IndyWatch Community Resources All Topics Summary Archiver

Go Back:30 Days | 7 Days | 2 Days | 1 Day

IndyWatch Community Resources All Topics Summary Today.

Go Forward:1 Day | 2 Days | 7 Days | 30 Days

IndyWatch Community Resources All Topics Summary was generated at Community Resources IndyWatch.

Saturday, 18 March

00:13

La Force Noire (Mangin) "IndyWatch Feed Literature"

La Force Noire (in French; Paris: Hachette et cie, 1910), by Charles Mangin (stable link)

Louisiana Imprints, 1768-1810 (McMurtrie) "IndyWatch Feed Literature"

Louisiana Imprints, 1768-1810: In Supplement to the Bibliography in "Early Printing in New Orleans" (Heartman's Historical Series #62; Hattiesburg, MS: The Book Farm, 1942), by Douglas C. McMurtrie (page images at HathiTrust)

A Bibliography of Mississippi Imprints, 1798-1830 (McMurtrie) "IndyWatch Feed Literature"

A Bibliography of Mississippi Imprints, 1798-1830 (Heartman's Historical Series #69; Beauvoir Community, MS: The Book Farm, 1945), by Douglas C. McMurtrie, contrib. by Albert H. Allen (page images at HathiTrust)

A Preliminary Short-Title Check List of Books, Pamphlets and Broadsides Printed in Florida, 1784-1860 (McMurtrie) "IndyWatch Feed Literature"

A Preliminary Short-Title Check List of Books, Pamphlets and Broadsides Printed in Florida, 1784-1860 (typescript; Jacksonville: Florida State Office of the Historical Records Survey, 1937), by Douglas C. McMurtrie (page images at HathiTrust)

Eighteenth Century North Carolina Imprints, 1749-1800 (McMurtrie) "IndyWatch Feed Literature"

Eighteenth Century North Carolina Imprints, 1749-1800 (Chapel Hill, NC: University of North Carolina Press, 1938), by Douglas C. McMurtrie (page images at HathiTrust)

Calmet's Dictionary of the Holy Bible, As Published by the Late Mr. Charles Taylor, With the Fragments Incorporated (Calmet) "IndyWatch Feed Literature"

Calmet's Dictionary of the Holy Bible, As Published by the Late Mr. Charles Taylor, With the Fragments Incorporated: The Whole Condensed and Arranged in Alphabetical Order (revised eighth edition; Boston: Crocker and Brewster; New York: Leavitt, Lord and Co., 1837), by Augustin Calmet, ed. by C. Taylor and Edward Robinson (page images at HathiTrust)

The Phantom World (Calmet) "IndyWatch Feed Literature"

The Phantom World: The History and Philosophy of Spirits, Apparitions, &c, &c. (2 volumes in 1; Philadelphia: A. Hart, 1850), by Augustin Calmet, ed. by Henry Christmas (Gutenberg text)

Facts Forum News "IndyWatch Feed Literature"

Facts Forum News (partial serial archives)

Forum "IndyWatch Feed Literature"

Forum (University of Houston) (partial serial archives)

Forum der Letteren "IndyWatch Feed Literature"

Forum der Letteren (in Dutch) (partial serial archives)

Fouilles de l'Institut Franais d'Archologie Orientale du Caire "IndyWatch Feed Literature"

Fouilles de l'Institut Franais d'Archologie Orientale du Caire (in French) (partial serial archives)

Free Trader-Journal and Ottawa Fair Dealer "IndyWatch Feed Literature"

Free Trader-Journal and Ottawa Fair Dealer (partial serial archives)

The Worlds of Langston Hughes (Kutzinski) "IndyWatch Feed Literature"

The Worlds of Langston Hughes: Modernism and Translation in the Americas (Ithaca, NY and London: Cornell University Press, c2012), by Vera M. Kutzinski (PDF and Epub with commentary at Cornell Open)

To Build as Well as Destroy (Gawthorpe) "IndyWatch Feed Literature"

To Build as Well as Destroy: American Nation Building in South Vietnam (Ithaca, NY and London: Cornell University Press, c2018), by Andrew J. Gawthorpe (PDF and EPub with commentary at Cornell Open)

The Sources of Antislavery Constitutionalism in America, 1760-1848 (Wiecek) "IndyWatch Feed Literature"

The Sources of Antislavery Constitutionalism in America, 1760-1848 (Ithaca, NY and London: Cornell University Press, c1977), by William M. Wiecek (PDF and Epub with commentary at Cornell Open)

The Currency of Empire (Barth) "IndyWatch Feed Literature"

The Currency of Empire: Money and Power in Seventeenth-Century English America (Ithaca, NY and London: Cornell University Press, c2021), by Jonathan Barth (PDF and Epub with commentary at Cornell Open)

Ploughshares and Swords (Sarkar) "IndyWatch Feed Literature"

Ploughshares and Swords: India's Nuclear Program in the Global Cold War (Ithaca, NY and London: Cornell University Press, c2022), by Jayita Sarkar (PDF and Epub with commentary at Cornell Open)

The Sanctuary City (Vitiello) "IndyWatch Feed Literature"

The Sanctuary City: Immigrant, Refugee, and Receiving Communities in Postindustrial Philadelphia (Ithaca, NY and London: Cornell University Press, c2022), by Domenic Vitiello (PDF and Epub with commentary at Cornell Open)

States United (Lydgate) "IndyWatch Feed Literature"

States United: A Survival Guide for Our Democracy (Ithaca, NY and London: Cornell University Press, c2022), by Joanna Lydgate, Norman L. Eisen, and Christine Todd Whitman (PDF and Epub with commentary at Cornell Open)

Bibliography of the West Indies (Excluding Jamaica) (Cundall) "IndyWatch Feed Literature"

Bibliography of the West Indies (Excluding Jamaica) (Kingston: Institute of Jamaica, 1909), by Frank Cundall (stable link)

The Tenth Muse Lately Sprung up in America (Bradstreet) "IndyWatch Feed Literature"

The Tenth Muse Lately Sprung up in America: or, Severall Poems, Compiled With Great Variety of Wit and Learning, Full of Delight (London: Printed for S. Bowtell, 1650), by Anne Bradstreet (stable link)

00:01

University students reveal new Web3 solutions at ETHDenver 2023 "IndyWatch Feed Crypto"

Students showcased new Web3 solutions focused on enabling better user experience, privacy and security at ETHDenver 2023.

Friday, 17 March

23:50

Heres how ChatGPT-4 spends $100 in crypto trading "IndyWatch Feed Crypto"

on March 14, and is said to be much more powerful than the previous version.

23:39

As we approach the event with all the available information "IndyWatch Feed Uncanny"

As we approach the event with all the available information spreading across social media sites. With all the readilyavailable information about COVID-19 not being a virus, but a Military Live Continue Reading

Het bericht As we approach the event with all the available information verscheen eerst op Take care 4.

23:27

Breaking: SVB Financial Group files for Chapter 11 bankruptcy "IndyWatch Feed Crypto"

SVB Financial Group, the former umbrella entity of Silicon Valley Bank, has filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy in the U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the Southern District of New York to "preserve value."

23:15

US Bank collapse Was crypto being targeted? "IndyWatch Feed Crypto"

The latest episode of Decentralize with Cointelegraph unpacks whether U.S. regulators are targeting the crypto ecosystem through closure of SVB and Signature Bank.

22:58

Andrew Schulz Says That Jonah Hill and Lauren Londons You People Kiss Was Faked With CGI "IndyWatch Feed Arts"

Have you seen the Netflix film You People yet?

It has quite a cast, including Jonah Hill, David Duchovny, Eddie Murphy, Julia Louis-Dreyfus, Nia Long, and Lauren London.

The film generated a lot of buzz after its release and a new revelation from one of the actors got people talking a little bit more.

Screen Shot 2023 03 01 at 10.49.44 AM Andrew Schulz Says That Jonah Hill and Lauren Londons You People Kiss Was Faked With CGI

Photo Credit: Netflix

Andrew Schulz stars as Cousin Avi in the film and he recently said that the kiss between Jonah Hill and Lauren London in the movie didnt even kiss and the smooch was faked by CGI.

Schulz said on his podcast The Brilliant Idiots, Theres a hilarious thing I dont even know if I should share this s, but the final scene, they dont even kiss. Its CGI. Swear to God.

22:44

QAnon Shaman from Capitol riot could pose danger to others, denied release from jail "IndyWatch Feed Spiritual"

An almost neutral position from nbcnews.com:

Jacob Chansley, better known as the QAnon Shaman who stormed the U.S. Capitol while wearing face paint and a furry horned and feathered hat while baring his tattooed chest will remain in jail while his case proceeds, a federal judge decided Monday.

U.S. District Judge Royce Lamberth ruled that there was no combination of conditions under which he could release Chansley that would ensure his appearance in court and the safety of the community.

Lamberth said in a 32-page decision that if Chansley were released, "he would have the opportunity to again attempt to disrupt the United States government or harm members of Congress."

"Moreover, defendant's release would allow him to plan with others who might be willing to engage in these acts," the decision said. "Given the nature of this risk, the Court finds that ordering defendant to remain on confinement would not sufficiently protect the public."

This past week, Chansley was interviewed by "60 Minutes+," an appearance which Judge Lamberth did not approve of.

Chansley's attorney, Albert Watkins, argued that one reason Chansley should be released was that the difficulties of communicating with a jailed client was impeding work on his defense. Lamberth's opinion called that argument so frivolous as to insult the Courts intelligence, citing the "60 Minutes+" interview as proof that Watkins has no trouble reaching Chansley in jail.

In a statement to NBC News on Tuesday, Watkins conceded: "The Courts Order was well written and reasoned."

Chansley, who also goes by Jake Angeli, instantly became one of the most recognizable figures in the Jan. 6 riot when he was photographed in the Capitol wearing his shaman costume and carrying a 6-foot spear, which he denies was a weapon.

Lamberth disagreed, saying, "The court finds his blatant disregard for the law on Jan. 6 to be a telling indicator of how defendant would act if released pe...

