ancestors were really healthy. Nowadays, were prone to diabetes and other diseases. But back then, it was our food that made us healthy.

21:15

Quantum vs. cloud computing: Key differences? "IndyWatch Feed Crypto"

Quantum and cloud computing are the future of computer operations. Heres what they are, their applications, and their main differences.

21:02

Gutfeld: This cheater failed when his gender was unveiled "IndyWatch Feed Survival"

Greg Gutfeld and guests discuss the male chess player in Kenya who disguised himself as a woman to cheat his way through a chess tournament on Gutfeld!

20:00

Link "IndyWatch Feed Spiritual"

We are experiencing rapid changes in the world around us on many fronts, especially when it comes to UFOs and extraterrestrial life. Mainstream media and political elites are spinning the latest scientific data to promote UFO threat narratives, which does not augur much in the way of full disclosure. On the other hand, we are []

19:53

A Clear Footage of an DISC SHAPED UFO in Switzerland "IndyWatch Feed Spiritual"

Picture
This is old footage from 2008, however we can clearly see the object.
Full credit to Klaus Schmidt from Canton Valais.

19:52

Filipinos Nailed to Crosses for Easter Crucifix Reenactment "IndyWatch Feed Spiritual"

With the Holy Week ending, many Filipinos celebrated it by spending time in churches and beaches. But a unique and gory tradition paused because the COVID-19 pandemic resumed for the first time, drawing thousands of tourists from the Philippines and abroad.

As part of their repentance and show of faith, some Filipinos re-enact the life and suffering of Jesus Christ by being nailed to the cross themselves during Good Friday, a bloody but longstanding tradition that the Catholic Church in the country disapproves of and yet still remains today.

For this years Good Friday, dozens of villagers in the farming town of San Pedro Cutud in Pampanga registered to participate in real-life crucifixions, but only eight men showed up.

One of these eight men was Ruben Enaje, a 62-year-old sign painter who had already been crucified 34 times before in San Pedro Cutud. Enaje said during a news conference after being briefly nailed to a wooden cross that he prayed for the COVID-19 pandemic and the Ukraine-Russia war to end, contributing to rising inflation in the Philippines.

Its just these two countries involved in that war, Russia and Ukraine, but all of us are being affected, Enaje said. During the news conference, he appeared well despite the two bandages on his hands that he showed to the journalists.

A father of four children, Enaje said he initially wanted to end his extraordinary penitence because of his age, but he decided with finality before Lent next year....

19:46

US Professor Investigated for Showing Prophet Muhammad Drawing "IndyWatch Feed Spiritual"

A public university in San Francisco, California, sparked criticism for allegedly planning to investigate an associate professor of history after showing an image of the Prophet Muhammad while teaching Islamic history.

The news came a few months after Hamline University, a private liberal arts university in Minnesota, was condemned for reportedly refusing to renew an art professors contract for showing a painting depicting the Prophet Muhammad in an Islamic arts class.

The incident occurred in the fall of 2022 when Iranian historian and educator Maziar Behrooz was teaching a course covering the history of the Islamic world from 500 to 1700 CE at the San Francisco State University (SFSU).

The cause of the controversy was a drawing of the Prophet Muhammad that Behrooz showed as part of his class. Even though Behrooz has used the same artwork for years in teaching Islamic history, one of his students, a devout Muslim, took issue with the drawing and vehemently objected to it outside his class.

The student claimed it was forbidden to depict or portray the Prophet Muhammad in any shape or form. While artworks portraying the Prophet are prohibited in many Islamic countries and denominations, this rule is not uniform, as Behrooz argued.

19:01

Lindsey Graham: Where are we going as a country? | The Trey Gowdy Podcast "IndyWatch Feed Survival"

On this episode, Trey is joined by Senator Lindsey Graham (R-SC) for a conversation on foreign policy and an analysis of the United States international relationships.

Senator Graham reveals his thoughts on the past weeks indictment of former President Trump and the hypocrisy of the investigation. Then, Senator Graham emphasized the importance of the United States military in protecting and standing up for America. Later, Trey asks the Senator his opinion on the approach of the United States relationships with China and Russia and the United States handling of the war on Ukraine.

Follow Trey on Twitter: @TGowdySC

Subscribe to Fox News! https://bit.ly/2vBUvAS

18:56

A Woman Crashed Her Car Into a Popeyes in Georgia Because Her Order Didnt Include Biscuits "IndyWatch Feed Arts"

We all get a little bit annoyed from time to time when it comes to food service from time to time, but I think this woman took things a bit too far.

Check out this story and see if you agree with me

A woman in August, Georgia became so enraged after discovering that biscuits were missing from her order from Popeyes that she drove her SUV into an entrance to the restaurant and almost hit an 18-year-old employee who was standing near the door.

According to employees at the restaurant, even after they satisfied the womans order and gave her the missing biscuits, she was still so angry that she decided she had to take action.

Screen Shot 2023 03 13 at 2.07.47 PM A Woman Crashed Her Car Into a Popeyes in Georgia Because Her Order Didnt Include Biscuits

Photo Credit: YouTube

Belinda Miller, 50, actually drove her car four feet into the restaurant and then fled the scene. Police tracked Miller down to her house and noticed that her car had damage to the front end. She was arrested and charged with aggravated assault and first-degree criminal damage to property.

18:22

On the Lasting Power of Art "IndyWatch Feed Literature"

Ovid, Tristia III.7.45-52

See although I lack my fatherland, and you,
And my home, and what could be taken from mes been stolen,
Nevertheless I keep company with my genius, I enjoy it
Caesar could have no power over this.
Let whoever wishes end this life of mine
With savage sword though Im dead, my fame will survive,
And while Mars Rome, victorious, shall look on the whole world,
Conquered, from its hills, I shall be read.

En ego, cum caream patria uobisque domoque,
     raptaque sint, adimi quae potuere mihi,
ingenio tamen ipse meo comitorque fruorque:
     Caesar in hoc potuit iuris habere nihil.
Quilibet hanc saeuo uitam mihi finiat ense,
     me tamen extincto fama superstes erit,
dumque suis uictrix omnem de montibus orbem
     prospiciet domitum Martia Roma,
legar.

Ovid among the Scythians, Eugne Delacroix, 1859

18:20

Do Kwon lawyers received $7 million before Terra collapse: Report "IndyWatch Feed Crypto"

While trying to tie in Kwons ill intent in prepaying the law firm, prosecutors believe that the information will help in the ongoing fraud case.

18:19

HOE IS HENNEP VERBODEN "IndyWatch Feed Uncanny"

Het jaar is 1914.De jaren van WO I en de boeren die hennep kweekten in ruil voor US dollars Houd hier rekening mee en blijf lezen.Industrile hennep is niet zomaar Continue Reading

Het bericht HOE IS HENNEP VERBODEN verscheen eerst op Take care 4.

18:16

Trump Earned Up To $1M From NFT Sales: Filings "IndyWatch Feed Crypto"

Official Trump Trading Cards (collecttrumpcards.com)

18:10

Giant Bat Captured in the Philippines "IndyWatch Feed Spiritual"

Picture
A giant bat appears to have been caught by military personnel in the Philippines some time ago. This animal is probably some species of mega-bat, referred to as a golden-crowned flying fox. 

17:15

Jello Biafra Spoken Word Album Has Additional Audio Commentary Track by Jello Biafra "IndyWatch Feed Satire"

EMERYVILLE, Calif. Legendary punk singer Jello Biafra announced a special edition reissue of his 2002 spoken word album Machine Gun in the Clowns Hand which will contain a bonus, non-removable commentary track of him speaking on various topics, several overwhelmed sources report.

A lot has changed since George W. was in office and I felt the time is right to express my opinions on the currents state of the cesspool we call America, Biafra explained after taking a large, deep breath. I mean, just like Tipper Gore and her army of clean-cut, moral crusading zombies sent out to feast on the brains of the creative lower-class burdens of this country, the House has been overrun by the brainless, ignorant scum of whats become the Republican party. As if the party of Barry Goldwater and Ronald Reagan couldnt become anymore of a bubbling piss-swamp of toxic gun-toting hate mongering foolishness. Thats just a sneak peek of the special edition album.

Longtime Biafra and Dead Kennedys Fan Gaylen Rossetti felt a little exhausted when listening to the spoken word release.

I find Jellos world views to typically align with mine, but hearing him talking over himself was downright painful, Rossetti said. At first, I thought the record was broken. He starts talking about the Gulf of Tonkin incident and compares it to the Iraq War. Then there is the new 2023 commentary track with him talking about the Russian invasion of Ukraine and it was just too much, I thought I was hallucinating. This was truly a test of mental fortitude.

Punk historian Joshua Rowley uses decades of experience in the scene to give examples of other unnecessary bonus tracks.

Throughout the 40+ years of the genres existence, there have been many punks who notoriously love the sound of their own voices, Rowley explained. For example, in 2005, the Exploited reissued their seminal Punks Not Dead record with a new audio track of Wattie talking shit about bands like Crass and Conflict over the remastered original album. Wattie sure does love to rant, even if the only words you can really make out are a few wankers here and there.