22:34

Americas COVID Response Was Based on Lies | Opinion "IndyWatch Feed Spiritual"

From newsweek.com?  hmmm. Almost all of America's leaders have gradually pulled back their COVID mandates, requirements, and closureseven in states like California, which had imposed the most stringent and longest-lasting restrictions on the public. At the same time, the media has been gradually acknowledging the ongoing release of studies that totally refute the purported reasons behind those restrictions. This overt reversal is falsely portrayed as "learned" or "new evidence." Little acknowledgement of error is to be found. We have seen no public apology for promulgating false information, or for the vilification and delegitimization of policy experts and medical scientists like myself who spoke out correctly about data, standard knowledge about viral infections and pandemics, and fundamental biology. The historical record is critical. We have seen a macabre Orwellian attempt to rewrite history and to blame the failure of widespread lockdowns on the lockdowns' critics, alongside absurd denials of officials' own incessant demands for them. In the Trump administration, Dr. Deborah Birx was formally in charge of the medical side of the White House's coronavirus task force during the pandemic's first year. In that capacity, she authored all written federal policy recommendations to governors and states and personally advised each state's public health officials during official visits, often with Vice President Mike Pence, who oversaw the entire task force. Upon the inauguration of President Joe Biden, Dr. Anthony Fauci became chief medical a...

22:27

Former Belgian Finance Minister Calls for Crypto Ban in Wake of Banking Crisis "IndyWatch Feed Crypto"

The European Parliament's Johan Van Overtveldt (Thierry Tronnel/Corbis/Getty Images)

22:03

Dubai to Abu Dhabi: How NFTs are used in the UAE "IndyWatch Feed Crypto"

Cointelegraph went to an electronic dance music concert and spoke to projects at the recent AIBC Dubai event to see how nonfungible tokens are used in the United Arab Emirates.

22:00

Behold the Fantastical, Uncannily Lifelike Puppets of Barnaby Dixon "IndyWatch Feed Arts"

Barnaby Dixons incredible two-piece creations redefine the notion of hand puppets, by moving and responding in highly nuanced, realistic ways.

The pinkie and index finger of one hand slip into the creatures arms, leaving the thumb free to operate the tiny controls that tilt head and mouth movements.

The pinkie and index finger of one hand slip into the creatures legs, an attribute few hand puppets can claim.

A waistline magnet joins the puppets top half to its bottom.

(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});

The insurgent humanism of Lorraine Hansberrys last play "IndyWatch Feed Arts"

A CRAMPED LIVING ROOM appears like a diorama of 1960s Greenwich Village bohemia, afloat in the engulfing expanse of the Harvey Theaters stage. It contains all the warmth and ire and humanity that

21:20

Why is the crypto market up today? "IndyWatch Feed Crypto"

The crypto market is up today as Bitcoin and altcoins react to $300 billion liquidity from the Federal Reserve move being labeled new quantitative easing (QE).

21:07

Genesis Requests Timetable for Sale, Creditor Claims "IndyWatch Feed Crypto"

Genesis filed for bankruptcy in January. (Javier Zayas Photography/Getty Images)

21:02

Bitcoin Is Benefiting From Cryptos Flight to Quality: Matrixport "IndyWatch Feed Crypto"

Instability in the financial system is benefiting bitcoin. (Shutterstock)

21:00

Crypto Speculators Betting on No Airdrop for Arbitrum Lose 95% of Capital "IndyWatch Feed Crypto"

Traders betting on an Arbitrum token no-show have lost 95% of their capital. (Jason Briscoe/Unsplash)

21:00

Post-Merge Ethereum: Grayscale extends review of ETHPoW decision "IndyWatch Feed Crypto"

Grayscale will take 180 days at max to decide whether, when and in what manner to sell ETHPoW on behalf of the record date shareholders.

20:45

Crypto assets to become a separate category in UK tax forms "IndyWatch Feed Crypto"

The recent national budget, published by His Majestys Treasury, announces the amendment of the self-assessment forms for crypto assets.

20:40

DUTCH NAZI QUEEN WILHELMINA EXPOSED "IndyWatch Feed Uncanny"

NEXT TO HITLER DUTCH NAZI QUEEN WILHELMINA EXPOSED SHE LEFT THE NETHERLANDS WHEN WW2 STARTED TO GO TO HER NAZI REPTILE AUNT LIZZIE IN THE UNITED KINGDOM Continue Reading

Het bericht DUTCH NAZI QUEEN WILHELMINA EXPOSED verscheen eerst op Take care 4.

20:20

What is quantum cloud computing, and how does it work? "IndyWatch Feed Crypto"

Quantum cloud computing is a nascent technology with profound implications, and it may soon be widely available thanks to cloud technology.

20:12

Signum Digital scores approval to offer security tokens in Hong Kong "IndyWatch Feed Crypto"

Hong Kongs Security and Futures Commission greenlights Signum Digital to offer security tokens in the city after inviting applications for virtual asset trading licenses.

19:12

Woman Asks if Shes Wrong for Telling Her Sister She Hopes She Never Has Kids "IndyWatch Feed Arts"

The truth can hurt sometimes

Especially when it comes to sensitive subjects like having children.

And thats why this woman asked the fine folks on Reddits Am I the A**hole? page if she was out of line for telling her sister that she hopes she never has kids.

Take a look at what happened and let us know what you think in the comments.

AITA for telling my sister I hope she never has kids?

Im 22f. I have 3yo twin boys and I had a baby girl not even two days ago. My sister, Jodie, is 34 and has been suffering with infertility for the past 10 years, as well as repeated miscarriages.

I used to feel really bad for her and also a bit guilty as I got pregnant twice while being on contraception. It caused some tension between us when I was pregnant with my twins because she was jealous, and I was already feeling intense guilt. This time around, she wasnt as jealous but I still felt it was unfair.

As my husband and I have decided we are done having kids, I offered to be a surrogate for my sister as soon as Im cleared after this baby and she seemed like she was absolutely over the moon with that. In turn, she offered to watch the twins while I was in labour with my new baby, which was a relief on my part.

I went into labour on Thursday morning, and Jodie came over to watch the kids while my husband and I went to the hospital. She seemed like she was in a great mood, and promptly rushed us out the door.

Everything seemed fine, until we got home this morning to find thousands worth of destruction to pretty much every baby item weve purchased. Even the crib mattress was torn open. Everything was ruined. Jodie tried to pin it on the twins but theyre 3, and this level of destruction had to have been done...

19:00

A Visit to the Worlds Oldest Hotel, Japans Nisiyama Onsen Keiunkan, Established in 705 AD "IndyWatch Feed Arts"

Nishiyama Onsen Keiunkan, a hot-spring hotel in the mountains of Japans Yamanashi Prefecture, has been in business for over 1,300 years, more than five times as long as the United States has existed. Nevertheless, it feels considerably more modern than the average American motel, to say nothing of the longer-established lodgings of England. I assumed that Id be staying in something like a living museum here, says Youtuber Tom Scott, vlogging from his very own room at Nishiyama Onsen Keiunkan, because thats what Ive come to expect from the sort of historical attractions youll find in Britain, where preservation ideology holds that everything must be held at a certain point in time, funded by tourists who want to visit the old thing and see history.

Not so in Japan, whose notions of new and old have never quite aligned with those of the West. Theres still tradition here, Scott hastens to add. Its not a Western-style hotel. You sleep on futons; dinner is served at a low Japanese-style table. But the actual complex in which guests now stay has only been a hotel in the English sense for a few decades. Before that, it was just a place to stay and take the waters. Now theres very fast wi-fi and, of course, a gift shop.

(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});

18:32

Intern for Gensler? SECs college traineeships start at $15 an hour "IndyWatch Feed Crypto"

The SEC is recruiting for college traineeships starting at $15.09 an hour, which is less than the minimum wage in Washington D.C., where the regulator is headquartered.

18:31

Bitcoin Breakout Has Put $28K in Cross Hairs "IndyWatch Feed Crypto"

Bitcoin's daily chart shows a bullish breakout. (Matrixport)

18:01

Lightning Labs and Tari agree to convert restraining order in trademark suit "IndyWatch Feed Crypto"

Tari Labs, who brought the suit against the project, has faced backlash from the crypto community, with some suggesting the lawsuit was frivolous.

17:42

Crypto Twitter Thinks the Fed's $297B Balance Sheet Expansion Is 'QE', But It's Not "IndyWatch Feed Crypto"

Fed's balance sheet size increases to highest since November (Fred.stlouisfed.org)

17:41

Leaked - The Real "Gimbal" UFO Footage Recorded by the US Navy. "IndyWatch Feed Spiritual"

Picture
This footage really shows what the UFO really looks like.

17:25

Euler Finance hacked despite 10 audits in 2 years, says CEO "IndyWatch Feed Crypto"

Euler Labs CEO Michael Bentley stated he would never forgive the hacker as the exploit caused him to lose time with his newborn son.

17:22

Bitcoin is beating Warren Buffetts 'crypto bet' in 2023 "IndyWatch Feed Crypto"

Bitcoin's rebound in 2023 has also seen Coinbase stock gaining over 100% year-to-date, boosting Cathie Wood's ARK portfolio.

17:07

Wallet Tied to Euler Exploit Sends 100 Ether to Lazarus Group "IndyWatch Feed Crypto"

Flags fly in Pyongyang, North Korea (Micha Brandli/Unsplash)

16:11

The Lion of Chaeronea "IndyWatch Feed Literature"

A Connemara Girl, Augustus Burke (1838-1891)

Happy St. Patricks Day!

15:37

SVB collapse chilled NFT trading volumes: DappRadar "IndyWatch Feed Crypto"

Just 11,440 NFT traders were active on March 11, which was the lowest figure recorded since November 2021.

15:14

Nifty News: Doodles 'no longer an NFT project,' Playboy bares all on NFT earnings and more "IndyWatch Feed Crypto"

The NFT project doodles is looking to go beyond being an NFT project, with plans to become a "leading media franchise."

15:00

Australian Dollar and Bitcoin "IndyWatch Feed Crypto"

1.00 AUD = 0.00002 BTC
0.00010 BTC = 4.00 AUD
Converter

Bitcoin and United States Dollar "IndyWatch Feed Crypto"

0.00010 BTC = 2.67 USD
1.00 USD = 0.00004 BTC
Converter

14:40

8 Common Phrases Parents Say That May Accidentally Raise Entitled Children "IndyWatch Feed Uncanny"

In todays fast-paced, ever-changing world, raising well-rounded and respectful children is a top priority for many parents. However, sometimes the language we use can unintentionally contribute to the development of entitled attitudes. Lets explore eight common phrases parents often say that may accidentally raise entitled children and provides alternatives to promote healthier mindsets.

1. Youre so smart!

Praising intelligence can create a fixed mindset, making children believe their abilities are inherent and cannot be improved. Instead, focus on their effort and hard work: I can see you put a lot of effort into solving that problem!

2. You deserve the best!

While its essential to encourage self-worth, this phrase may instill a sense of entitlement. Try saying, Youve worked hard, and you should be proud of your accomplishments! to promote gratitude and humility.

3. Ill do it for you.

Constantly doing things for your child can make them feel entitled to others help. Encourage independence and problem-solving skills by saying, Why dont you give it a try? Im here to help if you need me.

4. You always get what you want.

This phrase can reinforce the idea that children should expect to have their desires fulfilled. Instead, teach them the value of patience and compromise: Sometimes, we cant have everything we want, but we can work together to find a solution.

5. Im sorry youre upset.

Apologizing for your childs emotions may lead them to believe that their feelings are more important than others. Encourage empathy by saying, I understand youre upset, but lets try to see things from the other persons perspective.

6. Youre the best at everything!

Constantly praising your child can create unrealistic expectations and entitlement. Opt for specific praise, such as, You did a great job practicing and improving your soccer skills!

7. You dont have to share.

While its okay for children to have personal belongings, its crucial to teach them the value of sharing. Encourage generosity by saying, Its important to share and take turns so that everyone can enjoy playing together.

8. Theyre just jealous.

This phrase can make your child feel entitled to success and dismiss the feelings of others. Instead, foster empathy and self-reflection: Not everyone will agree with us, but its essential to respect their opinions and learn from them.

As parents, our words have a significant impact on shaping our childrens attitudes and beliefs. By be...

14:08

Parenting the Explosive Child: 7 Steps to Create Lasting Change "IndyWatch Feed Uncanny"

Dealing with an explosive child can be an emotionally exhausting experience for parents. The unpredictability and intensity of their emotional outbursts can often leave parents feeling helpless, overwhelmed, and unsure of how to respond. However, by understanding the root causes of your childs explosive behavior and implementing specific strategies, you can create lasting change and foster a more harmonious parent-child relationship. This article outlines seven steps to help you and your child navigate these challenging moments and build a stronger, healthier bond.

1. Understand the underlying causes

Explosive behavior in children can be attributed to a variety of factors, including emotional regulation difficulties, neurological differences, or unmet needs. Take the time to observe and understand the triggers for your childs outbursts. This insight will allow you to address the root cause of the problem and provide a more targeted response.

2. Maintain a consistent routine

Children thrive on structure and predictability. Establishing a consistent daily routine can help reduce anxiety and minimize emotional outbursts. Ensure that your child has a regular sleep schedule, balanced meals, and allocated time for physical activity, relaxation, and play.

3. Teach emotional regulation skills

Help your child develop emotional regulation skills by teaching them to identify and express their feelings in a healthy manner. Encourage them to use I statements, like I feel angry when to express their emotions. Additionally, teach them calming techniques, such as deep breathing exercises, counting to ten, or visualization.

4. Set clear expectations and consequences

Establish clear expectations for your childs behavior and communicate the consequences of not meeting those expectations. Ensure that consequences are age-appropriate, fair, and consistently enforced. This will help your child understand the connection between their actions and the resulting outcomes.

5. Offer praise and positive reinforcement

Celebrate your childs successes and positive behavior. Offer praise, rewards, or other forms of positive reinforcement to acknowledge and encourage their efforts. This will help build their self-esteem and motivate them to continue making progress.

6. Foster open communication

Maintain an open line of communication with your child. Encourage them to share their thoughts and feelings with you, and actively listen to what they have to say. By creating a safe and supportive environment, your child will feel more comfortable discussing their emotions and seeking help when needed.

7. Seek professional support

If your childs explosive behavior persists despite your best efforts, consider seekin...

14:06

What Happens When Someone Gives Their Partner The Silent Treatment "IndyWatch Feed Uncanny"

When it comes to relationships, silence is not golden. While it may seem like a good idea to ice your partner out when you are frustrated or upset, at the end of the day, doing so regularly will only slowly destroy your relationship.

Many people use the silent treatment to get their partner to bend to their will. Some also may use it as a punishment of sorts. However, based on the research, many negative outcomes will unfold when we give our partners the silent treatment. One researcher, Christine E. Rittenour, published a study about the impact of silent treatment in relationships.

What she found was that adult children participants reported that their silent-treatment behaviors were related to negative self-esteem, and that their primary parent was often negatively related to that parents silent treatment.

Rittenour found that for relationships to be sustained, there was a need for partners to warmly and openly discuss their feelings, rather than icing their partner out.

Additionally, they found that silent treatment was often used as a means for one partner to convey their feelings to the other partner. In many ways, the silent treatment perpetrator simply wanted to make their partner feel how they were feeling. However, it is also a power dynamic that has the potential to destroy relationships.

Not only does it destroy the partner who is on the receiving end, but it also destroys the perpetrator. At the end of the day, holding things in will never benefit either partner. The only way to move through relationship issues is to talk them out. When you ice out your partner, you are robbing both yourself and your partner of finally finding a way through the conflict.

13:59

If You Think Your Grocery Bill is High Now, Just Wait "IndyWatch Feed Uncanny"

Once upon a time, groceries fit into my budget pretty easily, because no matter how high certain things got, I was able to maneuver my grocery bill around to get it into an affordable range. Sometimes, that meant cutting back, but over the past few years, no matter how much I finagle things around, I just cant seem to get my grocery bill back down.

This is a struggle many of us have faced. Over the past few years, necessities, like meat, eggs, dog food, and produce (Hello, $9 a head lettuce, I am looking at you) have skyrocketed. I never in a million years thought eggs would jump from $.60 a dozen in 2019 to $8.00 a dozen in 2023. Thankfully, in the past few weeks, eggs have gone down by a few dollars, but is this trend going to continue in other areas?

Unfortunately, economists predict that grocery prices will steadily increase. In fact, the U.S. Department of Agriculture predicted that food prices will climb by 8% throughout the year 2023. Even worse, while egg prices have slowed down and even decreased, economists say they will lead the inflation pack with a 37% increase this year. The good news? Beef and pork prices will decrease by 1%

Another sad layer of these price increases is that many major conglomerates and corporations are using the common knowledge consumers now have regarding inflation to pass use price gouges without consumers knowing any difference. What I mean, is that corporations like Kroger, who recently bought out Albertsons are currently growing. Recently, according to MSN News, Kroger bought out Albertsons in a $25 billion deal. In turn, they will combine their 5,000 stores into a mega company. This leads to far less choice, which makes it easier for these mega corporations to jack up their prices.

Even if you do not have Kroger or Albertsons near you, they are not alone. Many corporations are benefiting and growing during a time that is crippling the middle and lower classes, who are merely trying to feed their families.

So, if you think your grocery bill is bad now, just give it till the end of the year.

13:54

5 Ways Parents Crush Their Childs Self-Esteem "IndyWatch Feed Uncanny"

Many parents want their children to feel adjusted, comfortable, and confident and to be happy and successful in their lives. However, the one major key that opens the door to all of that is self-esteem, and while many parents claim they wish for their child to have all of these things, they are participating in many behaviors that will effectively ensure they never do by inadvertently destroying their self-esteem.

That may sound dramatic, but self-esteem is a big deal. If we struggle with how we view ourselves, if we never gain any confidence or trust in ourselves, we will struggle throughout our lives. Kids with low self-esteem never reach for their dreams and if they do, they do so half-hazard. They struggle in friendships and relationships, and they struggle with tendencies that can be self-sabotaging. If you are a parent that wants their child to succeed, then please make sure you arent participating in the following behaviors.

1. Being overly critical.

There is a fine line between helping your child to get better, and completely tearing them down at every turn. The thing is, you should be holding your child accountable, but you should steer clear of nitpicking and over-criticizing. Yes, they do need guidance, however, they do not need you to tear them down at every turn.

2. Never allow them to have any responsibilities.

A major key that helps your child to develop confidence in themselves is having responsibilities. If you allow them to get out of their responsibilities, such as chores, you are robbing them of their ability to gain confidence in themselves. Chores and responsibilities help your child gains a sense of accomplishment and mastery.

3. Yelling and hitting.

It has always been odd to me that parents teach their kids to act right by acting fools themselves. Before you all come for me, imagine trying to teach your child impulse control while lacking impulse control in your self. At the end of the day, yelling and screaming, and hitting only make your child feel a lack of trust in you and themselves.

4. Expecting perfection.

Holding your child to unrealistic expectations and standards that are impossible to reach is the equivalent of setting them up for failure. At the end of the day, your child is going to grow tired of always being set up to fail and eventually, you will diminish their self-esteem.

5. Fostering a victim mentality.

When you say things like, We will never have a life like that because we were born poor, you are reinforcing the belief that circumstances are out of your childs control. In turn, your child is more likely to host their pity parties and develop a victim mentality.

13:49

Mercury Is About To Go Retrograde And You Need To Brace Yourselves! "IndyWatch Feed Uncanny"

By now, most people have heard of Mercury retrograde. If you have not, Mercury retrograde is the infamous transit that happens a few times each year and causes a bit of chaos.

You see, all of our planets have a retrograde phase, and during this phase, they seemingly slow down to the point of spinning backward. Each of the planets represents its own energy and Mercury rules over travel, communication, expression, and electricity. When Mercury begins to spin backward, it can cause some mishaps in these areas. During this time, communication is sure to feel off. You are likely to experience technical difficulties. Some report that old patterns re-emerge in their lives during this time as well.

For example, you may feel pushed to revisit old habits. Some even feel drawn by their ex during this time. (Dont do it!)

However, Mercury retrograde isnt all bad. Mercury retrograde can be a beneficial transit if you use it as an opportunity to work on yourself and slow down and go inward. Mercury will go retrograde three times this year. The first will happen pretty soon, on April 21 until May 14. This retrograde will be under the influence of Taurus and the shadow phase begins on April 7. During the Mercury retrograde shadow is when most people experience the urge to fall back into bad habits or relationships.

Mercury will go retrograde again in August from the 23rd until September 15, under the sign of Virgo. Then, to close the year out, Mercury will retrograde once more in December from the 13th until January 1, 2024 (Happy New Year) under the sign of Sagittarius.

The upcoming retrograde in Taurus will be a tricky one. Taurus energy may make us all a bit headstrong and stubborn, and during this time, we may struggle to stay grounded and practical. One good way to use the Mercury retrograde is to SLOW DOWN. Practice mindfulness during this time. Pay attention to your thoughts, patterns, and behaviors. Self-awareness is key. If you find yourself feeling hazy during this time, do not be afraid to take time for yourself. The pre-shadow and post-shadow (two weeks before and two weeks after) is the best time to do shadow work, and honestly, to me, feels like when the energy is the most intense, so brace yourselves.

13:02

Crypto users turned to DEXs, loaded up on USDC after Silicon Valley Bank crash "IndyWatch Feed Crypto"

The collapse of FTX led to a similar exodus from centralized exchanges, as users worried they may lose access to funds during crises.