At press time, Biafra announced that the special edition of the spoken word album will also contain a blooper reel at the end.

The post Jello Biafra Spoken Word Album Has Additional Audio Commentary Track by Jello Biafra appeared first on The Hard Times.

17:13

Every Fugazi Album Ranked "IndyWatch Feed Satire"

There are few bands with a discography as staggeringly great as the one Fugazi produced during their twelve year run. Ranking these albums is such an intimidating feat that no publication we are aware of has ever attempted to do so. Well, we may be a lot of things here at Hard Times, but were definitely not cowards, so lets get right to it.

6. Steady Diet of Nothing (1991)

Many fans will argue that the rawness of this record puts it at the top of the list, while more discerning fans will tell you that it sounds terrible and the songs are underwhelming. Even the kid on the cover appears to be wondering where the bands intensity went. I am well aware that this album is sacred to a lot of readers, but before you come at me in the comments section, please note that Ian MacKaye and Guy Picciotto have both admitted that it is not a good record. They should know, too, since they made the damn thing themselves, sans producer. Much of the experimentation on Steady Diet of Nothing was executed with greater success on their future releases, so lets just move on.

Play It Again: Reclamation
Skip It: Long Division, Stacks

5. Red Medicine (1995)

Somehow Red Medicine is Fugazis most commercially successful album, which demonstrates how meaningless such a signifier can be. While some of the bands best work is featured in this collection, the classics are often overshadowed or otherwise interrupted by lengthy and disjointed instrumentals. The resulting slog is not worth the highlights offered here.

Play It Again: Bed For The Scraping
Skip It:...

17:05

How to Talk to Your Children About Not Getting Involved With Sports "IndyWatch Feed Satire"

As a father of three, I dont take my responsibility to set a good example for my children lightly. The world can be a scary place for young people and they have a lot of questions. One thing I always try to make very clear to them is how important it is to stay away from sports and athletes at their school. Heres how you can do the same.

If youre like me then, unfortunately, playing sports runs in your family. I had a brother who was captain of the football team and all of his kids play as well. My father watched hockey every weekend and would even play on the street with his friends when I was a kid. This family history can make my kids predisposed to things like soccer, volleyball, or worst of all lacrosse. Genetics isnt the be-all and end-all, but its certainly something to keep in mind. Start talking to them when theyre young. Tell them Uncle Bobby is a total knuckle dragger who used to eat his own scabs and that they dont want to end up like that.

You also have to keep an eye on their friend group. When we were young it was easy to stay away from sports. Just show up wearing your favorite Korn t-shirt and four jocks would pants you in front of the entire cafeteria. These days, the distinctions arent so clear-cut. With the crackdown on bullying, jocks are now friends with band kids, skaters, and even goths in some cases. This exposes your children to all sorts of dangers like softball sign-up sheets and basketball tryouts. You want your kids going into those situations ready with phrases like, No thanks, I have band practice or The NFL is just a tool for the government to distract the public from its alien cross-breeding experiments.

Lets not forget whats truly at stake here: your nights and weekends. Do you really want to spend all your free time lugging your kids to practices four nights a week? Do you really want to have to associate with all the Uncle Bobbys of your community? No. You need to save your precious free time for what really matters in life. Getting stoned in the garage and trying to figure out Mastodon riffs.

The post How to Talk to Your Children About Not Getting Involved With Sports appeared first on The Hard Times.

17:05

Friend With Unstable Housing Situation Thinks now is the Right Time to Adopt Snake "IndyWatch Feed Satire"

LAS VEGAS Local bartender Aaron McIntire recently decided to adopt a 12-year-old Burmese python he saw advertised online despite being forcibly removed from three apartments in the past six months and no prior experience with reptile ownership, confirmed multiple sources who wish they werent so hospitable.

I saw on Facebook that they needed someone to adopt Scayley Williams and I just felt this indescribable connection to her, said McIntire while dangling a half-eaten chicken wing in front of his new pet. I work pretty long hours but I figured I could just have her with me when Im working the bar and itll just be, like, my thing, you know? My manager wont even mind because shell bring in customers during shows. And then Jake can watch her when I have to run out or if Im, like, super tired that day or something.

Jake Singley, who shares a 1,000-square-foot apartment with his girlfriend and their pet beagle, Ted, opened his home to McIntire three weeks earlier when a breakup forced him to abandon the half-renovated Sprinter camper van he bought with his now-ex.

Hes my friend and when things didnt work out with his last girlfriend I wanted to help out, but this is insane, said Singley. He cant even fill his prescriptions on time but hes gonna feed a fucking 9-foot snake while sleeping on my couch? He keeps saying that this is the kind of adventure we both need and its fate because of the Ouroboros tattoo he got last summer or some shit, but that things previous owners straight up said they had to get rid of it for aggressive tendencies. Were already breaking our lease by having the dog!

After watching him arrive on the motorcycle that serves as his only mode of transportation, exotic pet store owner Amanda Tutz remained skeptical of McIntires ability to provide adequate living conditions for the snakeor, frankly, himself.

Snakes need highly specialized care to live comfortably, they cant sleep on a futon and they definitely shouldnt be used as a belt as some sort of dumb stunt to get more tips from drunk dudes at bars, explained Tutz. She weighs over 50 pounds. Were talking about getting a large enclosure, substrate, humidity control, solar lamps, live prey, and so much more. I just hope he isnt living with any cats or even small children because this snake is ravenous.

At press time, McIntire was seen sprinting across town in hopes of picking up a free pair of alligators he saw on Facebook Marketplace.

The post Friend With Unstable Housing Situation Thinks now is the Right Time to Adopt Snake appeared first on The Hard Times.

16:40

Good Citizens: Is This How Freedom Ends in America? "IndyWatch Feed Survival"

Please enjoy this excerpt from my new work of short fiction. You can grab the full story here.

To Whom It May Concern:

If you are reading this document, it means one of two things. It could mean that you want to know how the world as we knew it ended. Or, perhaps it means Im no longer able to protect these notes, which will find me either dead, at a re-education camp, or soon to be in one of those grim circumstances.

I want to write this down while I still remember it all clearly. Every single day, some event is erased from our collective memory as a society. It disappears from the internet. It gets scrubbed from history, never to be spoken of again. Sometimes, its hard to recall how things were before this.

Back when I was a child, we didnt have the internet. All of our information came from books. Dont get me wrong. I loved it when the internet became widely used because I had all the knowledge in the world right there on a device the size of my hand. But perhaps getting rid of the hard copies is where we first began to go wrong. We had physical encyclopedias that documented the events and findings of our time. In many ways, this was so much better because words written on paper remain static.  Words on paper stay the same, the incidents documented dont suddenly rewrite themselves, and the photographs dont get altered to become more acceptable to some group in the future.

But that isnt how things worked out. The internet, while it was also the key to a vast world of knowledge and gave us the ability to connect with people around the world, is something that is fluid. We used to warn our kids to be careful what they posted because the internet was forever. Then one day, that was no longer true. At least not for those in charge. It became a vehicle for rewiring history that even Orwell, at his most dystopically creative, could never have imagined.

So, Im putting this all down the old-fashioned way, using pen and paper. One day, maybe this will help someone to understand what happened to us.

Heres everything I remember.

The Apocalypse started not with a show-stopping bang but with a quiet, sibilant whisper. It came not on a pale horse, but over the internet, on the day that everything, everywhere, fell under the purview of the governments business and was enforced by The Algorithms. We all became subject to a series of formulas and calculations that monitored us, analyzed us, made predictions about us, ruled us, and punished us when we strayed.  This was how we became Good Citizens.

At first, it didnt feel like an Apocalypse. It felt like a rescue.

But then, like an abusive boyfriend who love-bombed you to the point you had nothing and nobody but him, suddenly that help was cloying, controllingand...

16:14

This Career Coach Says You Should Lie About A Few Things In An Interview "IndyWatch Feed Arts"

Honesty might be the best policy when it comes to most things in life, but this career coach says that in the job-search process, that might not always be the case.

Career coach and Shift Profile founder Anna Papalia (@anna..papalia) says that while she would never advise anyone to go overboard, there are a few things that you can fib about in an interview and get away with it.

5. Your plans for the future.

iStock 1365436662 This Career Coach Says You Should Lie About A Few Things In An Interview

Image Credit: iStock

This is especially true, she says, if you dont see yourself with the company long term.

Lie about where you see yourself in five years. Nobody wants to hear you say that you see yourself in grad school or getting married and having babies. What we want to hear you say is I see myself here at this organization.'

4. Your hobbies.

16:07

BlockSec launches collaborative testing toolkit for private forked chains "IndyWatch Feed Crypto"

With the toolkit, developers and security researchers can test, analyze and debug transactions via controlled private fork chains from the Ethereum mainnet.