12:48

How Zionism helped the Nazis perpetrate the Holocaust "IndyWatch Feed Spiritual"

Asa Winstanley, Zionism During the Holocaust: The Weaponisation of Memory in the Service of State and Nation by Tony Greenstein, self-published (2022) Tony Greensteins new book opens on a personal note: from an early age, I had my doubts about Zionism. The son of an Orthodox Jewish rabbi, Greenstein has for decades been a tireless Palestine solidarity activist and an uncompromising anti-Zionist. Greenstein explains cogently how he came to reject the ideology on which Israel was founded. I found it difficult to reconcile Marxism, a universalist political ideology that believes in the unity of the oppressed and the working class, with Zionism, an exclusivist ideology. In a school debate he played devils advocate and in the process became convinced of the case against Zionism. He has never looked back since. His early doubts were shored up after learning that American Zionist leaders had opposed the entry of Jewish refugees from Europe during World War II. So began a life-long project: researching the Zionist movements collaboration with fascism. Greenstein has been writing about this topic for years on his valuable and prolific blog. Hes also an occasional contributor to The Electronic Intifada and we had him on our podcast not long ago. It speaks volumes about the sorry state of British publishing that Greenstein has had to resort to self-publishing. Back in the 1980s, Lenni Brenners important book on the same topic, Zionism in the Age of the Dictators, was put into print by independently minded Scottish publisher...

12:43

Japan Records Highest Excess Deaths since WWII, Officials Demand Truth "IndyWatch Feed Spiritual"

By Frank Bergman, Officials in Japan are demanding that the government comes clean after the nation has just recorded a staggering 210,000 excess deaths the highest number since World War II. The Japanese government is coming under mounting pressure to tell the truth about the number of vaccine injuries and related deaths. A growing number of experts believe the countrys vaccine mandates and the rollout of mRNA Covid shots are directly linked to the soaring excess deaths. Japanese lawmaker Mr. Yanagase Hirofumi accused the Japanese government of covering up COVID-19 mRNA vaccine injuries and deaths. Hirofumi is a high-profile Japanese politician who serves as a member of the House of Councillors of Japan. During an explosive speech before Japans parliament, the National Diet, Hirofumi revealed the shocking number of excess deaths the country has recorded. After revealing the bombshell numbers, Hirofumi asserted that Covid didnt cause so many more deaths. He then continued to explain that investigations have determined that the excess deaths are suspected to be caused by adverse reactions to the Covid vaccine. WATCH: https://twitter.com/You3_JP/status/1635360626901159936?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1635360626901159936%7Ctwgr%5E28c1125a2345035505a51feaac71fc19f9ac0924%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fslaynews.com%2Fnews%2Fjapan-records-highest-excess-deaths-since-wwii-officials-demand-truth%2F
Below is the transcript of Mr. Hirofumis speech:

12:01

LinksDAO wins bid to buy its first golf course, says CEO "IndyWatch Feed Crypto"

The successful bid comes a month after 88.6% of LinksDAO token holders voted in favor of putting in a compelling offer for the golf course in its governance vote.

11:41

11 Dating App Screenshots That Will Make You Shake Your Head "IndyWatch Feed Arts"

Love is in the air!

Or, at least people are kind of trying to fall in love but theyre dealing with the ups and downs of dating apps

And you know how those things go

Check out 11 screenshots from dating apps that might make you never want to get on one ever again.

1. About your brother

Hes hot!

Screen Shot 2023 03 01 at 4.49.20 PM 11 Dating App Screenshots That Will Make You Shake Your Head

Photo Credit: Reddit

2. Twenty long days ago

Well, better late than never

Screen Shot 2023 03 01 at 4.49.37 PM 11 Dating App Screenshots That Will Make You Shake Your Head

Photo Credit: Reddit

3. Theres no way this worked

I mean, right?

11:19

Stunning 200-Year-Old French Illustrations of Exotic, Endangered, and Extinct Birds "IndyWatch Feed Arts"

From peacocks to penguins, a winged menagerie of wonder.

How can the bird that is born for joy sit in a cage and sing? wrote William Blake, who lived in the golden age of the cage as entertainment. Zoos were new and exciting, and people readily overlooked their cruelty to slake their curiosity about creatures from faraway lands. But even so, zoos held only a tiny fraction of the dazzling variousness of the animal kingdom in the age before photography, before easy global travel, the average person encountered the wondrous strangeness of animals not in the cage but on the page.

In the 1820s, a French natural history encyclopedia titled La Galerie de Oiseaux set out to bring to European eyes the most exquisite birds of North America, many of them now endangered, some extinct. Radiating from the consummate illustrations is the quiet dignity of these bright emissaries of our planets evolutionary history feathered inheritors of the dinosaurs, winged with a kaleidoscope of joy.

Available as a print and as stationery cards.

11:01

The Shirk Report Volume 727 "IndyWatch Feed Arts"

Definition of Shirk Report The Shirk Report Volume 727

Welcome to the Shirk Report where you will find 20 funny images, 10 interesting articles and 5 entertaining videos from the last 7 days of sifting. Most images found on Reddit; articles from Digg, Kottke, WITI, Facebook, Twitter, and email; videos come from everywhere. Any suggestions? Send a note to submit@twistedsifter.com

20 IMAGES

Friday!
The devils balls
Entire script of Princess Bride
Road after earthquake in Turkey
Red sky at night, sailors delight
Putting the power in power wash
Why do they call this a cat toy?

11:01

nima Correa "IndyWatch Feed Arts"

The bottom of the sea, once viewed as an impenetrable mystery, has become what many now describe as the final frontier of an overpopulated world increasingly reliant on electronics. Even as hundreds of

10:55

Is Ether a Security? "IndyWatch Feed Crypto"

(Alexander Spatari/GettyImages)

10:17

Chinese billionaires $1B fraud charges, Kwons $11M bet, Zhu Su and Islam: Asia Express "IndyWatch Feed Crypto"

Chinese billionaire using crypto to fight communism charged over $1 billion fraud, Do Kwons $11M bet comes due, Zhu Su bonds with Islam.

09:35

Collapse of Silvergate and Silicon Valley Bank represent a challenge for crypto "IndyWatch Feed Crypto"

The fire lit by Silvergate Bank and Silicon Valley Bank will make it harder for crypto to find financial partners.

09:34

The Lion of Chaeronea "IndyWatch Feed Literature"

On the Troop Train - the Second Day, James McBey, 1917

09:00

US lawmaker suggests Signatures collapse was tied to instability of crypto "IndyWatch Feed Crypto"

Senator Michael Bennet said crypto was not even as stable as the marijuana industry, questioning Signature Banks ability to service digital asset firms but not dispensaries.

08:57

How Is Population Growth Related to Climate Change? "IndyWatch Feed Spiritual"

While at first glance these two issues may appear unrelated, the truth is that they are inextricably linked.

08:45

MakerDAO passes proposal for $750M increase in US Treasury investments "IndyWatch Feed Crypto"

The emergency proposal increases MakerDAOs holdings of United States bonds by 150%, aiming to diversify the Dai stablecoins collateral exposure.

08:43

Doodles Is 'No Longer an NFT Project,' Co-Founder Says "IndyWatch Feed Crypto"

Screenshot from Official Doodles 2 NFT trailer (Doodles)

08:30

Swiss Bankers Association proposes deposit tokens to develop digital economy "IndyWatch Feed Crypto"

A deposit token is a concept that came out of Singapores Project Guardian last year, and it has already been touted by JPMorgan.

08:10

Bitcoin Holds Steady Above $24.5K as European Banking Crisis Eases "IndyWatch Feed Crypto"

Bitcoin was rising above $25,000 (CoinDesk/Highcharts.com)

08:00

Bitcoin bears could face $440M loss in Fridays options expiry "IndyWatch Feed Crypto"

The bailout of Silicon Valley Bank provided a significant advantage to BTC bulls on the weekly $1.2 billion BTC options expiry.

08:00

New museum of magic opens in Edinburgh "IndyWatch Feed Spiritual"

New museum of magic opens in Edinburgh

The Museum of Magic, Fortune-telling & Witchcraft recently opened in Edinburgh and has a focus on raising "awareness of Scotlands rich heritage of magic."

Continue reading New museum of magic opens in Edinburgh at The Wild Hunt.

07:56

Take Ai Weiweis Middle Finger Anywhere in the World "IndyWatch Feed Arts"

From triggering tattletales on the schoolyard playground to confronting oppressive and deadly institutions, the middle finger is a built-in feature of resistance and self-advocacy. Since 1995, artist Ai Weiwei has been flipping the bird to a myriad of global landmarks steeped in oppression, censorship, and overreaching control as a means of reminding the people to question the status quo and represent their own personal values.

Now, you can take Ais middle finger to virtually any place in the world (or at least anywhere thats on Google Maps) through a new collaboration between the artist and the online art platform Avant Arte. The project, Middle Finger, uses the recognizable image of Ais hand overlaid on Google Maps street views so that users around the world can exercise the power of reinserting individuality anywhere they want.

We often forget that we have a middle finger, Ai said about this project and his longstanding Study of Perspective photograph series. Or even if we know we have a middle finger, we misuse it. I think its good to remember that this part of your body can point to something  an institution, or someone that resembles a power to let them know, and let yourself know, that you exist.

After my petty moment of sliding past my high school and my exs house on Google Maps equipped with Weiweis left hand middle finger, I had to zoom out beyond my own perspective and consider which bastions of wide-scale oppression needed the one-finger salute. So without further ado, I present five places that d...

07:53

Restoring an Two Centuries Old Stone House "IndyWatch Feed Diy"

Iain Ruadh MacMaster arrived on Cape Breton Island from Scotland in 1801. He climbed the slope of his land grantapproximately 200 acres from the shoreline up and over the riseand built his house on the hillside. Legend has it that a driving rainstorm washed that first house down the hill. So he set to building a small stone house, with walls two feet thick, a kitchen and a parlor below, and lofts for sleeping above. Iain named it Moidart, for the place hed left behind. Here, in this new country, above the waves of St. Georges Bay, he and his wife raised 12 children.

Its been two centuries since Iain vowed that his house would withstand Creignishs fierce winds, and it has. Perhaps more surprisingly, it has also found its way back into the hands of one of his direct descendants. After the property passed out of the family in the 1930s, Iains great-great-great-granddaughter, Lorrie MacKinnon, purchased the cottage in 2012. In the years since, she and some talented local craftspeople have worked to restore the stone building to something close to its original beauty. Lorrie and her craftspeople peeled back two centuries of improvements from her cottages structure. The stone walls of the kitchen and the wooden-beamed ceiling had been covered with drywall, the ceiling height reduced to under seven feet. The wooden floors of the kitchen had been hidden with then-fashionable linoleum sometime in the mid-20th century; the parlor floor and stairs upgraded with orange shag carpet, and in places underneath, the spruce wood had been painted brown, no doubt an...