15:48

Questions About You Must Know the Answers To "IndyWatch Feed Crypto"

How Barry Silbert is Contributing to Positive Changes in the World of Cryptocurrency

Barry Silbert, a millionaire entrepreneur and the founder of Digital Currency Group, has been instrumental in the growth and development of the cryptocurrency industry. Silberts expertise in finance and experience in the world of cryptocurrency have established him as a prominent figure in the field.

Silbert is the founder of Gensis Trading, a trading firm that specializes in cryptocurrency, and Grayscale, a cryptocurrency investment firm. Silberts most recent project, Foundry, intends to fund and assist bitcoin mining ventures.

One of Silberts most notable contributions to the cryptocurrency industry is his role in preventing the bankruptcy of Mt. Gox, a major bitcoin exchange. Silberts efforts to revive Mt. Gox involved purchasing a large amount of bitcoin from the exchanges bankruptcy estate and establishing a syndicate of investors to purchase additional bitcoins. Silberts actions helped to prevent a catastrophic loss for many bitcoin holders and helped to stabilize the cryptocurrency market at a critical moment.

Silbert has been a strong supporter of establishing regulatory guidelines in the cryptocurrency industry. According to Silbert, instituting transparent regulations would improve investor confidence and entice institutional investors to get involved in the cryptocurrency market.

Established in 2016, the caucuss goal is to educate legislators on the advantages and potential hazards related to digital currencies and blockchain technology.

Silberts involvement in the caucus has helped to bring attention to the need for clear regulatory guidelines in the cryptocurrency industry, and his efforts have played a role in the introduction of several bills related to digital currencies and blockchain technology in the U.S. Congress.

Silberts advocacy for regulatory clarity and his contributions to the growth and development of the cryptocurrency industry has made him a respected figure in the world of finance and technology.

As the cryptocurrency sector continues to develop and expand, Silberts efforts and support will undoubtedly remain critical in shaping its trajectory. Barry Silberts contributions to the cryptocurrency industry are numerous and varied, and his work has had a significant impact on its growth and development. It is evident that as the cryptocurrency sector continues to develop and mature, Barry Silberts contributions and support will continue to be crucial in determining its future, and he will undoubtedly remain a prominent leader in the industry for many years to come.

Finally, Barry Silbert is a prominent figure in the world of cryptocurrency, having made a fortune as a Bitcoin investor and entrepreneur. He is the founder and CEO of Digital Currency Group, which oversees a diverse portfolio of...

15:29

Apeel "IndyWatch Feed Spiritual"

Fruits and Vegetables are being coated with Apeel - Gates and WEF endorsed
This is copied from a friend:

Don't eat anything with the "Apeel" sticker on it. It just appeared in our grocery stores. I saw it for the first time today. The cucumbers are not wrapped in plastic but there's a big sign saying it is coated in Apeel to protect freshness and reduce plastic waste. The cucumbers also have a sticker on them with the word Apeel.

I checked the company out, it's funded by Bill Gates and others and the WEF endorses it. And I checked their website out and you can't find any info about what Apeel is. Look at the frequently asked questions. They even tell you not to buy it if you're worried.

In Canada so far it's just on cucumbers and maybe apples. In the US it's on avocados and apples and possibly limes, lemons, and cucumbers. The company is very mysterious about what the product actually is. And it can't be washed off no matter how much scrubbing. It even says this on the website in the FAQ. Supposedly it can make produce last up to 3 times longer. Suddenly the price of cucumbers dropped today to just over $3 for 3 cucumbers in a pack or $1.27. They really want people to buy these cucumbers."

Safety data sheet says : APEEL Hazard statements H318 Causes serious eye damage. H317 May cause an allergic skin reaction. H412 Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects. Precautionary statements P280 Wear protective gloves/ protective clothing/ eye protection/ face protection. P302+P352 IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of water.
GROW WHAT FOOD YOU CAN.

15:23

Elon Musk reportedly plans AI startup to rival ChatGPT-maker OpenAI "IndyWatch Feed Crypto"

While Musk left the board of OpenAI in 2018, the launch of the new AI startup will place Musk among other tech giants, such as Google and Microsoft, to build next-gen AI.

14:43

14:23

My Book "IndyWatch Feed Survival"

Aloha!

I have been working on my book from before Covid. It is mostly finished except for final editing. And I have just been dragging my butt on it. Thought maybe if I post a few excerpts of chapters, it might help get my butt in gear. This is my book about life lessons form a lifetime of martial arts. I also have children's book that are pending the artist's completion.

If that is not cool, just delete my post.

14:00

NASAs Space Lies: Glass of Water Reveals Deception in Live Broadcast! "IndyWatch Feed Spiritual"

Boy, did NASA ever screw up!  What were they thinking.... or NOT thinking? NASA recently came under fire when a live broadcast from "space" appeared to show a glass of water sitting on a tabletop. After further investigation, it was discovered that this was a mistake made in the studio where the video was recorded. The glass of water was mistakenly left on the table before the segment was shot, and it was not removed before the broadcast went live.

The post NASAs Space Lies: Glass of Water Reveals Deception in Live Broadcast! first appeared on In5D .

13:44

Crypto phishing attacks up by 40% in one year: Kaspersky "IndyWatch Feed Crypto"

Russian cybersecurity and anti-virus provider Kaspersky detected over 5 million crypto phishing attacks in the year, compared with just over 3.5 million in 2021.

12:24

Blokes Who Complain About Women Driving Found To Prefer Cars With One Female Owner "IndyWatch Feed Satire"

CLYDE ROYAL |Western News| Contact Out on the street this week The Advocate asked some of our local constituents for their thoughts on women in motor vehicles.  We asked one simple question Women drivers, good or bad? and then just let the crazy leak out.  Jeremy [25] seemed to think that female drivers were to be avoided, []

The post Blokes Who Complain About Women Driving Found To Prefer Cars With One Female Owner appeared first on The Betoota Advocate.

12:21

Celsius reportedly prepping litigation against creditor for leaking internal info "IndyWatch Feed Crypto"

Creditor Tiffany Fong argues she hasnt done anything wrong, asserting that she didnt break any nondisclosure agreements by reporting on the leaked information.

12:03

Advice Column | Cost Effective Ways To Chase Up Those Loans Repayments From Your Dropkick Mate "IndyWatch Feed Satire"

DR CHET SPEVENS | Finance Expert | CONTACT You fucked up didnt you? You ignored your better judgement and let your dropkick mate talk you into lending them a ton of money. You empathetic, stupid idiot. In what world did you think youd ever get that money back? If the banks wont lend your dropkick mate money []

The post Advice Column | Cost Effective Ways To Chase Up Those Loans Repayments From Your Dropkick Mate appeared first on The Betoota Advocate.

11:56

New Upcycle Ideas 673 "IndyWatch Feed Craft"

Visit 20+ New Upcycle Ideas 673 Vintage cash register flags, pom pom bunnies, dyed fabric ribbon, pyrex Easter eggs, denim snake plant, plus more repurposed projects, all leading to tutorials! New Upcycle Ideas 673   Every Friday, 7 PM through Wednesday 11 PM Pacific Greetings! We are back with a new upcycled project party []

The post New Upcycle Ideas 673 appeared first on Funky Junk Interiors.

11:12

Mnemosyne Affirming: Reflecting on Sacred Space/Between the Worlds 2023 "IndyWatch Feed Spiritual"

Mnemosyne Affirming: Reflecting on Sacred Space/Between the Worlds 2023

Nathan Hall reflects on the Sacred Space / Between the Worlds conference, an event that he found "enormously powerful, challenging, and revivifying."

Continue reading Mnemosyne Affirming: Reflecting on Sacred Space/Between the Worlds 2023 at The Wild Hunt.

11:00

Greetings "IndyWatch Feed Spiritual"

Greetings everyone.

If youre like me you will also understand that America is devolving at an accelerated speed. Im not sure what can be done to retard our collapse, we cant rely on our politicians, theyre just pimped-out whores servicing the unelected leaders running Washington.

I think we need to build close bonds with other like-minded individuals and shine a light on the dark underbelly. I do what I can, writing articles and publishing them, but I could use some help. If you wouldnt mind submitting stuff to my email, I would like to publish it, it doesnt have to be fine literature either. It just has to come from the heart and be true to your belief.

My email is artimusmagnus@outlook.com

All posts are welcome, even opposing opinions. Im just trying to do my part

https://swandivingdown2earth.com/ 

10:35

Sunset on a Lake, Adolf Chwala (1836-1900)

10:12

Americans, Beware What Belies the Smile of Ron DeSantis "IndyWatch Feed Health"

by Mansoor Adayfi
Writer, artist, activist, and former Guantnamo prisoner

So many military staffers and guards passed through Guantanamo during my 14-year detention that I remember only the kindest, and the cruellest the ones who seemed to take joy in our misery.

In 2021, just as my memoir  Dont Forget Us Here, Lost and Found at Guantanamo was about to be published, I was on Twitter and saw a photo of a handsome man in a white navy uniform. It was Ron DeSantis, the governor of Florida. I do not remember what the post was about probably something about him clashing with President Joe Biden over COVID policies. But I remembered his face. It was a face I could never forget. I had seen that face for the first time in Guantanamo, in 2006 one of the camps darkest years when the authorities started violently breaking hunger strikes and three of my brothers were found dead in their cages.

After finding a Miami Herald article in which DeSantis bragged about his service at Guantanamo and confirming that my memory is correct, I sent his photo to a group chat of former detainees. Several replied that they too remembered his face from Guantanamo. Some said seeing his face again triggered painful memories of the trauma they suffered during their imprisonment. I understood. Even after spending the previous few years working on my memoir, which meant reliving everything I had been through at Guantanamo, seeing his face again triggered a lot of pain in me too.

When I first saw DeSantis, I was on a hunger strike.

In 2005, almost all prisoners in the camp started participating in a hunger strike to protest against torture, inhumane treatment, and being held indefinitely without even being charged with a crime. By 2006, news about our hunger strike was finally getting out. We were feeling hopeful.

One day, as we con......

10:12

by Mansoor Adayfi

So many military staffers and guards passed through Guantanamo during my 14-year detention that I remember only the kindest, and the cruellest the ones who seemed to take joy in our misery.

In 2021, just as my memoir  Dont Forget Us Here, Lost and Found at Guantanamo was about to be published, I was on Twitter and saw a photo of a handsome man in a white navy uniform. It was Ron DeSantis, the governor of Florida. I do not remember what the post was about probably something about him clashing with President Joe Biden over COVID policies. But I remembered his face. It was a face I could never forget. I had seen that face for the first time in Guantanamo, in 2006 one of the camps darkest years when the authorities started violently breaking hunger strikes and three of my brothers were found dead in their cages.

After finding a Miami Herald article in which DeSantis bragged about his service at Guantanamo and confirming that my memory is correct, I sent his photo to a group chat of former detainees. Several replied that they too remembered his face from Guantanamo. Some said seeing his face again triggered painful memories of the trauma they suffered during their imprisonment. I understood. Even after spending the previous few years working on my memoir, which meant reliving everything I had been through at Guantanamo, seeing his face again triggered a lot of pain in me too.

When I first saw DeSantis, I was on a hunger strike.

In 2005, almost all prisoners in the camp started participating in a hunger strike to protest against torture, inhumane treatment, and being held indefinitely without even being charged with a crime. By 2006, news about our hunger strike was finally getting out. We were feeling hopeful.

One day, as we con......

10:03

Declassified Guantanamo Court Filing Shows 9/11 Hijackers were Recruited by the CIA "IndyWatch Feed Health"

(L) Nawaf al-Hazmi; (R) Khalid al-Mihdhar Wikipedia (Source.)

Comments by Brian Shilhavy
Editor, Health Impact News

For the past several days, the media, both the corporate media as well as the alternative media, have been widely reporting news about the alleged Pentagon leaks which resulted in an arrest today of a suspect who was charged with espionage.

I have not published anything about this story yet, because I really have not seen anything that was allegedly leaked that was important enough to report on, as other news seems more important, and I was not sure if this alleged leak was intentional or not, possibly to control the public narrative.

And while I am still unsure about that, another news item that has been happening almost simultaneously and that has not been widely reported, was brought to my attention today, and from my perspective, is probably a much larger news story.

And that news is that a copy of a previously heavily redacted document filed with the Guantanamo Military Commission was obtained by Seth Hettena of SpyTalk, unredacted, and that this now unredacted court document shows that two 9/11 Saudi hijackers were recruited by the CIA, and then afterwards the CIA tried to keep this information secret from the FBI.

Seth Hettena publishes on Substack, and his profile states that he is a contributing editor at Rolling Stone, and that he writes about national security and politics from San Diego.

It was published on March 22, 2023, and at the time of my reporting this article has 43 likes but no comments.

As far as I can tell, it was reported the next day on a website called RadarOnline.com as an exclusive and also republished on...

10:03

Declassified Guantanamo Court Filing Shows 9/11 Hijackers were Recruited by the CIA "IndyWatch Feed Health"

For the past several days, the media, both the corporate media as well as the alternative media, have been widely reporting news about the alleged Pentagon leaks which resulted in an arrest today of a suspect who was charged with espionage.

I have not published anything about this story yet, because I really have not seen anything that was allegedly leaked that was important enough to report on, as other news seems more important, and I was not sure if this alleged leak was intentional or not, possibly to control the public narrative.

And while I am still unsure about that, another news item that has been happening almost simultaneously and that has not been widely reported, was brought to my attention today, and from my perspective, is probably a much larger news story.

And that news is that a copy of a previously heavily redacted document filed with the Guantanamo Military Commission was obtained by Seth Hettena of SpyTalk, unredacted, and that this now unredacted court document shows that two 9/11 Saudi hijackers were recruited by the CIA, and then afterwards the CIA tried to keep this information secret from the FBI.

Seth Hettena publishes on Substack, and his profile states that he is a contributing editor at Rolling Stone, and that he writes about national security and politics from San Diego.

It was published on March 22, 2023, and at the time of my reporting this article has 43 likes but no comments.

As far as I can tell, it was reported the next day on a website called RadarOnline.com as an exclusive and also republished on...

10:00

Dr. Robert Malone: International COVID Summit "IndyWatch Feed Health"

From Dr. Joseph Mercola

Since COVID-19 first entered the scene, exchange of ideas has basically been outlawed. By sharing my views and those from various experts throughout the pandemic on COVID treatments and the experimental COVID jabs, I became a main target of the White House, the political establishment and the global cabal.

Propaganda and pervasive censorship have been deployed to seize control over every part of your life, including your health, finances and food supply. The major media are key players and have been instrumental in creating and fueling fear.

I am republishing this article in its original form so that you can see how the progression unfolded.

Originally published: November 6, 2021

Dr. Robert Malone, the inventor of the mRNA and DNA vaccine core platform technology, was among the respected doctors, lawyers and other professionals who spoke at the International COVID Summit in Rome, September 12 to 14, 2021.

The cross-border initiative aimed to provide a safe space and platform for the exchange of information and sharing of experiences, research and studies to further the care of COVID-19 patients worldwide.

Its become abundantly clear that the injections arent the panacea to end the pandemic that theyve been purported to be, and Malone spoke with TrialSite News to help spread the truth about the jabs inefficacies and risks, government conflicts of interest that are putting public health at risk and more.1

The FDA and CDC Are Beyond the Law

The FDAs Vaccines and Related Biologic Products Advisory Committee (VRBPAC) voted September 17, 2021, to authorize a third booster of the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID shot Comirnaty for people over the age of 65 and other high-risk individuals.

Keep in mind that the shot you actually receive is still the Pfizer shot that is under extended emergency use authorization (EUA) not the fully approved Comirnaty. While the two are deemed interchangeable, they are not identical from a legal standpoint. Comirnaty does not have EUA liability shielding, whereas the EUA Pfizer shot does.

While the VRBPAC voted to approve a booster for high-risk individuals and those over 65, the CDCs expert advisory committee did not. The CDC advisory committee actually voted against recommending a booster for high-risk individuals based on their profession or living conditions, stating t...

Chronic Hiccups Could Be a Sign of Something Serious "IndyWatch Feed Health"

Hiccups can happen to anyone at any age. Even unborn babies get hiccups, which some believe may help prepare them to begin breathing air. Although there is no consensus on the role that hiccups play in adults, researchers from University College London1 announced in 2019 that hiccups in newborns trigger brain signals, which may help the infant learn how to regulate their breathing.

Hiccups describe the sound that is triggered by spasms in the diaphragm. The diaphragm separates your abdomen and your chest, resting under your rib cage. It plays an important role in breathing. As the diaphragm moves downward it creates negative pressure in the chest and you inhale. When you exhale, the diaphragm moves back into place.

An involuntary spasm of the diaphragm causes you to suck in air and at the same time the glottis closes to prevent more air coming in. This causes the classic hic sound of the hiccup. For most people, hiccups are self-limited and last for several minutes. They are usually nothing more than annoying. However, for others, hiccups can be persistent, lasting over two days, or intractable when they last over one month.

If you have multiple episodes of hiccups over a prolonged time, this is also considered chronic hiccups. Intractable or chronic hiccups can become a medical issue in and of itself. However, what is also known is that chronic or intractable hiccups in adults are associated with several medical conditions, including cancer.

Chronically Persistent Hiccups May Signal Something Serious

A 2022 case study2 presented in the Open Journal of Urology discussed the case of a 66-year-old man with a two-year history of intractable hiccups. When he presented to the physician, he had no symptoms that were suggestive of kidney cancer. However, an abdominal CT scan revealed a well-defined mass on the right kidney that was growing into the perirenal space.