07:48

Required Reading "IndyWatch Feed Arts"

Ross, who describes herself as a craftivist, made a handful of paper snowflakes for Trump, cheating the lewd ones behind seemingly innocuous designs. Over the years, shes made similar snowflakes for politicians including former presidential candidate and Secretary of Housing and Urban Development Ben Carson, Sen. Chuck Grassley (R., Iowa), and Sen. Ted Cruz (R., Texas) each...

07:45

Orca DEX to block US users from trading with its interface "IndyWatch Feed Crypto"

The company said U.S. traders would still be able to make swaps by directly interacting with Orcas smart contracts, however.

07:23

A View From the Easel "IndyWatch Feed Arts"

Welcome to the 209th installment of A View From the Easel, a series in which artists reflect on their workspace. Want to take part? Check out our submission guidelines and share a bit about your studio with us! All mediums and workspaces are welcome.

Ashley Chew, New York City

07:15

French Bulldogs Are Now the Most Popular Dog Breed in the U.S. "IndyWatch Feed Arts"

French Bulldogs Are Now the Most Popular Dog Breed in the U.S.

French Bulldogs are the Most Popular Dog Breed in the US

Photo: teerawutbunsom.yahoo.com/Depositphotos

There is a new top dog in town, and it's not the Golden retriever or German shepherd. The small but mighty French bulldog has just been named the most popular dog breed in the U.S., surpassing the Labrador retriever, which has held the position for 31 impressive years.

The results were announced by the American Kennel Club, which releases data on registered purebred dogs each year. In their recent statement, they noted that the Frenchie shot up in popularity over the past decade by a whopping 1,000%. By 2021, they achieved the No. 2 spot, and finally, in the summary of 2022, they reached the coveted No. 1 ranking. Breaking the Labs top-dog status of over three decades is no small feat, the AKC writes. The Frenchie is a smart, compact breed, and they can fit into various different lifestyles, perfect for people all across the country. The rest of the top five is rounded out by the Lab, Golden retriever, German shepherd, and the poodle.

To some, the popularity of the French bulldog is not as much of a surprise. Their diminutive size and low-exercise requirements make them an easier companion for smaller living spaces and cities, where there is less space for large breeds. I think COVID kind of helped increase the popularity of smaller breeds that are good for apartments, Luis Sosa, a French bulldog breeder in Louisiana, comments. However, because these pups are purebred, they tend to cost a pretty penny. In fact, the average price for a Frenchie ranges between $1,500 and $4,500, but can also reach much higher depending on the color of the coat and eyes,...

07:13

The Story of Incarceration That Inspired a Nature Painter "IndyWatch Feed Arts"

ASPEN, Colorado Foad Satterfields paintings convey the confidence that comes from many years of building trust with his materials, process, and intuition. His hazy landscapes consist of layer upon layer of brushstrokes that culminate in compositions that oscillate between representation and abstraction. I let the painting take me where it wants to go, he says, every piece demands a different kind of sensitivity.

Born in 1945 in Orange, Texas, and raised in both rural Texas and Lake Charles, Louisiana, he was highly influenced by the topography of the region. The aesthetic of those untamed marshlands and lush swamps still suffuses his work. Growing up in the Jim Crow south, Satterfield used nature and walks in the woods to escape the harsh realities of the way he and other Black people he knew were often treated. An example of the racism that so permeated the region in his childhood occurred when he won first place in an artwork competition held for area schools. Segregation was still practiced in Louisiana and when the judges discovered he was from a school for Black children his first-place award was taken away and replaced with third place. ...

07:07

The Art of Home in Times of Isolation "IndyWatch Feed Arts"

When photos from Bernie Kaminiskis solo show filled my Instagram feed last fall, I almost swiped past them, mistaking the TV-producer-turned-artists papier-mch re-creations of quotidian objects as the real deal. Though these to-scale sculptures of junk drawer miscellany (ketchup packets, ballpoint pens, orange-handled scissors) and other household items (spice jars, cookbooks, a potted plant) closely mimic their real-life counterparts with exquisite detail, a longer look revealed the texture of the paint and paper and the endearing human quirks of hand-drawn typography. Making these objects started as a quarantine project for Kaminiski, while his typical television projects were on hold. 

As pandemic lockdowns...

06:59

21Shares Closes 6 Crypto Exchange-Traded Products "IndyWatch Feed Crypto"

Hany Rashwan and Ophelia Snyder, co-founders of 21Shares parent 21.co (21.co)

06:58

Hichem Merouche "IndyWatch Feed Arts"

It is hard to get a clear view of the sea from within Algiers, even though the capital is built in terraces that cascade down the steep slopes ringing its enormous bay. In Hichem Merouches first solo

06:52

Fidelity Investments Has Opened Bitcoin Trading To The Public During Ongoing Banking Crisis "IndyWatch Feed Crypto"

The financial giant will now allow customers to trade bitcoin, although they will not be able to withdraw it to self-custody.

Customers of Fidelity Investments can now buy bitcoin through the broker. The Fidelity Crypto platform, first opened to a waitlist in November 2022, is now available to the public, as of yesterday.

Customers are able to buy and sell bitcoin, although they will not be able to transfer it to a self-custody wallet where the user controls their private keys. During the launch of the waitlist, there was mention of this ability to come later, but no detail or roadmap has been provided beyond that.

When trading, customers will not be charged a fee, but a 1% spread, which Fidelity has defined as the difference between the price at which you buy or sell crypto in your Fidelity Crypto account and the price at which Fidelity Digital Assets fills your order. This spread will be visible in the client execution price.

Trading will only be available to U.S. residents over the age of 18 in eligible states.

Fidelitys foray into cryptocurrency has not been without criticism, with a group of senators, stating in a letter to the financial firm:

Fidelity Investments has opted to expand beyond traditional finance and delve into the highly unstable and increasingly risky digital asset market.

But that seemingly hasnt stopped Fidelity.

While their introduction of the service to the public may be welcomed, it is specifically during moments like the current banking crisis that extra emphasis should be placed upon self-custody. Trust in institutions that are exceptionally large, similar to Fidelity, is what has led to the fiasco seen over the last week.

So, while Fidelity is often regarded as a highly-trusted institution, it should still be noted that trusted third-parties are security holes, and that the only true way to sovereignly use bitcoin is through the holding of ones own private keys. 

06:52

After Earthquakes, Art in Istanbul Takes on New Resonance "IndyWatch Feed Arts"

ISTANBUL Years before the earthquake actually happened, Ci Demi was taking photographs of it. The Turkish artists first series, Will the World End in the Daytime (201719), imagined signs of the impending disaster in eerily off-kilter urban scenes: a bouquet of bent rebar, an abandoned photo album, a cityscape mirrored in stacks of concrete blocks. 

Ive always looked at Istanbul like a city living in a countdown, but we dont know when that countdown started, Demi told Hyperallergic.

In what the artist called a very sad coincidence [that] sent a shiver down my spine, a gallery show of Demis work opened in Istanbul just two days before catastrophe struck last month. The epicenter of the twin earthquakes that hit on February 6 was not in Turkeys largest city, as many have been expecting, but some 600 miles...

06:49

US and China Have A Couple of Stealth Fighter Encounters "IndyWatch Feed Spiritual"

Image result for f-35 fighter jet

In March of this year both China and the US had a confrontation of sorts between the A number of F-35 stealth fighters and the Chinese J-20s. Its not known how many aircraft were involved but it was what is called a professional exchange between the air groups. At least twice so far in March has this happened purportedly in one of them over the East China Sea. According to one US Air Force General the Chinese J-20 is nothing to lose sleep over, however there have been cost overruns, disappointments in performance, and upgrade problems with the F-35.

Image result for f-22 raptor

Who has more toys?

In terms of operational size the US far outweighs the rest of the world with a fleet of more than 600 stealth fighters, around 500 of the F-35s and another 120 of the F-22 Raptors. Of the worlds 1000 stealth fighters the US has over 600 with China having only 120 capable stealth warplanes (J-20). Even the air force of Italy has an inventory of F-35s at their disposal. Russia is number 11 in the world with their SU-27 with only a squadron of those. The Communist Chinese have not even rolled out their J-31 stealth fighter and have copied the US Spirit Stealth Bomber with a couple of prototypes while the US operates 120 such stealth bombers.

Image result for j-20 fighter jet

Global cat and mouse

All over the globe 24-7 there are air to air incidents that occur between Russia, the US, and China. Perhaps a TU-95 Russian bomber slips into Alaskan air space and is met with F-16 Falcons who escort the Russian bomber out. Perhaps an SU-27 stealth fighter is picked up over the Pyrenees between France and Spain, you can expect either a US Air Force intercept by an F-22 Raptor or perhaps a French owned F-35. These peaceful intercepts are for testing each others response time and procedures. Recently the Chinese intercepted a Canadian RAF cargo plane and came dangerously close to the aircraft. Canada protested Chinas actions. They did the same thing to an American supply plane as well. If any nations air force were to provoke a hostile response it would be th...

06:45

Ethereum core developers set April 12 for Shanghai hard fork "IndyWatch Feed Crypto"

The upgrade will enable staked ETH withdrawals on the Beacon Chain, completing Ethereums transition to a PoS consensus.

06:39

Is She Wrong for Blowing up on a Customer Because He Had a Problem With Her Being a Woman? People Responded. "IndyWatch Feed Arts"

Its kind of crazy that people in this day and age think women arent qualified to do certain jobsbut you and I both know that it happens

And it probably happens a lot more than wed like to admit

So was this woman wrong for blowing up at a customer?

Check out this story and let us know what you think

AITA for blowing up on a customer he can rebuilt the fence himself if he has a problem with me being a woman?

I (F20) have been interested in woodworking since I was 12 and from 15 I was helping out at my stepdads business. First it was just cleaning, holding, bringing things but later I became pretty much a full employee outside studies.

Last month was busy so I took what seemed like simpler contracts or orders to do myself. One of those was making new and replacing some balcony fence planks. I talked with the customer on phone beforehand and later went there to take measurements and other details.

When I first came, he didnt look exactly pleased, asking me if theres someone else coming later. I had that happen before, I have no problem with this. I tried to lighten the mood by saying How hard can using a tape measure and a drill be?

Also said that he hopes the measures will be correct and then asked if Ill be the one doing the actual planks and replacement too. I answered most probably.