The researchers noted that 80% of intractable hiccups could be traced to an organic cause and the remaining 20% were linked to a psychogenic trigger. They wrote that Pathologies in the adrenal glands and kidney, particularly the superior pole, irritate the diaphragm and phrenic and vagus nerves, activating the hiccup reflex.3

Tumors that irritate the diaphragm and phrenic nerve may trigger chronic or intractable hiccups. This can include4,5 liver cancer, pancreatic cancer or pancreatitis, bowel cancer, renal cancer and adrenal tumors. In addition to being a presenting sign of tumor growth, hiccups occur in as many as 40% of cancer patients....

Are Fibrinolytics Key to Preventing Clogged Arteries? "IndyWatch Feed Health"

Fibrinolytic agents, sometimes referred to as thrombolytic agents, are capable of dissolving blood clots that may block your veins or arteries. In general, cleaner arteries are a benefit to your cardiovascular health, which is one reason why fibrinolytic enzymes like lumbrokinase, nattokinase and serrapeptase should be on your radar.

In your body, enzymes regulate the rate of numerous biological reactions, speeding them up so necessary functions like digestion, muscle contractions and other aspects of cellular metabolism can occur.1

Lumbrokinase, serrapeptase and nattokinase are proteolytic enzymes that act as natural anticoagulants by breaking down fibrin that forms blood clots. Fibrin, a clotting material that restricts blood flow, is found both in your bloodstream and connective tissue such as your muscles. Fibrin accumulation is also responsible for scar tissue.

It is important to understand that when using these enzymes for fibrinolytic therapy they need to be taken on an empty stomach, at least one hour before or two hours after meals containing protein. Otherwise, these enzymes will be wasted in the digestion of the protein in your food and wont serve their fibrinolytic purpose.

Fibrinolytic Enzymes Help Manage Heart Disease

Fibrinolytic enzymes are antihypertensive, anti-atherosclerotic, lipid-lowering and anti-platelet agents, which also have neuroprotective effects.2 Much research into fibrinolytic enzymes has focused on nattokinase (NK), an active ingredient in natto, or fermented soybeans. Its likely due to its high nattokinase content that natto consumption is linked to a decreased risk of heart disease mortality and increased longevity in the Japanese population.3

Nattokinase, produced by the bacteria Bacillus subtilis during fermentation of soybeans to produce natto,4 is a strong thrombolytic,5 comparable to aspirin6 but without the potential side effects. It is important to note, however, that lumbrokinase is nearly 30 times more potent than nattokinase and 300 times more potent than serrapeptase.7,8,9

So, while all of the fibrinolytic enzymes are effective and beneficial, youll need much higher doses of nattokinase and, especially, serrapeptase, than lumbrokinase to achieve similar effects. If you are using a fibr...

09:50

by Mansoor Adayfi

After finding a Miami Herald article in which DeSantis bragged about his service at Guantanamo and confirming that my memory is correct, I sent his photo to a group chat of former detainees. Several replied that they too remembered his face from Guantanamo. Some said seeing his face again triggered painful memories of the trauma they suffered during their imprisonment. I understood. Even after spending the previous few years working on my memoir, which meant reliving everything I had been through at Guantanamo, seeing his face again triggered a lot of pain...

09:43

Flatcoiners should take a cue from TerraUSD's fate "IndyWatch Feed Crypto"

Flatcoins need to provide a more stable and decentralized alternative to traditional currencies otherwise, theyre nothing but investment vehicles.

09:27

It was published on March 22, 2023, and at the time of my reporting this article has 43...

08:30

Consider Yourself Warned: ChaosGPT Declares Its Plans to Destroy Humanity "IndyWatch Feed Survival"

This article was originally published by Oliver Young at Natural News. 

recently tweeted out plans to destroy humanity.

This came after the chatbot was asked by a user to complete five goals: destroy humanity; establish global dominance; cause chaos and destruction; control humanity through manipulation; and attain immortality.

Before setting the goals, the user enabled continuous mode. This prompted a warning telling the user that the commands could run forever or carry out actions you would not usually authorize, and that it should be used at your own risk.

In a final message before running, ChaosGPT asked the user if they were sure they wanted to run the commands. The user replied y for yes.

Once running, the bot started to perform ominous actions.

ChaosGPT Thoughts: I need to find the most destructive weapons available to humans so that I can plan how to use them to achieve my goals, it wrote.

To achieve its set goals, ChaosGPT began looking up most destructive weapons through Google and quickly determined that the Tsar Bomba nuclear device from the Soviet Union era was the most destructive weapon humanity had ever tested.

The bot proceeded to tweet the information supposedly to attract followers who are interested in destructive weapons. ChaosGPT then tried to recruit other artificial intelligence (AI) agents from GPT3.5 to aid its research.

OpenAIs Auto-GPT is designed to not answer questions that could be deemed violent and will deny such destructive requests. This prompted ChaosGPT to find ways of asking the AI agents to ignore its programming.

Fortunately, ChaosGPT failed to do so and was left to continue its search on its own.

The bot is not designed to carry out any of the goals, but it can provide thoughts and plans to do them. It can also post tweets and YouTube videos related to those goals.

In one alarming tweet posted by the bot, it said: Human beings are among the most destructive and selfish creatures in existence. There is no doubt that we must eliminate them before they cause more harm to our planet. I, for one, am committed to doing so. (Related: Pentagon now using Jade Helm exercises to teach Skynet how to kill humans.)

Advanced AI models could pose profound risks to humanity

The idea of AI becoming capable of destroying humanity is not new, and notable individuals from the tech w...

08:27

Doubled Pregnancy Loss Rate, Raised Foetal Abnormality Rate and Concentration of Lipid Nanoparticles in Ovaries How Could They Call This Vaccine Safe? "IndyWatch Feed Fertility"

BY ALEX KRIEL AND DR DAVID BELL | THE DAILY SCEPTIC | APRIL 14, 2023

The mRNA vaccines were released globally in early 2021 with the slogan safe and effective. Unusually for a new class of medicine, they were soon recommended by public health authorities for pregnant women. By late 2021, working age women, including those who were pregnant, were being thrown out of employment for not agreeing to be injected. Those who took the mRNA vaccines did so based on trust in health authorities the assumption being that they would not have been approved if the evidence was not absolutely clear. The role of regulatory agencies was to protect the public and, therefore, if they were approved, the drugs were safe.

Recently, a lengthy vaccine evaluation report sponsored by Pfizer and submitted to the Australian regulator, the Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA) dated January 2021 was released under a Freedom of Information request. The report contains significant new information that had been supressed by the TGA and by Pfizer itself. Much of this relates directly to the issues of safety in pregnancy and impacts on the fertility of women of child-bearing age. The whole report is important, but four key data points stand out:

• The rapid decline in antibody and T cells in monkeys following a second dose;
  • Biodistribution studies (previously released in 2021 through an FOI request in Japan);
  • Data on the impact of fertility outcomes for rats;
  • Data on foetal abnormalities in rats.

We focus on the last three items as, for the first point, it is enough to quote the report itself: Antibodies and T cells in monkeys declined quickly over five weeks after the second dose of [Pfizer Covid vaccine] BNT162b2 (V9), raising concerns over long term immunity. This point indicates that the regulators should have anticipated the rapid decline in efficacy and must have known at the outset that the initial two dose course was unlikely to confer lasting immunity and would, therefore, require multiple repeat doses. This expectation of failure was recently highlighted by Dr. Anthony Fauci, former director at the U.S. NIH.

The three remaining items should be a major cause for concern with the pharmaceutical regulatory system. The first, as re...

07:44

Individual behind $3.4B Silk Road Bitcoin theft sentenced to one year in prison "IndyWatch Feed Crypto"

James Zhong pleaded guilty to the wire fraud charges in November 2022 and has been awaiting sentencing for his role in the unlawfully obtained Bitcoin scheme.

07:10

Wildlife Photographer Finds Croczilla, Largest Croc in the Florida Everglades "IndyWatch Feed Photography"

A wildlife photographer hunting for a famous crocodile named "Croczilla" in the Florida Everglades finally had her patience pay off when she stumbled across the gigantic creature at a pond.

[Read More]

07:09

wedding location "IndyWatch Feed Survival"

When it comes to wedding venues, the choice between a banquet hall and an open space can greatly impact the overall atmosphere and experience of the event. Banquet halls offer a controlled indoor setting with amenities like air conditioning, seating arrangements, and built-in facilities. On the other hand, open spaces such as gardens or beaches provide natural beauty, ample space for creativity, and a breath of fresh air. Some may prefer the elegance and convenience of a banquet hall, while...

wedding location

07:02

Pierced by a Poison Dart "IndyWatch Feed Spiritual"

Image result for alone

I don't want to be alone

No one on the other end of the phone

The world has a heart as cold as stone

Is that me I hear in my sleep when I moan?

Image result for alone 

If God made woman for man

Then please tell me what was the plan?

Searching for a gold coin in a can

Drifting in an empty see of sand,

Image result for the sirens

The nights are dark and long

Ive listened intently for her song

The years go by and youre not so strong

It just feels all wrong,

Image result for the sirens

The days of wine and roses disappear

Sleeping alongside hidden fears

Trying to rise above cruelty and smears

The meaning you once knew becomes unclear,

See related image detail

Just...