Few days later, I went to actually replace the planks.

He didnt say much at first, since the planks were good. But then he started nagging like youre holding it wrong (I wasnt), youre making mess here (with the old ones rotten into oblivion). All while basically breathing down my neck. That was t...

06:22

Whitechapel Slashes Jobs, Eliminates Curatorial Posts "IndyWatch Feed Arts"

Londons Whitechapel Gallery has laid off six staffers, half of whom are high-level curators, The Art Newspaper reports. Among those who are being made redundant are Lydia Yee, who served as the gallerys

06:11

A Recap Of Last Weeks Banking Contagion And Bitcoin "IndyWatch Feed Crypto"

So much has happened in the last week that it may be helpful to look at the totality of these events in relation to bitcoin.

This is an opinion editorial by Dillon Healy, institutional partnerships at Bitcoin Magazine and Bitcoin 2023.

The biggest news of the last week has been the banking sector collapses, specifically crypto-friendly banks. On March 2, in their own SEC filing, Silvergate raised concerns around their solvency and ability to continue operating. This was, in my opinion, undeniably a result of direct and/or indirect exposure to the continuing contagion within the crypto industry created by collapses of Luna, 3AC, and FTX. As expected, a bank run followed from Silvergate partners to distance themselves and withdraw assets. 

Silvergates stock ($SI) immediately tumbled over 50% as reports piled up of clients moving elsewhere.

"It is now getting increasingly difficult for crypto companies to establish or sustain relationships with a U.S. bank," said Ivan Kachkovski, FX and crypto strategist at UBS.

Speculation piled up around how a Silvergate unwind would affect stablecoins and other crypto-servicing banks. Silvergate has been the main issuer of the second most popular stable coin USDC.

Contagion concerns then shifted to Signature Bank, the other popular crypto-servicing bank.

Signature noted that it had previously stated as of Feb. 1, it would no longer support any of its crypto exchange customers in buying and selling amounts of less than $100,000. Signature said in December that it would be reducing its exposure to the crypto...

05:52

How Talent Agency WME Is Expanding Into Crypto "IndyWatch Feed Crypto"

Chris Jacquemin, head of digital strategy at talent agency WME (Ian Suarez/CoinDesk)

05:50

05:49

05:39

Crypto Exchange Orca to Block U.S. Traders From Website "IndyWatch Feed Crypto"

Orca founders Yutaro Mori (left) and Ori Kwan (Danny Nelson/CoinDesk)

05:30

New cartoonist: Toso Borkovic "IndyWatch Feed Comics"

02_1

We are happy to welcome Toso Borkovic, a cartoonist from Belgrade, Serbia. He turned to fulltime cartooning in the 1980s and had a regular spot in the Belgrade newspaper Vecernje Novosti and his cartoons are published world wide in various places.

05:29

Google Searches for Arbitrum Soar Amid Airdrop Announcement "IndyWatch Feed Crypto"

Google searches for Arbitrum by region (Google Trends)

05:02

IDSVA Offers a Non-Studio PhD in Visual Arts: Philosophy, Aesthetics, and Art Theory "IndyWatch Feed Arts"

Low-Residency
The Institute for Doctoral Studies in the Visual Arts (IDSVA) has been pioneering and refining blended education since 2007. The PhD program fuses interactive online education with intensive global residencies, allowing working art professionals to pursue rigorous advanced scholarship without having to interrupt or abandon their teaching careers, art practices, or other professional responsibilities. Intensive residencies are held in Rome, Spannocchia Castle (Tuscany), Venice, Berlin, Paris, Athens, Madrid, Marrakech, Mexico City, and NYC.

Community
What may be most surprising about IDSVA is the strong sense of community,...

05:00

Lively Botanicals and Organic Forms Cloak Juz Kitsons Ceramic Vessels in Dense Topographies "IndyWatch Feed Arts"

A photo of a blush pink ceramic vessel covered with floral, fungal, botanical, and other organic forms

You are stronger than you think, You are more than you know, stoneware, raku, oxides, multiple glazes, fired multiple times, 77 x 39 x 37 centimeters. All photos by Simon Hewson, Juz Kitson, shared with permission

Focused on movement and vitality, artist Juz Kitson sculpts supple vessels that harness the lively qualities of Earths landscapes. Densely packed with pieces mimicking flowers, fungi, moss, coral, and other organisms, the shapely works feel like they are pulsating, giving inanimate material a spark of life, Kitson tells Colossal. Medium and subject matter both nod to the natural process of regeneration and rebirth, with the malleable, composite of Earth, water, and fire inherently (carrying) the imprint of memory.

After many years of an itinerant practice that allowed her to travel frequently, Kitson settled in Milton, New South Wales, at the beginning of the pandemic. Given mass uncertainty and closed borders, she simultaneously had to shutter the studio she occupied for nearly a decade in Jingdezhen, China. Much of her work reflects a mlange of these two environments.

Often sculpted from Jingdezhen porcelain, the vessels are topographic and evoke the rugged coastlines and bush of the artists native Australia alongside the mountains and lush jungles of East Asia. I have a deep fascination and attention to detail, constantly observing, exploring, walking through landscapes and creating visual mind maps of surfaces, layers, crevices, and abundant metamorphic forms that will later feed into the works I make, she says.

04:38

FTX influencers face $1B class-action lawsuit over alleged crypto fraud promotion "IndyWatch Feed Crypto"

The suit is led by Edwin Garrison and was filed against FTX influencers, primarily on YouTube.

04:30

Grandpa Films Peppa Pig on Vacation for Granddaughter Who Snuck Toys Into His Luggage "IndyWatch Feed Arts"

Grandpa Films Peppa Pig on Vacation for Granddaughter Who Snuck Toys Into His Luggage

@lifeoftanyamarie Best grandpa award goes to you dad #storytime #familyvacation #peppapig #familytrip #grandparents Married Life (From Up) Sergy el Som

The love of a grandparent knows no bounds. They can be very warm, pampering, and creative in their ways to show the little ones how much they are loved. A California man named David Zielke is the ultimate example of this, as he went to great lengths to put a smile on his 5-year-old granddaughter Lisettes face. Now, one endearing project he set up for himself recently is making the rounds on TikTok, warming the hearts of anyone who comes across his story.

Zielke was bound for a 10-day trip to Cabo San Lucas along with other family members to go to a wedding. Lisette had to stay behind, but she found a clever way to make herself present during the getawayshe slipped four of her beloved Peppa Pig toys into her grandpa's suitcase. Our initial reaction was that (Lisette) wanted to come so bad, that she (gave us) her toys, Tanya, Lisettes aunt and David's daughter, told Today. If she wasn't able to go, well then, the toys had to go on this adventure. The grandpa didnt discover the stowaways until he was sorting his belongings on the first night of the trip.

This sparked an idea, and Zielke decided to take the toys with him throughout...

04:30

Shiba Inu community divided over allegations of code, chain ID plagiarism "IndyWatch Feed Crypto"

I just want to know why, we, a billion dollar project that paid $10m dollars to develop our layer 2, have another projects Chain ID, wrote one user.

04:20

Frieze New York Announces Exhibitors for 2023 Edition "IndyWatch Feed Arts"

The organizers of Frieze have revealed the sixty-nine galleries that will be participating in the 2023 iteration of its New York fair. The event is set to take place May 1821, with a preview on May

04:08

Lieve mensen, "IndyWatch Feed Uncanny"

Zoals jullie weten geloof ik absoluut niet meer in politiek: mocht stemmen ook maar iets veranderen, dan werd het verboden. Dus nee, de overwinning van de BBB is gn overwinning Continue Reading

Het bericht Lieve mensen, verscheen eerst op Take care 4.

03:45

Blockchain Association seeks info from Fed, FDIC and OCC on de-banking crypto firms "IndyWatch Feed Crypto"

The association submitted Freedom of Information Act requests as part of an investigation into how regulators actions improperly contributed to the collapse of three banks.

03:37

03:35

NASA Discovers Asteroid That Could Hit Earth on Valentines Day 2046 "IndyWatch Feed Arts"

NASA Discovers Asteroid That Could Hit Earth on Valentines Day 2046

2023 DW Asteroid Rending NASA

Photo: Screenshot from NASA/Eyes on Asteroids

Sixty-six million years ago, an enormous asteroid crashed into Earth. The collision not only decimated the dinosaurs but also created a giant crater under the Yucatn Peninsula. So it's no surprise that NASA keeps a close eye on potential threats from asteroids. And the government agency has just released news that a newly discovered asteroid could collide with Earth on Valentine's Day 2046.

Estimated to be the size of an Olympic swimming pool, 2023 DW has a small chance of making contact with our planet according to NASA's Planetary Space Agency. While 2023 DW is currently over 11 million miles from Earth, NASAs Jet Propulsion Laboratorys Sentry system gives it a 1 in 560 chance of hitting Earth.

Davide Farnocchia, a navigation engineer at the Jet Propulsion Laboratory in Pasadena, California, told CNN that the asteroid is not particularly concerning, but the space agency is still gathering information about its orbit. The NASA Asteroid Watch Twitter account wrote that after discovering a new asteroid, it takes several weeks of data to reduce the uncertainties and adequately predict their orbits years into the future.

If further analysis reveals that 2023 DW is more of a threat than originally thought, NASA will be ready. In September 2022, the Double Asteroid Redirection Test (Dart) went on its first mission and successfully knocked a stadium-sized asteroid out of Earth's way.

03:24

Bitcoin dominance nears 50% as research hails bullish narrative flip "IndyWatch Feed Crypto"

The comedown of the past nine months has disappeared during this weeks bank-crisis-inspired Bitcoin price surge.

03:00

In the Studio With Amos Kennedy "IndyWatch Feed Arts"

Amos Kennedys work is primarily about community and communication. As such, I wanted the online exhibition portion of the Tremaine fellowship to offer a sense of what its like to be in his orbit, diving into his archive and hearing him speak about the projects hes worked on throughout his career. On New Years Day, 2023, I visited him at his studio, known as the Pile of Bricks, in Detroit. Below is an abridged transcript of the two days I spent with him, as well as photos we took of our time together. Accompanying them are audio files of Amos discussing ideas and issues that do not appear in the written text but that shed more light on his poster-making practice. Angelina Lippert, curator

02:37

US govt just admitted on TV to be in possession of UFO debris "IndyWatch Feed Spiritual"

Picture
Interesting comment by @RepAndreCarson in CBS interview. The debris that has been recovered has not raised any notable alarms and thats about as much as Ill say.

02:24

Saturday Morning Breakfast Cereal - Pisa "IndyWatch Feed Comics"

Click here to go see the bonus panel!

Hovertext:
Really, you want an isometric view if you're being honest.

Today's News:

01:51

Flower Press Studios Colorful Compositions Preserve Botanicals and Bouquets for Posterity "IndyWatch Feed Arts"

A composition of pressed flowers.

All images Flower Press Studio, shared with permission

Knowing that flowers only blossom for a short time, there is romance in their ephemerality. Naturally, we want to preserve their characteristics; we bottle up floral fragrances, and the practice of pressing flowers dates back to time immemorial. Its thought that the Japanese first elevated the process to an art form with a 16th-century tradition known as oshibana. The practice spread worldwide, and by the late 19th century, it was a popular pastime in England and the U.S. Flower Press Studio keeps this tradition alive through preserving delicate petals, stems, and fronds beneath glass.

A thriving small business run by Rachel Parri and Keith Kralik, Flower Press Studio began as a hobby that quickly blossomed into a full-time occupation. In 2019, they purchased a house in Denver and xeriscaped the front yard, a landscaping method that reduces the need for irrigation by planting flora naturally suited to drier climates. They planted vegetables, flowers, and added two beehives. By the summer of 2021, the garden was producing quantities of calendulas, sunflowers, poppies, and other wildflowers, and Kralik began to press them. He then started designing and gluing the flattened blossoms onto paper and constructing hardwood frames. By the end of that year, demand had grown to a point where the business was formally born.

01:45

As The U.S. Sees Its Second-Biggest Banking Collapse Ever, Bitcoin Is Just Becoming Stronger "IndyWatch Feed Crypto"

As the U.S. witnessed one of the largest banking collapses in its history, Bitcoin is being innovated upon and seeing its network grow.

This is an opinion editorial by Carlos Cardenas, an institutional account manager who has worked at legacy banks and cryptocurrency exchanges.

Author Nassim Taleb published an interview titled, "Bitcoin Is The Detector Of Imbeciles" in which he rearticulated his arguments that bitcoin cannot play the role of a currency or a store of value and suggests that it will collapse. But is this really true?

Sure, bitcoin has suffered catastrophic drops in its value over the past ten years, including as much as 58% last year, but overall, it had an average annual return of 1,576% between 2010 and 2021. Through Bitcoin's evolution, we have seen a thriving global network of miners arise and over one million active addresses. Thanks to Bitcoin, we now see an emerging crypto economy inclusive of other cryptocurrencies and digital assets (utility tokens and NFTs) worth more than $1 trillion. Through all of the innovation and even the negative events associated with Bitcoin (bans, confiscations, frauds, scams, etc.), Bitcoin and its user base have adapted and prevailed.

Meanwhile, the recent collapses of financial institutions like SVB, Silvergate Bank and Signature Bank have once again highlighted the fragility of the legacy financial system. We have witnessed the systematic destruction of wealth through debasement and inflation supported by the traditional financial system, bad actors and poor policymaking for as long as we have been alive.

If you remember 2008, 1999 or 1987, or have been paying attention today, you have been aware of all these issues for a while, yet you knew there was no real alternative until Satoshi Nakamoto created Bitcoin.

The power of Bitcoi...

01:45

Scientists Develop a Vaccine That Could Help Save the Honey Bees "IndyWatch Feed Arts"

Scientists Develop a Vaccine That Could Help Save the Honey Bees

A Vaccine Could Help Save the Honey Bees

Photo: SHAIITH79/Depositphotos

Bees are critical to agriculture around the world. Honey bees are pollinators, necessary to the production of one third of American agriculture. However, these tiny critters face a barrage of risks, including climate change, habitat loss, and disease. An important solution for the latter may at last be emerging. Scientists have developed a vaccine for honey bees which is given to the queen, who passes immunity against the devastating bacterial scourge known as American foulbrood down to her hive of descendants.

Most bees live in hives presided over by a queen. She lays larvae which hatch and become her loyal subjects. However, American foulbrood can destroy this careful ecosystem. The bacterial infection of the hive causes larvae to turn brown and smell like they are rotting. Thousands of bees can die from it. Beekeepers must burn the dead and their hive to prevent spread. This devastationalong with the other myriad threats facing beeshas wide impact across the agricultural sector. Thankfully, this new vaccine has now passed the first stage of approval with the U.S. Department of Agriculture.

So how do you vaccinate bees against this foul infection? As scientists discovered in 2015, bees (which do not have antibodies like humans) can pass on immunization through a specific protein. As the queen is the mother of the hive, feeding her food containing the dead bacterium Paenibacillus (which causes foulbrood) will affect her ovaries, and immunity will be passed on to her offspring. The vaccine is placed in royal jelly, the sugary treat fed to queen bees. Beekeepers are willing to try this new solution.

Though this may be a temporary fix, relying solely on antibiotics may not be the forever solution to bee health. Annette Kleiser, chief executive of Dalan Animal Health which developed the vaccine, called it a huge breakthrough....

01:29

AI isnt close to becoming sentient the real danger lies in how easily were prone to anthropomorphize it "IndyWatch Feed Spiritual"

The real issue is the ease with which people project human features onto our technologies, rather than the machines' actual personhood.

01:15

Making of a Poem: Timmy Straw on Brezhnev "IndyWatch Feed Literature"

Courtesy of Timmy Straw.

For our new series Making of a Poem, were asking some poets to dissect the poems theyve published in our pages. Timmy Straws Brezhnev appears in our Winter issue, no. 242.

How did this poem start for you? Was it with an image, an idea, a phrase?

Theres a scene I used to picture a lot as a little kid in the eightiestwo people dancing slowly, closely, their bodies seeming to know and anticipate each other, only they are also separated by a screen, so that neither has ever seen the others face. This was, I think, one way I understood the world at that time. This dance (so I imagined) is what formed reality itselfReagans America, Gorbachevs Soviet Unionand the dancers mutually blind position was like an engine, driving the world on. This made-up scene, and my adult memory of it, was certainly a major goad to the poem. So was a weird little detailone of my older brothers could never understand that my one-year-old self was not, in fact, a teenager like himself, and so would read to me from The Annals of Imperial Rome and the most turgid high school astronomy textbooks. Because of his mania for geopolitics, he also taught me how to say Brezhnevso that, awkwardly, the Soviet general secretarys surname was one of my first words.

How did writing the first draft feel to you? Did it come easily, or was it difficult to write? Are there hard and easy poems?

Brezhnev was written in late lockdown, at a point when Id taken to swimming a lotI had some vaguely science-y conviction that the massively elevated public-pool chlorine levels would be incompatible with covid. I liked to work out poems in the pool (in my headno waterproof paper was involved), and the first draft of Brezhnev had something in it of the satisfying pu...

01:14

Credit Suisse "IndyWatch Feed Comics"

uploaders comment:

Bibliography of the West Indies (Excluding Jamaica) (Cundall) "IndyWatch Feed Literature"

Bibliography of the West Indies (Excluding Jamaica) (Kingston: Institute of Jamaica, 1909), by Frank Cundall (page images at HathiTrust)

The Tenth Muse Lately Sprung up in America (Bradstreet) "IndyWatch Feed Literature"

The Tenth Muse Lately Sprung up in America: or, Severall Poems, Compiled With Great Variety of Wit and Learning, Full of Delight (London: Printed for S. Bowtell, 1650), by Anne Bradstreet (page images at HathiTrust)

Several Poems Compiled with Great Variety of Wit and Learning, Full of Delight (Bradstreet) "IndyWatch Feed Literature"

Several Poems Compiled with Great Variety of Wit and Learning, Full of Delight (third edition, reprinted from the second edition; 1758), by Anne Bradstreet (multiple formats at archive.org)

Collected Literary Essays, Classical and Modern (Verrall) "IndyWatch Feed Literature"

Collected Literary Essays, Classical and Modern (with a memoir of the author by Bayfield, and a commemorative address by Mackail; Cambridge: At the University Press, 1913), by A. W. Verrall, ed. by M. A. Bayfield and J. D. Duff, contrib. by J. W. Mackail (stable link)

Collected Studies in Greek and Latin Scholarship (Verrall) "IndyWatch Feed Literature"

Collected Studies in Greek and Latin Scholarship (Cambridge: At the University Press, 1913), by A. W. Verrall, ed. by M. A. Bayfield and J. D. Duff (stable link)

The Chronic Miasms (Allen) "IndyWatch Feed Literature"

The Chronic Miasms (2 volumes; ca. 1905), by J. Henry Allen (page images at HathiTrust)

The Heart of the Home (New York Heart Association) "IndyWatch Feed Literature"

The Heart of the Home (picture edition; New York: American Heart Association, ca. 1949), by New York Heart Association (page images at HathiTrust)

The Press and Printers of Jamaica Prior to 1820 (Cundall) "IndyWatch Feed Literature"

The Press and Printers of Jamaica Prior to 1820 (reprinted from the Proceeedings of the American Antiquarian Society; Worcester, MA: The Society, 1916), by Frank Cundall (page images at HathiTrust)

Bibliotheca Jamaicensis (Cundall) "IndyWatch Feed Literature"

Bibliotheca Jamaicensis: Some Account of the Principal Works on Jamaica in the Library of the Institute of Jamaica (reprinted from the Handbook of Jamaica for 1895; Kingston: Institute of Jamaica, 1895), by Frank Cundall (page images at HathiTrust)

The Arguments of Agriculture (Wojcik) "IndyWatch Feed Literature"

The Arguments of Agriculture: A Casebook in Contemporary Agricultural Controversy (West Lafayette, IN: Purdue University Press, c1989), by Jan Wojcik (PDF with commentary at Purdue)

The Dean (Eckles) "IndyWatch Feed Literature"

The Dean: A Biography of A. A. Potter (West Lafayette, IN: Purdue University, c1974), by Robert B. Eckles (PDF with commentary at Purdue)

Terrortimes, Terrorscapes (Benkert) "IndyWatch Feed Literature"

Terrortimes, Terrorscapes: Continuities of Space, Time, and Memory in Twentieth-Century War and Genocide (West Lafayette, IN: Purdue University Press, c2022), ed. by Volker Benkert and Michael Mayer (PDF with commentary at Purdue)

Annual Review of Biomedical Engineering "IndyWatch Feed Literature"

Annual Review of Biomedical Engineering (partial serial archives)

Annual Review of Entomology "IndyWatch Feed Literature"

Annual Review of Entomology (partial serial archives)

Annual Review of Genomics and Human Genetics "IndyWatch Feed Literature"

Annual Review of Genomics and Human Genetics (partial serial archives)

Annual Review of Nuclear ahd Particle Science "IndyWatch Feed Literature"

Annual Review of Nuclear ahd Particle Science (partial serial archives)

Annual Review of Nuclear Science "IndyWatch Feed Literature"

Annual Review of Nuclear Science (full serial archives)

Annual Review of Virology "IndyWatch Feed Literature"

Annual Review of Virology (partial serial archives)

Forest History "IndyWatch Feed Literature"

Forest History (partial serial archives)

The Frankfort Roundabout "IndyWatch Feed Literature"

The Frankfort Roundabout (partial serial archives)

Frankfort Weekly News and Roundabout "IndyWatch Feed Literature"

Frankfort Weekly News and Roundabout (partial serial archives)

01:12

First Mover Americas: Investors Pull Coins From Bitcoin Funds "IndyWatch Feed Crypto"

Investors have been pulling coins from bitcoin funds. (ByteTree Asset Management)

01:11

US energy industry fading Chinese energy expanding "IndyWatch Feed Survival"

The Biden administration is deliberately weakening the US energy industries. Biden has pumped out half our strategic petroleum reserve while china has increased their strategic petroleum reserve to over a billion barrels which is way more than ours ever held.
There is no excuse other than sabotage.