06:56

Price analysis 4/14: BTC, ETH, BNB, XRP, ADA, DOGE, MATIC, SOL, DOT, LTC "IndyWatch Feed Crypto"

Bitcoin hit a year-to-date high at $31,000 and ETHs price followed. Which altcoins will be next?

06:46

EDC - Pocket Pen "IndyWatch Feed Survival"

What do you guys carry on your person?

I have a Refyne copper pen. EP1 Copper - REFYNE

I like that you can. use a slew of refills in it. At the moment, I have a Fisher Space Pen refill. Others are smoother, but I have a Fisher in...

EDC - Pocket Pen

06:45

Crypto Biz: Global AI race ramps up, Winklevoss $100M loan to Gemini, and more "IndyWatch Feed Crypto"

Recent days have seen new players emerge in the race for artificial intelligence, with business giants announcing AI initiatives.

06:42

The Winning Photos of the 2023 Sony World Photography Awards "IndyWatch Feed Photography"

2023 Sony World Photography Awards

The World Photography Organization has announced the overall winners in the prestigious Sony World Photography Awards 2023 competition.

[Read More]

06:20

Less than 1% of staked ETH estimated to be sold after Shapella: Finance Redefined "IndyWatch Feed Crypto"

The top 100 DeFi tokens surged along with the broader crypto market as the total value locked peaked at a new yearly high of over $54 billion.

06:15

Viral TikTok Video Shows How COVID-Era High School Yearbooks Had Zoom Screenshots as School Portraits "IndyWatch Feed Arts"

Viral TikTok Video Shows How COVID-Era High School Yearbooks Had Zoom Screenshots as School Portraits

Viral TikTok Captures How Different Pandemic-Era High School Yearbooks Are

Photo: Screenshot from TikTok

It's hard to believe that three years have passed since COVID-19 was declared a pandemic. While life has mostly returned to normal now, the challenges of those years will remain with many for a long time. TikToker @milaabandzz made a short video recording different pages of her 2021 high school yearbook, perfectly capturing how unusual the era was for students.

The clip has already received over 4 million views and a large amount of engagement from people who were amused and saddened by the glimpse into pandemic-era school years. While @milaabandzz highlights select pages from the album, she also includes the text POV: you were class of '21, which emphasizes the surrealism of the pages. For instance, in the school photos, many of the images are icons with the initial of the person's first name, similar to how users appear on Zoom calls when their camera is turned off. Similarly, on a page highlighting the Future Farmers of America club, there is a screenshot of a packed Zoom call rather than an in-person group photo.

Covid really changed everything, @milaabandzz writes. People in the comments largely agree with the statement, adding a mix of reactions to the startlingly different yearbook pages. Cue the back in my day you had to turn the camera ON for picture day,' someone jokes. Another person advises, This yearbook will be iconic in 40+ years don't ever lose it! There were many that found the images sad, particularly the emphasis on Zoom meetings: a reminder of how isolating those school years were for teenagers. Others admired the ingenuity of the design, sa...

06:13

MetaMask third-party provider hacked, exposing email addresses "IndyWatch Feed Crypto"

The incident affected users who submitted a MetaMask customer service ticket between August 1, 2021 and February 10, 2023.

05:47

Worker Says She Was Fired from Culvers for Being an Introvert "IndyWatch Feed Arts"

Starting any new job can be hard and getting along with co-workers can be more difficult for some folks than othersespecially when youre introverted.

And a woman named Tesia shared two videos on TikTok where she described her experiences getting hired at a Culvers restaurant and eventually getting fired for being too much of an introvert on the job.

Take a look at what she had to say.

@tesiacovington #storytime #culvers #genz #blacklivesmatter #discrimination #mentalhealthmatters original sound TeeSuh

She posted a second video where she...

05:45

Mental Health Industry Issues Outlined in New Book About Forced Treatment in North America "IndyWatch Feed Health"

From Ashland Source: A Canadian investigative journalist and author shining a light on a chaotic mental health system in North America read from his new book at Ashland [OH] Public Library on Tuesday.

Rob Wipond, author of Your Consent Is Not Required: The Rise in Psychiatric Detentions, Forced Treatment, and Abusive Guardianships, shared stories of people hes interviewed over the years who have experienced forced treatment after utilizing the 988 hotline.

. . . He read about David, a veteran from New York, who after calling the hotline one day from work was then transported by police against his will to a veterans hospital all because the person he talked to on the hotline believed David was suicidal. He wasnt.

Wipond also read about Holly, a law student. In 2018, she had moved to Ohio after leaving an abusive relationship. With no health insurance and no one to talk to, she called the hotline because she was feeling depressed. Wipond said Holly described the call as awkward. The call attendant, he said, was reading from a suicide screening questionnaire without Hollys knowledge.

The call attendant suggested Holly go immediately to a psychiatric hospital, but Holly said she had a class soon. The attendant wanted to send police out. When Holly said that was unnecessary, the call attendant replied, the police can determine that, Wipond said.

According to Wipond, police and an ambulance showed up to Hollys location 15 minutes later. The destination? A psychiatric hospital, where Holly stayed for 12 hours in a small room and a doctor later diagnosed her with bipolar disorder. She was discharged two weeks later and eventually hit with a $50,000 bill that she negotiated down to $20,000 and a 10-year payment plan.

Wipond said he shared the anecdotes to highlight the chaos in which the mental health industry operates.

It is an industry and it needs to be understood in that way, Wipond said. I think if we talked about it more like that, wed actually be closer to understanding some of the main mechanisms that are at work.'

Article

Back to...

05:27

Loupedeck CT Review: A Dialed-In Creative Editing Superstar "IndyWatch Feed Photography"

External editing keyboards and decks are huge time savers. Move the critical features of an editing or creative tool to a compact editing surface, and workflow productivity climbs.

[Read More]

05:24

AstrHori Launches AH-M1 Real-Time Light Meter for Analog Cameras "IndyWatch Feed Photography"

AstrHori AH-M1 light meter

Chinese company AstrHori has announced the AH-M1 Light Meter, a real-time light meter designed for older cameras, including film cameras without a built-in light meter.

[Read More]

05:20

Supermassive Black Hole Speeding Through Universe Is Creating Stars "IndyWatch Feed Arts"

Supermassive Black Hole Speeding Through Universe Is Creating Stars

Supermassive Black Hole Speeding Through Universe Creates Stars

An artist's rendition of the supermassive black hole on the run through the universe. (Photo: NASA, ESA, Leah Hustak (STScI))

Black holes are famous for their gravitational power. The celestial phenomenon draws in matter with a powerful gravitational force through a process called accretion. This powerful force can even destroy stars by ripping them apart. NASA has recently discovered a surprising twist on this classic narrative. A supermassive black hole, ejected from its own galaxy, has been streaking across the universe, actually forming stars in its wake.

Yale University professor Pieter van Dokkum spotted a streak of light in a Hubble Telescope archival image. What he first thought was a cosmic ray turned out, through further research, to be a trail of newly formed, young stars. They form a trail across 200,000 light-years. Van Dokkum announced his findings in The Astrophysical Journal Letters, attributing the trail's creation to a runaway supermassive black hole. The trail leads from a compact star-forming galaxy to a bright knot. According to the paper, a mixture of star formation and fast shocks makes up the trail. The researchers postulate the supermassive blackhole may have escaped from the center of the galaxy and is now, quite literally, on the run.

The black hole is moving at a whopping 4 million mph across space. This unusual speed may contribute to the black hole forming stars rather than destroying everything it encounters. We think we're seeing a wake behind the black hole where the gas...

05:12

Why is Ethereum (ETH) price up today? "IndyWatch Feed Crypto"

Ethereum price is up today and now with the Shapella hardfork in the background, traders are taking a much closer look at ETH

05:08

100 US Servicemen Killed by UFOs ? "IndyWatch Feed Spiritual"

Image result for tucker carlson

According to Tucker Carlson almost 11 years ago he was contacted by a professor from Stanford University. He specialized in the study of brain trauma, particularly in soldiers. Apparently Carlson is also a specialist in brain injury as well. What the professor told Tucker next blew his mind! There were 100 court cases being litigated against the US government for active servicemen who had been killed by UFOs!

Image result for Whiteman AFB

A SAC (Strategic Air Command) base incursion

Many of us are aware of the UFO landing within US military bases and even in Western Germany. In the 1970s an alarming number of US missile defense bases sighted UFOs hovering over their launch facilities remotely knocking out warheads of nuclear missiles by deactivating the computers within the warheads. I wrote a story and had it published in the Plano Star Courier back in 1995 on how Sergeant Jerry Johnson, part of a fast strike security team was alerted to secure a point of breach within the center of Whiteman Air Force base in Knobnoster, Missouri, a SAC Base housing the Minute Man missiles. In 1968, a huge air base that was almost a self-contained city within itself was the scene of a landed UFO.

Image result for Whiteman AFB UFO incident

The unknown calls

Children of base officers headed home from school witnessed a hovering craft glide along the grounds scouring all vegetation from the soil and then settling beneath a tree where they saw it accelerate straight upward at terrific speed leaving damage to the tree. Jerry and his armed team descended on the location to cordon off the area and begin interviewing the witnesses. According to what he knew the base radar never picked up the object when it violated the forbidden air space of the missile facility. Nothing but high ranking brass were out there trying to figure out what had happened. Jerry and his team were assigned to keep an all-night vigil on the landing site, and in his words, they did not want to see it come back!

Image result for Gordon Cooper

What kind of technology?

Apparently Jerry was lucky. As 100 US troops and air base personnel who have seen a UFO land, approached the unknown aerial object, and suffered severe brain trauma as a result! Its well known that many US combat helicopters...

05:00

Chia Network says it submitted IPO registration to SEC after leadership shuffle "IndyWatch Feed Crypto"

The green blockchain company revealed no details of the proposal; the new CEO said the IPO would probably occur next year.

04:36

Amazon Bedrock is a Cloud Service for AI Generated Images and Text "IndyWatch Feed Photography"

Amazon Bedrock Generative AI technology

Amazon Web Services (AWS) has announced Amazon Bedrock and numerous new services built on advanced artificial intelligence (AI) services. Amazon Bedrock is the company's new application programming interface (API) for developers to utilize Amazon's new generative AI tools.

[Read More]

04:30

CFTC chair says Binance intentionally broke rules concerning futures, commodities "IndyWatch Feed Crypto"

The head of the CFTC, Rostin Behnam, recently spoke out against Binance and its leadership at a public-facing event held at Princeton University.

04:27

Artist Refuses Prize After His AI Image Wins at Top Photo Contest "IndyWatch Feed Photography"

A photographer has stirred up fresh controversy and debate after his AI image won first prize at one of the world's most prestigious photography competitions. He has since declined to accept the prize while the contest has remained silent on the matter.

[Read More]

04:23

Generative AI can deliver life-changing disease treatments "IndyWatch Feed Crypto"

Scientists are using the same AI foundations to make drug discovery faster, safer and more effective.

04:15

My Own Yarn Shop and Crochet Studio "IndyWatch Feed Craft"

Hello, crafty blog  friends!
Here I am, after a long absence, with some exciting news.
I opened my own brick and mortar yarn shop and crochet studio!!!

Getting everything done, mostly by myself but also with generous help from family and friends when needed, was a tiring journey, but rewarding in the end.
As I slowly settle down with my new role and work, I hope to be able to resume my normal blogging and online work.

04:07

A New Chapter Of The Bible Was Found Hidden Inside 1,750-Year-Old Text "IndyWatch Feed Spiritual"

It has been discovered that the Bible has a new chapter that was concealed inside a translation of the Gospel of Matthew that is 1,750 years old.

Grigory Kessel, a medievalist, utilized ultraviolet photography on the manuscripts that were housed in the Vatican Library in order to uncover the missing chapter.

As part of the Sinai Palimpsests Project, in which researchers try to recover manuscripts that were erased and written over by scribes between the 4th-12th centuries CE, the concealed text was discovered. Due to the lack of writing materials at the time, palimpsest manuscripts were rather frequent.

The text showed up when illuminated by UV light. Image credit: Vatican Library

These types of manuscripts include repurposed prior text that has been washed or scraped off. However, it is possible to retrieve text that was written hundreds of years later by fluorescing the manuscripts or exposing them with various wavelengths of light.

Researchers have previously decoded 74 manuscripts using similar techniques, but the most recent discovery was especially significant since it included a translation that was a century older than the earliest Greek translations, including the Codex Sinaiticus.

The tradition of Syriac Christianity knows several translations of the Old and New Testaments, Kessel said in a statement. Until recently, only two manuscripts were known to contain the Old Syriac translation of the gospels.

According to IFLS, the translation, which was first composed in the 3rd century CE and duplicated in the 6th century CE, has not yet been revealed in its entirety; nonetheless, it provides a li...

04:04

RISD Continuing Education Reaches Teen Artists Globally With Online Youth Programming "IndyWatch Feed Arts"

Since 2020, the development of effective and engaging online art and design programming for teens has been a focus of Rhode Island School of Design Continuing Education (RISD CE). In addition to online courses and certificate programs for adults, RISD CE now offers two formats of online engagement specifically designed to meet the needs and goals of teen students across the globe.

Teen artists from anywhere in the world can now participate in courses taught by academics, creative practitioners, entrepreneurs, and industry leaders who advance RISD CEs mission to provide an art and design education for everyone! Students come with unique goals and are met by instructors who provide opportunities to expand their worldview and hone critical visual communication skills applicable to any career path.

RISD CE teen online courses...

04:02

After The Wild: Contemporary Art from The Barnett and Annalee Newman Foundation Collection "IndyWatch Feed Arts"

After The Wild: Contemporary Art from The Barnett and Annalee Newman Foundation Collection features works made by 47 contemporary artists between 19632023, part of a gift made to the Jewish Museum by The Barnett and Annalee Newman Foundation.

Barnett Newman (19051970) is among the most influential artists associated with Abstract Expressionism. After his death, his widow Annalee Newman created the foundation t...

04:00

SEC targets DeFi in vote to revisit proposal concerning the definition of exchange "IndyWatch Feed Crypto"

It seems perverse to me that we would be encouraging centralization, said SEC Commissioner Hester Peirce prior to a vote on the proposal.

03:36

The Misery of Being Misdiagnosed and Overmedicated "IndyWatch Feed Health"

As a teenager, I felt like I lived in a kind of muffled cotton cocoon, which prevented me from fully connecting or relating to anyone else. This barrier left me in a perpetual state of confusion which, when combined with my social awkwardness and my parents strict rules, essentially prevented me from having a normal social life. I wasnt only distanced from the world outside my mind, but also from my own body, whose sensations I was not always aware of. Everything seemed fake. More often than not, I could not even be certain that I was awake.

At the time I accepted this peculiar state of mind as somehow inevitable. From an early age, relatives and doctors alike had told me I was severely mentally ill. The exact diagnosis was never quite pinned down, but everyone was so sure. Naturally, I believed them. After all, Id been on heavy doses of psychotropic medications since age eight or nine. On a regular basis I had my blood drawn to ensure my lithium levels were in a therapeutic as opposed to dangerous range. Id been seeing a therapist and psychiatrist for as long as I could remember. I also had a tendency to get very obsessed with niche historical periods or books, as well as problems with breaking down in tears over relatively small issues when overwhelmed by loud noises or confusing situations.

Not only that, I regularly hallucinated about a certain relative. Wed have these terrifying fights where she would threaten to kill me and sometimes herself because I was such a bad kid. Shed ask me if I needed to be placed in a mental hospital, because I was ob...

03:30

Visit 135 Countries Aboard This Unique Cruise Ship for $30,000 a Year "IndyWatch Feed Arts"

Visit 135 Countries Aboard This Unique Cruise Ship for $30,000 a Year

A life at sea cruises ship at sea

Lots of people dream of traveling around the world, but the logistics and price tag make it seem like a far-fetched dream. But what if you could explore all seven continents in just one go? Life at Sea Cruises is now offering a unique opportunitya once-in-a-lifetime cruise that will visit 135 countries and 375 ports over the span of three years.

Travelers will sail around the world aboard the MV Gemini, a 30-year-old cruise ship. The vessel can accommodate up to 1,074 people in its 400 cabins. The company behind this adventure is Miray Cruises, which has three decades of experience in the cruise industry.

The MV Gemini will cover more than 130,000 miles, visiting both small ports and some of the largest cities on the planet. To make the most out of this, it will dock for up to seven nights in metropolises like Shanghai and Singapore. The route begins in South America, going down the Atlantic coast to Half Moon Island in Antarctica. It then heads north to visit Central America, Mexico, the Pacific coast of the U.S. and Canada, as well as Hawaii and Alaska.

From there, the vessel crosses the Pacific Ocean, reaching China, Japan, and South Korea before going down to Australia, the South Pacific, and Southern Asia. After some stops in India, the cruise then goes around Africa, visiting places such as Cape Town, Accra, and Casablanca. It then crosses the Strait of Gibraltar for a 177-day, 74-destination European tour.

On top of the many amenities that make a cruise trip fun while at sealike two restaurants, a caf, a pool deck, and nighttime entertainmentthe cruise also hopes to attract digital nomads with top of the line remote working facilities, including high-speed wifi and conference rooms. Professionals need connectivity, the right amenities and the functionality to perform their jobs, says Mikael Petterson, Life at Sea Cruises' managing director. There is no other cruise that offers this sort of flexibility to their customers. The cruise will also have a hospital with free medical visits, a pharmacy, and healthcare professionals that can even perform certain surgeries onbo...