01:07

How Theyll Use the Banking Crisis to Control YOU | Glenn TV | Ep 260 "IndyWatch Feed Survival"

A few days ago the White House tweeted: Our economy is moving in the right direction under President Bidens leadership. Does it feel that way to you? Or does it feel like the administration is moving it in a direction that ENSLAVES people like you and me? Glenn heads to the chalkboard to show the ACTUAL state of our economy and asks: Were the collapses of Silicon Valley Bank, Signature Bank, and Silvergate Capital fluke closures, or were they part of a much larger, systemic problem? And will the Biden admin use the banking crisis to move us closer to nationalization and a central bank digital currency? Forbes magazine editor in chief Steve Forbes tells Glenn that central banks must NOT have digital currencies. It will be the ULTIMATE oppression and the end of privacy and freedom as we know it. He also slams the Feds moves to create money out of thin air, warns the audience of other economic problems yet to come, and reveals the REAL way to fight inflation.

Click HERE to subscribe to Glenn Beck on YouTube: https://bit.ly/2UVLqhL
Click HERE to subscribe to BlazeTV: get.blazetv.com/glenn
Click HERE to subscribe to BlazeTV YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKgJEs_v0JB-6jWb8lIy9Xw?sub_confirmation=1
Click HERE to sign up to Glenns newsletter: https://www.glennbeck.com/st/Morning_Brief

Connect with Glenn on Social Media:

http://instagram.com/glennbeck
http://facebook.com/glennbeck

#GlennBeck #SVB #SiliconValleyBank #BankingCrisis #GlennTV #Banking #Banks #Politics #News #BlazeTV

Are AMERICAN ELITES hurting the Ukrainian people as much as Putin? "IndyWatch Feed Survival"

Are Biden and the Democrats just ignoring Ukraines history of corruption, or is that the exact reason theyre funneling endless amounts of money into Ukraine without oversight? Government Accountability Institute president Peter Schweizer joins Glenn to argue that the Ukrainian people have been victims not only of Vladimir Putin, but of the aggressive financial actions of the elites in the United States as well, from Hillary Clinton to Hunter and Joe Biden and the corruption didnt end when Zelenskyy became president. Plus, Schweizer hints that theres a reason Putin chose to invade Ukraine when he did

Click HERE to subscribe to BlazeTV YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKgJEs_v0JB-6jWb8lIy9Xw?sub_confirmation=1
Click HERE to sign up to Glenns newsletter: https://www.glennbeck.com/st/Morning_Brief

Link "IndyWatch Feed Survival"

In typical Joe Biden fashion, the president refused to answer reporters questions about the Silicon Valley Bank closure and about our potentially imminent banking crisis after his speech on Tuesday. But he DID blab about something elsewatch this clip to find out what Joe said that he probably shouldve kept to himself

How Theyll Use the Banking Crisis to Control YOU | Glenn TV | Ep 260 "IndyWatch Feed Survival"

A few days ago the White House tweeted: Our economy is moving in the right direction under President Bidens leadership. Does it feel that way to you? Or does it feel like the administration is moving it in a direction that ENSLAVES people like you and me? Glenn heads to the chalkboard to show the ACTUAL state of our economy and asks: Were the collapses of Silicon Valley Bank, Signature Bank, and Silvergate Capital fluke closures, or were they part of a much larger, systemic problem? And will the Biden admin use the banking crisis to move us closer to nationalization and a central bank digital currency? Forbes magazine editor in chief Steve Forbes tells Glenn that central banks must NOT have digital currencies. It will be the ULTIMATE oppression and the end of privacy and freedom as we know it. He also slams the Feds moves to create money out of thin air, warns the audience of other economic problems yet to come, and reveals the REAL way to fight inflation.

#GlennBeck #SVB #SiliconValleyBank #BankingCrisis #GlennTV #Banking #Banks #Politics #News #BlazeTV

Are AMERICAN ELITES hurting the Ukrainian people as much as Putin? "IndyWatch Feed Survival"

Are Biden and the Democrats just ignoring Ukraines history of corruption, or is that the exact reason theyre funneling endless amounts of money into Ukraine without oversight? Government Accountability Institute president Peter Schweizer joins Glenn to argue that the Ukrainian people have been victims not only of Vladimir Putin, but of the aggressive financial actions of the elites in the United States as well, from Hillary Clinton to Hunter and Joe Biden and the corruption didnt end when Zelenskyy became president. Plus, Schweizer hints that theres a reason Putin chose to invade Ukraine when he did

Link "IndyWatch Feed Survival"

In typical Joe Biden fashion, the president refused to answer reporters questions about the Silicon Valley Bank closure and about our potentially imminent banking crisis after his speech on Tuesday. But he DID blab about something elsewatch this clip to find out what Joe said that he probably shouldve kept to himself

Live: Biden Treasury secretary to face Senate after SVB collapse "IndyWatch Feed Survival"

Senate Finance Committee holds a hearing on President Bidens proposed budget request for fiscal year 2024. #foxnews

Subscribe to Fox News! https://bit.ly/2vaBUvAS
Watch more Fox News Video: http://video.foxnews.com
Watch Fox News Channel Live: http://www.foxnewsgo.com/

FOX News Channel (FNC) is a 24-hour all-encompassing news service delivering breaking news as well as political and business news. The number one network in cable, FNC has been the most-watched television news channel for 18 consecutive years. According to a 2020 Brand Keys Consumer Loyalty Engagement Index report, FOX News is the top brand in the country for morning and evening news coverage. A 2019 Suffolk University poll named FOX News as the most trusted source for television news or commentary, while a 2019 Brand Keys Emotion Engagement Analysis survey found that FOX News was the most trusted cable news brand. A 2017 Gallup/Knight Foundation survey also found that among Americans who could name an objective news source, FOX News was the top-cited outlet. Owned by FOX Corporation, FNC is available in nearly 90 million homes and dominates the cable news landscape, routinely notching the top ten programs in the genre.

Watch full episodes of your favorite shows
The Five: http://video.foxnews.com/playlist/longform-the-five/
Special Report with Bret Baier: http://video.foxnews.com/playlist/longform-special-report/
Fox News Primetime: https://video.foxnews.com/playlist/on-air-fox-news-primetime/
Tucker Carlson Tonight: http://video.foxnews.com/playlist/longform-tucker-carlson-tonight/
Hannity: http://video.foxnews.com/playlist/longform-hannity/
The Ingraham Angle: http://video.foxnews.com/playlist/longform-the-ingraham-angle/
Fox News @ Night: http://video.foxnews.com/playlist/longform-fox-news-night/

Follow Fox News on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/FoxNews/
Follow Fox News on Twitter: https://twitter.com/FoxNews/
Follow Fox News on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/foxnews/

Kevin OLeary: Janet Yellen is facing a moral crisis "IndyWatch Feed Survival"

Investor and Shark Tank star Kevin OLeary explains his belief that the American banking system will transition following the collapse of Silicon Valley Bank. #FoxNews

Subscribe to Fox News! https://bit.ly/2vBUvAS
Watch more Fox News Video: http://video.foxnews.com
Watch Fox News Channel Live: http://www.foxnewsgo.com/

FOX News Channel (FNC) is a 24-hour all-encompassing news service delivering breaking news as well as political and business news. The number one network in cable, FNC has been the most-watched television news channel for 18 consecutive years. According to a 2020 Brand Keys Consumer Loyalty Engagement Index report, FOX News is the top brand in the country for morning and evening news coverage. A 2019 Suffolk University poll named FOX News as the most trusted source for television news or commentary, while a 2019 Brand Keys Emotion Engagement Analysis survey found that FOX News was the most trusted cable news brand. A 2017 Gallup/Knight Foundation survey also found that among Americans who could name an objective news source, FOX News was the top-cited outlet. Owned by FOX Corporation, FNC is available in nearly 90 million homes and dominates the cable news landscape, routinely notching the top ten programs in the genre.

Watch full episodes of your favorite shows
The Five: http://video.foxnews.com/playlist/longform-the-five/
Special Report with Bret Baier: http://video.foxnews.com/playlist/longform-special-report/
Fox News Primetime: https://video.foxnews.com/playlist/on-air-fox-news-primetime/
Tucker Carlson Tonight: http://video.foxnews.com/playlist/longform-tucker-carlson-tonight/
Hannity: http://video.foxnews.com/playlist/longform-hannity/
The Ingraham Angle: http://video.foxnews.com/playlist/longform-the-ingraham-angle/
Fox News @ Night: http://video.foxnews.com/playlist/longform-fox-news-night/

Follow Fox News on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/FoxNews/
Follow Fox News on Twitter: https://twitter.com/FoxNews/
Follow Fox News on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/foxnews/

9 key metrics to analyze the health of a bank "IndyWatch Feed Crypto"

Discover nine crucial metrics to analyze bank health: equity, ROA, ROE, NPLs, CAR and more.

01:04

AllianceBlock, ABO Digital to Offer Tokenized Structured Products "IndyWatch Feed Crypto"

AllianceBlock and ABO Digital are offering a way for TradFi investors to back crypto projects. (Pixabay)

IndyWatch Community Resources All Topics Summary Archiver

Go Back:30 Days | 7 Days | 2 Days | 1 Day

IndyWatch Community Resources All Topics Summary Today.

Go Forward:1 Day | 2 Days | 7 Days | 30 Days

IndyWatch Community Resources All Topics Summary was generated at Community Resources IndyWatch.

Resource generated at IndyWatch using aliasfeed and rawdog