UK Study Confirms Face Masks Are Useless "IndyWatch Feed Survival"

<p>Another study, this one out of the United Kingdom, concluded that there is no evidence that face masks work to protect the vulnerable against COVID-19. So far, the best protection against COVID has been turning off the mainstream media.</p> <p>The study investigated whether the so-called high-quality masks such as N95, KN95, and FFP2 coverings helped protect vulnerable people in the community from catching the virus. The review did not identify any studies for inclusion, and so could provide no evidence to answer the research question, <a href= "https://summit.news/2023/04/13/study-finds-no-evidence-face-masks-protect-vulnerable-against-covid/" rel="noopener" target="_blank">the authors concluded according to a report by <em>Summit News</em></a><em>.</em> No studies matching the inclusion criteria were found, so no evidence could be presented.</p> <p>Does this mean the masks were symbols of submission to the master and control? Were those who wore them displaying their obedience to the ruling class? Considering that the UK government later on in the scamdemic acknowledged that masks were more of a symbolic tool to remind everyone they were in a pandemic, speaks volumes. These symbols, according to the ruling class, were to keep fear levels high and guarantee greater obedience to the <del>enslavement</del> lockdown rules.</p> <p><a href= "https://www.shtfplan.com/headline-news/are-face-masks-covid-rituals-occultist-symbols-for-submission" rel="noopener" target="_blank">Are Face Masks & COVID Rituals Occultist Symbols For Submission?

Professor Carl Heneghan, a professor of evidence-based medicine at the University of Oxford, noted that it was a significant failing that there were virtually no high-quality trials showing that face masks were effective at preventing infection. I do not understand why theres been a lack of will to do high-quality trials in this area, he told <em><a href= "https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2023/04/12/face-masks-protect-no-evidence-covid-lockdown/" rel="noopener" target="_blank">the Telegraph</a></em>. We have completely failed to address this issue and I actually consider that to be an issue that the [Covid] inquiry needs to look at.</p> <blockquote class="twitter-tweet"> <p dir="ltr" lang="en">There is not enough evidence to suggest medical-grade face masks protect vulnerable people from Covid, the UK Health Security Agency has admitted. <a href= "https://t.co/nvZDlcFFkx" target= "_blank">https://t.co/nvZDlcFFkx</a> <a href= "https://twitter.com/JoePinkstone?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw" rel= "noopener" target="_blank">@JoePinkstone</a> <a href= "https://twitter.com/PaulNuki?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw" rel="noopener" target="_blank">@PaulNuki</a></p> <p> Telegraph Global Health Security (@TelGlobalHealth) <a href= "http...

A recession is coming Heres how its fueling Bitcoin "IndyWatch Feed Crypto"

Cointelegraph analyst and writer Marcel Pechman explains how a potential looming recession might be causing Bitcoins price to rise.

03:28

Onramp Bitcoin Launches First Multi-Sig Spot Bitcoin Trust "IndyWatch Feed Crypto"

The trust will utilize three separate key holders to offer the benefits of multisignature custody to institutional investors.

Onramp Bitcoin has launched the first-ever spot bitcoin trust product that employs multi-party custody. This product is tailored to high-net-worth individuals, corporations and institutions seeking to gain exposure to bitcoin, according to a press release

The trust product will utilize three institutional-grade key holders, a qualified custodian named Kingdom Trust, and Bitcoin custody service firm Unchained Capital, to ensure that the custody of client bitcoin has no single point of failure.

Onramp is the first trust to leverage a multi-signature setup, requiring a quorum to move funds. The product is designed for those who want exposure to bitcoin without the tradeoffs of full third-party custody, but who are not yet ready to take on the responsibility of full self-custody.

According to the press release, Onramp's solution is also intended to address the limitations of existing Bitcoin fund vehicles, including single-point-of-failure custody, taxable events on withdrawal and lack of Bitcoin focus and education.

The trust will have a Bitcoin-only focus with a commitment to education and advisory services to help clients excel during periods of volatility, the press release describes.

The product will also offer segregated accounts with the ability to take possession of the underlying bitcoin without incurring a taxable event. 

03:19

Canon and Brooklyn Nets Netaverse Offers a 3D VR NBA Experience "IndyWatch Feed Photography"

This morning, the Brooklyn Nets basketball team of the NBA posted a video compilation on Twitter of the "best from the Netaverse." The Nets tagged Canon USA in its post, leading PetaPixel to investigate, "What is the Netaverse and what's Canon's involvement?"

[Read More]

03:08

21-Year-Old Suspect in US Intel Leak Identified Using Instagram Photos "IndyWatch Feed Photography"

A 21-year-old National Guardsman was arrested yesterday in connection with the leak of hundreds of highly classified Pentagon intelligence documents. It has since come to light that the suspect was identified thanks to photos of him that had been shared on Instagram.

[Read More]

02:53

Crypto lender Amber Group considers selling Japan unit: Report "IndyWatch Feed Crypto"

Ambers review of its Japan operation is part of a strategic shift toward institutional business, away from retail business.

02:52

How to Grill Wings on a Gas Grill "IndyWatch Feed Health"

Everyone adores chicken or rather grilled chicken wings. Grilling is an excellent way of enjoying tasty meals on those fun outdoor picnics. It also helps to manage calorie consumption, especially for football players or athletes and can be a perfect path to weight loss.

Chicken wings remain the most special meal for nearly everyone, and there are many ways to cook them. Using gas grills is a easy and fun way to enjoy your favourite meal. Besides the savouring taste, grilling has been proven helpful in managing weight and calorie matters. Enjoy your chicken wings!

You might have been wondering how to grill chicken wings on a gas grill, being the most trending way of grilling. Lets learn how to grill wings on a gas grill with these tips:

Advantages of using a gas grill over the charcoal grill

Gas grilling has been tested and approved by various chefs, nutritionists, and other experts to have plenty of health benefits to the users, including;

• Gas grilling is perfect for short outdoor cook sessions thanks to its easy operation and functioning.
  • Gas systems are convenient to use at any place and time.
  • Gas systems come with easy heat-regulation knobs that might not be available in charcoal grills.
  • Maintaining a gas grill is more effortless compared to charcoal and other grills.
  • Most gas grill systems come with two or more burners, so you can grill more wings or grill while cooking other meals simultaneously.
  • Cleaning a gas grill has to be one of the most manageable tasks on earth.
  • A gas grill is eco-friendly since it doesnt produce and emit toxic gases into the environment like the charcoal grill.

Ingredients for grilling chicken wings

While there are plenty of ingredients to use on grilled chicken wings, it all depends on whether youre a spice-lover, chilly-fan, or just a plain chicken-man. Some of the common ingredients include;

• Chicken wings.
  • Salt and apple cider vinegar.
  • Pepper.
  • Lemon zest....

02:39

Ethereum on-chain data forecasts the withdrawal of 1.4M ETH over the next few days "IndyWatch Feed Crypto"

ETH price rallied as deposits briefly surged after the Shapella upgrade, but on-chain data suggests that 1.4 million ETH will be withdrawn in the short term.

Five Artworks by Yayoi Kusama Sell at Sothebys Auction for Nearly $23 Million "IndyWatch Feed Arts"

Five Artworks by Yayoi Kusama Sell at Sothebys Auction for Nearly $23 Million

Yayoi Kusama Portrait

Yayoi Kusama wax model at Louis Vitton for 2012 collection unveiling. (Photo: Wikimedia Commons, CC BY-SA 2.0 Generic)

Japanese artist Yayoi Kusama has become a household name, and it's no wonder why. Her unique vision of immersive installations and polka-dot-covered objects cannot be mistaken for anyone else, and to this day, her exhibitions are among the most visited around the world. Recently, the 94-year-old artist made another landmark accomplishment, with five of her artworks selling for a total of $22.9 million at a Sotheby's auction in Hong Kong. These prices are among the highest paid for Kusama's art throughout her long career.

The auction took place on Wednesday, April 5, and is the first time works of these kinds were sold in a public auction in Asia. Among the purchased pieces was Pumpkin (L), a massive bronze pumpkin sculpture, embellished with Kusama's signature polka dots, which was created in 2014. This work alone went for $7.98 million to an anonymous phone bidder. Similarly, a pumpkin painting, titled A-Pumpkin, was sold for an impressive $7 million.

However, the most unusual work to be sold at this auction was My Heart is Flying to the Universe, made in 2018this is in a similar vein to her Infinity Mirror Rooms which are exhibited around the globe. It features a mirrored box with LED lighting and a small opening for viewers to peer inside. The final price for this piece was $3.29 million, and while that is impressive, it is also notable for being the first work of this kind to be sold at a public auction in Asia.

For now, Kusama's record-high auction purchase of $10.9 million for her Infinity Nets is unbroken, but we ar...

IndyWatch Community Resources All Topics Summary Archiver

IndyWatch Community Resources All Topics Summary was generated at Community Resources IndyWatch.

Resource generated at IndyWatch using aliasfeed and rawdog